Speaker 1: On scorns Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the winder Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Daniki di Giorgio coming up tonight. Shocking anti Israel protests erupt in Melbourne. Daniel Wilde would join us to discuss the crazy scenes.
Speaker 4: The WA Parliament has.
Speaker 3: Passed an urgency motion which will allow anyone, including children, to change their legal sex and allow men to access female only spaces. Stephanie Bastian joins us shortly. Will dive into all the best moments of the Trump Harris presidential debate with Army Horowitz, including this hilarious moment.
Speaker 5: Everything that she believed three years ago and four years ago is out the window. She's going to make philosophy now. In fact, I was going to send her a maga.
Speaker 3: Hat Uk labor sparks outrage over their controversial funding cuts that could lead the elderly without heating during winter grimes on that later in the hour and of course left he's a losing it, including more white dudes for Karmela.
Speaker 4: There lunacy nos no bounds.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris. She could run over a child live on TV. I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris. I'm never going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Deputy executive director of the Institute of Public Affairs, Daniel Wilde. Daniel, thank you very much for joining us. Let's start with the out of control lunacy that unfolded on the streets of Melbourne today when anti war and anti Israel idiot activists clashed with police. Here's a look, Daniel, this is absolutely disgraceful. The protesters threw paint, they threw horsepoo at the cops, they threw a manure at the horses. They were totally out of control. What do they seriously think they are going to achieve here?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good question, Denika. There's a couple of things.
Speaker 7: I mean, everybody has a right to protest, and everyone has the right to freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: That's fundamental to.
Speaker 7: Our way of life, whether you agree or disagree with the particulars of what these people are talking about. But at the same time, the community also has the right to attend events peacefully, and clearly that was not the intent of these protesters, many of whom were, as you've pointed out, engaging in violent acts and seeking to intimidate those who were attending this very important function held in Melbourne. The police in Victoria were given special powers with which to deal with these protesters, and it's important that those powers are used in a balanced way, not overdone. It looks like the police have done the right thing on this occasion. The other point that I'd make is I've seen some people criticizing the police for brutality, but where were these people during the COVID lockdowns, where police at the time I were dealing in a very brutal way with protesters who were saying who had a different opinion to what the government had at the time. So I think the point here is one to have equal policing and an equal set of rules applied to everybody. And I think on this occasion the police look to have got it right, at least based on what I've seen so far.
Speaker 3: Oh look, absolutely, I mean the scenes we saw today certainly warranted it, and I do agree with you. You know, you have a right to protest in this country, but it clearly was not peaceful today. There Now, youth crime is out of control across the country, but you figures released today by the Crime Statistics Agency reveal just how frightening the situation is. In Victoria, teen criminals are breaking into ten times more homes than when Labour came to power, and the number of residential aggravated burglaries a committed by offenders age ten to seventeen has almost surged one thousand percent in the last financial year. Daniel, it means that teens are now breaking into a home on average three times a day. That's shocking. How has it gotten this point, Well.
Speaker 7: It's gone to this point because of illediate justice system. When it comes to violent crime. You know, we know that those who commit violent crime need to be dealt with immediately.
Speaker 1: There needs to be immediate.
Speaker 7: Consequences for these actions. State governments haven't helped because in the main they have been advocating for raising the age of criminal responsibility and the effect of that is to encourage gain behavior where adults end up getting children to commit crimes starting that the children can get off scot free.
Speaker 1: So it's a very bad system.
Speaker 7: One of the issues with our criminal justice system more broadly is there's been too much of a focus on nonviolent criminals and not enough focus on violent criminals. Those who commit violent crimes and our threat to the community need to be dealt with in a swift fashion and that just hasn't been happening.
Speaker 3: No, and it hasn't been happening around the country. It's been absolutely shocking and no wonder a number of residents are terrified. Look, let's now talk about Big Australia. The Bureau of Statistics has confirmed that Australians are now getting poorer faster, due in large part to the record rate of migration we've seen, particularly since Labor came into power. Now, Daniel, the IPA has researched this extensively.
Speaker 1: What have you found, Well, thanks, Anika.
Speaker 7: What we've found is that we are experiencing the largest search to our population in our nation's history, and that it hasn't been planned for and as a result, Australians are getting poorer. As you rightly say, there's been six consecutive quarters of negative per capita economic growth, which is the longest declient to living standards on record, and those records go back to the early nineteen seventies. So this economy is worse than the economy that Whitlam presided over.
Speaker 1: For the living standards of mainstream Australians.
Speaker 7: And the reason this is happening is there's been no planning in place and we've got immense pressure on our social services, our schools, our roads, our hospitals and of course our housing. We know that there is an acute housing shortage and rental affordability has plummeted along with it. So look, as a nation, we want to be a welcoming nation. We want to be a tolerant nation, and who can blame migrants for wanting to come to our great country for a better future and a better way of life. But the current size of the program is simply too big for our nation to absorb. And that's why a large and growing majority of Australians are saying to the government this intake must be reduced, and it must be reduced fast.
Speaker 3: Look absolutely, because in the end, nobody ever voted for a big Australia, yet here we are, and it's putting a lot of pressure on those particularly wanting to get into the housing market or the rental crisis. So no really good observation there. Let's talk about this gold mine saga. It gets murkier and murkier For Tanya Plipisec of course, she blocked that gold mine in New South Wales for Aboriginal cultural heritage reasons.
Speaker 4: Yet I can't provide the evidence.
Speaker 3: To support the decision because of Aboriginal cultural heritage reasons. Now questions have been raised over a newspaper article from nineteen twelve which informed the establishment of an indigenous burial site within the area of that proposed gold mine. Now Daniel experts are warning not to take that newspaper article at face value. There is no evidence to support it, they say, So it just gets more and more embarrassing for the minister.
Speaker 7: Well it does, and ever since day one, Tanya Plibasek has not been upfront with the Australian people for her extraordinary decision to not allow this gold mine to go ahead. As the days go by, it's increasingly apparent that the can of bureaucracy is at war with Australia's resources sector. This gold mine is just the latest example. But any major project that's trying to get up these days is either going to be disrupted by partially government funded green activists like the Environmental Defender's Office, or they're going to experience tremendous delays in the approvals process. Which is designed to grind them to a halt because they know if they hold these projects up for long enough, the economy will turn against the business case and ultimately these projects won't go ahead. There's also a sovereign risk where if you're an investor, and you could be investing in a lot of countries around the world when it comes to resources sector projects, you look at these issues and you say, well, I might avoid Australia because there's this risk to which at a premium is attached on your investment. So you know there's very wide ranging economic and social implications of this. And as you say, the Environment Minister, she hasn't been transparent at all with the Australian people and there's been conflicting information.
Speaker 1: It's time for her to tell us the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically says to investors and business that we're closed. We're closed. We're not open. We absolutely closed your spot on. Now, a new report has found in order to meet its ambitious five year housing target, the New South Wales government needs to reprioritize and put major projects like the Metro, schools and hospitals on hold. Daniel. The housing crisis, of course, is not just conducive to New South Wales. It's everywhere, but this certainly is a very ominous warning.
Speaker 1: It is a concerning warning.
Speaker 7: We were just talking about migration and the pressure that that's placing on demand and this is one of the consequences that there's only so much money and ultimately governments have to choose what it is that they're going to finance.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: I know the Premiere Chris Minz has rejected this suggestion and said they're going to go ahead with all of the projects that's currently slated. But to take a broader view of this, we've got a dysfunctional federation because the federal government is in charge of the migration intake, which is increasing demand, but state governments are in charge of the supply site in terms of houses and schools and roads and other social services. I don't know what National Cabinet is doing if they're not talking about this. The left hand's not talking to the right hand, and Australias look at and they don't understand why we have this problem. If you're going to bring in x many migrants, then you're going to have to have x many houses.
Speaker 1: It's very simple.
Speaker 7: So there's clearly been a failure of foresight and coordination between labor governments. I mean it's not as if there's a political device. It's wall to all labor other than in the Northern Territory in Tasmania. So I think Australians look at this and they just can't understand why we have these infrastructure problems.
Speaker 3: No, it makes sense. Now look before we let you go, this is fun. A private crew has set out on an orbital expedition as they prepare for the first ever space walk by non professional astronauts. Daniel, this will be quite a feat. If successful, it'll be the first ever spacewalk by civilians.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very exciting.
Speaker 7: I think this shows the power of vision, and of entrepreneurship and of ambition. So I think this has the capacity to bring a lot of people together with excitement.
Speaker 1: We're pretty divided a lot of the time.
Speaker 7: So I hope this is a success and I'm very excited to see what might come of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, Fingers crossed, Daniel Wilde, thanks for joining us. Well, this is very concerning. WA Parliament has used its numbers to pass an urgency motion, effectively acting any scrutiny of its self id bill. What does that mean? Well, it means anyone will be able to change their legal sex, including children, and permit men to access female only spaces, sports and services. Joining me now is Stephanie Bastian from Women's Forum Australia. Stephanie, good to see you, Thanks for joining us. How dangerous is this?
Speaker 4: What sort of a precedent is it setting?
Speaker 8: Good evening, Danika. These laws are very concerning because, of course it makes it easier for men in particular to change their gender on their legal documents to access women sports spaces and services. It also allows children to do so as well. Now, obviously there are security issues, particularly in terms of women and the privacy in there in things like change rooms, domestic violence shelters and things like that.
Speaker 3: But of course there are other concerns.
Speaker 8: Such as the healthcare system which is a risk to persons who identifies transgender as well where they may be mis diagnosed or mistreated. So it's very concerning. The WA government has rammed this through without consultation. Last month they vetoed a parliamentary inquiry. It seems that they just don't want to have this bill scrutinized. And of course when these laws pass, it makes it a lot easier to undo the damage that's done by them. It also sets a legal precedent that we're seeing being weaponized around the country that is in particular being used against women.
Speaker 3: So there's a range of issues with this bill.
Speaker 8: It's scremely shameful and I just hope that should there be a change of government at the next election, the Liberals undo this.
Speaker 3: Look absolutely. And the other point to make is, Stephanie, what does this mean for parents? Because if your child says I'm going to change my gender, legally they're allowed to, right Is that the case here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, So the law allows miners to change their identity on their legal documents, and the same issues applied, particularly in terms of health. The parents have no say, they can't get any support for their child if they are going through things.
Speaker 3: It's very concerning. Yeah, it is extremely concerning. Now I want to go to this case in the UK because a surrogate mother in London has one access to her biological son in what is been touted as a landmark case after her child's same sex parents claimed it was homophobic for her to be involved in their motherless family with quote no vacancy for a woman, Stephanie, she is the genetic mother. How is that homophobic? It's not.
Speaker 8: And one of the key point into this case is at no point was the best interests.
Speaker 3: Of the child prioritized.
Speaker 8: It was all about the feelings and desires of these two commissioning parents. At the end of the day, the biological mother is is not dispensable. Her role is important, and to remove that child from the mother creates a primal womb that has lifelong ramifications, including trust issues, anxiety, depression. There's a range of issues that are linked that are just not acknowledged when it comes to surrogacy. And the fact that they breached their agreement with her in order to try and shut her out of that child's life is just very concerning. But I'm so pleased that the law upheld her right to be involved in child's that child's life, and that the law saw fit to prioritize the interests of the child over the wishes of the parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, a really really interesting case, but you are spot on. I mean, it is her right as the genetic mother. Now, look, we know that Victorian woman is facing legal action for calling trans breastfeeding experimental and a dangerous fetage fetish rather.
Speaker 4: But now to add to.
Speaker 3: This, the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne is including men in its breastfeeding program. Stephanie, this just seems like complete lunacy. What evidence is there to support that drug induced lactation is indeed safe for infants.
Speaker 8: There seems to be very little evidence, if any at all. And it's not just the drugs that are being used to induce the lactation, it's the plethora of hormones and drugs these men are taking to present as women. I mean, there's no safety data on this. Once again, the feelings of men are being prioritized at the expense of the safety and nutrition of the baby. It's wrong and it just shows the fact that the Royal Women's Hospital doing this just how far this gender ideology is entrenched in our healthcare system.
Speaker 3: It's an enormous breach of trust.
Speaker 8: And I know, as a mother and as a woman, I would be avoiding any health care system, any healthcare service like the Women's like the Royal Children's that are promoting these practices because there's no scientific basis. In fact, the science out there is to the contrary a mother's body is biological. The way that she produces milk is hormonal, and it is designed to feed the baby into meat its needs at the time a milk changes men.
Speaker 3: Biological men can't.
Speaker 8: Do that, and there's no evidence that even the liquid that they do supply is able is enough to sustain the infant in the first place. I think that this is just further proof that we need an investigation into all these practices and just how captured these healthcare systems are.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree with you there needs to be an investigation because you know, it could potentially be very dang juris for an infant, and we need to get those facts pretty quickly. Stephanie Bastian, great to be with you, Thanks for joining us. Well still to come, Lefties Losing It plus Donald Trump and Kamala Harris go head to head during their presidential debate. Army Horowitz will join me next to one. Pack it all. Now it is time for Lefties Losing It. We will get to the presidential debate lunacy in just a second, but first let's start with the Swifties, or should I say the deranged and demented sect of the Taylor swift Brigade who are losing their minds over the singer being pictured with the wife of an NFL player, Brittany Mahomes. Why did she kill someone? Did she, I don't know, commit a crime? Did she hurt someone? Oh no, no, no, it's because she don you wait for it, liked then unliked an Instagram post by Donald Trump? But how could she possibly unconfirmed but maybe like Donald Trump? But maybe not? And how could Taylor like this girl? Well? C the full blown lefty meltdown of Trump derangement syndrome proportions.
Speaker 9: Taylor Swift is even worse because she surrounds herself with misogynistic Trump supporting people like she is supposed to be the raw raw advocate for feminism, to be this like icon in the pop space, when these are the people that she associates herself with. Birds of a feather flock together.
Speaker 3: Oh how dared Taylor Swift? She can't possibly be an ally then, of the LGBTQ community if she associated with someone who liked and unliked a Donald Trump Instagram post.
Speaker 10: I have always felt that you need to Calm Down is a performative LGBTQ song, And honestly, here is a proof because if she was an ally, you know, an ally, she would not be hanging around a Trump supporter.
Speaker 4: That's just the very.
Speaker 3: Plain and symbol.
Speaker 5: Anybody who is not a straight white Swifty is.
Speaker 3: Going to have some thoughts about this because Trump and everyone who supports the hym are literally coming for our next, particularly trans people and people of color, poor people like the list goes on. No, she's definitely not an ally. She must of course be a homophobe. Then can Taylor Swifty friends of Brittany Mahomes.
Speaker 9: Sure, but then we are going to have to speculate.
Speaker 11: Okay, who do you allow in your life?
Speaker 3: Are you going to allow homophobes?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: And uh, we should speculate that you have no life. And let's not forget these are the lefties who pride themselves on so called tolerance and speaking of Trump derangement, it really affects the brain in certain ways for the white dudes of Kamala.
Speaker 6: Cru Look, I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris. She could run over a child live on TV. I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris. I'm never going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 3: Okay, then that is truly normal, very saying that very normal stuff, and in the same breath, that same lefty diverts and takes us on a different journey.
Speaker 6: But the fact is, even though I think she'll make a good president, she's not a good candidate. If you remember from when she ran before, she tends to get real irritated with stuff she doesn't like. She's not real fast on her feet. Maybe she's better now, but live events things like that. I don't know, man, I don't think she's going to do so well in the debate.
Speaker 3: I can't keep up. I guess just your average Karmala voter. I mean, this is what happens when Democrats, as we do, forget their auto Q.
Speaker 4: One minute, it's one thing.
Speaker 3: Next you don't know where that thought bubble will lead to. It's an illness. And Karmala certainly has a unique supporter base.
Speaker 12: Do you oh, how interesting?
Speaker 7: Come?
Speaker 12: Tell me right?
Speaker 5: So viz.
Speaker 2: Immediately I'm busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wonder what will happen when she grows old with that one. And now to the Haitian migrant situation and claims of immigrants killing and eating pets and park animals in Ohio, and the Dems are in a meltdown over the pets for Trump explosion on social media AI images like this one protect our Ducks and Kittens in Ohio? And how about this one from Donald Trump Junior save our Pets? And I've got to say, the goods just keep on coming, aren't they just classic? Yet the poor old sad dems with no sense of humor who are devoid of joy, I'm not happy.
Speaker 12: What in the hell is this? The chairman tweets protect our ducks and kittens in a Ohio because he goes some down, goes down some crazy rabbit hole, completely debunked that aliens are eating pets. My god, are you okay, mister chairman? Because last year, for a very long time, you tweeted and promoted Kanye West as he was calling for genocide against the Jews, and you kept it up. And now when we have victims coming here, you're tweeting this nonsense. I don't know why you would do this. I hope you're okay.
Speaker 3: You gotta laugh. But all you can say is if you like your pets or your catsave it or your ducks like we've seen, particularly in the Ohio pond, well.
Speaker 4: There's only one choice come November.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is filmmaker and journalist Army Horowitz. Amy, thank you so much for joining us. Let's start with the highlights of the presidential debate, including Trump's claim that migrants are rating hats and dogs in Springfield.
Speaker 5: They're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats, they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live there.
Speaker 3: And then he nailed Kamala Harris the borders are challenging her on Live to TV to go to the White House, wake Joe Biden up and sign a bill to close the border down.
Speaker 5: Now do you know that crime in Venezuela and crime in countries all over the world is way down. You know why because they've taken their criminals off the street and they've given them to her to put into our country. I'd like to see her go down to Washington, DC during this debate, because we're wasting a lot of time, sign a bill to close up the border, because they have the right to do it. The president of the United States. You'll get them out of bed. You'll wake them up at four o'clock in the afternoon. You'll say, come on, come on down to the office. Let's sign a bill.
Speaker 3: I mean, Kamala Harris has no legs to stand on when it comes to her border failures. Did Trump show her up today? What's your take?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I think that this.
Speaker 14: If I had a scorecard, I would say she had a slight edge overall on this, but it was pretty close.
Speaker 13: The problem is that she needed a knockout blow because we're trending.
Speaker 14: The polls are trending against her now that the sugar high of her replacing Biden is over and after the DNC, and she did not score that that knockout punch. Look, if you look at the New York Times poll that came out, this is very very bad news for her campaign and has her up one among lately voters, two among all voters. And as how we all know foles seem to under sample Trump voters. But if you look at the cross tabs, they're even worse for her.
Speaker 13: This is an election of change.
Speaker 14: People majority of people want change, and actually a clear majority view Trump as the agent of change more than Kamala Harris. And if they talked to the voters and said, hey, who do you think will do better on the particular issue that you care about the most about exemplifying or specifying particular issue. Again, Trump wins a clear majority over Kamala Harris, and he's up sixteen percent of her in the economy, which is the number one issue across voters.
Speaker 13: So she really needed a knockout blow. She didn't get it.
Speaker 14: Look, this is a typical Trump debate. He's the same tip debate he had before.
Speaker 13: It was kind of rambling.
Speaker 14: A little unfocused, but there's so much ammunition against Biden Harris that some of the stuff that he was shooting the gatling gun ended up hitting and sticking. The difference this time was that he didn't have an opponent who came on stage, poured gas lino over himself, let himself on fire.
Speaker 13: She didn't do that.
Speaker 14: In fact, he kind of put himself a little bit of a disadvantage by continuously talking about how dumb she is, how terrible she is, So people are expecting that. Usually you try to pump up the person you're about the debate. He didn't do that, did the opposite and did not serve him well. And in the first five minutes he had a chance for a real clean body blow. When she was asked, are you are are Americans better off now? They were four years ago. She did not answer the question, and when it came back to Trump, he should have pointed out she didn't answer the question because the answer is obviously no. He took a swing and a miss on that. I thought it was a huge opportunity missed. But again, he was also debating the moderators who who simply were clearly on her side. The biggest issue was they kept fact checking him in real time, but never fact check hers when she clearly exaggerated or out right live and I think that was a problem that all Republicans have when it comes to debates, and this particular one as well.
Speaker 3: Let's talk. I want to talk more about that, because it felt as though the moderators spent an enormous amount of time, as you said, fact checking Donald Trump, but not doing the same with Kamala Harris. Have a look at this.
Speaker 11: You bring up Springfield, Ohio, and ABCDS did reach out to the city manager there. He told us there had been no credible reports of President Trump. As you know, the FBI says overall violent crime is actually coming down in this country. But you have said quote you lost by a whisker that you quote didn't quite make it that you came up a little bit short. You did bring up something you said she went to negotiate with Vladimir Putin. Vice President Harris, have you ever met Vladimir Putin?
Speaker 3: How biased army was this debate by ABC News? In your view, it felt to me as though it was very much so three against one.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 12: It was not great.
Speaker 14: Look, it wasn't the most egregious of all of all the people I've seen moderate debates, But it wasn't good. And I think the single biggest issue in my view was the fact that they were fact checking him.
Speaker 13: And by the way, rightly.
Speaker 14: So I'm not saying that fact that the moderate should not fact check. I think they should. I think I don't like it when either side exaggerates or says lies.
Speaker 13: Both sides did it.
Speaker 14: There are a number of times are up screaming at the screen saying, guys, this is so obviously wrong. And by the way, one of the most one of the biggest ones the fact that she kept saying Trump abortion band, trump abortion ban. Wasn't he didn't, There's no Trump abortion band or the worst of all for me is Charleston. That's one of the biggest lies of all time that she continued this lie of he was referring to the neo Nazis as good people on both sides.
Speaker 13: I think go one and on and on, and I think that was the worst of it.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to say as well, ABC changed its tune midway through, allowing Kamla to also interrupt Trump, so it left him to roll out this comment.
Speaker 5: She was big on defund the police in Minnesota. She went out, I'm talking now, do you know mind?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Of course, that was a reference to when she debated Mike Pence in the VP debate and she said I am speaking when he interrupted her.
Speaker 15: Mister Vice President, I'm speaking. I'm speaking, Yes, a vice president, I'm speaking. I'm speaking. Okay, if you don't mind letting me finish, we can then have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, please, okay.
Speaker 14: Yes, uh, Kamala Harris, I'm a victim here, I'm a woman.
Speaker 13: Hear me a roar. I'm a victim. Look. I didn't like it when she did it. It didn't. It didn't.
Speaker 14: It doesn't come across as good. And I think when Trump did it also doesn't come across as as as good. I don't think I think either one. She's kind of let it go. It was odd that her micro was on, but yeah, I don't think it helps anybody when they kind of play that role saying, oh, please let me speak, let me speak. I don't, I said, don't play well on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked fair enough.
Speaker 3: And there was also a funny moment where Donald Trump said this because as we know, Kamala has been not copying some of his policies, the ways of doing things.
Speaker 5: Everything that she believed three years ago and four years years ago is out the window. She's going to my philosophy now. In fact, I was going to send her a Maga hat. She's gone to my philosophy. But if she ever got elected, she changed it and it will be the end of our country.
Speaker 3: I thought that was hilarious. I'd like to see Kamlay in a Maga hat. But we know that she's really struggled to articulate her own policies or lack thereof. Did she explain her policies at all better in this debate?
Speaker 14: No, no, not at all. I watched the debate twice. It's by the way, I recommend nobody do. And in the second time through for a time of life. Second time, I was going through it and I was looking for where the policies might be.
Speaker 13: Didn't see them.
Speaker 14: Look, I mean, she did actually populate her website with a few paragraphs of policy, but as we as was actually kind of proven, she just cut and literally cut and paste Biden's policies onto her policy page.
Speaker 13: So I guess we really want to her policies.
Speaker 14: You just have to look at the last four years of the Biden Harris presidency and I think you'll get a sense of what her policies are. But I think, look, the truth is, actually she will be more radical. One thing Trump said that was right was yes, she did change her tune on fracking, but she never said when she.
Speaker 13: Said I changed in twenty twenty, what.
Speaker 14: She was referring to is she was essentially vocalizing the policy of her boss, the eventual president, Joe Biden.
Speaker 13: She never said I believe this. She kept referring to.
Speaker 14: What Joe Biden wanted to do, and in fact he did do. And I think Trump was right when he said, if she becomes president in Pennsylvania this debate was happening, she will attempt to ban fracking day one.
Speaker 13: I don't have any question about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was yo yoing on that one, and you're right, she likes to copy and paste things too.
Speaker 4: Now, Donald Trump asked.
Speaker 3: A key question that really has been on everyone's mind. Where on earth is the president?
Speaker 5: We're playing with World War three and we have a president that we don't even know if he's Where is our president? We don't even know if he's a president. And just a clarity, he threw him out of a campaign like a dog.
Speaker 13: We don't even know is he a president?
Speaker 3: I mean, there were reports this week that Joe Biden has been on holiday for forty percent of his presidency, and Trump really did ask a legitimate question there Where on earth is the president?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 14: It depends where doctor Joe Biden is. Where doctor Joe Biden is, That's where the president is. Look, it's it's it's so interesting that they kept talking about how they had to replace him as president as the nominee because he clearly wasn't competent to be the nominee. The next question needs to be, well, was he competent to be president?
Speaker 13: Because if you.
Speaker 14: Can't run, I'm not sure you can actually it's actually more taxing and more difficult, and frankly more important to run the country than to run for the guy running the country. So I think that brings up more questions than an answer is when you replace him as the nominee. And I don't think he answers them when he's falling asleep on the beach in Delaware.
Speaker 3: No, clearly not. He is clocked off in Delaware and not running America. Look, let's move on, army, because I want to get your response to the CNN anchor Aaron Burnett appears to have marveled at some of the far left policy positions that Kamala Harris had when she was a presidential candidate back in twenty nineteen, including taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detained a legal migrants. Have a listen.
Speaker 2: Let's take immigration and look at what she said here. She said on immigration, she made this open ended pledge to end immigrant attention. She said she supported taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for deteined migrants.
Speaker 7: She also said she.
Speaker 16: Taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detainment.
Speaker 3: He actually said she supported.
Speaker 2: She wrote, both wrote and answered in the affirmative when she was asked this, and she said she also supported it for federal prisoners. Now, she also pledged to slash immigration detention by fifty percent, close all family and private facilities, and decrease funding for ICE and then the end and ICE detainers with local law enforcement.
Speaker 16: I mean, these are these are things that you know, it would be hard to think that you would come up with taxpayer funding gender transitions for for detained migrants. And yet this, as you say, written and verbally.
Speaker 4: Army, it sounds like this CNN.
Speaker 3: Host is surprised by the evidence that's right in front of her.
Speaker 13: Oh that was so delicious to watch. I got.
Speaker 14: I gotta say, Look, Andrew Kazinski is actually, you know, a pretty good reporter, and I think he does hold people to account on both sides. So I'm glad they had him on to talk about this issue. I think it highlights a couple points. First of all, that their CNN and the mainstream he is so used to carrying the Democrats water that then where they're confronted with a data point from their own people, they are genuinely shocked. I think they really do believe their their their their bs. And I think what's what's interesting is. It does high and by the way, you know, later on on that in that interview they talked about they held her to account that she was that that Kamala Harris was taking a you know, photos and videos of her in front of the wall that Donald Trump built. I think that was interesting as well. That was a little bit shocking, but it highlights the point, which is that's look, outside of of the economy and inflation, immigration is their biggest vulnerability. And that's where we have to continue on hitting her. Now, Trump did that in this in this debate to to a large extent, but it does not serve him well. It does not serve the purpose of the Republicans being elected. But continue to talk about things like the clip you showed before about the Haitians eating pets.
Speaker 13: Right, it makes you look weird.
Speaker 14: It does make that does make you look weird, right, and it does make it It's an it's it has been look, whether it debunked or not, I'm not sure a number of people have debunked it, I don't know. But it doesn't serve you well for that to be your immigration talking point.
Speaker 13: It just doesn't There's.
Speaker 14: So many more clear, true direct ways to hit her on immigration.
Speaker 13: You don't have to use that.
Speaker 14: It doesn't serve you well, It doesn't make you look good among regular people don't know anything about this stuff. I think they need to focus on the same the issues that she is most vulnerable on.
Speaker 13: That clearly she is losing on an imigrasion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, she certainly, she certainly is. Now. Look, Milania Trump has spoken publicly for the very first time about the assassination attempt on her husband, questioning officials accounts of the incident. This is the video she posted.
Speaker 17: The attempt to end my husband's life was a horrible, distressing experience. Now, the silence around it feels heavy. I can't help but wonder why didn't law enforcement officials rise the shooter before the speech? There is definitely more to this story, and we need to uncover the truth.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you make of the statement she's made here?
Speaker 14: First of all, I think it's so interesting. I mean, one of the most monumental moments in election history was a candidate an assassination tend to begin a candidate live on television. Yet we've pretty much forgotten all about it. Like I remember, in the moment, it was like this is it Trump in that moment with his hand in the air. I know I will staying around saying, oh God, the election's wrapped up. But we've really, for the most part, it's not been an issue. Kind of forgot all about it, which I think is fascinating. Look, I think her pointed are interesting. I don't think it's any conspiracy around here. I don't like the idea of a conspiracy around it.
Speaker 13: And it's true.
Speaker 14: I think competency really was the major issue there. Do you remember when they were saying, well, why didn't they go on the roof and check out the roof? It was a slanted roof. It couldn't go on a roof because it was too dangerous because it was a slight, little slant to the roof. I think that the bigger focus is on a competence as opposed to some kind of conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, that's certainly the way they're trying to paint it, for sure. Now, look, White Fragility author Robin DiAngelo has been tricked into paying reparations to a black producer in podcaster Matt Walsh's upcoming documentary Am I Racist? This is according to The New York Post, which says that an undercover man bun wearing Walsh go to DiAngelo into ponying up cash to his producer Ben to compensate for the sins of the past by first coughing up the money himself.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you make of this?
Speaker 14: Okay, I love that kind of thing. That's part of what I do as well. So I think when they're able to embarrass a race huckster like like like her, Robert de Angelo, I'm all for it. Robert Deaneo has made millions of dollars race baiting and creating racial division or country. She gets significant speaking fees. She does them all the time, and and and by the way, yeah.
Speaker 13: She she also is.
Speaker 14: Look, she's one of the more negative forces in our country. And also you know during her PhD thesis she's actually, ironically, I've been accused of plagiarizing a minority scholar.
Speaker 13: So yeah, I find it all fascinating. Happy to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very fascinating. Army Horror, it's great to be with you. Thank you very much for joining us on the show this evening. What's the pleasure We'll stay with us Coming up after the break, the UK labor government sparks outrage over there controversial funding cuts that could lead the elderly without hating during winter. Darren Brimes will join me next. Welcome back. Joining me now is gb News host Darren Grimes. Darren, thanks for joining us. Let's start with the British Prime Minister ki Istamo, who has warnty is prepared to make unpopular decisions on government spending after voting to cut payments which help millions of elderly pay for their heating bills. Now here is the Prime Minister getting slammed by a journalist for cutting the winter fuel.
Speaker 18: Allowance on that twenty two billion. I want everybody watching this to know and understand that nearly half of that twenty two billion, nine billion pounds comes from decisions that your government has made to give many public sector workers pay rises above inflation, including junior doctors getting twenty two percent of an increase over two years. So again, when it comes to winter fuel allowance, that was a choice. It was a political decision for reasons that you say you want to sort out the economy, But how can you justify it to viewers who feel like it is an attack on some people who've worked hard all their lives. They're not wealthy, they don't have money to spare and this year, if it's cold, they're going to be looking at the thermostat I'm wondering if they can pay their bills.
Speaker 3: Darren, what does the Prime Minister have against pensioners.
Speaker 19: Well, that's a very good question, actually, and I think there's a fair amount of evidence right now to suggest that he does have an issue. But look, the issue fundamentally is one of pure polity, which is that the elderly generations do not vote for the left wing Labor Party. It's a Labor party that thends twelve billion pounds in so called climate aid abroad over helping pensioners in an environment in which the Labor Party are actively making energy more expensive through its pursuit of the not zero policy, because they're actually seeking to put household bills up through expensive negotiations that they've just had hundreds of pounds on energy bills through renewable subsidies. So elderly people are going to really suffer this winter as a consequence of the pursuit of net zero and the fact that the Labor Party is ideologically wedded to combat and that it strikes me the so called good times pension has have had since twenty ten, even though we have some of the lowest pensions in the OECD. I just think fundamentally this is purely one of him looking to make some cuts and seeing that elderly people do not vote Labor and therefore they'll be the first ones to receive the acts. It's pure politics and it's really quite wrong actually, because I think thousands of elderly people are going to struggle this winter as energy bills go up by ten percent ten percent. We should be an energy independent country, but where instead a basket case in pursuit of greater politics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not wrong, and it's a very concerning particularly for the vulnerable. As you mentioned now, Darren, more than seventeen hundred prisoners have been released early in England and Wales as part of a government scheme to ease over crowding in prisons. I've got to say, Darren, this seems like a worry to me.
Speaker 19: Yeah, well indeed it is. I mean, there are a lord of young men getting out of prison yesterday saying that they would vote for the Labor Party for the rest of their lives. They were so happy with that as they popped champagne courts and all the rest of it. Look, this is deeply troubling because the report suggests that actually there are a whole host of people in this country victims of crime who don't know that the perpetrator of said crime is now released and into the wild, so getting up to goodness only knows what. There is no safety anymore in this country. You know, knife crime goes off without hitch. Phone snatchings in London are more frequent than catching one of those red buses. It just it seems like this is a country where that is really really just thing to hell with law and order, and that has severe consequences for the population, but also even for tourism and things like that. People don't feel safe coming to a country that is operating in the way in which we are right now. So I'm afraid to say that until actually the law and law makers make sure that there are consequences for law breakers, then this kind of thing is just going to continue to spiral on. I don't know about you, but I would have done absolutely everything in my gift to make sure that prisoners would not be out early, to make sure they have actually suffered the consequences of their actions. But now we're talking a believer it or not. The Labor government are talking about putting them up in hotels in the interim because we don't have the prison population. Well, what's wrong with the Bibby Stockholm that we had are just off the coast of Britain where actually we were going to put the asylum so called asylum seekers that arrived here illegally. Well, that actually would have done for a few prison population places. But instead we're talking about putting them in hotels. I mean, what kind of a terran is that?
Speaker 4: Well, what kind of precedent is it setting?
Speaker 3: It's just like a he go, here's a free for all. You can get out of jail early. No worries on the labor government extraordinary. Now, look, the UK has joined the US, France and Germany in imposing fresh sanctions on Iran for supplying Russia with ballistic missiles for use in Ukraine Darren. The measures include a halting national carrier Iran's ability to fly to the UK.
Speaker 4: How big of an impact will this have do you think?
Speaker 19: Look, I think the impact will be negligible at best, because let's not forget that we are a country that just the other week suspended barred band certain arms sales to the State of Israel. Now, the State of Israel, in my opinion, is very much at the frontier of the battle against the tyrannical Iranian state and its proxies. Now, we can do this all we want and virtue signal about Iran air and all these other things, but actually we just said to Israel that we're going to unarm them in certain respects whilst they actually fight Iran. Now to me, that means that we're pandering to the allies of Iran here at home over actually standing by what is one of our most important, key strategic allies within the region. So I think this is just completely disjointed by the United Kingdom. Apparently our US allies are also angry with the decision that's a care starmer made to suspend the sale of those arms. So I'm afraid that I don't buy this whatsoever. I think there is far too much pandering to these nefarious Islamists who are in the State of Iran, but also their allies within the Western world too, And until we get serious on that, because around does have a significant hold within places like the United Kingdom, which is maddening to say, to be perfectly frank, but until we actually get serious on the threat at home as well. But it doesn't really matter about the threat through an airline carrier. I'm afraid no.
Speaker 3: I completely agree he look, I want pivot to the Royals because Megan and Harry showed their desperation for relevancy once again. Soon after Princess Kate released her heartfelt cancer update, the Non Royals then released a teaser for their latest Netflix program, Polo. I don't know about you.
Speaker 4: I find the timing very curious.
Speaker 3: They've always got a.
Speaker 4: One up the actual Royal family, it seems.
Speaker 19: Yeah, exactly, And it's disgusting timing, really, isn't it, given that that was a very emotional video in which the Princess of Wales, Kate was actually making clear that you know, she had gone through her chemotherapy journey, and it was a message of hope, of love, of optimism, really really lovely. And then you've got actually a little sop to a sport that precious little people play, apart from the extremely privileged in many cases and royal members of the Royal family. So I think the timing cannot be coincidental. As Jenny Bond was saying there, I think actually the fact of the matter is that they want to actually piggyback off of the fact that the case is in the press in such a serious way. Every single press outlet that I can think of, whether it be America, Australia, the United Kingdom, was carrying that video. So they want to actually ensure that their Netflix venture, which is going down the pan by the way, they want to make sure it has some semblance of success. This is desperation from this petulant pair.
Speaker 3: Absolutely as always, Darren Grimes, great to have you on. Thank you so much for joining us this evening.
Speaker 4: Well that's it for me. Up next is News Night.
Speaker 3: Good Night,