Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the reader panehe show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panahee Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio, the Great Rita Panahe will be back soon, but for now I'm in the hot seat.
Speaker 4: Here's what's coming up on the show.
Speaker 3: The latest News poll has the Coalition edging ahead in a key battleground state.
Speaker 4: The experts have crunched the numbers.
Speaker 3: The cost of Chris Bollen's renewables fantasy doesn't stack up. We will get a climate fact check with Professor Ian Plymer. Joe Biden descends into some sort of bizarre trance at a church function. More on that with Alex Stein and of course left He's losing it, including a lesson on how many things you can identify as at the same time.
Speaker 5: This one emmys that I just go by there. When I wear these two together, it means they go bye shear them. When I wear these together, it means they go by he. Then when I wear all of them, it means that I go by all pronoun And when I wear these together it means that I go.
Speaker 3: By she Him joining me is Sky News contributor Prue McSwain.
Speaker 4: Prue, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the coalition ahead in this latest News poll in the key battleground state of New South Wales. They're also gaining momentum as well in Queensland, increasing their lead there.
Speaker 4: What do you put this down to, Well.
Speaker 6: It was a nightmare week or probably a few weeks for Albanisi and the government as a whole.
Speaker 4: They're just all over the place.
Speaker 6: I mean, we always laugh about the each way elbow sort of naming, but it's true. He just is in a world of pain where he's wanting to be all things to all people, the Muslim voters.
Speaker 4: But then again he's been you know.
Speaker 6: Obviously sidebarred by payment who's orchestrated this whole thing quite strategically, and he's just.
Speaker 2: In a world of pain.
Speaker 6: Plus, of course this is a diversion from the real problems, which is cost of living, which everybody's sitting at home while we're having people arguing about Palestine thousands and thousands of kilometers away, and people can't feed the kids, you know, so you sort of think, no, wonder, the man's lost touch with voters. And I'm surprised in fact that he hasn't lost more of them, and we're seeing it mainly with women who are still sticking by him. He's lost blokes and you can see why. And I think it'll be only a matter of time before they really have to take a stand and realize that there's a train coming for them unless they change things fast.
Speaker 4: And I really think it's almost too late. The trains left the station. Well this is it.
Speaker 3: I mean, while they were busy, you know, fatting over Fatoma payment for the last week, there's people at home who can't pay their energy bills and this is a problem that there is a cost of living crisis in this country. So I completely agree with you there. Now look, Victoria's Department of Health is warning about a white powder being sold in Melbourne's cocaine which contains a deadly opioid. Nitzazines are a group of synthetic opioids that are up to one thousand times more potent than morphine prove this is obviously a huge concern here though I've got to say the Victorian government would.
Speaker 4: Be sitting back. They'd be pleased to hear.
Speaker 3: This, as we know that they're forging ahead with their pill testing trials, so they're probably thinking, well, hang on a sec this is.
Speaker 4: An example of why we need it, and really it's so dangerous.
Speaker 6: And then of course we've got the Greens who are advocating the free for all. You know, let's just let everybody take everything they want. Look, part of me says, well, if your bloody stupid enough to pop anything, snort something, inject something, then you know, you take your risks.
Speaker 4: You're playing with the lottery of life.
Speaker 6: But of course we have to try and save people from their stupidity. We look what's happening in America with the fetanol thing, and I mean it's zombies walking around. This is a huge crisis and.
Speaker 4: It's getting worse.
Speaker 6: You just can't believe that people are so uninf though we're seeing what's going on overseas, we see the Red Brey percussions of drug taking like this, and yet people are getting you know, succumbing to it and seduced by it. So I can understand the concern, but you know, where does it start. Does it start with personal responsibility? And why are people finding they need to resort to drugs?
Speaker 4: Well, that's the problem. In the first place.
Speaker 3: We've got to figure out why people.
Speaker 4: Are turning to drugs, not saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, here's peel testing walk away. It just doesn't make much sense. Now, look, the Federal Court has convened a special panel of judges to tackle a wave of constitutional challenges in golfing the legal system. Would you believe in the wake of that landmark en z YQ decision where as we know, more than one hundred criminals, including murderer's rapists and pedophiles, were released from immigration to tension last year, Prue, Now we've got a situation where there are dangerous non citizens taking advantage. Labor was caught off the hop time, and now they're going, well, hang on, how can we take advantage of this situation?
Speaker 4: Look, it was always going to happen, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: You know, the unfortunate fool And I'm sorry it he is a fool. Giles has just created this hornet's nest. Now and we have a situation where these opportunists who really would be making vile citizens, let's face it, with what they've done in terms of their crimes and poor characters, and now they're taking us on tying up the courts with you know, we don't want to observe any of your rules or laws. We don't want to wear ankle bracelets. We're not going to observe curfews. I mean, for God's sake, who you know, ship them all out, just get rid of them. But of course we have these ridiculous laws in this country. This constitution needs to be revised because the laws are allowing people like this to take advantage of it. And frankly, we are sick of it. The taxpayer is scared of what's going to happen, and we just need to I don't know, we need to change. We need to change governments so we can change the laws. But we need to change those laws for us.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: But also we need to get rid of Giles from this portfolio because he has presided over an absolute mess. He has not got the goals to take on such a critical portfolio.
Speaker 4: He's an absolute shocker.
Speaker 3: Now look, let's talk about the Muslim Vote campaign movement, which is expected to announce candidates it will endorse as it launches what it says is a till style assault.
Speaker 4: On Western Sydney seats.
Speaker 3: Now, a spokesperson has told The Australian it's candidates would campaign on a wide range of policy areas from Palestine and local issues.
Speaker 4: Prove this is the problem.
Speaker 3: I have a Palestine first, gars are first.
Speaker 4: What about Australians.
Speaker 3: Has sectarianism landed in our backyard?
Speaker 6: Sadly it has, you know, and this is a terrifying thing. And you've got I mean, payment's probably done us all a service because you know, the cat's out of the bag now we know what the true intention of her.
Speaker 4: Application.
Speaker 6: I suppose to even join the Senate and falling over the line sort of accidentally, and she's really and the same with Farruki. They're all just more interested in what's going on thousands of k's away in Palestine. What is the national interests of this and what it's doing is really affecting social cohesion. Now, we are a multicultural country and we embrace Muslims, we inbrace people from all around the world if they have the national.
Speaker 4: Interests at heart, if there's cohesion and we all respect each other.
Speaker 6: But when we have a situation where there's going to be a pact of people who are trying to influence the outcome of various seats and influence you know, not in the national interests, which is the main thing that is, how is that going to help what's going on in Australian households? And you know, it's really scary what's going on.
Speaker 4: We've seen it in the UK.
Speaker 6: We've got madness there and we're going to see it all around Australia if we're not careful.
Speaker 4: It is a worry. It's a big worry.
Speaker 3: And let's see how this one all pans out now. Speaking of crises, France certainly is in one. A coalition of the French left that banded together to beat a surging far right in the legislative elections has won the most seats in parliament, but not a majority. Well, how did the far left celebrate by attacking police?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 3: And the victory rally for the new French government has more Palestinian flags in sight than French flags. Have a look at this vision, Prue. This is quite a large demonstration. You would say, I don't know about you, but.
Speaker 4: I can't see any French flag. Can you know? What does this mean? Do you think we saw that?
Speaker 6: Of course at the Opera House in on our streets with all the PROTOCE marchers. You know, this is what I was just saying that people are scared and they're annoyed and angry about what's happening in these elections and on our streets generally, that this is not doing the Muslim people any any favors, that's for sure. They were very they were outsmarted. La Pen was out smarted. She thought she had it in the bag. But this coalition of very unlikely but and unlovely people from the left, communists, socialists, you know, fascists, Trotskyists are all getting together to build their muscle. The only I suppose good thing about it is they will the egos will have landed and who's how are they going to be compatible and actually get anything done? Which is really bad for for France. And they're going to happen and holy alliance where Macron's going to have to join with them. But I just see, you know, it's very sad day for France and it's also very annoying, and it's going to happen here if we're not careful that, you know, we have to be very mindful of. Penn was outsmarted and it could happen here.
Speaker 3: Well, the band got together, didn't They banded together the far left and those scenes.
Speaker 4: Are very telling, pro very telling.
Speaker 3: Now look at the UK just held its general election, and let's do a bit of a role call. Let's meet the characters of Keir Starmer's new cabinet. Here is the new Lord Chancellor.
Speaker 4: And Secretary of State for Justice.
Speaker 3: Shabana Mahmud, a pro Palestine activist with a history of anti Israel pro Gaza sentiments, a surefire signed that the UK will abandon Israel if not now soon. And now meet the UK's new Foreign Secretary, David Lammy, who thinks men can role are cervix.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's transphobic, but it's not accurate, Nick. I mean, obviously it's probably the case that only that transm don't have over it's but a cervix, I understand, is something that you can have following various procedures and hormone treatment and all the rest of it.
Speaker 3: I'm confused. I don't understand that. I'm sure many people would not understand that sentiment. It makes no sense for I'll get to you in a minute on that, but just look for good measure. Here is the UK's new Prime Minister, Sir ki Istama.
Speaker 4: Everyone there, he is pro visor on this is the.
Speaker 3: Man representing the United Kingdom. What a cabinet he's got to follow.
Speaker 6: Well, you know they get what they deserve, they voted them in and you know this is where people around the world need to really understand what their vote means. It's significant. What are you assigning your country to.
Speaker 4: And we're going to have.
Speaker 6: This rabble of fools who are going to influence very strongly what's going on in the livelihoods and the well being of the English people post Brexit.
Speaker 4: And when you.
Speaker 6: Look at it's a combination of misfits really about it. So Stuma's going to have a huge I know was a good lawyer and prosecutor. He's going to have to really use every skill to try and get through this mindfil field of imbeciles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I miss, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: It's an absolute bunch of random misfits. Now in a woke cabinet free McSween, thank you so much for joining us today, thanks to Nika joining me now is esteemed geologist professor Ian Plymer, Thank you so much for joining us. Look, we know labor are carrying on with their green dream of desperation, erecting soul of farm monstrosities next to properties, and spare a thought for Karen Man's Bridge from Queensland, who has not been able to sell her property for eight months as buyers are being put off understandably by a solar farm nearby.
Speaker 4: But look, don't worry.
Speaker 3: She was given vouchers for pub mills and a massage as compensation for her having to deal with that construction.
Speaker 4: Noisy and no this is baffling.
Speaker 3: And that's one thing that labor won't tell you that if you get hit with a green dream next to your home with lots selling.
Speaker 1: It, well, pub vouchers and a massage. Come on. I mean, if it wasn't serious, you'd have to say that's a good jack. This is terrific.
Speaker 8: Now not only has she had her property devalued immensely, but next door with the solar industrial facility, when that gets to the end of its life or maybe a short life, if you have a big hailstorm, then there is a real problem because that land is unusable until that facility can be removed.
Speaker 1: That land is prime agricultural land.
Speaker 9: That land now is contaminated with lead and cadmium and selenium that leaks out of these solar panels, and that land and that contamination and that destruction of property values is because we have decided to buy these massive Chinese facilities that are built outside creating employment for.
Speaker 8: Others, and we are destroying our own country. We will pay for this very dearly, and in twenty years time people will.
Speaker 1: Say what were they thinking? The answer is they weren't.
Speaker 4: No, they weren't.
Speaker 3: And you're right, we don't hear as well about the leaking of hazardous material. What labour's going ahead with the three eyed fish nuclear campaign. But hey, the shoe is also on the other foot when it does come to renewables. But as I said, you won't hear about it now. Look, we can hardly be surprised by this. The energy modeling Chris Bowen has used to justify the push for renewables has been a fast from the beginning. Energy expert Adam Morrison claims it failed to include the cost of expensive offshore wind farms and grossly underestimated the efficiency of nuclear power plants.
Speaker 4: And do you agree, well, I do.
Speaker 8: The only thing renewable about renewables as a subsidence, they just keep coming and it doesn't matter whether you don't produce energy, or you do produce energy, you still get paid.
Speaker 1: Modeling is modeling. Modeling is trying.
Speaker 8: To get an understanding of a very complex process, and most models are best give you an indication of what might happen. And as soon as the word model is used, I am very skeptical. I'm thinking, wait a minute, I'm being con in terms of not including nuclear. Just look at what Finland's done. Just look at all the other countries in the world that have nuclear. Just look at the nineteen of the twenty g twenty countries that have nuclear. Australia is the great exception, except for a medical reactor at Lucas Heights in Sydney.
Speaker 1: So we are being conned.
Speaker 8: As soon as you hear the word net zero, words net zero, you hear models, as soon as you hear renewables. You've got to search and you don't have a scratch very far, and you know you've been conned.
Speaker 3: I figure spot on it is a great pond. Yet you've got Albow and Bowen pushing for a number of offshore wind projects, the latest of course in the New South Wales Illawarra region and Ian that comes with an estimated capital expenditure of ten billion dollars.
Speaker 4: It's a taxpayer bomb.
Speaker 8: Well, it is a tax bow bomb, and you pay for it through your taxes and through your electricity.
Speaker 1: Now that's a beautiful coastline.
Speaker 8: You get on top of the cliffs at Stanwall Park and look out the sea.
Speaker 1: It's quite beautiful.
Speaker 8: You cannot destroy that with wind turbines owned by foreign companies where they are fleecing us alive, taking our money when they're not even producing power. Sometimes the same for the Hunter area. You cannot destroy a beautiful coastline. And we know from what's happened in the UK and in Denmark and the US, these monstrosities don't last very long. The salty sea spray corrodes and very quickly. Instead of having a fifteen year life, it's a lot less. And what happens They get left there, together with the dead whales, together with the dead seabirds, which you don't see because they drop to the bottom of the ocean. We see those in land facilities, but we don't see those on offshore facilities.
Speaker 1: What about flying? What about people who go hang gliding of Stanwill Park? What about fishermen? What about those ships.
Speaker 8: Coming out in and out of the port of Port Kembler, which is one of their big export ports.
Speaker 1: So this has not been thought through.
Speaker 8: All we've done is open the doors for foreign people to come in and run scams and tack air money and then disappear.
Speaker 1: That is renewable energy for you.
Speaker 3: And that is renewable energy summed up spot on.
Speaker 4: Now look Ian.
Speaker 3: We are not of course on track to reach any of our climate targets at this point, but INESCO wants Australia to set even more ambitious climate targets, this time for the Great Barrier Reef a a list of recommendations to preserve its status as a World Heritage sitew How do.
Speaker 4: You think they propose we go about this.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: ESCO are one of those organizations. As soon as you see those words with the UN in them, you roll your eyes. Now, the Great Barrier Reef is recovering wonderfully from cyclones.
Speaker 1: And if you.
Speaker 8: Want to have the Great Barrier Reef thrive, hit it with a cyclone and it will grow even bigger and better. That's what's been happening over the last few years. There's nothing wrong with the Great Barrier Reef. Now UNESCO thinking is that if we burn less coal and oil in this country and burn less gas, then we put a smaller amount of carbon dioxi under the atmosphere. And for some reason, this carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has an effect on the Great Barrier Reef. Now, reefs are made of calcium carbonate that has forty four percent carbon dioxide in that solid material.
Speaker 1: Reefs grow when water is warmer. The best reefs in the world are north of the Great Barrier Reef. Just go to the Red Sea. I've been diving there, I've been fishing there. There are inner reefs and outer reefs like we're having the Great Barrier Reef.
Speaker 8: That water is much warmer. Go to p and G Go to the Philippines. Coral loves warm water. Coral loves carbon dioxide because it's builds using that carbon dioxide.
Speaker 1: So you ESCO are really pushing a propaganda.
Speaker 8: It is not underpinned by any science, and they're just part of the green left environmental movement trying to make Australians pay because we are wealthy. We've built this country from nothing and therefore we are sinful. Therefore we must pay. And my view is just forget what you Esco say, the great barrier reef, but in good shape. Go there, enjoy it, and you don't have to go now, because it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Disappear for a long time.
Speaker 8: It's disappeared score of times over the last ten million years. The great berry reef comes and the great barrier reef goes.
Speaker 1: So go and have a look, and go and dive and see how healthy our reef is.
Speaker 4: Go and have a look. It's there to see. It is a beautiful reef.
Speaker 3: And wouldn't it just be great if we stopped hearing from all these climate alarmists when it comes to that beautiful reef of ours, Professor Ian Plymer, we have to leave it there.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Still to come Lefties Losing It to Independence Day special and Alex Stein on what options the Democrats have left after Joe Biden refuses.
Speaker 4: Once again to stand down.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start with the monumental and rather bizarre meltdowns in the US over July four celebrations.
Speaker 4: It seems this Independence Day has.
Speaker 3: Really brought out the real loons of America, like this delightful woman. Or maybe it's a man or perhaps a they. Maybe you can figure it out.
Speaker 10: If you are somebody who has been saying free Palestine and is also celebrating for the July today, you are being a hypocrite. You cannot be against settler colonialism and genocide while also celebrating settler colonialism and genocide. And the two biggest reasons that people will give me is, oh, it's not about that, it's about my traditions. Well, one, who wants traditions that are based in white supremacy? Two, Your traditions are not more important than liberation. The second reason that I always get is, well, it's about freedom. Freedom for who, no additionous people, not black people, not disabled people, not queer people, not women. I'm who for who whose freedom are you really celebrating besides white sis head, non disabled, wealthy men.
Speaker 4: You are a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: I love to invite this they them, she her, he him to a party, clearly the life of every celebration.
Speaker 4: And take a look at this.
Speaker 3: American who says the American flag makes him feel uneasy until he spots one that's right up his alley.
Speaker 11: So we're visiting in upstate New York, near Poughkeepsie lots of farm country, lots of American flags and blue lives matter of flags, and it was really making me uneasy. And then we came to this cute little town called Hudson. It's it's a famous wheeling town and I see a lot of flags like this. Totally felt my nurves committees. Isn't that interesting? I'm not even gay?
Speaker 3: Macho macho man. Well, there's a door, it's open for you to leave. And imagine being so triggered by the American flag you burn it like this woman.
Speaker 12: Not roads be an American where I loll it mno free and forget the once it took my riesel is from me. But a lady stand and fight for us and every singlely.
Speaker 3: Well, love, if you don't think you are living in the land of the free, we'll get you a one way ticket to a rock and see how you go over there. Now, it wouldn't be a Pride celebration without queers for Palestine, would It' Yes, that old group plucked out of nowhere, and really for the people who were just tragically sad and confused. After all, it's a crime to be queer over there. But don't worry it doesn't apply for the queers for Palestine. Have a look at this transgender man dressed as an Indian woman dancing while waving a Palestinian flag. Wouldn't you love to see him belly dance his way onto the Gaza strip, shimming his way through the enclave. That'll give him a real freedom of expression experience.
Speaker 13: Along with this guy.
Speaker 3: Shaking those hips draped in a cafe air, I wonder if he would be allowed to shake his hips in downtown Gaza while using that scarf to cover his modesty. These people are so understimulated. Has anyone ever seen a pride rally in Palestine? Nope, because there are none.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: If you were ever confused about a person's pronouns, don't know who they are or what to call them, don't worry.
Speaker 4: This person has got it all figured out.
Speaker 3: Now Here is a lesson in how many things you can identify as at the same time.
Speaker 5: When I wear this one, it means that I just go by them. When I wear these two together, it means they go by she them. When I wear these together, it means they go by Heathen. When I wear all of them, it means that I go by all pronouns, and when I wear these together, it means that I go by she him. I'm gonna wear them all right now, because I go by all pronouns right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the morning, I'm a boy, By lunchtime, I'm a girl, by the afternoon, i'm no gender, and then by dinner, I'm a mix of them all.
Speaker 4: It's like a lucky dip. The derangement is astonishing. Now.
Speaker 3: The left is obsessed with being friends and allies of the trans community, except apparently when the tables are turned on them.
Speaker 4: Beautiful trans women out here, tell us about your transition? How No, so I have a question for you? Why don't ask me those questions we're.
Speaker 1: Interviewing like trans women and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a trans woman.
Speaker 14: I'm a Oh no, No, we're support fully supportive.
Speaker 15: Do you want to talk about sort of transitioning or anything like that, or like what people are going to do.
Speaker 2: A transition because I was born a woman?
Speaker 1: No, of course, you're a woman. Of course.
Speaker 2: Does it make a trans woman any less of a woman?
Speaker 1: No, you are one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I'm not a transwoman.
Speaker 15: Is there another definition that people like to use?
Speaker 16: Or you thought I was a man.
Speaker 3: Isn't it enlightening that the moment she was called a man, she suddenly knew exactly what a woman is. They love to latch on like leeches, don't they to any cause that makes them feel special and relevant? Oh but not when the shoe is on the other foot. Now to the most admirable woman going around, JK.
Speaker 4: Rowling, for not being afraid to.
Speaker 3: Speak up about transgender issues. And it seems she's living rent free in the minds of men who like to dress like women.
Speaker 15: It's really sad that she is consumed by this incredibly deep, made up bigotry. You know, this made up narrative that causes her to be an obsessed twenty four to seven person caught up in bigotry. It's like an uncle on Facebook or whatever that's just consumed by this untrue, hateful narrative. And I honestly empathize with Harry Potter fans who are going through that grieving process. And sometimes when someone becomes a complete and utter, total, hateful bigot, you need to let that person go.
Speaker 3: Yes, Harry Potter fans, let that person go. Was that a eulogy as someone died? And what's it got to do with an uncle on Facebook? Tell me why are these people so sad? Joe Biden has reached unprecedented levels of what can only appear to be dementia induced cringe.
Speaker 4: How did he celebrate the Fourth.
Speaker 3: Of July with Christmas wishes for all Americans?
Speaker 4: We give thanks?
Speaker 17: He's still our commander in chief, the President of.
Speaker 12: The United States, the extraordinary President of the United States.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: Who Happy Independence Day?
Speaker 4: Oh dear.
Speaker 3: This is a shocking look for someone desperately trying to convince us he is not a potato any more. Tragic scenes, Joe has revealed he is not a man, but a woman, a black woman at that.
Speaker 14: By the way, I'm proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman, black president.
Speaker 3: He's also given us a new rendition of the time warp.
Speaker 15: I'll be down a jump.
Speaker 4: I will beat him again at twenty twenty h Who's going to tell him your I?
Speaker 3: And to top it all off, the President appeared to descend into some sort of weird trance set a church gathering.
Speaker 15: Ah No, let us stand together.
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: First saw the like, Wow, yes, all is well?
Speaker 4: Joining me now?
Speaker 3: Is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein, the man himself, Alex Stein, good to see you, Alex looked. Just when we thought Joe Biden couldn't get any more catastrophic, he provides us with this new material over the weekends.
Speaker 14: Well, Dan, again, I have to say, it seems to me that President Joe Biden has maybe gotten one too many kangaroo kicks to the head. And you know, we can joke and say that it's Parkinson's or you know, we can say that he has some sort of mental deficiency, but really it's just a stain right now in our entire country because we have a president that doesn't even know how to act to church. He doesn't even know the color of his own skin, he doesn't even know his own sexuality. I mean, this man is seriously mentally deficient. And just the fact that his own party is just now seeing it when people on the right have been calling this out for the past four years, basically, it kind of makes me lose faith in the media and the fact that they're doing it this late seems just like a desperate attempt to try to fix a situation that they already knew was broken.
Speaker 3: But even Jill Biden and she's out there like the ultimate stage mom, ordering him around, telling him to get back on stage and perform. Meanwhile, he's descending into weird trances and he's just basically trying to get some sleep. The man needs some sleep. Why won't they let him bow out with some dignity?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't understand Jill Biden's motivation. I mean, she's the same one that will lie and say that she's a doctor when you know that's provably false, So she is obviously a fraud to her. But even his son, Hunter I've heard is that he's one of the main people that is pushing Joe Biden to stay in this race. If Hunter had any respect for his own father, he would say, Dad step down. And like Joe Biden even said he has created some memorable accomplishments, being the first vice president with a black African American president, having the first female black vice president. I mean, you would say these are progressive values. These are things that he's done, and he can't really improve much from this, so they need to tell him to retire. But the fact that his closest people won't do that, that shows you that they don't truly love him or at least they don't have the amount of respect that they should for a person that has probably done a lot for them in this country, even if we don't like his political viewpoints.
Speaker 3: I know, and I think doctor Jill is taking her role as the doctor a little bit too seriously under these circumstances. Now you mentioned this before, Formal Senior House Democrats are calling for Joe Biden to end his reelection.
Speaker 4: Bid.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's actually going to go between now and November. Surely he just wants to go out with some sort of level of dignity.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I really I believe, and I've been wrong, but I think it's a zero percent chance that Joe Biden is going to be on the ballot or be the main candidate for president of the Democratic Party. I mean, I just don't see that they would let him run at this point because he's such an embarrassment. I mean, that debate was the final nail in the coffin or the campaign of Joe Biden, and they had to do something to stop them. But Kamala Harris is not smart enough to do it on our own, so they're going to have to put in Gavin News I mean, they're really upper Creek without a paddle because they don't have any other good replacements.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, they're absolutely grappling at straws. Let's be honest, now, Vice President Kamala Harris has conspicuously only said Joe Biden's name once during a campaign appearance in New Orleans over the weekend. Probably on purpose perhaps, but look, Alex, let's not forget she's been desperately running a defense racket for Joe Biden forever.
Speaker 4: Take a look.
Speaker 17: We have a very bold and vibrant president. He is an extraordinary leader. And I wish that people could see what I see because Joe Biden is very much alive and running for reelection. He is extraordinarily smart. He has the ability to see around the corner in terms of what might be the challenges we face as a nation. And I can tell you this is someone who is tireless.
Speaker 1: Our president is in good shape, in good health.
Speaker 4: Alex.
Speaker 3: What sort of a game is Kamala Harris playing here?
Speaker 14: Well, she stinks. She's not very smart at all. And let me just tell you one little factor it about Kamala Harris. I people don't realize the reason why she has so much political power today is basically the mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown helped her, And people should do the research into their relafeationship, which is very weird and you know, has a lot of conspiracy behind it, but I think people should look into it. And at the same time, Kamala Harris is not very smart. She was on the cover of Vogue magazine and she wore jeans and Chuck Taylor. She's not even smart enough to dress fashionably for the most fashionable magazine in the world. So if you think that she can run this country, run America, she can't. So she's scared to death. She's running defense for Joe Biden because I don't even think she wants to be president, because she knows how bad things really are, and she also knows that she's not talented enough to fix it because her public speaking skills are terrible. Just her overall IQ is not that great either. So Kamala Harris, all she can do is be a cheerleader. She can't actually be the leader of the free world.
Speaker 3: No, well, she can't be that intelligent Alex of course that that video emerged of her last week on the pretend phone to an American actress where she was saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm att here on the streets.
Speaker 3: You know, she was trying to get all cool, play it cool, look at me, I'm the every day American. I don't think that did her any favors if she was indeed looking to run what do you think.
Speaker 14: No, she tries to be a woman of the people. But even she said that there shouldn't be voter id laws because African Americans can't go to Kinko's in print out documents. So she has the lowest expectations of the African American community. And she makes everything about race and gender. And I would say that that's racist when you make everything about race and gender. So she's a hypocrite. She's untalented, and she's not smart, and sadly here in America. That shows you how great of our country is. When she is one of the top leaders of the free world. It makes me sick sometimes when I have to realize how crazy that reality is much stranger than fiction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, her IQ is clearly quite low. The President of the United States can't even stay awake. What a fantastic time Alex Stein to be an American. Now, look Philadelphia radio station has cut ties with the host who admitted to asking President Biden questions that.
Speaker 4: Were applied to her by his team.
Speaker 3: Andre out Lawful Sanders scored the first post post debate interview with Biden last week, but fatally admitted that she was fed eight questions by his team and use four of them.
Speaker 18: You asked four questions, and maybe that's what you were allowed to ask by the campaign or the White House, but they were essentially the same questions. Both interviews about accomplishments progressing your respective state, what's at stake in the election, what he has to say about his debate performance, and what he would say to voters who think their vote doesn't matter or might sit this election out. Were those questions given to you by the White House or did you have for the campaign or did you have to submit questions ahead of this interview?
Speaker 1: The questions were sent to me for approval. I approved to them.
Speaker 18: Okay, so the White House sent the questions to you ahead of the interview, yes, Alex.
Speaker 3: Look, the lefty media have protected Biden for so long and now they're feeding questions.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, she's paid the price, so surely.
Speaker 3: She should have used her own independence to not ask Biden based questions.
Speaker 14: Well, that's a fair assessment from you. But even Howard Stern, one of the most legendary broadcasters in American media history, he gave Joe Biden a very softball approved interview just like that. So I guess that's the only way that these people get access is by having this improved you know, pre written questions that they can just only ask. But what's so terrible about this is I think Joe Biden should be charged with the hate crime. That's an African American woman that lost her job because of him, So he deserves to go to jail. If Donald Trump, if they're trying to put Donald Trump and jail, put him in jail, because that African American woman did not deserve to lose her job.
Speaker 4: No, definitely not. But I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that media, government organizations, they submit questions, but you know, in the end, if Biden wants to prove that actually he has got something left up there, surely he needs to come out and just try and be himself, not have all these prescripted questions.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, obviously, but the guy can't even answer any of these questions. He can't answer a simple question. He starts talking about highways. He talks about his son Bo and how he passed away in the war, when really he passed away from cancer. So he can't even speak on his own personal experiences. So they can't let him do an interview like that. They literally cannot. So that's where we're at. We have a president that cannot be asked an improvisational question and give a coherent answer. Very sad, but that's reality in which we live in right now.
Speaker 3: It certainly is Alex Stein, thank you. Coming up lefty comedians start piling on Joe Biden, is Hollywood turning reds? Joining me now is Entertainment and Royal reporter at Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 4: Kinsey, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the show, I was discussing just how much the American left catastrophically freaking out about Joe Biden and whether he can take on Donald Trump in this year's election, And naturally this leads to some comedians like Dana Carvey and David Spade seizing on such chaos.
Speaker 4: This is what happened.
Speaker 11: She's a doctor, but people are like, it's kind of like, how doctor Pepper is a doctor where you don't really know what kind of doctor.
Speaker 14: You did.
Speaker 10: Great, Joey, you answered every question.
Speaker 14: She did, great, Joey, Joey, you answered every question.
Speaker 2: Oh You're tremendous. But if he kind of in a moment said well, maybe maybe.
Speaker 14: I should maybe I should should shut.
Speaker 3: Down, and then she would go, that's not going to happen, not on my watch, Kinsey. I'm sure she would say that's not going to happen because she is the stage mum and she won't accept anything less. But what does it say when two left leading liberal comedians finally stop picking on the other guy for once?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Absolutely, I think that you're seeing certain celebrities decide that they don't want to be on the wrong side of history. I mean, what we witnessed in that presidential debate was a It was a train wreck. And if you're watching, if you're actually aware of what's been going on with Biden over the last few years, seeing him fall down steps, hearing some of the mistakes he's made, not only in his memory but in just utilizing the proper words to describe what he's trying to say, I think that you're not as shocked But the reality is is a lot of people were just tuned out.
Speaker 4: They knew they.
Speaker 16: Hated Donald Trump, they weren't going to give any energy to Joe Biden's gaffes, but everyone stopped to tune in to that debate. It was absolutely terrible, and nobody wants to Nobody wants to defend him anymore because they don't want to be called out for being delusional or so so blind by hatred for Donald Trump that they would prop up a candidate that is clearly no longer somebody that.
Speaker 4: Any of us have feted. Yeah, I absolutely agree with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, he has been exposed now, really, Joe Biden on the world stage for being totally in coherence, so hardly surprising that comedians are having their turn with it now.
Speaker 4: Look, a certain rumor is going around about what.
Speaker 3: A guest at Gwyneth Paltrow's house did or did not do in their host's bed. It's a little bit gross. So I'm going to let you explain this. But do we know who it is yet and who allegedly did this deed?
Speaker 16: I just I have to tell you, at every hair salon, at every nail salon, this is the conversation that's going on. It was a British newsletter that ran a blind item, and i'll paraphrase saying something along the lines of a recent house guest of Gwyneth Paltrow catastrophically lost control of their bowels in bed, while then fled before they could face the music, then doing the lord's work. The Daily Mail actually revealed the mystery gooper to be a well known socialite. I won't say it here because I don't want us to get in trouble, but word got out after Gwyneth Paltrow allegedly told Oprah Winfrey, Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld nothing is sacred. Now the internet is flooded with headlines like did someone really poop at Gwyneth Paltrow's house? And what should the guest who pooped in Gwyneth Paltrow's bed do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 16: And I think from a and this is the conversation we're having at the salon, I think from a pr standpoint, we're asking ourselves, if you know, if he pops or poops up on a red carpet too soon, would he be considered shameless? But if he disappears for too long, would that make him look guilty or be all anyone ever associates him with. So good luck to that PR firm. Talk about crisis management.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crisis management of very different proportions, Kinsey, They probably didn't want to find themselves in this position, but here they are. So Look that the nail salons are having a field day across America with this, clearly, and we're all fascinated, which is very bizarre. Now, look, we're nearly wrapped season five of The Kardashians. I feel like the seasons of this show they just never seem to end, do that they just roll into one.
Speaker 4: But look, unlike.
Speaker 3: Earlier episodes where we've seen cameos from some of the brief flings or boyfriends of other sisters, there's still no sign of Kylie Jenner's boyfriend, actor Timothy Chala Mate, even though they've been dating for some time. But apparently this is going against Mamager Chris Jenner's wishes.
Speaker 4: What more can you tell us?
Speaker 16: And can you blame him? You know, everybody talks about the Kardashian curse. How anytime a man is seen with the Kardashians, their entire career goes into decline.
Speaker 4: But Mamager of the Century. Really.
Speaker 16: Chris Jenner, who turns Kim Kardashian from Vivid Entertainment to Vogue, is apparently clashing with her youngest daughter, Kylie over her relationship with Timothy. According to The Daily Mail, Chris would love for Timothy to flaunt Kylie everywhere, but Kylie considers their relationship off limits to the media and paparazzi. In fact, sources to say that Kylie's relationship with Timothy has survived because she is refusing to play the publicity game and won't succumb to her mom's desires for the actor to proudly parade her. So this is one of those rare moments where Chris Jenner is actually hearing the word no thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Kylie, all the very best to you in your career when you say no to the Mamaja of the Century. But look, I seem like a happy couple. You can understand why she probably wants to keep it private because it's not like her sisters have really ever had that much luck in the romance department, that's for sure. Now Prince William is going viral for his hilariously animated reaction to the England team's success at the euro Football Championship at the weekend, this was him.
Speaker 4: We've got royal approval as well. I think, there you go.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: I think, isn't he just fantastic? And we know this comes just a few weeks after he was caught dad dancing at Taylor Swift's London concert, Kinsey.
Speaker 4: He really is just like everybody else. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 16: And then did you see that cute video of him on the scooter around Windsor Castle. I think that there was a dignified silence at the beginning of the year after we heard about the King's cancer. Shortly you know, I mean months after that, we heard about Princess Keate and Catherine the Princess of Wales her can or issues, and then the hellish rumor mills started. It felt very icy and unsettling to be a Royal watcher. But seeing Prince William in good spirits has completely changed everyone's attitude. There is hope, there is joy, and I think it's really uplifted the royal watching community.
Speaker 3: That's so good to hear. And I think you're right, if you are a Royal fan, you'd be looking at this vision going, Wow, it's good to see him out again. He's out with his kids, and you know, I just think it shows a little bit of personality. What do you think, Kinsey, Because the Queen was always very stoic, but it's nice to see this next generation showing that emotion.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 16: I mean, he's my favorite royal for a reason. He's not only handsome, but he seems to have a surly side too, and we've seen that a lot throughout the last few weeks and I've really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree.
Speaker 3: Now, look, it's coming up to twenty years since the groundbreaking Oscar winning film Broke Back Mountain burst onto the scene, and we're learning about all the male actors who passed on playing one of the two gay male leads. Now this includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, but also Mark Wahlbird, who said that the film quote creeped him out. And as we know, the final two roles went to Jake Gillenhole and our very own Ossie heath Ledger. But all these big names turned down what went on to be such an iconic role for both of those actors. Does this surprise you that they've said. It creeped me out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 16: I think that everything happens for a reason, and it's like you said, would Heath Ledger have become what he did without that role Jake Gillenhole too. I mean, Jake Gillenholl was a name, but I don't know if people gave him the respect as an actor as they did after that role. Mark Wahlberg as he's evolved over the years and he's become increasingly more religious. He is the spokesperson for a prayer app every Sunday. He pops on social media to remind you to pray.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I mean, maybe he regrets the verbiage there.
Speaker 16: Maybe he wishes he would have said that a little bit more delicately. But he know He's got his own production company, his own clothing line. He's one of the hardest working individuals in the industry who constantly stays busy and creates opportunities for himself F forty five whatever that is, you know, So I think that he probably doesn't regret that decision, But I do think everything worked out the way it was supposed to because we were exposed to Jake and Heath and that they were beautiful in that performance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they certainly were.
Speaker 14: You're right.
Speaker 3: I think everything happens for a reason and the right to actors in the end were chosen for what was at such a significant role in a major movie. Kinsey Schofield, thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 4: That's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. Good night.