Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickey Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so to just strap in for that. Can't call me crazy because I said it first. Whoever's try to come through whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lay Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Gorgeous Legends, and welcome back to the Village Crazy Lady.
Speaker 1: It is the first episode.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty five. I'm excited to be back. I'm excited for another year of the Village Crazy Lady.
Speaker 1: I've already just.
Speaker 2: Had so much come through so far this year of kind of what this year is going to be bringing, the kind of energy that it kind of has. I know, I spoke last year about how twenty twenty five really has this kind of revolutionary, kind of like step up sort of vibe to it. And I'm definitely not the only psychic to say that or think that it just has that sort of energy about it, that real aquarian energy where I think we're going to be really pushed into a lot of change today. We're going to be talking sort of what is coming up this year, we're going to be chatting my predictions.
Speaker 1: And when I've been.
Speaker 2: I've actually tried to already record this episode. I'm gonna be so honest, already tried to record this episode the other week and was getting really caught up. You know, there's a lot of psychics who are giving their predictions for twenty twenty five, what they think is going to happen, you know, and I'm one of them. I've done an article with Mama Mia where I chatted about what I've downloaded. But over the last couple of weeks, I've just been really trying to sit with like who I am as a psychic, what I'm doing, what that means, where I sit in that, And you know, I kind of went through that sort of identity crisis at the end of last year, which.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys got to come on that journey with me.
Speaker 2: Where around that sort of like psychicness that's not a word, the psychic abilities, the ability to sort of like channel things and talk to spirits and talk to people who have passed, and what does that all mean and what does that mean for me? Because I think often we once we realize that, we sort of have these abilities or it's something that we can do. When we can hone and we can try and understand, we go, well, this is all I can do. This is who I am, And like being a psychic looks like ABC and D and we sort of follow what already exists and how people sort of do it.
Speaker 1: But I'm really trying.
Speaker 2: To step into what it means to me and how I sort of take these not abilities because you know, I think we're okaypable of doing.
Speaker 1: This, but take I guess these gifts so far that I've.
Speaker 2: Been honing and really tuning into and figuring out how I can use them to best serve others and how I can really help, you know, like the predictions and everything. I think there's an element of fun to them more than anything else, which is what I like. And there is also there's an element of sort of like understanding kind of like the energy of the year and what can be occurring. And for a lot of the time it's more like I'm not really particularly asking for certain things. I'm just receiving information about it, and you sort of sit there going like, is this something that needs to be shared or passed as longer?
Speaker 1: Is this something that I can just sort of sit with.
Speaker 2: I think with anything, there's just an element of going, what am I doing this?
Speaker 1: For? Am I doing this?
Speaker 2: Like from a perspective of like getting to share prediction and people go, oh my god, you were right, you know, And I think I'd be absolutely lying if I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: You don't want like, you don't want to be predicting things or saying things, especially as a psychic when you're supposed to know everything and you're supposed to like have all of these answers. And the response is people go, wow, I can't believe you knew that. There's such an ego side to that, and you can kind of get caught up in that and get caught up in the like the.
Speaker 1: Enjoyment of being right.
Speaker 2: And I think that kind of stems from, you know, for me growing up and just even working with and learning.
Speaker 1: To trust these abilities.
Speaker 2: It's easier to trust them when you are correct and when you get that feedback where you're like, well that I can't believe you knew that, or like that's right, that happened that whatever, because that starts to feed that tru trust within yourself where you're like, okay, all right, I'm not making this up. I'm not crazy. But then it's sort of like where does it get to a point where it's like, I'm not I don't want to do this because I want to be a clown performing tricks for people to go, oh my god, you got that.
Speaker 1: Right, you know. So I'm trying to sort of.
Speaker 2: Really understand that balance between like, you know, these the predictions that I have and I can't wait for people to be like, oh my god, I can't believe you got that right, which is definitely not the energy that I want to be putting into it, versus just like this is really interesting. This is what I've been taught or like not taught, this is what I've channeled, this is what's come through.
Speaker 1: But also like not putting.
Speaker 2: The pressure on like you know, this is it, this is one hundred percent what's going to happen. It's more just like this is really interesting, this could be something that is helpful to us. So all of that to say, this has been my head for the last little while, going like where do you sit with all of this, especially when like the information sort of channels through anyway and I know for me, I like to work more with it's what it means for like our evolution. You know, I always say the things that I'm sort of bringing through and the way that I like to see things and the way that I kind of view everything is in the way of like how is this evolving us?
Speaker 1: And how can we learn from it?
Speaker 2: More than anything else, Like, yes, these things might be occurring, and yes, maybe I'm predicting able to predict certain things that are going to be occurring, but it's coming from a place of like, well, what are we learning from that and how we evolving from that?
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I find most interesting.
Speaker 2: And also like anything that's happening sort of outside of us is also kind of a reflection of what's going on within us as well. That's sort of what happens collectively, whether we like it or not. So anyway, welcome to my Ted talk. Let's get into the predictions, all right.
Speaker 1: Firstly, I've already done a ditty episode.
Speaker 2: I've already spoken about the Diddy, the jayz of things the predictions around that, so I don't need to get into it heaps. But there were some like dates and things that have kind of come up. The more that I've sort of channeled it a bit more, I think I wasn't sure. I can't remember where we're out with jay Z when I've last did the last episode. But obviously the Diddy jay Z of it all is going to be massive this year. I mean, obviously it's sort of quietened down at the moment. There's a lot of other stuff going on. I see April is when it starts to kind of kick back up and become a bit more of a news headline.
Speaker 1: They said that obviously for Diddy, there's.
Speaker 2: Just no coming back. There is no coming back for him. Of course, still a big theme around the downfall of celebrity and Hollywood and even okay, thank you, just the evening of the playing fields, which I think, like if there's anything that these La fires have sort of shown us as far as like you know, it's occurring in a place that is inundated with celebrity. It is like the capital of celebrity, it's the it is literally Hollywood, and it just goes to show that like.
Speaker 1: Their nature can nature can even it all out?
Speaker 2: You know, there really is Oh thank you, That's what it more is, they're like the it's an illusion as far as the the hierarchy of it all is an illusion, and that that illusion can be can be taken away like that veil can be lifted like that, you know, and it really is up to us to sort of recognize that. And again, you know, they said a lot last year around to notice the hipocrite seas of things, and again another thing like notice the hypocrisies of like where you even within ourselves starting to like the more that we can start to understand our own privilege and not pick it apart in a like judgmental sort of way, but just a really curious way, Like you know, we want to see the world evolve, but that starts with us. We have to find that evolution within ourselves first and sit there and like strip away the ego of it and kind of go like where it's interesting to notice where my attention goes.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to.
Speaker 2: Notice when my heart aches, when something feels like it's an important issue to me, and why is that an important issue? But maybe that doesn't seem like an important issue to me? Does that come down to my privilege? Does that come down to maybe how I've been sort of shown to see, like how I see the world based on the the life that I've led, or am I able to sort of pick that apart a lot. There's going to be a big theme around, especially when it comes to I guess almost nature fighting back in a way. I just keep hearing and keep being told there's so much around, like the Indigenous, and like I get goosebumps when I think about it, and it feels like so full within me. And I want to talk about this a lot this year, around giving the land back, really giving the land back and not in this like because they know how to look after it. They are the ones who understand what it needs because they listen.
Speaker 1: To it, they talk to it.
Speaker 2: They are like so a part of it, and it's going to start fighting back, and it is it's going to continue fighting back because we're not looking after it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: There was actually something that they channeled to me a while ago, and I might have already said it on this podcast, but I just think it is still really relevant to especially like understanding the importance of honoring and fighting for the Indigenous, Like it's really really really important. And they said being spiritual isn't about being spiritual, It's about being human, which I talk about all the time. Being the best human you can be, which doesn't mean to say be better than others. It doesn't mean aim to be the best. It means understanding humanity, Understanding that at its core, the blessing of being human is to feel love and spread love. Love is another big thing this year, which I'll talk about later. It is to learn where love is missing and use that as a spark to insert it where you missed it. It's not to be better than or greater than. It's not to ascend beyond. It's to be a part of it. You will learn more than each other than you ever will from us. This is channeled. Our job, honestly is to continue to push you down as far as they said, as in, to push you into earth, into the experience of it. So instead of us constantly being like I need to, you know, especially within this spiritual community, sometimes it can become.
Speaker 1: A very whitewashed, egotistical.
Speaker 2: Needing to sort of like I'm so high and ascended and so I'm so wise and so this and so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. When it's like that's not the point. The point is to be human. You know, That's what we're here to do. Not be better than others, not to judge others, not to anything like that. And you know, I'm constantly learning that. We're all constantly learning that. And we can't come from a judgmental space of ourselves. We can't sit there and beat ourselves.
Speaker 1: Up, or we can go is all right, cool? How can I be better? How can I be better? How can I be better?
Speaker 2: And they said so, and they said, why aren't you listening to one another? Each person needing to be louder than the last? Here the ones who have lost the most because they have because they by far have the most to give. They have suffered and lost, and they're hurt has turned into knowledge. When the right people experience the wrong thing, they will use it as ammunition for purpose. It becomes the beating drum to there every day. Their depth of experience means that their depth of compassion is deeper than yours. So listen to them when they yell and scream, listen. And when they were channeling this to me, they're talking about the indigenous people. They're talking about like the people who have suffered the most, who have lost the most because they are the ones who have the most to teach us. It's not about Yeah, they're the ones who have the most to teach us, So very important. Okay, so all of the Diddy stuff again will continue to reveal how twisted the industry is. It Also, they said it's going to be kind of like these structures, like celebrity in Hollywood as a structure is and this sort of downfall of Hollywood or understanding or revealing of Hollywood is going.
Speaker 1: To really reveal what power is.
Speaker 2: And how and how it can be used to control and how it can be used so easily. Like and I've said, I said it last year and I'll say it again, like it's not in this conspiracy way. Try not to get too caught up in the like the sensationalism of things, but just the very straightforward of course, it is very easy for someone in a powerful position, a wealthy person in a powerful position, to use that power to abuse others who do not have that power. Very very very easy for them to do that, very easy for them to do that, and we're going to see it in Hollywood. We're also going to notice, oh wait, hold on, this happens like in our fucking everywhere. This occurs in politics, this occurs in relaf religion, this occurs in our homes, this occurs. That is what the patriarch is, That is what capitalism is. That is what all of these things are. And these structures are going to become very very obvious. Fair again, they're just like there's that Aquarius energy of kind of that like recognizing these these systems and these structures that are set up and who it's benefiting and who it's not benefiting. And we're seeing that playing out already even in regards to again these like La fires and all the insurance stuff and that Luigi I can't remember his last name, who assassinated the CEO of the health insurance in America and what that means and all of these things, like we're really starting to see the hypocrisy of things and noticing how, you know, how much someone with so much power and money can get away with and yet that same that same logic doesn't apply if you know you don't have that same power, that's same money and all of that. So they said, yeah, it is a system, it uses, it abuses young people, manipulates, and it's fake. Okay, it's fake men with power, men in power. Other systems like it, political religion, okay, And they said, it's a power of abuse, and it trickles down. It is the reality of society, and it exists everywhere. Okay, So this reveal of Hollywood will create a trickle effect. Okay, it will create a trickle effect until we're seeing in our own homes. Anyone who has been a victim or is a victim of abuse understands, right, you know that, especially if you're a child and you're a victim of abuse, you know you're stuck. There's not really anything that you can do. They can absolutely do it and get away with it. That's the reality of it. And I think we're just going to There's going to be a lot coming out around them. Jay Z will be found very guilty, which I've said, very very guilty. There will be undeniable evidence, It will make.
Speaker 1: People sick, It'll be a lot.
Speaker 2: He's even more connected than Diddy, and I said. They said he's like an evil, evil man. And when I was channeling this, this was like about a month ago. They said, he currently is holding people at his will, reminding them of what he can do if they speak out or say anything. And they're saying it's like they are reminders going out sort of like he's going out to everyone at the moment, going even if I'm behind bars, you know what I can do to you. And he's just making sure that people are going to be staying very very quiet, and they will because like even the things that are going to be revealed are not even going to scrutch the surface, because people will still be shit scared for their lives. Okay, I see an arrest happening around April May, and I think that's probably why I sort of it starts to kick back up around that time, especially, but I see like something happening in February, maybe like a raid, something happens. There's something that occurs in February as well. And they just kept saying he goes to ground, like he literally they just kept saying again and again, he goes to ground, he goes to ground, He goes to ground. I don't know whether that's like literally like hiding, I don't know, like in a bunk or something. I know that sounds very traumatic, but they just kept repeating that he goes to ground. I think I've already spoken about the fact that Ashton Kutch is also going to have a moment as far as like obviously he's connected to Diddy as well and a lot of other disgusting people. His downfall, I see or is going to be more relevant to like business stuff. There's going to be more media around that because it's going to be a better evil than the other evil, right, so it's going to be a lot around like I don't know, money, business stuff, And I see that happening probably not too long after the like yeah, around that, like may may, sort of middle of the year time.
Speaker 1: They said court proceedings won't really start.
Speaker 2: This is in regards to like Diddy won't really start until mostly twenty twenty six. Small court proceedings for Didy about September this year though, but like twenty twenty six will be like that's when everything will really be happening around that.
Speaker 1: They said that there's going to be like a victim group because like there's obviously so.
Speaker 2: Many victims within the industry, and I don't think that they're going to really be speaking out for a very long time.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll be until about twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: And they said that there's going to be like a documentary almost like the young stars of Hollywood and their real stories, that sort of thing. It's like they start to kind of once they feel safe enough to do so. And I don't think they will until about twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Beyonce, she won't say much. She won't be able to.
Speaker 2: I think I spoke about Beyonce in the jay Z episode where basically I feel like she might just kind of start to disappear, really separate herself from jay Z. She's like, I'm not going down with you. Basically I will not be standing by my man. But yeah, you can listen to more about that in the episode that I did about jay Z.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: As far as like the American politics go, I know, last year there was like obviously a lot happening, and you know kept sort of seeing that, like the election doesn't almost happen, but it did.
Speaker 1: I honestly am.
Speaker 2: Still struggling to see what exactly happens, but I did. I did see something like when it comes to the inauguration, they kept saying to me, it's like it's almost stopped in its tracks. And this is in regards to Trump's inaugurations. Like stopped in its track. They also said something to do with an arrest or something, and I was like, I don't know, I'm not sure if they'd be able to do that or whatever. But then a few days ago I saw that he's been sentenced and it's like a state sentence, so and it's to do with like hush money that he paid somebody or something like that. And because it's not on a federal level, he doesn't have the same control over it as he does at a state level. And because this was a state level sentence, it's apparently able to go through something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Whether they'll be a fool arrest out of it or whether there can be, but I just still see like that's.
Speaker 1: Not going to go away.
Speaker 2: That the whole like him being his criminal history and what he's done, isn't going to just go away because becomes president. But America is going to There's going to be a lot going on this year as far as America is concerned, and I think a lot of sort of the predictions that I had last year about it, I think that will be more occurring this year. I'm starting to notice I'm like, all right, that's when that timeline was and it is. It's everything is going to feel big and it's going to feel like we're moving backwards. Okay, there's going to be this sort of like backwards momentum to kind of help us understand the extremities of things and how much we need to be involved in moving forward. Like talking about things on social media isn't going to be enough. We need to get involved. You need to be a part of it. You can't just talk about it. You can't just be fighting people on the internet about how you feel and all these sorts of things, like it's like bringing it into your life. As far as the Australian politics are concerned, obviously we've got an election happening this year. What I do see is that the Queensland election. We had our state election last year, and I think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people as far as I was.
Speaker 2: Concerned, because from what my algorithm showed, my world showed everyone within my ecosystem, I.
Speaker 1: Thought that the Labor.
Speaker 2: Government would win, no worries, no problems, absolute landslide because the Liberal government were proposing a lot of sort of like backwards moving things. Anyway, they won, and I think that the federal election.
Speaker 1: Won't be that different. Unfortunately, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure of the result how it will end, because that's to be determined by us still.
Speaker 1: But I think it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Shocking maybe to some people that there will be kind of this very conservative pull And I feel like that's almost like a bit of a theme as well in regard to a lot of things, and I feel like social media has. The thing about social media is that it kind of creates an echo chamber because your algorithm is dependent on you and what you see and what you like and how you think, and so we then kind of start to end up with this warped concept of the world in a way because we assume everyone kind of thinks like that, and there's almost like these two extremes. That's not really much gray in the middle, or there's and it kind of forces two extremes because it's like you're either this or you're that. But I think we're going to have to learn how to communicate really well, and we're going to have to start figuring realizing that there has to be a meet in the middle somewhere. They just said, the extremities keep us small. The extremity, Oh, the extremities keep us small minded, right, because it kind of like tunnel visions our way of thinking, because we sort of feel like we have to fit in with either you know, column A or column B, and anything outside of that, we sort of that leaves very little wriggle room. But I think we have to start to learn to step into that wriggle room and start to learn how to communicate things better, start to listen more than talk, and again like really coming back to listening to the people who have the most to give, who have the most to share, Listen to those who have lost the most, not the one to have the most to gain. And I think that's very important. Also, get involved, get involved. There is no point winging about the government if you aren't ever going to try and be a part of it, if you're not going to do anything about it, talking about it on social media does absolutely fucking nothing, absolutely nothing but add to the noise. If you really want to make a change, make a change, get involved, Like get some action behind your words. Don't just say things so important. So that's what I see as far as uh I was politics saying wow, I've actually just noticed I've written under that social media and I've put free speech understanding, how to navigate it? How do we broaden our understanding of each other? This was I did I channeled this before. Yeah, Zuckerberg came out and he said, you know, we're getting rid of the fact checking of meta to you know, promote free speech, and you know free speech.
Speaker 1: Really is blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And so it's interesting because I forgot that i'd even written that or said that. But I think that's what is really going to come in again if we're going to be using social media and which is such.
Speaker 1: A powerful, powerful tool.
Speaker 2: But I think everyone has to recognize the responsibility of it. And maybe to a degree, this the taking away of the fact checking and stuff like that. Again, we don't have power over that. That decision is like taken out of our hands to a degree. So how do we get better and you like at using our mind, our intuition, our everything else to.
Speaker 1: Do that for ourselves?
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone's going to have to take some serious responsibility when it comes.
Speaker 1: To what they share, how they share it, Like, really.
Speaker 2: Think before just jumping on a train of something, really like get off social media even and start having those conversations like with actual real life people, like, we're going to have to get really really really good at it, get really good at social media, get really good at communication, get really good at listening to our intuition more than anything else, because that's a big fact checker. How does this feel? How does this like what? And coming back to that sort of like people, how does this affect other people? Who was this hurting? Is this like like really understanding the energy of things more than anything else.
Speaker 1: So, all right, some pop culture stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Tay and Travis because everyone wants to know. Obviously I've said it a million times, they are a p R relationship. I even I think I spoke about like when they leaked the contract, Like the contract was leaked, and I was like, oh, I wonder if that was his team who actually leaked it to extend the contract, because if that ended when you know, said the contract was supposed to end, then it would have played into exactly the fact that it was a PR relationship. The other thing is like, and I feel like it was a bit of both. I feel like his team definitely leaked it, and I think it had to do with that extending the contract, but also I think they're putting their feelers out for like how many people disregard the fact that it's a pr relationship. But I think they'll keep it up until end of July August, and the headlight it'll be around.
Speaker 1: You know. It'll be like they've decided to go their separate ways, very amicable, but their heartbroken.
Speaker 2: He won't talk about it, you know, out of respect for her, like on his podcasts and stuff, and she will use it to write music. I also said something about Taylor and Adele doing something together. I don't know, I just see that, like I'm forgetting that I've written a lot of this stuff, but something about Taylor and Adele. There'll be a new album pretty much following the year that they break up, like August twenty twenty six ish, and it'll be like she's taking time to hear she really thought he was the one, and so obviously an album will come out of it. How amazing great. I see him actually moving on with someone else, having a child that will kind of go in its own sort of direction. I remember when I was chatting to someone and.
Speaker 1: They asked about her, like, will she find the one? Will she find her person? I genuinely.
Speaker 2: What keeps coming through is like, I think she lives pretty much two very separate lives.
Speaker 1: She lives her.
Speaker 2: Private life, I and then she and then she and then she has her public life. And I think she has her public relationships and then she has her private relationships. And I think it makes sense to her that those two do not intertwine because one is like a performance, one is her job. One is how it means that her private life can kind of stay private. So I don't think we'll ever really know who the one is or anything like that.
Speaker 1: So swifties, there you go. Please don't fight me. I'm just saying the thing.
Speaker 2: As far as the royals are concerned, I don't think will and cater together. I've said that for a long time, very smoke and Mirrors. There'll be some sort of something being exposed within the royals, a connection, something to do with the pope, that has some kind of connection to the pope.
Speaker 1: But it won't be.
Speaker 2: Like, ah, whole this is massive news. I don't see it in like mod in like mainstream media. It'll be more of like social media. And I think they're going to be two very different things, especially because like the Royals is such a generational thing as well, Like I think the people who love the Royals love the Royals, and because they control so much of the mainstream media, they're going to be giving out and portraying whatever it is that they need to. But there'll be a lot happening on say like TikTok and stuff like that. I know that there's a proposed TikTok ban, I just don't see it like maybe for a little while. It's like it goes down and then it's back. I don't see it being unavailable for Americans. Yeah, like maybe for a bit, like it becomes unavailable, but then it you know, they're able to use it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be.
Speaker 2: More on social media. And they said like they own too much of the media and control for it to come out. Like there'll be connections to again, like all of this diddy stuff will start to You'll see connections as far as politicians go, They'll be connections, as far as the royal family goes, it'll be connections as far as religion goes. A lot of these different structures, all of it is more connected than we recognize. Twenty twenty eight, they've they've written as like the royal downfall, so we can just strap in for that, So that will be interesting. Meghan and Harry, they've separated themselves for a reason and they want to stay away. That's not an accident. They'll continue to sort of do that way. I see Megan doing more stuff. I think she's doing a lot of lifestyle so for the moment, I think she'll continue doing that. I see a lot of like Gardeny. I kept seeing her like in this like living this cottage core kind of life. So I think she'll be just doing a lot of that. And I see them sort of still doing what they're doing. Also see Ariana and her partner breaking up just before the next Wicked media round. Yeah, I see them breaking up just before the next media press tour Wicked, like the next Wicked press tour. And the other thing that they've said is justin I feel like Justin bieber Will. I think people are going to be demanding a lot from him because he's kind of tied up in the diddy stuff as far as like, you know, a victim of it and a very sort of you know, everyone kind of watched that happening, and I think people will be demanding information from him.
Speaker 1: They'll be wanting him.
Speaker 2: To speak out, wanting him to talk, and I think he'll be help a lot with it, but I don't think it'll be a public thing.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: One last thing, did he connection to politicians? It will begin pulling apart the two party system, something about Baraqua as well.
Speaker 1: They've said, I'll leave it there for the moment.
Speaker 2: If anything else sort of comes through, or there's more things that you want information on, I don't want to be like doing too much doom it. If there's anything that you kind of want more information on, or you're like, what do you think about this, you'll think about that, feel free to send me a message and maybe I can do another episode where I go through some more things. I just know that that was stuff that people were asking about and wanting to sort of know what was happening this year. But again, timelines change, and just remember that the only thing that you can control is yourself at all times. So the only thing that you have control over and have control of is you.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 2: And so think about like how can I contribute? What can I do? There was one thing that they said that I think is really important for this year and important for everybody, and they said there's a big difference between being self aware and being only aware of yourself, and so I'm going to leave you with that because i think that's a very important theme that we will be taken into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Have a beautiful day, you guys, and I'll talk to you soon. Bye.