Speaker 1: This is the Christy Swan Show, and I'm about to mark some homework, aren't.
Speaker 2: I you asked one.
Speaker 1: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport and more.
Speaker 3: Stream free Now. Christy's couch with nine.
Speaker 1: Now scooch over Murphy. Kirsty's joining me on the couch. Hello Kirsty, Hi Christy, Hi, yeah good you've been watching sentilli? Am I going to give you some hot cash. I'll be completely honest.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't watch it, but I heard I heard the task, so I went and researched.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love it, Kirsey. This is a full disclosure. I love an honest woman.
Speaker 3: What is the question, Jack?
Speaker 2: The question is in episode two of My Life is Murder. The episode starts with a flashback scene. How many years earlier does this scene take place?
Speaker 3: And the answer is I'm.
Speaker 2: Really hoping The answer is five. It's about Lord.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 1: The Laxa is on you tonight, I think as we settle in for another watch session.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Oh my god, cover it right? Yeah, good on you.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique his competition ever in the history of the universe.
Speaker 3: It is thanks nine now good on you nine now.
Speaker 1: Kylie Minogue says she hates adulting and she misses everything about the freedom of the nineties.
Speaker 3: I love when people say that they miss the nineties. I don't think I do. I prefer it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You've always been honest about it.
Speaker 1: I like Google, I like Instagram, love a scroll, yep. But I'm not very interesting. I think if you're an interesting person, you would prefer that, because, like Kylie, I'm sure gets.
Speaker 3: Up to no good sometimes yeah, and you get away with it. That's right. I've got nothing to get away with.
Speaker 1: She has said that she was out and about, you know, patter the pavement, going to markets, doing all I mean, she sounds very boring, like me markets. She said that going out to nightclubs and stuff and nothing was recorded, and she misses that. Gwyneth Paltrow said a very similar thing last week. She's also said she's sick of adulting.
Speaker 2: But you're Kylie Minogue, how much like I love her? But mate, how much adulting are you doing? You don't have kids, you don't you have management. You have I'm sure a great pa.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, imagine if I came into you each day and said, oh, Swan, I'm so over adulting. I would never do that because I know how much adulting you actually do and how much how little adulting I do.
Speaker 1: I do wonder when was the last time she scrubbed krusty snot off the light switch?
Speaker 2: That is so disgusting. I just can't believe you have to do that. I'm so sorry. Oh yeah, that is so vile.
Speaker 1: That was like the nicest thing I could think of that I've done in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wonder.
Speaker 1: I wonder when was the last time Kylie Twitter fifteen year old to clean a toilet?
Speaker 2: Never because she's Kylie Minogue. Man, I know, I'm sorry for your life.
Speaker 1: If she misses adulting, I miss minoguing. I would love that, but you know, everyone's entitled their opinion.
Speaker 3: She also did this. You'll get this.
Speaker 1: You're too young now, but you will get there. People will say, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Speaker 2: I hate that question so much, sane, because I don't know what I tell my younger self.
Speaker 1: Well, because you already you're still young. Yeah, you get to my age. I just I used to answer it. Now I go oh, I hate that question, and can we just not do it?
Speaker 2: Also, I just don't think that's what life's about. No, And also you've lived it. Yeah, go away with the stupid question.
Speaker 1: Go away with your stupid question, or I'll make you claim it's not off the light switch.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Next, this is a story that I have been wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 3: About you with forever. Okay, but I keep forgetting. But I'm doing it. Now do it. A woman in Western Australia has faked her own death.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's the best story.
Speaker 1: She owned an F forty five gym and it was doing well, and then she bought another one and that was even worse.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're doing too well those franchises.
Speaker 3: Well, she had two of them.
Speaker 1: Her name is Karen Maurice s Kiver and she has gone to jail. I couldn't pronounce the serna side.
Speaker 2: Sad.
Speaker 3: She has gone to jail jack.
Speaker 2: For faking her own death. Yes, how did she fake it? What did she say happened?
Speaker 1: She created fake documents and then she said she died in a car accident in twenty twenty three in Broom. I love that she was specific with the location. I'm just fascinated with this sort of stuff because I'm sure I'm not the only one that's gone. Like when things are tough, you go, yeah, I wonder if I could just disappear, what will it take. The answer is it's not worth it because you get found out. The bank got suspicious of her new identity. Right, she got seven hundred grand paid to.
Speaker 3: Her by the insurance company when she died.
Speaker 2: When she died, and did they just think that was going to a family member or something?
Speaker 1: She lodged it by her husband. I mean, she did a pretty good job for an amateur.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: The bank was like, hang on, there's something going on with this account. They froze it, and then she turned up grave Era, don't do this if you're planning on it, turned up to the police station to like, you know, get her identity happening so that she could get the funds unfrozen. And they said, just wait here a minute.
Speaker 3: No word that the Chrisy Swan show, the Chrissy Swan Show. But I did this Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 1: I'm about to talk about Tom Holland and Zendaya. And I think that because I work with you, and I've got young kids. I know who these people are.
Speaker 3: And I don't reckon a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Would you don't reckon nah Zendaya? Now, surely what's she been in.
Speaker 1: She's been in that Euphoria that everyone watched but nobody my age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she was also she's also been in June and then most recently Challenges that massive tennis film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see that, but I really enjoyed the trailer.
Speaker 2: That's all I can do.
Speaker 3: That's all I can do these days is watch a trailer.
Speaker 1: But I liked it.
Speaker 2: If it's on a streamer in your home alone, ever watch it. Okay, great, it's a bit.
Speaker 1: Fun, Okay, fantastic. Well Tom holand he played some sort of superhero, didn't he.
Speaker 2: Yes, he sure did. He played man.
Speaker 1: So they are going out, the two of them, which is news to me. But I found this very very unusual. Have a listen to what he does to allay his anxiety. These are the his girlfriend's India. The last thing I knew was actually is in the house, and it's more of a bit of an anxiety thing.
Speaker 3: But like I'll check to see that, Like everything's.
Speaker 1: Good, So I just give a little Google look to.
Speaker 2: The news, how much she's good?
Speaker 1: Fine? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, Tom Holand famously doesn't have social media, so I guess he can't check up on her on socials.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that he has her phone number, given that.
Speaker 3: She is his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I understand that you don't have socials, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Can you explain that to me? Why wouldn't it if he was? Is he worried about her?
Speaker 1: Or is he just feeling generalized anxiety and it makes him feel better to see her face and he doesn't want to call her and tell her that he's got anxiety.
Speaker 3: I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: I get what you mean. I don't like.
Speaker 3: Also, I know here and just make sure we're all cool.
Speaker 1: He's googling her because he's anxious about their relationship, and he's checking up to see if she's on the streets of New York City with someone else.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a very odd thing to admit in an interview. Also, I just checked he does have Instagram.
Speaker 3: So do you know what, mate?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: Also, this is why I can't do relationships. I don't understand that. If that was my boyfriend, I would say, I wish you well, deep from my heart, but this isn't You can't be googling me no, to see how the public perceives me.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. Who cares?
Speaker 2: And also you can't be admitting it publicly because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure she thinks this is cute.
Speaker 1: Now wait till you're an old lady like me, you will have zero time for that rubbish.
Speaker 2: What's the last thing you googled? Because that was the question he was asked, Oh, okay, go to your history.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. And the last thing he googled was his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He's like, obviously sitting in the car on the way to that interview googling her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is a worry. I reckon, that's a worry. Okay. My last thing was so daggy. I don't know what it is. What it's a bushy electric air purifier.
Speaker 2: Oh, because we're giving them away in Quizzy, Yes.
Speaker 3: Two years and I just wanted to see how big they were in my play.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I haven't googled anything since. This is from Sunday. This is when I was trying to work out what to get you for your birthday? Can you buy t gift vouchers ha and just so everyone knows, the answer is no, No, you can't.
Speaker 3: Actually, that reminds me of missed a delivery. It's the photo. The Chrissy Swim Show is a nov podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novle podcast.
Speaker 3: Come that are you