Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's just a quick one, guys, heads up, just gotta be a quick one today because.
Speaker 1: With a lot of hide and seek stuff.
Speaker 2: Going on going on, you guys are busy. We're going to be doing something from in there. Can you stay on and chat with us when we do pods?
Speaker 1: I hope? So just click eye. Can we get some Yeah we will.
Speaker 3: I'll who's back you with me?
Speaker 1: Just you?
Speaker 2: You're holding the fort, Aaron Rich Yeah, me and Aaron Nando's will be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not eating at the moment, so I'll let you pick watch you night for lunch grilled.
Speaker 1: You know what a massive fan, aren't you. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of the pod just to get it, just to get in, just to get it going, you know, so we can belt this out, can we just we'll just finish these a couple of minutes and then we can.
Speaker 1: She'd be back.
Speaker 3: This has been a glorious way to start.
Speaker 2: She went out last night. Oh yeah, and to her credit, we've had a big We've had a big meeting. We've been a big meeting. That's been a two hour meeting. Yes, past tweld we know we're on your site. We're on your site.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: But the irony in all this is that she's been sitting on the couch flapping her guns for the gums for the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Well then you tell her that, which comes in our wait chicken ship. Absolutely. AnyWho.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is, yeah, we got into it earlier. We would have been done.
Speaker 3: I am jumping on a jet plane tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So's extremely nervous because he has been getting the rig ready for the celebrity swimming com I'm just watching on TV now. Oh yes, you come out like a giant door in front of a big screen and that'll say teams stand away.
Speaker 3: It's quite a distance.
Speaker 1: Question. Is this a Chandler Aquatics Center?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ah, you're a gamer?
Speaker 2: How far I know?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 2: I did fifteen meters and almost fucking was going to have a heart attack. Brady, you're a swimmer. How many laps you.
Speaker 4: Do of a fifty meter pool?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do twenty?
Speaker 1: Don't forget to touch.
Speaker 3: We were meant to go swimming today.
Speaker 4: Don't forget.
Speaker 3: I've got so much and I'm so busy and so important. Last I'm just gonna go, you know, I'm just gonna get cold.
Speaker 1: You're going swimming, gen Z.
Speaker 2: What time should we go?
Speaker 4: I come, I'll be here until five pm at this point, so well, we.
Speaker 5: All we're going to be here til five pm because we mustn't go at all of us. We'll get ship done. What he wants a meeting to go for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 4: Now, don't target me.
Speaker 1: This isn't about me.
Speaker 5: Why you just talked for two hours?
Speaker 3: It's quite a boring man, No, no one.
Speaker 4: Hey, real real quick? Do I need to cut around Canada?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe Canada.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: About Canada.
Speaker 5: Canada.
Speaker 2: We were talking about how Lauren was deep diving into I was doing a stalk of found one in Canada, of one of ours, and.
Speaker 4: We're you're not making more work for me by.
Speaker 2: The Lincoln.
Speaker 5: I'm not so under another time through you, it was through my LinkedIn. I need the rest of that chatting there?
Speaker 4: What's that about about?
Speaker 1: It was great?
Speaker 4: The painting, it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: But painting was honey.
Speaker 5: What's the painting?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: The painting gone to the.
Speaker 5: Whole house was gone. That's funny. The statue can stay in the whole house out.
Speaker 2: Just tell me look at the pool ahead of tomorrow night, Clanton, how's your how's your How do you dive?
Speaker 1: Show me your form?
Speaker 4: No, I can't do it here?
Speaker 2: You can, but you know like you're going to be bending down if you can do your on the ground, suck the gun in on the dive.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at that form. It's a strong stroke.
Speaker 3: It is just relaxed a bit in the water.
Speaker 1: I always forget to breathe.
Speaker 3: I breathe everything, so you always forget to breathe. Health Did you breath every stroke? You know?
Speaker 5: If I'm doing it because I'm long distance, so I do every second. But if I'm doing a sprint, I'll do like five.
Speaker 3: Every every three. You can see your opponents, your rivals.
Speaker 5: Okay, what this podcast has been fun, but we have to go and do the weekend show. Now, just a couple of minutes you said a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Has this been going for thirty minutes?
Speaker 5: And that is why we need to wind it up?
Speaker 1: May still quick check in as the no boots, no booze is going.
Speaker 5: Well, no, then.
Speaker 1: You're back on the gram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I really need to give up the vape.
Speaker 1: But oh, how often are.
Speaker 3: We take before swimming.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do it at the end light up in the pool.
Speaker 5: It'll drown, it'll break.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I've got one left, so when that runs out, I won't be buying a new one.
Speaker 1: They disposables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably only would have a path maybe on the way.
Speaker 1: Well, this one's actually last me ages.
Speaker 3: It's isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you'd ever one in the consolate calf and you're like this is never ending. Yeah, and then when you need it, it's gone.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Leave them.
Speaker 2: They're so bad.
Speaker 3: How much are they They're.
Speaker 1: At thirty five bucks the legal Yeah, they're legal.
Speaker 3: I think they're frowned upon. They discussed. I think that's stopping the importing, right.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to be in front of judge and go, well it's frowned upon.
Speaker 2: Apparently the government was looking at potentially making them legal, and they were doing tax on them.
Speaker 5: They make money.
Speaker 3: Who's swimming now, hey, clan bad bad news.
Speaker 1: They do have the underwater camera.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have an underwater camera that tracks along the bottom of the baby.
Speaker 3: I'll just do a I'll do an elongated dive.
Speaker 2: They were crossed the camera now and there was a camera under the pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there will be because they need to watch your tumble turn, so don't cheat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I hope you're on the camera lane your tumble turn. Are you going to sit up? You're going to sit up and watch laws.
Speaker 5: If this podcast is ever, might finish just in time for me to watch Clint's running race.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 5: That's the underwater camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the underwater You're gonna look good on the underwater camp mate.
Speaker 5: It's freestyle, right, Yeah, I'm also concerned how late it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just check. I've got a briefing sheet.
Speaker 1: Hang on, do you say anything?
Speaker 3: It's says It's says Celebrity Race eight thirty Prime Time.
Speaker 1: Baby. Yeah, we've got Karl on tomorrow, so we're gonna chat with him about it. To be eight thirty. Channeler prodicts Center Channel nine.
Speaker 5: It'll actually be amazing to watch.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: In fact, you better practice in them.
Speaker 2: I think it's better if you stuff up, because you're gonna get more publicity if.
Speaker 4: You really really try and then follow the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you need to practice your dive with the goggles and cap on. You should bomb dive in and you need to practice your dive Clinton, Yeah, if.
Speaker 2: You're not practiced to dive with today, hang on, you even't practice with a cap on today?
Speaker 1: Oh, the goggles are going They rolled.
Speaker 5: Down the training sessions since you told us about this three weeks? How many training sessions?
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 5: Go all the times in your bathtub at home? Where did you go?
Speaker 1: Tumble turn in the Bath's quite hard to do, now.
Speaker 3: Was it? Brand you myself?
Speaker 5: You want to take friends?
Speaker 1: I think you need to dive with goggles.
Speaker 5: I agree? What are you gonna do? Jump in and then put your goggles on? What else would he do? He has to dive with goggles.
Speaker 1: Diving because they're going to roll down his fine confident you're going to.
Speaker 5: Are you going to do the goggles over the cap or the cap over the goggles.
Speaker 1: Might go.
Speaker 3: Because then when you try, I'll go and then cap exactly.
Speaker 4: That's no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Come off.
Speaker 3: Times you go a double cap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would double double cap when I swam?
Speaker 1: Really a double capital? Wasn't swimming?
Speaker 5: When did you swim? For school?
Speaker 3: When I did squad swimming? Not awarding swim club? Your team captain, have you practiced any words of wisdom and innation for your team.
Speaker 5: Why does it look like it's eight pm? Just keep swimming because keep nearly twenty hours. That's it looks like pacy open here but things we may as well stay until tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Would you just if you're not going to win, and you know you're not going to win, it's.
Speaker 5: Going to win, that just to take a false start.
Speaker 1: You don't want false starts.
Speaker 4: That's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I'm starting or finish or finishing.
Speaker 1: Question? Are you going to come out with your.
Speaker 4: What you have to?
Speaker 5: Are you going to do these ones.
Speaker 3: How they slapped their.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going to you know, I'm going to call it now. You're going to look like the guy that's taking it away too.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for this. Out of the changer and flippers like the ocean swimmers do I've got flippers in the car.
Speaker 1: Do it like an ocean?
Speaker 5: Have you got with your own flippers? Swims all the time? Swims all the time, You've got to swim bag with what else is in there? A shammy goggles some water and you've just sworn one carrying swim back. I'm worried about the belly whacker.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, what time are we going to go to the swimming today.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't sing. You need to practice.
Speaker 3: Up, Yeah, you should be.
Speaker 5: You know how to dive if you if you grew up in squad, you know how to do like a double turn. You don't need to at the end to keep going. And look, it's pretty fun swimming.
Speaker 3: Now it's.
Speaker 4: Die.
Speaker 1: It's a long ways a long it is a long way. Oh man, well i'm question. Yes, they have the colored world record line going along the pool that we see you swimming.
Speaker 3: We can put the Fatherst guys ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it. We're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 5: Jason is ready to wind it up.
Speaker 1: Let's a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Can I get it off?
Speaker 1: I have a great time to St