Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day day, every gentlemen, Adelaides, welcome to the podcast. Absolutely flawless creatures and speaking of the ultimate floorst creature right with.
Speaker 2: Cherld beautiful Rount Fitzgerald and we discovered this week why he kicked his mate in the head in front of his entire primary school.
Speaker 1: Unnecessary only.
Speaker 3: Our boy.
Speaker 1: Let's do this day Fridays. There he is, right, sir, Good morning, great man.
Speaker 4: Claire fitzhild was a dance mum as well.
Speaker 5: She used to walk out a lot of money for my ja's ballet class.
Speaker 1: Twigakle toes Fitzgerald.
Speaker 5: Days man and those sequence like I remember she'd be up till two in the morning on a Friday night, jades before a big performance I had on a sad day.
Speaker 2: Have you have you always been all legs because I can imagine as a child, as a young boy, trying to dance with those legs.
Speaker 3: It would have been differ caught for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: I always had the long legs and I was and twigs as well, chicken legs, I used to call me. But I remember Flaxfield Primary School, this would have been mid eighties. We had an assembly one day and it was my turn to entertain the whole school. Brought brought out a piece of cardboard and played a bit of Beech Street electric boogaloo, and I did this most amazing breakdancing routine that anyone's ever seen. The thing was jokes because my flex was so long. When I went to go do the windmill, you know where you flick your legs around, I unfortunately hit Dion Cash in the face.
Speaker 4: And he went down crying.
Speaker 5: I got into a fair bit of trouble, but jeez, it was entertaining.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it was interesting when you chose to do that routine that you did wear a sequently it's heart.
Speaker 3: It was an odd choice I think for the genre.
Speaker 4: Mum was so proud. It was a really proud home and in the fitstrial family.
Speaker 1: If it's you were dancing now, like if you got a wedding, do you get up and have a bit of a boogie or you get yourself on a state where you feel like you're ready to dance, but you probably should be going home because you've had a thousand beers.
Speaker 4: I feel bad, hazy, because I don't anymore.
Speaker 5: I used to get at Lenny's Joji would have been to Lenni's as well. They had a podium at Lenny's and I used to get up at the podium and I used to sweat.
Speaker 4: Also used to have this mate called Damian Mashford.
Speaker 5: He couldn't dance, but what he would do he would run on the spot. Oh, he would run on the spot. Jokes, He'd be there for two hours did this. Ed would do an amazing workout. It was better than footy training.
Speaker 4: Sweating like a pig, exactly, just running on the spot.
Speaker 1: I reckon ben Cousins used to do the same sort of mid two thousands, turn up the training. He's burnt five thousand calories.
Speaker 4: That was from the cops that I know.
Speaker 3: Is that him running towards the Swan River and diving in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't over there.
Speaker 5: They actually they put on an event, a triathlon event, and it was the event where ben Cousins had to run away from the cold, had to run, swim and then I think he jumped on a bike.
Speaker 4: Actually the ben.
Speaker 3: Cousins he wanted obviously he.
Speaker 1: Olympic qualification time as well. During the week we were talking about airport behavior and just how people turn into different sort of gremlins when they turn up to the for their holidays or whatever. Noticed that. What's it like in Sydney when you're up there?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 4: I mean what we talk They talk about.
Speaker 5: The London to I Beth trip as one of the worst of all time. What would that be here? Would that be like Melbourne or Adelaide to Diners.
Speaker 2: Or maybe Adelaide Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is pretty bad, isn't it. Everyone's letting loose. We went to Melbourne once for a footy trip and I remember Timmy Boston.
Speaker 4: Now he got black band from he that was from Urgent.
Speaker 5: They said, if he keeps it up, he will never fly on this on this airline again. He was out of he was yelling at other passengers. It was really really embarrassing. We settled him down, Tim We gave him a couplis and he went to sleep finally, but he was like, it's like Arnold Swarzenegger in that movie Commando. Remember he breaks that guy's neck on the plane and then makes out he's sleeping, And then the flight attendant comes up and goes, is he okay?
Speaker 4: And he goes and he says he's alright.
Speaker 1: He's dead.
Speaker 4: Tie and he was actually dead. It was a great.
Speaker 1: Line merged into a weekend.
Speaker 2: We're not actually encouraging people to break other people's next on planes when they're misbehaving, don't get us wrong. Yeahs, wasn't that a roller coaster?
Speaker 3: Should we talk footage?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you watch last night and your thoughts on the finals coming up?
Speaker 5: Amazing? Collingwood? I mean, she's that that gives them such an advantage. Now doesn't it a week off? You get the mcg again, and let's think about it. I dare say they might be playing Port Adelaide in that prelim final, which Port Adelaide fans, I mean you want to embrace that?
Speaker 4: How good would that be? It's it's that side of the drawer, isn't it hazy?
Speaker 5: Port Adelaide will end up playing Collingwood in the prelim if they get through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think so. I've tried to some calculations last night, but oh my boy, oh boy, I'm not very good at this sort of stuff. But yes, I mean people sort of saying, oh that's a bit stiffy come up against Collingwood. Well, all you care about is wing the flag, so you might as well knock off the best in the process.
Speaker 5: I agree, And look, I'm only saying that if Port Adelaide lose to Brisbane up in Gabbatt it's very hard to beat Brisbane at the Gabba. Yeah, so then Port Adelaide will get a home final Ladelaide over. I'd be confident that they could win that and then go play Collingwood in the prelim.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they looked slick last night at the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did look good.
Speaker 2: Just moving forward though, can you imagine a Port Adelaide and Collingwood.
Speaker 1: Crowd at the mc H How good advice?
Speaker 2: I mean, could you get two more passionate groups of supporters.
Speaker 5: In the lash certain certain areas of the stands that will just be burning at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: It'll be just great to sit back and watch.
Speaker 1: I love so back in the day, if it's even at the Ponderosa at Central Districts, it was like the flares were coming no matter what you just had to identify with It was a positive or a negative flare and.
Speaker 4: That was just on the bar and that was how was people getting to the game.
Speaker 6: Goa sorry, you go, you go hazy, You're just going to say thanks for your time this morning, mates, as always, and I'll tell you what the amount of people who I've spoken to about about some of your work on social media, and we spoke about it last week.
Speaker 1: But this down character, this flo almost needs his own scenery.
Speaker 4: We're going to bring him back.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking I'm thinking about sending in to actual Channel nine audition tape for Love Island. Please do that because I want to see what reaction I will get from them.
Speaker 7: Please don't tease us.
Speaker 1: Lock that in place, Lock it in.
Speaker 4: I'll lock it in all right. Love you guys, Love you too.
Speaker 3: CPS. You could go to the gym, or to the shopping.
Speaker 1: Or go to work glass if you went in a beachier.
Speaker 3: Direction, you're only a what if away from a holiday with the what if book.
Speaker 1: Accommodation, flask packages and more.
Speaker 3: What if it's Ozzy for travel.
Speaker 1: Razio fantasiz Fantago.
Speaker 8: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy Araziator.
Speaker 1: There he is our favorite man. Good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and haven't we all got finals fever after last night?
Speaker 4: Wall Wow, what a way to start.
Speaker 7: I was excited last night?
Speaker 3: How excited?
Speaker 7: Well very I just you know when final comes around.
Speaker 8: It's that time of the year that the weather's getting better, you know, apart from today it's about in fourteen, as you said.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 8: It's normally twenty five and beautiful and you can and you can feel that sort of atmosphere and yeah, you know, especially last time we played in the qualifying final here, the atmosphere was huge.
Speaker 7: I know we're going up there, but it is still very exciting.
Speaker 1: You're a footy fan, like it sounds ridiculous, but it's effectively worked. Do you love football and do you watch it every chance?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 8: I do, which my partner hates. Yeah, because I control the TV a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you've got to take care of Brisbane. But Collingwood they look like a force, don't they.
Speaker 7: They do. And I mean I thought Melbourne were pretty good last night.
Speaker 8: They were you know, if they kicked a little bit better and showed maybe a little bit more composure, they probably almost win that game.
Speaker 1: Yep, as I guess for you right now, not part of the squad, but it's probably a situation where throughout the final series you've got to stay ready. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: My body's in a really good spot and I feel like in some pretty good form. The frustrating thing is there's no game this weekend as as we lost last weekend in sample, so that's a little bit annoying, but stay ready, you never know what could happen.
Speaker 1: How much did that do you confidence? The game and sample because four goals in that second quarter in particular was outrageously good. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think your message actually got me up the most.
Speaker 3: What did he say to you?
Speaker 7: Just back to your best, very sharp, hard strings?
Speaker 1: Really nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it's lovely of you.
Speaker 9: He didn't right back, though, but now we know he saw it, so yeah, no, it definitely does, you know, to be able to strink some games together leading into finals.
Speaker 8: Body's feeling really good, so mentally and physically in the right place.
Speaker 3: Massive challenge up at the gabbatoire.
Speaker 2: What's the feeling like around the club with the boys at the moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's it's confident, you know, Like last time we played up there, we had them for a majority of the game and then we had a lot of injuries and ended up losing. But I think you know, the way we played and the way we want to play stacks up against anyone.
Speaker 3: And I guess port fans want to hear where do you win it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll co give too much away as we've given a lot away speak generically.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's going to be about on the midfield.
Speaker 8: Yeah I was actually going to say that, but no, I think if we can, if we can stop their big key forwards. They've got, you know, former teammate of mind Joey Dana Hurt in some form, Charlie Camberon in some form. So if we can limit their impact, it'll be nice.
Speaker 1: It gives an insight on Joe Danahert because he seems quite the complex character.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how long do we have He doesn't live in Brisbane, he lives about two hours away. How do he just and same in Melbourne when he was in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: What he commutes? Yeah, oh my very goodness.
Speaker 3: Where does he live then? Do you know?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 3: But oh you don't want to stay dress?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what's his mobile number?
Speaker 8: So yeah, he was like that in Melbourne as well, just about aaron half out of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It just sort of feels like you seem laughing a lot, which is fun to watch. It seems like, in no situation, is this a man who's going to take life too seriously.
Speaker 7: He just loves his footy and loves every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, So how are you going to go watching it tomorrow night?
Speaker 8: Terribly? Yeah, especially it's going our way. I'm a bad watch of footy, So just send everybody out of the room and I can scream by myself.
Speaker 2: What does your partner do? Does she just take, you know, refuge in the.
Speaker 7: Bedroom, ticked k probably not getting angry and yelling.
Speaker 1: Does she know footy? Or is she Like a lot of partners, and particularly my mom back in the day, she'd be like, I thought you played really well time, But Mom, I played one hundred percent game time. I had one touch the opposite of what you just said happened.
Speaker 7: They just got rose colored glasses. You played so well, I didn't touch it.
Speaker 2: Do you like that she doesn't know footy? Because if my partner played footy, I just sit there and talk about it all night. It would probably be annoying. But do you like that she's sort of removed from it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do, sort of. You get home and you can sort of just yeah, you know, how was your day? Focus on some other stuff, especially if you played bad?
Speaker 1: He just quickly can we talk can we talk cafes and stuff where we shit ya.
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 1: Just something away, mate, Appreciate you coming in and having chat with us, and we'll catch up again soon. And we love you so much.
Speaker 7: Bromantics happening.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. I hate to break it to you. He has several bro.
Speaker 7: One, you've got a few.
Speaker 1: On the go, very dare, let's talk trunk bears. Of course he was going on. A three legged bear known as Tripoder broke into a Florida family patio and drank two white claws.
Speaker 3: Stop get out there. That's all we need to know is.
Speaker 1: This is outrageous. A thirteen year old boy is watching TV when his dog started barking after hearing some outside noise. After breaking through the screen door, the boy says he witnessed Tripod opened the outdoor fridge and take two white claws. On a hot Florida day, the bear was able to break a hole in the can to enjoy a cool refreshment. He knew exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 3: What he was doing.
Speaker 1: The last bit of the story For those wondering Tripods, what chlor of choice mango and strawberries?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: It's absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: Tripods walked on that patio and god, you know what, I'm going to quench my thirst because I'm hot and I'm parched, but also I want to give myself a little bit of a buzz as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows, Just take the edge off. That's what you do, particularly when you're a bear and you're missing a leg. Do you remember when the movie Cocaine Bear came out as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: Well, wee what a fight a bear that's pepped up on vodka sels's versus a bear that's consumed illicit substances?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Who wins?
Speaker 3: Especially when one's only got three legs?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, my gosh, which is his leg of choice, which is really trying to do some damage. With so many questions, so little time for answers. But yeah, I mean think about that for your Friday morning, because you know, whenever you're feeling really hot and bothered, just know the tripods out there as well, and he's trying to get some refreshment as well. The other thing as well is that we are an above board radio station. Yeah, so the whole tripod thing, like, let's let's just take the high.
Speaker 2: Ground here, Okay, Well I think so, Yeah, we don't need to discuss that we're better than that.
Speaker 1: We're better than that fourteen degrees across Adelaide. Today it's Jody and the Tripod. I said, no, we're not doing it. We'll do this freaking story. This tell us we're.
Speaker 4: Seeing It's just huge.
Speaker 2: I've just realized that it's been one year since Queen Elizabeth died.
Speaker 3: There you go, it's yunkie anniversary.
Speaker 1: Isn't it flown?
Speaker 3: Isn't it gone by really quickly? It feels like yesterday. Hey, let's talk about the Jonas brothers in Juice.
Speaker 4: Please, it's just a subtle as well.
Speaker 1: This is your chosen song for over one hundred grand or hund in the Handsai, I mean, just keep that handy in your subconscious.
Speaker 2: Do you know how I love how you intertwine things on this show?
Speaker 3: So good, is so clever.
Speaker 1: My brain's but so many thoughts happening at once. I know, it's really hard for me to process the more.
Speaker 2: Let's talk specifically Joe. Now, it's been reported that Sophie Turner of Game of Thrones fame. Of course, her partying has contributed to their divorce that he filed this week. Also claims that he was less than supportive when their second child was born. Look, I will say this about all the media speculation, of which I'm quite currently a part of. You never know what goes on behind closed doors in any couple's private relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, you absolutely don't know what's going on. But one thing that annoys me even more and you didn't do it there. It was almost like you were going to get down the path is when people in the media are like, well, bloody media, I'm alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to say that about myself.
Speaker 3: What do you think I'm stupid?
Speaker 1: God, some people in the media, do you do it? Yeah, bloody media vultures like no, no, no, no, you are one. You are You want some meat as much as I do. I'm on my vulture friend, jump on board room here on the flank.
Speaker 2: Well, let's make a pact not to turn on ourselves and the people that pay our bills.
Speaker 1: Okay, can't make that promise, dear who.
Speaker 2: Are Glenmigras has also very casually rid his Queensland home of three large pythons. Can you believe that have a listened to his horrified wife and children.
Speaker 10: You're going to get just a bunch of pythons, and Glenmograh said, you know what, let me take care of this, no problems at all.
Speaker 2: So the thing I love about this it doesn't matter who he takes on. You know, the best batsman in the world, Gleamogras, will just pick you up by the tail and chuck you outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care if you're satch In Tan Dorka or if you're a bunch of snakes. You're all going to get dismissed. He takes no prisoners, never has, never will.
Speaker 2: He grew up in narrow mind, so it's you know, he's obviously very accustomed to snakes and their behaviors.
Speaker 1: Particularly pythons as well, because they're non venoms. And also I can see I can imagine Glamogras picking up a bunch of brown snakes or even a black snake and been like, you know, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm glamor Gras, do whatever I want.
Speaker 3: So pythons won't hurt you. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the majority of pythons are non venomous. They can still buy it though, Yeah, al Jews, not this week now. I've never been a bit by a snake, but a couple of times, I genuinely one time on the farm got chased by a brown snake. I was about and can you imagine my old man when he saw this. I was about fifty meters away. There was a brown snake who had flared its head up, meaning it was very angry. Oh my god, and was right in my soccer ball. Oh and I've run pretty much next to it, picked up the soccer walk because I was like, I don't want it to steal my soccer ball run off, And then for a brief moment, the snake chased me.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, cheese.
Speaker 2: That sums up all the stupid decisions you've ever made in your life and not tripped. Oh year, speaking of farms and all things animals and cattle. In some epic news tens versus taking out the milkoff at the Royal Adelaide show, play the audio please.
Speaker 4: With the milkloff.
Speaker 1: There's child. Look, whether they wins big or small, you got to celebrate them.
Speaker 3: You really do. And we did.
Speaker 2: And we didn't realize how invested we were in the wind until it came down to it, and thought we're a chance here because we're the only team that hasn't cheated in the whole history of the milkoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, so there you go.
Speaker 1: What a day. Congratulations child ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah we did.
Speaker 2: We don't We don't win too much, and so you've just got to take the victories when.
Speaker 3: They come your way.
Speaker 1: Absolutely good excuse to celebrates a night well done us. Yeah, what team of three?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 3: Team three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So that meant one of the team members had to go twice. But I tell you what, quite intimidating walking up to a really big cow.
Speaker 3: With massive udders.
Speaker 2: Big, it was very veining as well, so there was.
Speaker 3: A lot to it.
Speaker 1: Goodness me. Yes, And it's not easy too, for those who have never milked a cow.
Speaker 3: It's not as easy as it looks.
Speaker 1: You've got to like sort of half pull and pinch at the same time. Yes, you do so to get it out. It feels like it's not the way that you would extract.
Speaker 2: Milk, and you also feel like you're going to hurt the cow. In this case, it was dull, our lovely cow. And then to celebrate, and I'm so glad you weren't there, she did a massive poo after the victory was announced.
Speaker 1: I mean, who doesn't like to celebrate with a big old I think we definitely move on from this too. By the way, we're right on the edge of being super inappropriate, which we won't even be able to get away with on a Friday.
Speaker 3: No, no, Friday is a lot but not that loose.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, and that's us.
Speaker 2: A little.
Speaker 4: But you told me you built a time machine.
Speaker 1: It's hazies on this daisy. Oh yeah, another day, another dollar, So that's that thing. One second, it's Friday, goo, let's get it weekends here. Let's go back to nineteen seventy nine, the eighth of September. Pink ak Alsia Moore brought in Pennsylvania. Today is her forty fourth birthday. My gosh, she is just she's a virtue. So amongst the absolute best of her chosen craft.
Speaker 3: We, I mean Australia especially, couldn't love Pink more.
Speaker 2: She's broken every single record in terms of a tenants that there is.
Speaker 1: Do you know why we love her specifically in Adelaide? Because she turns up, because she comes here, she actually comes here. We're like the old folks at the old folks are and we're like all we have to do is just turn up and give us a bit of attention. We'll love you. Dearly two thousand and one, kleim And releases her single I Just Can't Get You out of mar Head, the biggest of her career.
Speaker 3: The film is really that was a fair thigh split.
Speaker 10: Is the same classics Oh Boy.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen, Jimmy Barnes album thirty thirty Hindsight debuted at number one on the ARIA chart. Talking up, He's a fourteenth someone album, He's tenth as a solo performer. He's had more number one than any other Australian artists. And born and bred. No, he's definitely not born here.
Speaker 3: No it wasn't.
Speaker 1: But he's a good Adelaide boy.
Speaker 3: He spent some time out north.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and also his biggest achievement to day, father of David Campbell.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah campbelled very very talented young man. But when your dad's Jimmy Barnes, Yeah, yeah, you've got a lot to give up to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a hard act to follow. Literally.
Speaker 1: The number one song one September eight, two thousand and eight, All Summer Long by Kid Rock.
Speaker 3: What about the line and was looking funny things. What are you smoking? Me a kid?
Speaker 1: What are you smoking? Why is it funny? What are they telling jokes? Is it the Monday morning joke?
Speaker 6: Off loves?
Speaker 5: I saw my hair was long?
Speaker 1: So workmates too, fierce competitors. Two songs, one opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the glory.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: On a Friday morning at eight o'clock, we will reveal the winner of the Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: So here we are, Yeah, here we are, and I will say credit where it's due for the first time, congratulations shows for the first time in this segment's existence, you've chosen a decent song, respect when it's due.
Speaker 2: Respect or it feels a little patronizing.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I could be misreading the signals.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're misreading the signals, that's on you.
Speaker 3: And now we've switched into gaslighting.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what gaslighting means. I think you're crazy. What is going on here? Anyway? Here's JODI's song. That's good, really good. Young group of guys by the name of Nirvana.
Speaker 3: Just a bunch of young kids trying to make their way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they exploded onto the world scene.
Speaker 1: Yes, potential, solid, potential, did Nirvana have? Yes, that did, and so it all came undone becaus I left us with some magus smells like tane spirits. That's going a really different direction, timber Land, he gets it for a Friday. Awful grammar, awful grammar, the way I are, the way I are, genuinely how my two year old speaks right now, she says, phase I am, yes, yeah, am way to get this thing is fine? She's like Timberland, all right, jump on.
Speaker 2: The Jody and Hazy Instagram page, cast your vote. Although I think we all know which direction this one's going.
Speaker 1: Is confident that my song is not gonna win.
Speaker 2: I think you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two songs, one opportunity. It's a really heading for the weekend on a positive note.
Speaker 2: Right up and about that's the whole point of Battle of the Bangers. It's a how our whole ethos and philosophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting choices, different, very different. Yeah, Timberland's versus Snirvanna. It's a good tune.
Speaker 2: And I feel like you have so much regret that you didn't think of this one earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I just didn't know that it was I'd get it approved to be honest, we've gone down the line with some really sort of heavy rock songs. Yeah, I'm glad you went down.
Speaker 2: Is this the same man that tried to get a corn tune approved?
Speaker 10: Remember that?
Speaker 3: Oh no, that wasn't corn, that was no sing something anyway. No, Yeah, I know what I'm talking about, and I'm going to stop.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking about. Do you know what that's all that matters? Hey, welcome camera, guy Joey. Hey there he is. Welcome morning. All right.
Speaker 7: I think we can all be adults here. I think we can have a very like open discussion.
Speaker 5: One song won by the largest margin we've ever had.
Speaker 1: The big fellas still got it? Do you even need a drum? But well, before we do the drummers, you didn't what happened happened? Well, I didn't think you're a big timberland.
Speaker 3: No one saw that sold out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look I am. I'm in some rough form, but there's there's no other way to describe it. I'm in some form. I need to do a little bit of soul searching. I need to hit the track, put in one hundred and ten percent, not listen to any external noise. Just take it one day at a time and give full credit to the boys if necessary, But I'll be back.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, when pop stars surround themselves with the wrong people and get wrong advice.
Speaker 3: Is it that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could it be that?
Speaker 1: It could be that?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no, I Reckon Hazy's just a sellout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the external noise as I'm subscribing to the external noise.
Speaker 3: With the Taylor Swift the other week. And what do you do it? Do you know what you are?
Speaker 1: Off the advice of camera guy Josh.
Speaker 4: That was actually the last time you ever listened to you know what you are?
Speaker 3: You're the Celeste Barber of Battle of the Vans.
Speaker 1: Because everyone that's funny.
Speaker 2: Lots of Peoplewait, now she's a sellout and now she looks like the people that she was taking.
Speaker 3: The PI double five out of.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, Celeste, play muscle on who you you were?
Speaker 1: In a way, I compare them this celess Barber. I'm gonna give you drum roll anyway, thank you. There we go, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: That Jerdy on his song.
Speaker 1: Nirvana smells like teen spirit. You know what. No problems at all, No problems at all. Just enjoy there it is song. Nirvana smells like teen Spirits an absolute landslide too. It's okay, thirty plus votes. Last week it was one vote. The difference, Man, I'm in awful form.
Speaker 2: No I know, but I know how you feel because remember do you play.
Speaker 1: Because we play songs, A song song song.
Speaker 3: I lost.
Speaker 2: Not only did I lose songs, a song, song song, but I fell over and a chair fell on to me and I rolled my.
Speaker 1: Handkle adding injury to insult.
Speaker 3: Exactly right. It's okay.
Speaker 2: You can come back, you can thank you. It's unlikely, but you can truck.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll watch this space. We'll do anain next week. Thank you to everybody who voted. Via Jody and Haesy on Instagram. Produce ems in because we're just crunching some numbers and having a bit of a Nevanda chat. Yeah samount rageous figures. What have you got?
Speaker 3: Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: So most people would probably know the famous MTV unplugged that Nirvana did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guitar.
Speaker 2: That Kurt Cobain was playing in that in twenty twenty sold for six million dollars US dollars as well, so in Australian dollars that's about nine point two million. And then he was wearing a rather fetching green cardigan yep, and that sold for three hundred and thirty four thousand US, which is five hundred and twenty three thousand.
Speaker 4: I would have.
Speaker 2: Thought maybe a bit more than that, because that was so iconic, that green cardigan, and he probably got it from like a thrift shop for five dollars Sandy did.
Speaker 1: I just wonder the level of fame that he got to, what he could do and turn it into something cool? Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, he certainly didn't go to Country Road and get that green cardigan.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Like, could you wear a pair of sunglasses with a lens missing a couple of weeks? Everyone's doing it?
Speaker 4: Are you going to try and make that?
Speaker 3: Thops? I dare you to go down to Port training.
Speaker 2: One lens and see what happens next minute, all the Port boys are wearings.
Speaker 3: Charlie Dixon, I'll text, what do you think?
Speaker 1: No, how's the week been? In your eyes?
Speaker 2: It's been an interesting week, And I'm starting to realize that a bit of a theme develops from week to week to week on this show. So I thought i'd just sit down and drop down a few notes in my diary.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to.
Speaker 3: Hear enjoy hear diary.
Speaker 2: The thing for last week's entry was pooh we and boy bits. I like to think we've evolved a bit. This week was all about poo wee boy bits and footy, more specifically we boy bits and Zach Butters.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I'm an adelaide over the footy ends, let's say it's halftime, and let's say ports By here, and you go in there and it's like ten blokes line up, all you have to do is just go sort of look around and go, how good Zach Butter's.
Speaker 2: Speaking of footy, Carlton Great Anthony couder Feedies gave an epic insight into the Blues Premiership chances.
Speaker 5: This Carlton legend believes they can go all the way from outside the top four.
Speaker 1: I don't see any reason why they can't. I mean, statu will tell you they can't.
Speaker 2: I want to know if it's statistically unlikely to shoot yourself in the groin with a confetti cannon in a gender reveal gone wrong. My favorite gender reveal of all time is the video that I just showed you of the guy who went to off the Coffeti confetti cannon and did it straight into his own groin.
Speaker 3: Off never had a Confucian cannon fire in you.
Speaker 1: I guess it's a girl or a boy and that will be my last job.
Speaker 3: Can that even happen?
Speaker 1: Kuder stats will tell you they can't.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cow testicles, it's time for the Royal Adelaide Show. Celebrity Milkoff's mid day to day At the Royal Adelaide Show, Team.
Speaker 3: Ten will be there milking off a cow.
Speaker 1: Good on you, guys. I don't think that's I don't think they're called milking off. I think this is called milking a cow.
Speaker 3: That's okay, shut up, mate.
Speaker 2: At least I know not to position my face behind a heifer's bought bot.
Speaker 1: It's been five years since a cow crapped on my head. I can't describe how graphic this is because it was much much worse than the words going to come out of my mouth. It was like a warm oobe that went down the back of my neck. This particular cow needed some meta musial.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the show, so Power gave us a call for free tickets and we got an ego boost.
Speaker 1: Hello, Soper High, that's a very unique name.
Speaker 10: My god, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm so good?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, good morning guy, Oh god, oh my god, over no one. You guys are gorgeous. Thank you for putty flis on our face every morning.
Speaker 1: You're very well, You're so welcome.
Speaker 2: So low.
Speaker 3: One minute you're up and the next minute you're down.
Speaker 4: That's jes what you got.
Speaker 2: Yea is come on whenever from the girl?
Speaker 3: Am I gonna need soappower after that?
Speaker 5: Any guys are amazing.
Speaker 11: Thank you soone for picking out.
Speaker 2: Oh you're welcome in the manners and the children. I can't get enough for so pal diary Hazy did that thing again when he forgot where he is and what he was doing.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the little golden ticket upgrade for you.
Speaker 3: Come on soow paler, you know what.
Speaker 11: To do here, No the teens, Thank you so much for putting smiles on people's face and bless you off and joke I love your love every morning, rainy, but darling, the sun's still shining.
Speaker 3: Thank you so po.
Speaker 1: Which can keep you on air for the next hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Finally, we spoke about a dude who got lost hiking but refused to take a call because it was an unknown number.
Speaker 1: And I do feel sorry right now for the Nigerian princes out there because as we know, all they want to do is chat to your voice to voice.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just a prince trying to find love.
Speaker 1: Some even trying to find love. The amount of princes that I've spoken who were saying I just cannot get hold of anyone. I've got so much cash to give away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hanging there Nigerian princes because one day there is a woman called Beryl Whi she's eighty seven and.
Speaker 1: She will take your and she will take it gol.
Speaker 3: So do the great Koda that's will tell you they can't all the heifers milking off the cows.
Speaker 1: Other they're called milking off.
Speaker 3: And to our new show mascot Sobal.
Speaker 11: Jody Haze, thank you so so very much, just fines of the morning every day. Well we'll listen to your station.
Speaker 3: Thank you, darling, go off this weekend.
Speaker 2: Kings, queens and Nigerian princes all my love, Jody