Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put? This? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Was the boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable, catching her.
Speaker 2: Mut I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are over the moon to welcome a fan favorite back to the studio.
Speaker 1: Can you guess who it is?
Speaker 2: It's mister aplus of course, star of Love on the Spectrum. He's back to catch up with us on all things love, life dating. He's busy year of podcasting so far.
Speaker 3: We had Michael THEA on the podcast last year and you guys loved hearing him, so we can't wait to.
Speaker 1: Have him back.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hey Michael, welcome to the studio, coming back.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's a pleasure to be back.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure to have you here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We've obviously stayed in touch and see our last our last interview, our last chard I believe we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're so excited to have you back.
Speaker 3: We're in Sydney and obviously last time we were in Sydney we got to see you. So we were like, let's have a round two, let's have another interview, let's have another chat, and let's get an update on what's been happening in your life.
Speaker 2: Where do we start?
Speaker 4: Well, technically, when you first when it used to be just then, you said last year, but technically it was actually December twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: One, No shit, it was too you're right, Oh my god, So it was technically like.
Speaker 4: Two over a year, Yes, over a year ago.
Speaker 2: You know what that actually feels like yesterday? It does feels like yesday. How quick this time going? It's scary.
Speaker 3: Since then, you have like the most amazing podcast. You've had some incredible guests on your podcast. Who's been your favorite guests that you've had?
Speaker 4: Well, technically, I've had a lot of amazing guests. They've all been great. But my dream mail guest was Mark Evan Jackson.
Speaker 1: Okay, and how was that interview?
Speaker 4: It was a really great interview.
Speaker 2: Where's what's he from?
Speaker 4: He's from Brooklyn ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Of course I saw this, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also the Good Place and Parkson Recreation.
Speaker 2: No amazing.
Speaker 4: Even though I really enjoyed interviewing him and talking to him as well, I was kind of taken aback by how reserved he was.
Speaker 3: Really Yep, wow, so it's maybe a bit of an introvert.
Speaker 4: Possibly.
Speaker 2: Did you get a little starstruck when you spoke to him? Was he like because he's one of your Nope?
Speaker 4: No, I was actually keeping myself composed like.
Speaker 1: A professional, a true professional.
Speaker 2: How nervous animal was the last time to chat to you? She was a little starstruck.
Speaker 1: I was starstruck last time I met you.
Speaker 4: Flattering because a lot of women I've I've encountered have been start struck.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: And since our last interview, Love on the Spectrum Australia Season two has come out, right.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: Did you watch that?
Speaker 4: Of course it did?
Speaker 1: And what was your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: It was just as great as the first time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it did very well, although that it's been quite some time since I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: When did that come out?
Speaker 4: The second seasoned on Netflix in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, way too quickly. Lately.
Speaker 3: Do you have like someone who you kind of have put on like a list that you still want to get on your podcast, like who's your dream guest?
Speaker 4: And Matt Honder and Matt It's like, no, that's a bit of a stretch, but we'll get you.
Speaker 3: You're not going to get an invitation onto the Mister Ray for Last anytime soon.
Speaker 2: You could potentially I'll be waiting my box waiting.
Speaker 3: For the mail.
Speaker 4: Cool, But I have to say that there's still a lot of people in the world that I want, really want to interview, a lot of people from America to be exact. Yeah, yes, there's quite a few. There's Kristen Bell.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Kristen Bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I adore her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's cool.
Speaker 1: Is that like a bit of a celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: Not a celebrity crush, definitely not.
Speaker 2: She's married to Dak Shepherd.
Speaker 4: One of the things I love adore the most about it is she's so tiny.
Speaker 1: Isn't she just like my mother?
Speaker 4: And there's also Jim Parsons because I hope to have a a Shelden stand off with him, right, a Sheldon standoff? Oh, I'd be I would be myself and he'd be Sheldon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be cool. I'd be fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Nice. Do you have a celebrity crash?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who and yet Taylor Joey?
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 2: What's she from?
Speaker 4: Emma? It's a film based upon one of Jane Austin's works.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's like an English classic.
Speaker 2: You do love English? Yeah, not anymore.
Speaker 1: You said to us last time that you loved English women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Oh you do.
Speaker 4: So there's still my favorite accents. But I really I do see myself marrying one, but there's no guarantee that fine one. Who's British?
Speaker 2: Have you made any plans to go to the UK? Since?
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm still going there, but we don't film Austin.
Speaker 1: When you film Austin sometime.
Speaker 4: In the second half of the year, you've.
Speaker 2: Got a film an acting job doing Austin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a television series.
Speaker 1: Actually, so you have an acting role, yes.
Speaker 4: But it's still in pre production right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, congratulations, what's awesome?
Speaker 4: What role are you playing Austin? Austin, he's the total character.
Speaker 1: So you're the main, main role actor in a series.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say that.
Speaker 1: Michael, congratulations said this.
Speaker 3: So you manifested this the last time you were on our podcast, you said, my dream is to be an actor on a show, and you've succeeded.
Speaker 4: Well technically. I was off with this well three years ago.
Speaker 1: What and you turned it down?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You kept it a secret from us though in the last episode.
Speaker 4: I had to because I was asked to, right, but I hadn't, not that I had a choice.
Speaker 2: So what's Austin about?
Speaker 4: Then? About a young man in his late twenties who travels to the UK to meet his long lost father because he was the result of a one night stand in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Wow, that sounds like something I could get around. That sounds like a great show.
Speaker 2: And then you are like, go through London in England and try find your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 1: So how are you learning lines fairly?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's so exciting. So will you go over to the UK by yourself? So you're going solo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come over there with you or meet you over there? Your family's having to meet you over there.
Speaker 1: Nope, you're doing this on alone.
Speaker 4: I don't need somebody to hold my hand. I'm sure. I'm not sure that Cooper after.
Speaker 2: All, Well, I went, I just got back from it. Well, it feels like we're talking about time. It feels like yes, So I just got back from trip with my family to the UK. Now was that it was amazing? I with my two sisters and my mum had the best time.
Speaker 4: What's the weather like?
Speaker 2: That was in November? I was getting cold. We actually, to be fair, it was quite mild for that time of year.
Speaker 3: Well, look, speaking of your love life before, we do want a bit of an update on what's been happening.
Speaker 1: Obviously you have been looking for love. Have you found love?
Speaker 4: Not quite, but I'm still working on it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Has there been anyone that's come through knew that you've been like, had something with, had feelings for Yeah? Do you want to ask me about it?
Speaker 1: I tell as much.
Speaker 4: Back in July last year, a woman from West from Western Australia sends an email to my podcast email about some kind of invitation to date me.
Speaker 1: So what did the email say?
Speaker 4: I've forgotten because it's been many months ago, right like six months actually.
Speaker 2: But it got you, It got your curiosity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was surprised, but also intrigued.
Speaker 2: Of course fall up with her yeah.
Speaker 4: We started conversing through email first and then through messenger, and then we at some point we exchanged numbers. Then September she flew all the way from perfect Sydney for a date.
Speaker 1: She had a date we did and how was the date?
Speaker 4: Very beautiful?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 4: Serrus?
Speaker 2: Serious?
Speaker 4: It's a classy place in Barangaroo. Beautiful, But that wasn't my first choice. I actually wanted to take it to the Meat wine Company.
Speaker 2: But amazing.
Speaker 5: She's not big on meat, right, so she's veggio, she's not vegetarian.
Speaker 4: She's actually more big on seafood. I don't know about her being a pescatarian, but.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like red meat a lot of Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of girls stay away from red meat.
Speaker 4: After all, red meat is more of a man's choice of food.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I was just telling Anna the other day. That's pretty much allup.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's talk about the day. How did it go. Did you guys get along?
Speaker 4: Yes we did. Yeah, quite a pleasure to have around.
Speaker 2: Good charts.
Speaker 4: But we had very little time together in September, okay, because she was there for only a few days.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you only went on one day while she was in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Well, we had dinner one evening and then the following day we spend half the day together and had lunch together.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Go for lunch, you go on walk, isn't that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We did around Darling Harbor.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful place.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is such an exciting update.
Speaker 4: In fact, I decided that if this was going to be a success, then I would consider flying to Perth for a date. And I did two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And you caught up with her in Perth.
Speaker 4: I did, Yes, So you're still talking to her? Yeah, we talked. We message each other every day. Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for you are growing feelings for her?
Speaker 4: I have you have?
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 3: When she was in Sydney, did you guys have a kiss?
Speaker 4: No? But I did give a little peck on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Such a gentleman. What about when you went to Perth?
Speaker 4: I gave her gave her a peck on the cheek here and there. We spend a little bit of time with each other each day.
Speaker 1: Oh beautiful.
Speaker 4: But we did have breakfast together, so that still counts as a date.
Speaker 1: Absolute. I love yeah breakfast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's in hospital. For three months.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what's happened?
Speaker 4: Well, she has an arexia.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's sad.
Speaker 4: It is. Yeah, but this is going to be good for in the long run.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's healthy.
Speaker 4: It's only been one week so she's kind of struggling to adjust to things there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you messaging her while she's in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having your support will be about to say.
Speaker 4: Technically. Also, I promised her that I would support it no matter what.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's lovely.
Speaker 4: But all I know is this is not going to be easy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's going to be super challenging. But it's amazing that she has a rock like you to support her through it. So would you would you say that you guys are like seeing each other.
Speaker 1: Or are you kind of dating or what? Do you refer to each other as?
Speaker 4: All this time we have just been friends, but I kind of see it as seeing.
Speaker 1: Each other seeing each other, right.
Speaker 4: Although I don't really know what seeing each other means.
Speaker 2: Have you had the exclusive chat with her then to say like nope?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's something that could happen soon?
Speaker 4: I hope?
Speaker 3: So would you bring up the conversation and just say, hey, like talking to other people or are we just talking to each other?
Speaker 4: I could?
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe wait till she's on the mend a little bit and then bring it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a very bad time to ask us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: If she's in Perth now in the hospital, would you fly over to visit her and maybe bring her some flowers? And I would do it?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Sweet lovely that you're seeing someone.
Speaker 2: Does she know you're going to the UK? She's cool with you taking off for an extended period of time.
Speaker 4: She even suggests at one point that she could come over and visit. Of course, not would be lovely.
Speaker 1: Has your parents met her?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately no, but they have met her on FaceTime?
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: They approved.
Speaker 4: They told me that she seems like a nice girl.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: That's all you want from your parents, Just a bit of the thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing. Have you met her parents?
Speaker 4: I only met her mother and grandmother.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you post with her when you were over there? Because I saw you do have heaps posts in Perth, but I wasn't looking for a girlfriend. Did you launch onto the Instagram? Sorry I'm too excited. I'm jumping to conclusions here.
Speaker 4: I started watching the Office a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: Right, I love the Office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the best shows I've seen. When Holly Flax was transferred back to Old Branch and Michael Scott took it badly, I sympathized with him because when I went back to Woolengong a week ago, I felt Michael Scott's pain.
Speaker 2: Was it a rough plane ride from Perth back home?
Speaker 4: It wasn't it. I just didn't want to leave.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. You like sad the whole plane ride where you're like.
Speaker 4: Yep, because I didn't want to leave Perth and I didn't want to leave Sarah either. Sarah's the name of the woman from Perth.
Speaker 2: Right, did you move to Perth for her?
Speaker 4: Of course I would.
Speaker 2: Are you looking at doing that?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Path has nice weather as well, beautiful beaches. I lived in Perpose six.
Speaker 4: Months and it's more affordable than here.
Speaker 2: It is just accommodation and living.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well they need people in Perth, don't they. They've got a struggle with like people for jobs and that they're really trying to find people. So you could go over there, maybe get a job, maybe live with Sarah. Whether you've got what like three months you can start planning stuff, put stuff into motion.
Speaker 4: Start playing what to move over there? That's a bit too too soon.
Speaker 3: And I are hopefully like you, but we we go from zero to one hundred, both our.
Speaker 2: Partners who went from it? I moved in what five months?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My partner, Michael, he moved into my apartment basically two months.
Speaker 2: He was within two months. It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we moved quickly.
Speaker 4: Impressive, you know. And I could not but notice that you bear a ring. I do bear congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he proposed in October?
Speaker 4: Ah, what day?
Speaker 1: It was a Saturday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't tell me, let me guess. It was the fifteenth, the fifth?
Speaker 1: Was it the fifth?
Speaker 2: Fifteenth?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: What's the fifteenth of October?
Speaker 4: That was my brother's wedding day.
Speaker 1: Oh, his wedding.
Speaker 4: It was a blast for the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean for the most part? Was there a part of it that you didn't love?
Speaker 4: Weddings don't excite me that much?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Why I feel the same, bro, because the only wedding I'm looking forward to is my own.
Speaker 1: Excited for your wedding too.
Speaker 4: It's because you see, I realized something some time ago. When you keep when you always put others before yourself, and you never put yourself first, Eventually you'll be left behind and eventually forgotten about.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think that's I think.
Speaker 4: That you've got a lot of my old school friends for my year have now. I have now settled down and got kids now, and I feel somewhat left behind.
Speaker 2: How old? How old are you?
Speaker 4: I'll be twenty nine and twelve days have birthday?
Speaker 1: What happened? Birthday for twelve days?
Speaker 2: Time? Twenty nine? Young? And you've got heaps ahead of ya. Yeah, you've got heaps of time.
Speaker 4: I kind of am Do you see myself getting married sometime in my thirties?
Speaker 2: Well, how do you, Matt, I'm twenty seven. I think the same. I'm in my mid thirties. I've still got like I said, like you've see it like keeps it life to live.
Speaker 1: I think thirty four is like the perfect age to settle down.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is, that's what.
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I didn't see it that way?
Speaker 2: Well, think about it, like you want to when you've settled down, you want to like have achieved everything in your career, do everything that you want to travel everything, and you just want to like focus on you know, your partner, your wedding and all that sort of stuff. So I think, yeah, give myself seven years. I think that's a reasonable amount of time.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're going to the UK soon to film a TV show, like, you know, You've got amazing things.
Speaker 1: Going on, So yeah, I would say that I do.
Speaker 3: I mean it's definitely something that I feel as well, like as as we do get older. I just obviously turn thirty last year, and yeah, like a few of my friends have like started settling down, and it gets hard, right because like people move to different areas, it's harder to meet people.
Speaker 1: People's schedules are busier.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I know, I think it's something that everyone faces grow when we grow up and hit out thirty.
Speaker 2: But I think women as well are on their actual natural body clock as well because they need to have children from a certain age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye is having it's something that you want.
Speaker 4: To do sometime. I haven't been too keen on it because of the expenses, but because a lot of them in this world are still keen on having kids, I am open to it.
Speaker 2: Right, you don I google it cost a million dollars to have a kid to the age of eighteen over just over a million.
Speaker 1: That's over.
Speaker 2: You know, school fees, feeding them.
Speaker 4: A maximum of two. If she keeps pushing me for a third, The answer is no, that expensive.
Speaker 1: I mean after your TV career, you're going to be set up.
Speaker 4: Yep, because I kind of preferred of my if my kids had wealthy.
Speaker 3: Parents, well yeah, I mean ideally, ideally.
Speaker 2: I would as well.
Speaker 3: But it's expensive living around here, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I guess what I would never live in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Sydney is extortionere, and so.
Speaker 4: Is Woollongong for that matter. How far out is woman at least ninety minutes right Woolgong is now a miniature Sydney. A lot of apartment buildings are being built right now, a lot of people are moving down there.
Speaker 2: And what's drawing him to there?
Speaker 4: What's the Honestly, I don't really see the appeal anymore because I've been there my entire life. I've never moved.
Speaker 1: So you're ready to spread your wings?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to Perth, That's what I plan to do.
Speaker 1: But he's also going to the UK. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: My mother advised me to put off buying a place until after this awesome production.
Speaker 1: That makes sense absolutely.
Speaker 3: I remember talking to you last year some time we spoke on the phone and you told me before Sarah that there was a Canadian girl who you were kind of talking with. Yeah, do you want to tell us about that?
Speaker 4: Sure, we've been talking for like almost two years.
Speaker 2: Now, you're still talking to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The thing is, even though I have been wanting, even though i've I really would like to give her a chance. I just don't think it would be easy because she lives in Canada. I live. I live here, and even if we tried to make it work, it would be extremely hard. It would be and very costly. I am.
Speaker 2: I had a long distance with a girl in America at one stage during COVID lockdown, so I couldn't even leave Australia and it was it was difficult doing that. It was very difficult. So I could imagine, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't handle long disiness relationships that well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 4: Because my love language is all five of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, hard because.
Speaker 4: I'm only interested in a traditional relationship, not something casual, because casual relationships to me are a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it depends what you're looking for, But I mean I feel the same way, I'm always like end up settling.
Speaker 2: I mean, casual relationships come and go in your life you can't control with the other person once.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: But also the other thing is, I'm one of the few men that is not even interested remotely in having coitus.
Speaker 1: What's coitas?
Speaker 4: Sex?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Ever, preferably ever? But but but I would only have sex with a woman if the relationship is serious enough and if it's stable enough.
Speaker 1: Right, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: That makes sense when you're more comfortable and you know it's like maybe forever potentially how long.
Speaker 2: Into a relationship, then you reckon just once you feel it.
Speaker 4: Out, I don't know, you.
Speaker 2: Feel it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a good Did you ever get a chance to meet the Canadian girl in person?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not in person?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a lot of face.
Speaker 4: Timing, yep, facetimed many times.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But also the other thing is I'm I'm there not finding someone in my own country absolutely, because if I moved overseas, that means I'd have to sell everything I own and close my bank accounts and shut down everything else I have, and that means losing my ties and connections here.
Speaker 2: I don't think it means females phones.
Speaker 1: The internet is a great thing, right.
Speaker 2: Well, i'd find that exciting going to another country and you're starting again.
Speaker 4: I would only go to another country only for work or for a holiday, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Not to live nah.
Speaker 1: I mean you've not made it easy for yourself, have you?
Speaker 3: There was a Canadian girl Perth's like very far away? Has there been anyone who you've kind of spoken to in Sydney?
Speaker 4: Has hardly anyone to meet in Sydney? Right?
Speaker 2: Do you use dating apps?
Speaker 4: Nope, because there's no help.
Speaker 2: Ever, you've never used one?
Speaker 4: I have. I have used them, but they've been very unreliable.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big advocate. I say that a lot on the podcast.
Speaker 1: A girl you met on a dating app? I'm sure you told me.
Speaker 4: There was, but we didn't really have a connection, right, which I predicted you did?
Speaker 1: You felt it intuitively?
Speaker 2: People on dating apps are just really for sometimes I find quitas?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Quitas? Yus? I like that? Now I'm going to use that.
Speaker 3: What's a red flag that you found with like dating people? Like, has there been an thing that anyone who you've dated has done where you're like a red flag?
Speaker 1: That's no from me?
Speaker 4: If she's unemployed, if she's older than me by a certain number of years, right, Hell?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 4: Hell? Old?
Speaker 2: Is that? Because I've dated ten years older than me and that was a huge red.
Speaker 4: Flag eight to ten years I cannot.
Speaker 2: Do Yeah, well I did it. It's not it's not doable.
Speaker 4: No matter how many times I try to help someone, Nobody accepts my help.
Speaker 1: Ah, what makes you feel that way?
Speaker 4: Because people are too stubborn to accept Hell that stubborn.
Speaker 2: She literally told me that.
Speaker 3: As I told him that that on the way here, I was like, you're so stubborn, but I would find you stubborn, Michael, I reckon, you would be.
Speaker 1: I think we're all stubborn. I think we're in a room people.
Speaker 4: It's part of it's part of being a human.
Speaker 3: I thought you're going to say it's part of having a podcast.
Speaker 4: No, it's just part of being a human.
Speaker 3: True. But then, if you know, I think, I think the best thing is when you're stubborn and then you realize that you're being stubborn and then you decide to actually be flexible for the greater good.
Speaker 2: And it's just literally talking right to me right now. You know, honest, you're very stubborn, and I don't know when you took Sarah out on the dates. Did you pay?
Speaker 4: Of course it did.
Speaker 1: Did you open the doors.
Speaker 4: Yes, pull a chair out for her yes?
Speaker 1: Did you get her a corsage yes?
Speaker 2: Did you wear your best suit yes?
Speaker 1: Did you compliment her?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is there anything miss gentleman? Is there anything ask for miss? For our guys listening, this is how you treat a woman, and for our girls listening, settle for nothing less.
Speaker 4: I reckon, absolutely, don't sell. Only go for a woman that's that's right for you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, of course, you know.
Speaker 3: I think when you meet someone you can kind of tell if you're into them, right, you get butterflies.
Speaker 4: Actually, I can't really tell if a woman's into me or not.
Speaker 1: It's hard sometimes it is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you need them to actually tell you and say I'm into you to kind of get a good gauge.
Speaker 4: I don't think any woman would ever have the guys to tell me much a sentence.
Speaker 1: I think they would.
Speaker 2: What we always say is you should focus more. If you're into them, then they're into you. You should be worried about how you feel because you could be like so focused on if they're worried. If I'm worried if they're into you, and forget that you know, if you like them or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: So you go on a first day and instead of worrying about what they're thinking, you go, do I like this?
Speaker 2: Do I actually like you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because then you then you worry less about trying to impress and you focus more on how you're actually feeling.
Speaker 4: And then girls will love it when you know I don't actually have any ways of trying to impress a woman.
Speaker 3: You don't guess you doling out the hip.
Speaker 1: I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: It's not me trying to impress them. They're just me being a gentleman.
Speaker 3: They're impressive because sometimes in this day and age, we go on I mean I personally have gone on dates with men who aren't very chivalrous. Yeah, when you meet a guy who's super chiv chivalrous, you're like, wow, thank you God.
Speaker 2: Would you take me for a guard that would be chivalrous?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Did you think i'd do that? Pool chairs out and open doors for girls.
Speaker 4: I haven't really interacted with you very much, so it's just.
Speaker 1: From like, just from looking at that. Do you think he'd be that type of guy chivalrous.
Speaker 4: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 3: You said before, you're very straight. To the point that straight.
Speaker 4: I also have to be considered other people's feelings as well.
Speaker 2: No, we're all friends, because I was going to say, you're probably surprised, but I'm quite chivalrous. Is that right as well? Yeah, like, yeah, it's hard to find these days, and yes, I know when you find a guard that's like that.
Speaker 4: And also the other thing is that I kind of prefer someone in her thirties.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old is Sarah thirty one? Perfect?
Speaker 2: Perfect man.
Speaker 4: I would never go for anyone under twenty five.
Speaker 1: I think that's smart.
Speaker 4: Well do you want under the pun?
Speaker 2: Why's that?
Speaker 4: I'll explain, anyone under the age of twenty five is still a girl, and their tastes in men are so terrible.
Speaker 1: Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 3: My tastes in men has drastically improved from my twenties to my thirties.
Speaker 2: You know, they reckon though, that men mature are slower than women. So yes, I've noticed that, So imagine the guy at that age as well.
Speaker 4: That's why I sometimes say, when it comes to men, things like maturity take time, absolutely, because women have the ability to mature more quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I find my maturity growing with stuff that happens to me in life, you know, like life lessons, like stuff you come across in life always matures you. So the more you do, more immature I find, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's a non negotiable when it comes to dating.
Speaker 4: There are four important boxes that she has to tick. She has to come from a good, loving family that isn't dysfunctional.
Speaker 2: So they've got good family morals, just like my parents do.
Speaker 4: She has to be a beautiful, loving woman who has a pure heart that and has no malicious intent.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 4: Thirdly, she has to handle being the wife of a famous actor, which means that she would sometimes accompany me to premiers and even be spotted in the public eye with me.
Speaker 2: That's very important.
Speaker 1: Could get peraps shots yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: Which means I would also be required to because other women for scenes and films or shows.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: That's a tricky one.
Speaker 2: How would you go with that?
Speaker 4: Anna?
Speaker 1: I would hate it.
Speaker 2: Even if it's work, it's literally work.
Speaker 1: I would still hate it.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I could do it? Could you do it if your partner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're very jealous How do you go with jealousy?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, did you say your last one?
Speaker 4: The fourth one is she has to be cool with a face that I'm best that my best friend is a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. Partners that mind, they're cool with it. Yeah, Matt and I are very jealous. So I don't actually know if we'd be able to have partners who are actors who have to kiss in scenes.
Speaker 1: How do you go with jealousy?
Speaker 4: I cope fairly well with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you.
Speaker 3: Don't get jealous of your partner hanging out with other men.
Speaker 4: They're just they're just friendships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you watch Sarah kiss another guy then for the movie? If she was an actress actor, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't be jealous of that. It's just part of the role. But also another reason why I wouldn't forbid my partner from having friendships with other guys or seeing them is because everyone needs friends, and because it's not my place to decide what you can and can't do.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, because relationships don't work if you can't trust your partner. Absolutely, And I actually saw a clip recently from an episode of Friends where Ross was married to a British woman named Emily, she said that she'd be happier if she knew where he was all the time. I would not be able to tolerate that, because that's that's an extreme invasion of a man's privacy and also and it's also a very clear indication that she does not trust him at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what happens though, I like to know where my partner is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what has like a rough idea and I.
Speaker 3: Tell him, I'll just say, okay, babe, I'm going to the podcasting studio, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: But what happens if the trust had already been portrayed it in a way that she didn't feel comfortable and she wanted to know where like your partner is, do you know what I mean? And vice versa, So like something had happened and the trust wasn't completely there. I'm not saying someone cheated, but something happened where the other one's feeling a little bit insecure, insecure, and then they wanted to know just to double check. I don't know, correcting the relationships probably done at that point, yeah, yeah, because the trust is gone, I guess in a way.
Speaker 4: Also, dating is literally one of the hardest things that I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: That's why we started this podcast because it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people have lots of trials and tribulations, and I guess every experience you go through it kind.
Speaker 1: Of helps you and gives you knowledge and helps you with what.
Speaker 2: I was saying before, It matures you up a bit and you learn life lessons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I suppose it does.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming on our podcast. This has been incredible. We're so excited to have an update from you, and we can't wait to see your acting career especially.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see that.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on, Michael. Good to see you again.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, thanks so much having me on. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: The pleasure was ours.