Speaker 1: On scoring leaves Austrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panalty Show. Coming up tonight, we have a massive program for you. Patrick Carline will be here with the day's biggest stories, including the tills pushing labor further left, vowing to act vital gas projects, the Albanizer government's half a billion dollar boost for women's health. We'll look at where some of that money is actually going, and it may not be for.
Speaker 4: Women or health.
Speaker 3: Alex Stearin will have the latest from the US where President Donald Trump met with Emmanuel.
Speaker 4: Lacron and Kosher Gaeta will delve into.
Speaker 3: Rogue Senator for Tima Payment's bizarre praise of the Iranian regime and left he's losing. It is a special one tonight.
Speaker 4: There is so much joy. Yes, it's a joy read extrapaganza.
Speaker 5: Similarities to what happened in Germany and what's happening now in America are just undeniable. History may not repeat verbeat them, but it.
Speaker 4: Sure does rhyme.
Speaker 3: But first, the Jacinta Allen government is in all sorts of trouble with the Victorian electorate. According to the latest Mood of the Nation poll, which reveals sixty two percent of Victorians believe the state is headed in the wrong direction, with just twenty eight percent giving the Allen government a positive rating, making Victorian labor the worst for forming government in the country. Queensland is sitting at thirty six percent approval, while the highest approval rating is in wa for their state government with fifty three percent. The poll also confirmed that Victorians are not backing justinto Allen's pet project, the multi billion dollar suburban rail loop, has just sixteen percent of Victorians ranking it as a top priority. For more on this, let's bring in NewsCorp senior writer Patrick Carline. Patrick, what else do we learn from this survey? Interesting results?
Speaker 6: Look, definitely, Look, we're very sad in Victoria. We already knew that, in great part because we've got this massive debt. We've got the suburban rail loop that no one wants, that's going to cost thirty five billion dollars. I think it's unfunded, it's going to probably affect our credit rating. And it's been like this since Cintra Allen actually took over from Dan Andrews, if not well before. We are sad. We are ratherless at the moment. We've got kids breaking in the houses at two am, has happened a couple of nights ago. We've got potholes on the roads. Nothing is going well. There's no sense of energy or leadership. You look at anti Semitism and how that's been treated as well. There are so many issues that are going badly for the Allen government at the moment. It really does feel like the most unfit government I can remember in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: Really does look like Dan Andrews left quite a mess and jumped out just as the ship was sinking. The debt in this state the biggest in the nation by some distance compared to other states, and it's crippling. It's really biting anyone who is contributing in this state. Whether you're paying payroll tax, land tax, you're hurting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Look, there's lots of tricksy taxes. At the moment. You go back to nine point ninety two, Joan Kerner sort of inherited a similar mess, if you like, from her predecessor, and there was some sympathy for Joan Kerner. I think if you look at you Cina Allen and her clutching of the suburban railroad that no one wants. That sort of seems a meander through marginal labor seat. No one wants it, and it's going to cost a bomb, and there won't be that sympathy that Joan kerner Field, and there's no.
Speaker 3: Real business case for it. This is billions of dollars we can't ill afford. It's over budget over time. I don't think the federal government wants to be involved in this, but they're kind.
Speaker 4: Of obliged to.
Speaker 3: And there's no business case for It's not like at the end of it, there's going to be a gold mine that we're all going to benefit from. Now let's turn to the frankly terrifying prospect of a minority labor government. The Tills and the Greens have already expressed their opposition to WA Labour's decision to approve a thirty billion dollar extension to the Northwest Shelf Gas project. It is understood that both parties are going to demand the project be axed in exchange for supporting a minority labor government. Patrick the country can ill afford more self harming green left economic vandalism.
Speaker 4: This is madness. We are a resource friction nation.
Speaker 3: And yet we are paying exorbitant prices for just about every source of power. That's right.
Speaker 6: Look, if we're going to hung Parliament, there's going to be a shopping list of demands like this from activist type sort of places of thought that are going to hijack the government. I mean, you really do not want to hung Parliament because it's going to be chaotic for Australia for its best interests. And you look at the resources. I mean that gas field is there for a very long time for a very good reason, because you need either gas or you need nuclear or you need coal to actually make sure the lights can come on. It's not about sort of fixing the world. It's about actually generating income. And I make no judgment about the indigenous art that is being affected and how damaging it has been. But this project is critical to Australia's best interests for decades.
Speaker 3: And you want a WA labor government approving this with all the issues that we've had with green tape, red tape, black tape for projects, and yet they still have approved it. And it's not good enough for the tills. That is my greatest sphere of minority labor government. Much rather have labor returned in its own right than have the tills or Greens with any sort of power. Peter Dutton is pledging to cut six billion from Australia's public service spending. He wants to cut the public service from around two hundred and nine thousand to two hundred thousand. Still pretty big if you ask me, but this will represent a saving of billions. Is there an appetite for this though, Patrick? We have Australians always saying that wants a government that's fiscally responsible, but that's not how they always vote.
Speaker 6: No, that's true. Look, ordinarily you would think of shrinking public service. No one in the electorate is not going to lament that or punish a government doing that. But we are in an economic crisis that has been going for years and years now. The idea of job cuts that are savage will not appeal at all to a lot of people who will feel like they're under the microscope. But they're going to lose their jobs. It's a tricky time and look at I think the bigger issue here is the fact that both Labor and the Coalition and said we're going to put nine billion dollars towards Medicare. Labor hasn't even bothered yet to explain how they're going to pay for it. At least Peter Dutton has said, well, this is what I'm looking to do. That you would suspect that he's probably not going to go as savagely as he may have made out before.
Speaker 3: Now you're right, But I've got to say I was disheartened by the Liberals just matching that Labour spending and in fact out doing it, saying we're going to spend nine billion, not eight and a half billion, when we've got this massive debt. If you're going to be saving it from cutting a few thousand public servants and bureaucrats, then I don't know, maybe use that money to pay back.
Speaker 4: Down some debt.
Speaker 3: That's checking now. With Housing Minister Clara O'Neill, she's another one who just loves her social media output. This is her latest on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Firmly there was an example where suit for housing had been tried somewhere overseas and what would have happened to house prices and homeownity.
Speaker 3: A bunch of articles from the Guardian and New Daily. I'm convinced I don't know about you, Patrick Again, I scrutinize this social media output because we're seeing so much of it from government ministers. Is it effective and doesn't convince particularly young voters.
Speaker 6: Look, when I watch that, I feel like a kindergarten child really being lectured by a kindergarten teacher about how the world works. Look, social media is not something I'm strong on myself, but I understand some things are very funny and something's just Tank and just into Ellen, by the way, he's not very good with the social media massively important.
Speaker 3: It's particularly bad. Dan wasn't too bad. And Dan had a massive social media team. Yes, he got banged for our bucks because it was costing us money, but yeah, just into Alan's output. Not much better than clar O'Neil. Let's look at the Victorian Greens. They're also on the socials and they're boasting. They're so proud of boycotting the Lord's Prayer. Here's Greens MP Ellen Sandal. Yeah, I can't imagine why they lost the seat of Paran. Really, that's like, if you don't want to be there, fine, but to post yourself looking smug and proud and then like, why, how's that something?
Speaker 4: To be well? Celebrating.
Speaker 6: I think she's claiming to be offended. For all the people who have not said that they're offended, who has actually come out? Who are these people? As Maggie Thatcher once said, no one's talking about the Lord's prayer being offensive. It's part of our cultural history. And look sure you can look at these things. It's not offending anyone at all. And to take the high moral ground the premise is just false.
Speaker 4: It absolutely is.
Speaker 3: And all the things to be agitated about or highlighting this state that would be I don't think e've ben in the top one thousand things. Not as happy in Victoria right now, Patrick Carlin, and thank you so much for your time tonight. Thanks joining me now is the head of Advocacy at Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian. Stephanie, let's start with Labour's recent announcement that they will be investing five hundred and seventy three million into women's health. Clara O'Neill Andika Wells and Jed Carnie couldn't contain their excitement. This is their output on Instagram juvenile. But should women across Australia be that excited Stephanie. Is that money going to all go to women's health or will some of that funding go to activists and men who identify as women.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: The government are yet to confirm either way, but transrite activist groups like Transhealth Australia is celebrating because the medication that's coming under the Medicare rebates for menopause are also used for a gender affirming drugs for men, particularly estrogen. I think the government needs to be clear because women have been suffering from a shortage of these medications for quite some time. There's been a lot of coverage on the fact that these medications help women get through the very challenging symptoms of menopause, and if the government are going to suddenly increase accessibility and funding for these drugs, they should be going to the women who need it most. This is not a healthcare fund. This is not a healthcare funding policy for women if men can access it too. So I think the government needs to come out and be very clear whether this is actually a policy for women.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we need to have a far greater scrutiny of where this taxpayer largess is going to. Now I want to ask you about breastfeeding expert Jasmine Sussex. We've had her on this program a number of times.
Speaker 4: She was sacked from the.
Speaker 3: Australian Breastfeeding Association back in twenty twenty one and for refusing to use gender neutral language, refuses to make ridiculous claims if you ask me, and she's been dragged into court over comments she made about the practice of what is called male chest feeding. This is by a transgender woman, so a man identifying as a woman. Take us through what's happening here. Why is this a process that's now in court or in a tribunal.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely extraordinary and just another example of a woman being punished for speaking the truth. This particular activist documented his journey of trying to chest feed his unborn baby.
Speaker 4: It was not successful.
Speaker 2: Jasmine raised concerns about the ethics of men trying to chest feed. There's no studies that back up the evidence that the fluid that comes from men, which experts describe as galactia, is safe all nutritious for the baby. So essentially unborn babies are being sorry, newborn babies are being used as guinea.
Speaker 4: Pigs in this social experiment.
Speaker 2: And this is something that Jasmine Sussex has pointed out the e Safety Commissioner originally censored some posts of her to discussing this issue. This particular activist has made multiple complaints against Jasmine to the Queensland Human Rights Commission and it's resulted in this court action. He's demanding an apology, fifteen thousand dollars in compensation and for her posts to be removed. It's just extraordinary and another example of why we need action from the government to reinstate women's sex based rights and remove gender ideology from all our sex discrimination legislation because it is been weaponized by men to silence women like Jasmine.
Speaker 3: That is a really sinister part of this entire debate is the manner in which these processes are used to intimidate and ultimately silence women, because I know there will be plenty of other women who will hesitate to say what they think to discuss these sorts of important issues, because who wants to be in a court case, who wants to have a complaint against them of the Human Rights Commission, or be dragged in court or have that sort of stress hanging over their head for making statements that I would argue are very much mainstream, widely held beliefs by the overwhelming majority of Australians. Now step finally, steph, before you go, I want to play you This exchange between US President Donald Trump and main Governor Janet Mills after she threatened not to comply with Trump's women's sports protections.
Speaker 8: Is the mean here, the governor of men, Are you not going to comply with it? Well, we are the federal law. Well you better do it.
Speaker 4: You better do it.
Speaker 8: Because you're not going to get any federal funding at all if you don't. And by the way, your population, even though it's somewhat liberal or laugh, I did very well there. Your population doesn't want men playing in women's sports. So you better you better comply because otherwise you're not getting any federal funding. Every state.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 9: I'll see you and goold.
Speaker 7: I look forward to that.
Speaker 8: That should be a really easy one. And enjoy your life after, governor, because I don't think you'll be an elected politics.
Speaker 4: To me, this is incredible. You've got the main governor.
Speaker 3: They're willing to defy federal law, willing to jeopardize federal funding to her state. She's that committed to allowing biological men to compete in women's sport.
Speaker 2: These women should be just welcoming the changes. I mean, these are women in senior positions of power and they're being dragged, kicking and screaming to the table on protecting fellow women and their right to safe and fair sport. It's absolutely extraordinary. I just I hope he's right. I hope that she's not re elected afterwards, because this is a failure of leadership. Women deserve the right to safe AND's fair sport. And I don't think that the Democrats have learnt the election their lesson from the election.
Speaker 3: No, And I think it's a topic for a discussion and the next time you're on the way female leaders have betrayed women and young girls by backing these policies. They are essentially anti women that take opportunities away from female athletes, whether it's scholarships for young girls or positions in elite teams are for those who are a bit more advanced. Stephanie Bastian, thank you so much for your.
Speaker 4: Time tonight, Absolute pleasure.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come lefties losing it Whilst we'll delve into rogue Senator for Tima Payman's bizarre praise of the Iranian regime.
Speaker 4: Kosher Gator is up next.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. It's time for lefties losing it and you asked for it and you shall receive. Let's jump into a joy read extravaganza. This is just going to be so much fun, so much broken race baiting, extreme left nastiness.
Speaker 4: As I said last night, I'm.
Speaker 3: Shattered that she's been sacked by MSMB. Where else can I find content this ushly unhinged.
Speaker 5: One side stands for freedom while the other meets the textbook definition of fascism, namely a far right dictatorial regime like Hitler's Germany or Franco's Spain or Mussolini's Italy, but also white ruled South Africa before Mendela and the black majority took control.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, she was obsessed with calling anyone who wasn't an American heighting Marxist a fascist or racist.
Speaker 5: We do have a fascist groundswell in parts of this country, mainly among white men. Let's be clear. The racist tomahawk cholk, the gesture and chant promoting stereotypes, caricatures, and frankly hatred of Native American people, similarities to what happened in Germany and what's happening now in America are just undeniable. History may not repeat verbatim, but it sure does rhyme.
Speaker 3: She really is madder than a cut snake. And you'd remember I played a clip lost not of Joy read mocking white women's tears.
Speaker 4: Well, look was crying now?
Speaker 5: Might sure had value?
Speaker 1: And that.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that what I was doing?
Speaker 4: How value?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 4: No? No, it had no value, Joy.
Speaker 3: It was just hysteria, lies, race spating, hyperbole designed to agitate the ill informed left, who really don't need any further help in being angry and miserable.
Speaker 4: And if you feel sorry for Joy read if you think.
Speaker 3: I'm being a bit too harsh, just remember her glee when firefighters and police officers were sacked for not getting their COVID shots.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, we have the receipts.
Speaker 5: It's a pattern that we've seen across the country with police unions and officers coming out against mandates. Seattle's police union called the mandate a public safety crisis, as if vaccines aren't for the public safety. The city's police and firefighters who were fired for non compliance made a very dramatic exit, marching to city hall to turn in their boots, and a trooper went as far as to attack Governor j Insley over the radio while claiming that he was being asked to lead because I'm dirty. I mean, no one said not being vaccinated was dirty, but okay.
Speaker 3: Then charming, charming that die tribe went on for some time before she ended on this bit of misinformation and hysteria, accusing police officers of risking the lives of the public but not taking their COVID vaccine, and she also tax officers for not being masked in a New York subway.
Speaker 5: Police officers are supposed to protect and serve, but they're actually putting themselves ahead of the citizens they could infect. We constantly hear that police brutality cases wouldn't even have happened if only everyone just complied and followed all their commands. But it's clear that some officers don't hold themselves to that same standard. They're literally refusing to comply with the law. Take what happened at a New York subway stop yesterday, where a writer says he was harassed and then thrown out of the station for asking officers to wear masks, which, by the way, is the law. The NYPD says the event is under internal review. Guess all the cops former Governor Cuomo sent into the subway system are really making an impact, So for putting Americans in danger. Officers and unions who are fighting against vaccine mandates, which essentially means fighting to make the public sick, are Tonight's absolute worst.
Speaker 3: Ah, She's just the worst, isn't she? Imagine being too much of a lefty loan even for Msnbaske.
Speaker 5: Hitler out the white House, Hitler, white House.
Speaker 11: We keeping them out, Restoring.
Speaker 5: The name for Bragg sure looks like an attempt to resegregate the military. It's a right wing fantasy land like Disney World, but in hell, come to Florida, the meanest place on earth.
Speaker 3: This woman is so shameless and comfortable making racist comments that she called the Great Clarence Thomas Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a racial pjar on live TV.
Speaker 5: If somehow they managed to stumble into the Supreme Court, did any of you guys trust Uncle Clarence and Amy Cony Barrett and those guys to actually follow the letter of the lot.
Speaker 3: No, just gross and shame on the other term, Miss NBC anchors for not jumping in with a rebuke right there. Remember this is the woman who a couple of months ago was telling Americans to not have Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with their Republican family, to shun their own flesh and blood if they vote differently. And this next clip really captures the ugliness.
Speaker 4: Of jewelryed and the far left in general.
Speaker 3: This ranch went on, I don't know for like ten minutes, he's forty two seconds. That gives you an idea of the endless bile of the far left.
Speaker 5: These are the people who say the undocumented, who they get to call illegal immigrants, like the Pilgrims, had permission to come here, have to suffer the consequences of their actions. Right, They made the choice to over stay their visas, are coming to our country illegally, so if they get deported, consequences are you? Right wingers shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of your votes. You don't want to be around me because I voted for fascism. No fair, I am coughing on you with COVID, But you want me to wear a mask for your safety. No fair, my body, my choice. Well here's an alternative thought. Make your own dinner, Mega, make your own sandwiches, wipe your own tears, troll amongst yourselves with Elon, and leave us alone.
Speaker 3: You really have to marvel at the delusion there, the thought that Republicans are sad about not dining with the likes of her. The audacity is, I got to say, off the charts. She genuinely thinks Republicans regret their votes. They are the ones who miss out because Cousin Sarah with the nose piercings and the green hair boycott's Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 5: But if you expect the seventy three million who voted for the prosecutor, not the felon, and particularly the ninety two percent of black women who voted for Kamala, to give you a cookie for your vote, a trophy, a hug, a high five, it might be asking too much. If we want to eat with you, we will. But if we just want some peace over the holidays and we don't want to put up with your trolling while we eat our tofurky, get over it. Stop acting like we owe you, and for God's sakes, stop whining.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, joy raid telling others to stop whining. I've heard it all now, and already we've got her sad little fan base pushing for a boycott of msnbase a.
Speaker 9: Joy Reid won two NAACP Image Awards this week. Joy Reid has been an award winning journalist. She is brilliant. There's nobody who can touch Joy. And just because you find other people to put in a time slot who look just like Joy does not mean that that is Joy's voice. So it's hashtag TV off because we are boycotting MSNBC, we will not be watching. We want to ensure that we are writing letters, sending emails, posting on social telling people how much Joy Reid means to us.
Speaker 3: Boycotting MSNBC. That's activism I can get behind.
Speaker 4: Keep it up, folks. Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gator Kosher.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Donald Trump's meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron, where they discussed everything from European involvement in the Russian Ukraine War to Trump's fresh tariffs. Now, Trump and Macron have this bizarre handshake ritual that've long had, this where they try to outdo each other. It's kind of endearing, I guess, and it happened again today.
Speaker 4: Do you have a message for Pop Francis, who are still in the hospital.
Speaker 10: Do you have a message for both brands?
Speaker 4: And they are both rather grabby with each other.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 8: The most beautiful language. I have no idea what you're saying, but that is CONCEI Now.
Speaker 3: There were a number of lighthearted moments throughout their meeting, including this one where Donald Trump called out a manual life for doing something.
Speaker 4: A little underhanded.
Speaker 3: But he did it in such a jovial, friendly manner.
Speaker 4: This is great watch this.
Speaker 8: I just want to tell you a little story. So we were at the Eiffel Tower having dinner with your wonderful wife and with my wonderful wife, and we came out and he started speaking the French deal and we didn't have an interpreter, and he was going on and on and on, and I was just nodding yes, yes, yes. And he really sold me out because I got back the next day, I read the papers. I said, that's not what we said. He's a smart customer. I will tell you that that wasn't exactly what we agreed to.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's an interesting relationship, kosher, But I think that story, that's just classic Donald Trump because he called him out, he said that he sold him out. He went and repeated stuff that wasn't strictly true, but done in such a friendly manner.
Speaker 1: Such a friendly manner gives him credit calling him a tough customer. And you know, we've talked about this before. The Trump sense of humor has long been underrated. His charm also a lot of people he greets them the wrong way, but a lot of people actually find him charming. And you can see that President mccron clearly does. I kind of got the sense, like, yes, a lot of it was about power playing this very famous hand cheek routine that they'd had going on now for twelve years, and who's the alpha dog and all that, but you could also kind of see through it that they actually seem to genuinely like each other. There is sort of a friendly jousting aspect to their relationship, and you know that speaks to that charm and humor.
Speaker 3: Because they could not be more different in so many ways politically, and this is a very charged time when you look at Americans relationship with Europe. Jd Vance gave that incredible speech where he made it clear and that speech was for the Trump administration that we do not back your values, these open borders, hard green left policies.
Speaker 4: This is not.
Speaker 3: Suppression of free speech. That was a big theme of his of his speech as well. So where is that relationship and where is the whole Ukraine Russia conflict in that?
Speaker 4: Because America again has made.
Speaker 3: It clear that they want an end to this conflict and they're not going to keep funding it long term.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to see some changes rapidly just given the peace of the Trump administration two dot zero over here. But the whole Ukraine thing is one piece in the broader chess board that Trump is trying to reset. So some of it, yes, in its own right, he does want the word to end. He is very much in favorite piece and not having so many casualties and that carnage continuing.
Speaker 4: But also it is sort of a.
Speaker 1: Linchpin right now in recalibrating the relationship with Europe, where they've got a step up and pay closer to five percent of their GDP on defense. I wouldn't be surprised if we see further moves where Trump starts to shut down military basis in Germany, for example, it's now eighty years post World War Two, let's recalibrate. And simultaneously, he's also trying to open up relationships and normal relationship with Russia. Maybe an uneasy ally, but they are a significant player in many ways, and that mccron sort of was trying to push back on that or give the counter argument. But we see the Trump team is moving ahead but normalizing that well.
Speaker 3: So much of what he's been pushing for is starting to eventuate. As soon as he had those attacks against Zelenski, we saw the European nations pledging to back Ukraine, to spend more, to do all the things that the Trump administration has been pushing them to do. So sometimes the way he gets there is a little bit unconventional, but he does eventually get there. Now it's looking like Donald Trump will have his entire cabinet confirmed in record time, beating out previous presidents. So far, Trump has had eighteen of his twenty two cabinet nominees confirmed. You compare that with President Biden, who had eighteen cabinet nominees confirmed fifty seven days into his term. So we are seeing a quick pace.
Speaker 4: Yet it's not just.
Speaker 3: The number that he is getting confirmed so quickly. It's the quality of these candidates. They are loyal to the Trump team. It's very different from the first administration.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he's much more organized. We can see that transition team was funded and in place six months before the election in the eventuality that the state would come. They are much more vetted and aligned with his populist vision, which is breaking away from the traditional Republican Party and the candidates that he was putting in place last time. The speed is very interesting because a lot of people from his base were nervous that John Thune, who's a little bit more establishment type, would he slow walk it. That hasn't happened, so it's very clear that he is. Trump is more powerful now, and even the establishment wing, which has dwindled in the Republican Party but it is still there, seems to be following his lead much more so now than last time. And the last thing I would point is that all of them are very young, which is quite refreshing.
Speaker 3: And one of the young ones is the new director of the FBI. Cash to tell, he's one that the Trump base is ecstatic about. Has an enormous job to reform that organization that has become politicized, being weaponized to attack conservatives.
Speaker 4: He is really quite.
Speaker 3: Important to what Trump is trying to achieve in this second term.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, him and then the deputy Dan Bongino, who just came out as well. Definitely they seem to be singing from that same song sheet of what Trump and Pambondi, who they both report into the AG want to do in terms of ultimately rebuilding trust in this once venerable, wonted institution that has completely lost all trust and it ranks very low out of all institutions in there also some kind of justice and reform possibly for people who came after political enemies, not just Trump but others, will be something that will be very different, but they do seem to be moving in that direction.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: And then the last thing too is all of these people are are made for TV in their own way, and Cash and Dan Bongino, you know, a little rough around the edges. They're certainly not everybody's cup of tea. That they know how to do battle with adversarial media, and so you're going to see a lot of that, I think in the next four years.
Speaker 3: And something that's never talked about and I don't really talk about it, but it's hard to not notice it is the diversity of this cabinet. It's not something that Trump boasts about or he doesn't try to say I'm picking someone because I need a black woman. But there is a great deal of racial diversity, many women in senior positions in the administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sort of just happens to be the byproduct. As you say, he doesn't go for that the way buy it and famously said for Supreme Court justice and as vice president, and that kind of came back to bite the party, one can say. But actually what it does is the diversity of his cabinet reflects I think the diversity of the MAGA populist movement and how that whole realignment in the country and in the electorate has led to actually a pretty cross sectional coalition, if you will, of people, and that is reflected these Cavenitate.
Speaker 4: Appointees absolutely well.
Speaker 3: Let's cross to New York here from the New York City Mayor Eric Adams, he's announced that the Roosevelt Hotels, asylum Arrival Center and Humanitarian Emergency Response and Relief Center, he's closing them down today.
Speaker 12: We are now sent the Roosevelt hotel we served as both our asylum arrival center and the humanitarian emergency Response and Relief center for nearly two years, would be closing in the coming months.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's something that has been a big topic of discussion in New York. It is a sanctuary city, but they actually got touched by this crisis. It wasn't just the border towns in Texas that were dealing with the flood of illegal immigrants who came in under the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: So high time. Many people would say it's too little, too late, but betterly than never, And this story has so many layers of soul upon salt that they poured over this wound of illegal immigration that's afflicted the country and the city. So first of all, the fact that there're a sanctuary city, which is outrageous, but that's what it is. Second of all, you've got prime real estate a hotel in midtown Manhattan being used to house illegals. That is like a stick in the eye. Third, it turns out that it's actually owned by Pakistan. I just only recently learned, oh really, that the airline, the National Airline of Pakistan, bought it and has been leasing it to New York City as of twenty twenty three, So our tax payer dollars are going to fund a foreign a Pakistani owned hotel that's housing migrants. Like you just can't make this stuff up. And then the last thing that had happened last week is where FEMA gave fifty nine million dollars to them against the executive order of Trump, and then Christinoham had to collide back, so that was a small win. All those things are just such a slap in the face and high time that this is finally coming to an end.
Speaker 3: I tell you, Eric Adams every time I hear from him, and recently it sounds like is a Republican man, not a Democrat. He's kind of a I don't know. He's been red pill. Maybe it's because of the Biden administration. The Justice Department came for him. Now let's have a look at some fascinating polling from Germany. A survey of more than sixty thousand gay German Men by Europe's largest gay dating platform found that the majority of them voted for the right wing AfD party, which is led by an openly gay politician, but kosher.
Speaker 4: This is so fascinating to me because the.
Speaker 3: Lesbian gay vote has traditionally been hard left. That community has supported left wing parties, but a lot of the policies that those parties support, including open borders, are not good for that community.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 3: Belatedly the gay men of Germany have found out having an influx of people into their country who have zero respect for their lifestyle and their sexual orientation is possibly not a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's this coalition of the fringes that the left side of politics and most liberal democracies has stitched together in the last forty years was always going to fray because you have these different groups who actually are on a collision course to each other in terms of core values, but they were all the common grounds that they hate the other side, and that put them stitch them together and put them in power for so long. Now you have the situation where the level of immigration that's in there and the asylum pipeline and people coming from these cultures where gays and lesbians are not welcome at a very deep, deep level, that is of course going to see that kind of a result. So it is interesting. The flip side is the more sort of center right boomers didn't really vote for the party. So there is a cost to having it appealed too much to this demographic. You might be turning off the other demographic. And you know that's the needle they're going to have to thread.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: It's incredible because the Conservative's got the biggest percentage I think it was around twenty eight percent, if they had twenty one percent, the second biggest vote.
Speaker 4: And yet they're not going to be in a coalition together.
Speaker 3: It just seems like it's a system designed to defy the will of the majority.
Speaker 4: It's very frustrating looking on. Just from Australia.
Speaker 3: Before you go, I want to ask you about Rogue, Australian senator for Team of Payment who's described Iran, Yes, Iran as an incredible place for women, claiming that Iran allows women to participate in the workforce, will be to ensure that they have a voice, that their voices are heard, and that their voices are evolved in a democratic process. Reality is that we're not privy to living here and listening to the propaganda that we're received from very single sided organizations with a specific agenda. Kosher as someone whose parents escaped from Iran, as someone who can never go back to that country. I can never go and visit family because I would literally be thrown in jail and never see the never see daylight again. I cannot believe the ill informed nonsense coming from someone who should Obetta, whose own background should see her not running this campaign for the Iranian regime. This is a country that treats women like second class citizens, that forces women to wear the hijab. Women have died fighting against that, and yet we've got an Australian senator who chooses to wear the he jab advocating for the Iranian regime.
Speaker 1: And you know this better than anybody that was disingenuous. I can only remise that she does know exactly what the situation or where there is, and she's doing it to stir the pot either in the left wing beasts of the country or in her former party. There's something else political behind her approach.
Speaker 3: Possibly maybe there is some goal she's trying to achieve, But is such a cynical thing for a woman with incredible influence to be doing that instead of taking a stand for the women of Iran.
Speaker 4: Koshagata, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: Tonight, still to come the latest from the US, including the shutdown of New York cities largest illegal immigrant hotel.
Speaker 4: Alex Stein joins me.
Speaker 3: Next, you're watching the Reader Panney Show. Now, my next guest did something extraordinary recently. He is a proud Texan, but he turned up at a New York City council meeting and advocated passionately for the city's veterans who are being abandoned, being neglected while illegal immigrants received taxpay funded four star hotel rooms in the middle of Manhattan. The speech quickly went viral, with millions of views thousands of retweets. Here's a little of what alex Stein had to say.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about the thousands of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 13: They get to live in Manhattan rent free for months on end, and not only that, when they get the free food. We spend millions of dollars on the food.
Speaker 4: And you know what they say, we don't like this food.
Speaker 13: This food is not to to what we in Venezuela. So you know what New York City's gonna do. New York City's gonna go and we're gonna spend millions of dollars to give these illegal immigrants gift cards. Why veterans are out here literally freezing on the streets right now. So we're talking about a homeless shelter for some veterans. When if I say that I'm asylum seeker, if I'm a terrorist from Venezuela and I was a trende ruga gang member, and I said I'm coming here to claim asylum because this is such a great sanctuary city. You're gonna give me a free hotel in Manhattan. But a person that goes to Iraq and defends our country against your actual Taliban, they don't get any social services.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, your advocacy had an impact. You've helped increase pressure on authorities in New York, maybe a SANCTUARYUS city with a Democrat mayor, but he's read the room. His announces shutting down the main migrant intake center at the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, and he also plans to shot more than fifty migrant shelters by June.
Speaker 11: You know, and rita lesson.
Speaker 14: I don't want to sit here and pat myself on the back whatsoever.
Speaker 11: I don't want to do that because a lot.
Speaker 14: Of people have exposed what's been going on in the middle of Manhattan when it comes to the Roosevelt Hotel and how I llegal immigrants are able to just stay there on months on end. You know, people are saying there basically, I think there's people that have been there every year, free room and board. But one thing that I do know is that the person I was running that meeting is a guy by the name of Bob Holden. And Bob Holden was running this Veterans Commission because he wants to help out veterans in New York City. And my speech, I have a word from Bob Holden's staff that it was instrumental in Eric Adams making the decision to, you know, say this on Monday that they're done with the Roosevelt Hotel. So I'm not saying, mister Bragg, but I never get any wins. I go and I speak at all these meetings, and everybody thinks it's so dumb Rita. And finally I have a meeting that it goes so viral and I actually hear from the city Council that had a big effect.
Speaker 10: And like I said, other people expose the Roosevelt Helte. It's not just me, but just the fact that I got things in motion.
Speaker 3: I've been exposing it, but you've been exposing it from the start. You've gone to the hotel, You've shown what's been happening, the fact that that won't let homeless veterans in there. But if you're a migrant who's arrived in America illegally, you're welcome.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: A big part of why these migrant centers are also closing down, as well as your advocacy, is the fact that Donald Trump has largely solved the border crisis, the thing that they said couldn't be solved, and he's done it in a matter of weeks is quite remarkable. But I've got some bad news for you, Alex, some disturbing news to impart your biological stepfather, Tucker Carlson's life maybe in peril. Former Navy seal and current Congressman Dan Crenshaw. He was caught on a hot mic saying he'll kill Tucker if he ever sees him. This is after an interview with gb News as Steven Edgington. Let's first have a listen to.
Speaker 4: What was said during that interview.
Speaker 15: Just coming back to this one, hundred billion dollars to Ukraine. I know that people like Carlson would make the argument, there's a real opportunity past there. You know, we could have spent that money on the border or fixing, you know, issues in America. What do you make of that argument that all this money could have been spent to help Americans not Ukrainians?
Speaker 16: Can you can walk into bubblegum? At the same time, you know, we we spend we spent seventy five eighty percent of our budget on a welfare state in America, on social Security, Medica, of Medicaid. I would love to as Tucker what he thinks a hundred billion should be spent on and if you would vote for it as a conservative. Tucker doesn't al he's talking about.
Speaker 3: And Alex, this is what he had to say after the interview.
Speaker 15: Have you ever met Tucker one?
Speaker 3: So it says if I meet him, I'll effing kill him. He followed that up with I'm not joking. He's your state's congressman, Alex from the great state of Texas. Do you approve of these threats against Tucker Carlson's life? Seriously, Alex, this is crazy antics from a supposed Republican.
Speaker 17: Well, forget about whatever political party he's a part of. This shows you how insensitive Dan Crenshaw truly is. And he's a guy, and I appreciate his service, lost his eye fighting and defending this country, and yet his biggest mission in life is sending more young people to go and lose.
Speaker 10: Their own eye in these unnecessary wars. And Tucker Carlton has been calling out Dan Crenshall for a long time. So even though Dan crenshall you know, considers him self conservative, if he was truly conservative, he would be more about individual liberty and limited government. And that's not what Dan Crenshaw is. She is, so you know him saying this, it just shows you that he's a very callous individual that does not value human life.
Speaker 3: Now, you've been traveling the country, visiting hotbeds of leftist activism and having debates with some of your ideological foes. It hasn't always.
Speaker 4: Gone smoothly, Alex. Let's have a look.
Speaker 10: What are you mad about?
Speaker 11: I never what are mad about? You're mad about?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 4: I mad as you are?
Speaker 3: She did say, mad Alex, tell me why you're doing this and what you hope to achieve.
Speaker 11: Well, Rita. I'm so lucky.
Speaker 10: I'm working with Charlie Kirk's great organization, Turning Point USA, and I'm going on a college tour and I have been speaking at the colleges for Turning Point for over two years, but now because of the success of our recent videos, they're actually encouraging me to go to more universities and do more of these public debates because Charlie can only debate at so many schools and Turning Port is a huge organization. So I'm very lucky that I get to go there and debate these college kids and listen. I know sometimes in these clips I can own them, but these kids are just getting out of class, like they know days. In fact, it's not easy to go and have an open debate with kids that are literally studying.
Speaker 11: Lord knows what subject that I'm willing to debate them on.
Speaker 10: So come out to any event, follow me on social media, and we're doing one at the SUMU this week, and then University of Texas to Dallas and Loyal and Merrimount. We're going to a Yukon. We're going to about ten schools, so it's going to be really great. If you're in one of those schools come debate me live on campus.
Speaker 3: Let's turn our attention to Ohio now, where earlier today, former presidential candidate Vivick Ramaswami announced he's running to be governor.
Speaker 18: President Trump is reviving our conviction in America. We require a leader here at home who will revive our conviction in Ohio. And that is why today I am honored to announce that I am running to be the next governor of a great state at the art of the greatest nation known to mankind, the state where I was born and raised, the state where a poor vy and I raise our two sons today, a state whose best days are still ahead.
Speaker 11: I am honored to.
Speaker 18: Announce my candidacy to serve as the next governor of the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: He gives a good speech. How do you say his chances, Alex, I.
Speaker 11: Think it all relies on JD. Vance.
Speaker 10: He needs his Ohio buddy to give him that assist. And if jd Vance comes in, you know, strong in support of the veke, then I think that'll help him. You know, he did get a little hot water for his h one n one visa comments, and that lost him a little support within the Conservative movement. But I don't think he lost enough support that he couldn't win an election like this if he had the Trump campaign, especially jd Vance, who is his friend, with all the success that they're currently having in the White House, if they give him the Trump bump, I.
Speaker 11: Do think Forveke could be the governor of Ohio.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to need just a quick answers to this question. This is crazy stuff from California. Where else a California school district will be providing menstrual products in boys bathrooms down to grade three?
Speaker 4: Great three boys.
Speaker 3: This is the Long Beach Unified School District and this is apparently due to state laws. Alex, So tampons for boys in grade three?
Speaker 4: Make it make sense?
Speaker 10: Alex, Well, it makes sense if you look at the superintendent of the school board.
Speaker 11: It is heavily invested in tampon companies.
Speaker 14: I guess that's the only way that it would make sense because none of these three year olds need any of these.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's actually the case, but it's just ideological madness, and that's what we expect from California. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 3: From me, I'll see you Thursday night at eleven.
Speaker 4: I've got tomorrow night off. Don't go anywhere. News Night is up next six