Speaker 1: I hope you having a nice Thursday. It's time for this.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique. It's Bruno Mars.
Speaker 1: Oh, we haven't spoken about him for a while.
Speaker 3: We haven't, but he has got a couple of songs out at the moment, that one with Lady Gaga and the one with Rose.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're playing them all the time. So we actually disappeared.
Speaker 3: I sort of thought he had disappeared, and then he's all over the place. He's poked fun at the rumors that were circling last year about his fifty million dollar gambling debt.
Speaker 4: I think I remember us discussing this at the end of last year, or maybe you and I spoke about it off air, because you said, what's happened to Pruno Mars? Yeah, and we googled and that came.
Speaker 2: Up fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Like I have anxiety because I got a parking ticket a few months ago and I still haven't paid it, and I know that it's mounting.
Speaker 2: It's probably three hundred and seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: Yet, Yeah, that'll creep up on you.
Speaker 2: And that I lose sleep over that.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if I had a fifty million dollar gambling dead. I'm not saying he does.
Speaker 2: He was. He dropped a new single. We need to discuss the name of it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Fat Juicy and wet. I don't think that. I don't think that's appropriate.
Speaker 1: Don't you? No?
Speaker 2: I don't fat juicy and wet FJW.
Speaker 1: What do you think you could be talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously it's an I fill it. Ah, yeah, duh, because that's how you want.
Speaker 1: Them, fat juicy and wet.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's a racy track. Apparently, would you.
Speaker 1: Rather fat juicy and moist? What's what's worse?
Speaker 3: I think fat juicy and wet is pretty bad. Having said that, that is what you want for a steak, isn't it? Absolutely it's a racy track, and he posted a cheeky message on his social media which included a plead to his fans to keep threeming his music because he wants to be out.
Speaker 2: Of debt in no time. Okay fifty million dollars hey?
Speaker 3: Speaking of Bruno Mars, an event planner from New York City called Marssy Bloom sat down on a podcast So American and it's so New York City, isn't it?
Speaker 2: New York City?
Speaker 3: Event planner wedding an event plan on Russy blom Marssy. She sat down on an equally American podcast called The Him and Her Show, and she divulged what Bruno Mars Chargers to appear and sing a couple of songs at your event.
Speaker 5: Here, I'll tell you a story because I didn't never sign an NDA and we were working with jlel and Ererd before they broke up. And then we're going through a list of musicians and she goes, what about Bruno Moris? I said, you just work with him and he's five Don't be ridiculous, I said, I'm telling you million, five millions. That's writer plus right at the night you get forty five minutes, you get an hour, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, five million for forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: So what is he o? Fifteen million? Pip, what's that? I'm not very good at maths, but we're.
Speaker 4: In the wrong studio for that. That's a lot of gigs. Though maybe maybe he does have a gambling debt and that's why he's charging so much.
Speaker 3: Five million though even for his friend Jayler, imagining they know each other.
Speaker 1: You think, is this the song?
Speaker 2: This is fat juicy and web Fat, Juicy, and web cookie Up.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you