Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday Girls Secrets, Horror Scandal, Hysterios Smiled.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to another Freaky Friday episode. This one is a bit confusing and I've got a lot of questions. All right, that's set you ready?
Speaker 2: Should we get stuck into it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hey, ladies, I love your work. So I had been sleeping with this guy for a few months. He has no children. Then one night he tells me he has a four day old baby with his ex girlfriend, which I found out later it was his friend's girlfriend he slept with to make an Only Penns video that his partner did not want to be involved in. What Apparently she has fallen pregnant in a result of this and kept the child. Was already in a relationship and having children with him, and another child to a previous man. I'm after some advice around all of this, and who the fuck keeps another man's baby well in a relationship from the making of an OnlyFans video?
Speaker 2: This is tactic. I need context. So he has no children.
Speaker 3: Then one night he tells me he has a four day old baby with his ex girlfriend, which I find out it was his friend's girlfriend he slept with to make a baby. So your friend's girlfriend kept the baby with your partner or the men that.
Speaker 2: You're sleeping with.
Speaker 1: It's so confused.
Speaker 2: That's so messy.
Speaker 1: It's so messy. The baby is a result of Ann's video, Yeah, just from doing an only fans video. Oh, she kept the baby, and she kept the baby, goodness, while she's in a relationship with another man and has children.
Speaker 2: Sounds like some straight out of a TV series. Goodness.
Speaker 1: I mean when you've said, who the fuck keeps another man's baby was in a relationship for making only fans video? That's her decision, it's her body. Maybe she doesn't leave an abortion and that's okay. Yeah, you know that's not something that we're gonna judge either. It's just a really messy situation. But you've been sleeping with the guy for months. It sounds like you're quite overwhelmed from the situation. You've got a lot of judgment on it, which is fine, it's a lot. Maybe this isn't the guy that you want to be spending time with and sleeping with. I think maybe pull yourself away and go find someone else.
Speaker 3: I think you should leaved. Yeah, I don't like Tootie. You're not obviously in a relationship with him. You're not there for that by the sounds of it. Yeah, keeping together.
Speaker 1: Sounds very messy.
Speaker 2: Just seems like a whole lot of chaos and drama that you don't need in your life.
Speaker 1: He probably needs me just investing time into looking after his baby. And that's a question you've got to ask yourself too. If you're going to stay with this man, you're going to become the step mum too.
Speaker 2: Oh is it just really something that you want to be involved in?
Speaker 1: Don't think so by the sound of it. So I would just be removing myself from that and allowing him to just step in and be a dad and you take care of his child.
Speaker 3: Like, let everyone do what they want to do. Yeah, choose what you want to have and allow in your life. And if this is not it, like it's time to go.
Speaker 1: Which is fair enough because it is a lot. Yeah, there's a lot happening there. I don't think i'd be wanting to insert myself and my energy into a situation like this.
Speaker 2: There's no way I would be one hundred percent protect my piece. This is not worth my time.
Speaker 1: I am out yes, I think it's just time to remove from the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you already know your answer.
Speaker 1: I think so too, But with an update, what are you going to do? Are you going to have a conversation? You're going to completely cut ties? And I think just like, let them live their life. They've made these decisions, and there there's to live with now and continue making and live with and each to their own. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: It's not for us.
Speaker 1: It's not for us. Thanks for writing in, though we appreciate it. Yeah, Freaky Friday is about bringing in this stuff that you might not be able to bring in anywhere else. And there is no judgment and shame. It's just about unpacking it and chatting about it and looking at the different options and different situations. And this son's a messy one.
Speaker 2: This one is a messy one.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's pretty freaky. There's a lot going on. It's a lot going on, a lot going on. Yeah, I don't I don't envy everyone in this. No, this dynamic, it'd be so hard. Got a lot of energies to manage and check in and like who's having the kid where Like there's a lot happening. Goodness, she's a busy girls.
Speaker 1: She's a busy girl. She's a busy Yeah, she really is. Oh, we're sending you lots of love. I really hope you find someone that aligns with your values and that you feel good with and you can trust. And there isn't all of this I don't say baggage, but there is. There's a lot happening here that you would have to take on, and you would have to be involved with and navigate and build relationships and co parenting with the other people that are involved. And there's a lot of people involved.
Speaker 2: And morally you have to be in the cap of the situation. And by the sounds that you're not. So that's already that's your answer, A pretty stating that this is not you.
Speaker 1: Yeah us, good luck, give us an update.
Speaker 2: Yea, we love that. Yeah, all right, we'll see you on the next one.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,