Speaker 1: We got get every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: We reached breaking point in the audio household yesterday. So because it was so damn hot, we were all having a swim. But do you think that they could get along? The cousins were over, so there were fights over the inflatable thing. Some cousins weren't letting other cousins on there, so.
Speaker 3: They said, so your kids fight with the cousins as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, are you doing that's that's their favorite pastar. So anyway, so much fighting going on that. At various points, each of my children spent some time on the naughty step in the pool, so down the shallow and there's just a little steps. I was like, right, and I couldn't be bothered saying get out of the pool because it was too hot on the outside. So it was like, get down the naughty step in the pool. So each of them had a turn and then they're arking up, going oh yeah, but she didn't have to go on the naughty step, and she punched me in the head, and really, shut up and go back to school.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, it's not fish.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your kid's the worst. I'll just kid, I'm just joking. I say that because I love your kids.
Speaker 2: Oh, they give you a bit of feedback. They give you some honest feedback on the phone.
Speaker 3: They're extremely honest. It's quite confronting.
Speaker 2: So okay, parents are frustrated. We get it. We're happy to send our kids back to school today. But there are a lot of kids out there going who are equally annoyed with their parents. We want to give them the opportunity to give us a call on thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Dead some pastes, the big weds you have for grapes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and tell us exactly why you want to go back to school? Why do you want to see the back of mum and dad?
Speaker 3: Love this? Can we go to Virginia to kick things off?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 3: Eli?
Speaker 5: Is Eli?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: Are you back to school today or tomorrow? Today? Today? All right? Okay? Why are you happy to see the back of mum and dad?
Speaker 5: Because mom dad is in the pain of the bum that I want to go back to school.
Speaker 2: The pain of.
Speaker 3: The bum, bum a pain of the bum. Eli. Why they're so.
Speaker 6: Annoying because they always annoying me when I'm worry Ye do they get mad at you about screen time on your iPad?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I love your life, said yeah, before I even finish.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ali, we're going to send you off to the Big Weggie just for Dommy, you, Mum and dad. That's fine, we like that. Let's go to Warridale. Is this Minni? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hio Minnie Minnie? Are you back to school today or tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 2: Today? Okay?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Why? Why are you happy to leave the house today?
Speaker 5: Could I get to go back to school and see my friends?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes? Would you want to give them a shout out? Who are your friends?
Speaker 5: Chloe, Abby, Lara and Ella? Who all go to my schools?
Speaker 3: The nice, solid list of friends, solid friendship group there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing are you going to do when you see your friends? What game do you like to play at recess?
Speaker 5: We usually just talk in the morning and then a recess for you're so taught?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he meaning what do you talk about?
Speaker 5: I don't really know. It's all going to change because over the holidays they've been able to talk and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Communication is the key.
Speaker 2: It is the key, isn't it? And doesn't that sum up women too? We just need to talk, need to talk through recess, through lunch after school potentially.
Speaker 3: What about dun'no what you talk about? Don't know? What will you talk about? Don't know? That's good, isn't it? Congratulations the minie. You're going off to the big wedg as well. Kids? Why are you looking forward to going back to school? And what is it about your parents? It annoys you so much?
Speaker 2: Here's your platform events. Let's go kids. I'm just quite excited because my eleven year old is starting high school this morning and I just got sent a photo through there.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she looks so grown up, doesn't she.
Speaker 3: She looks a little bit scared, a little bit anxious.
Speaker 2: Oh she'll be okay, but she did. She had one request as she entered into her high school year, because she's quite fair. She's like me. She's a natural blonde, and she's got really light eyebrows, and she asked if she could get them tinted. She's like, you cannot send me to high school without eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What's her name? Summer summer? No brow summer, they'll call her, yeah, brow free summer.
Speaker 2: That is wrong with you?
Speaker 9: Brow?
Speaker 3: This summer?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Because You've got to be careful of these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about tinting a thirteen year old's eyebrows.
Speaker 2: As well, eleven, and I said, that's why I said, no, mate, Yeah, you lost the brow lottery.
Speaker 3: That's a lot, isn't it? Thirteen and twenty four ten, we're putting it back to the kids, putting in their court. Why are you looking forward to going back to school? So much up for grabs and passes to the big wedgie. Let's go to Craigburn Farm. Let's speak to the great man himself, and that is Hugo. Good morning to you, mate.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, Hugo. Why are you looking forward to going back to school?
Speaker 7: Because I get to pray all the teachers and get luve orders that are having disgusting bacon and cheese rolls for lunch every day.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a lot to digest from that.
Speaker 6: You go.
Speaker 3: First of all, what sort of pranks we play?
Speaker 7: So when I was in I think as I put fault in the teacher's pettle and she poured her coffee and she literally spat it all over.
Speaker 2: Her death, that trouble to end in a suspension here?
Speaker 7: Nope, and then in year one, for April, after the middle of the day, I twisted off everybody. You've drink bottle lips and everybody just wanted to have a threak.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you go, do you know what? Do you know what? Don't listen to your teachers the things that you're doing right now. You have the brightest future of a youngster I've ever heard, because you've got an epic personnelity.
Speaker 2: Oh you go, well done. We're going to send you along to the Big Wedgie. Look who's given us a call?
Speaker 3: Is that our boy? Gussie?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Gussie, Gussie. Hi, what's happening today? Gussie? Then what's happening today?
Speaker 6: It's my first day of middle school.
Speaker 3: This is big, Gussie. This is a big, big day for you. You nervous?
Speaker 2: Not really, Gussie. Have you got many of your mates going from primary school to high school?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically, my friend?
Speaker 3: Okay, A right that works?
Speaker 2: That works makes it easier, doesn't it when there's a whole cohort.
Speaker 3: I went off to high school completely not knowing anyone, and I went from a school with sixteen kids to a school with three hundred people in my class. Oh my goodness, Sydney. It was quite the step up.
Speaker 2: So you were the big fish because you were the school captain in two years running, weren't you? Because it was no one there were no other contenders.
Speaker 3: That is true two years run. It's never been by Also, I don't worry about how to speak the girls. I didn't know how to speak the humans. It's had a very nice holiday. Went down south for a couple of days as well, for goodness. Yeah, I went down to Encounter Bay and did everything that you do down there, and it's such a beautiful part of the world.
Speaker 2: Did you do everything? Did you go on the cockle.
Speaker 3: Train, went on the cockle trunk, went on the cockle tray. Wow, Brendon Raglas was driving it now, he's a massive enthusiast. That's actually my first time that I've been on there. It played Minigolf from Victor Harbor as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean have you even lived if you haven't played Minigirl for Victor Harbor. Do you go into that little amusement arcade there?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, we've done that as well. I went to the Crown, got home at four am, got in the fire. Nah, I didn't do that. Good old day. There was a confronting conversation that I had with my six year old son though that really really sort of hit home. So when I think back to my youth, my dad was the handiest bloke on the planet. Yes, like he could fix everything, I mean physically, mentally, it didn't matter. This guy was. It was a type of dad and he still is. Tie of day that you go, it's okay, Dad will know what to do exactly. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Something goes wrong with the car.
Speaker 3: And makes that makes kids feel really safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately my son Henry doesn't have that, oh his dad, because I'm very open about just how unhandy I am. And you know that as well. Oh I know, car is the handyman. My wife, Yes, which is a very very interesting situation.
Speaker 2: There's a flat pack to be assembled, cool.
Speaker 3: Kara in cool car. If there's a light to be changed, cool Kara, cool car for absolutely everything.
Speaker 2: If there's a bug to be killed, cool.
Speaker 3: Car, car. She's the man. So I was trying to assemble, and this is where it really hurts. I was trying to assemble a kind of surprise. Oh, no defense, I know, in your defense, make you be tricky.
Speaker 2: You need an engineering degree. For a kind of surprise. They are the hardest things to put together, and they're so little that they're very fiddly.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought, thank you. Anyway, that turned out to be the final straw for my six year old Henry, who when I informed him that I wasn't able to complete this task, his initial response was, that's okay, Dad, you're not good at anything. So I doubled down. I said, what what do you mean, mate? Is that you can't fix anything? You can't do anything. So I've got I've got that son who looks at his old man and no doubt he shakes his head and just goes, oh. Hides him from the other dads as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely useless. Do you know what he needs to do? It's a cool car.
Speaker 3: He needs a car. Car slash Dad.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 3: He's on the money.
Speaker 2: Jody and naught six nothing what you.
Speaker 3: Thought this was done?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, No, they didn't recount the conversation properly. Please, I said, I'm happy to do naughty at six four once again for twenty twenty five, but we don't have to do willies every single day.
Speaker 3: Well, willies seem to be the subject that keeps on creeping into my inbox, Yes, would.
Speaker 2: You replied, Well, you're more than welcome to come up with some content.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've up that. How about a thousand willies? Let's talk about Let's talk about Bonnie Blue, who, of course is now very famous. She's what would you call it, an only fans queen, She's an icon, she's a freak.
Speaker 2: You might recall that she got expedited out of the country and went to Fiji, and then got expedited out of Fiji.
Speaker 3: Because not even the frisky Fijeans.
Speaker 2: Because she has this thing where she likes to set world records by betting more than one thousand men in just twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Yes, and of course, as we all know, I mean this is a common knowledge for everybody. But the previous record for one sitting in the terms for having a bit of a lovely time was nine hundred and nineteen by Jenna Sparks. Back in two thousand and four. Now, if that's not a promotional opportunity missed by no Over nine or nine, and I don't know what he means. Since then, Bonnie Blue has upped it, yes to one thousand and seventy one. No, I'm just kidding, it's not one thousand and seventy one, because that would be very, very fun for our friends down the road. One thousand and fifty four she did in one sitting. And this is the story, Jades, that I absolutely loved all about this. A job of security guard who begged for an invite to join four than one thousand men having sex with Bonnie Blue has given a disturbing insight into the marathon session. I mean, what were all these blokes expecting? His name is Ali Walker. He hoped to bed the notorious only fanstar. Of course. He told how volunteers lined up in their box of shorts before taking turns to have sex with Bonnie She's twenty five while disguising their faces in bank Robert style balaclava's Are you serious? So they weren't making love? There wasn't candles and Kenny g music shocking.
Speaker 2: Let's drill down for just a second, is that who you make love to?
Speaker 3: Kenny? You don't, he said?
Speaker 2: It was the most more of a boy's to men.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, I take you there, he said. It was the most surreal experience of my life. I was just amazed about what was going on. I had been told it was one on one sessions, so I presumed to go into a room with one at a time. But when I got there, it was a free for all. They're around thirty or forty guys around her at one time, all taking turns. She was surrounded by guys. There were so many guys, and I'm quite shy. I've never been involved in anything like that, so I ended up not getting involved. To pull the pin, could a read one thy fifty five?
Speaker 2: This is the absolute kicker to this story, though. Guess who he called to come and pick him up. Guess who he called to come and pick him up when he couldn't perform in his sessions.
Speaker 3: There's only one person, isn't it? Yeah? Can you imagine? Can you imagine the car ride home? And how does Mum start it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: She just goes So what were you thinking?
Speaker 2: What Mom said? She said, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed, disappointed, and he's like, you're moving by.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? She goes, we should have gone through with it.
Speaker 8: Now, that's a job.
Speaker 9: That was a joke.
Speaker 3: That's a job, job, terrible job. It's back baby. Oh yeah, that Tuesday morning joke off. Usually do this on a Monday. But well, let's just kick things off. Let's kick off twenty twenty five in the right note a humor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just mentioning in the break there that you've missed the mark in your last couple of jokes. So there's a bit of pressure on you. It's almost like when Steve Smith had a dry spell there.
Speaker 3: Did he come back? Well he did?
Speaker 2: Did he come back late? A couple of centuries. So pressure's on, babe.
Speaker 3: This is my year. It's my turn to be the joke person of Steve Smith. There, it's okay, Friday.
Speaker 2: When you say things like that, I know you're under pressure.
Speaker 3: You set me up. I'm feeling the pressure. I'm stranded on niney nine hundred ninety nine runs. Made a good joke and get me able to lines.
Speaker 2: My fault performs terrible.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go Okay, Well, I'm probably talking to a lot of the fellows out there and hands up and text if you've been in the situation, it's very, very concerning. So the other day after my prostate exam, the doctor left and the nurse came in the room, and it was at that point, jokes that she whispered the five words no man ever wants to hear. Who the hell was that guy? And I actually thinking as well, I think you can. I think you can. There's alternate ways to get your prostate checked. My old school baby, Yeah, I'm old. Yeah, why does this keep happening?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: Sorry, ladies and gentlemen of our producers are going rogue.
Speaker 2: You had your time again. It was a slight over shire.
Speaker 3: It was a little overshare.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't have a prostate.
Speaker 3: That's true, all right?
Speaker 10: Shall I go then, joke and train and do myself?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right.
Speaker 10: There was a man walking his dog alongside the river when suddenly he got distracted and the dog wandered off, fell into the river and started drowning. Luckily, there was a German man on the other side of the river and he saw this whole thing happen, and he went, oh God, jumped in the river. Swam over, saved him, grabbed him soaking where it comes out, brings it back to the owner safely, and says he's fighting his fine. If you keep him dry, he would be safe. The owner says, oh, mate, thank you so much. You're vet or something, and the German says, am I that I'm absolutely sucking.
Speaker 3: Happens a lot. He's gonna be so careful these days, as well as when you're impersonating accents.
Speaker 10: I did say to because I've got an accent, but I promise it's a Western one.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 2: You can get away with can be accused of being.
Speaker 3: So let's not go in to example.
Speaker 2: Listen, have you heard about the man who goes into a bakery and he asks for two bread rolls and the shopman picks them up with some tongs puts them into a paper bag. The customer then says, can I please have two cakes? And the shopman picks them up with tongs again and puts them into the bag. And the man says, it's so nice to see that you don't handle the food, and the shopman says, nothing in my shop is handled by the human hand. He then noticed a piece of string hanging out of the shopman's trousers, and the customer says, what's that piece of string for? And the shopman says, well, when I need to take a pee, I just pull out the string and then it pops out. That's okay, says the man, But how do you put it back? And he goes, that's no problem, I just use the TODs.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know what's in the mood today.
Speaker 2: This here's what you need to know.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know with Jody and Ady.
Speaker 2: But it was a case of do I need to adjust my television set? When I flicked on the news the other night, and I could not believe this because I've sort of been tried to shut down from most Newsy things over the break, and one of the first things that I saw when I tried to tune back in was a group of neo Nazis marching down North Terrace in one of the more disgusting things that I've ever witnessed.
Speaker 3: Shocking, It's absolutely horrible, and really, seriously, I call me ignorant. I didn't know that this stuff called me shelter. I didn't know that this stuff existed in this country.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bit of an underground movement. But when you consider they are celebrating Nazis, who you know, murdered eleven million people during the Holocaust, it's a pretty appalling thing to be supporting. Prime Minister Anthony Albanezi came out and he condemned the horrific scenes. But this is the interesting thing. They're not even from here. These blokes have flown from interstate and congregated in Adelaide. One of them, just one of them, was from Brompton. So did you.
Speaker 3: Producers, he lives in Brompton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well it's not surprising that her neighbor probably hadn't entertained fifteen blokes across the weekend.
Speaker 3: That was an interesting partage, Yeah, was it about ours? Party?
Speaker 2: Was not quite the norm, So absolutely disgraceful scenes. They'll face court today, the Adelaide Magistrate's Court, so that's going to be absolute carnage out in front of there with all the reporters and everything today.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, hopefully it is. Hopefully it's absolute mayhem. Hopefully no one gets hurt. I'm only talking about the reporters. That is also hopefully all of these absolute scumbags are put in really really uncomfortable positions and hopefully they're exposed to.
Speaker 2: Uncover your faces. Guys, if you fified something you believe in, passionate, if you're so passionate about the cause, show us who you are. Why not? Spot on Channel nine actually managed to track down one of these guys who was in the march.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: I kind of think left a little bit flabbergasted that he conceded, Yes, I am indeed a part of this group. Have a listened to Channel McDonald from Channel nine.
Speaker 10: To some of those who joined in today, They did not hesitate in telling me their motivations.
Speaker 2: Do you accept that it's a neo Nazi group?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right, so you've joined a neo Nazi group.
Speaker 3: Bradley, because so first of all outstanding work was Shanna mcgonald chentlemen. Yeah, what do you say? What do you say? Put yourself in that situation where you meet a neo Nazi for the first time and you confirm that they are indeed a neo.
Speaker 2: Nazis shamedly, what's what's the Where do we go now?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: What happens next?
Speaker 3: Can we part ways?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Forever?
Speaker 2: Anyway, there'll be sixteen of them in the magistrate's court today, so that will be very interesting. Let's talk about something much lighter, please.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, all right, how about Super Bowl? How about Tats Swift, because that's what comes with the Super Bowl these days, because the Kansas City Chiefs are through beating the Bills by what three points? They've played the Eagles in a couple of weeks time.
Speaker 2: That was all mumbo jumbo what you just said.
Speaker 3: He's important, bit. Taylor's just boyfriend plays for the Chiefs. That's right, Travis Kelsey, who once again was excellent postgame. Just he's just an absolutely the king.
Speaker 2: You made a really interesting point. So there was some suggestion that the referees perhaps were a little partial to the Chiefs because it benefits the NFL to have a year Selsea participating in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, perhaps, and that's certainly the theme heading across social media and particularly a couple of games ago where apparently the referee I didn't see this particular game, but apparently the referee was very fortuitous in the hands of the Kansas City Chiefs. Something like American dollars for last year, Taylor Swift generated an extra three hundred and thirty one million dollars for the NFL alone, so Guernsey stocks went up four hundred percent. For Travis Kelcek, I think he wears number eighty seven. So you just feel like that if you're the head honcho of the NFL and all the big wigs there, you're sitting there going, I'm pretty glad that Taylor Swift's involved once again.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I want to see? And this is probably a little selfish of me, but can you remember last year all the vision of Taylor Swift and she was drinking the whole game. I thought, oh my god, she's going to be fall down drunk by the end of this. Held it together, she's a pro. So who you Taylor Swift can hold her liquor. I just want to see if she tries again like rolls the dice, because alcohol can be a bit of a demon. It can sneak up behind you and go. You drank all like all game last.
Speaker 3: Year and you were okay or was that your family friends here watched this right in the face. It'll get you and next morning what happened last night? That's anxiety. I just quickly there hangs on. There's a thing called it Tay voodoo. And now what some of the Taylor Swift fans are saying is that she performed at New Orleans, which is where the super Bowl will be in a couple of weeks time. She did that as part of the eras to her a few weeks ago. They reckon she was doing all sorts of little football hands signals, and they're claiming that she was blessing the stadium in anticipation for Kansas City playing there in a few weeks time, so they'll win another super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Taylor Swiss a witch?
Speaker 3: Now I don't believe it too, She's definitely a witch. I'm so stressed. What's with all the anxiety?
Speaker 2: Actually feel pretty good. So I went to a wedding over the break and they had a violin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I spent the whole afternoon, you know, that period in between the ceremony and the reception. She was playing the whole time. I spent the whole time practicing songs. A song, song song.
Speaker 3: Yes, you sent her a couple of videos to us, and I dare say maybe it had one or two champagne. So you're quite loud. I wonder, I just wonder if the violinist appreciated your work.
Speaker 2: Did she She loved it in fact, In fact, she's the violinist who does all the Melbourne victory stuff, so she does it like at all the games. She's coming to Adelaide soon. I'm going to get her in and we'll do a live song song.
Speaker 3: My gosh, yes, well done.
Speaker 2: And she can tell you how good I work was on the day and slush annoying at.
Speaker 3: Least at least one person, remember that situation.
Speaker 2: I think you mean to say, you look great too at the wedding, Barley.
Speaker 3: Fantastic and congratulations you absolutely smashed songs a song song song that wedding or cinema family pass up for grabs? Good one? Do you produce Zoe?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 2: So re said, if you're tuning in for the first time, how does this work.
Speaker 10: Produce song song song so overhits, throwbacks or chestralized. Your name is your brother, don't forget your name, otherwise you will not get the point. We're playing for a couple of listeners in them a Wallace Cinema family path on team Jodie because she got in first today. Brianna from old ella. Hi Brianna, Hi, chose you?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much. I appreciate your faith.
Speaker 3: In new beginnings. Hey Brianna.
Speaker 8: H who where's from?
Speaker 10: Sleep Fort Heights is on?
Speaker 8: Too mazy?
Speaker 3: Anyways?
Speaker 9: Morning guys, how are you missed?
Speaker 3: You missed?
Speaker 2: You win?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Very nice, really lovely?
Speaker 10: All right, all right, you know how it works. It's okay everyone. I think this is a good vibe. This is a better vibe.
Speaker 3: Great vibes.
Speaker 8: It's it's zero, So good luck, jos. Song number one, Here we go, Ohname is your brother.
Speaker 2: Couple?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, come on, come on, sneezy one. Okay, okay, I've got it, Joy Jody, So it's Apple Charlie X cl.
Speaker 8: To put our.
Speaker 10: Program director, Josh.
Speaker 2: He just said the first one was easy.
Speaker 3: So you need to go to a rocket start.
Speaker 10: Joy.
Speaker 3: Now that's like John, shall we this one? I still don't have it?
Speaker 2: All right, Joey's up?
Speaker 3: All right? Number two, let's go. Oh stop it this time? Stop it? Are you kidding me? Have you got to produce a flag? Do you know what's going on?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: That boy is just by the one.
Speaker 8: Don't annoy it, don't annoy Johnny.
Speaker 3: My star players.
Speaker 2: Well done with.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 10: Okay, but I love what this happens because the time.
Speaker 3: You definitely gave me that song.
Speaker 2: I'm any Egypt for the first point.
Speaker 3: Let's do it an ye are you going to be my girl? Say no? News, resolution to be humble, be humbled.
Speaker 8: Where's baby?
Speaker 3: We did lady? Oh my gosh, happy you to you, my friend?
Speaker 2: Not annoys me Nick when he's like lighting down and get ahead, and I'm like, oh I can potentially the more you sing the song and the Nike of it through it by so many things I can learn today.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have congratulations to wear humans a ll cinema family class, Sorry to Brianna, but also all good because look it's one no, it's still nice and tight chokes.
Speaker 10: And they're both in the drawer for cash of the car.
Speaker 3: Very good points though everyone wins. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Let's start twenty twenty five the right way please and tell everyone what monumentally stupid feet you are tempted.
Speaker 3: So they came to me late last year and said hey for the tour down Under, which is such an epic festival of cycling. There's a thing called the Adelaide Epic Ride where average Joe's like myself can go through what is like a genuine leg that the cyclists go through.
Speaker 2: So that's the mammals, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred and twenty kilometers from Norwood to Uraidler, through the hills, ups and downs, everything that you go through. And I said, yeah, sure, I'll do it. Three options twenty k's eighty five kilometers or one hundred and twenty. I said, I'll do one hundred and twenty. Hell, I'll do two hundred and twenty if there's an option there as well. How hard could it be?
Speaker 2: Such is the arrogance of the man.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, but one hundred and twenty kilometers of the most aggressive heels that you've ever seen in your life. Blessed South Australia's fun to look at, not fun to write.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that you agreed to this.
Speaker 3: For a start, and the people that I was up against a genuine cycling enthusiast rata So they had the lycra, the clip clops. I didn't have clip clops. I was wearing jim shorts that was on your feet, my Nike runners. I've since learnt that they're called flats, and I'm pretty sure I was the only one. There's maybe two other people that were wearing flats, right, and I can tell you right now I was certainly the only one wearing van socks.
Speaker 2: I would go so far as to argue that it wasn't even your bike. I think it resembled your mum, Deirdre Hayes's mike.
Speaker 3: That's how odd it was, and that's how many gears it had as well. I don't know if it's high range or low range, but you know, when you're going up a hill and you put it into I'm going to say low range, weed really quickly, but you can go.
Speaker 2: Up hills, but it's easier to pedal.
Speaker 3: I didn't have that either.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: My gears were slipping, so every time there was a slight incline, I had to climb.
Speaker 2: So you're riding in this tool down under event, right, and you're essentially standing up going up hills like you're in a spin class.
Speaker 3: Yeah yes, and I'm looking at everyone else going going look at these absolute losers. Just get out of the saddle, guys. It's not that hard. Burns some extra calories and gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Blew up can I ask did you get any feedback from the other side Along the way?
Speaker 3: One bloke, one bloke early when my gears weren't catching, said oh, I think your gears aren't quite catching there, mate. So and he goes, oh, jeez, you're in a bit of trouble. A bit later on I went, okay, I appreciate that man. And another guy went past me as well, who was a genuine cyclist, and he said the first time he went past me, he said, you stand out like dogs, you know what, because of your shorts flapping in the wind. And then secondly about the eighty k mark, he goes, he goes, with all due respect, with all due respect, your bike. I have no idea how you've got this far on that.
Speaker 2: Box right, and how did you get my bike?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, keep going, buddy, keep going past them.
Speaker 2: How did you get home?
Speaker 3: Well? Producer Alex Flack was very generous to come and give me a lift, which was organized a couple of days before.
Speaker 4: The reason why I went up to or Adler and got him is I said to Hazy or how are you going to get home with your bike? And I'm not lying, he said, I'm going to get an uber.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you do with a bike That's what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, well, great question, Joe, and Hazy flat least said to me, well, I'll get an uber that has a bike.
Speaker 3: Racker, really stocks down and stuff. I mean, sure, surely they're out there. You gotta find them. They're out there.
Speaker 2: I can sure they're I can, with my hand on my heart say produce a flak. I have never in my life seen an uber with a bike rack.
Speaker 4: He actually said to me three times. No, mate, don't worry about it. And I actually forcibly said, no, Hazy, I'm going to come up to your railer and get you because I'm with you, Jones. I've never seen an uber with a bike racker.
Speaker 3: Didn't turn up, I'd still be in eurailer, just hanging around the bar.
Speaker 2: They don't exist. It's not a thing.
Speaker 3: Yes they do. They don't, Yes, they do, surely No A thirteen twenty four ten. Are you an uber driver with the extra accessory of a bike rack?
Speaker 2: I'm not getting.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, okay, are you an uber driver or have you been in an uber where the extra accessory is a bike rack? Have you jumped in an uber and load it up your bike. No, I bet you.
Speaker 2: Surely this is the worst way to start the year with no phone call.
Speaker 3: My cycling brothers and sisters. Help a cycling fraternity brother out chas this.
Speaker 2: Is Adelaide's favorite way to awaken.
Speaker 3: Beautiful day across adelade to say, twenty seven degree is and Sonny nice to take the bi cap for Speen one hundred and twenty kilometers spell that's what I did last week.
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable scene.
Speaker 3: What an absolute idiot I was to jump into such a race and it's a beautiful race. He had laid epic ride. But to do it in basically a kid's pushbike, Yeah, to do.
Speaker 2: It Hayes's pushy was Do you have spoky dopies as well? Little streamers coming from the head of bars?
Speaker 3: I think so. He has a basket on the front too.
Speaker 2: I reckon you have one of those little Hong Kong cords.
Speaker 3: I was side saddling it too.
Speaker 2: In one of the more ludicrous questions we've put out there, do Ubers have bike because you were like, I'll just get a move with a bike rack. Hope, Absolutely, no way did they exist.
Speaker 3: It was just a It was a rough assumption I'll call it that much. I just assumed that she could have racks on the top of your card. You'd throw your bike on there as well. So it was very casual my approach to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's how you expected to get home from your raidler. Thirteen, twenty four ten. We pulled the call out there. There is no way that these ubers exist with bike rats on them.
Speaker 3: I saw it somewhere. I don't know if I dreamt it, but I swear I saw somewhere that you can take bikes fire and Uber. Okay, I didn't have to do it in the end because producer Flak picked me up.
Speaker 2: Because you took pity on your small little mind and said, this guy's an idiot.
Speaker 3: You feel I'm so sorry for me.
Speaker 4: The thing I couldn't get over was the level of confidence Hazy had that he was going to come back from arraidler in an Uber with a bike crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you live and learn. So we put it out there. Thirty eight, twenty four ten. We're going to Fairview Park. This is Chris, who was an Uber driver. Good morning, Chris, Good morning, good morning Chris.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you settle this debate for US, do ubers have bike racks.
Speaker 9: I don't have a bike crack, No, but I do have a big enough vehicle that if you were prepared to book an Uber Max, you would have got home.
Speaker 3: Ah okay, so technically speaking, you can transport bikes via an uber.
Speaker 9: Yes. I would have done at least twenty trips with bikes in the last week.
Speaker 3: I don't where will you Chriss when I.
Speaker 9: I would have been in your raidler, but you didn't even try.
Speaker 2: Try harder, So there you go. Okay, So Chris, hang on, how big is your car?
Speaker 9: So I've got a care Carnival So if I rolled the seats forward, I can get almost anything in the vehicle, right.
Speaker 2: Care Cannival is like the old Torago back in the day. That's when anyone who has more than five kids how to ride, I go or a key carnival these yeah, yeah, all right, it's big enough.
Speaker 9: Then. Do you know?
Speaker 3: Chris was probably lucky that I didn't get in the back of your uber because I was in absolute all sorts. I've never been more physically exhausted, so that a couple probably would have in a couple of soiling situations if I, oh yeah, well, exactly happy to pay the soiling fee. Though happy to pay the soiling fee, thank you, Chris. Oh there you go. I think we settled something.
Speaker 2: He's sorry he got involved in that conversation.
Speaker 3: Well I know this time next year. Yeah, I'll be giving Chris a call. We're picking me up. She's kear Carnival Post one hundred and twenty kilometers. That's good.
Speaker 2: So are you doing it again?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you're wondering, can you take bikes in the back of ruburd answers yes,