Speaker 1: In case you missed it, here's some of the best bets from Jason Lauren while we're on break.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is.
Speaker 1: Someone who will really make you look despite her unhealthy obsession with that base. I'm I really love her, even though we know we're probably going to lose.
Speaker 2: Her in about ten minutes or so.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to the show, Megan China.
Speaker 3: She joined us now the lovely Meghan traina good morning, Good morning, Hello, How.
Speaker 4: Are you so good? Where are we talking to you from?
Speaker 5: I'm in California at my house.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, with amazing lighting shine.
Speaker 6: I do not look like that on zoom in a meeting.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, my glands. You can see all these lights beaming on my face to make me look.
Speaker 4: How good Californian summer?
Speaker 3: How are you do we We missed not having you here for Idle this time around.
Speaker 5: I know it feels weird.
Speaker 7: I miss everyone so much. I texted Amy like you Okay, girl, I miss you, but yeah, I love that gig. That was the best. And my kid misses the opera huse and misses seeing Australia and he talks about it all the time.
Speaker 4: Did you love being out here.
Speaker 5: He loved it.
Speaker 7: We traveled everywhere all over Australia and learned so much and saw so many amazing things. And yeah, it was just the best, coolest trip because I got to bring my whole family.
Speaker 5: I brought my dad.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, make.
Speaker 2: It speaking a family. Did I see you got married again? You renewed your vows?
Speaker 7: I got married again. I renew him about years. It's so cute, so sweet, love him, I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love marrying him, so I want to do it over and over again.
Speaker 7: On that same day, it was my thirtieth birthday and Tea Pain surprised me and played me this, and I'll never top that birthday.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the end.
Speaker 3: He sounds like my wife, where they go above and beyond what we have plan. Remember I came home on my wedding anniversary and it was forgotten. It was our tenth wedding anniversary, Megan, and I'd forgotten and Lou, my wife had She was there waiting in her wedding dress and addressed our boys up as like little page boys.
Speaker 4: Really knew that. Yeah, good on her for fitting into a dress. Ten years later and I walked.
Speaker 6: In and I'm like, oh, this is.
Speaker 2: Not good, this is not you really forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt terrible, and especially the fact that she was in the wedding dress really just toopped it off.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, make it up to her.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 6: Yes, I did? Yeah, I said no, no, I said, what do you want? Babies that I would like to ride away from you? And she went off on a girl's trip in a wedding dress.
Speaker 4: What did you do? Did you pull out the same dress?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, I told everyone. I made hoodies for everyone. Actually, it's about hoodies, and that's uncomfortable my birthdays, Like December, it's not cold here, but it's like chillier for us Californians now, So I was making hoodies.
Speaker 5: Everyone must dress comfortably.
Speaker 7: You must wear like slippers and leggings, and you better be comfied.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 3: I'm just reading here you started. I wasn't aware you've got a podcast. Was this a COVID number? Did you enter the podcast world at the same time?
Speaker 5: Probably, yes, it was, Yeah, it was around then.
Speaker 7: It was also the same exact time my older brother got sober, So it was like, it's weird top the beginning of our show, it was called working on it. We're just working on trying to be better people and overall, whether it's like being a mom, a working mama, or like having a pimple, or like an anal fisher, like we talk about everything and his sobriety and so yeah, it's it's basically my family therapy with my husband and my brother and it's it's definitely like we.
Speaker 5: Swear on there.
Speaker 7: So it's not for the young fans, but it's like it's a cool place to feel human.
Speaker 4: It really sounds very raw, very honest.
Speaker 3: I was about the sayson. It funny because you'll relate to this, Like sometimes I find it incredibly hard to talk about personal issues that I've going on in my life. I actually find it hard talking about it one on one or in a small group of people. But then for some weird reason, coming in and doing this radio show, I feel happy. Yeah, I feel more comfortable about it talking about and on the air.
Speaker 6: And then so many people will you.
Speaker 3: Know, DM and say, hey, I'm going through the same thing.
Speaker 6: It's a weird situation, isn't it.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm so open and honest, because I see a lot of comments that are like, girl, me too.
Speaker 5: Or like, oh my god, someone said it, and I'm like, I'm not alone. That's why I talk about my health a lot too. I'm like, I had a panic disorder. Anybody got this? And they're like yes.
Speaker 8: But then then I suppose the dangerous Do you ever say things? And then like a month later, you're standing in the grocery store and someone comes and mentions, like something deep and dark that you forgotten you've said on I.
Speaker 6: Had Nanal Fishery as well, Good to see you. I love the podcast.
Speaker 5: Tough. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think there's only one thing I regret that I was talking about my husband and I can't say it on radio either, but I was talking about him and that one follows me everywhere and my Mom's like, oh my god, it's like it's.
Speaker 5: About our love life.
Speaker 6: I've got a sense a button you can allude to it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: I just I said that like I was struggling, like.
Speaker 7: Being sore and it's a big boy, and then it went everywhere and I was, Yo, my mom is.
Speaker 5: Gonna see that.
Speaker 3: Hey, congratulations on the new album. We are very excited. It drops on June seven. We Bloody Missy here in australiast.
Speaker 7: So get back out, bloody miss you and my son missus y'all even more so, thank you thanks.
Speaker 5: For playing my tunes. I really appreciate you. Guys. Please don't run about my husband and I.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know everyone's doing that.
Speaker 2: I love you making thanks.
Speaker 3: We've got a good friend of ours. Lacey and Dave don't have kids. They have a four legged child.
Speaker 8: Oh the best type of child, Clint, you and I have one each. Never angry at you, never crack it at you.
Speaker 4: They just love you unconditionally.
Speaker 2: Doggies unconditionally.
Speaker 3: You don't have to wipe their bum. They just wipe it on their footpath or on the carpet whatever.
Speaker 6: Girls. Duke is her little pet dogs dog, just a small.
Speaker 4: Little mom on, not a mart What sort of dog is it.
Speaker 3: It's like a small little terrier. It's like it's like a brown terrier sort.
Speaker 4: It could be a sausage dog for you.
Speaker 2: It's not a sausage You don't like the dog?
Speaker 6: Do I love dog?
Speaker 8: Like Jase hates people except people in their forties, and he hates dogs.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I like dogs. I don't like cats or cat owners anyway.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 2: You're going to die on that hill.
Speaker 3: Lace popped tea and I was like, hey, do you want some water for duke? And she said yeah. So I grabbed one of the plastic bowls normally.
Speaker 4: Used for you, normally used for arm cheap, no use.
Speaker 3: It was like like like the top of their bowl. I'm gonna wash it afterwards. I'm just gonna give it to the two year old. I got to fill up the bowl with the tap water, and she goes, oh, do you have any filtered water the.
Speaker 4: Fridge, Like.
Speaker 2: She was boy Mount Franklin.
Speaker 4: No one's doing that, not sparkling, but she has. I don't give a dog sparkling. Then imagine the burps.
Speaker 3: But she's got one of those yeah, those filter things people put in their fridge, filter jugs and stuff like that to get all the chemicals out for the dog.
Speaker 6: She only gives it filtered water.
Speaker 4: My dog drinks swamp water and be happy.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm sorry, that's a hard.
Speaker 4: No for I'll give you that. That's too far that it is, having said it is an animal.
Speaker 8: Having said that dogs can never be too spoiled. They're just the best things ever.
Speaker 4: You could filter water. Yeah, people cook steak for their dog Brodie cook steak for his dog. Brodie. Well, usually I get a big porterhouse and she'll have half.
Speaker 6: Are you taking the piss?
Speaker 4: That's fairs. Come on, I've got mine here.
Speaker 2: As a surprise for you. Bring them in.
Speaker 7: Bring.
Speaker 6: I thought we have a know dog policy here at Nover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we needed you to talk about dog so I could bring them in.
Speaker 6: Let them know.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 6: That's your partner, Paul. You don't refer to him as a dog.
Speaker 4: Oh mala, she's looking for scraps.
Speaker 6: That's not a dog, that's a horse.
Speaker 2: She's just found something. Actually, what's that an almond?
Speaker 4: Here's a sausage dog.
Speaker 8: He can sit at the desk, so hied, I don't think mother, she'd do you want to sit too?
Speaker 4: Money?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello, you want to come and sit on a chair like a human for.
Speaker 2: The rest of the show.
Speaker 4: He's dead, she's done all yes.
Speaker 6: This Jesus chriss.
Speaker 4: Sorry what did she lock you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? She licked me. I just rolled a tongue out of nowhere between my legs.
Speaker 2: I say, you're not in the shower, So that's all. I would have been a bit unusual.
Speaker 6: Careful.
Speaker 4: She'll eat out of the bin if there's fruit scraps in there. She'll let him hake them.
Speaker 6: Jesus, you know what she's doing, Lauren.
Speaker 7: This is a.
Speaker 4: We lower the desk so it's a more appropriate height for the dogs. Place.
Speaker 6: This is a workplace.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your anti duke, it's a work place.
Speaker 6: This is about thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: Do you treat you didn't like the spinning chair?
Speaker 6: Do you treat your dog like a human or do you know someone who does? What do you do?
Speaker 3: My flatmate used to take our dog through the red Rooster to drive through and then they would park in the bays together and he would like, he would eat like a leg and then let the dog have a horn.
Speaker 4: I found that people let their dogs lick the ice in their ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a hard no from me.
Speaker 2: Now, you can't get your mouth anywhere any of your dogs because.
Speaker 6: You know where it's been nose.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, it's communal. A use a lot of a nourse. Yeah, and it doesn't end there, it doesn't, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't be kiss you.
Speaker 2: Can't go try thirteen twenty four that far.
Speaker 6: Do you treat your dog like a human?
Speaker 3: It is Jason Lauren Clint's here as well, and we are asking yes on thirteen twenty four ten. Do you treat your dog like a human? Weird a friend of ours around the other day. I offered a bowl of water for a dog, and she asked if we had any filtered water.
Speaker 2: So filtered or carbonated.
Speaker 6: No, not carbonated, but filtered, Like you want to won enough. We're one of those jugs with the little filter thing in it to get all the chemicals out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like that dog just licked another dog's anus, Like, I don't think you have to worry about filtered water, don't.
Speaker 2: Well, they they go the region, they get there, they get right in there by dog.
Speaker 4: This segment's gone shaped. We just want to know do you treat your dog like a human?
Speaker 2: They get in a mood.
Speaker 6: It's when they eat the pooh that really rattles.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that means they're sick.
Speaker 2: You got a spoiled pet?
Speaker 7: Yes, I do.
Speaker 10: Morning guys. How are we good? I have two great Danes and every month I travel over an hour to take them down to see a dog massage therapist. So every month they get a massage.
Speaker 6: Great hang on like an indodor for dogs.
Speaker 10: Not so I don't go like for a spa treatm or anything else like that. But she does massage, just stretches them out. She treats them with like herbs and things.
Speaker 8: So yes, it's like a dog physio. It's big industry. Yeah, cairos. Yeah. Sometimes do you ever go away and take it to the pet hotel or the mine sometimes goes to the dogs country club and resorts.
Speaker 10: I have before a place in Little River. Yes, you can hire out the pool and stuff. Oh you're half an hour for.
Speaker 2: Your dog, don't.
Speaker 3: I've got a friend of mine, Cam and James. They hire a patch of grass for their dog to run around in on the weekend. A private park you go there, you pay like for half an hour. You drive in the gates if you.
Speaker 4: Live in an apartment or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Park.
Speaker 8: My dogs love the fenced in off lead dog park where they make friends. And they've got friends there and they see their friends and they go, well it was my.
Speaker 2: Friend the friend look at the bum where they.
Speaker 4: Stop saying that.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they do.
Speaker 4: They sniff, well, they do all sorts.
Speaker 6: They lock the other dogs, you know what I mean, the other dogs. You the idea.
Speaker 2: Just a little choose your own adventure?
Speaker 6: Can you bark like a dog?
Speaker 8: For?
Speaker 4: What is my friends? Here's my doggie friends. That's what Ted would sound like. Pep would sound like if he could talk, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying, I'm not doing would be like, Pep's too busy looking bums in the park.
Speaker 3: Would sound like that looks like, let's ask what would your dog sound like if they could talk?
Speaker 10: Whatso they're both over raged? Kilo? So Jugo would be like probably something like this because he's big and manly and stuff like that. And he'd be like I'd come home from work and be like, oh, Mom, where've you've been?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 10: We're gonna go for a walk yet, Mom, Come on, Mom, let's go. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 4: And what about the other one? There's another one, come on?
Speaker 10: And then I've got and then I've got Quintes first, so she's my female. Obviously she's a bit of a princess. So walk in the door and should be something like, so you've graced me again with your presence? Where have you been from last? I don't know if I want to patch you just yet. I don't know if you want be touching me? And then she'll walk off and then she'll come up all excited. So that's how she would be. She's been of a twinters.
Speaker 2: They are they on?
Speaker 6: Are they on with each other?
Speaker 2: The partners?
Speaker 10: No, well yougos had the choppy choppy.
Speaker 6: You'll get you.
Speaker 4: Would be deep.
Speaker 6: Do you have a partner? Do you have a partner?
Speaker 7: No, just just my great day?
Speaker 8: Yeah, who needs a partner when you've got Quintessa.
Speaker 6: And Hugo can tell him. We said, hid it is?
Speaker 4: Do it in your dog voice?
Speaker 2: En, wake up feeling good?
Speaker 4: I know one hundred.
Speaker 7: En.
Speaker 4: I'm social, so call