Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and happy Friday morning.
Speaker 5: I'm a little disheveled.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, lost a bit.
Speaker 6: I've got no headphones, I've got no idea what's on the show. I've been here and I've caught but I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's fine. We've got you. We've got you.
Speaker 5: No one out last night on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: City millionaire In a minute, you're right.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm a bit rattle.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: We can help you throw I'll tell you a minute.
Speaker 2: You didn't go to Batman's, did you?
Speaker 5: Because I wasn't a Gotham City.
Speaker 2: Played the Batman music dramatic this morning, wasn't it? Now?
Speaker 3: This happened in South Melbourne. There's been a bit of a yeah, a drive by shooting.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even know.
Speaker 3: That's the They don't work.
Speaker 2: You are a mess. Where did you go last night? Oh?
Speaker 5: The volume was down there.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, Laren, I will.
Speaker 6: Be That just shows how many people do things for us.
Speaker 2: Can I also point out you couldn't hear what we're saying we're only a meter away from your two.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, morning everyone, it's a pleasure to be here. No loud noises this morning.
Speaker 2: This is normally me. I'm enjoying this. Where'd you go?
Speaker 5: I had an event with my mum. Oh well, that's the and some other moms that I know. You know it was a pre Mother's Day event?
Speaker 2: Is your mum still going?
Speaker 6: It wasn't at Gotham City? But what did happen at Gotham City? So the adult entertainment venus.
Speaker 3: Well, entertainment is an interesting way of putting it. Yeah, yeah, I guess you get entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Batman takes off his cape case.
Speaker 5: I don't think Batman works. I think Batwoman works.
Speaker 2: Doesn't believe cat Woman? Cat Woman? Gotham City, South Melbourne.
Speaker 6: You've never seen one of the Batman the Batman movies? Sorry, I have never seen any of them.
Speaker 5: Actually I think I saw one, like in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Was Thatchael Keaton?
Speaker 5: No, Michael Keith.
Speaker 2: Michael Keaton was the first Batman.
Speaker 5: Isn't that the guy from the Castle.
Speaker 2: No, that's Caiton. He's not tell him he's how much does the Jacob want for it?
Speaker 1: And sticks what's asking You've never seen a Batman movies?
Speaker 6: Maybe I've seen one legend I thought it was too scary.
Speaker 3: It's they're very Christian Bale is just the Batman.
Speaker 5: Oh no, the one I've seen was Superman.
Speaker 2: No one watches.
Speaker 5: In the nineties. Superman was big.
Speaker 2: You know, the Tumbler, the Batmobile and the Christian Bale movies. You know they're selling them at the moment out there, well because they had like.
Speaker 5: Selling the cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you can cruise around Melbourne and oh please, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I think that'd be a big roades job.
Speaker 6: You imagine pulling up on Demain Road outside the Botanical or the Gilson in your Batman bile doing a quick hot lap of the tank, grabbing a knife starts.
Speaker 2: So imagine that would be incredible.
Speaker 6: I spent too much time at Warner bout this movie world in my past life, hanging out with the Batman there, and I've never got back into Batman.
Speaker 2: Say, oh no, no, you must watch back when you're screening.
Speaker 3: You've seen Batman unmasked.
Speaker 5: That wasn't Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the problem is then they go and play tweety bit and you read the Batman and that's it. You're Batman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't go selling tickets to the stunt show after that, you're Batman.
Speaker 2: Look at you now, Yeah you're watch the Police Academy stunt Show. You go, Oh, that's the Batman. Go beca. He's still got all the black stuffer in his eyes.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I loved I used to love going to Wader Brothers Movie World as a kid.
Speaker 6: Then when I started working there, when I was doing kids, so we bet we had to go a lot. Yeah, it's taken me about ten years to recover from the things I've seen.
Speaker 2: The radio station I watched we do.
Speaker 5: A live show from Main Street.
Speaker 2: I've done too many. The radio station I worked out in Brisbane. Every function you would have would be a movie World, not wing what No, No, we can't have listeners, you know. Blind on the rapids.
Speaker 3: Sounds like my kind of party.
Speaker 2: Mason Cox is bad coxy. He's going to join us later on. This morning, we kicked a good goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it. On the r everyone gets around him, don't they.
Speaker 2: Hey, Laurence organized an expert that we don't know about coming up later on.
Speaker 5: It's a good one.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm not telling you guys deliberately because I sort of want to put you on the spot a bit and get your thinking.
Speaker 3: On your Can you give us a bit of a genre?
Speaker 5: I would say it's it's quite female.
Speaker 6: Well, it's quite female focused, but you'll definitely be interested if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not someone from right. Well, just so that explains why it was closed. Catwoman, cat Woman's coming in.
Speaker 5: It's not Catwoman.
Speaker 2: Okay, well Colby, don't ruin it.
Speaker 6: No, I'm telling you it's not Catwoman, damn it.
Speaker 5: But it is female.
Speaker 3: Should get Catwoman in as an expert.
Speaker 2: Well on what cats cats? Harry starts. The wheels are off, Melbourne. Let's go eight past six, Good morning, Melbourne tops to twenty five. We are going for It's gonna be a ripper of a day. Jason, Lauren Clint here as well, and I have massive foe mat Why you got my seat tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm going to the footage tonight, which I probably now I'm like, oh gosh, I had a bit of a late night on last night.
Speaker 5: I've got to in a row.
Speaker 3: Just do it, just do it, Just do a nice sleep on the couch. Here'd be a bed job. Today.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have a sleep today.
Speaker 2: I was annoyed right last night. I said to mar Wif Yeah, so Clint, thank you, that's a lovely invitation. Earlier in the week he said, look, I've been giving a couple of tickets to the Quantas Box Spirit of Australia. Yep, the choir is not coming, so you sing.
Speaker 3: We could still call the avited me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to do a song before the game.
Speaker 2: And Clint said, do you want to come to a massive prize fan? I was like, that would be amazing. We went to this game last year if we did too. Yeah. And I went home and I said to mar waf hey, lou Clint's got box seats for me on Thursday night and she and actually booked him with Tash and the girls to go and see Devil was prata. Now, being me being the good husband, I was like, well you go do that.
Speaker 5: Well, she planned it first, that's how it works.
Speaker 2: I know, I just want some.
Speaker 3: Sort of Also, it's one to bank, but I just want some sort.
Speaker 2: Of credit, Like I appreciate what you're giving up.
Speaker 5: Oh you've got rocks in your head. Yeah, that's not coming away because she organized it.
Speaker 3: First, but you never told me.
Speaker 5: But she was sorted.
Speaker 3: Do you have some family diary?
Speaker 5: What would you like black flowers or something? No, just like I know the game, then you should talk to her about it. Probably not.
Speaker 2: I did how it go as well as well?
Speaker 6: Well, I went out last night for a pre because it's it is though. You can't say no because it's Mother's Day season, right and it's going for about a month.
Speaker 5: In my family, Mother's state commitments.
Speaker 2: Well, they're handing out the invites to kindy at the moment the mother.
Speaker 5: When do they do that? Well on the Friday, because now you've got a child in kindy, a child in primary school, and a child in high school. You've probably got several there's a lot going on for the marm.
Speaker 2: Three different shops. I got to buy mugs att Yeah, seriously, you should have seen the dads yesterday when they were leaving Kindy, like, okay, that's what Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and don't forget it's also like the school stewards a PSA mother stays coming up.
Speaker 5: We're throwing a party that'll give you a week to get exactly right.
Speaker 6: So we got invited to this event last night at at the Amkel pharmacy.
Speaker 2: Because pharmacy for a party drinking.
Speaker 5: This is so boogie. It's got large to take your pick from this ultra beauty in it. No, listen to this has this ultra beauty and it's like bougie right, It's like it's almost like a little mini mecha like it's got all the brands. And we got invited down and you could pick a fragrance and get your name engraved in it.
Speaker 2: And mum was that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so mum was so excited.
Speaker 6: So there were like only seven of us and our mums and the daughters got to pick fragrance to We're all so excited.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not about us, but of course we made it about it. Listen to this. She got a La lab.
Speaker 3: I thought she might get Elizabeth Taylor.
Speaker 2: Any one doesn't she do that as a chemist.
Speaker 5: At this ultra beauty. Yeah, it was amazing. I was expecting a j low glow.
Speaker 6: Anyway, she got a lit larbo Then they said now for the mums, you get a big like shopping bag and it's like supermarket swept, knock yourselves.
Speaker 5: Out, get whatever you want. It was sorry.
Speaker 6: Also within five minutes one of my girlfriends was standing in the front door talking. She just walked in and we watched her car get towed away at four minutes before the clearway open.
Speaker 2: There ruthless.
Speaker 5: Oh anyway then RP. She's got free, she's got she'll smell great. At the depot picking up and collingwood this morning like a soap market.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 6: The moms could get whatever they wanted. And the moms are there getting their lipsticks and their makeups.
Speaker 5: I'm like, where's my mom?
Speaker 6: She's off in the are getting ostuln like stocking up on like tablets for bone density or something.
Speaker 5: I'm like, come only is let's get the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Is Astralla still a thing? I don't know. Actually I remember my sister's wear. It sounds like a makeup brand Astrallas.
Speaker 5: Everyone had the Australa remember.
Speaker 2: Get my sisters for Christmas that it's a body shop.
Speaker 6: Well this had a body shop in it too. Oh my god, I was it's near your house. Have you seen it, Jazz?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I locked by it recently with my fiancee, Claudia. She stuffed in her tracks, was so amazed and spent the following two hours in there.
Speaker 6: In the chemist Yeah, it's like a megastore. It's got vibrators, Women's sexual Health.
Speaker 3: It's got vibrators.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the girls are throwing that in their mum's gift bags.
Speaker 2: I grab jow Neuropin and a new Dilly.
Speaker 3: Jes that is supermarket sweet.
Speaker 6: They're all got sexy names. Now it's like such pay such page mikanofs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I grabbed the Brisbane thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't know there was a Brisbane, but maybe there was a Noos. There would have been a.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: There wasn't a HOBt.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's got all the men's it's got all the men's goodies to what you mean, like fragrances and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went, I mean you could you if you want to go to Mickey.
Speaker 2: Noos, I can't get a script pill.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, is that included in the supermarket sweep?
Speaker 3: And that's it? No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: And then we went to dinner. So as the mum's got on the champagne, you can imagine the things going.
Speaker 2: Into the gift bags to dinner with the Dillys.
Speaker 5: We put them in someone's card so we didn't have to walk into the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Imagine if that was the car got toed when it gets back the depot. Oh god, still going Urban Cookie Collective, The Key the Secret. Twenty three past six, Good morning, Melbourne, We are on the air. Thanks so mates to she already express it is Jason Lauren clint here as well?
Speaker 5: And when did the original of that come out in ninety?
Speaker 2: That is the original? Is that it's original?
Speaker 5: That was reading?
Speaker 3: No, No, I got the secret?
Speaker 5: Why are we playing songs from the nineties? I loved it.
Speaker 2: I know I've got to get the CD back to smooth. Yeah, it was excellent. I have got some very exciting mirrors on how people can get their hands on a lot of money. Details coming up just after the six thirty.
Speaker 5: How much money?
Speaker 2: We're fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money, thank you.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that, especially with rates going up next week.
Speaker 5: Thanks. Do you want to talk about how the weather might change soon too?
Speaker 3: It probably will next week as well.
Speaker 2: Well. This isn't much more positive, but okay, I want to talk councils and I want to talk bins.
Speaker 6: I'll get in trouble to go to the council office the other day and they wouldn't look me in the eye.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure it's because I'm always what's your council?
Speaker 5: Stonnington?
Speaker 2: I hate?
Speaker 3: What's your counsel?
Speaker 2: Jason? It doesn't matter, No, no, what is it? That doesn't come on?
Speaker 5: Not bayside? You're the other one.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he based, what is it?
Speaker 5: Brodie?
Speaker 2: And no, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: He's not listening anyway.
Speaker 3: What counselors Jason?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Because you live just down the road Glenaras, in the beautiful city of Glenarah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm the city of Yarra and how are they Well they can all go to help.
Speaker 5: Stonington's given us digital parking permits for guests.
Speaker 3: Now what does that work?
Speaker 5: You have to go onto a website. And so even if you've.
Speaker 2: Got like a garden park outside your place.
Speaker 6: You know you could just come in and get the thing and put in your No, Now you've got to go on a website and register their number plates. So even if a gardener's popping in for one hour, if I'm not there and they're going in the front yard, here's to text me and say I'm here now, and then I've forgot and upload these details, not even a nap on a website.
Speaker 2: What do they put QR codes on the footpath make it.
Speaker 6: Easier because they don't want to make it easier. Yeah, anyway, shout out to whoever started that was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Well it's darning. I will check your bins because the counci come on the council of the mon touch my bin. Some people are noticing little devices that have been attached bins from the council trackers.
Speaker 5: Well, hang on, if there's if that, if that's the if there's.
Speaker 6: A device, it can stay on council property. I'm not even putting in my front yard. It's going to stay on the nature.
Speaker 2: Well, some people like is it a listening device? Some people concerned? Is it a device that has a camera that so it's scanning what you're.
Speaker 5: Putting in a camera in my front yard.
Speaker 2: It's not a camera. It's an r f I D tag a short for radio frequency identification tag. Apparently this isn't this is nothing new to be doing it in the UK. Some councils in Sydney and what does it do roll it out as well? Why? From what I understand is it makes it easier for the drivers to pick up.
Speaker 3: The bins, like if it's on the curve, you'd pick it up.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go to an expert. Caz, Caz, morning, Kaz.
Speaker 5: Are you are you stalking us? What's happening?
Speaker 10: No, okay, I'll clear up a couple of miss misconceptions. To start with, the r F I D tag is designed so that when US drivers go into a court, all the bins are grouped together. Bins are contaminated, as in the greenway, it's bins are contaminated. We cannot identify which house is the contaminator.
Speaker 5: What do you mean if they can?
Speaker 2: So if I've put like my normal rubbish in the green bin and I just put it with all the other bins, So you're doubbing on us, Yeah, you're dobbing on us.
Speaker 10: Well, basically it's not so much dobbing on you as it's to stop your rates going up. Because that's when when we go out to the tip. They actually ordered us every six months or twelve months and they will go through our garbage, our load and they will weigh up what is garbage and what is green?
Speaker 3: Right, So you so you get in strife if you're picking up the wrong ones.
Speaker 4: No, what the.
Speaker 10: Processes do is then they send a bill to council for the extra work they have to do to sort it out.
Speaker 3: It's quite a si the product.
Speaker 6: So now you can say, oh, okay, I've just dumped that load in Maboo in the back of my garbage truck.
Speaker 5: But it was actually chicken bones and not greens.
Speaker 2: In the green bin. You're a bad example there.
Speaker 10: Oh any organic waste that your kitchen producers can go in your green bin?
Speaker 5: Okay, so sorry, I got my plastic bags. I put my plastic bags in the green bin, and now I've put it in the back of my truck.
Speaker 6: So I realized it's the wrong thing, so that I'm going to scan that tag and find that family.
Speaker 10: Now, what I'm actually more talking about is when people fill up their green waste bin with garbage and recycle and but then what do you do with this new and what and then what they do is they put green in on top of that.
Speaker 2: When we come along, Yeah, yeah, we know how it works. I do it each week.
Speaker 5: But then what do you do with the tag?
Speaker 2: King?
Speaker 5: What about the tags?
Speaker 10: What that does is we have a sensor on the front of the hopper that will read that tag, because every single tag is allocated to a house.
Speaker 5: And then do we get a fine?
Speaker 2: Do we get fine?
Speaker 10: I can't tell you that because I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why we got you on.
Speaker 5: Good on you.
Speaker 3: Was it a bit easier in the old days when you just changing off check and everything just checked, everything in the one bin.
Speaker 10: All I can say to you is that when it comes to being fined, they will actually send you letters, first.
Speaker 5: Screen letters.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Have you ever lost a rubbish bin?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: People to people still, Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, the saga of getting one the police station? Do you yeah, get a start deck.
Speaker 2: You know, if you've got two kids in nappies in your house, then they upgrade, get a bigger bin.
Speaker 3: That's good, you know what.
Speaker 5: I never downgraded again.
Speaker 3: But they check if you've got two kids. No, no, no, So you can just apply a couple of kids.
Speaker 2: I guess he's a.
Speaker 5: Couple of adults getting around in nappies.
Speaker 2: Get the twelve year old to wear one of the park of it now and then pass the counsel. The watching might come on, mate, we don't want to lose.
Speaker 1: The pull up on pustle to earn the bin. Wow, it's just gone six thirty passionate. Oh mate, you know what we've got messages.
Speaker 5: In Stonnington. Be nice, shout out to the Stonnington Garbos. Do a great job.
Speaker 2: Base side counts. I put the sticker of shame on your bin, big bright sticking down the side of your bin. We've gone through it.
Speaker 5: What about when you put bins out and other people dump their stuff in it and then.
Speaker 2: You not acceptable? I listen to this. Tomorrow we got four thousand dollars worth of free fuel to go to our four K free Fuel Friday Friendsday. You can get a four K fuel card with selected Ford Ranger by Turbo runout models. Conditions apply if you're looking at ranges.
Speaker 3: Now is the time. It's Ford's Friday Fuel Free.
Speaker 2: Ford's four K Friday Fuel Friends.
Speaker 3: So we've got another one Ford's four K Friday Fuel Friends. You've got a fantastic what a catchy name.
Speaker 2: So tomorrow we will open the phones on the show tomorrow the four thousandth caller walks away with four grands worth of fuel.
Speaker 5: That's so good, Yep, it's.
Speaker 3: Coming off tomorrow and over great timing. I want to get a little bit nostalgic with you both because sales are soaring in wired earphones or headphones.
Speaker 5: For your iPhone.
Speaker 6: I'm one of those white cord yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. I've been sworn around with it.
Speaker 2: So you know what, I'm off the ear pods. So I've lost mine.
Speaker 3: Well, I've lost them many times. In fact, I leave them on planes. I leave them.
Speaker 2: You know, you can do fine my iPhone. It sets off the little thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, Clint, remember at the start of this year we said what's in and out for twenty six.
Speaker 3: And yes, Laurence, you were should say that because here is evidence of how cool we were. I'm going to say this, headphones with cords are in. I've got mine right, See, they're just they're cool the back. Do you know what they don't. You don't lose it as much as you lose the silly AirPods.
Speaker 2: Remember, before AirPods came a thing, the only person you'd see with wireless headphones was normally real estate agents walking around with a little ridiculous.
Speaker 6: The thing with wired headphones is it's also like a statement like i've got them in, don't talk to me on the phone. Yes, yes, when you've got your EarPods in, especially as a female. People just come up and talk to you and you like, but also sorry, what was that?
Speaker 5: You have to take it out.
Speaker 3: Also, the Sea labs are all doing it, like the Sea Labs, the Celebos, they're all doing the wired headphone and.
Speaker 5: I reckon it so people don't talk to them.
Speaker 2: You know what I think of You know when people get on a plane with the over the top headphones and they've got them.
Speaker 3: On the well, remember we did it the other day at the airport.
Speaker 2: You in the lounge, Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You could call something, calling each other. Lauren was so unimpressed.
Speaker 6: We also because you're sitting next to each other, but you had those big headphones on, so you felt like you had to yell.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? I got you?
Speaker 3: Ja?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They work like a fire. Good to loude. I can't hear anything else except you.
Speaker 5: That is almost a perfect enactment of what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to Clinton.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, so why do your phones? Revenue is jumping out twenty percent? It's amazing. They're back.
Speaker 5: They're back, baby.
Speaker 2: You know what I miss Friday nights not sitting there cruising Netflix, but the whole family getting in the car and going down to Blockbuster. Not just me, No I do.
Speaker 5: We just all sit on the couch now and argue that was my youth.
Speaker 2: My youth was growing up on the mean streets of Brisbane. Would all got a simple video on a Friday night. We knew Mary who worked behind.
Speaker 5: The count You said that on a Friuday night.
Speaker 3: I do agree.
Speaker 12: Living he went back to Brisbane for a minute fish and chip shop next door Friday.
Speaker 2: No, we'll take hi to Mary behind the counter. Mary used to always never charge to lady Peace.
Speaker 5: But it was annoying because then if you didn't take it back.
Speaker 3: No Mary, we're still what if you're what if she got there knowing what you wanted and it was too many people who already got it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that sad. It would be a little sticker in a slip.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Well, then there was the video easy Guarantee where you get it for free the next time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now you can just have whatever you want. You'd have to leave your house.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. There's no social element you think. No, I missed it back then. It was great.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: You made some school quickly slowly. Sorry, you'd slowly walk past the naughty section, wouldn't it just so.
Speaker 5: Slowly? It was like my legs just went in.
Speaker 2: This isn't where police Academy is high tower.
Speaker 3: I tell what I miss or what I did the other day that sort of evoked something in me. I drove a manual car. It was it's just fun, but it's a novel. Every now and then I'll put it in manual and use the paddles. I find that.
Speaker 5: Confusing, all the paddles on the wrap to what thinking you're a Formula one driver driving a truck? Where do you do that around el Park Lake?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Down north right?
Speaker 5: Is it fust when you can only get to sixty but you get there quicker? What is what used to be better?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Snacks used to be better. They're also healthy now. Back in the day, snacks were like they're bigger, full of sugar.
Speaker 3: They all had.
Speaker 2: MSG you know, miss the thirty cent Conamackers' dollar.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a dollar.
Speaker 5: They still do them the soft set.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: I think it's a dollar.
Speaker 14: A dollar, that's a that's a raw third. You know what they used to do which they don't do now, put a fake in it. No, they don't mix the mcflurry, oh flowry machine, but connect the spoon and then it would blend.
Speaker 5: Now they just blend the blend the soft serve and then just put the topping on.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's not as if they're doing the work. It's a machine, so why aren't we They got rid of it.
Speaker 2: They changed it.
Speaker 3: Seriously, have a look you set on the phone.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ten is our number. What used to be better in the old days? What needs to come back? Give us a ring in return, We've got free stuff to go this morning.
Speaker 3: Let's say television as well, like it's a knockout? Was one of the great shows?
Speaker 2: Oh Billy J. Smith, a little Budfi coming Donald? Yes?
Speaker 5: What about man? Oh man?
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: This is wholesome family fun.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, cheaters remember that show?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's also family fun.
Speaker 5: No, he got knifed, Yeah, because you busted someone and made him like. That's right, cheaters, cheaters. You could still do that now.
Speaker 2: And then they sent the camera crew in the ambulance with him. Of course they did.
Speaker 3: Everyone was doing it, did it.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 2: When they got the miners.
Speaker 3: From the beacon Field Mine and Cooshi jumped in the ambulance divvy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was twenty years ago, this week thirteen, twenty four to ten. Used to be better in the old days. Give us call what nover? It's your boy Bents and Boon. Good morning Melbourne, just gone five to seven. You're on Ober one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 5: I reckon he's tutor announce the tour here soon, I hope.
Speaker 3: So I'll be from center. Do you have as well?
Speaker 5: I'll be there right there with you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make a bold statement, go for it.
Speaker 3: Talk to us.
Speaker 2: We're talking about what was better the old days? Yes, what was better in the old days? Music?
Speaker 5: Oh, shots fired? What are you calling the old days though? Like the nineties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we had we had some big band.
Speaker 5: Do you know what was better? Boy bands and girl bands that don't even exist anymore?
Speaker 3: What's what boy band we got at the moment? Is there one in existence?
Speaker 5: Do you know who's doing boy bands and girl bands? Well? The k pop stars kop where the boy bands and the girl bands are. But we don't, we we don't. We don't play outside of k pop. A lot of other kind of bands.
Speaker 2: Another ones reality shows the Osborne remember Jessica Simpsons show.
Speaker 5: They were looser as well, even Big Brother and stuff.
Speaker 3: Another one milk bars. How good were milk bars back in the day? And all those lollies used.
Speaker 5: To get you go with two dollars? And how many can I?
Speaker 2: I love? Just in the bash streets of Melbourne. Every now and then in a suburb you'll see like, let's goool milk bar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the old and the old school fish and chip shop. There's not that many of them. Anything. Used to have your local you know the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one in Hampton. You could tell that and change the oil in fifteen.
Speaker 3: But that made it taste so much better.
Speaker 2: Yeah too. You bought one of the chocolates and it was all sort of white because I'd been sitting on the shelf for a number of years.
Speaker 5: Was buying chocolates from the fish and chip shop.
Speaker 2: That was milk bar job Ashley, good morning, good morning. They going what was better in the old days?
Speaker 15: Killer pythons were bigger and twisties were fatter.
Speaker 5: Twisty were fatter.
Speaker 16: They missed the emailed the company and everything complaining about how small the twisty were.
Speaker 5: Did they give you like a year suppler something.
Speaker 17: No, they said, twisty is coming all different.
Speaker 15: Shapes and.
Speaker 2: Back in the old days, if you complained a rapid rock up at your house.
Speaker 6: With all these yeah, yeah yeah, what about pringles? They've got smaller they used to be.
Speaker 16: My hand doesn't fit in there anymore.
Speaker 5: And it's not us getting bigger, they're getting smaller.
Speaker 17: Sure, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Didn't they siphon off a tim Tam out of the packet as well? Yeah, there's more they shrink flation. It's just outrageous.
Speaker 5: I love this.
Speaker 2: Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Jordan in Caroline Springs, Yeah.
Speaker 15: Hey, yeah, I was just here to talk about old cars. I think they're way better, more reliable, more robust.
Speaker 18: And just get the job better than new cars.
Speaker 2: Too. Too many electronics in the new car.
Speaker 3: Do you still have an old car?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, I got my dad nineteen nineties highlights, But the company said that the cars you're old and would rather have you drive our twenty twenty four highlights.
Speaker 9: Ohios.
Speaker 15: And it is ridiculous. I hate all those sensors, all the beating. I just want a manual fireluks just goes and stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what running with that theme appliances. They used to build them tougher back in the day, Like think about it, did you ever update your toaster when you were a kid?
Speaker 6: No, the same unlasted forever and the electric fright pan. Do you think that's on us though, that we want the newer and the best, and then we go, oh, we need upgrade.
Speaker 2: No, because everything just breaks so easily now with the same fry pan for the twenty years I lived at home?
Speaker 3: Or are you just getting more hungry? So it's just overuse.
Speaker 2: The fry pans exhausted you reckon.
Speaker 3: Fry pans were better, more durable.
Speaker 5: They weren't non stick back in the day, though, I remember Mum's soaking those things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah overnight the morning.
Speaker 2: Fresh year thirteen and twenty four ten is the number we're talking. What used to be better back in the day?
Speaker 5: Hello Marley, what was better back in the day? TV?
Speaker 15: I feel like there is no good kids TV anymore.
Speaker 5: Used to have dedicated channels. You have a three had Saturdays us me, I don't know what they.
Speaker 3: Want had kids WB. I mean we're staring right now at a living and breathing example of why TV was better back in the day. Am I right?
Speaker 5: Yes, When I left Kids WB, that was the end of it.
Speaker 2: You killed it and went to shit.
Speaker 5: Still I was the final host of Kids W Did you ever.
Speaker 2: Have an ink moment? Or you're in the park and you saw Agra and the card and connection.
Speaker 5: By the way, it would have been Saturday Disney versus Kids be they are in Sydney. Who Stubby Bee was filmed in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Who was Saturday disn'ety? Who was the host?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I did didn't watch it clear they were very polished.
Speaker 2: It looked like the High Time.
Speaker 5: But I grew up watching Katrina Roundtree on What's Up? Doc? Do you remember What's Up?
Speaker 2: Doc?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was she on Wonderworld as well?
Speaker 5: You remember wonder World?
Speaker 2: Totally Wild still a thing?
Speaker 5: Oh Ranger, Stacey?
Speaker 3: I mean, not much is a thing.
Speaker 5: I think totally wild turned into like the Irwins, didn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was a nice trip down memory like want used to be better in the old days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, TV was better.
Speaker 2: I was worried we'd get a course home. Christy Samon Brownie. Uh, it's right on seven o'clock coming up.
Speaker 5: There would be many people. I do believe that I was. I was a staunch Christie Samon Brownie listener, I.
Speaker 2: Know when we worked at the other radio station. I got in your car, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: I said it on radio and you're like thanks, I was the opposition. Sorry, Jess.
Speaker 2: Coming up, guys, we are hitting the streets of Melbourne and we've got fifty thousand dollars cash to give away. I'll tell you where we're heading and how it can be yours next Hey, guys, from next week. Thanks to our mates of Carlole Holmes. Better Starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six, visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlole Holmes dot com dot au. We are hitting the streets of Melbourne with fifty thousand dollars cash to give away.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right, a lot of money.
Speaker 2: All we have to do.
Speaker 5: It's a load of money and it's going to be in your pocket, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It's just come and say hey, hey, how this works right? Say hey for fifty k.
Speaker 5: It's the easiest way to win money of all time.
Speaker 2: We are going to go to five different locations across Melbourne. The first one will be next Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Tuesday afternoon Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Get one hour to come down and say hey, everyone that comes down to meet us between four o'clock and five o'clock at Carnegie Central shopping center.
Speaker 5: Hernegie Central, is that I've been.
Speaker 2: There right outside spotlight level one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, everything great, donut shop there, Yes, there is at the bottom of the sea.
Speaker 2: Well did youze supermarket in there as well? Yeah, So if you come down between four and five on Tuesday, everyone that comes down and says hey in that hour goes in the running to win ten thousand dollars cash the next day.
Speaker 6: Right, So you come down and say hey, we'll get your deats and we'll call some on the next day.
Speaker 2: And here's the best bit. When we go out again, we clear those entries.
Speaker 5: When will we go out again?
Speaker 2: If we go out on Tuesday, we'll go out on the Thursday, and then we'll go on on the Saturday, and then we'll go on the following Tuesday and then the following day.
Speaker 6: Right, and now we're going to get all around Melbourne. You don't freak out if you can't get to Carnegie. But if you come down to everyone, your five chances to.
Speaker 2: Next Tuesday Carnegie Central shopping center, level one outside spotlight. Come down between four and five, say hey, and you could walk away with ten o K.
Speaker 3: That's easy.
Speaker 5: So we're giving away fifty thousand dollars in five days.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, should we go to the ross Town for dinner afterward?
Speaker 3: I love the Rossie.
Speaker 2: They've just put two.
Speaker 5: It's a good pub. That one.
Speaker 2: Well, they've just put two pool tables in the outside beer gup, oh outdoor pool out to a pool that it's under cover? Oh is it?
Speaker 3: They've got heaters and stuff out there for winter?
Speaker 2: But how cool is that?
Speaker 3: Live music at the ross Town? And that front bar used to be excellent little acoustic band in the corner on a Tuesday for your cut and drafts.
Speaker 2: I grab the I get the rest of the day. Then the other day and what was it was pork? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, rather a lamb? What was poor? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Came crack? God?
Speaker 5: Do you two sound like a couple of old women this morning? Pranky have a knese feeling? Ladies?
Speaker 3: Actually a little bit sore, a little bit pain. Did the arties yesterday?
Speaker 2: It was my voltarean.
Speaker 5: You're funny all right?
Speaker 2: Next Tuesday between four and five, Carnegie Central, come and say hey, and when ten just gone quarter past seven at nover.
Speaker 3: Funny old scenes in the US at the moment, First and foremost, because King Charles and Camilla have been there.
Speaker 5: Footage of Camilla and Millenia Trump walking around the tennis court with the kids I did it was the weirdest thing. I was like, I've also at.
Speaker 6: This stage in my life where everything I say, I'm like, as you say, are they both look like they worked for white lady funerals. Now both in white with big white hats walking around this tennis court, not playing tennis, but with these kids in VR gogle What the kids in the VR goggles doing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look it was It was a charity. It was a charity event and they were there as sort of patrons, all launching.
Speaker 2: Did you guys the tech see the footage of Trump doing a speech. King Charles was sitting down on stage behind him and Trump mentioned how Trump's mum had a crush on him back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yes, now yeah, and but Charlie, he loved it. He did have a chuck, had a chuckle. He did love it. The other strange thing happening in the US at the moment is this because they're about to commemorate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of independence for America. Charles made a joke during that speech because he was congratulating the States. He said, in the UK we call two hundred and fifty years just the other day.
Speaker 2: That's strong.
Speaker 3: But what they're doing to celebrate is they are new US passports are being issued if you need one. That is, so if your passport's up for a newle or you're a new passport done mine, you'll get a new US passport. But it'll include or feature a picture of Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Of course, what do he means.
Speaker 3: He's going to be the first president to put his face in the past, to have a face.
Speaker 5: Passports last last ten years and he's out so rip that too. Yeah, so he wants to be like how the King and Queen are on the five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so he wents a legacy piece.
Speaker 2: You know, I never had a parent for a note. He probably. I think the notes are full, really meant a new one.
Speaker 5: That's not a bad point. It's a fifteen dollar note.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a passport, so I was maybe twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 5: That just doesn't surprise me one bit.
Speaker 2: I never left Brisbane until I was like fifteen. Remember it doesn't I've never come into Sydney for my grandma's funeral.
Speaker 5: Was your first trip?
Speaker 2: That was my first trip on a plane.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 2: It was exciting to plane.
Speaker 5: Thanks Nan, really dub me a solid. You got me out of Brisbane.
Speaker 2: There's the bridge.
Speaker 5: So where was your met your nan?
Speaker 2: My grandma? Yeah, she used to come up and visit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where was your first day overseas trip to Thailand?
Speaker 5: I was going to guess Bali?
Speaker 2: So what a car? And when I got together with Luch that was going to overseas holiday and I'm like, what do you mean to the gold coat? She's like, no, Tasmania overseas.
Speaker 5: I was like, out, you really are like Dalekerrigan from the Castle.
Speaker 2: I was really rattled. They can understand me there.
Speaker 5: What did you come home and have a slide night?
Speaker 2: Did you come home? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You are a character from the castle.
Speaker 2: Look how many people they get on scooters, that's what I couldn't beat them.
Speaker 5: That's so interesting. Because my parents were in airlines in travele so we traveled a lot at kids. Oh right, but it was sort of like ever since we were little because it was the line of work my mum was in, So I don't remember ever being like, wow, this is the first time I've gone overseas. I was, but doing it as an adult for the first time, it must have been overwhelming, mind blowing. Oh yeah, like when you're little, you don't really get you don't.
Speaker 2: Know freaking out through customs?
Speaker 3: What do you like?
Speaker 5: What had you so?
Speaker 2: I've never done customs. I've never gone through Judy free blew me away?
Speaker 3: What about in Thailand? What do you call this chicken sata?
Speaker 5: Had you ever been to a Thai restaurant?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 5: Did you go do some halfcore hours at the lot before you went away?
Speaker 2: Culture? I'm not pack I packed so much because I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you wouldn't which I knew that I was at the airport.
Speaker 2: I was up on the observation deck just killing Tom.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty four ten, it's quite unique. Thank you that I like it. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: It's a bit sad as well.
Speaker 5: It's quite sweet though.
Speaker 2: Are you an adult and you've never left the country, You don't have a past surely, hey, are you an adult and you've never left Victoria?
Speaker 5: If we find an adult that hasn't left Victoria, where should we send them?
Speaker 2: Are you an adult? Hey? Hey, are you an adult that's never left Melbourne? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Like never even left the CBD?
Speaker 2: No, the city of Melbourne? Like maybe they haven't gone to the little one.
Speaker 3: I reckon there would be There would definitely be Victorians out there who have never been overseas.
Speaker 5: I don't know or don't have a never had a pass port.
Speaker 3: Surely you know, even for a little roady across to South Australia.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. How about we send you to Hoder in Sorrento.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't need a passport for that.
Speaker 2: You don't Sorrento's new overwater restaurant on Port Phillip Bay.
Speaker 6: And then you can catch the ferry across to Quencliff and you feel like you've been overseas.
Speaker 2: Thirteen is our number? Are you an adult and have you not left the country or Victoria? Give us a call, Big not a footy tonight pies via the Hawks Hawks six on the Trot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've won six on the trot and looking formidable, bit of a premiership force.
Speaker 2: So I can tell you what turn of events? How's the storm? Seven losses in a row?
Speaker 3: On there, Craig Bellamy?
Speaker 5: Are they're rebuilding much like my mindy right?
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't need to rebuild. Well we're in the penthouse.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, Craig Bellamy would never have experienced anything like this. No, he's a perennial winner. It's crazy, beautiful day in Melbourne today, good day to stay home. But we are asking Melbournians is there anyone out there who's never been or ventured overseas? Surely there's somebody.
Speaker 5: Or have you a plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the furtherest you've been? Karen? Good morning? Where's where's the furtherest? You've been? Done?
Speaker 18: New South Wales?
Speaker 5: Now, so you've never been overseas?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Karen?
Speaker 3: If you don't mind me asking fifty and now?
Speaker 6: Did you drive across the border to get to New South Wales or did we go to the airport?
Speaker 5: You've never been on a plane.
Speaker 2: So is it a fear of flying? Is it financial reasons?
Speaker 13: Not fear of flying?
Speaker 5: Oh well then we won't go sending you on holiday.
Speaker 6: No, wow, have you thought about like, does it trouble you that you're you're so scared of flying that you're missing out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 18: No, no, I just yeah, yeah, I've just realized that, you know, you're not interested.
Speaker 2: What about a cruise?
Speaker 13: Don't think about it?
Speaker 2: Would you do a cruise to get overseas? Yeah?
Speaker 18: I could, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, that's I mean, you could start on the spirit of kids and true.
Speaker 2: I mean I would rather turbulence of a gastro But there are Karen.
Speaker 3: If I was to say to you right now that we've got a trip for you, let's just say to California.
Speaker 2: We don't I just want to be very clear, we don't.
Speaker 3: What would you you would say.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, yeah, you don't want to freak out on a fourteen hour flight. I'd go to Sydney before you fly all the way to California. If you if you're scared of flying, we.
Speaker 2: Don't need one of our listeners tasered and cable tip.
Speaker 6: No wow, I think you should look at I get it though, some people are terrified. I know someone who's terrified of flying, and she went and got hypnotype. She's done all the things to try and stop, and she just cannot cruise. There's an option, Yeah, Karen, I reckon you should get on one of those cruises to feed g or something.
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 15: What if?
Speaker 3: What if the ship runs a ground or something and you got to get you got to get winched out.
Speaker 5: She'll swim. Also, I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've got a chopper on the way.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I think you'll find if I runs aground there will be no issues getting off.
Speaker 2: Yea, Hey, Sean, how are you guys where?
Speaker 16: I'm fifty eight, never had a passport, never been overseas, and and I have to go to Bali in November now because my sister's having a fiftieth There.
Speaker 5: Are you excited?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 16: I couldn't give a ship. I've seen my country doesn't interest me overseas.
Speaker 5: What have you have you flown into state?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've been all way around Australia.
Speaker 5: Traveled you just Barley and just love it.
Speaker 16: I'd rather see my country than the other, I'll be honest, Shan.
Speaker 2: When you're over there, you don't know as much of a difference as somebody else.
Speaker 5: Imagine Barley smells different, everything's different about Barley's.
Speaker 2: One three cabs. His mind's about to be blown.
Speaker 5: Is he going? Are you going to go, Sean to your sister's fifties in Bali?
Speaker 16: I've been told I have to buy my wife.
Speaker 5: She wants to go, wants a trip.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I love it, Sean, enjoy the bin tanks.
Speaker 3: Hey, Luke, good morning, good morning. Okay, So if you are you, are you like Big Sean? Have you never left?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Never left?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Probably just like financial reasons. But yeah, it would be nice to obviously be enure out.
Speaker 2: But I don't hate me when you say never left you've left Victoria? Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 18: I never left Victoria, not even on a road trip.
Speaker 2: No, you've never never done the hell yeah thirty five movie world? Never?
Speaker 5: All right, Luke? If you could fly, if we said we could buy you, we can't. Just let me preface that. If we said we could send you anywhere in the world on a plane today, where would you go?
Speaker 18: You're probably the USA?
Speaker 5: Oh the USA?
Speaker 2: What about let's be more realistic financially, anywhere in Australia, Like where have you really wanted to travel?
Speaker 18: I really want to take the Kings to ye like dream World and movie in Sydney. But we've got two little ones, so I haven't said extended here.
Speaker 5: How far out of Somerville where you live? Have you ventured?
Speaker 18: Obviously down to the Moynton Peninsula. It's nice on the on the beach in the forefront.
Speaker 5: It's about twenty minutes from your house, isn't it? Some of ill to the morning?
Speaker 18: Yeah about that. And then obviously have traveled like over to the Western stuburbs as well.
Speaker 5: But yeah, have you ever been to the city.
Speaker 18: Yeah, obviously traveled through the city to get to the Western stubburbs.
Speaker 5: I've never You've never had a stay a in the city Geelong?
Speaker 18: No, make it to long No, I've been. No, only the buy the Western probably the furthest Way, probably like that way.
Speaker 5: You should get a you should get a gig on travel guards. I mean the world would blow your mind. My god, you've never stayed in the city.
Speaker 6: No, what about if we give you an Oakwood premiere dine and stay k in the city, coming to the Big Snake into Melbourne, have a one night stay with breakfast and.
Speaker 5: Cash to spend.
Speaker 2: Beautiful hotel room, dine, it overlooks the city.
Speaker 3: It's a cracking one night stay and not a one night stand.
Speaker 2: Bring the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get get in and have a night in the city on us.
Speaker 3: Look, have you ever been to the airport.
Speaker 18: For the drop off family?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've never parked and gone in.
Speaker 18: Like I was here to see my family off at the airport. I have yet.
Speaker 5: Oh, Luke, there's a whole world.
Speaker 2: Out there, you know what, baby steps. Let's spend the night.
Speaker 5: The city and we'll let us know how you stay. When you've been. Let's stay in touch because then we'll see where we can send you.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. Maybe this has been ongoing thing over the next year. Where are we going to send Luke?
Speaker 5: Where are we sending?
Speaker 2: Lookes?
Speaker 5: And do you have to give us travels or something travel guide style review and all the places.
Speaker 18: We send you definitely well do Thanks so much, guys, I really appreciate travel reporter.
Speaker 2: There he goes, Where are in the world are we sending Luke?
Speaker 5: Where in the world is San Diego? Where in the world is Luke?
Speaker 3: From some of it, it's like a trin around tree. It is.
Speaker 2: It's the reverse of we're going to start with.
Speaker 6: The city, and let's start in Melbourne and we get traveling. Let's get just across the border like a choker.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey Guysdney twenty five to wait. Coming up, We're going to check around the work, latest in news, your chance to win tickets to our Mother's Day lunch. But next I don't have We've got to show rundown. That just says blank.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you're in charge?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've got an expert in now. It is a female skewed expert. Stay tuned. I mean exactly who.
Speaker 5: She is in a minute.
Speaker 17: The Experts with Jason Lauren, your vessel who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 8: Our guest is Kirby Hughes, who is an expert in Bras.
Speaker 17: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the expert special people specializing really special things. Clinton and I just got a three minute heads up on this one today. It's an expert in Bras.
Speaker 6: I'd like to introduce you to Kirby Hughes from Love INTMO. Now you know everything there is to know about something that affects all women bras.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 2: For having me.
Speaker 5: Guys excited to me, you've got props as well underwear in you guys need to be educated. No we're not. We're a love in Tom. Hey.
Speaker 6: Now the boys have just been given a heads up. They had three minutes to write some questions. Would you like to start, Jason Clinton? Would you like me to get into what?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's a right. We feel confident with our line of questioning.
Speaker 3: Well before, come on, I knew you'd giggle. A few minutes ago I said, why what a girl needs a bra?
Speaker 13: Girl needs a bra for a few reasons, mainly support, comfort and support so women can come in all shapes and sizes, which we know. And I've got some visuals of that to show. You'd like to see the spectrum rest of please pleasure?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I mean I'm familiar, but whoh wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so.
Speaker 13: We go from a thirty eight to a forty six G, right, which is like an eight thirty A. So you're thirty is your band size and your A is your cup size. We take true measurements. Yeah, the A is the small A is the smallest.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh alphabets, how does it go A, B, A, B, C D Yeah, double D E F G So there's no double A is double yeah double FG?
Speaker 3: Why the double D that? It's just the size.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got the double D, the double D and a.
Speaker 6: Half yeah yeah, okay, so what have you got there to show the boys? Because this might help explain why women need support.
Speaker 13: So this is a forty four FM. Okay, that's the F, not a double F, just a just an F.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you're that's a big bra, you need support.
Speaker 13: You need support.
Speaker 2: So it's all about helping you back well, yeah, definitely, and somewhere to put your credit card when you're on a night out.
Speaker 3: What it's not just.
Speaker 5: It's about your boobs.
Speaker 2: I'll make them look good, but.
Speaker 13: Support is actually.
Speaker 2: Really really important.
Speaker 5: Absolutely just to make them.
Speaker 2: Look this is amazing. You want half entrapment and half comfortability.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, good questions.
Speaker 3: So what's the difference between that sort of style of bra and the ones that are all fully I think what saying is is is I assume the more fashionable ones are less comfortable, not necessarily.
Speaker 5: So are you talking about like the difference between a T shirt bra, yes and a lace Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're lazy ones maybe more comfortable, less comfortable.
Speaker 13: It's not really about confidence, it's really about how you're going to wear it. So your T shirt brits smooth, perfect, front of T shirts, things that you know you're going to see any lines or lumps and buns. You don't want your lazy bro. Sometimes you have it on show under shear tops, breaking out of a neckline, or if you just want to feel good, you pop on your neck.
Speaker 5: Can I just say as a female and I reckon? Most of the females in here will back me up ninety percent of the time wearing T shirt bras true? Yeah, all those money nine percent of the time.
Speaker 2: What about the rubber band ones the sports.
Speaker 13: So fun fact about the sports bro. First sports bra was actually made out of two jock straps tied together.
Speaker 5: Really that is designed by man.
Speaker 3: Absolutely really great ingenuity.
Speaker 5: Now sports bars have far more support, don't they.
Speaker 3: They do?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so the engineers specifically to reduce bounce while you move.
Speaker 2: So why wouldn't you if it's more comfort The sports brown more comfortable.
Speaker 13: Depends on the type of sports, where are you're wearing, and what you're using it. Just wear that with a T shirt so often they can be quite restrictive, so they're designed to really hold you in place and stop. So most women don't want that level of support and restriction for a whole day, but they do really want it when they're working out.
Speaker 3: I have another question. Do they all have three clips on the back?
Speaker 13: Most of them do. As you grave up and get into the bigger cup sizes, they sometimes.
Speaker 2: Go to four. And we make the clips easier to.
Speaker 5: Why just get you some balcro?
Speaker 2: Why not just one?
Speaker 5: The bandwidth?
Speaker 13: It's about the bandwidth, it's about the support. So you also get some of the prettier, longer line styles like this one. So it's got four or five.
Speaker 2: You know it is the harder it is to stop for a break halfway through that.
Speaker 5: That's nice. I like that question.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we shoot. Thanks. We can't only here, girls go go. I can't wait till I get home unclip that brah freedom. But then if it's giving you support and taking pressure off your back, then when you're like when you're hitting, well, I was going to go the other way. Surely you free and and you let them float around at home, But surely wouldn't that be sore on the back.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they're floating.
Speaker 5: That's just when we're lounging.
Speaker 13: When we're lounging exactly, sometimes you want to take it off when you get home.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't that be more painful because now like just gravity is carrying well.
Speaker 13: It really depends.
Speaker 2: That's the nice way they're just hanging.
Speaker 13: It really depends on your size and how comfortable you are. I guess the fuller and your bust you go. You know, the harder it is to walk around without a bra. Really smaller you are, it's a little bit easier.
Speaker 5: Can I ask about push up bras?
Speaker 3: Yes you can?
Speaker 5: Thanks? Are they Are they bad for you? No, they're not.
Speaker 13: They're not bad for you.
Speaker 5: No, great, Yeah, happy with answer.
Speaker 2: It's a bit false advertised.
Speaker 5: Oh you reckon.
Speaker 13: I've got a good one to show you.
Speaker 5: But a lot of women under where we wear, Just so you blokes are aware, we wear the underwear we were. We wear for ourselves most of the time.
Speaker 2: But it's all Asian matches. Feel this?
Speaker 5: How many honestly? Oh you're cheating our applesh up right.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 13: So this is our mineral oil push mineral oil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's not just padded, it's not just foam. It's it is.
Speaker 2: It feels like you were into little water bits.
Speaker 5: Can I feel.
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 13: Typically? You know, in the nineties, the push pocket, Yeah, it was liquid in that it's liquid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a water bit, so it's more comfortable.
Speaker 13: It kind of is a more natural because your boobs move, you know, on boots.
Speaker 5: Would be around my chin if I were this same question.
Speaker 2: Of course I've got a few as well. Let I'll tell you what we're going to take quick break. We're going to come back more with our bra experts morning. The experts special people. They're specialize in really special things. Will continue to have chat and find out Clint's question. Next on over Kirby, is there expert this morning? She is an expert in bras?
Speaker 3: What's to the expert?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Is it harder to get it on or get it off?
Speaker 2: Get it on?
Speaker 5: Get it on?
Speaker 13: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not easy to get it off.
Speaker 3: Is there an art to getting it on?
Speaker 13: There is the way that you're meant to do it?
Speaker 3: But do you just put side it over the head?
Speaker 5: What you think it's done up? And then we put it on like a tank top?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please you put a single on.
Speaker 3: I just assumed.
Speaker 8: It at the back.
Speaker 5: Is that right? I want you to have a go people on the front and then spin it around and pull it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, some people do do that. It's not as good for the bra, but it just depends on It's quite tricky to what you say is.
Speaker 2: The one thing girls are doing wrong when they're brash shopping, because it is want to get fitted correctly.
Speaker 5: Absolutely most women, which is why I was so intrigued in getting you in because most women like, let me just do short hands and girls out here who's actually done a bra fitting to know what size they are or like to know the perfect fit two out of six. So we're not doing we're not giving ourselves that self care, are we?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: No, And it's really important actually to take the time to do it properly. We recommend you do it every twelve months because women's bodies.
Speaker 17: Change so often.
Speaker 5: I don't know you're talking about.
Speaker 13: You know, you have kids, you go through menopause, perimenopause, even throughout the month with your cycle, your brass eyes can change.
Speaker 2: Wow, how do you fit them? As the athletes?
Speaker 13: So we have a tape measure you take two or three measurements depending on the size to get your band size and your cup safe.
Speaker 2: Athletes, I've got a question, and now I'm not taking the mickey.
Speaker 3: Here, can hands off your chest?
Speaker 5: Groping himself.
Speaker 2: Are both breasts always the same sign?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: Actually, more commonly they're different sizes.
Speaker 2: So what happens if do you buy an insert? How does insult? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Most commonly you don't actually need a different size, Like most women will have one that's slightly bigger, particularly, like I said, during their cycle, one might get bigger than the other, or.
Speaker 2: It's not different enough where you've got to like cut two bras and put them together.
Speaker 3: No, no, what's the most popular bra?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 13: The most popular bra would have to be We've kind of got three key T shirt bras. Stars like Laurence said, most girls are getting around in a really comfy T shirt bra that they can wear every day, a black and a white yep, and then you've got that underneath, you know, all your different colored tops.
Speaker 5: Question, if I may go for it? Often is a bra supposed to be washed?
Speaker 13: So we say every two to three days. You don't really want to go any longer than that, and you're probably fine to wear it for that LEAs.
Speaker 5: Two to three wears two.
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, it's usually sports bright.
Speaker 3: You want to shit straight if you need one of those bra bags, don't you you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, so as you'll be watching them every two to three wears. How often should we change bras?
Speaker 2: Because I can.
Speaker 5: I've got a couple that I've had for a while.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like I said, every twelve months. We recommend getting just a refit and a refresh on all of your stars. And you weren't quite close to your body.
Speaker 5: You guys don't get it, like this stuff's expensing.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, Like I was about to bring up maternity bros, which I think would really flip you out clean they've got a sunroof in it.
Speaker 3: No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I understand, yeah, because like that's not cheap.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, and you kind of wear that at a point in time, don't you do my feeding? And then you move on?
Speaker 2: How many bras would you say on average people aren't?
Speaker 13: It really depends on the person, But I would say women own a significant amount of bras, but most of them they don't wear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got quite aw and I probably rotate three.
Speaker 2: Why why are they Because.
Speaker 5: We get excited and we buy them and then I'm like, when on what planet am I going? Or sometimes it's nice to buy them for ourselves. Yeah, okay, you want to And I'm like, Oh, that doesn't actually go on through.
Speaker 2: You're a candy one.
Speaker 5: You didn't you want candy different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, candy, it was a gift. How comfortable was that?
Speaker 5: Not that comfortable?
Speaker 3: What what's the one takeaway for blokes? What do you want blokes to know and understand about bras?
Speaker 13: I think we just need them to understand it's an essential item and it's you know, for most women, it's actually a process. It's not a simple walking pick a size and you're good to go to be quite vulnerable. I think for women to go in and get their size checked and stand in front of a mirror and look at their body and work with a stranger very confronting. It can be quite confronting, and it's a it's a process. I think that women need to take the time and do properly.
Speaker 2: But also life changing when you.
Speaker 5: Get the right finge, Oh for sure, totally.
Speaker 13: It changes your posture, changes the way you walk, It changes the way your clothes look. It's it's really essential.
Speaker 5: Is there questions that women are too embarrassed to ask in these fittings that you think maybe we should know if we go into a fitting.
Speaker 13: I think not necessarily we spend quite a lot of time with our customers. When they come in, we sit down and you know, chat for thirty minutes before we get started sort of thing, and we find out about their lifestyle and they kind of open up, so there's kind of no questions that go unanswered with us. Most commonly, women are trying to figure out how often I should be washing them, how should I replace them. They often come in embarrassed about the bra that they're wearing currently as well, because it's been so long since they've been fitted or bought a new bra. But it's actually just so common that that's the case.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, one more tip for the blokes. If we wanted to buy lingerie for our partners, yes, any tips obviously, golingerie awkward. I'll try going to the section what like obviously chat has been awkward. Obviously, we go and check out what the brass size of our partner is. Yes, and then as long as we walk in with those details, we're good to go.
Speaker 13: Or you send her to us and she gets fitted properly and we find the right style for her.
Speaker 5: Absolutely amazing. Should we sleep in them? No?
Speaker 13: No sleeping no, but ideally not you can sleep in them. There's no reason not to, but I think for comfort and take.
Speaker 2: Them off on a long half.
Speaker 5: For one more serious question, underwives, No underwire.
Speaker 13: Depends on your size, how you feel if your bra fits correctly. Underwires, you know you shouldn't feel it. Like the best barr is one, you don't feel that you're wearing. So if you're feeling your underwear, you're probably wearing the wrong.
Speaker 5: It's thinking it's wrong.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's wrong.
Speaker 2: This one's for you. Thank you. Do girls get impressed when guys can unclip it with one hand.
Speaker 5: When they's impressed when you fumble for it kills the mood.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is when we go to do the two, she kills them, really kills them.
Speaker 5: You got to go into it with confidence, though. If you're awkward, wear awkward absolutely.
Speaker 6: For all those occasions that you're cutting your wife's bra off and.
Speaker 5: All romantic.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming in. I think we've all learned a lot today.
Speaker 6: We have great Thank you, Kebby, And it is important to remind women and men out there that it is a necessity, not a luxury.
Speaker 5: We all need to have the right fit, don't we.
Speaker 13: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Final question, yep. Are there bras for blokes?
Speaker 13: There are, Yeah, there are companies that specialize in making bras for me.
Speaker 6: Right there you go, asking for you've got the full body spanks once, remember, yeah, it didn't.
Speaker 5: It's restrictive imagion.
Speaker 6: How it feels the end of the day as a woman, it's off and my day is officially over.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne, and yes, good morning Mason Cox. We've got the band back together.
Speaker 5: So nice to see.
Speaker 2: We were worried sick about you over in w A. I hope they're looking after you. Yeah, that's hal. If we get sick, they'll just clause us off.
Speaker 5: It is like its own country, it really is.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being sport boy.
Speaker 4: It's actually of nerve wracking. I stumbled a few times.
Speaker 2: Clinton pro and he all right, we're going to talk all things Mason free on a sec. First, though, let's try and offload some money this morning. Five K question time.
Speaker 5: Hello Lara, how are you this morning?
Speaker 15: I'm well saying how are you?
Speaker 5: We're good. You've got five kids that you're dropping off this morning?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 17: I do?
Speaker 7: I've got four in the car once it's still camp.
Speaker 5: Do you notice the difference when there's only four instead of five or is it just as chaotic?
Speaker 18: No, it's massive difference.
Speaker 16: I feel like I'm yeah, it's ready to Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Can breathe a little, we can breathe, camp to drag. No, no, all right, Let's.
Speaker 6: See if we can win you some cash today, because God know you knows you need it. If you've got five kids. This I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 17: Let's go five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So simple. You'll hear a question. You will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, yep. If you don't know, yes, okay, because this is guessable.
Speaker 17: What is the most recycled construction material in the world?
Speaker 3: Three pass?
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm not plastic, but I guess I'm that's not instruction steel. Roughly ninety percent of structural steel being recovered on a line.
Speaker 2: Thank god, you're a Horks fan. Hopefully they go better than you did tonight and.
Speaker 5: We'll be watching. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say hi to the kids for us.
Speaker 7: We'll do Thanks, guys, we listen all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, thanks, Lara.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very nice. Hey, tomorrow, five K question will be back better start with Carlile Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlile Holmes dot com dot au. We love our moms and we want to treat them for Mother's Day and your Mother's Day lunch is coming up. We want to take in the Village Cinema's Gold Class to watch the Devil Wes prior to too and then a little wine and dine lunch at Nubu. Your chance to win in bytes coming up very very soon. Wow, well that's fine. We get often hit him. I don't actually know that one ideal? Yeah is it? Hey?
Speaker 5: Way to go the freeo doctors. That's the only but no one.
Speaker 2: We should ask their new docker, Mason Cox. So we have had on the big dock humorous.
Speaker 6: Years, Ladies and gentlemen. Here is Mason Cox singing the Frio docers.
Speaker 4: Not going there, not going there yet. Yeah, I think it sounds it's sounding good enough.
Speaker 3: They hit him real hard setting down below.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is.
Speaker 5: They don't hit him hard down below. They don't want to be doing that.
Speaker 2: Hey, we Melbourne, thank you, it's good to be back now is life of the Dockers.
Speaker 3: It's gone really well.
Speaker 4: Perth is a beautiful city, you know, It's it's been a nice little change over there with it's a bit different to wear different colors and some new people. But no, I'm enjoying. It's been really nice.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: How weird is it walking into the Free Dockers because they're a very young team. What's the average age?
Speaker 3: Twenty four?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirty five?
Speaker 5: The oldest?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, by far. I think I've made the top ten list actually of oldest players in the league. Congratulation.
Speaker 2: That's a huge. He doesn't know what he's doing.
Speaker 5: So I'm running around with like eighteen nineteen year olds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, largely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's an eighteen year old that has the walker next to me in nineteen Sorry.
Speaker 2: Two down.
Speaker 5: You're right, people be their father.
Speaker 2: I don't know old one percent. Yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: If I had to get it like seventeen, like God could be their dad, which is a weird thing to say, but it is true. It's very odd walking into a place like that. But it's like any job, right, You go to a new job and it's a bit nerve wracking the first day you walk in you don't know where things are, you don't really know people's name.
Speaker 2: Running range, I'll bring.
Speaker 5: The average age down because I'm the only one in my thirties in here.
Speaker 2: So yes, me and.
Speaker 3: Yeah January rolls around Mace in all serious note seriousness.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: It's a new job and you start and you get another chance at it, you must be really thankful to be running around with the Dockers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a great opportunity and it kind of not necessarily came out of nowhere. It's a third time. I think they tried to recruit me in the third times the charm as I say, so, Yeah, it's things kind of ended abruptly at the old Mob. And you know, whenever you got that call to be able to extend your career and be able to continue to try to accomplish something special in life, you know, it was something I kind of wanted to go and do and you know, be able to try to bring success to another club.
Speaker 3: Do you is there any ill will against Collingwood? I mean, do you think about them much?
Speaker 4: Not the fans and stuff. Now, I've always loved the fans and the teammates and all that kind of stuff. I'm very appreciative of the eleven years I had there. You know, there's some some great times in there, some really tough times also, But I think overall, you know, you look at the experience as a whole whenever you step back from it, and you really appreciative. Not a nice feeling, though, like oh no, to be sacked is never a fun feeling. Nookes.
Speaker 2: A lot of people will relate, and that period between getting sacked and waiting for the other job to come up and know you've got security be a really dark place.
Speaker 4: I think also the fact that I live in a different country, well that's everything a little bit more stressful.
Speaker 2: How long did you have from finding out when you got the chop from Collingwood to that call from the Dockers that we're re evaluating do I go home? Do I head to this eight.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of details in it, but it was very late call, I'll say that, which then puts everything, you know, essentially pressure even more in a sense of time frame. So, yeah, it is what it is, you know. Yeah, just decisions get made whenever decisions get made, and it's a business at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 6: Do you have a lot of support around you during that time because you were you aren't away from home. That's hot, that's the time you want to lean on our brothers and sisters and parents.
Speaker 4: Well, the beautiful thing was I was with my brother and it was it was kind of a cool moment, actually, the moment of the morning I kind of found out my brother's got an incredible dog named Murphy. And that morning I remember sitting there and I just got the phone call and I was like, holy Smokesmi, you know what I thought was going to be a contract and told didn't come to fruition. And then I kind of look up and there's this dog, Murphy's at the end.
Speaker 15: Of the hole.
Speaker 4: And we all love our dog, you know, that brings such joy and happiness to us. And he just looks around the corner and sees me and just sprints down the hall, jumps into bed with me, and then kind of gets this moment and go, you know, life's going to be okay. Yeah, I'll figure itself out.
Speaker 5: And they do get it.
Speaker 4: They can pick up my energy. I think, you know, it's a tough time for me. So it was cool to have obviously the dog there, but I think my brother and my sister in law there just kind of chat through it all and that means a lot.
Speaker 3: You know. So you made your debut in purple, which is really cool. I mean you loving, You're loving it, You're loving your footy because that's important too. You're loving what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I think it's just like a new lease on life. Having young kids around you too kind of brings that energy and like hungerdness to be successful and things like that. And I think because I've been able to play finals a lot, have these experiences. You know, the club wants to learn from that and the players want to learn from that. So you have a you know, and really good purpose I think over there to be able to try to share those experiences to try to help out the other guys around you.
Speaker 3: So you're happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah, I'm glad mate.
Speaker 2: I reckon you'll find love over there too, because I lived in Perth for fourteen months.
Speaker 3: Right were you single?
Speaker 5: I think the Western Australian women are the most beautiful.
Speaker 2: They are amazing, right, And limiting myself for.
Speaker 5: The kicker is that they will travel.
Speaker 2: The kicker is because I was there mid twenty single twenty sorry single. When they find out you're not from there, you're their way out. M m. So it makes it like so it took me from a solid three to maybe a five. Went from.
Speaker 5: Wait till they find out he's from America.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the American passport. Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got the dogs this week, this weekend, tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, back in mygle It's exciting Friday night footy and it'd be good to be in prime time.
Speaker 6: I also loved seeing your kick a golf. I just don't know why. I get giddy when Rockman kick goals.
Speaker 5: It's so exciting.
Speaker 2: I just see him rough him up afterwards.
Speaker 5: I sure also over that.
Speaker 4: Top trash get hit. Yeah, that was the new coach about that.
Speaker 2: He was all right, Oh he's okay.
Speaker 4: If he gets everyone else up and about, then we're all happy, you know, as long as you're across the line.
Speaker 2: Well mate, it's bloody good to see you. We missed having you on the shoves of regular, but you're always welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I thank you. Yeah looking back now, coming back here, it brings a smile on my face. And you know, I've been through a lot of different times of you, guys, and I'm always appreciated the support you've given me.
Speaker 5: So please come back out of the fan.
Speaker 2: Mason Cox joining us on the heir this morning, Jason.
Speaker 5: Laurence Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are excited, and so are the moms of Melbourne mother Stays coming up now. It is a few Sundays away, but we are posting on the Friday before Mother's Day, our very own Jason Jason Lauren's Nova's Mother's Day Lunch.
Speaker 2: Get there, Lauren, just forget your own mate.
Speaker 5: I did. I was going to say, Jason Novis.
Speaker 2: Made the moms at school pick up.
Speaker 5: So what we're doing. We're taking you to Nobu for lunch. Hello, and then we're gonna stumble over.
Speaker 6: After a few champagnes, we're going to head to Village Gold Class at Crown and we are watching our very own private screening of The Devil Wears Prior in Gold Class with some more champagne and some dessert.
Speaker 2: How good this, We're gonna bloke on the line, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Mitch, Hey guys, how are we thank you?
Speaker 5: Do you know what, Mitch? I love a man that knows how to celebrate Mother's Day properly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're trying to get some brandie points.
Speaker 5: But now, who would you like to nominate to come to our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 9: I'd like to nominate my beautiful wife. We've got two young boys, five and two, so we're in the trenches and she works full time and yeah, she carries the household, so I'd like to celebrate her.
Speaker 5: Now, are you going to come with your beautiful wife? Are you going to send her in a friend?
Speaker 9: All right, do I get a gig. I'll have a couple of off with you.
Speaker 2: You boys about.
Speaker 9: We'll celebrate them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this has turned very quickly.
Speaker 6: Now, Mitchell, you're going to come bring your beautiful Have you got someone that can look after the kids?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 12: We'll find someone, okay, perfectly, Well you should definitely.
Speaker 3: She sounds pretty special, mate. We want to give her a shout out.
Speaker 9: This morning, I'll give her a shout out. She's probably not listening, but she's probably doing the school drop off actually, and then she's going to go back to work. But yeah, look, she's she's amazing. Honestly she does. Don't give her the credit that I should. And yeah, she's she works hard. Then she's the best mom for our two boys.
Speaker 2: So Mitch, Mitch, don't tell her that you've scored an inboe. Just organize a babysitter. Yeah, and organize her day off that day until to get ready and just say you're taking it somewhere special and then we're.
Speaker 3: Heading for beers with Jason.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I do not say that. Do not say that, and then bring it to Nobu and the afternoon begins.
Speaker 9: Awesome. There, I'll try. I'm not I can't conky surprised. I'll get too excited yourself.
Speaker 6: You've got to make sure she can get the day off work though in fact, maybe it's a good thing.
Speaker 5: We don't say her name cause she's sick. Next Friday.
Speaker 2: We will see you next week, mate.
Speaker 9: Awesome, Thanks guys, appreciate her.
Speaker 2: Well. Good morning Melbourne and happy Friday.
Speaker 5: E looks like a beautiful morning out there, Melbourne. Gorgeous morning.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a nice night at the g tonight. Hawk's taking on the pies as well.
Speaker 5: Clinton.
Speaker 3: I going, no, no, we're going. We're going to go and cheer on our boy Nick the Wizard Watch and then tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's going to be twenty six degrees and Sunday again.
Speaker 2: You do me a favor.
Speaker 3: Actually, yes, talk to me.
Speaker 2: So Clint originally invited me.
Speaker 5: How many times do you want to mention?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, Clint invited me for and he couldn't go.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you do me a favor. You just keep mentioning it because I'm holding on to it. I've got massive poem.
Speaker 5: We always knew you wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: I trust me.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go.
Speaker 2: I went last year to this game. You did, but my wife is organized girls night out to the movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Desrata takes priority over the footy always, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Our tradition at this game is Clinton nobil on me duck into the dressing room afterwards.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I want to be sitting at home.
Speaker 6: Well, you can go, then take it back. I'm not doing I'm not going through it. There's no way on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: You'll see me, Lauren Phillips, Lauren, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 6: There's just there's just no way on Earth, in God's green Earth. If that's happening, I would pay great money. I'd break out in a rash before if you tried to take me down there. There's just no way, no way on planet Earth go for it. There's a chance I wouldn't sit up like waiting to see me on Roaming Brian.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: No, there's definitely never been less of a chance of anything happening in the world than me going to the Hawthorn Rooms.
Speaker 2: Glenn Robins joined us next year at number one hundred.
Speaker 8: Our next guest is an Aussy comedian known for playing the legendary roles of Russell Koite from All Ozzy Adventures and cal Knight from Kasin Kims a.
Speaker 3: Home six years.
Speaker 2: All come on that.
Speaker 17: I was in the Navy for six years.
Speaker 8: Please welcome to the show, Glenn.
Speaker 17: All of myself. That was pretty impressive.
Speaker 5: It's an Australian. I can't that that piece of theater.
Speaker 17: It was the it's pretend he's, you know.
Speaker 2: And everyone loves pretend he's Would we go around again?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 17: I said that a bit abruptly, didn't I. It's well, the girls doing different things and living in different past of the world, and you know what it was of its time, and and you know we did it and that's all good. Maybe we should do something new, you know, But I'm getting too old. To do anything, and I'm still doing a television show.
Speaker 3: Just quickly before we talk about your current project. In my algorithm at moment, Glenn Robins are all the outtakes, and there's a lot of them. Jesus, it makes me laugh. Kath and Kim, how much bloody fun did you have on set and how much types of fun?
Speaker 17: Peter Rosawn and I would have a lot of fun, obviously because the girls. We get to watch the girls. Obviously we would do a thing where we would close because we would shoot night for days sometimes or meaning that you would just put covers on the windows and it'd be two o'clng in the afternoon, but it'd be nighttime inside the house.
Speaker 5: So you went on a set, it's actual house, it's an actual house.
Speaker 17: And when that happened, the girls would go loopy. I'm serious.
Speaker 12: After dark they would just see women do in general, that would go crazy and they would make some sort of minor domestic reference to groggling or something and they would just start crying with laughter.
Speaker 17: And Pete I would look at each other and.
Speaker 2: Go, what what just happened?
Speaker 5: Ye, that's what women do. The sun goes down, we go loopy.
Speaker 17: Anyway, I've got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I got up this morning, right, No, what did the gym round stations?
Speaker 3: Went?
Speaker 17: Did the gym last night?
Speaker 2: To the gym? Would you do this?
Speaker 17: I wore a powder blue top, Okay, like T shirt or a sweating windsheeter windcheter wind sheeter that's going to make some noise on the stepper, and only because I that's the only one that was handy. Two of the ladies at the gym go, you look good and powder blue? Oh, I thought, I'm coming in here tomorrow. I'm gonna wear a powder blue top, right, and I'm going Can you wear a powder blue top to a radio station?
Speaker 2: Hip?
Speaker 17: Groovy?
Speaker 2: Here we come.
Speaker 17: I put it on this morning. I looked in the mirror, I thought of you guys and went, I'm not going powder blue into a radio.
Speaker 5: You absolutely could because it will bring out the blue in your eyes.
Speaker 2: But I'm in a matching tracksuit phase at the moment.
Speaker 6: Seen what he bought last week, good heavens above. It looked like it was made from carpet. He looked like the wooly mammoth in it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know my latest purchase?
Speaker 5: No judgment fashion advice.
Speaker 17: I think you could get away with that, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much.
Speaker 17: You know what, It's all fine if you know you look no, but to tell the listeners what you're looking at.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a G string candy candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm going to own.
Speaker 19: It down the beach the other day and there was a lot of G string action men, not women, well in women, and I'm going if I did that, I would get into.
Speaker 5: Trouble with your power blue jumper.
Speaker 2: To the nude beach in Melbourne Beach and how.
Speaker 3: Is it down there?
Speaker 5: Isn't it down the half moon.
Speaker 17: Exactly what you turn up completely except for your white runners and we get down very well.
Speaker 2: It's not in a half moon half moon back a very family friendly hotspot.
Speaker 3: What annoys me?
Speaker 17: I went to the nude beach up in Queensland and a guy walks down the beach. He's completely nude except for a backpack eating an apple. Now, no, if you got to be nude, don't wear a backpack and don't eat an apple, because to me that is offensive.
Speaker 6: I can do the apple the backpack men. Naked man in just socks is revolting. Do you know what actually naked man in just a T shirt.
Speaker 2: No, well you can just see it.
Speaker 17: The right man doing the right thing. Yeah, now I can't be able to talk about but Televan.
Speaker 2: Out of time.
Speaker 5: Actually before we did ask about the show, and you said, oh, who cares?
Speaker 2: I want to bring it up because it's a cracker Glenn and Mick's celebrity intervention. It is on tonight seven thirty on seven good friend of ourses on the show, Doctor Chris Brown.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he's a weirder.
Speaker 3: What's serious?
Speaker 5: He's a bit weird, isn't he.
Speaker 2: There's not real problems here, right, just you bring them in and no, they're real problems.
Speaker 17: Yeah, don't worry. We research well and and we find things that need to be held up to the challenge.
Speaker 3: Them on different things that are ruining their lives.
Speaker 17: Well, it's a bit this is your life. It's a little bit of a roast, it's a little bit of a sharing the love.
Speaker 5: It's a brave person to sign up to that. Yeah, I'd be scared.
Speaker 17: People have come on, have really enjoyed it, and so therefore it's cathartic.
Speaker 5: Are there any celebrities you asked to come on the show that said no? Or is there anyone you really want.
Speaker 2: You would have to.
Speaker 17: I think what's his name, that singer Sharon? He said no, if he's going to come on, But apparently we did make an approach and he wasn't interested. Seriously, you're going to get to work with Uncle Arthur.
Speaker 3: My god, I was going to ask about his Uncle Arthur still with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he made appearance in.
Speaker 17: The first first episode. Yeah, jumped out of me.
Speaker 2: How is he?
Speaker 17: He's all right, he's doing well. Yeah, what would you like? Would you like me to do a little put the outfit on finish on the radio.
Speaker 15: Like that?
Speaker 17: How old you're showing your age now? Because that was nineteen eighty comedy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I'm not. I'm not familiar with Uncle Arthur's work, especially.
Speaker 2: Especially especially when Glenn's in the room, going you're gonna go put their fix?
Speaker 5: I do because I'd like to know who you're talking about.
Speaker 17: Well, we are out at home. I do drop into different characters in the bedroom and his Uncle Arthur. Ladies love Uncle Arthur.
Speaker 2: He gets more action. Russell Court or uncle looked.
Speaker 17: Russell Court's pretty handy Uncle Arthur. Something happens and he hasn't a little bit of an accident, and everyone goes home not very happy. And we see each other down the park occasionally. Now Jason and I Jason, and tell you where else we see each other.
Speaker 5: I said before I saw Glenn Robins, and.
Speaker 17: We also see each other with Glenn Robins, big, big double, bring it up again. It was in the underpants departments.
Speaker 5: While we were both there in the undis department. It big doesn't underpants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the women's lingerie section.
Speaker 5: What are you doing that?
Speaker 2: I was there with my wife, But when I saw Glenn, I was there.
Speaker 17: By myself.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 17: And I was looking for a G string to wear to a nude beach and.
Speaker 11: I don't talk about this on the radio, And then here we are talking about around and I picked out a beautiful of blue G string and a lovely bra setting and I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 17: With a T shirt when they what did you say earlier?
Speaker 2: No pants? I'm going to wrap this up to help you, Glenn, Glenn and mixed celebrity interventions.
Speaker 5: He still got it.
Speaker 2: Glenn back tonight now seven point thirty on seven A. Glenn's always good to see you. Thanks, Glen b bar Nicki Minaj's Beauty and I beat on number one hundred. Good morning. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and guys. Next week we're out in the out we are.
Speaker 6: We have fifty thousand dollars to give away and we want you to say hey and you could win.
Speaker 5: So it is our say hey for fifty k and it is as simple as that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks to Carl Holmes.
Speaker 2: We did this a couple of years ago and it was great fun. God, we met some people around town.
Speaker 3: We're going to rock the suburbs.
Speaker 5: We're going north, south, east, and west.
Speaker 2: All right, first one, we're starting near me. We going to.
Speaker 5: Carnegie Carnegie on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We should have Korean barbecue afterwards.
Speaker 3: Is there a good set up there? Actually? Yeah, you were telling us about it, you've been.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's lots of good restaurants.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Laurie is going to like it. They do paper plates, paper I can do paper plates, I know. But you've got to be careful, have you next to the It's more than.
Speaker 5: Korean barbecue for me. I don't really want to go to a restaurant cook my own food. No, it's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, good point. It's a bit of work, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, It's not about the Korean barbecue. We're going to Carnegie because we want to meet you. All you have to do is come down, say hey, and you could win your share of fifty k.
Speaker 2: So between four and five pm next Tuesday, that is location one, because we're going to do five locations across Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Put them all up on our socials. Nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: So between four and five you.
Speaker 5: Got to come down or what you got to say, Clint hey, hey hey.
Speaker 2: And then everyone that we meet in that one hour, we'll go in the draw tween ten thousand dollars. We'll ring someone back the next time, keeping down on you. Here's the best bit. Then we clear all those entries and go out somewhere else.
Speaker 3: And do it again another suburb exactly, another ten k ten thousand a day.
Speaker 2: You meet us in that one hour, you're in the running for the ten k.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 2: Carnegie Centrals, where we're going to be right outside spotlight level one Tuesday, four pm to five pm.
Speaker 5: We'll see there.
Speaker 6: We'll put on our socials in case you forget to write it down, but we can't wait to meet you Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Exactly bring it on at say Hey fifty K. Thanks so our mates to Carlile Holmes, we love them better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their display homes across Melbourne or a Carlole Holmes dot com dot au.
Speaker 8: Thank you for me.
Speaker 6: Okay, Melbourne, listen, we have absolutely spectacular weather today and tomorrow, so get out and enjoy it because Clint's being Nancy negative and says the weather's going to turn, so let's make the most of it.
Speaker 2: She's going to be She's going to be beautiful night the MCG tonight, it's.
Speaker 3: Me great night on.
Speaker 2: The Hawks.
Speaker 3: The Hawks are seven straight, white tipped the Hawks and no.
Speaker 6: Hawks, so we're both going for the Hawk the Hawks tonight going Jase, tell us again, why I'm going?
Speaker 2: It's my wife booked a girls night out to see the Devils prior to too Ja.
Speaker 5: He said yes. He actually said yes, I was.
Speaker 2: So keen I rank. Did I sound devastating on the phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he said yes. Oh, actually I mean.
Speaker 2: Going out.
Speaker 3: We're lucky enough to be hosted, you know, in a box, which would be fantastic and you.
Speaker 5: Can miss out on the corporate. Bad night to go to the movie The Devil Wears of Reign Supreme.
Speaker 2: My wife's friends are listening, Tash in the other moms, you better have a cranky.
Speaker 15: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: We just call them.
Speaker 3: You can replicate the box an I don't make some.
Speaker 5: Little party parts and scones for halftime.
Speaker 3: It's just the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got to pay for it. Good luck to the past tonight tomorrow. Bye, everybody here.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good.
Speaker 5: Following them on the socials.
Speaker 9: Said.
Speaker 10: Us usa.
Speaker 9: Us usa, Usa, Usa, Usa, Usa, us usa, Usa, Usa, Usa, Usa.
Speaker 3: Usa sat.
Speaker 9: Us us sa