Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred we had.
Speaker 2: We had a printer of outs around the other day, Lou and a Frank Curry was sitting on the stools at the bench. I was sitting in.
Speaker 3: The kitchen at the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Here is in the fun school, mom, Yes, fun school.
Speaker 3: Good place to socialize, there isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well, they say the kitchen is in the heart.
Speaker 3: Of the home, is it, yeah? An kitchen good home.
Speaker 1: One of the days of formal dining rooms.
Speaker 5: I remember we had the good room that Mum and dad when they had their friends over, they'd go and sit in there, and I don't know what they did in there. But now that I'm an adult, I wonder if they're doing the same things we're doing around the kitchen bench, just standing the bench drinking wine and chatting.
Speaker 2: Well, I was unpacking the dish washer and Kirie and Lou were having mum chat and conversation turned to you know those bento box school lunchboxes.
Speaker 5: I don't know why my algorithm is full of ASMR lunchbox packing.
Speaker 1: It's like they put the crisps and the pop.
Speaker 3: Corners, so it starts from the cutting face.
Speaker 1: The cutting that's what they roll then.
Speaker 2: Put in the middle bit. So Lou was telling carry about how she just got these new lunchboxes for the kids, and she goes, you couldn't time it. She goes, they are quite expanding, And just as she said it, I broke it the box. Yeah, I broke like the plastic hinge beIN.
Speaker 1: In your man hands. You gotta use delicate hands like a charm.
Speaker 2: I paused, and I thought, here it comes. I'm about to cop an absolute tirade. And she goes, oh, that's all right, And.
Speaker 3: That was a guest there. That's why that's exactly.
Speaker 5: And also because you're packing lunches. It's like no man's ever been told off while they're in the middle of vacuuming the floor.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't that. It was because there was a witness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not going to fire up in front of him. No.
Speaker 2: It just reminded me whenever I want to go on a boys' night, I'll always ask when people are around.
Speaker 1: Doesn't always work.
Speaker 2: No, most of the time it does, because you'll go, hey, i've met out for a while. If you could I just go for a few beers on Friday night. And then if her friends are there they'll be like, yeah, just get him out of the house. Go on and you get them on your site.
Speaker 5: Yeah and there she There's nothing more infuriating because you know what's happening. You're being railroaded, but not only your partner at all. Friends, you can't do it, you can you can make them all feel bad, no one, Now, it depends to it.
Speaker 3: It depends you.
Speaker 2: Last week, last night I did to Lauren last night in front of everyone, I'll put my arms around paula partner and said, can you stay out for a drink? Just one more? Even though I never out together?
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's the exact problem here. You do are not allowed to be together.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you asked your partner in front of other people?
Speaker 5: We all do it, though It is like putting someone on the spot, even more likely to get Europe And then.
Speaker 2: You know that the follow up, though, is whatever they've said yes to you want to get out of that house before the witness sleep.
Speaker 1: Good point get Why would you put me on the spot like that?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she could send that offer.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: Kerry was like, all right, I better go, and I thought not copping it Carrie thirteen twenty four ten. Do you do that to your partner? Or has your partner done that to you? You get asked something in front of witnesses, so you've got no choice but to say yes.
Speaker 5: Jase has a theory that if you ask your partner for something in front of a group of friends, you always get your own way because no one wants to be bad cop.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying is you deal with the ramifications later, deal with it later, but as long as you get your night out.
Speaker 2: What's the motto I've always told you ask forgiveness, not permission.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I look by that rule too. Yeah, better to beg.
Speaker 2: For fearness thirteen twenty four Ten is our number. If you have done this before.
Speaker 1: And did it work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, work last night. Paul stayed out last night. I asked Lauren if Paul could stay out one more drink. She said, yes, he'll. He'll hear about today they.
Speaker 1: Won't he Well, it was just the way the conversation came up.
Speaker 3: Really, should we test your theory.
Speaker 5: Because it can backfire because it can also be like, why are you putting me on the spot in front of people?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Alicia from Kielba Morning Morning. Do you do you do what Jace? Or does your partner do what Jace does?
Speaker 4: No, my husband does it, brilliant. One of his mates, who's the builder, was building a few units and husband took me to go over see them and we ended up with an investment property.
Speaker 2: You whoa he asked you in front of people if you could buy yes?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: And did he get in trouble later?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be bad cop, right, so you're like, yeah, of course, go and do that, even though yes, this is when it's like, but yesterday we discussed how we weren't going to buy anything at the moment. We're going to save our money, like we had that conversation yesterday. But now we're in front of everyone and you're like, let's do this, and you're like, okay, that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, you do it? Okay? Hey, can I speak to you just quickly?
Speaker 5: Later you're like what what what happened?
Speaker 3: Yes? And then do you know what on earth did you about that?
Speaker 2: And then do you know what we say? We go, well, you should have said no in front of us. You that makes me, let's go to brook morning brook E. Hi, your kids do this?
Speaker 6: Yes, they will FaceTime their friends in their rooms and then they'll come out and they'll ask me if they can go for a sleepover any of that, with their friends still sitting there.
Speaker 5: Face Yeah, so they need parents the friends are are yes.
Speaker 2: I used to do that, missus Manning, can Joel have a sleep over?
Speaker 1: And I did this the other day. Remember I was black.
Speaker 6: Probably have done it too in the past, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Remember I was blowing up about Paul going to the Grand Prix and Monico with and I couldn't go.
Speaker 1: And our boss was here and.
Speaker 5: She said, oh, pull on FaceTime and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah. She came over and I said, this is the boss that wouldn't let me go to Monico and all of their friends went.
Speaker 1: I said, well, can I go next year? You can go, You can go next year.
Speaker 5: We must go, We must go, We must go to Monica.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up Feeling Good.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: One hundred on socials