Speaker 1: On scoring rules Oustrodio. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the readA panicky show coming up tonight.
Speaker 3: A security breach.
Speaker 2: At Parliament House, as pro Palestinian protest as unfurl huge banners, the Safety Commissioners scaremongering exposed with exclusive.
Speaker 3: Freedom of information data.
Speaker 2: Bev MacArthur will tell me why see if FAY fire fighters are taking strike action over renewable projects on five prone land and Douglas Murray weighs in on the chaos engulfing the Biden Whitehouse.
Speaker 3: And what that means for the rest of the world.
Speaker 4: And he also gives his considered opinion on former Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters has become an unhinged lefty losing it and talking about lefties.
Speaker 2: Tonight's edition features this charming Orange is the new black actress.
Speaker 1: Take him out, Joe.
Speaker 5: If he was Hitler and this was nineteen forty, you'd take him out.
Speaker 3: Well, he is Hitler and this is nineteen forty. Take him.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in Sky and his contributor Kosher Gata Kosher, I'm keen to get your thoughts on a leaked Trump video that's come out earlier today and also Tucker Carlson's speech in Melbourne earlier in the week. But let's start with this pro Palestinian protest the breaching of security at Parliament House today, unfurling banners, including one that read from the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free and no peace on stolen land genocide since seventeen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: This is a shameful.
Speaker 2: Display from the far left, who have been panned to by much of the media, the Greens, even many labor politicians. And what does it say for Parliament House security if these clowns can gain access so easily and occupy the roof there.
Speaker 6: Indeed, dating this dynamic continues and continues to intensify, and it's just a consequence of multiculturalism where we've got these groups now they just have these beliefs and they're going to be underbeated, coupled with the pandering oriented as you said, society conquence free society where such types of agitators are encouraged, and maybe they're going to have to step up security unfortunately in the country.
Speaker 2: Absolutely now to an exclusive Sky News report on the e Safety Commissioner, I'll be writing about this in my Herald Sun column for tomorrow's paper.
Speaker 3: Data obtain under Freedom of.
Speaker 2: Information request seems to show Julieman Grant's claims about the climate of racism and threats.
Speaker 3: Well they were misleading.
Speaker 2: She had warned that in the lead up to the Voice referendum, online abuse against Indigenous Australians was likely to intensify, and that the number of complaints was highly concerning, but analysis by the IPA has found there were just two complaints made by Indigenous Australians relating to online abuse link to the Voice during the campaign. John's Story, director of Law and Policy at the Institute of Public Affairs, said the narrative Julian and Grant has sought to establish that there was a wave of racist cyber or abuse during the referendum is not supported by her own officer's data.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is.
Speaker 2: Good news, kosher, because we don't want to have anybody receiving online abuse, let alone Indigenous Australians about the Voice.
Speaker 3: But this scare mongering about we need.
Speaker 2: Extra censorship to defend against that when there were two complaints according to these FOI requests.
Speaker 6: Maybe there'll be some sort of apology or correction. I doubt it, but even if there is, it doesn't change the past or anything. That's just the emo of these things. The Holy Safety Commissioner's office and portfolio should be called into question and somebody from the other side should take that on as a campaign issue.
Speaker 3: I think there'd be a lot of Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think the Coalition have been really weak on this issue. They have flip flopped as a couple of people speaking out, like Senator Alexantik, but they're they're the minority at the moment now. I, along with thousands of other Melbournians, saw Tucker Carlson speak earlier in the week and one point he drove home was about energy security and energy prices and how cheap energy is directly connected with living standards and given how blessed Australia is with natural resources, we should have some of the cheapest energy prices in the world, but we've got some of the highest.
Speaker 7: The world's largest deposits of iron ore from which steel has been I said, well, how many steel mils?
Speaker 8: Well none?
Speaker 7: Why because energy is too expensive. I said, well, too bad. You don't have any thermal call here. Oh wait, you have the world's largest deposits of thermal call in the world. So why do you have such high energy costs? Well, because we sell our call to China, which uses it to make renewables which we then buy back. Okay, Okay, whoever thought of that hates you.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest. That's not an accounting error.
Speaker 7: That was not a mistake made in good faith, that we sell our country's resources to a far away country to make something that doesn't work and then pay extra for it, like they knew that wasn't going to work when they did it, obviously, because that's insane.
Speaker 1: It's prime efacia insane.
Speaker 7: The fact that you have high energy costs is reason enough to get rid of the people who run in your country.
Speaker 2: Now, that was a message that resonated with the audience. Kosher and I would say it's something that would resonate with a lot of people who don't even know who Tucker Carlson is.
Speaker 6: Indeed, he's a great communicator, and there he was aided with stating the obvious. And as a foreigner coming in, you can kind of do that. As a fellow American who's been living here for a few years, you know, it's the same thing. It resonates with me too. The energy thing, in particular, that Australia has thirty percent of iron, or thirty one percent of aluminum, or thirty three percent of uranium, fourteen percent of coal, and still energy is so expensive. And you know he laid bare why that is. It really is a rebuke. I think there's the virtue of self reliance is something that needs to be brought back to the country more broadly, but particularly as it relates to energy. That disconnect between being so rich in the root raw materials and yet poor in the manufacturing and refinement of it to the betterment of the people is really an indictment on society, and he laid.
Speaker 3: That bear absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now, Republican Congressman Wesley Hunt use an anecdote from his time working with Donald Trump on Afghanistan to illustrate how Trump is the definition of a strongly that this is quite a story.
Speaker 9: When we were negotiating with the Taliban while President Trump was to the president. President Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan, but he wanted a conditions based withdrawal, meaning that you do what we tell you to do and then we will start pulling troops back slowly as.
Speaker 1: Long as you abide by our rules.
Speaker 9: It's President Trump and Mike Pompeo and they are talking to Taliban leadership in the room, and they had one translator in the room. President Trump looked at that at the Taliban leader and said this, I want to leave Afghanistan, but it's going to be a conditions based withdrawal. And translator translated. And he said, if you harm a hair on a single American, I'm going to kill you. And translator goes, and Trump goes what I said, reached in his pocket, pulled out a satellite photo of the leader, the leader of the Taliban's home, and handed it to him, got up and walked out the room. Do you know for eighteen months, not a single American was killed in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's a definition of strength. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And former US Deputy National Security Advisor Katie McFarlane, who has served under full presidents, confirmed that story.
Speaker 3: Posting this, she said, it's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Trump did tell the Taliban leader not to harm a hair on the head of any American or he would kill the Taliban leader. And he did say, and we know where you live, and then showed him satellite photo of the Taliban leader's home.
Speaker 3: It's just diplomacy done differently.
Speaker 2: But sometimes when you're dealing with the likes of the Taliban, they respect and recognize strength. They can smell weakness and appeasement absoute mile away.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: That's one of the things about Trump's style, which is the most popular thing that critics have always criticized about him. A lot of people don't like it. That's one example of where that style actually could work well, even if people find him a little bit too a reserve or too edgy, can actually be a huge advantage in these types of environments. Everybody believes that story. You can kind of picture being in that room. That's absolutely something Trump would would say and would do. And I also find interesting the timing of that piece coming out now in the week of the Joe Biden fiasco, specifically, is it really Afghanistan and the infamous woodrol and all of that. Nobody could imagine him doing anything even remotely similar to that, And then here you've got, you know, with strengthens.
Speaker 2: And he also reported they told Pewtin if he invaded Ukraine he would bou Moscow, and apparently Putin believed him because he did not invade Ukraine during that period, and talking about the timing of videos, The Daily Beast, very much a left wing outlet, has published a leaked video of Donald Trump saying, broken down, Biden will quit and his new opponent is going to be Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of colorful language. Yeh, let's have a listen.
Speaker 11: How did they do with the other name?
Speaker 12: Broken down?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's he just quit.
Speaker 13: You know, he's quit.
Speaker 14: In the rest yep, I go to and that means we have Kamala. I think she's going to be better. She's pathetic. It's just yourself.
Speaker 1: I just can't imagine.
Speaker 12: But can you imagine they go with dealing with Putin and the president of Jana, who's a fierce person, who's a fierce man, a very tough guy, and they see him they probably you can't, but they just announced he's probably quitting.
Speaker 3: Just keeping Now.
Speaker 2: This is interesting because Trump, uncharacteristically has been very quiet post debate. Is just stuck to the philosophy when your opponent's making a mistake, just let them do that and don't interrupt them. So the timing of this, I'm sure that Trump camp won't like and there'll be a lot of pearl clutching about the language, but surely, really objectively, can anybody say Biden and Harris are particularly well equipped to deal with the likes of g or Putin. I think the message there is not one that's going to upset too many of his voters Trump voters, for sure.
Speaker 6: I think it's something that he always said and people always knew. But now after that debate, it is all out into the open, and people who were low information consumers and actually somehow missed the cognative decline of Biden. There are many tens of millions of people like that because the media wasn't covering it. They all have caught up to what the high information consumers have known about for a long time. So the timing that way is sort of he's just doing that last piece of what he did over there. I also thought it was really interesting that it was in a golf cart, because it reminds everybody of that golf back and forth of it, and you know whose handicap is better. I think also fits right into what.
Speaker 3: He's talking about. Koshigaya, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 6: This ISSU.
Speaker 2: My next guest needs no introduction, but is going to get one. He's the author of international best sellers, including The Strange Death of Europe, The Madness of Crowds, and his latest book, The War on the West. Douglas Smurray, let's start with the Biden White House lurching from crisis to crisis, and we'll get into the heightened risk the country faces in the coming months.
Speaker 3: But first, we've now had three.
Speaker 2: Official explanations for Biden's debate performance.
Speaker 3: He had a.
Speaker 2: Cold, he was jet lagged, and he was apparently over prepared by staff, which one of those excuses fits best to your.
Speaker 15: Mind, It doesn't seem at all as though he was over prepared. It is pretty amazing that the president put a whole week into preparing for this debate, first of all, because the consequences were so calamitous. But secondly, I mean, isn't he meant to be running the country? Isn't he meant to be the leader of the free world. I mean, it's an awful shame that an entire week had to be taken up just prepping for this ninety minute debate. He was obviously not on good form, as all of his sick fans have had to keep pointing out. The problem is is that they have this they have this line they've been doing for the last week, which is, you know, he had a bad night. Well, yes, but the evidence seems to be that he has a lot of bad nights and a lot of bad days. And their attempt, the the sort of Biden Courts attempt to pass this off as unusual simply isn't credible. I don't think it's going to wash at all.
Speaker 2: No, And we've now got the White House declaring that Kamala Harris is the future of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 11: I mean, one of the reasons why he picked the vice president president Kamala Harris is because she is indeed the future of the party.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 11: And he's very proud to have partnered with her and continue to partner with her and delivering an unprecedented record for the American people.
Speaker 3: Douglas.
Speaker 2: She even referred to the vape as President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: There do you say that as a light?
Speaker 2: Could there be a move to replace Biden with Kamala now or go to the election with her as the candidate?
Speaker 15: And here's the thing, Biden himself and doctor Jill Biden, his wife, are clearly digging in. There seems to be a little doud about that. The campaign email that's just been sent out to everyone is along lines of, you know, I was brought up never to quit, and I'm not a quitch to do an Americans aren't quitters, so I'm not going to quit, you know. And when you on the ground, you pull yourself up, you dust yourself off, and you get out into the ring again. I mean, this is fanciful stuff. Let me put it this way. Really believe, does anyone really believe that three years from now, Joe Biden is going to be in the Oval Office, is going to be able to be there, is going to be functioning as the US President. I really don't think anyone does so at the moment, You're right, I mean, the White House Press Secretary and others have sort of start to mention Karmala Harris, but they do so, of course, knowing that her approval ratings are even worse than Joe Biden's, much worse than Joe Biden's. Her likability is threw down the toilet. And you know, this is a very interesting It's not just about these personalities. It's also about the way in which politics is done.
Speaker 1: Now in America. You know, it's not rude.
Speaker 15: It is simply the fact that Kamala was a diversity higher because Joe Biden said he wanted a black woman as his running mate. That means that instead of being able to choose from all of the talent in America, he could only choose from the talent within seven percent of the population in America. And you know, as I always say, if you live by DEI, you'll die by DEI. Because now they have this hugely unpopular figure, the vice president, who has no meaningful achievements to her name in her.
Speaker 1: Years in office.
Speaker 15: Everything she's been tasked with, like the border has not got better under her management, far from it. And here you have this person who they now cannot pass over because of their own rules that they have invented and decided to play by. So I mean, you know, it's not my concern. Is it worth to advise the Democrat Party? But I would just say, you know, it's clear that Joe's not going.
Speaker 1: To make it.
Speaker 15: It's clear that Kamala would would lose to anyone, anyone.
Speaker 1: What are they going to.
Speaker 15: Do If they're going to do a switch out, They're going to have to do it soon because there's going to be somebody, whether it's Kamala, Gavin Newson, whoever, they are going to have to introduce this person to the public very very fast, and they don't have a day to lose.
Speaker 3: In my view, Well maymrm.
Speaker 2: We've got much of the media who feigned shock at Biden's diminished faculties. They're falling back into line. Watch this exchange, and we would.
Speaker 11: Invite the president to come here and tell noted directly noted, Kelly pleans work. That's an appropion, as you heard on your colleague, the president of the WHA, that's inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Kelly.
Speaker 2: That was NBC's senior White House correspondent, Kelly o'donald, just telling off someone for suggesting Biden could be napping. And the she's also the president of the White House Correspondence Association. And let's look at this unwitting admission from an activist journalist at CNN, had Our Gold, who writes about how Biden's mental fitness could have been better covered.
Speaker 3: But then there's this tell She writes.
Speaker 2: It can be tricky to report on something as difficult to define as a person aging when his opponent isn't a convicted felon who regularly lies and has threatened to use the government to go after his political opponents.
Speaker 3: Douglas, how much culpability.
Speaker 2: Does the media have for hiding prison and Biden's I would say fairly obvious cognitive decline.
Speaker 1: It's extraordinary REATA.
Speaker 15: I watched the debate last Thursday night, and I watched the aftermath of the debate, the roundup and analysis on basically on CNN and MSNBC. What struck me about CNN in particular was absolutely everybody in the studio was talking suddenly, as well anyone at Fox has for the last few years, anyone at the New York Post, as for the last few years for which they've all been castigated. It was so strange seeing the CNM pundits suddenly switch, as if they'd learned something in the previous nineteen minutes that had previously been a mystery to them, completely hidden secret, a hidden fact.
Speaker 1: Can they How can they they hold.
Speaker 15: Their heads up and still behave like this? These were all people who knew and see everything you and I could know and see, but they decided not to observe it. And in actual factor, kick over the traces and to attack anyone who did observe it. And here we are. Here they are with the candidate that they want to use to get Donald Trump away from the White House, and they're only now realizing that their candidate has flaws. I mean, it starts to make you wonder how serious they actually are. And you know, when they do all this kind of Donald Trump is an existential threat to democracy sort of thing, you think, well, if you really thought that, would you really be running Joe Biden against that man? Wouldn't you have done everything you could to get the most talented team of upcoming, likable, capable young Democrats or middle aged Democrats, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But they didn't.
Speaker 15: And by the way, this line about you know, Donald Trump using the law against his political opponents, that kind of stuff would say a lot better with a lot of American voters if they weren't being the former president Donald Trump being repeatedly put on trial for things that are clearly politically motivated.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that is the golden rule of projection.
Speaker 2: So much of what they claim their opponents are doing, they're doing as we speak. And again, if seeing inn MSNBC New York Times if they're a bit more honest with their audience, they would be aware of that. You mentioned the Democrats don't have a lot much time to lose. If they're going to replace Biden, they'd better do it quickly. And one name that's always near the top of the list is Gavin Newsom as a repossible replacement. You wrote about him this wag in the New York Post. And he's the governor of California. California at doing too well. Can he fail his way up to the presidency?
Speaker 1: I fear he could.
Speaker 15: Gavin knew some absolutely wrecked San Francisco, which should be one of the world's great cities, and it's it's a garbage dump days. He proceeded to roll out similar policies across California as governor and has made most much of California into a dump as well. He talks all the time about the latest stuff about equity and equality and all that sort of thing, and he presides over one of the most extraordinarily unequal states. He's just sent his own a daughter to a six thousand dollars a year private school, and maybe it's because among her own peer group in the state schools in California. You have kids with like thirty percent literacy and thirty four percent numerously. That's a shameful record. He has no record to run on, but he does have, sadly the sort of what look. A lot of people fall for this. People say he looks presidential, he looks the part. He has good hair. I mean, you know, as we discussed last week, Justin Trudeau has good hair, doesn't mean he could run Canada.
Speaker 1: It's the same with Newsome.
Speaker 15: I do fear that he could. He could fool a certain amount of people. I think he's a terrible He would be a terrible choice because any Republican running against ged and just has the point to California and Rohonda Santis, when he debated Newsom earlier in the year, pointed out all of the things that can be pointed out against Newsom's record. But we'll see, he's definitely one of the candidate's that the that the Dems are playing foot see with at the moment in their desperate attempt to ease out Biden.
Speaker 2: Well, California is such a strange, strange place because it's so blessed, It's got everything going for it, and like you said, it is a mess.
Speaker 3: There's so much crime, the gap.
Speaker 2: Between rich and poor, the failures in education.
Speaker 3: We could talk about it all day now.
Speaker 2: What I worry about most with what we saw from the President is the weakness that the Biden administration exudes and what that means for America, what that means for the world, particularly when you look at the West's enemies.
Speaker 3: We are in a period.
Speaker 2: Of heightened vulnerability with the likes of Iran, Russia, China, knowing there's a few more months of this chaos in the White House.
Speaker 3: How do you see that?
Speaker 2: Because we do have conflict around the world, and you made the point recently that if America was more respected, if the Biden White House was feared, we possibly wouldn't have American hostages still in Gaza, or have a All Street journalists, a Wall Street journal journalist in a prison in Russia.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's absolutely right, Reta.
Speaker 15: I'm amazed that there isn't more outrage really in America that an American reporter can be snatched in Moscow and held hostage, but still more than one hundred Israelis are hostage in Gaza. I'm including five or six Americans.
Speaker 1: I can't understand.
Speaker 15: I mean that the Taie government got their hostages out from Gaza through some weird deal. Seemed that Hamas feared the Taig government or their connections more than they fear the US of A. I think this is by the way, I think this is a very very important thing for Donald Trump to run up, which is that there's a situation that has emerged, much like seventy nine to eighty with the Carter.
Speaker 1: Of Reagan election flit flip.
Speaker 15: Because if you remember the Iranian hostage situation of American hostages in Iran was a drum beat in the election process, and Reagan really soared in those days as he made it clear that if he got into office, the hostages would be released. Lo and behold, Carter was chucked out, Reagan came in, and the hostages were released.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump do something similar. You know, he can easily stand on that stage and say to kata I ran Hamaz, I know you're listening. I know you're listening. You better keep the hostages. You either make sure you return them, return them the day I get into office. You better have them in perfect condition or else. And I would like to see that from President Trump. I'd like to see that from any potential leader of the free world. And I think it's shocking that Biden and his administration has spent so little energy on this. And clearly one of the reasons is the President himself has no energy. He does take naps in the middle of the day. He is only functioning, it seems, for about five or six hours a day, by the admission of his own officials. That's one reason why America is failing on the global stage.
Speaker 2: Now, we've seen that plenty of celebrities discrice themselves with their lunatic views in recent mansa from Robert de Niro to Susan Sarandon and you can add Roger Waters to the list. The former Pink Floyd frontman has always been vehemently anti Israel, but his demented views have appeared to have got even more French dwelling.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this all.
Speaker 16: The filthy, disgusting lies that the Israeli told after October the self about burning babies and women being rape, which we're all complete women were rape. Well, there's no evidence to say anything that you want, but there's no evidence.
Speaker 1: There is extensive.
Speaker 16: There's no well there is. Okay, well, all right now, also we know what cast social mediam down, Roger, calm down, don't sink to this level. All right, I won't level, but stop shouting, stop shouting back interrupts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even know what's I think he's got some sort of an imaginary friend also called Roger that he's speaking to off camera there but this rape denial, and I said, it's a fringe dwelling view. But sadly it's not as fringe dwelling as it should be because you hear this over and over again from the pro Palestinian crowd and it is just so disgusting, so beyond shameful, because there is a great deal of evidence showing how women were raped and sexually brutalized on October seven and beyond by her mass, and that there's just this wholestyle denial of a Douglas.
Speaker 15: There is, and I think there's a very interesting reason for it. Roger Waters, by the way, I mean, I don't know. I actually can't name a Pink Floyd song. Maybe that's my bad, but I care not a job for this man Waters his views on anything. I mean, I don't know, it's her guitarist. If so, he's just sick to playing the guitar. He's obviously a very sick individual, very sick in a number of different ways, a variety of ways. There's a whole conference in that thing we just watched there. But you know, I think there is a very clear reason why some of these people do want to deny the rapes, to deny the murder of children on seven, and it's because if they've faced up to it, they would have to ask a question of their own side and of themselves which they don't want to ask, which is, am I sure we're.
Speaker 1: The good guys? You know?
Speaker 15: Am I sure that my side my friends in hamas in the case of people like Roger Waters, Am I sure that I'm on the right side supporting Hamaz, supporting the most militant Palestinian extremists when they seem to be incapable of not raping, not murdering, not killing children, not kidnapping children. Am I sure my side's right? And any There are only about two paths you can take from that. One is maybe I should rethink my support for this terrorist entity and put my support elsewhere, or you'd have to say, okay, I'm fine with that by any means necessary, and some of them think that some of them do.
Speaker 1: But I would have a much more admiration for.
Speaker 15: These people if, instead of always trying to deny and deny and deny, they actually faced up to the things that their friends do and did and would do again. But this water is.
Speaker 1: Man as well as a maniac. He's not a man.
Speaker 15: He can't even face up to the consequences of his own support and thought such.
Speaker 1: As it is.
Speaker 2: Now before you go, I have to ask you about Prince Harry. He's receiving yet another honor. The Duke of Sussex is set to receive the Pat Tilman Award for service at the twenty twenty four Espie's. Pat Tilman was an American hero, late NFL star and US Army ranger who died during combat in two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and four. Pat Tillman's mother, Mary, is among.
Speaker 2: Those who are shocked by this award being given to Harry.
Speaker 3: She has said that there are far more.
Speaker 2: Deserving candidates who do not have Harry's money and resources, who are working quietly. She also said I'm shocked as to why they would select such a controversial and divisive individual to receive the award. There are recipients that are far more fitting. There are individuals working in the veteran community that are doing tremendous things to assist veterans.
Speaker 3: But this is not new.
Speaker 2: Douglas, Harry and Meghan keep winning awards. It seems to be their full time occupation these days.
Speaker 15: I think we shouldn't say that they win awards. They don't win them. They get gift in them by the sorts of people.
Speaker 1: They hang out with.
Speaker 15: I mean, there's a whole industry of this kind of rubbish, you know. I mean, you know what happens with a lot of this is Megan or Harry's pr people's put in calls to ask about various awards that can be given, and then they bring their celebrity to the awards process and everyone benefits.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so cynical. The Tilman one, this is this is sad.
Speaker 15: Because he was a real American hero, enlisted, left the NFL in the army after nine to eleven and gave his life in the defense of his country. It's a sort of reminder, of course, of what is the sad turn in Prince Harry's life, which I think you know is the only thing about him which is really interesting, which is that he had the opportunity to have a meaningful life in which he gave his life to the country and to causes like that of veterans, like that of young men who lose their way like he did in his twenties and can turn their life around. There was an awful lot he could have been a really meaningful figurehead for and like his grandfather, the late Duke of Edinburgh, who set up the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, there could have been the you know, the Prince Harry Awards of you know that he could have done so much with his life and the position he had because of the benefit of the birth he had, and instead he took this other way. He took the Montecito Highway way. And here he is not doing but receiving awards as if he's doing. And I think there's a I mean, it's a sort of it's a part of the inferno that one would not want to live in.
Speaker 2: No, and before you go, Douglas, you've become such a big deal these days. You've now got your own impersonators, and frankly they're good ones. I've got to say, here is comic Army Kozak thanking you as.
Speaker 17: You Douglas Murray, such a phenomenal job in the Monk today taking on this officety and deception, utter lies as Neddi Hassan and those like him of.
Speaker 1: His ilk spouting and spewing lies.
Speaker 3: About he nailed it. I'm gonna say arm is very good.
Speaker 2: That is we've had him on this program, not as you as himself, but he's very good. And this is this is the height of your fame. Now he's normally impersonating Donald Trump and other world figures and Douglas Murray.
Speaker 15: Now it's it's, it's it's horrible in a way. He's he's a talented impersonator. It's horrible for your sense of self to see somebody taking you off.
Speaker 1: But he's very good at it. He actually is very amusing.
Speaker 15: A few nights ago in New York, I was in a steakhouse with some friends and he came over to me and introduced himself, and yeah, I said to my friends when I rejoined him, he's very good. But to talk about self consciousness and self awareness, when you have somebody impersonating you in front of yourself, you know, he's very good.
Speaker 1: He's very good. But he's very good.
Speaker 2: And if you're going to have someone, if you're going to have someone impersonating you, it's good if they're a fan, and he's certainly a fan of yours.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening. Thank you, still to come.
Speaker 2: Left is losing it and Bet MacArthur on the Victorian government's war on women and why.
Speaker 3: The CFA is taking industrial action.
Speaker 2: Welcome back now it's time for Left is losing it and it's happening again.
Speaker 3: The lunatic left are making.
Speaker 2: Threats, and this time calling on Joe Biden to eliminate Donald Trump. Listen to Orange is the new Black actor Leah Delarious deranged rant.
Speaker 3: Joe, you're a reasonable man.
Speaker 5: You don't want to do this, but here's the reality.
Speaker 3: This is a war.
Speaker 5: This is a war now, and we are fighting for our country and these are going to take it away. They're going to take it away. You clearance, Uncle Thomas. Joe, you now have the right to take that Trump out. Take him out, Joe. If you was Hitler and this was nineteen forty, you'd.
Speaker 1: Take him out.
Speaker 5: Well, he is hitler and this is nineteen forty. Take him out, blow him up, blow him up, or they'll blow us up.
Speaker 2: Facts facts, facts out that you are demented. You need help, and you need a visit from the authorities as well.
Speaker 3: Where's the FBI?
Speaker 2: You got grandmother's posting funny memes getting harassed with this miscreant is making threats online, post it to more than a million followers, no questioning there. Now here's another demented soul on TikTok asking Biden to unalive Donald Trump and ban the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Just remember these people vote and breed.
Speaker 13: I mean in his official capacity as president. Maybe you could just just ban the Supreme Court or unlive Donald Trump. I mean, he'd have complete immunity. He's president, right, That would certainly solve a lot of our problems.
Speaker 2: Now to a topic we discussed earlier in the way taxpay funded ads telling women that they should not trust their instincts, they should welcome male bodies in women's sport, and they should be polite instead of concerned about safety. This is taxpay funded misogyny courtesy of the Victorian labor government. And let's end with a word form Pastor Geno Jennings from the Great State of Philadelphia, who is sick of left his losing it, including the one in the Oval office.
Speaker 1: Congressmen in Congress trying to find what a woman is? What is a woman? It is your mama, It's sure genetic.
Speaker 15: What's a woman?
Speaker 3: Your mama?
Speaker 1: President Bay joining them on a conversation. We didn't know what a woman.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 1: A woman?
Speaker 2: Is your mother?
Speaker 1: Man's past eighty?
Speaker 16: Isn't it?
Speaker 15: You mean her?
Speaker 1: Tell me you passed eighty?
Speaker 17: You don't know your your mama and your wife is a woman.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Despite recently appointing a Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior Change to better protect women, Victoria's Jason D. Allen government has been making moves that have angered a number of women's rights groups. First, they passed a law giving ministers permission to kick out democratically elected counselors at a time when conservative female counselors are under attack, and then they released an advert discouraging women from trusting their own instincts when it comes to their safety to protect the feelings of biological men. Instead of changing men's behavior, it seems a Victorian government is more interested in gas lighting women. Joining me now, is Victorian Liberal MP BEV MacArthur BEV. We have a budget crisis in this state and the government is spending money running ads telling women to be more polite and accept male bodies in female only spaces, including women's sports.
Speaker 10: Well, reader, this government's got a major problem because neither the Minister for Women and I wonder whether the Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior or any other member of this labor government can define what a woman is because when I ask that question, I'm ruled out of border and I'm shut down. So until they are able to tell us how they define a woman, then clearly we're going to have more of these problems. It is outrageous that we should be spending money on an ad telling women how to behave when we've appointed a male secretary to supposedly control men's behavior. Now, actually we need to be able to have the government controlling their behavior as they deal with women.
Speaker 2: Now, at least twenty four CFA firefighter brigades are taking strike action across Victoria, refusing to fight fires on land hosting high voltage transmission lines as well as solo or wind farms. They accuse the Victorian government of building renewable projects on incredibly fire prone land without consulting local communities first, tell me about their concerns.
Speaker 10: Here well, Rita, this fight over transmission lines in particular has been going on ever since I've been in Parliament now that's about five years, and the community are fed up with the absolute lack of consultation, the running of rough shot over the whole lot of them, and now fire fars. They're all volunteers, mostly people who've probably got transmission lines and projects potentially on their land or very nearby, have said enough's enough. And you know, they've just given warning to the government that unless they start listening and cooperating with the communities where all these projects are going ahead, especially the transmission hutlines. Remember these towers are the height of the MCG lights and there is an easement underneath them under which they can't fight fires. There's a very critical issue and the government's got to address it. I've asked the government to consider what the demands are of these firefighters.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the lack of consultation because there are so many regional communities are upset about these projects, not just because of the fire risk. A bunch of other issues as well, and it seems like there's a real divide in the community those of us who live in the big cities. If you don't travel to the country, you don't see what's happening there and how that beautiful countryside is being scarred. I mean, there's fire concerns, there's all sorts of other concerns, but just the damage to the natural environment, the esthetics of that beautiful countryside being ruined, I think that's something that deserves further debate as well.
Speaker 3: There well it does.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's all very well for people in the city of Yarra or the city of Port Phillip to decide they want green energy, but actually out in the country, we want green transmission. And really the only way you're going to get it if it is if it goes undergrounded. Many of the farmers that I speak to say, look, we'll happily dig the trench so you can put your wire underground. And it's certainly feasible because it's done in other countries. Don't tell me they can't do it. They don't want to. Their business plan is to give new projects to people like Osnet to build huge infrastructure criss crossing the countryside like a spiderweb.
Speaker 2: Bev MacArthur, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 10: Thanks Fresia.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Meghan Markul is just wrap filming on her latest project, Kinsey's Scofield with the latest royal and celebrity news.
Speaker 3: You're watching the readA Panny Show.
Speaker 2: Joining me now as entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey's Schofield. Meghan Markel has just wrapped up filming on a new cooking and home.
Speaker 3: Show for Netflix.
Speaker 2: The show, which is yet to receive a formal title air date, is part of the Sussex Is one hundred million dollar Netflix deal and was filmed at a property near their Montecito mansion in Los Angeles. It's apparently going to Kinsey focus on the joys of cooking, gardening, entertaining and friendship. I've got to say it sounds bloody awful. Will you be hate watching this?
Speaker 3: So I don't have to?
Speaker 18: I mean, I was looking forward to our recap, but if I have to be the one that takes the hit, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: You're exactly right, and this is crucial that this is a success, Reader, because as you know, Harry and Meghan's only commercial hit so far has been their Harry and Meghan docu series, which basically was just, you know, hours and hours of them ripping into the British royal family. They've released Lived to Lead, which was an absolute flop.
Speaker 8: Next up Invictus. No one tuned in, and so it's very very.
Speaker 18: Important that Meghan's show or Harry's polo program sees some of similar numbers. So the Harry and Meghan docu series are they risk losing that Netflix gig.
Speaker 2: I can't see the Polo program working at And the one thing that has worked was awful.
Speaker 3: It was a reality series.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a documentary, but it was a boring reality series. It was like a poor man's keeping up with the Kardashians.
Speaker 3: I had to watch that.
Speaker 2: I had to take one for the team, and I don't want to do it ever again.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Comedian Ellen DeGeneres has canceled several of her upcoming comedy shows shortly after kickstarting her multi city stand up tour.
Speaker 3: Do we know why, Kinsey?
Speaker 8: We don't know why, but I will tell you that at one of the shows, she was caught on camera, you know, professing that she was not this mean girl that she's been made out to be, you know, really kind of fighting recent allegations of bullying.
Speaker 18: And I wonder personally if people aren't buying tickets and that's why they had to.
Speaker 8: Cancel these shows.
Speaker 18: I don't know if people, First of all, if you're accused of something like that, just say I'm sorry, you know, don't stand in front.
Speaker 8: Of an audience and argue with them about it.
Speaker 18: But second of all, you know, I don't know if people are ready to forgive her for those allegations yet. And you and I don't like cancel culture, but you know, if you're being a jerk to the lowest on the totem pole in your company, and you're you know, and you're you're this Hollywood big shot that has projected that you're the nicest person on.
Speaker 8: The planet, yeah I have an issue with that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it was because her old mantra was kindness and joy and lie and if she had that image that was pushed for so long, so it was such a contrast with what we were sold. And I think, really, I mean, there's so many great stand up comedians. I don't even see her as a stand up comic, So who that audience is is going to be interesting.
Speaker 3: Now, Entertainment Reporter, one of.
Speaker 2: Your colleagues, Perez Hilton, is asking whether Taylor Swift's man, Travis Kelsey is doing okay in this relationship after he went to party with some questionable male pals in a Hollywood while.
Speaker 3: Taylor was in Ireland. Let's have a look.
Speaker 5: Travis was partying with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 3: Leonardo DiCaprio, and.
Speaker 2: Not just that, Travis was also hanging out with Tristan Thompson. Kinsey, tell me why many people see that as not one red flag but two red flags.
Speaker 18: Well, Tristan Thompson is Chloe Kardashian's ex who cheated on her very famously, and then Leonard DiCaprio is America over again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 18: And Leonardo DiCaprio the second you turned twenty five, he seems to lose your number and go off with somebody find another twenty four year old. So I do think that that's questionable company. I'm just glad it wasn't John Mayer. So, but Friday, we know that Travis needed to be in Calabasis for a wedding a coworker's wedding. He did surprise Taylor in Dublin on Sunday, and you know, there's a very cute video of Taylor being you know, seeing him in the audience and her eyes lighting up, in her mouth falling, you know, you know, her jaw dropping. So I think that they're okay, but I understand why Perez is concerned. I you know, Leonardo is highly questionable.
Speaker 2: Before you go, Jennifer Lopez, we talked about her the recent to trip to Europe without her husband Ben Affleck flying coach, and I'm sure that was a stunt to change this image that people are talking about that she's a diva. And now teams that are reporting that athletics spend time his wife was away moving the last of his belongings out of their sixty million dollar marital home which is on the market, and Page six is reporting they're also selling off an art collection. Are they short on cash? What is behind this sale of assets? Rita?
Speaker 18: I think you and I right now are on divorce watch, truly. I think we are just patiently waiting for them to announce that they're separated. Jennifer Lopez posted a promotion for her skincare line this week on Instagram. No wedding ring, and I just feel like I watched I watched a publicist, a celebrity publicist, say to shove down our throats that really bizarre documentary about their love story, and then to go a wall when it comes to the truth about what's happening. Now, that's a major PR fail and they've got to figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's car crash, Kinsey, it's a car pressure. Thank you so much for your time this evening, and that's it from May. I'll see you Sunday morning for outsiders and tomorrow night for lefties. Losing it at nine point thirty