Speaker 1: Hey, yesterday I had a miscall from Clint at about six hurrican, which was weird timing. You don't often call me that time. Anyway, it woke me up because I had sorry, well I think I had what is known for a baby but as an adult version a disaster. Nop. So we've got an issue with our sofa which had to get steam cleaned, and our rug and anyway, the guy ruined it and so the sofa didn't dry properly, so he had to take it all apart yesterday put outside the sun whole thing. There was no lounge downstairs, so I was like, I'm just going to go and sit up on the bed instead of sitting on the couch, and I'm going to try and watch this final episode of the summer right and pretty because I still haven't made it to the end.
Speaker 2: Damn Conrad in that smile.
Speaker 1: Don't even he's a drip. Anyway, I fell asleep and I woke up under the blankets under the doner at like six o'clock and.
Speaker 3: I know you're going all the way through.
Speaker 1: It's bedtime. But Clint had called anyway, so I called him back and he'd had a situation.
Speaker 2: There's something in the air.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: We're all so slop and I'm wondering if there's something in the why was sleepy? I don't know.
Speaker 3: So this morning, you know what, second coffee.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a change of season thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, the heat's taken out.
Speaker 2: So what happened to me? Jason? I went to pilates because I'm such a pilates guy these days hot pilates. And they opened the door at a certain time. I was there a bit early, so I parked right out the front in my car, my little.
Speaker 1: Sports car, busy Main Road.
Speaker 2: Bridge Road, Richmond, right at around about five quarter past five. Yeah. Anyway, I've dozed off, haven't I? And I've dozed off, and not just dozed off. I'm in the deepest damn sleep in the car.
Speaker 3: I love sleeping in the car.
Speaker 2: You know what I looked like? I looked like weekend at Bernie's I was.
Speaker 1: Catching from and according.
Speaker 2: To my garment, I was asleep for near on seventeen minutes. Now I woke to the sound of.
Speaker 3: Clearway. No, it was a welfare check, don't I've had that, like someone thought I was dead. I've had that before because when we had Archie and he was like maybe two months old. I was driving around trying to get into sleep because a lot of the time the kids will fall asleep in the capsule in the car, and like I pulled he was asleep. So I pulled up on the side street and I was like, well, I'm going to take advantage of this as well. So I reclined the seat. Do you recline the seat a little bit? So I was gone as well. And then someone did a welfare check on me that thought, buddy, yeah, gassing me and the kid.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I found No, I found a car. I found a car in I got out of my car at Chadstone once and I was like, oh my god, there is a baby as sleep and I was like, someone's locked. All the windows were fully up. Yeah, I was like, someone's locked their kid in the car. And then I looked to the front and someone was asleep in the front.
Speaker 3: Don't wake them.
Speaker 1: And I was like, do I call security?
Speaker 3: Well, they're having a their of an apparent kidnap.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 1: I walked in and I was like, hey, just so you know, there is someone out there sleep in a car with a small child. With all. I was like, would you mind and the security one is. But I was like, oh, is that just a really tired dad? Yeah, well you know that, Clint, I don't know what you're You know, the feeling.
Speaker 3: When are the worst is on a plane?
Speaker 2: You know when you check the when are ye are?
Speaker 1: They surprised when they realized it was Clint Son Away and he was alike and well.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, gracious me, the he's really gone to the dogs.
Speaker 3: He's sleeping, nine help me.
Speaker 2: He's sleeping in his car.
Speaker 1: And Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good. Following them on the Socials