Speaker 1: Check this out discs.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey if you're into movies that are a little bit blue, but mum and Dad have set up a little filter where you can't get through, or just check out Britney Spears on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I thought there were rules and regulations surrounding nudity and suggestive behavior. But if you're famous enough, apparently you can skirt around the outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one particular photo and trust me, you'll know it when you get to it.
Speaker 4: Good time, let's enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 1: Guest weaking Story of This Town.
Speaker 3: Well, the first trailer for Wonka, which is a prequel to Roll Darale's Beloved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 4: Do you know what a prequel is, Andrew?
Speaker 2: A prequel.
Speaker 1: It's what you use when you have a couple of drinks before we actually go that.
Speaker 2: I know a frequent You think I'm stupid.
Speaker 4: I just like to have fun.
Speaker 2: We'll go and it's for the sake of it.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's given us a look at Oscar nominee Timothy Chalamaye in the lead role. So the June and call Ne Call Me by Your Name actor stars as a young version of Willy Wonka, the eccentric chocolate mogul before he opens his factory.
Speaker 4: Take a listen to the trailer.
Speaker 5: You see I'm something of the magician, inventor and chocolate manger.
Speaker 1: So quiet up and listen down. Nope, scratch that reverse it okay, done that.
Speaker 2: You don't watch that?
Speaker 4: Perhaps not nobe that. Charlie and the chocolate factory.
Speaker 3: You're just like it's up there with Wizard of Oz for me, just weird stuff where you get trapped in places you don't want to be, like Kansas and in a factory that's full of chocolate and little people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to the chiefs, Kansas City chiefs. Anyway, did you see you?
Speaker 3: Sue Martin Brundle's grid walks and become a key piece of entertainment on the F one grid before every race. So basically he forces his way through the crowd, chatting to drivers and celebrities in several minutes of unrided chaos. I think the F one version of Channel Seven's Roaming Brian in the rooms after the game. So over the years he's had countless snubs from celebrities. The latest one is model Kara Delavine. Here he is trying to have a chat with her, and she's like, I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: Oh we've got Carla Levine here, Well see if we can.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want to talk.
Speaker 6: But everybody used to talk on the Grid's the that's the deal. Now everybody talks on the grid. Can we have a quick chat? Skuy f one, good to see you on the grid. He said, Well, the deal is everybody has to speak on the grid. But you know, hey, okay, all right, Well I'm sure it would have been extremely interesting.
Speaker 3: And then people blew up on social media and having a crack at her, being like, oh, you know, you're too cool to have a chash and all this sort of stuff. And then there was another famous musician who ran up to that guy and grabbed him and hugged him.
Speaker 1: Never was like yeah, but there was someone really famous, I don't think it was that long ago, like extremely famous, who went up to him and was like I love this.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: So I don't know it intently, but I think you're supposed to talk on the grid, like it's part of the When you go out there, just know that he might be coming.
Speaker 2: Now that's a massive compliment.
Speaker 3: Kara has just given it that Kara no good juicy. Let's talk about Britney Spears.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Britney such a wholesome, stable character.
Speaker 2: How is she? How's she been going?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's doing really well.
Speaker 3: She's going to release her tell all memoir The Woman in Me on the twenty th fourth of October. The publisher has announced. Boy. Apparently it'll be a brave and astonishingly moving story about freedom, fame, motherhood, survival, faith and hope.
Speaker 4: According to a press release, I guess how much she was paid for memoir.
Speaker 2: Money's not an issue for Brittany.
Speaker 4: No, well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Her dad had control of it for a very long time, and maybe it is an issue.
Speaker 1: The conservative ship ye conservative ship, yep, yep. Upwards of twenty million, fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: However, because I wanted to research this little subject, I am now entrapped in the vortex that is Britney's Instagram page and I've seen things on there. What is it? And my overwhelming, my overwhelming writing emotion with this one is Mum, stop stop dancing around in your bikini bottles and your little top with your white cowboy boots on. Stop flicking your hair around because you're our mum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop it. So what about as well the photo that you showed me before, which is very much not suitable for work. It was just a genuine close shot of her breasts. Fuck, mum, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Imagine my kid's response if I just posted on my Insta a grand page to.
Speaker 2: Do it just a bit of a laugh just.
Speaker 4: In my bra going like that. Can you imagine what my children would say?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if something along the lines of this, the kids will be dealt with it.
Speaker 3: And then they go to school and there's a little kid called Irwin going saw your mum's jug leagues on the.
Speaker 1: Instagram, and your kids like when we know? Okay, give it a rest there. That was Jodie's juice, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Jody's jugs.
Speaker 3: What if dot com helps ossis make the most out of every trip book.
Speaker 1: A hotel, fight, lay, check out and spa all before you can say brecky my face.
Speaker 4: Jump on the waterfa and get started.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ossie for travel? He promised you something huge. Ari Nov's handball blitz, Oh Nova's handball Blitz. Are you feeling that positive energy that's really starting to brew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a slow burn and a build up to what's going to be an epic Grand Final.
Speaker 2: It's given me a rash, is it? We're on the back of my neck?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean in terms of rashes, it's probably not a bad place to get one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't say it's out of sight, out of mind all that type of stuff. Not as handball bit's the biggest competition in South Australia. We've got some big news, Jude. It's some really really big news. Been building up to this for a long long time. Yes, Handball Blitz at Grand Final. Can you tell us exactly where and when this absolute spectacular is going to happen?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I want everyone to shut their eyes and think of the biggest and the best venue in Adelaide, South Australia for sporting events.
Speaker 2: Would you like a drum roll? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Today we can announce that the Handball Blitz Grand Final will be played at the Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 2: Oh well gone twelve time.
Speaker 4: In front of thousands of people.
Speaker 3: It's going to be at the Port Adelaide a GWS game which will be huge as well on Sunday, August thirteen, and you've got to be in it to win.
Speaker 1: At Andrew, do you have a favor run? Do you think you're a champion? Will jump on and overplay registering details. So if you do win as well, I mean, wouldn't it just launch into a different stratus. We're talking a big old giant trophy which you'd take the school and show all your friends. But he's the big kicker. Thousand bucks cash dollars.
Speaker 3: There wub be some primary school kid walking around Adelaide, South Australia just with like a thousand large.
Speaker 4: In his back.
Speaker 2: Fifties I think it is. But you're taking that the primary school.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good man.
Speaker 3: And just like at Recess, just getting the cash and just throwing it in the air like making it rain.
Speaker 1: Not as trustworthy though when you're at public school that every one of your mates is going to give back the fifties that they found.
Speaker 2: Guys are nine hundred back. It's fifties missing now.
Speaker 3: Of course, this would not be possible without the good people at McGain real Estate, and they are absolute legends.
Speaker 4: They are all about local and they are making this happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, McGain Real estate, massive sports, local making difference all over, saysf you're selling your home trust McGain.
Speaker 2: What I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Enjoy as well is just the build up, like the pre handball competition, the pre Grand Final spectacular court, and the two participants as well. We can tell you this are going to have their own theme music. Yes, as they walk out, as they're getting introduced to the herds of people at Adelaide over.
Speaker 2: In their ropes.
Speaker 1: It's not a boxing match, ladies and gentlemen, but it might turn that way. Can I ask you a question? Your theme song that's going to fire you up? What would you walk out?
Speaker 4: I think you know the.
Speaker 3: Answer to this question without even asking me. Yeah, I think I do theme song to my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 7: This She Comes Reader is just absolutely dominates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that puts you in the sign.
Speaker 4: Doesn't Can I ask you what you're walking out to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go to this. I'm going to keep it nice and local.
Speaker 1: Because it's straight away You've got the crowd on your side because that's such an easy song. Yeah, even though they're birth I like this guy.
Speaker 2: It's all psychological, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Isn't it? It's all about psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: Take a sip of your coffee, settle into your seats to all good.
Speaker 7: This is Adelaide's Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: We just mentioned a brecky buffet and the Lopna there, and have I got a story about the best breakfast buffet on the planet for you a little later in the show, and.
Speaker 2: What talk there?
Speaker 1: You go? Well you've got me hooked, haven't I?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much? I was off at seven point thirty two.
Speaker 4: Do you know what else has got me hooked? This sunrise this morning?
Speaker 2: Isn't that gorgeous?
Speaker 1: I'm a blokoue who doesn't notice the finer things in life, but even I can appreciate.
Speaker 3: This, and it is the prequel to what is going to be a beautiful day right across Adelaide, sunny and seventeen degrees, perfect school holiday weather.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: On top of that as well, we are just I mean armed with so many prizes. Yes, what about Maddie from sefred Rice just before picking up some beer and barbecue tickets. Oh, off you go, Maddie, go on this good stuff there, Maddie Adelaid Beer and Barbecue Fest. Well beer is barbecue Music July fourteen to sixth and Adelaide Show Game to tickets Brim Barbecuefest dot com dot you're tapping on fried do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Maddie's going to take his Misso.
Speaker 2: I'm going to beer in Barbecue Fest.
Speaker 1: Why do you assume that we're such a knock about lad zolas boys going to beer and barbecue festival?
Speaker 3: Because you're the only benchmark that I've got to go by, and I know what You're like, what a big show we.
Speaker 4: Got coming up?
Speaker 1: Yes, looking forward as well? We need to speak about it. To Nova's cash all the car. This is where we put you in a bit of a tricky situation, a fun situation. Nonetheless, you need to make a decision. If you take a share of ten thousand dollars instant cash, do you put yourself in the drawer for an MG at valued a twenty thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: What a very nice vehicle the MG is too, if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't it Isn't it just full of swag?
Speaker 1: All right? So the drill is you're listening out for this song, but it's yes ten thirty five that's going to play before nine o'clock when you hear it quick. Six thirteen twenty four to ten be the first coll through. We have a crack at this thing.
Speaker 3: It's a little confusing when you say a song about ten thirty five is going to play before nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: But nonetheless we will all get our heads around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bunch of numbers and all those sorts of things take charge and get into Hamilton MG two locations Brighton and morph Vale Search Hamilton MG. I mean we've got some passes as well to go see her. Majesty the Queen. Rock show was part of Glenell Winter Arts Festival. Just by being an awesome call, it's all happening.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, godts to go and see him Majesty the Queen.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yea, that Shiper's sale dull show.
Speaker 4: What time is she coming?
Speaker 8: Am?
Speaker 1: I right, it's coming up next as well. We need to talk about some backhanded compliments.
Speaker 4: You told me you got one yesterday. You haven't told me yet, but I can't wait.
Speaker 7: To hear it.
Speaker 1: I mean, for example, if I was to say to you, I love your apt for today, which he bene would be proud.
Speaker 2: Is that a backhanded compliment.
Speaker 4: Because I'm wearing top to toe crane.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm walking into the studio this morning thinking how long with a hazy says, are you opening the bowling for the isshoes?
Speaker 2: And it took about thirty five minutes and here we are.
Speaker 4: What if dot com helps ossies make the most out of every.
Speaker 1: Trip the book, a hotel, fight, lay, check out, and spa all before you can say wrecky my face, jump.
Speaker 4: On the waterfa and get started.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ossie for travel. You've noticed as well this week, jode'es, that I've walked in with quite the strut in my step because I've got this real fancy new haircut.
Speaker 2: And you kept your compliments to yourself, but I know you're thinking some good things.
Speaker 4: I even noticed you had a haircut.
Speaker 1: I noticed your cream blazer this morning because you channeled you in a Richie Banno. But you didn't even notice my haircut.
Speaker 3: No, no, I did volunteer to braid your hair for you on Friday night because I've got some spare mermaid hair that was sent from the Gold Coast down to our house. That's a long story, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, busy with that broken arm, couldn't make it, unfortunately. So I'm at the age now and off the back of Jennifer Aniston, we spoke about this last week and backhanded compliments, Oh yes, And just are you more sensitive to it the older you get there?
Speaker 3: I think so because people keep saying to her you look good dot dot dot for your age, your age.
Speaker 4: She finds that.
Speaker 1: Offensive, which is a massive backhanded compliments. And get involved nice and early thirteen twenty four to ten, your backhanded compliments that you've copt recently, and just how well or poorly does it sit with you during this haircut as a youngster youngster?
Speaker 2: How old am I?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, buddy youngsters. He would have been eighteen on n Town. I'm not going to say exactly where it was. Was at the brick Works because really it is a really really good barber and I go there regularly and I'll be back really really good stuff. Okay, But he said, what do you want? And I said, I look, just trim up the sides a little bit off the top. And he looked at me and he wasn't being a smartness. He said, don't worry, don't worry. I'll take ten years off your.
Speaker 2: Went straight away the radar. The radar went off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it must win when you hit sort of thirty thirty five, you've got this raidar.
Speaker 2: Go hang on, are you trying to take the bit?
Speaker 1: And I said to him, without being a smartness as well, I said, well, how old.
Speaker 2: Do you think I am? And here?
Speaker 1: So this is a big test because if he says like early thirties or mid thirties, then we're fine.
Speaker 2: He said, oh, I don't know. Forty two forty three.
Speaker 4: He added six years, five six years.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong. There's nothing wrong with being forty two forty three unless you're thirty eight.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that I said to him, or have it you give me a haircut that makes me look my age? Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Quite understand what was going on.
Speaker 1: We had a bit of a laugh. Yeah, he did give me a good haircut, but I did walk out with a bit of a strutting step because I knew I had a good haircut, but also going hang on, you've just got a nice haircut for an old blog.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, backhanded compliments can really rip into your heart.
Speaker 3: So I when we were on holidays last week, we went to a place called Betty's Burgers and sitting.
Speaker 1: Betty, doesn't you sitting there?
Speaker 4: Betty sitting there with it was one of the best burgs I've ever had. Actually, anyway, we're sitting there and the music was too loud.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And so.
Speaker 3: I carriened it right up and I went up and I was ordering my food from not from Betty herself, but I said, I don't know how you can hear yourself thinking it, And the guy behind the counter goes, I said, I'm sorry to be a Karen. He goes, oh, look at you. You're far too young to peek.
Speaker 4: Backhanded or not.
Speaker 3: Andrew was backhanded, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He met out the bag.
Speaker 1: He was like, what about the old duck at the front, And I said, to it, she looked young and she bought it. Your backhanded compliments. Good morning Kirsty from Oden.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: What have you gone well?
Speaker 5: I was basically at work the other day and a client came in and they said, oh, your hair looks very different, doesn't it. You do something to it, and NIC said, you know, the usual. I washed it and laughed and they basically said, yeah, I like it, and I'm like thinking, okay, she actually telling me that normally my hair looks like crap, or you know, for once I've actually done something with it. Have I actually put some effort in?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean people pay your compliments nowadays, I think we take sarcasm way better compliment. We just can't handle it, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so withy, Kirsty. I was like Betty Berger's man, just be sarcastic to me. Now I know how to take.
Speaker 1: That's a big one though as well. So if you give someone a compliment, then straight away you probably like Curst and you go.
Speaker 2: Well, were you saying I wasn't looking good before? I know?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying, Because that's what we do as humans.
Speaker 2: You just over analyzed.
Speaker 3: If you say to someone if you lost weight, and then you can see them in their head going, what did you think I was big before?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right, you told me you built a time machine.
Speaker 1: On this day we with a wacky Wednesday aka hump Day Wednesday, the part of the week we go, I'm on the right track, just got to power through from here. It's injecting with a bit of knowledge for on this day's he twelfth of July. Let's go back to ninety five. On Rique Glaciers releases his first album on Rique Glaciers.
Speaker 4: Brilliant, brainstorming meeting.
Speaker 2: That was yeah.
Speaker 1: And then and then there was a time that on Rik endorsed the tighter fitting condoms and everyone was like, what does that mean? What do you mean about what's going on downstairs? I don't understand. That's a true story, one hundred percent of true story. There's something that you want to put your name to as a product, and there some things that you don't.
Speaker 2: On Rique really revealed a lot about himself.
Speaker 4: I reckon that happened in the same meeting.
Speaker 3: Let's call it with the railbyn I regaping Glaciers and also you should endorse that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what makes sense? And they were like really.
Speaker 1: Ninety six Michael Jordan signs an NBA contract with the Chicago Bulls for one year for thirty point one million dollars. Bear in mind, I said nineteen ninety six. There was some sort of story as well that when he came back and he was number forty five, and then he re signed again for a twenty three million dollar contract, and they're like, wow, that's a lot of money, and he said, well, you're lucky.
Speaker 2: I changed my number twenty back to twenty three.
Speaker 1: And then keep it a forty five.
Speaker 4: So true?
Speaker 2: How good?
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen, Sandra Oh is the first woman to be nominated for an Emmy Award in a leading role for Killing Eve.
Speaker 4: Have you watched that shirt? It's very interesting. I couldn't really get my head around it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen Mission Impossible Fallout is starring Tom Cruise. Premiere is in Paris. Do you know Tom Cruise endorses Tom Cruise on won You probably do the same thing?
Speaker 2: Was Tom?
Speaker 1: Number one signed on July twelfth and nineteen ninety eight was Goo Goo Dolls by Iris. Absolute classic.
Speaker 4: It's really nice, isn't it?
Speaker 1: What the hork the.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: This is where we raise some serious life questions.
Speaker 3: We tackle all the issues that you look at in every day and you go, what is that?
Speaker 1: Why when some people wouldn't tackle them because they're too dangerous? No, they're too peculiar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Well we're going there today and you take them head on.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me preface this story by saying, normally.
Speaker 3: I make my kids eat pretty healthy food, right, However, on holidays, which we have recently been, all bets are off and we just.
Speaker 4: Take that little food pyramid and we tip her upside down. You flip it up, so she's fats and sugars first.
Speaker 2: It's like an upside down pair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We went to what can only be described as the best buffet in the world on the Goldie. So we were staying at the Star Residence is at the casino there and it's called the Harvest Buffet. If you ever get the chance to take your kids, just to see the sheer look on their face is incredible. So we walk in straight away, they make a beeline for the Natella fountain.
Speaker 4: It's basically a chocolate.
Speaker 1: Fountain that's dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've also got an ice cream machine, some real sizzler vibes.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, I was like, why am I getting these beautiful flashbacks from my child?
Speaker 3: But because because it's a buffet, they cater for everyone, so there's the Asian selection as well. So one stage I look over at my ten year old and she's sitting there on her plate is a marshmallow stick dipped in Natella. She's holding onto an ice cream cone just but then next to all of that was a plate of fried rice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the combination you're looking for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a balanced meal.
Speaker 1: Sugars, carbs, and you've got your sweetness and your spices.
Speaker 3: So I'm disgusted in myself as a parent for allowing this to unfold.
Speaker 4: But I thought, you know, we're on holidays.
Speaker 3: It's the real variety pack vibes about it, and not the variety pack that you get for your kids with the just ride in it. We're talking the cocoa pops, fruit loops. So I let it go through to the keeper, right, But then I draw I drew the line at one point when I looked at the woman sitting next to me at the table, and she had been to the Asian buffet and collected herself some steamed port.
Speaker 4: Dumplings, beautiful for breakfast, but she was dipping it.
Speaker 3: She was dipping it in one of those little mango yogurt compote things.
Speaker 4: Is a compote compidate.
Speaker 3: Whatever she was dipping her dim sims in yogurt for breakfast.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Come, It's just it just goes. I mean, there's things that should not go together. For example, if it's like, who do you go for? Someone goes, I go for the crows, but I also go for port.
Speaker 4: Oh you can't do that, No I do.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: I like the most. I like them both to win.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's that's vastly different from putting your dim sims in some.
Speaker 4: Yogurt with mango.
Speaker 2: You're mixing your sweets and your savories.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: I saw a train the.
Speaker 1: Other day on TikTok I think it was, and they're like, oh, here's a new train. You get an Orio mcflurry and you get two hash browns with the Aroo mcflurry in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's delicious.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is actually quite delicious.
Speaker 10: Well, I've done chips in ice cream, yeah, which is disgusting.
Speaker 4: But also whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone also that day.
Speaker 3: We're not food shaming here this morning. That's not the purpose of these.
Speaker 2: But that's food shaved Abby.
Speaker 3: Do you have an unusual food combination that you like to put together? Thirteen twenty fourteen or send us a text o four double nine one nine nine one nice the one.
Speaker 2: That I can't work at as well. I'm not sure if there's still a thing, but it.
Speaker 1: Was a good couple of years ago, where chocolate infused with chili chili chocolate was a thing about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's strange, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very old.
Speaker 1: I don't want my chocolate to be spicy at all.
Speaker 4: No, like your chocolate to be sweet, like you, don't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exact right.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Michelle from Meadows your food combinations dull.
Speaker 9: Oh look that's hurt my soul as well. I will put well anything in bread, but honestly, I'll make sand without anything really but like ham and cheese with like Doritos and maybe like dipping in sauce. Like it's gross, but it's so good. Yeah, okay, they've taken after Yeah, wow weekend favery braad.
Speaker 3: You've lost me at Dorito's in your sandwich, Michelle, I'm so good?
Speaker 2: So what are you mixing?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: So fairy bread is a genuine mixture of savory and sweet when you're putting stuff in your sandwich, Michelle, is it purely savories together or will you sort of mix it up?
Speaker 2: Could you see could you say on a bit of chocolate sauce in.
Speaker 9: Your Oh no, no, no no, no, it's not that sick. Sorry, everybody, it's real, but no, maybe's fairy braid licorice in like a dip dip egg. It was gross.
Speaker 4: I let it go, thank you.
Speaker 3: I think let's go to Louise from Gaula. Hey, Louise, watch your weird food combo.
Speaker 8: As a child, I used to have study and some toast, and then I'd have a chocolate not Sunday after.
Speaker 1: The gosh, imagine the absolute battle that was happening in your stomach afterwards, swimming around chocolate.
Speaker 4: It's just like little fish in Louise's gus. So I know, not the chocolate.
Speaker 2: So what's that your childhood? Did you say, Louise, do you still do that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, yep, every morning?
Speaker 6: What you still do to No?
Speaker 5: No, no, every morning as a child.
Speaker 3: Not now.
Speaker 9: I don't think my body could cope with that.
Speaker 1: Now, stomach matures a little bit, thanks Louise.
Speaker 3: Cindy from Golden Grove. What the fork are you putting together?
Speaker 11: Are pineapple fruitters and gravy.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting one, amazing. The pineapple part, of course, is very sweet, but the fried element turns into a bit of a savory, and then gravy goes pretty well on most things.
Speaker 9: It has to.
Speaker 11: Be a good thick gravy, like a Madgie thick gravy. It just can't be runny gravy. It's got to be good gravy as well's rules.
Speaker 3: Where are you purchasing this from your pineapple fridds with gravy either?
Speaker 11: I go the local fish and chip shop. But I actually started to add red rooster because you used to get a pineapple fruity in a pack with gravy, and I thought this might work.
Speaker 4: I'm onto something here.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You would go in there as well as Cindy, and they'd go, we got one, we got pineapple.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's like those deep fried bananas that you get at Chinese restaurants.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually a quiet taste.
Speaker 4: Kasha from Woodville, good morning. Take us home with this one. What are you putting together?
Speaker 8: When I went to school, I went with the kids who would rock up to refirst and he'd have a little trouble sauce smato sauce and he would have diced up watermelon and kick the watermelon in the tomato sauce and eat it.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the one. Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 8: He would have it every day. He would live off it. He loved it so much, and it always be tomato sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh smarto.
Speaker 1: Sauce goes well on most things because it does actually have a lot of sugar in it. But that's just I mean, did this kid have any friends at all?
Speaker 3: Indeed, you still, mate, Casha, I haven't both for him for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: He flew off the handle.
Speaker 4: Watermelon tomato sauce kid. We're not speaking to him. Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: I've just had a message from a friend of mine who wants me to ask Jody something. She said that her girlfriend, who grew up in Tasmania has pasta with milk and sugar on it and butter. And she said, is this just a Tasmania thing? Or is this do you guys have this growing up? And I said that's filthy and never message me again. But was that a Tasmanian thing?
Speaker 1: Be telling you right now, Abby, the Tasmanians they love its Tasmanian aliens aliens.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's disgusting, all right, that is so offensive to think that just because we're from Hobart, we like pasta and sugar and milk.
Speaker 4: But I can't conve their mind. Didn't have it as a job.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okaysha, congratulations, We've got a little school holiday pack for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you God, very good stuff.
Speaker 1: Cat Transformers, Indiana Jones, Mission Apostle, Barbin more reading, Cinema's West Lakes and Elizabeth and keep the text.
Speaker 2: Coming through as well. I for double nine one nine some strange food combinations.
Speaker 4: Weird, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Joe said?
Speaker 1: Since day dot, since the first moment that we started doing this show, what have I always said?
Speaker 4: It is what it is?
Speaker 1: But it isn't what it Isn't that? And also, well, you can't trust escalators in Bangkok.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know you've always said that.
Speaker 1: We can't stress that enough for you at no. Oh, You've just got to be so careful what about this? And this is quite graphic, so just be a.
Speaker 3: Little bit weird, you'd be a little bit careful, please, It's I know, well, I just.
Speaker 1: It sort of mixes in with what I thought was always a bit of an urban myth. Okay, but this has come true. A tire woman lost her leg when it became stuck in a moving walkway at a Bangkok airport. One of those escaladores, which if you're feeling a little bit lazy you Maybe you've got heaps of lugga.
Speaker 2: Did you jump on there? You get a bit of a free lift.
Speaker 3: So one of the flat ones, not one going up one of the flat ones, like.
Speaker 1: A snail on the back of a turtle, just getting a free lift. The flat ones along the ground, not going up the flat ones.
Speaker 4: How nurse did she lose her leg? Be careful?
Speaker 1: So she's fifty seven. Her name hasn't been released. She was set to board a flight in Bangkok when she tripped over her suitcase right at the last second. Her leg then got caught and dragged in a moving walkway at the Hubs terminal. Two horrified observers tried to turn off the EMERGENC switch, and the machine continued tearing through the limbs and muscle tendant.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So no, when you're a little kid and you're on the escalator, you're like, he needs to jump off at the end, otherwise you get sucked in and you might get eaten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she almost got eaten.
Speaker 4: How did she take it?
Speaker 1: The photo and if you do see the article online, she takes it quite well. She's sitting there missing a leg and seems quite composed. Yeah, right, Yeah, the escalator got a leg.
Speaker 4: I just do the escalator.
Speaker 2: Escalator so angry, angry.
Speaker 3: What about the absolute fear though, when you are a small child and you're going down to the escalator and you getting to the bottom and you're like.
Speaker 4: And you make them leap and you making and you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: You know those moments as well, it's like a genuine moment of realization. Yeah, yeah, so I think I had one of them as soon as I read this article as well. So finally makes sense as the people keep on telling me I can't jump on an escalator naked, thinking about that joke is that the truth is it might be the opposite. Like when my wife Kara met me for the first time and she looked me up and down when I was naked and said, well, you could travel on and escalate a naked and be fine. And I said, what does that mean