Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on Nov. One hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody. Hey, hey, hey, Happy Friday Eve guys.
Speaker 2: Happy sunny, twenty degree Friday, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: On this show, Thursday's our Friday.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the traffic guys say we're in for a scorch of today twenty degrees? Really? Yeah, giddy.
Speaker 4: We've had some nice weather this week, cold mornings, beautiful days.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the cold mornings if it's a glorious, sunny, cold morning.
Speaker 4: I was out for a bike ride yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: On your Were you actually writing or was it that's what it's called electric pedaling.
Speaker 4: Fat wheels, fat bite, fat rider, fat bike. Yeah, we'll go with the fat bat bie. Yes, I was on the electric bike. But you don't just there's not just a throttle you pedal.
Speaker 5: No, you pedal just to fire up the throttle.
Speaker 3: Pedal just for optics.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful outside yesterday.
Speaker 4: It's hill so challenging, you sort the guy at the shop said he goes, look if you see the cops just start pedaling.
Speaker 3: Ah, right, they're doing. You're right.
Speaker 5: On my spot.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 4: It's like a mini or gas matron. Do you know what a gasmetron is?
Speaker 3: That thing that you mess? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When do you put this.
Speaker 3: On your head contemplating? What is this? It's a good time, Lauren, That's what that is.
Speaker 4: It's a mini orgasmetron. Knock yourself out anyway, Hey, Robbie Williams bringing out new album?
Speaker 3: What about that? What Brit Pop? What it was? Just in my news?
Speaker 5: I wasn't listening to you. I was talking to the producers about.
Speaker 3: Including a new.
Speaker 4: Didn't they all just roll their eyes?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: What were what were we talking about in the office? Tats Lotto day?
Speaker 6: We're talking about daffodils.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're talking about Daffodil Day. Some daffodils from the rialto reminding me that Daffodil Day for the Counts Council was coming up. That's But tell me about Robbie Williams's Robbie.
Speaker 3: A new song on brit Popy's new album is written by her about a stalker.
Speaker 5: He would have had a few in his time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, a few.
Speaker 4: I reckon he's probably gone ahead with caught up with he would have he would have, He would have.
Speaker 3: Slept with a lot of people. He was naughty, wasn't he, Robbie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I think he was true pop star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he was.
Speaker 5: His heart was broken Paul Appleton and it ruined him.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 4: I need to see the end of the Robbie Williams movie.
Speaker 3: You should have watched three quarters of movies, don't you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that one.
Speaker 2: I had to go like, do you not see the end?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Remember we're both in tears and were crying.
Speaker 3: What ching?
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh no, go pick up and I to run out of there crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing. It's an amazing film, that Robbie movie.
Speaker 4: I was in the Como car park. People thought I was in tears because I lost my car or your ticket?
Speaker 3: Two kids. Seriously that it's going to be a better way, I know.
Speaker 2: And then you have a lot of them not just scanning number plate and that's really I love that so straight.
Speaker 5: And you can just tap your phone and ye out.
Speaker 3: Oh here, hey you went fat buck riding yesterday? I hosted the National Finance Broker's Day.
Speaker 4: I was getting a few photos from my friends to day.
Speaker 3: Were you yeah gift?
Speaker 4: It was, oh, you bought his skifts to the finance part.
Speaker 3: His hats, so I brought him a Finance Broker's Day hat.
Speaker 4: There you go, great, thank you? And also what does it say on NFBD twenty five.
Speaker 2: NFBDS at National Finance Brokers Day.
Speaker 3: And Lauren I got, look this is this will be good. I'm sorry I have to part with this, but I they've got some tailored gin.
Speaker 2: What National Finance did you get?
Speaker 3: Shove hats? I love gin.
Speaker 5: I love a Gin and Tonic.
Speaker 2: Should we have breakfast cocktails?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: Is that allowed?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: On the other side of this, it.
Speaker 2: Just been tailored by the National Finance brocast Day. Celebrating the tenth National Finance Broker's Day.
Speaker 3: Clinton and I have an announcement regarding our future.
Speaker 4: Here on the show, we too, we have so sorry, we have some news to share with you, Melbourne. We'll go there next Good morning, Melbourne, eight past six. This is over one hundred. We're doing a Thanks jo mates, it's already express. You're on the air, possibly for the last time. With Jason, Lauren and Keen.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's a very sad day, but it also is a very exciting day for us.
Speaker 4: Clint, I think tomorrow we should rock up anyway, Do you think?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I think I think it'd be an a lap of honor.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys are so annoying.
Speaker 2: The other day I decided to buy Tu's on a ticket for the show. The Voice didn't want to be in it. So they've made it about themselves.
Speaker 4: What, yeah, we actually we may be exactly what happen? Why are we sharing our winnings with that attitude?
Speaker 5: You've been saying that all morning anyway.
Speaker 4: So tonight Clint and I are expecting that we'll win fifteen million dollars each power.
Speaker 3: Because you've got to be in it to win. It won't change this.
Speaker 2: Stop telling people because now more people are going to buy tickets, less chances.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, but it doesn't matter because we've got the winning ticket. We've got it. We've got the power power hit.
Speaker 4: We did the Power Hit, so we've got to guarantee Powerball.
Speaker 3: And what did Lauren say this morning? Sorry Lauren and her team, you reckon?
Speaker 4: We go buy another ticket and get the power hit.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss should our teen go up for breakfast? Can be a beautiful day or they're spending.
Speaker 4: It before they keep mistake. Should we do a little celebration lunch tomorrow?
Speaker 3: We probably should? We probably should. We'll go to where should we go?
Speaker 5: Probably Donovan?
Speaker 4: Some more expensive Donovan's is nice. We'll go to don Okay, nothing says fifteen more like the chicken.
Speaker 5: Pop pie and a beautiful bottle of shar.
Speaker 3: Nice chairs there too.
Speaker 5: It's stunning. Hey, guys, I quickly want to do a.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Frank the sausage dog, my mum's sausage dog. Now my mum our family dog recently passed away. Roxy and Roxhi, Frank, my best friends. Anyway, Frank is remaining the sausage dog. Yesterday he has my mum. Yesterday he had to go to the vet to get a check up. Now, Clint, you are going to empathize with goodness because he had well, not a check up, he had a tooth isssue. So then he went to get his saw tooth out. Mom picked him up sixteen teeth. They told you, I didn't even know they had sixteen.
Speaker 3: These vets need to come down.
Speaker 2: Sixteen teeth and apparently some of the teeth go all the way up into the gum into the nose. He's got stitches all up into his nose. How many teeth would he have remaining?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look just how many did your dog?
Speaker 3: Feel? For Frank? But that makes me feel a lot better. So I thought you were something really wrong with my dog. He had I think about that about fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 2: Out and soft foods?
Speaker 3: Now, no, heh's all the food, but he's still got He's got a normal mouth, but he's got a little he stead of got that teeth.
Speaker 5: He's got front teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his middle tooth is missing. He's got a couple of BUCkies. It's like a little and then he said, of he's a bit gummy towards the back? Is that when you only take him out at night? Now, yeah, it's quite an ordeal because the four little things have to eat softs for a while.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I haven't seen him.
Speaker 2: Sixteen teeth.
Speaker 4: How many teeth does a dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to teeth like google? How many?
Speaker 3: Stand by?
Speaker 5: How many teeth does ta sausage dog have?
Speaker 4: Fourteenths?
Speaker 3: A lot like that's yeah, it was, Yeah, that makes sense. See they've got plenty in reserve where they just grow.
Speaker 2: Because that include their baby teeth.
Speaker 4: It must.
Speaker 2: I don't know, twenty eight baby is insane.
Speaker 3: The tooth for you, I think, because I think the teeth to the teeth. Don't they eat the teeth.
Speaker 2: So he's still got the baby.
Speaker 5: The baby, Yeah, the baby, imagine that.
Speaker 3: I think that's Remember I.
Speaker 5: Took my sausage dog ted to the vets.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's got terrible breath and someone told me that they had it will be coming from a rotten tooth, So I took him to the vet. In the vet. So this sausage dog has the best teeth of any sausage dog I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: So where's the bad breath coming from?
Speaker 5: We don't know his gut?
Speaker 3: Maybe is a true Dogs eat grass when they're sick. Yeah, when they've got the trots, right, So.
Speaker 4: If you see you eating grass, get to the vet. Well BDJ No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's for teeth, for human teeth.
Speaker 4: That's for humans.
Speaker 5: You want to have good teeth as a human.
Speaker 4: Sweet, Yeah, when did you go to the dentists last? I'm talking to you humans, do you go?
Speaker 2: If my dog has gone to the dentist, then this is a shout out to reminds humans to go to the dentist.
Speaker 5: I go at least on.
Speaker 2: A c six months, about six months for the clean.
Speaker 4: You can brighten your smile and book an appointment today. Just visit he Spentley Dental Group eb DG dot com dot au. This is probably the strangest commercial.
Speaker 2: Remember we had that we have the dental hygienist in She said every six months. She also said you should rush teeth for two minutes. Every time I've been trying to do that, I have thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: I've got so much foe in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I've also got a sore hands.
Speaker 2: I need to do a second brush. Yeah, yeah, two minutes is long.
Speaker 3: How often do you replace your toothbrush?
Speaker 2: A lot my life?
Speaker 4: Remember we called her putting him in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've shurned through them.
Speaker 3: I like, what are you doing with it? Eating it?
Speaker 5: I just like having fresh toothbrushes maybe three.
Speaker 4: Again, she's really spending these winnings before she's had them.
Speaker 2: If you look in our barroom row, we have so many packets too.
Speaker 3: Powerful has changed?
Speaker 4: You used to be a woman of the people's as you like. Justin Bieber, he had a Calvin Klein deal where he just used to throw his undies out.
Speaker 3: He never woren twice.
Speaker 2: Calvin Glinne aunties slightly more expensive than a two dollars two.
Speaker 4: So just to clear things up, humans, he Spentley Dental Group.
Speaker 3: Animals go to the vet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixteen tenth freight.
Speaker 4: Carry on, it is just gone sixteen past six, or check your underwork. You're at Nova Morning, Melbourne. This is no Over one hundred eight. Big weekend of footy ahead, guys, if you want to head along to watch your team, we've got tickets. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. To join us on the air. We're going to be offloading doubles today and tomorrow as well.
Speaker 3: Jordan Lewis joins us. It is the last round of the AFL season home and away season. That is, so it's a business end and there's plenty of business to be done, isn't there Jordy, a few big matches to look forward to or there is yes, round twenty four.
Speaker 9: We're finally they're the longest season we've ever had, so yeah, you're right. The final Lady's not shaped yet, so I'm the lucky one.
Speaker 3: I get to do the.
Speaker 9: Western Bulldogs Freemantle game on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: So it is you win, you stay in, You lose, you are gone.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a win or die game.
Speaker 3: Well, actually we say it's the last round, but there is actually a cheeky match to Wednesday night.
Speaker 9: Wednesday night, currently the side that sits outside the eighth in Gold Coast have two matches to play. So this was always going to be the case, having having canceled round zero because of the storm. So I've got that game on Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: Will that game affect the top eight?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Currently the Gold Coast Suns sit ninth, so they they have the chance to go to fourth. If they win both games and things fall their way, they can jump right up get a double.
Speaker 5: Chance be the most highly Costuns game for the era.
Speaker 3: Alex Ferguson in the EPL used to call it squeaky bum time.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because you've got it, You've got to be you know, you can't let anything slip that it was a live Alex Fickson, manager of Manchester United.
Speaker 5: Should stay in the.
Speaker 9: In the it's funny to say that actually yeah. The the last week's game, Freemantle got a bit squeaky up, so they have another chance to prove themselves if if things get tired on Sunday afternoon, how can they perform?
Speaker 4: Hey Jordan, if my pies don't get up over the d's, are we officially done?
Speaker 9: Are done for forking you?
Speaker 3: You are done? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So there they're an interesting study that they've They've peaked really sort of through the midway part of the season, haven't they.
Speaker 3: And they've just come.
Speaker 9: Off come off a little bit that they're looking at the positives, you know, and I can understand why you you sort of narrow lost it to Adelaide, but they need to seriously find some form.
Speaker 2: Isaac Grankin being wiped out for the final series for the Crows, how much will that affect them in September.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to be honest, I don't think they can win it without if I just I know they've got a really strong list, but you need these big game players and game winners when it comes down to the final series. And you know what that does not only for him being out of the side, but certainly the morale of the group when you look around and you know one of your best players, isn't there?
Speaker 3: What sort of effect does that have? So this is huge, So Jordy, while it's September dreaming for eight clubs, ten clubs are off on holidays, but there's still a business to be done to trade and Melbourne need to coach. Is Bucks? Any suggestion is Bucks? The man? I was going to ask you, are you keen on a keen on another gig?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 9: I had dinner with Sam Mitchell last night and just talking through what his schedule looks like, and I've got no interest whatsoever from me.
Speaker 4: He's still midwek dinners can't be that hard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's so. I think I think he would be the front runner, certainly from my point of you understanding the club a little bit, understanding what they might possibly need.
Speaker 3: I think he would be a good fit.
Speaker 9: But there's always there's always candidates that come from left to field that surprised whoever is on that panel, So you know it's I would expect the incoming coach would possibly have more questions about the club and where they think they are and where they more so than the other way.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see black Bucks in the Red and Blue.
Speaker 4: There are some big matches to watch this weekend, and of course Hawthorne taken on the lines on Sunday Live Ad Break Free. You can see it all on Ko Spoils.
Speaker 3: So the afl W is back. Yeah, and the girls are doing some terrific thing as Ash CenTra is a name to watch.
Speaker 9: She's backwards through.
Speaker 3: Her legs horrible. Have you seen that, Jordan in the in the in the warm up, Yeah, in the sorry, in the water and now all the all the blokes are trying to copy here.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it. I'll have to look it up.
Speaker 4: You should give it a crack loss.
Speaker 2: Well, some things chicks can do that guys.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I agree. Jordan joining us on the end this morning, got on your mate, good stuff having a date certainly.
Speaker 5: One thing I took out of your news.
Speaker 3: Thanks, you're ready to talk to me.
Speaker 2: There's a new moon in Urinus.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 4: I walk into the studio and las.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if I'll ever grow up enough to not find conversations about uranus. Funny you named it uranus someone's yeah, that was having a laugh, having a laugh, having a laugh.
Speaker 4: Guys, coming up seven this morning, how would you like to get away to poor Douglas in the Danetre? Absolutely, we have a family holiday up for grabs. This thing is worth a fortune.
Speaker 2: Should we go on a family holiday and check it out?
Speaker 3: Wonderful like a pre yes vacation.
Speaker 2: To tell people about God.
Speaker 3: We're doing all the big events experience.
Speaker 4: Last week we did pizza Hut and ballarette.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to put Douglas and the Dane Tree.
Speaker 2: Will go to Uranus after that and check out the New Moon if you want it.
Speaker 4: Your chance to win the family holiday coming up after seven this morning. Hey, Loss, there was something you mentioned on the show yesterday, and my god, did I have a lot of people bring it up with me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched it again yesterday too.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: We'll see how many other people are doing the same thing. I want to talk about something you brought up on the show yesterday, Lost.
Speaker 2: Yes yesterday, I was talking about my new love for Demon Hunters. It's capable. I want to hear what people are saying about it, because this is it. I want to hear what people are saying about it because I was like, I'm not going to like this, and I love it. Did you like el Yeah, I got quite. Paul came home and was like, I was on the couch yes after an under a blanket watching Demon Hunters, and he was like, what are you seven? What are you doing? And I loved it? Yes, So I watched it again yesterday. I sort of watched two thirds of it.
Speaker 3: So is it one?
Speaker 2: Mean, it's a film, film film, it's a film series. It's about the kids. Love it like between that kind of I think what eight to fourteen frothen it it's like number one on Netflix.
Speaker 5: It's the Sour. So it's about K pop pop stars in this.
Speaker 3: Film Demons Hunters saying the demons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to keep the demons away from.
Speaker 3: Their fans and demons not the footy team. It's not you were confused.
Speaker 2: And the songs that the pop stars in your K pop stars in the film sing are now like top forty hits. I mean one of them loses their voice in the performance of this song.
Speaker 4: My nine year old was like, Lauren watches Demon Hunters, Oh you are like the heroes.
Speaker 5: Oh they would be.
Speaker 2: I mean K pop is massive, but it's always been huge in Korea, but it's now everywhere and a lot of songs in the film are also in the film in Korean, but the kids are still singing along to them.
Speaker 4: So here's what I want to ask this morning. The kids are trying to get us to watch this.
Speaker 2: Well, I made Paul watch some of it, and then yesterday came home and I was like, it's on what do you think.
Speaker 5: I have my niece?
Speaker 2: Then he was like what is this? And by the end he was like.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 5: It happened along.
Speaker 4: I can imagine. Yeahwhile I place, seventeen and Pregnant is what my wife is trying to get me to watch. Oh, I can't believe this show is still.
Speaker 2: Going seventeen and pregnant.
Speaker 4: It's like these redneck Americans, Americans Americans and it's just teenagers that have gotten pregnant then and now they're doing where are they now? And a lot of them are like grandparents now.
Speaker 5: When they're thirty.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've also made Paul sit for a lot of episodes of Selling Sunset when he's like, I'm not interested in this, but I suck him in. You get him to it.
Speaker 3: I've got one too, partner, but a but a TV show I've been told to watch by my sisters. Oh, Yeah, it's called The Summer I turned pretty.
Speaker 5: Ah, yeah, I've heard, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the same. All the kids are watching it.
Speaker 5: Might that might be me this week the new.
Speaker 3: Dawson's Creek, I think it is. It looks very Dawson's Creaky. A girl that's caught in a love triangle between two brothers. She deals with her first you.
Speaker 2: Come home, it's Creak.
Speaker 3: During the summer it's Dawson and Pasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be me this weekend. I'll give you a full review on Monday. Yes, what does your sister make you watch it?
Speaker 3: I think she watches it when I'm not there, but she's told me to watch it.
Speaker 4: All right, here's the guy thirteen twenty four ten. What is your partner trying or forcing you to watch?
Speaker 5: Can chicks winge about block Suit?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wrote Truckers whatever reality show? Yeah, mate, there is so much crappy for me.
Speaker 2: Paul makes me watch It's on the Racing dot Com of course, and then we have to flip between the two. And sometimes he's got one channel on the TV.
Speaker 3: And yeah, because summer on Summer on Sky Sky Racing.
Speaker 2: Like Brisbanes and the and he's on the TV.
Speaker 3: Summer on sky Racing two, and there's even a sky Racing three.
Speaker 2: But Channel seven have a lot of them.
Speaker 3: They do you need four?
Speaker 5: Friedman's always telling me who wins?
Speaker 2: No, he makes me watch every night he goes, oh, you gotta watch his love, and it's that Daniel Gorange.
Speaker 11: Guy.
Speaker 2: Daniel Gorange is like a footy commentator imedian, and he tells you everything there is snow about football, apparently in a very funny way. Every night I'm lying in bed, Paul's like, oh, there is love. You gotta watch his You gotta watch what Daniel Gorange is not that.
Speaker 4: I'm busy watching seventeen and Pregnant. How Darryl and Darryl and Cheryl have screwed their life. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Give us a ring. What is your partner trying to get you to watch?
Speaker 2: In return?
Speaker 4: I got tickets to The Naked Gun. I want to see that this weekend.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Otherwise I got t dollar Schitz vouchers, both up for grabs this morning. Thirteen twenty four ten. What is your partner forcing you to watch? We're asking what show is your partner forcing you to watch. You know, I'm ashamed to say, but I'm a little I've starting going off it.
Speaker 3: What below deck? What's happened to it? It's you're the number one.
Speaker 4: I was the OG fan. It's just becoming the same, same, less and for anybody who doesn't know, it's like, you know, super yachts, the life of people at high super super yachts and the crew and the crew hooking up and everything, it's becoming like Love Island on the boat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all a bit the same.
Speaker 4: It's a bit the same sleeping with each other and you know it's just the same.
Speaker 2: You make your wife loose sit through it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, baby, No, she's not a fan.
Speaker 5: We just tolerate it when our partner wants to watch something.
Speaker 4: You just tolerate us in general, don't you old barely?
Speaker 5: But yes we do.
Speaker 2: Try Gilmore, What is your partner making.
Speaker 3: You watch Love Island? UK? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, people froth it, don't they When I say go run directly to the boor you'd like to couple up with and stand.
Speaker 3: On his heart.
Speaker 5: Now, that is definitely not the UK version.
Speaker 2: That's Sophie Monk Coost in the Australian version, but people love it. I think the UK ones like extreme.
Speaker 3: Set the mood. No, definitely not right.
Speaker 12: I absolutely hate it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I quite like it, which I'm a bit keen on the Australian one because they're just filthy bogans more often than not with what Monk, But also the UK version is a little more risk.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what a dancing what a dancing doners? Oh my god, listen to you?
Speaker 5: Are you fifteen?
Speaker 3: Oh wonder what's going on there?
Speaker 2: But they're really like, they're quite bogan in the UK two.
Speaker 3: Shocking chav of course, that's what they call chads. We were chads. Chads are bogans, you mean.
Speaker 4: That's what they're doing under the Dinner.
Speaker 5: English version of the Bogan.
Speaker 4: Will you watch that with your sister?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably? The other day the kaylor is what is she? Twenty seven? She was watching Frasier? What on earth are you watching? Are you one hundred and twelve? See it runs in the family.
Speaker 5: Then did you sit down with a cup of tea?
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: I'm a Scotch finger.
Speaker 3: Too much.
Speaker 4: It's a cup of tea, a Scotch finger down Hello, Joe and mill Park morning.
Speaker 11: Hell are you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing well, Thank you mate.
Speaker 11: What you the Real Housewives on?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: Talk to me, because there are many offshoots of the Real Housewives. What are you watching? Salt Lake City, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 11: Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills. Yeah, one. Sometimes I get into it when I argue, When I argue, and that's but sometimes I'll be honest, Yeah, it watches me at times, but I'll get into it at times. It's love when they argue amongst each other.
Speaker 2: Now, Joe, have you watched the Salt Lake City one?
Speaker 11: I've watched bits and pieces of that, but to be honest, the Biverly Hill ones is the one. I really.
Speaker 4: Do you actually sound into it? You don't really sound like you're being forced there?
Speaker 2: No, you all you will protest and then you're like, hang on, these chicks are onto something. This is good.
Speaker 3: We're not watching this again. I mean, we'll finish this episode.
Speaker 2: Feel very poor.
Speaker 3: Question and the Melbourne Birds still go? Where are they moved on? Now? Jane Oleana, I think she's judging.
Speaker 2: I think there's a Sydney one.
Speaker 3: Sydney.
Speaker 2: I think it's Terry Biviano and the last.
Speaker 3: Terry biv ands to Anthony Minicello's.
Speaker 2: You know who else is honest? The woman from the Morning show, brown hair, No one of more bit like Cardly Gillies. Okay, it's going to be a fun game. No one tell me around.
Speaker 3: Meter Obermeter.
Speaker 2: She's got swished by Sally. I don't know what wish by Sally's business called.
Speaker 4: I don't know any of these were not Domina.
Speaker 2: So just back off for a minute. We're talking about housewives.
Speaker 7: Where does Sally meter? And or in some mansion in the double bay or moss Terry Vi she's the shoe.
Speaker 2: Married to Minnie.
Speaker 3: Anthony Minicello.
Speaker 2: He was a rugby rug Brodie?
Speaker 4: Are you understanding any of this?
Speaker 2: This is in Melbourne, very different.
Speaker 6: I have the official cast list.
Speaker 2: Is Real Housewives.
Speaker 6: We have Chrissy Marsh.
Speaker 2: Marsh at the Beverly Hills Hotel. When I was on holidays there, she was having with her family. I did not say was she there with Terry Biviana? Always she's there with kids.
Speaker 6: The Great Nikki O'Neill, Nikki.
Speaker 5: The Great not familiar. You're not familiar with Nicky O'Neill's work.
Speaker 6: The unbelievable Kate Adams.
Speaker 2: Kate Adams, What is Kate Adams?
Speaker 5: So she's rich, he's got to be rich.
Speaker 6: The extraordinary Terry Biviano.
Speaker 2: Married to.
Speaker 6: The wonderful Caroline Gulty.
Speaker 2: Air like she's really rich.
Speaker 4: She sounds like the vivacious Victoria Montano La.
Speaker 5: She'd be fun. She sounds like a good time over.
Speaker 6: The top Sallymer member didn't Sally overmeat host.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, we are never saying yesterday's interviews.
Speaker 2: We did the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, remember, and it was all the more the naughty Mormons, the Mormons, the naughty Mormon. Yeah, they all got in trouble. One had a fling, one went to prison, one of the naughty moments know how to put.
Speaker 3: On a show.
Speaker 6: And the Sheik Martine Chippendale.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 9: She is.
Speaker 2: As iconic as the Sydney Harbour Bridge by.
Speaker 3: Brad names Didney b Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: The question what's your partner watched?
Speaker 5: Making watch?
Speaker 2: If it's Real Housewives of Sydney, We've already been through this clink.
Speaker 11: He's gonna love this one. Say yes to the dress.
Speaker 2: My name's Anne Marie. I'm a doctor. I'm a self confessed with this fanatic. I love to run and go to the gym. My dream dress is something incredibly sexy.
Speaker 4: Brad, you must really love your partner.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, of course.
Speaker 2: But do you find yourself getting sucked in and watching it and actually enjoying it reluctantly?
Speaker 11: Sometimes yeah, I'm on my phone, but secretly it's.
Speaker 2: Quite especially when they something dress absolutely diabolical.
Speaker 14: And you're like, why yes, so they go shopping and their friends and.
Speaker 2: All over they try and wedding dresses.
Speaker 3: Is terry.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: She's happily marriage.
Speaker 4: Lauren and I was just having a big chat about is rankin situation. It's just I just it's not a good look for the AFL. I'm sorry for them stocking.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not a good look for the Adelaide footy club.
Speaker 2: But did the AFL ever come out and say what the actual penalty was.
Speaker 3: No, it's been reported at the moment.
Speaker 2: But why like every other time if there's a tribunal issue, they say what penalty is and then you have a wrong.
Speaker 3: Because Adelaide, excuse me, went to the a FL to ask more time. So the investigation has been protracted.
Speaker 4: I just think the longer it goes on, the worse it looks.
Speaker 5: There's no video evidence of it.
Speaker 3: He's accepted the fact there was a homophobic slur because he called the callingood player in question to apologize. There's any question about the slur. It's the fact that Adelaide has asked for more time to justify with the investigation and therefore too, Yeah, justify it.
Speaker 2: Don't They put out at a penalty and then Adelaide can go back and argue it like every other penalty.
Speaker 3: Is going update from the AFL today. If they don't have a penalty or a sanction ready to go, it's going to get very very messy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's gone on this long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it already is. I'm sorry. The reason it's going on this long is so they can justify, which is just.
Speaker 3: Well, the reason it's going on this long is because there's concern out of Adelaide that it's going to impact on their final series. Get that it should be. It should be the same sanction, whatever time of year it is. Yeah, it's a precedent that's been set.
Speaker 4: So so the AFL they're going to make an announcement today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, there's going to be an updates just gone on to it's four days too late.
Speaker 2: If you have when Adelaide playing, it's.
Speaker 3: A good question. I don't know, check the out.
Speaker 2: Of the crow playing because surely they'd be like, well, what's our team?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it really is going to have much impact on this week. It's more the final series. As I say, where are you playing? Just looking now they're playing. They're playing the Kangaroos right when Marvel Stadium Saturday, Saturday.
Speaker 4: We'll bring any news if the AFL speak a little bit earlier this morning. But yeah, four days too late if you ask me, it's crazy. Hey, sticking a sport. Better change of directions. Scotty James Olympian and Bloody got on the slopes. He is going to be joining us a little bit later on this hour is now.
Speaker 2: He is married also married into a very famous family in the stroll clot Well, that's his wife, but her brother is a Formula one racing car driver and her his father owns the team. So I think they would be a very competitive set of in laws and I want to ask him about that.
Speaker 3: But he's also a proud Melbournian as well loves the Bombers.
Speaker 4: Scottie James going to join us later on this hour. Also your Chance to Doday Tree, to Port Douglas and the Danetree. But up next our latest expert. Why do you hear what this guy specializes in? He joined us next on Novar The Experts.
Speaker 3: With Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: Your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 8: Hi am Lloyd and I'm a high days Windy have been.
Speaker 3: A let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 4: Lloyd, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Morning morning.
Speaker 4: So you're the dudes we see ab sailing from the top of buildings.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh Mike, So what came first, the window washing or the abseiling?
Speaker 15: The window washing for me really Yeah, my dad had a company in the UK, so I moved over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It just kind of fell into almost and just I don't think you want to fall in this job.
Speaker 2: At what point did someone say to Okay, you're not doing the ground floor of a house. You're actually going to the forty seventh floor of a building and being a high rise window washer.
Speaker 15: Just when Bosh wanted to Expandy's business is suppose you just said you don't know, Nah, go for it.
Speaker 8: I was getting bored anyway, So a few of us let's go on there.
Speaker 3: How high is high rise? What's the furthest you've been.
Speaker 8: Up mans is about two hundred meters?
Speaker 3: But which is how many flours?
Speaker 8: That was about seventy.
Speaker 4: Building have things changed since the old days when you'd see like the platform get lower down and.
Speaker 15: A lot buildings have still got them in Melbourne, but some guys don't like working on them because they breakdown a lot.
Speaker 2: So because sometimes you've got stuck, just hang.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're just waiting on somebody comment to savior.
Speaker 3: You can't even down.
Speaker 15: No, like if it breaks down and they'll get like a company out that services up she they'll have to come and do something. So you can be up there for a couple hours and then the end could be forty degrees and you're stuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or the hate yeah, hate.
Speaker 4: I'll get you.
Speaker 2: So you you don't stand on the platform, you just hang like abseiling.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, little tea bag.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dropped anything you shouldn't?
Speaker 15: Yeah, there is a few things that might eventually you'll get a rug or something like that falls down. But now everything's laning it off, so it's pretty safe.
Speaker 4: All right, Lloyd, Let's get to the million dollar question. Yeah, you can see in right, Yeah, most of the time, most of the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I've been lying in a hotel bed before when I've seen the window washes come down.
Speaker 4: In the right in the life do you put a show on, Floyd?
Speaker 2: Or I did not put Ah, you must have seen a few.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 15: Yeah, come on, it's as bad as what you think because people get told that we were coming in, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 8: You'd want to know. Do you want to see a bit more?
Speaker 2: You get this tiny little slip on your pillow.
Speaker 15: There's a few random things that you'll see. There's some toys out there that you look and go, mainly that.
Speaker 2: To adult toys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not looking in seeing people build.
Speaker 15: Lego, No, that's the main Like people are obviously away to work a lot of the time when you're there, but you can sort of like once you see it, you can't see it and the side of the you might see a big.
Speaker 3: Like oh big big big double end and a big double ender.
Speaker 15: And you're look at it and go, that's not at that's not And then but the problem is you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you'll see stuff.
Speaker 2: The lender clip can go anywhere you like.
Speaker 3: Like your adventure question.
Speaker 4: Has there been situations where people see you and then freak out shut the blinds.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing that look and go. But like got to put my double ender away. Here's my follow up. Are there people that see you and go, oh, I won't shut the blinds? Yeah, you do get the old expression of yeah, sort of things they do just be getting changed. But like turning into a show almost there's been a few of them that have done that. It's not as good as what you think. Sometimes you'll see like an old man in a bathroom with everything hanging out. Once you've seen that in the morning, your day's sort of your day's done.
Speaker 4: Yet do you move through that window quite quickly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: You just you try not to look and you kind of just it's quite awkward when you make eye contact, do you.
Speaker 3: I mean the pay is the danger money involved? If that makes sense? Yeah, so you get paid quite well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah for what you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I called Gym's window cleaning my windows the other day and it was I thought it was going to be much more than it was really. I think it was like two hundred and fifty bucks. I was expecting at least five hundred.
Speaker 3: Did you put on a show for Jim? What did he see? Next to it? Was like he's like, I'm out, I resign, I'm going back to mowing. Actually, can we just?
Speaker 2: But it was it was cheaper than what I thought it was going to be, to be honest, to do a whole house quickly when doing your own windows. Yeah, because my mum always taught me he's had a bit of windocks in a newspaper scrunched up.
Speaker 4: My dad said, He said, vinegar in a newspaper?
Speaker 2: Does that work as well?
Speaker 8: As there's twenty twenty five no right things out?
Speaker 4: So what should we be using? Because I've got a glass pool fence and that is a.
Speaker 8: Is just a good rest and a bout of morning fresh and short.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah, and he sort of the I didn't but.
Speaker 5: And then do you scrub it with the newspaper?
Speaker 8: You can even use a card sponge if you want.
Speaker 2: Something and it drives clear, not streaky.
Speaker 8: No, that bell you have to buy a good squegey.
Speaker 3: But it's all on the rest.
Speaker 4: That's because I sit there and I'm like now I've got the lines everywhere.
Speaker 3: You start at the top corner.
Speaker 8: It's easy, is easy, and you can do it. But like it's not.
Speaker 2: It's therapeutic to watch a good window washer.
Speaker 3: Though absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ever for a kick, just go down to the set of traffic lights me you and see if you can make a bit of coin on the weekend. I do do on holiday when bal and you see the whole leak. They're just washing the windows that you just can't help yourself. You just walk across and see you going to scudgy and think gathers that thing sechy. You're not doing it right. Watch this pretty much, that's funny. So will you start, let's say seventy story building and then halfway down just have to call it if the.
Speaker 8: Conditions changed, I think it's too winded, call it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and then the heat I'm just seeking summer. You touch that glass, you're gonna fry like an air.
Speaker 2: The reflection off the glass.
Speaker 8: You're trying it like if it's.
Speaker 15: You're looking at it, whether for the week like I'm looking at the head constantly and efforts going to be a forty degree there. Obviously you look it up for the weekend you go, don't work on the north elevation or that. Yeah, you try and work in the shed as much as possible.
Speaker 8: Skin.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, mate, you'd get down from one building and.
Speaker 2: Just be tann it Scottish Skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not going to go very well.
Speaker 2: Well that is amazing. We're fascinated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, thank you very much for joining us. If you see him hanging outside your window.
Speaker 3: Dangling, put the double end.
Speaker 4: Of it's our tip from the professional.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 2: I thought we were going to get like sugar and lemon in is much better.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Alloyd from McPherson Window Cleaning is joining us on the air this morning. Is our expert A Lloyd, Thanks coming in.
Speaker 16: Thanks discover Port Douglas in the Dane Tree with luxury stays and unforgettable reef, rainforests and adventure experiences on Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Only five people in the running for this.
Speaker 4: You could be a jump on the board a Jetstar Flight Accommodation flight Sword and will put you up at the Sheridan Gorund Mirage.
Speaker 2: Plus very nice.
Speaker 4: A heap of activities including a family past to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures and more. That's what we wanted to do when we were.
Speaker 3: The angle the flesh off the boat and the crocodile comes on.
Speaker 2: I love crocodiles, fascinated by them.
Speaker 4: Well, I love Port Douglas and the Dane Tree. Only five people will be in the running for this family trip. It is worth an absolute mozza all right.
Speaker 2: Way tomorrow Today we're putting our fourth person in the running and someone will win it tomorrow. Now I've got some clues here. Simone from Safety Beach, Good morning. How you all going to get the first two clues?
Speaker 10: You two?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Which Queensland celebrity am I? I was born in the year two thousand and three and I've been on Jimmy Fallon a few times?
Speaker 4: Okay, so a Queenslander with international fame.
Speaker 2: Born in two thousand and three, A.
Speaker 4: Young queen Lander with international fame?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 17: Robert Irwin?
Speaker 4: J nailed it?
Speaker 18: I'm sure he's.
Speaker 19: Interview on Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 2: Good The next clue was that he was in a bombs campaign this year comes from a famous family host TV show, The Jungles. Oh you got a grab of view there, well done, well, I Robert Ewin?
Speaker 14: This is I want to take the family to Port Douglas.
Speaker 3: So bad, Well, you might be going.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow will be the day we will announce the winner tomorrow, So good luck.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks, you love you guys.
Speaker 4: We love you too. We love Robert Irwin.
Speaker 3: Today myself, and we're going to be teaching you everything he needs to know about frogs and whole, specifically how to stay safe in territory.
Speaker 5: Oh that was the accent.
Speaker 4: It's so iconic, all right about sounds like that was recorded the crocosum given to the croco Not.
Speaker 3: Have you not been?
Speaker 5: I've never been.
Speaker 4: We must go.
Speaker 5: No, I spend all my years at movie World.
Speaker 4: It is unbelievad Terry do the show as well?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Does she bindy rolls up?
Speaker 3: You never get his partner.
Speaker 5: Partner, he's only.
Speaker 2: Husband.
Speaker 5: They got married, didn't.
Speaker 3: Your husband's husband?
Speaker 4: Okay, But like the kangaroo enclosure for example, Right, it's just like a giant park player.
Speaker 3: But it's a different to the crocosum, isn't it.
Speaker 4: But like the kangaroo is just like a bouncing everywhere.
Speaker 3: You're just walking frollo.
Speaker 2: I do what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying. You're not looking at him through a cage or anything like.
Speaker 3: You're in there they ruse or Brumbies.
Speaker 2: Bitter Brumbie is a horse, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Billy Bilby's Brumbi is the bakery break.
Speaker 3: There's no Brumbies there.
Speaker 5: No, there's no bronze.
Speaker 3: No, We've got to go.
Speaker 2: Is a Brumbi a wild horse?
Speaker 3: I think Bilbi is the kangaroo? Animal info every day school.
Speaker 2: Now, how are we giving this away? Tomorrow? We're gonna put one more person the running, one more.
Speaker 4: Person in and then that is it. We will ring one of the five people and say boom, you've just won a family holiday to portag We won't hang.
Speaker 5: Up detail one of them back in the show.
Speaker 2: In the show One More Chance Melbourne tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're listening for your chance to win the family holiday. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren Clints here as well. We're do want to thanks so mates. It's already express and lock your doors if you're driving through Richmond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my suburb. Which is quite terrifying to think about that something like this has happened very close to home. But these scenes were terrifying. You might have caught it on the news yesterday a lady was unloading her bike at a bike shop on Swan Street, just outside the Richmond train.
Speaker 2: Station, near that pizza.
Speaker 3: Shop from T and L Bakery. Yes, just down the road from T and L. It is a very very busy stretch of road right there, and thank goodness it is busy because as she was unloading her bike, an absolute how would you describe a thug kick a thug tried to carjack that vehicle.
Speaker 2: So I've seen the videos. It picks up what I've seen is him in the.
Speaker 3: Very much aftermath the video. But what what you do see is a band of good Samaritans, just incredibly brave people, and they blocked him in. They blocked him in. One one of these everyday heroes was armed with a golf club that he'd retrieved. He was a cyclist. He'd retrieved the club out the back of the car and was trying to his best to sort of at the same time prize the thug out of the car but also apprehend him. And what ensued was like a bit of a tussle. They were trying to tackle the bloke. The bloke did eventually get away and they were a waiting car.
Speaker 2: So they were saying to him, there's nowhere to go, mate, we've blocked you in.
Speaker 3: Get out, We've blocked you in, there's nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: Got out on foot and ran to another waiting Vitica awaiting ute which they had the doors locked and.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get in initially, which took off down, turned right down, sort of cremorn way. But what it speaks to is that it's clearly an issue right now in Victoria.
Speaker 4: This is indlight did they catch him?
Speaker 3: But also just no, a terrifying episode.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, this is happening broad daylight now city, like what is going There is no fear in the criminals out there at the moment, there is just none.
Speaker 2: And it does feel like Melbournians are fighting back. Oh yeah, it's I mean, it was amazing to see all those good smaritans run to help. That is that.
Speaker 7: Lady, fifteen fifteen of them, that's just out numbers one, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: George Ballat is a criminal lawyer. We spoke to him earlier about because there are consequences with getting involved and performing.
Speaker 2: Also, it's scary because you don't know if it's got a weapon.
Speaker 3: This is the thing.
Speaker 4: I know this sounds horrible, but I don't know if I would run towards that situation these days, just knowing that there's no fear of criminals like you said that they God knows, the guy could have a bloody knife on him. The cars ensured. Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: But you see those like remember the guy in Burke Street where all the citizens the public sort of him down and they put a crate on his head, and there were more of them than they managed to get him under after he'd already done far too much. Dam me.
Speaker 4: The other thing to take into account is the legal ramifications of whether you can perform a citizen or the rules exactly. George Ballot is a criminal lawyer. We spoke to him earlier about this.
Speaker 12: Section four or five eight of the Crimes Act allows any member of the community or a police officer to apprehend someone without a warrant, But the test is that they must find them committee an offense.
Speaker 5: Right, so you can't just go tackling people in the street.
Speaker 12: That's right, and that offense can't just be a bye law like a parking.
Speaker 3: Ticket, of right. Does it matter how you apprehend them? Do you have to be careful about, you know, how you pin them to the ground, how you stop them from fleeing.
Speaker 12: You need to exercise reasonable force and not excessive force, so otherwise you might find yourself charged within the cell. You also need to be very cautious about not falling to the trap of being charged with false imprisonment if you detain them without a reasonable excuse.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of crime doing the rounds in Meltoone. You are a criminal lawyer, how are you finding it right now?
Speaker 12: Well, we're finding that a lot more people are being remanded in custody since the new Bay laws have coming to effect. People are being placed in police stations and only meant to house people for a very short period of time, for two weeks at a time, instead of being put in full time prison. So there certainly has been a shift to remand rather than release on bail.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, that's some good news at least, Well that is good news that the prisons are feeling and quickly.
Speaker 3: But you touched on it before. If you were there in Richmond and you saw that happening, what would you both do.
Speaker 2: I think adrenaline would kick in and I think it would depend how many people were around, if there were, if there were many more people helping. I mean, as a female, it would be hard on my own to go and try and get that out of the car, and it would actually be a silly thing to get that. If there are a whole crew around and I could assist in some way.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, I think adrenaline. You're right, I think adrenaline would kick in and I'd run in there, But I did.
Speaker 3: You have to assess because it does initially take one person to be the first time one and get in there, and I just it doesn't worth it. I don't think it is. You don't know, the cars insure armed.
Speaker 4: The cars ensured that lady's going to get you know, like it's horrible, but it's property over people.
Speaker 3: I would just do to sit here and say that. I would run in and help, But in that split second, I'd be concerned about the mindset of that that thug.
Speaker 2: Yeah that some people just go into fight, of course they do. Some people would go, no, this is wrong.
Speaker 3: Help Fifteen bystanders going about their sort of you know, daily tasks are absolute heroes.
Speaker 10: This morning, great.
Speaker 3: Clinton, I week, We'll say.
Speaker 2: That no, no, you've got to be smart to you can't be.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: The old me would have said, a lot of run.
Speaker 2: In there, But I might be with five blokes and then you exactly safety in numbers and you feel more powerful.
Speaker 5: You like, five of us can take this guy down.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I was at a cafe the other week, Bro, I was at a cafe and Bentley the other week, which I go to all the time, and there was a guy sort of lumped over a table out in the front of the cafe, right, and he'd been like that for forty five minutes. And the owner doesn't speak very good English, and Tom asked me to call the police on his behalf. I did, and the cops like, oh, can you go over and try and wake him up? And I'm like, mate, I'll be honest at the moment, like.
Speaker 3: I, how's he going to respond? Exactly? Don't like I don't like.
Speaker 2: A welfare check. They were trying to find out if he was breathing.
Speaker 4: I know, but at the moment, it's just just the vibe in this city.
Speaker 3: People don't feel safe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a bit going on.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: But you know, hats off to those people who did help in Richmond yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's scary scenes. I watched that video so mean.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is pretty cool. We've got a birthday boy on the line.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Good morning Ethan.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: How are you feel more grown up now that you're a teenager?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Do you feel more sorry? Clint was singing over the top. Do you feel more grown up now that you're a teenager?
Speaker 19: Yeah, a lot more responsibility.
Speaker 2: Lean over to you.
Speaker 20: Happy birthday to ye sing at Melbourne, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to hooray.
Speaker 2: Hooray, hooray. Do you know where the only people that say he is para that the other day too, you know the countries. People they look at you there and you go, Everyone's like, whoa, what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing?
Speaker 4: Forget my son's birthday? And my mother in law jumped in doing the hip hop and I was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You don't do the hip hop here. I do the Hippi my house. It's my hip hip, my hip hop.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we all hip hip parade for you just then. Now, have you had big week this week at school?
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm I'm having it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you going?
Speaker 21: I don't think I'm gonna go as well?
Speaker 19: Cool to dress up.
Speaker 2: He's too cool to dress up.
Speaker 4: All right, Ethan, here's the guy, brother. I believe you want to go the five hundred dollars question. Yes, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars, Ethan.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have a celebrity quiz master asking the question today. I reckon you're going to get this.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: You need to end within the three seconds.
Speaker 3: All right, we.
Speaker 19: Practice all the time.
Speaker 5: What's mum's name?
Speaker 2: Ethan? Maria? Hello, Maria?
Speaker 3: We love your show.
Speaker 19: Hello every morning on the way to school.
Speaker 18: Run.
Speaker 3: This is not your day, it's not your moment, all right, Maria?
Speaker 2: Can you believe you got a teenage son?
Speaker 3: God help me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Good luck, Ethan with support person Maria.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, you've got this for five hundred dollars, which is a lot of money to a thirdeen year old. Here comes your question, and this.
Speaker 3: Is your five hundred dollar question. What is the name of my kids book? Series three?
Speaker 19: Two?
Speaker 14: I don't know?
Speaker 2: And Lee and wrote, do not open this book? Maria, did you know?
Speaker 19: I didn't hear the first name.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh Andy, Lee, do not open this book. He did so very quickly. He did.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: What it's your birthday?
Speaker 4: How about we hook up with tickets to go to the Naked gun at the movies?
Speaker 3: Maria, We'll go to the movies to watch the Naked Guy. Okay, do you do that?
Speaker 2: And Ethan, what about a two hundred dollars snip? You can go and get a Mexican harmer and chicken. You can take your friends?
Speaker 19: Yeah, sir, thank you?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with tickets?
Speaker 2: I just don't think naked guns for thirteen year olds?
Speaker 3: It's a comedy. I was going to take me serious.
Speaker 4: I was going to take my nine year old.
Speaker 3: But are we allowed to give that to it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ethan, Ethan, how it's your thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a special just quickly. What do you sleep on? A single bed?
Speaker 21: Single?
Speaker 17: Single?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Single? Is it a bit small for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, what about if we give you a Cai repetic mattress valued at five thousand, three hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 4: Again, not your day, mum, not your.
Speaker 2: Ethan gets it and you're racing car bed. Gone, there you go. Five and a half thousand dollars match us there for you? Birthday sleep? Better for less a mattress factory directors, show you made unbeatable profit, factory prices, mattress factory direct where sleep comes first. And when you're thirteen, you've got all those chores responses.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of bad, Yeah, and they are the best in the business, and a lot of schnitz to eat on the bed.
Speaker 2: Yes, what else can we give you? Guys can still get a naked gun ticket she wants to.
Speaker 4: The naked gun is rated PG fifteen plus.
Speaker 2: That's him, is it?
Speaker 3: PG is like a toddler can go.
Speaker 2: All right, you can fight amongst yourself tickets the naked gun tickets, but Ethan the mattress is yours.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday by birthday. Listening to your news earlier, Clint about the crackdown on nd I s funding.
Speaker 3: It's sort of a yeah, they're shuffling things a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've got mixed feelings about this. I've spoken about this on the show before. One of our sons has autism, and I know a lot of people in that community, and I feel like the gates were open for NDIS funding and a lot of people took the mickey, and now because of that, they've tightened things up and I just I feel for the families that are going to lose out on funding that actually need it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ones that need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There's always bad people every system.
Speaker 4: The problem is, I just I wish they were regulating it when they started, exactly. The problem is they've just let her get two out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's hope that they regulate it, but make it work for people that need it.
Speaker 4: I know. So there's been a lot of uncertainty out there at the moment for people going on still funding If I not.
Speaker 3: Those with autism and learning difficulties will now be supported under a new program, so a new umbrella which will hopefully we out of them. Yeah, those taking Yeah, acknowledge there's been a problem.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys coming up. I promised him he will be joining us, Scottie James Olympian and not around on a snowboard. He's going to be joining us soon. But you've got some news you want to share.
Speaker 5: I'm excited. It's been teasing me about this.
Speaker 3: Sub Emily in Paris is back.
Speaker 2: Is it don't it's back now? Today we will go there after Alex was free. Today I could sit on the couch all you're free.
Speaker 4: Most guys, he slip, slap, slap, it's twenty degrees to twenty to.
Speaker 2: Heat of shirt, slap on sunscreen and slap on a hat can be slap. Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah with the sea gull? Yeah, Sammy the seagull? I think it was should we take the boat out? Oh god, we need more notice, need more notice?
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: What else you got on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's been teasing me all morning that something is back.
Speaker 3: It's back, not just yet, but it's back.
Speaker 2: We're talking Emily in Paris.
Speaker 3: There's that music.
Speaker 10: First, miss.
Speaker 2: Your slippery fingers?
Speaker 3: Mate, I was looking at the weather for boating.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: We're excited to is it or is it right?
Speaker 2: The last season of Emily in Paris ended in row?
Speaker 3: Do you know what we're talking about? Jasemi?
Speaker 5: Going back to looking at the weather and the boating.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen an episode, hear me out?
Speaker 3: Thanks, but okay, okay, it's called Emily in Paris. What do you think has happened for us to be questioning whether she's in Paris or Rome?
Speaker 4: She's chasing a love interest.
Speaker 2: Bengo got one right.
Speaker 4: Mister big.
Speaker 3: By the name of Marcelo Marcello is this season?
Speaker 2: Did you stop talking?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you team Marcello or are you team Alfie or a you team Gabrielle.
Speaker 5: Towards it before including Emily.
Speaker 2: Because Gabrielle had that awful haircut towards the end of season two.
Speaker 5: I went off here, I'm off him.
Speaker 3: So basically today a release date has been dropped for season five, along with.
Speaker 2: Season five.
Speaker 3: Sunk.
Speaker 2: So it's fine.
Speaker 3: Not Frank from.
Speaker 2: A different show Show one, please get back to when am I watching Emily in Rome was.
Speaker 3: Still called Emily in Parisian Paris?
Speaker 5: Is it set in Rome?
Speaker 3: Yes? Now this is you ask about Gabrielle. Now this is very visual, but I just want to Q reaction because you want to know about Gabrielle and how he looks.
Speaker 5: Oh good, they got Oh he's hot again.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I've got tips. Maybe I will be back on team Gabrielle's.
Speaker 3: Got bond tips. He takes it back.
Speaker 2: He looks great. Yeah, but you should have seen him in the last season. He got really daggy sold at the start and.
Speaker 3: Then he got really see that gives people like, you know what, but were.
Speaker 2: You hot at the start?
Speaker 3: He was heartbroaken.
Speaker 2: You get hot. By some stroke of miracle, you will go back to Daggy.
Speaker 4: Oh great, the good news even better news.
Speaker 3: So December eighteen, you're cool.
Speaker 2: December eighteen, December that is light into Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's a Christmas present right?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait? Is it a Christmas theme? And Christmas?
Speaker 3: It's not just set in Rome, It's also set in Venice.
Speaker 5: Is it snowing in Italy?
Speaker 3: I want to think so.
Speaker 2: Like at the streets, let.
Speaker 3: Me read you a very quick blurb please do. Emily faces professional and romantic challenges as she adapts to life in a new city, but as everything falls into place, can you play the music? Please? Yes?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 3: A work idea backfires and the fallout cascades into heartbreaking career setback. Seeking stability, Emily learns it leans into her French lifestyle, until a big secret threatens one of their closest.
Speaker 2: Relationships, Camilla.
Speaker 5: She's so basically sorry.
Speaker 3: Fifth that pl is a fifth Wheell Just so you.
Speaker 2: Know, that plot is the exact same plot of the last.
Speaker 4: That's how TV shows normally work, to be honest.
Speaker 7: She's got to've got a killer in my I've.
Speaker 4: Got time to catch up before the new season dropped.
Speaker 3: I think you're more a Sylvie. She is a Sylvie. Man, he loves you love.
Speaker 5: What is the assistance name.
Speaker 3: Very?
Speaker 2: It's like Frank, I love him and he had that love afair, the woman on the boat and.
Speaker 4: News on a new father of the Bride.
Speaker 3: Mister bugs, look, look as you'd love your Sylvie's.
Speaker 2: The take of December is deep in Christmas movie season. That's late holidays, I guess.
Speaker 4: But then you know how like all the good TV stops sort of November.
Speaker 3: Content there Sylvie, we.
Speaker 2: Love silver sil devil wears prid.
Speaker 3: She looks controlled. Yeah she is, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a big devil.
Speaker 3: We pro she's on the day She's I've never seen that, but yes, sure, I've never seen in all four seasons of Emily in Paris.
Speaker 2: Similar story, Our next.
Speaker 3: Guest started competing in snowboarding from age six.
Speaker 1: By nineteenth it was ranked the number one half pipe rider in the world.
Speaker 6: There is no other more talented, more technical, more hardworking writer.
Speaker 2: We've ever seen in the history of this discipline.
Speaker 1: Did Scotty James please welcome Melbourne boy and snowboarding legend Scottich.
Speaker 2: James, Scotty James, Good morning, Hi guys, welcome home. I suppose how long are you here in Melbourne?
Speaker 22: Four?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 22: Actually a pretty good stint for me. It'll be a couple of months. I'll be up. I'll be here in Melbourne and I'm going up New South Wales. It'll be the training and yeah, so it's a been nice because.
Speaker 2: You're a Melbourne boy. Your family's here, aren't they true?
Speaker 22: Yeah, so I grew up in Melbourne and yeah, I love it when I get to come back.
Speaker 2: How nice.
Speaker 3: What training phase do we find you in? Are you hitting the gym?
Speaker 10: Hitting the gym?
Speaker 22: I thought about wearing a singlet in this morning, but I mean its ten degrees leaving home. But yeah, it's that time of year, hitting the gym, getting ready to yeah, for the season. Now, northern winter starts October first, so.
Speaker 2: When you're chasing the winters, competing and then you get your downtime. Are you a summer boy, like, do you love the beach or you just the winter guy? Through and through?
Speaker 3: Rolled in today in shorts, I know, and it's.
Speaker 2: A sprightly like six degrees.
Speaker 22: To be honest, A lot of people just assume that I'm used to the winter temps.
Speaker 10: And they're like, oh, You're just used to this, aren't you.
Speaker 22: And I'm like really, because I'm wearing three layers of thermals and a jacket and pants and boots. I'm usually pretty covered up from the weather. But I'm like a spring guy. Yeah, I'm between seeds.
Speaker 2: That's your party season.
Speaker 22: Yeah I'm not. I'm not full winter and I'm not full summer. I'm just somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: And congratulations, you're a new dad. We met your life, your beautiful wife Chloe recently, who is a singer and a songwriter. She's amazing. How's life as busy parents with a little bubba?
Speaker 10: It's fun.
Speaker 22: I think the biggest thing I would reflect on or I enjoy every day is obviously, yeah, making sure I stay present and enjoy his company because he's like a little time step.
Speaker 10: Every day.
Speaker 22: You feel like he's got a new new tooth. He's almost almost eleven. You start to put him on, merse him in the in the white stuff. So I did notice. SI sidetrack is when you're a parent, you'd like use months old.
Speaker 10: You're like, yeah, he's eighteen months.
Speaker 2: I'm like what he confuses me when people say like twenty one month and I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, I'm thirty one years.
Speaker 3: And do it.
Speaker 2: Imagine if we just kept going like that.
Speaker 22: Yeah, exactly, But no, he hasn't been on the snow yet, no snowboard or skis, but eventually we'll get him up there for sure.
Speaker 2: Now you've married into another very famous sporting family, and we're asking your wife about this because obviously you're fiercely competitive when you compete. You've married into a family of Formula one drivers. So your brother in law, Lance is a Formula one driver, do you I asked your wife and she said no. And I find it hard to believe that two athletes that are that competitive don't have like Christmas Day and get competitive over like backyard cricket or some table tennis.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 22: We probably should break Lance in a little bit with some backyard cricket. Let's get we need to get some more Aussie in the mix, some more Australian iconic moments. But yeah, for sure, I reckon. We intentionally don't do it because we know that we would both probably end up in some kind of arg Yeah, in sport, but no, we're obviously very competitive. You know, he's a respectfully in his field and Formula one driver and I'm doing my things.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get to give it a crack at each other's sport though? Like have you taken him out on the snow? Or have you got to race a car around a Formula one track yet?
Speaker 22: I've driven some. I think we drove F three cars. I'm not sure it is still pretty fast. They yeah, they're pretty quick, but I'm not sure the family would trust me in a Formula on the car. Also, yeah, if I break the front wing, I'd probably be in debt for the rest of my life and be getting a mortgage. But no, it's yeah, I mean it's it's it is cool. I do enjoy it. I just like the more so for me other than trying to do the sports, I enjoy watching the competitiveness.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm sorry about the bombers, but I saw in your socials you've been They put you to work at Tullermarine. Yes, answering phones, gym classes for the rest of it.
Speaker 22: They are in need of a new S and C coach. Look at the rig seriously, reception, What else did I do? Got out in the ground, did some laundry, fantastic? I mean they smell like roses. Great, do you name it? I mean very much a jack of all trades. Uh yeah, footy the buck kind of stopped there. Yeah. I wasn't great at football, although when I was young, a lot of my coaches and family kind of made me stop because when I was pursuing snowboarding, it's a little to yeah, a little.
Speaker 10: Tough to do.
Speaker 2: It's the same with footballers, right, Like none of them can ever get to ski because they're all too scared that they'll do a knee or hurt themselves. And it's funny watching footy players later in life try and learn to snowboard or ski because they're big units.
Speaker 10: And yeah, it's hard, falls hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the older you are, the harder it is to learn.
Speaker 3: R Hey, Scott, you pumped as a member of the Wide Water Sports team because Malano Cortina the Winter Games coming to nine, which is fantastic. Geez, you must be itching to get over there as well. It's going to be cool, it is. And you're always a man on a mission. But you're a man on a mission.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a big mission.
Speaker 22: There's an elephant in the room, and I've got to try and just take it one bite at a time. That's how you eat an elephant. But yeah, I think it's Yeah, it's exciting times feeling good and you know it's Olympic year. It's always very intense.
Speaker 2: Hey, just before we let you go, tell us what's happening at Threadbow this weekend.
Speaker 22: This weekend we're up at Threadbow for the Mookies Minipipe Cup, which is my event in collaboration with Threadbow and we last year I bought a little mini half pipe cutter and donated it to the Mountain. And it's just purely about inspiring and pushing the next generation. You want to be in my yeah, in my sport or if if not, something in the in the world of snowboarding.
Speaker 10: So it's just about the kids.
Speaker 22: It's about having fun and learning some things and me being up there to be a part of.
Speaker 10: It in the next gen.
Speaker 2: Kids really have no fear on the snow. It's actually embarrassing when you watch a little kids. Well good up for the next six months, Scotty And if you'd like more information or to register for Mookis Mini Pipe carp head to throw Bow dot com dot are you so nice to see you?
Speaker 4: Benson Boone, my man Boone.
Speaker 3: I love him. I just want to hang out with him. Can he be fun? Okay? Coming across the little stand is a little bit strong.
Speaker 4: You're on the air with jas Lauren. Benson's stalker Clint is Johnny.
Speaker 2: No, he's fair.
Speaker 5: Don't go throwing around the stalker work.
Speaker 3: Don't get an interview stage.
Speaker 2: Big fan, super Fa super Well, you are a bit nuy That is pretty much you.
Speaker 5: He sings that one line all the time.
Speaker 2: Go on, no, I.
Speaker 3: Come on, clan, it's for a magical misses.
Speaker 2: Go on, quick, split it out. Super fan shows what we're not.
Speaker 4: Benson's on the line. He wants to hear the line.
Speaker 2: Jim and yourn blue jeans.
Speaker 3: Actually no embarrassed. Move on.
Speaker 2: A bigger fan than Clinton?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Which your favorite line from a Benson Burns sing it?
Speaker 3: Car crash, car crash funny.
Speaker 2: I'll sing it.
Speaker 5: I don't know the words.
Speaker 2: You always sing the one line, so.
Speaker 3: Because I've forgotten the words, and you call yourself a super than.
Speaker 4: All right, we are talking.
Speaker 5: We've got plenty of grabs of it.
Speaker 4: We'll get it, guys, we're talking car crashes.
Speaker 2: We can now laugh about crash radio.
Speaker 3: It is every one is okay?
Speaker 4: Story coming out of Sydney at Westfield. Seventy seven year old driver.
Speaker 3: Poor guy.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's leaving the car park. He's obviously hit the accelerator, not the break. He has mounted the curve right near the boom gate and flipped his car.
Speaker 5: Was he okay?
Speaker 4: He was totally fined bystanders ran in to help him out. He's okay, he was obviously rattled.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's so scary, amazing video.
Speaker 4: Have you been a part of a car accident. Everyone's okay, you can now laugh at it.
Speaker 2: So my mum just texted me saying, Lauren, what about the time you tried to get out of out? So I just got my pea plates and out driveway at my old family home. You drove up like a bit of a hill in the driveway and had to turn right into the car porsch.
Speaker 5: And I tried to traverse out.
Speaker 2: And I did so many like think Austin Powers Star three point turn.
Speaker 5: That I got wedged.
Speaker 2: We had gate big gates and the car got wedged and I smashed both the front and the back across the gate, across the gates, and I ended up like my own gate blocking the driveway, and I just cried and got out and left it there until mum came and fixed it.
Speaker 4: You needed one of the car lazy suits was that.
Speaker 2: Mum car driveway? Fully, it was like I needed to wedge in the middle, smash the front.
Speaker 3: Just has to come and fix the problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what happens when you're teen.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a hot tip. It's what happens when.
Speaker 3: You're in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Paul's problem.
Speaker 3: I was going through the Burnley Tunnel and I ran up the back of someone. But there's nowhere to stop.
Speaker 5: Right, No, did you get that? Shame that?
Speaker 3: So I'm like, so he kept going and I'm like, we'll just stop at the at the other end in the Mercedes. No, no, this is pre Mercedes, thank goodness. And he just kept driving. He just drive.
Speaker 2: He didn't know, he just kept driving.
Speaker 3: Was in you anyway then, because I'm like, I must he must be unscathed. I must be unscathed.
Speaker 5: Maybe he was in a stolen vehicle, he had a.
Speaker 3: He had a toe bar, was celebrating. I'm like, yes, he hasn't stopped. And then I got out, looked at my car. I was like, oh god, my car.
Speaker 2: You also had the accident in the Celebrity Grand Prix where you get Rachel Finch and she landed on Yes, I couldn't be done. Ever they said it. I said it couldn't be done. And guess what, Clint, you did it? Brother, proud of you.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Geelong. Abby, what's the car crash? You can laugh about?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 17: When I was sixteen, so with the day I got my l my mum and I went for a drive and I was going through a roundabout and didn't like get the idea of searing, so I hit a give waysign and then I.
Speaker 2: Get the idea of.
Speaker 4: I didn't really understand.
Speaker 5: I just kept thinking it would just turn automatically.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I just kept going. So I hit a give waysign and then mounted a palm tree in someone's front yard with.
Speaker 5: Your old plates on.
Speaker 3: What's this strange, abby, button?
Speaker 2: Were people nice to you because you're on your old plates?
Speaker 17: My mum wasn't, but the person whose house it was.
Speaker 2: Do you have to be nice to old plate?
Speaker 16: Is?
Speaker 5: We all learned somewhere?
Speaker 3: Did you get your license first? Go?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: How many guys did it take out?
Speaker 7: I didn't stop it.
Speaker 17: I didn't stop to stop.
Speaker 3: Sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah did it take?
Speaker 3: Get you to go and set it on the sign.
Speaker 5: I found my computer test No.
Speaker 2: One multiple that's now the multiple choice is okay. It was the virtual click the mouse now when you hit the brakes. I didn't get it never. I didn't hit the brakes once. Now click now when you'd indicate to turn it the next right straight and I drive straight past.
Speaker 3: It's got a ringwood. Hello, Nat, it's really good.
Speaker 2: All right? Now what happens?
Speaker 18: Okay, So I'm driving home after the snow weekend through a little small country town and out of nowhere, this horse has obviously been startled, runs across I thought the road in front of me, but then back back next month, starts kicking the back of my car, and dolphins in the break the window down, and the horses it's like coming.
Speaker 21: Into the window.
Speaker 3: Wow, everyone was okay, how is the car?
Speaker 18: The car was very dentant, but she jumped out of her car seat to get on the other side of the car, and I'm like, I was sort of like not spinning us around, but moving us around, and the car.
Speaker 2: Was just all banged up. But was there a person riding the horse or was it just a horse on its own?
Speaker 18: Well, I saw the rider sort of minutes later, and it got startled and knocked the rider off, and then the horse was free. And of course obviously my car was in its way and kicking me.
Speaker 2: And oh my horses, how did that go down? Calling the RACV for insurance saying I've been in an accident with.
Speaker 3: The horse I reckon. They would did you get it?
Speaker 2: Was it covered?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 18: It was covered for insurance, But basically the girl didn't admit you know right, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: She had the horse. Stat how you got to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't get the horse's license.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We are talking car accidents you can laugh about.
Speaker 2: Christy, good morning. Did you have a car accident that we're allowed to laugh about? Wasn't me?
Speaker 19: It was my twelve year old daughter, Yeah, I was. I was taking it to karate, but I had to last minute go to toilet, so she went away in the car, but thought she'd be helpful and start the car for me. So she's leaned over from the passenger side, used her drink bottle to push on the brake and press the start bun but she was leaning on the gi stick and had put it in reverse. So wow, the car has reversed out of the driveway, which, mind you, I have to pull in on an angle. I don't know how. But she missed the front portico of the house, missed the letterbox, went across our very busy road, up the curb on the other side, and the car came to rest just touching a tree in front of the.
Speaker 2: Fence of the house.
Speaker 3: No damage.
Speaker 4: That would have been terrifying.
Speaker 19: No, oh, she was. Let's I say, we didn't go to karate that day, and.
Speaker 2: I have a little glass of water and to lie down after that one.
Speaker 4: It won't be water. Hey, Tammy, she's thirteen, I meant, mum, mum, temmy.
Speaker 3: How how many she's driving a car?
Speaker 2: She knows I'll have a drink at all time. You reckon there?
Speaker 4: Hello Tammy and Packingham, what's a car crash we can laugh about?
Speaker 21: Okay. So my son had an allergic reaction at a birthday party we were at. He vomited all over me. I had to take my top off and get in the car and driving home. But then on the way home he started vomiting again. And as I looked back to check, it feels okay. We crashed into a truck and you had top on. I had no top on. I was covered in child's vomit and I had to.
Speaker 3: Get out, giving me oh EpiPen job.
Speaker 21: Full EpiPen situation. There was like six cars banks behind me and being me and yelling at me.
Speaker 2: And I went nice normal.
Speaker 21: Then they saw that I was like and then yeah on the phone to the embOS, and then everyone was suddenly very nice to me.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why they were beeping in the first place.
Speaker 3: If you got no top one, Yeah, everyone came.
Speaker 21: Everyone was completely fine. My daughter, who was in the car didn't even realize it we have It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. It wasn't full dudit. He wasn't.
Speaker 21: It was just no, it was I was topless with the brakill.
Speaker 2: Can I say, as a female on the side of the road with just a bra on, you feel pretty naked?
Speaker 4: Is this a common occurrence? Can I just say, as an expert in this speel, I'm just nicking down the shop to get some milk and bread in my.
Speaker 2: Bra You don't know what it's like next.
Speaker 3: You don't out there with the wapping in the wind.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you get a glimpse of yourself just in a bra and you think, God, I'm particularly naked right now.
Speaker 4: This is Nober one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well Tops to twenty today.
Speaker 3: She is a ripper. A ripper.
Speaker 2: I could have put all the money in the world on you saying it was going to be a sparkler, then a scorcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're scott for a but given what we've been accustomed to, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Today is going to be warm, twenty degrees blue s guys on shore, hold this.
Speaker 5: Morning, blue guys, cold mornings.
Speaker 4: We are loving that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being Hey, guys. That is it. We are out of here.
Speaker 4: The lovely melt Asina is in next.
Speaker 5: What's on today?
Speaker 2: Fellas?
Speaker 4: Might get out and enjoy the weather?
Speaker 3: Are you? It's good boating weather. Look, don't carry on.
Speaker 2: It's it would be a good boating weather for those who boat.
Speaker 3: You want to go fish? You're not boating, you're not working.
Speaker 4: To me, I'll take your boating today. Do you want to get fishing?
Speaker 3: I'm desperately searching for an excuse.
Speaker 2: Plinn my dog needs to go to the groomer. Would you mind trusting him?
Speaker 3: Mate, I would groom your dog with my teeth.
Speaker 5: There you go, you're out. He's unavailable.
Speaker 3: Speaking of grooming, I'm getting a haircut. That's what I'm doing at twelve thirty. So unfortunately that's when the tired is it its best. So I have to list.
Speaker 4: I've got a I've got a barber. Let's just open down the road that you need to try.
Speaker 2: Ah, he's a TV guy. I don't think he can go trying new barbers.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 2: You need he only gets a half haircut. He still his half haircut.
Speaker 3: Just down here. I'll take your full haircut today, not a half haircut. Right, it's not that much grays.
Speaker 4: So how se he going by a turkey on the way to the barber?
Speaker 3: Is it going to do you what?
Speaker 2: You're getting a full haircut.
Speaker 3: We're not a fool for.
Speaker 2: Hair long of those hairs on your head.
Speaker 4: You know what he's getting what they are too long?
Speaker 3: You know what he said this morning? Yeah, the grays are coming outside and.
Speaker 5: You need to just for men.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. Let's get just for men, Bud. That's what they wear, A hair spray.
Speaker 4: It's off to get just for men. We'll see tomorrow, but.
Speaker 2: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 22: H