Speaker 1: Coming up next week, Coming up next guys. Something's been a bit off in here this week. Oh God, like very one of us very off. Something is going on and there is an investigation happening.
Speaker 2: Have a little sit for me. I need you to.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste right, Okay, someone's your coffee, alright, one's only people.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's been an issue with our coffee. Have you been And I've got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Have you been microdosing? Are you spiking our drinks?
Speaker 1: Nobody? No, But I found out what's happened because there's been a real carry on. It's been a real carry on.
Speaker 2: This I want to put myself this morning. I feel violent.
Speaker 1: Something's happened.
Speaker 3: Is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren could be for the final time. Clints here as well. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express, the one place I will now be going to get my coffee.
Speaker 2: All I wanted was it.
Speaker 1: So there's been a carry on in here, right because one thing we love, it's a rare luxury at four thirty in the morning, is your morning coffee? Oh yeah, and our daily coffee. And I've been having long blacks because I've gone off milk and I've gone off arm and milk. I've just been straight on the long blacks for the month.
Speaker 3: Shout out to George, Miss Alex and co Oh we're doing shoutouts well.
Speaker 2: Just he's open from four point thirty. Shout out of my own Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the paper shop Deli cross any way, you two have been carrying on like pork chops this week. Here's some audio and carry on from you today.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, at approximately seven eighteen am, Clint noticed and abnormality with his coffee.
Speaker 1: This is the story.
Speaker 2: I have a little sit for me. I need you to It doesn't taste right. It tastes weird.
Speaker 1: I think almonds are.
Speaker 4: Then that's just normal milk.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: Tastes like Fecesayson was your coffee?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 2: One's only pick what's wrong with it? That's what's it? That's much better? Whose much better? Did you go back.
Speaker 1: Down because he was complaining about his coffee.
Speaker 2: It just tastes funky, It smells weird.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: It's not on? Is it? It's very milky? Something? I think they forgot the coffee.
Speaker 1: At seven twenty one, Clinton and Jase were given replacement coffees. That's much better, guys, much better.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, that's.
Speaker 2: Not good, my foot. Do you need to go back and tell him?
Speaker 4: I want to like the person. I love the first one.
Speaker 2: The first one's empties is good. This is horrible.
Speaker 1: But carry on, so.
Speaker 3: Pulling out Clint and I didn't say you need to march down there and get us new coffee.
Speaker 2: I mean we were happy to drink them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no. And that was just recording from one day. But all week you've been carrying on weird. What do you think has been happening? Because I've worked who starting with me, I've been sort of switching milks a bit.
Speaker 2: It's not camel milk, is it. Remember we're giving you about how many camels you even milk the cat?
Speaker 1: So the other day on the show, we were talking about this, A little camel milk big for people who are allergic to dairy.
Speaker 2: How long to take you to milk the camel?
Speaker 1: It was quite an experience. Camel milk ice crime. Try it for yourself. I'm not sure where you get it?
Speaker 2: You crazy woman? What are you doing you're sick in the head. You are sick in the head.
Speaker 1: I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: You did, You're you milk the camel. You're the one. How do you find time to milk the camel?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't milk the more than put it in.
Speaker 2: Your fresh camel camel in the car part ready to go.
Speaker 1: So how have you been enjoying your camel milk lattes all the way?
Speaker 2: Much? I knew there was a different animal in my mouth, Yes.
Speaker 1: Producers, so many different types of milk mouthy.
Speaker 4: So your first piccolo yesterday was delicious and you really didn't like the second one. Well, the first one was milk.
Speaker 1: I'm a camel boy, and a few days ago you had a camel milk and you didn't say anything. Both of you both drunk it. And then by day two you were like hanging.
Speaker 2: Can't put it's twenty twenty five cap and putting things in.
Speaker 1: People before I didn't. Did you ever see me go and get the coffees? I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: You're the mastermind, So what about what about me? Was I enjoying the camel milk? And you'll take anything, Clinta.
Speaker 4: You kind of weren't sure of it at first, and then you changed from almond milk to normal milk, but it still didn't seem right.
Speaker 1: So do you think we should get a pet camel? You can't do that's It wasn't me. That's I didn't know until you guys started carrying.
Speaker 2: That's micro and not the fun. What else do they do? What do the camels?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do it, and you can do ice cream. Job to get you some camel, I might deliver. I might call them a siner and see if they can put it in your nightly treat. So you guys are not keen on camel milk. People love it. I haven't been milking the camel myself, but I did milk a camel on Weekend Today Show once, which is where we found out you could get camel milk. I don't know where they got it. Where did you guys get the camel milk?
Speaker 4: Health food shop?
Speaker 1: It's very good, and I blamed the good people at the cafe you did. You were very quick to point the finger at that.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 1: It was gen z camel. Guys, do you have anything to say to the boys.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. You know what this is war. It's game on.
Speaker 1: You take it out on gen Z, not me.
Speaker 2: I don't realize yesterday the doctor because I had the trots.
Speaker 1: That was long before you had the camel.
Speaker 2: Mister Stantaway, we'll get your results back. You have a camel in your life. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.