Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: My lady Melbourne whispers, all right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you sitting on a little rumor about something or someone here in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Is the goss floating around this city of ours that we don't know?
Speaker 1: In return, I got a two hundred dollars Cogin voucher. Cogin dot com helps you get what you want for less cogn dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Yeah, a little rumor could be about a foot player, could be about a business, whatever it is. Give us a year you can remain completely anonymous.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Mornington deal in. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Hey you good girl.
Speaker 3: We've said something on the street.
Speaker 4: I have I have it now, I've got it on good authority that the Miley Soyris is coming to Melbourne to do a couple of shows.
Speaker 1: Mine, I say, a couple of shows concert, private.
Speaker 4: Gear No no, no, we're talking big, We're talking dropper arena set up.
Speaker 1: You'll find this how to believe. But I went to Marley's last concert. Yeah, I was just like it was just yeah, it was it was a lot. She was like riding a hot dog.
Speaker 3: That was she seems like she seems like a real lit Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, can we stop dry rating against the hot Dog and just sing party in the USA?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, it'd be a big show.
Speaker 1: Would you go? No? I would not. Who was the artist that flew on? I'm not going either just to play a private gig.
Speaker 3: I'm not going k Perry. Katy Perry is coming back for the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: I know she sounded so passionate. I can't wait to be there for that.
Speaker 4: Friend.
Speaker 2: The best was all the comments on that video from Americans being like, what the hell kind of sport is that?
Speaker 3: What am I watching?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Reckon? Katie will go down at the Grand Final?
Speaker 4: Quinn, Yeah, it should be fantastic. They'll probably team her with some sort of local artist as well.
Speaker 3: Who are we going to get out there with? kJ?
Speaker 4: You think, well, guys, that's the latest winner of Australian Idol or something.
Speaker 1: I suggested Braithwaite doing horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he did it with Harry Styles. You can't go anywhere from there. You've hit the top of.
Speaker 4: You were calling for Da Dazzler to make an appearance in Paris, weren't you?
Speaker 1: I was, Yeah, they'll roll out the horses there.
Speaker 2: I think Dazzling Daryl is the only artist Chase knows because he calls for Daryl Dazzling Daryl to be everywhere. I don't think he'll be popping up at Marley Cyrus's concert.
Speaker 1: All right. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you are sitting on a rumor around Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Gives a call for Melbourne, whispers Gareth from Monturner morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, legend.
Speaker 1: We have good for us.
Speaker 5: I've got a family friend who works for the PTV.
Speaker 3: What's the PTV?
Speaker 5: The Transport Victoria?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, PTV. I'm hearing anyone who.
Speaker 3: She's so unfamiliar, Sorry, Carol.
Speaker 5: Bridmand station is going to get a evamp and a modern look to it, and it's going to hold more capacity for train goers, especially on game day.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, I do know what that is. Gareth, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I actually it's an easy drive by, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Station could do with a face lift.
Speaker 1: It's it's got to be done out of season.
Speaker 2: Just in general, that's going to stuff up everything they can't don't have to do. You couldn't knock that whole thing down and start again.
Speaker 3: Email Richmond.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I need to need to facelift. But it's going to affect the footy. It's got to be done out of season.
Speaker 3: But what about the cricket?
Speaker 1: Do we care about the cricket?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Seasons.
Speaker 3: Cricket's pretty big and and open.
Speaker 1: Okay, right right there, Okay, okay, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe they'll do it during the night, all right, I don't know. I just love it.
Speaker 3: You're now the most batton of football. All you talk about you can't run forty season.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't mean it's going to be done in one night. I mean, bloody drive along Swan Street going yesterday. This looks so different what's happening here? So?
Speaker 2: I mean I hope for all the train goes out there that it happens, just not during the season.
Speaker 1: She's talking to wear people.
Speaker 3: The train commuter. You're a train goer. You love the train?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks, I do like the train.
Speaker 1: Well. Thanks to Mimosa Homes of E collection homes starting from one hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred plus three side customers at Mamosa homes dot com dot are you if you are sitting on a roomor floating around the Mount, Melbourne thirteen to twenty four ten to lock it in for Melbourne Whispers.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred, Lauren on Socials