Speaker 1: Sometimes you turn up in the morning think, here we go, today is going to be such an excellent, positive day. But I just need to feel the energy and the vibe from everybody else around you. But what you don't know is that your co host has just lost a semi final net ball the night before and they are in such an interesting headspace.
Speaker 2: Morning, Joe, I'm in pain, that's all. That's all it is.
Speaker 3: The Adelaid Wildcats beef is went down to Saint Ignatius and it hurts and we won't play the grand final.
Speaker 4: Who saw this coming? Not the bookies?
Speaker 2: Well we did. We lost to them a couple times during the season, so the writing was on the walls, it was.
Speaker 4: On the walk. So then what the Grand finals next week? You'll head along.
Speaker 1: You should definitely get You should get all the girls together and go just watch the game there together and just focus on the team that wins and sit and say things like that should have been us.
Speaker 4: How do we get better for next year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get them in the in the summer season next year, That's what we'll do.
Speaker 2: And we'll take.
Speaker 4: Notes uncalled for an unsolicited advice there from me. How'd you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 3: I didn't feel great about the lady who bailed me up when I was walking my little attack dog sid either my toy kavoodle the other day and gave me some unsolicited advice about what I was doing.
Speaker 2: It's just walking my dog.
Speaker 1: I know how you operate in situations like this. Though you would have thanked her for the advice, I actually walked on.
Speaker 2: I really did, thank you so much. That's great. As I'm muttering under my.
Speaker 1: Breath, doctor Chris Brown and Julia Morris got to have a chat with them ahead of our celebrity.
Speaker 3: They're always so much fun. What about the lovely friendship between them too, So I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Say that that's really nice. And that was one of the questions that you asked them, because if it is fake, geez are good.
Speaker 2: Actor's very very good.
Speaker 4: Can't be fake, though, I that's what you get an understanding of.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I enjoy the podcast. You guys enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Please just promise promise us one thing. If you can promise us just one thing today, enjoy yourselves.
Speaker 3: We got a puppy this year. This is the first dog the Oddie Family's ever had. It's a toy kerodole. It's an attack dog called Sid.
Speaker 4: She's aggressive stuff too.
Speaker 3: She stands tall at about thirty eight centimeters. Yeah, she's very very little anyway, she weighs.
Speaker 1: About two point one kilos. I reckon that's probably generous, isn't.
Speaker 2: It very generous?
Speaker 4: One point seven kilos.
Speaker 3: The thing is, we don't know what we're doing with Sid. We're trying our hardest at the moment. Well, we've gone from a peeing and poohing issue around the house.
Speaker 2: We've sort of solved that. It's getting better.
Speaker 3: Now we've moved on to the how do we get sit out of the bed stage on Sid.
Speaker 4: I think we're talking about Greg there, Greg bed.
Speaker 2: Toilet Thereen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: If you've got any advice on how to get a little puppy out of your bed, that would be great because at the moment I'm getting kicked out and Sid just like sleeps on my pillow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm welcome to advice about this dog. I really am. It's all very new to us.
Speaker 3: However, when it's unsolicited, it can get offensive. So I took Sid for a little walk around the block the other day, literally fifteen minute walk.
Speaker 2: Wasn't far less than a ka.
Speaker 3: So Sid's kind of plotting along with her little legs trying to keep up, and crosses the road.
Speaker 2: She crossed the road and stopped me, and she goes, oh, oh.
Speaker 3: Don't run her too hard. Don't run her too hard. She's got little soft, soft tissue that hasn't developed yet, so it's very important. Then, my lady, I'm taking my dog for a fifteen minute walk. I thought exercise was a good thing.
Speaker 4: Ye, it's not a junior version of Nigel Smart.
Speaker 1: I'm not running across a bunch of wholes at a Crow's pre season.
Speaker 2: Oh, situation exactly right.
Speaker 3: And it just makes me think about those people that think, oh, I need to educate this person, like I know better than you in this situation.
Speaker 1: You thought that, and no, no, she's she thought that, and I know it's your response, but you've just been so brutal in your response. You would have had all these things in your head. You would have gone, Okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: So much, thank you. That's lovely, thank you.
Speaker 3: I will be sure not to run my dog for any longer than one hundred meters in future.
Speaker 2: You have people giving you advice.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've a lot of people constantly give radio advice, but I kind of take it. Did what Yeah, particularly in the first last couple of months. So if people have advice on what to do and what to talk about, you do take it because you're like, Okay, I want to know what people think. But then sometimes they'll say things, and particularly the last or a couple of years, they'll tell you what you should be talking about, what you shouldn't be talking about, what's interesting, what's not.
Speaker 2: Are these from radio producers or just pumped us on the street.
Speaker 4: It is punters, just general punters.
Speaker 1: One of them was a Dare Murphy's I don't know what I was doing with I think is in they're asking for directions and where Will Wist was who said I think you should be talking more about this and less about this. Appreciate that I'll pass that on. Yeah, But I just sort of feel like we kind of are onto a bit of a half interesting thing.
Speaker 4: We know what we're doing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I've had lots of feedback online over the years, just people just saying, oh, not funny or you know, oh god.
Speaker 4: Boring about blow covered and cheese or dust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like to think of those people and just go. I would love to pick them up off the street or from behind their keyboard or wherever it is, and pluck them behind this microphone.
Speaker 2: Go entertain me for three hours. I'm just going to sit in that chair.
Speaker 4: Cool and then go for it. Just give us your version of juice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thirteen twenty four to ten Unsolicited advice?
Speaker 3: Do you give it? Are you one of those people? Or have you received it? When it's been most unwelcome?
Speaker 1: Always in every situation, even if I know someone is definitely doing something wrong, Yeah, I would never tell him how to do it right.
Speaker 2: The gym's another one.
Speaker 4: The gym is a big one. So that's a very good one.
Speaker 1: You've just clicked something in the gear for me, I remember, and on the rower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, oh I've had it on the rower.
Speaker 4: Oh big time.
Speaker 1: And I remember both coming up to me and going and he was just someone who was extremely out of nick and it was a stage where I was really hitting the rower very very hard. And I know that at any sort of ergome at a test, i'd probably have his measure by a lot. Yes, to come up and say, look, I don't like your technique. I think you should be doing it like this, yeah right in my response, okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I'll take that into consideration or really.
Speaker 2: Take that on board.
Speaker 3: But the thing about the roller is you're not doing it to row for Australia. Like I don't want to be in the skulls at the next Olympics. No interest in that. I want to burn quick calories fast, that's it. Let me alone, let me row how I.
Speaker 5: Want to row.
Speaker 4: I'm supposed to have a sharp pain in my middle.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Warren from Glenelg North. Hey, Warren, how are you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Guys, how are you good?
Speaker 2: You got some advice that was unwanted?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were our son he has Hasbergerson and he used to have meltdowns all the time. And we managed to get out one time to a restaurant and with something that very really did. But I went to the toilet, came back. My wife is in tears and I've found out what's going on. She said that woman there just told me how we should discipline our son. And so I went both to the woman and I said, well, why would you make that comment? She goes, well, I disc from his pole, as I said, he's got he's on the autism speck, and so yeah, it was you know, I sort of gave her my view. Yeah, it's surprising that people would just do that, and especially when you've got somebody, you know, a child that can't cope in situations. And we were just trying to go out and have started the week, and then we just quickly asked the restaurant to pack everything up and.
Speaker 4: So we could get out of there.
Speaker 3: Warren, I'm so sorry that happened to you, But there's a good lesson for people just and not judge. And you don't know what someone else is going through. You don't know what's happening in their lives. Just all that makes me so cross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that far as Malvin sounds as well, that Warren handled himself much better than I.
Speaker 4: Probably would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not good in no situation. No, Yeah, horrible. Actually, hang on a second, little fiery temper on you.
Speaker 2: Is he from Highgate? You got some months solicited advice?
Speaker 8: Yes, probably more so an unsolicited opinion. I just sat down at a cafe after a long run and had had a big donuts had about ten o'clock in the morning, and one of the older ladies just started staring at me, and she was like, I don't think it's a bit early for a donut. My Well, I just run twenty three kilometers, so I'm going to eat whatever I want.
Speaker 1: I just burned about three and a half thousand calories, so this shouldn't make too much a difference. Also, I donut is a delicious treat any time of the day.
Speaker 8: Yes, exactly, and I almost got two to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: She's in the running four first class in fifty k Ben from Mount Barker.
Speaker 2: What was the advice you got, Dell?
Speaker 9: Yeah, good morning. God's mine's a little bit different. About twelve years ago, my fan at the time went to the psychic spare. Yes, you get to my boss, and the lady's noticed her engagement ring and said, I suggest that you cancel all plans for the wedding and stop everything because I can tell you now that your fiance is going to be dead before the wedding dates.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Ben, what was your feels reaction?
Speaker 6: Was she?
Speaker 9: Okay, she was very upset that night, but I'm happy to say ice.
Speaker 3: Device Well you're here and you're talking to us, Ben' so that's a good result.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and eleven years married. So yeah, well done.
Speaker 1: So Ben, I'm pretty sure something like that isn't that illegal for a psychic term.
Speaker 10: Yes, that was the.
Speaker 9: Main That was the main concern that even if they do sense something like that, I think the rule is that they're not allowed to tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but yeah, she came straight out and said, no.
Speaker 11: He's gone.
Speaker 3: Well, well, happy to hear he's still here, Ben. Yeah, that's awesome. God, hand in your psychic license to the universe.
Speaker 2: Lady. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure if my wife went to a psychic and she said to my wife, don't let him have any sort of responsibility when it comes to organizing a wedding. Yes, that's very very believable.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right.
Speaker 1: And so we predicted that before it happened. So that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Well you turned up.
Speaker 1: Thank you for everybody called this morning. You're in the drawer for Novas first class in fifty k.
Speaker 4: The guest freaking story towns.
Speaker 3: We're seeing this huge, ladies and gentlemen. We have a new national hero and she's Bronte's sister on maps.
Speaker 2: Who would have seen that coming?
Speaker 3: Here? She is last night in a very posh restaurant, ripping into Australia's villain Harrison on the show.
Speaker 2: Have a listen to her absolutely take him down silent.
Speaker 4: I think it's just.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 3: So you're going to get up and be a cowl it and walk away from me and your wife.
Speaker 4: And if that's what you want to do, then I'll.
Speaker 2: Scort you out. If that's what you want to.
Speaker 4: Do, happen to sit here and be told.
Speaker 3: You're not going to sit here and be held accountable for being a narcissistic.
Speaker 2: Gas lighting cat. Don't treat my sister goodbye, see you later.
Speaker 3: Go Oh my goodness. We've got a new public holiday in this country. It's called National Cira Day.
Speaker 4: Go off, Queen, didn't she go off?
Speaker 2: Didn't she go off?
Speaker 3: And she just she didn't waiver And every argument he had, like he basically called Bronzie a liar and then she's like, you just called him a lion.
Speaker 2: He's like, that did not happen. She's like, what you she literally just said it.
Speaker 4: It feels like that perhaps Harrison's finally met his match.
Speaker 3: It feels like it, and I hope so can you. I'm going to say this to you because I know you get very excited about the Simpsons. You've got a Simpsons analogy for every single situation on the planet.
Speaker 2: Remember Jacks, Remember who Jack's Jacks.
Speaker 3: Jaques Ducks was the bowling instructor who became really best.
Speaker 4: He almost had an affair with March.
Speaker 3: So she took up bowling because you remember, Homer gave her a bowling ball that has had his insignia on it for her birthday. So she cracked the dirts and she's like, well, screw.
Speaker 2: You home, I'm going to take up bowling.
Speaker 3: And then she met this French seducer who was a memorable character in the season one episode Life on the Farst Lane.
Speaker 2: Well, he's just made his comeback.
Speaker 3: Wow, thirty three years after he made his first appearance trying to seduce March.
Speaker 2: So he comes back to coach Marche in a bowling tournament.
Speaker 3: And we'll have to find out what happens. It hasn't aired here, so I can't spoil it for you. But also topical on the Simpsons, are you aware of this theory that the Simpsons plotline predicts the future.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's so many unbelievable examples and they're always very very subtle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that I don't know if they're genuinely.
Speaker 1: Trying to predict the future or there's just people going, oh, well, look that said this this and this tiny little hint there, and that came true, so they knew it was going to happen, or it's just a giant coincidence.
Speaker 3: Well, now they're saying that the Simpsons predicted monkey way back in nineteen eighty five, where home I brought home like a pet monkey.
Speaker 2: Have a listen, go for Pete's sakes, why is that monkey worrying a paper?
Speaker 8: I thought it was house broke Classicay, how.
Speaker 2: Can I get lace?
Speaker 12: And nothing happens to Millhouse?
Speaker 1: It's so cold, very very cold, and Millhouse is like ghostly white.
Speaker 4: Yeah house, you pointed out that.
Speaker 3: And also the Simpsons produces the future.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the predictions, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure about that, because I'm pretty sure that monkeys have got rid of a history for carrying all sorts of nasty little diseases to you.
Speaker 4: So I'm not really sure. But blessed Mealhouse, Yeah, Millhouse.
Speaker 2: Now it turns out Cindi Lauper is just like the rest of us.
Speaker 3: She clutched her green juice as she had her nails done at the nail bar in Adelaide's Central Plaza yesterday.
Speaker 2: Really before rocking it.
Speaker 3: Out on stage at the Adelaide Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Center last night.
Speaker 1: Abe she still very much got it to her. She'd absolutely put on a sensational show.
Speaker 4: Did you head along?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know if you saw Rod Stewart as well, who belted out some absolute classics from all accounts last night, and it was a real stage show, like they had all the bells and whistles. But anyway, I wasn't there, so thirteen, twenty four ten. If you were, we'd love some sort of review on Rod Stewart.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Do you mind?
Speaker 2: Is it okay?
Speaker 4: Do you mind if Frod takes us out?
Speaker 2: Have you been playing it all morning? So? I don't have it?
Speaker 3: Really, I genuinely don't have a saying it so okay? The holiday accommodation more comfy than your cozies.
Speaker 2: Jump on the water ifat with.
Speaker 4: Hotels, holiday rentals, holiday parks and more. Find the perfect fit for holiday you.
Speaker 2: Bookie get away on the waterfat What if.
Speaker 4: It's Aussie for travel.
Speaker 1: Shane McCadam has been rubbed out for three weeks, and we thought, why don't we go to the top shelf and get someone in to talk about that? And you said, are we getting Michael Christian? Not quite okay but next level?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we've got your boyfriend in the studio this morning. You are so excited and so often about Tom Wren. Welcome.
Speaker 4: We're both energized, but we're equally happy to see you too, Josas.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you're only saying that because I was complaining about Oh, you boys are in sports, so I will just sit out this conversation even though I'm going down.
Speaker 2: To the Crows out of my job doing the sport.
Speaker 4: You're a guru when it comes to sport.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know about that, but keep talking.
Speaker 5: It's all about Shane McCadam, isn't it. And what a wild couple of days it's been. And I think there's a lot of outrage out there at the moment, and look understandably. So I don't think that many people are upset that Shane mccadam's got three weeks. But I think they're upset because when you compare it to Cozi Picket from Melbourne, and we don't want to lynch Cozy Picket because he's a great player. But when you compare it to that, it's apples and apples, and yet we're getting different outcomes. Two weeks for Cosey Picket, three weeks for Shane McAdam. So a lot of people saying, huh, how do you come up with that? So there's real frustration out there.
Speaker 1: I think the big thing as well, and we certainly don't want to go with the Cozy picket Asport Adelaide supporters.
Speaker 4: They wanted to be our to next year or in the next couple of years. Is it now?
Speaker 1: It's not about the outcome, it's about intent. So if there is intent to almost hurt with the Cozy picket, what two years ago or last year that would have been playing on because Balley Smith has jumped back up. So now if there's intent and it's like, well that's an action which could have been dangerous, you could still get a few weeks.
Speaker 4: That's where people are just a little be confused exactly.
Speaker 2: It is a confusing scenario. It's outside looking in.
Speaker 5: It's so confusing, and I think Shane McCadam probably ended up getting a harsher penalty because Jacob Weir, the guy that he bumped, he had a concussion test now got cleared, came back and played, whereas Bailey Smith, You're right, hazy, he just bounced back up. They did no concussion test. But then the confusion goes even further because Lance Franklin he bumps the guy on the weekend. Sam Collins who goes off can cuss for the rest of the game, gets one week So is it outcome based?
Speaker 4: Is it intent?
Speaker 5: In the end, Shane McCadam got done for severe impact as opposed to Cozy Pickett for high impact. But fascinatingly, last night Toby Green who plays for GWS, so Shane McCadam was playing against him on the weekend, you'd think he would be pretty biased towards his team. He thought Cozy Pickett's bump was worse. So, I mean there's confusion just all around the place at the moment, and this is the frustration for players, coaches, and I think supporters as much as anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing for men, I've got a four year old coming through. You've got young boys as well, You've got young girls, so they want to play footy all night.
Speaker 4: I'm telling him not to bump at all. You're not teaching the bump anymore. Yeah, like why would you correct? Haasy?
Speaker 5: And I mean you played at the high slop you want four flags. I don't know if coach has ever told you don't bump.
Speaker 1: I had to bump because I had to physicality to make up with physicality what I was lacking in skill. Tom Yeah right, yes, And it was a couple of times. But looking back, I remember a couple of times. The first time that I ever got on for a game, I was inside about twenty seconds and a bloke got rid of it, handballed him and I laid him out, Yeah, like proper laid him out. I got him with the jaw and it knocked him out, and I got and I gave away a twenty five mental pendly because that's what's happens in the sample.
Speaker 4: That was it, and I was unbelievably praised for it. Yeah than the team, now, that's that could be.
Speaker 3: Foll That surprises me about you because you're such a pretty boy, So your first rule of football should be protect.
Speaker 2: Your looks, like protect the face.
Speaker 1: I was thuggery, uch and bokes and back of the head behind all that type.
Speaker 4: Of it and then pointing someone else. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So what happens now with a mccadum situation in terms of crows.
Speaker 5: They appeal or great question, they've got until mid dad today. I suspect they'll appeal, But I wonder whether or not it's a fruitless exercise because it's a fair bit of money to do it and then it goes towards your soft cap. But I think because there's so much outrage from supporters, I think there's a very good chance they'll appeal and try and fight the fight. Because there's so much talk about it, I think there's a very good chance they'll try.
Speaker 4: And a peel it.
Speaker 3: Okay, And just before you go, has your relationship tracking you too?
Speaker 2: Still very much in love.
Speaker 4: We're still in the honeymoon period.
Speaker 1: The honeymoon period for me is never going to finish. Hey, you ready, before we do, let you go? Bect Roy Filthop wouldrobably come in for Sha MCA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he's a very good chance. And I think a lot of people want to see Philthorpe in that side, don't they. So I reckon, that's a that's a very good call. Play up forward a little bit of ruck as well, which they seem to be battling in on the weekend.
Speaker 2: People were surprised he didn't play round one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, midtime, Well, you know, such a high draft pick.
Speaker 5: Massive raps about him, and you know, I think they want to get games into him, but it's just trying to find that spot for him. So it's a good call, joes I reckon, there's a very good chance he plays cool.
Speaker 1: That's around it out would be poured Adelaide.
Speaker 5: How good was Have you seen a better first game? And in your club Jason Horn, Francis and Junior Riol as well.
Speaker 4: Was breathtakingly good.
Speaker 5: Gee, I'll tell you what if they can beat Colin with this week match of the round, I'm getting excited.
Speaker 1: He is I get when I speak to Tom Rene has been winter game, hard time Rein.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, thanks boys and girls that I was looking, I was looking.
Speaker 2: At and then I went knowing, so well.
Speaker 4: Well it's time to exit. Left on Mount You told me you got the time machine.
Speaker 1: It's on this daisy Wednesday, the twenty second of March.
Speaker 4: Where should we go? I think you know exactly where this is going.
Speaker 2: Right now, Hong Kong, jump on the bus. We're going for a trip to memory Laying.
Speaker 1: Down, I thought you said, Hong Kong. I thought you said to Hong Kong. No, no, no, not Hong Kong. Bet up for a trip to memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen seventy six. By the way, it's World Water Day today, is it?
Speaker 3: So have a drink elect today and every day two leaders, so freak up.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy six, recent with a spoon was born in Louisiana. Today's her forty seventh birthday.
Speaker 2: This is a tape of girl that Warner. What's to marry? Last year? It going to have it is the only way I'm going to get the love of my life back.
Speaker 1: So now, as a certified dad, I'm obliged to make that joke when I say to my kids or somebody of any sort of young age, what that did you hear about the actress who got done caught with a knife?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then they say no, who, And I say Reese. I can't remember her last name. I heard last name. And then they say Witherspoon. I say, no, it was with a knife. Have you heard that joke? No, it's pretty dadlight.
Speaker 4: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Terrible, and I'm glad you can recognize your own failure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety four Australian New Zealand film The Piano wins three Oscars.
Speaker 12: We ask your goals to harley him for it.
Speaker 4: Sit there you go.
Speaker 1: Just another example of a film that I've never heard of doing be things.
Speaker 2: The piano that was enormous. It's a piano about having said that, I've never seen it was.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is though, I'm not a complete idiot.
Speaker 4: No, not completed. It's seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Oh much. You haven't even heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: So we're both idiots. We're both three court idiots. We're in this together, this satame category.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Twenty and fourteen, Thought was disqualified from competing in the four hundred meter free Olympic event and atholets after he started before the starting signal.
Speaker 2: Starts.
Speaker 1: They've got to notify the athletes that this is a false start of the fifteen meter mark. Two thousand was the big absolute Grand final an Thought. It's still very good in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say, though, did he get to squalified to the fact that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have actual human feet He's got flippers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's strange, isn't that enormous? First time ever? If you're a swimmer, you pray for web feet. Every other human you don't want web feet. Twenty thirteen, American rock band My Chemical Romance announce their breakup.
Speaker 4: Do you self profail?
Speaker 1: You can jump on to our Instagram and look at the Ben, Liam and Bell page, although it's probably been deleted. Liam Stapleton the biggest My Chemical Romance fan of all time?
Speaker 4: How embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Did did they sing that polyistic girls on? That's a cracker?
Speaker 4: It's garbage?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, that's the band garbage O regurgitata, it's not. Oh well, that's sure, you saved us all. We're silly. Now here's a song. Here's one of the great one hit wonders. Let's go back to two thousand and one. The number one song on this day.
Speaker 4: Was Butterfly by Crazy Down. So absolutely, flash Baby, that's so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: Well, hazy, very excited to speak to our next two guests. They are the stars of Armor Celebrity get me out of here. It's on the Beautiful Channel ten network. It starts on April second. Good Morning, Julia Morrison, doctor Chris Brown's I say, I want to say doctor Chris then, and I was like, are you still practicing as a vet? Are you still a do I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what? I get asked that a lot, but I and I'm surprised for hew out of people when I'm I'm actually in there, but I still work in the same Wait what So I genuinely get people who are like, you're you're seeing my dog? And I'm like, yeah, yeah, I'm an actor, Like I'm actually qualified to do this people an actor, I'd be very convincing qualified.
Speaker 10: But I do go in and check a few temperatures.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I'm a celebrity. I can't wait for this to return. So how hard can we push on? Potentially? Who's in? So there's a TV personality, reality star, a TV royalty, a TV host, AFL star, a Brownlow medalist, a sporting legend, and a UK TV star. You'd be so good at just pushing back when people are badgering you for who these people are.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, over many, many, many years, we've We've done all sorts of things to throw people off the sense. Come years we've said we don't know the list. Other years we say we know, we're not going to tell you. It's funny. The hardest people to deal with are close friends and family. They're like, you can trust me. You're like, mate, I've signed a document.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's actually like nda sort of gear involved with this hundred.
Speaker 10: Because one of the lusty moments of this show is seeing those people fly into this experience and one by one by one. And also, I think if you tell anyone individual eat here, this person, this person, sometimes it can lead to someone saying, oh, but as a collective and as a group and as a cast of a show that we are about to watch, the combination of them all is where the magic comes together.
Speaker 6: The all good thing is that they're so strict on the NBA. Is that I walked past someone who's in Who's going into the jungle this year the other day, and they were too scared to even acknowledge the fact that I might know that they were going in and even have a conversation about thought. I just I just shake them down and say, don't worry, I know we're actually okay, there's no one else here we can talk about this, I know, And are you sure there's there's literally no one from like three hundred.
Speaker 10: Meters we can I'm done with there with his girlfriend and I'd never met them before, and they introduced themselves to me, and then they were kind of like, I'm doing this weird smuck. But I didn't know if his girlfriend knew or if he knew. I was just keeping a fresh okay.
Speaker 4: So in terms of you're not going to say anything, we understand that.
Speaker 1: So I'll just say it and you will just sit there and say, Okay, look he's nailed it. In terms of the Brownlie medallist, I'm looking forward to seeing how Johnny Platton goes.
Speaker 4: I was joking.
Speaker 10: And well pick lets some write those down. They're ready for the second of April to see if you're right.
Speaker 2: Okay, just one one quick one before we go.
Speaker 3: You too, working together is like it's just beautiful magic TV chemistry. Are you still as good of friends to this day as you have been from the start, because you seem like you get along read I think better.
Speaker 6: I mean we we kind of like very loosely knew each other when we first started, but we knew we had a unique connection, definitely, But it's only been that connection has only been fuilled in more with more depths, I guess through shared experiences and the fact that you're essentially living in each other's pockets. But whilever we do the show, but we're also also very protected with each other, and we keep an eye for each other the whole year round, and we've become very close.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so close to so any man that can stand side by side with the lady's going through the menopause and kill support, that doesn't judge, that doesn't se honestly flash quite frankly, is a pretty good guy, by mate.
Speaker 6: That's I'm back there in.
Speaker 10: Here, I don't know, not in here, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I asked this because Hazy and I've just started working together and we're such great friends.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for him to turn into a d head, as most men in the media do, but it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 4: So fingers crossed, because I've always.
Speaker 10: Been a d head man in the entertainment industry. Who's but what.
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: It's back April second. We cannot wait. Thank you so much. For joining us. It's always a pleasure and a joy to speak to both of you.
Speaker 9: Love you so much.
Speaker 4: Dead or alive.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people die, sometimes they live in this game. Sometimes when they die, we like to celebrate it and turn it into opportunities to score yourself for free coffee.
Speaker 3: We take the role of judging who's dead or alive very very seriously.
Speaker 1: Indeed, we certainly do, because mortality or morbidity.
Speaker 4: What's the word. It's mortality, isn't it.
Speaker 2: We can go with either one on this occasion.
Speaker 4: Morbidity, morbidity, it's so word.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 4: Good morning to you. Producers. Are your baby?
Speaker 12: Yes, sure is. I love discussing the people in society.
Speaker 4: The Princess of death they called Zoi.
Speaker 12: It's a brilli nic name.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 12: Well, same as always. I will give you a few celebrities a bit of a bio, and you have to tell me if they are with us.
Speaker 4: Or not sure, dead or alive?
Speaker 12: All right, let's start off. Bruce Springsteen Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen, an American singer, songwriter and musician, is released twenty one studio albums, most of which feature his backing band of East Street Man. That's known for him Dancing.
Speaker 4: In the Dark.
Speaker 12: Born September nineteen forty nine. Dead or alive?
Speaker 4: Till girls dad own? Did they go and leave you all alone? Now I'll go to.
Speaker 2: The shows that the company I'm on hand us?
Speaker 12: Yeah, do you want to give us that hazy dead or alive?
Speaker 4: If Bruce tink if he died.
Speaker 1: If Bruce Springsteen died, I would be shafted and I would very much know about it. So he's very much alive. And on top of that, he's still gigging, and his gigs go for about three hours, boring the foss still gets it done. Just think I'm sorry, Are you showing some disrespect for Bruce Springsteen?
Speaker 2: Well, I think I just did. Yes, three hours of anything is too much? Thank you, Thank you, producer.
Speaker 4: Are Web.
Speaker 2: He's very much a mine.
Speaker 12: Well done? Here is alive or trick?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How'd that work out for? Right?
Speaker 6: All? Right?
Speaker 12: Next up? Come chatter for real your life? I said, I've just going to be the two of Us. An American actress, she was a regular cast member of five TV sitcoms, but best known for playing Berta, the Housekeeper for all twelve seasons of Two.
Speaker 2: And a Half Men.
Speaker 12: She's born in nineteen forty three. Dead or alive?
Speaker 4: Oh burder, she's see you. Such a good character from two and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: She was always keeping Charlie Alan honest and that's what we remember her for.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately she's no longer with us.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent guessing here, but I want to go for the win, so I'm going to say she's still alive, she's died.
Speaker 4: I just win it for that.
Speaker 12: Really that was a guess. Yeah, died in twenty twenty long ago.
Speaker 3: Didn't knock you around too much at the time, did it.
Speaker 4: Did covid g her? No, she's not with us, so rest her soul.
Speaker 3: Oh bye, she's experiencing some real more biditing.
Speaker 1: So I told you this is where we try to put a positive spin on things when it comes to morbidity.
Speaker 4: It's one piece.
Speaker 12: You are in the lead for two one hazy as it stands.
Speaker 4: Sorry to say, Joe, it's got that, Addie.
Speaker 12: But here's another for you. William Shatner seed, will You're what I'm replacing yours, Captain of the Report to the Bridge Commander, Canadian actor in Korea spanning seven decades, best known for portrayal of James t. Kirk in the Star Trek franchise and Denny Crane in the Practice and Boston Legal. Born March nineteen thirty one, Dead or alive?
Speaker 1: Anyone else for the last name of Shattna. We get so much brief yeah, in terms of nick names, etc. But not if you're as good as William was. Unfortunately he passed away not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Jody William is still alive.
Speaker 12: She's correct, he's alive.
Speaker 4: Was so confident that he die?
Speaker 12: Now that's too all, that's too old. So I guess we're gonna have to do a tie.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, here we go, alright?
Speaker 12: One following the Star Trek theme.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 12: Leonard Simon Nimoy an American actor famed for playing Spock in the Star Trek franchise for almost fifty years, including the originating spot in nineteen sixty six and then all the way through right up until the Next generation. Born March nineteen thirty one, Dead or alive.
Speaker 1: I just have no idea about Star Trek, Star Wars or women.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say he's still alive.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say doctor Spot died.
Speaker 12: Jokes for the.
Speaker 4: Wind, don't go on about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to go on.
Speaker 3: I would not go on about it.
Speaker 4: Worst job, worst jobs. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: It's been a red hot minute since you've put me to work because I feel like all the jobs, saw the crappy jobs around it later been done.
Speaker 4: So I went on vacation.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I had a little spell. It's like you've had two weeks and you'll leave. Now you're back and have I got some jobs for you and joining us us now is the manager of your gym?
Speaker 11: Hello, Brad, Hi Jerdie, how are you going there?
Speaker 10: Very well?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Firstly, let's get a synopsis of how Hazy goes at your gym, because every time I speak to him, he's on that bloody AsSalt bike and yep, what's his routine?
Speaker 11: Like his routine. He rocks up, he gets changing the car park, he rocks up, whether it's raining, don hail, will shine. He takes his top off and a gray or white so just no branded T shirt, singlet and then you don't see him half now he just appears in his office. That's the front toilet, he just says, and he comes out like he's done nothing wrong with this guilty looking at his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everyone else is vomiting in the corner and every every single morning, I'm like, well, that must be just coincidence.
Speaker 3: Well, all the.
Speaker 11: Girls are all happy. They're made evaated by you changing there in the car, but so they're happy.
Speaker 2: Why don't you change you that? Don't you have change rooms?
Speaker 4: They're brad They love it.
Speaker 11: I even gave him actually a gym bag so he wouldn't get changed from his from his boot there. But he sort of likes his routine and then he gets up on his assault bite for a ten mile forty minute session, or he get in his favorite treadmill for a ten kre and he'll do his shoulder flyers and then he will sit in from of the mirror for a good fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the hoteset, Bradley. I'm doing ten miles a lot quicker than forty minutes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, actually quite good. Actually Hazy had the world record on the ski eleven two thousand and seventy had the world it's actually second second in the world.
Speaker 2: The world on the ski loog.
Speaker 11: So I'd like to see him do it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five hundred.
Speaker 1: He's a question marks who was participating that but that's that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: We do need to mention as well, best finness.
Speaker 3: No, it's very here in there because you know one I know is competing for a world championship on a scale loos.
Speaker 1: Probably the point, but I'll take it. I'll completely take it. What's the jobs you got from me?
Speaker 4: Brain?
Speaker 11: Well, firstly we'll get you clean the front office if you could. Secondly your mirrors that you'll probably enjoy that job of it too much, yeah exactly, And then I want you clean it up after your brother and a big session.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: So just as reference, my brother in law is Mickey G. And some people playing home might remember him from Maths. He was on Love Island, all sorts of these ridiculous shows. Yes, still riding on that fame as well. Isn't he townty?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but he's a bit bigger than he used to be. He's on a journey, he's making a comeback. So he was in this morning working hard and he's doing well a gift.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's on a journey. The journey is twice around the planet, up and down.
Speaker 2: And so how is he going to help out? Mickey G.
Speaker 11: I've put a couple of little jobs. Boy sweat after affording session.
Speaker 1: Then I'll tell you what and the the bloke could get a sweat up at the north Pole.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, he knows how to sweat, doesn't he. Well, ayah, it's true. He's actually very very true. Hi, this is in frozen water by you guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're going to come out to Fifth Streets Bowden for BST Fitness and you're going to put me to work?
Speaker 4: Is that all good?
Speaker 12: Thanks?
Speaker 11: May I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: It's been a very very big show and we really encourage you to listen to the podcast. And look, let's just as a group apologize if JODI's seen a little bit flat today. I'm so sorry about last night's event.
Speaker 2: Completely understandable though.
Speaker 3: The Adelaide Wildcats B four has lost an epic semi final just and his old scholars last night, so we miss out in the grand final where it's no big deal. I showed up today, didn't I I'm here, Yes, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 3: It took to the last quarter of the season for me to act actually go down with it ankle, So I got through the whole thing and tell the clutch part of the game okay, and the Worldcats lost their worst player, so you know, chokes on them.
Speaker 4: No issues whatsoever.
Speaker 1: There's probably a few other little things we need to explore tomorrow though, Okay.
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'll be ready to talk about it.
Speaker 4: By the very good stuff. Or so Tom do day, Tom do we do day.
Speaker 2: He's going to come in ask us anything makes a return.
Speaker 3: This is where you can get involved at breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot a you and ask us any question you like.
Speaker 1: All right, it's our little worst Job Wednesday follow up as well. That's it once again, Please listen to the podcast and please enjoy the rest of your day.
Speaker 4: Go on then goodbye, Thank you,