Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning and hey guys, Hey, hey, hey, happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Eight How good a Thursday?
Speaker 3: This time?
Speaker 5: This time next week will be live from the Sporting Libe in Richmond.
Speaker 3: Brilliant again.
Speaker 5: It'll be our Grand Final breakfast. Brilliant brilliance.
Speaker 4: On the road to the Holy growl.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are on the road to the Holy.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. That's terrible singing us though.
Speaker 7: Started out seeking fortune and glory.
Speaker 2: Let's not even play the music.
Speaker 6: But it's hell a story.
Speaker 7: When you spend your lifetime trying to get your hands you can do the Holy grell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that. There we go as well.
Speaker 3: Mark Symour s Yeah, but we are.
Speaker 2: It is one week till our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 5: We can't afford him.
Speaker 3: We were full of beans. Hey, careful twenty k to come and perform that? How much to hit you up? And here's your singing?
Speaker 4: Speaking of foot, We've got tickets today to the pre Limbs and.
Speaker 3: Geelong Royalty in the house. Yeah, Joel, Joey boy.
Speaker 2: I love Joel Sowood. He's one of the nicest blokes.
Speaker 5: And she's just about to say he seems like one of.
Speaker 4: The nicest, beautiful family. I'm looking forward to catching up with Joel. But both those prelims are sold out.
Speaker 3: That's right, we're going with your dickets.
Speaker 5: Let me set the vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your chance to win you wait to the pre limbs, Joel cell would we all on today's show.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it. You're ready, Clinton, let's go stuff.
Speaker 3: Hunters and collectors, Holly grail good More, Melbourne. This is number one hundred and thanks to Shelbdy Express. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well Joe sow Wood in later on this morning. Your chance to win tickets to the prelims. We had a lot going on and this time next week will be live from the Sporting Globe for our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 4: How exciting. Definitely forty finals in the air. It's all anyone's talking to me.
Speaker 3: We love September the complete opposite to where I'll be on the last day of our holidays coming up.
Speaker 4: So we've got to two ex holidays coming up in a couple of weeks. On the last day of the holidays, or the last day before we go on the.
Speaker 3: Last day of our holidays, the Sunday, the Sunday before we come back to work. Yeah. When if that's not depressing enough coming off a two week break, Well, no, you should be jubilant to see us again. Oh hang on, sorry, just before we move on. Oh meanwhile, there.
Speaker 4: Was Sorry, you're getting really inxciting to have Jace's mind here.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, the producers just informed me we've tracked down the audio. There was allegations that Clint saying the wrong words.
Speaker 6: It happened, I can tell you that right now. Let's go start.
Speaker 3: Start.
Speaker 6: Ah, you went a verse too early.
Speaker 2: You did, That's what it was. That was that the audio just him going.
Speaker 3: Off air version is the rest of it.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest. That wasn't worth the detour.
Speaker 4: I thought we're going to get the whole.
Speaker 6: You ripped the handbrake and I was expecting something marvelous.
Speaker 4: So was I great radio guys, back to my comp You're welcome played again, actually again if you miss it, good on you guys.
Speaker 3: Go on you.
Speaker 4: Why don't you do it live for us?
Speaker 3: Already done it, already done it. So what's happened?
Speaker 4: Now we're going.
Speaker 2: So we've gone from now to four weeks in top, five weeks.
Speaker 3: The end of the holidays, last day I've been informed. Then I have my child's confirmation. Oh what haven't you already confirmed that it's yours? No? No, no, no, it's like a Catholic thing.
Speaker 5: Catholic thing?
Speaker 3: What do they and because that order, they book it in.
Speaker 5: So you book it in.
Speaker 3: They do it with all their schoolmates at school. It's the year of the Jubilee or something like that, or the Pope's birthday.
Speaker 4: So this time we have to treat the year of the Jubilee.
Speaker 5: It's one of those we have to go as a birthday every year.
Speaker 3: So we have to go to the city to do it with six other schools and they've given us their heads up it will be a minimum two hour event. Sorry two hours?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 5: When they two hours?
Speaker 4: Two hours?
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say eight hours.
Speaker 5: I struggling our twenty minute meeting.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 2: You're choosing to do this.
Speaker 6: Because the school fees are cheaper.
Speaker 3: That's why it's got me.
Speaker 4: Actually, they kicked out of the school. If you say that, imagine if you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man of the church, your son gets kicked out of his final term of school because you've just admitted.
Speaker 3: They'd want to do it before the confirmation. If they do it afterwards, they'll be right. So confirmation is that? Like, what do they do? Is it?
Speaker 7: It's not the water on the head that's about baptism it so that comes before the confirmation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 3: It's you're graduating from a Yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 6: From the primary to a high school.
Speaker 4: Let him explain it here.
Speaker 3: It's it's confirming that you're becoming a little adult. A little adult, okay. And what does God have to do with this? It's at his house.
Speaker 5: He's throw the.
Speaker 3: Two hours on a Sunday.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for the We should take the first day back.
Speaker 7: I think you need to buy it. Don't you need to buy a special candle for that?
Speaker 2: The wind it's exciting.
Speaker 4: I'm sure feeling excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeh know, it is.
Speaker 5: It's a big deal. It'd be great.
Speaker 2: Oh God, you just did one all right today?
Speaker 5: No, I'm lying, it won't be great.
Speaker 2: He'll be excited, would you.
Speaker 3: Like to be his sponsor.
Speaker 4: Is it a sponsor?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is? Yeah, yeah, yeah, would you like to be? Then?
Speaker 6: You get me a lot about this? Did you get cheap school fees too?
Speaker 3: For a girl that would burn up on entry into the church?
Speaker 5: You do know a lot about you?
Speaker 2: Wash your mouth out.
Speaker 3: The now.
Speaker 2: I'm a godmother, twice parent.
Speaker 6: I am, but I'm not. I'm not a Christian, I'll be honest. I was like, I had to.
Speaker 4: Have a a proper baptized.
Speaker 7: Baptized person with me. Oh yeah, because I'm a probation officer. Yeah, you're a fake, ye a faky Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you're not allowed to stand up there? No, I did.
Speaker 7: But you've got to have someone with you who's a you can have one chaperone who's a full blown multiple Christian person.
Speaker 2: So are you a godparent?
Speaker 4: Chase?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I feel like people just throw that out now. Who you got my nieces? I'm pretty sure you're pretty sure I've got a lot of nieces?
Speaker 4: And are you a godparent or not?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 11: To who?
Speaker 3: Mackenzie, my older niece, Mackenzie? Who else?
Speaker 5: I think that's it?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's an honor to be asked for someone you don't even know.
Speaker 5: You are a god parents my niece, McKenzie.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that you are.
Speaker 2: I think you're making me.
Speaker 5: I am trust me. I set through that one as well.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 7: Now, Oh my good jeaps as well.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of you tits. But it's not like the old days where like if my sister passed away, Mackenzie comes to me, that's a bit morbid.
Speaker 5: No no, no, but like that. You know, back in the day, that was the whole pair.
Speaker 4: Of responsibility, responsibility as had holidays and responsibility.
Speaker 2: Today ten months bingo, if we're playing Jason Bingo, we.
Speaker 4: Nearly got the Yeah, well that's exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah we need we must celebrate. Don't you buy a candle?
Speaker 5: Do you buy a candle?
Speaker 3: That's right, I'll get mum onto the job.
Speaker 4: She makes candles.
Speaker 6: She had a nice vanilla scented one.
Speaker 4: I think ocean breeze appropriate for a bassie.
Speaker 2: Christen, What is it, Colma?
Speaker 3: It is It's just.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: That's excited that it's cheapest school get it?
Speaker 4: Why do you treat school fees?
Speaker 5: I didn't even notice that, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you cheapest school fee.
Speaker 3: Because if you're baptized. You getting cheaper to go to school. Get into the Christian school.
Speaker 5: It goes like private Christian probably.
Speaker 3: And they're cheaper than the privates anyway, Hey guys, first release tickets to school.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to the races.
Speaker 12: First release tickets to the sports Back Corfield Cup Carnival.
Speaker 4: Just forty dollars a ticket tack for a limited time.
Speaker 13: Angela followed by Pabla, Sandra and Rita.
Speaker 14: As I continue, you know they're getting sweeter.
Speaker 3: A little bit of money cut in my life.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence Corefield Cup call.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. We got double pass to the Beverly Marquee at Corfield. Guinea's Day.
Speaker 4: Now that is going to be fun. These tickets are worth over six hundred dollars going to pop off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, twelve hundred. Tell you what, one hundred dollars in a lad state of the races? Oh mate, girls.
Speaker 2: Gone, everything's included premium beverages.
Speaker 3: See that's good track.
Speaker 5: So come on, baby, let me go look at costs and there in.
Speaker 3: There as well.
Speaker 7: Very fast tie. Yes, you've got to start with the tie anyway. Why is the tie a tie? You gotta wear a tie. What do you think, Oh, you think they're serving typhoon.
Speaker 4: He said, tile bit, It's like I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: Chicken. You're a bit of petsy. You would watch the horses morning, Sam. Hello, we're good all right. Rules of this game is simple. I'm sure there'll be a spring roll for it's very confused. You're going to hear our race caller, Matt Hill. He's going to read out the lyrics to a song. If you can tell us the song by Titland artist, tickets to yours. You're ready to go, Let's do it alrighty here we go? Supid or is it slow?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's useless, but there's a cuddle word.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 1: I know, man child, when you always come, I run.
Speaker 3: Under me my life.
Speaker 15: Don't you let an innocent woman be.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 13: To bring a carpet to the manchild.
Speaker 3: You take it to yours. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You do that on your own, or you have some support in the background.
Speaker 8: I couldn't say that day Ye.
Speaker 5: Hold on your own. How dear, how dear, whoever.
Speaker 2: Whoever helped you though you should take them.
Speaker 5: No one help him larn.
Speaker 4: You enjoy the Beverly Marquee.
Speaker 3: I will make sure you.
Speaker 6: Make sure you tell us about the tie.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, because the Beverly is a great restaurant, and I was thinking, do they serve? I don't think they do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, report what's great? Once you go to dish th dish chicken pat time. Oh, samm here you.
Speaker 16: I'm a tight girl kind of you know.
Speaker 4: I was actually asking Lauren, but I'm a chicken pad tie you Clint, Tom.
Speaker 3: You I love a Tom Carr soup. Have you had one of the.
Speaker 6: Coconut based soup? Well, you can have a chicken.
Speaker 3: Base, you can get vegetarian.
Speaker 5: I've never had prawn toasted.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 6: Oh that's a different delacy altogether. Yeah, my bad, so Cantonese Chinese.
Speaker 2: Is there actually any prawns in Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really yes? And you can't have them? All right? Sam, you and your mystery guest in the car, have a great day, buddy, Love you. Okay, more tickets to go tomorrow here at over one hundred. Your chance to win invites coming up inside the next ten minutes. Great.
Speaker 4: Weit a big meeting about it yesterday. There's some cool things, haven't.
Speaker 6: The amazing you surprises?
Speaker 5: I loved the PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 6: It was brilliant the word of the day.
Speaker 3: Yes. Now I'm just almost on the Microsoft.
Speaker 4: Paint showing us the layout.
Speaker 7: Speaking of and finals is very quickly. It was many people's grand final last night, Lauren, because the last episode of our favorite TV.
Speaker 2: This summerright finale dropped and people.
Speaker 3: With people messaging I am joking about map or am I?
Speaker 2: So people are inviting me to the house for.
Speaker 6: Dinner behind Lauren and you're behind me.
Speaker 2: I'm about to finish season two.
Speaker 3: Just be careful, I'm into season three. You get invited to a house in Traugon Nina in Melbourne's West happening. Watch out for Romeo, who has been I've seen Romeo?
Speaker 5: Have you seen him on the news.
Speaker 4: It's like a big lab, isn't he Yes?
Speaker 3: And he's a hero dog. Home invasions are crazy in Melbourne at the moment. My biggest fear. I'm always at the clocked the doors cure everything. Family home is being broken in too. Not on Romeo's watch. No giant labrador went absolutely crazy like fat lab Yeah yeah yeah, And the footage is emerged of the eight year old labrador going off his head.
Speaker 2: Barking, gets up off his bed. Not really a rapid.
Speaker 5: Pace, No, no, no, it was.
Speaker 2: It's a bit slow to get up.
Speaker 3: But it was a lot of savage or just frank.
Speaker 2: Think Romeo might have been excited to make people.
Speaker 5: Yeah they didn't, No, no, no, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They can tell the difference between an excited bark and then a scary bark.
Speaker 4: He ran out the dog door and went and they were gone. God, it was quite a bit dark.
Speaker 5: I want a dog for security, but I just don't want to have you seen.
Speaker 2: The guy that run out of his house barking like a dog.
Speaker 3: And yes, that's great, which brings me to a little game I want to play. Yes, I know in the past we have tried to impersonate animals.
Speaker 2: Wanted the whales sound like.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good. Can you guys have a conversation in whales? No, that sounds like a cow.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Wild Noises FM. We actually we broadcast out on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: We have jobs like there's no radio awards. Sure, there's no radio awards.
Speaker 4: Would win it, there's no you know, they didn't put radio awards this year because they just didn't want to plane up clean first.
Speaker 3: Can you guess the sound actor Tom Holland is making.
Speaker 4: That's a that's not again, that's terrible, terrible, that's a name and the trot.
Speaker 3: Yes, what is it? That's him impersonating a dolphin. Oh no, dolphins like did a little flipper hands.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, No, I'm not giving Tom Holland that he's an excellent actor, but he's dropped the ball there.
Speaker 14: Billie Eilish picked up any new sounds in Australia since you've been here this time.
Speaker 7: That's exactly like, that's good, that's impersonally account Okay, thanks for the heads up.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let us play the game. I thought it was a penguin.
Speaker 3: That a quaker. No, I don't think they make sorry, hang on, not a cow.
Speaker 4: Hang on.
Speaker 2: Everyone stopped for a minute.
Speaker 4: So that was Billie Eilish being awards.
Speaker 5: I got one more for you.
Speaker 4: That's a very small cow, Jake Jillenhaw. Yes, that's a sheep for a lamb goat, Yes, projection that he did a he put a B on the front which would insinuate the sheep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Oh Jesus, at you go.
Speaker 2: I think it's that cow again.
Speaker 6: On a scale of what Tad how successful is that?
Speaker 3: Sick? Okay, strong too?
Speaker 16: The Adriatic Furniture Springing to Style sale is on now shop in store or online Today.
Speaker 8: To the whole.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 5: You know when you can open like a text or what's happened?
Speaker 3: You normally see the first line without opening the message. Yeah, I was just looking yesterday. I've got a couple where it's like, hey, heard about the Grand Oh yeah, make if I open this isn't it?
Speaker 5: That's when you do it.
Speaker 3: I get in line, guys. Our Grand Final Breakfast is happening this time next week. Sporting Globe Thursday Morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's gonna be so fun.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Last year twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: Last year was heaving? Is the Today's Show Carewer coming on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Christine heard from the Today Show has already got a spot. Did you see it on the planet Sunny?
Speaker 3: My son Honey was all over the Today That's right, shilt be his numbers of.
Speaker 4: Prop so cute, great morning. It's also like in the middle of school holidays, Yes, so.
Speaker 3: Something to do you can bring the kids. Thirty twenty four ten is our number to score your invites and to get us ready for the Grand Final. We've been playing past Grand Final performers.
Speaker 7: A few people pulled me aside and said they are really loving these flashbacks.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: Well, there's been something I didn't even know. I don't remember on.
Speaker 6: A summer that was unbelievable.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't on a summer. It was the other woman, but she only did one song.
Speaker 3: Foto.
Speaker 4: Please not.
Speaker 2: I've got a feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who was that?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 2: Her name is Inca someone?
Speaker 3: Oh sugar?
Speaker 4: Anyway, it was many years ago. Let's talk about one another one I don't remember. I think this was the year two thousand and six.
Speaker 5: No, it's not meat Loaf, it's the Peace.
Speaker 4: It was eighteen.
Speaker 3: This time next Thursday morning live from the Sporting Globe in Richmond. I am very excited. Premiership Cup will be there. Mike Brady will be performing live.
Speaker 2: We will be there.
Speaker 4: There's a line up footy stars coming along and Melbourne. You could be there. To thirteen twenty four to ten is our number if you want to come to our Grand Final. Brun this is it Thursday before the long weekend.
Speaker 3: This is it. Second last day, okay, perfect, second last day Tomorrow. Shop is closed, So how crazy runout?
Speaker 6: So we've got some surprises as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do remember last year's line up pre six am, Ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, people are lining up down the street.
Speaker 3: There were a few to stay on as well. Really yeah oh sessh yes, sessh up next to you had to run out last year, I remember, but I was around for a bit and there was there was a bid people that were like, we ain't leaving.
Speaker 4: We ain't leaving.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Taylor and coo we up?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hello, how are you? We're a Lions fan. Do you think they'll be there next weekend for the Grand Final? Oh?
Speaker 17: If my twelve year olds got anything to say about it?
Speaker 3: Hopefully we got lines legend Alistair Lynch on the air after seventh this morning as well.
Speaker 5: We'd love you and your little one to be there.
Speaker 3: Why don't you come along?
Speaker 16: Yeah an awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're so welcome. We'll see you next to say Taylor.
Speaker 17: Perfect, sounds like a plan.
Speaker 3: Were your team jumpers as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pooty colors on for sure, and your team doesn't have to be in the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: We're celebrating all things.
Speaker 3: Footy that's right. Melbourne fans even you two invite.
Speaker 2: Well, what about the Richmond fans like Sam?
Speaker 4: Hello? Hi? How old are you? Sam?
Speaker 18: I'm ten years olt?
Speaker 2: Your ten and you buried for the Tigs?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It wasn't our year, was it?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 6: Where do you think they'll finish next to you?
Speaker 3: Sam? Yeah? Because we are rebuilding, you can come along as well. Sam.
Speaker 2: Okay, will you wear your Richmond scarf?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Definitely? All right, we'll see you there on Thursday.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's take one more. I want to I want to get to this caller Tom in the Docklands. Morning Tom, Morning, Clint, Jason, Lauren Good, tell me.
Speaker 8: I'm thirty four. You said I was forty last few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Is this one of your mates?
Speaker 3: It might be?
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 3: Declare yourself?
Speaker 8: Tom Morris?
Speaker 6: Is my name?
Speaker 3: No sign off? Please?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 4: You were? You were?
Speaker 2: Five tickets, Tom.
Speaker 8: Hopefully you can get them. I can't wait. It's gonna be a great events.
Speaker 2: I'm in all right, Tom, Morrow's fine to you.
Speaker 3: Very for Tom.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to have a team when you're such an intrepid question?
Speaker 8: Mister Clint, and we both barrets and Melbourne'm gonna miss him a lot when we leave, So any chance I get to see him, do.
Speaker 4: You think we should paint his face?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 4: Full No longer going to be a news journalistic can be a bit more fun.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the yard today? Tom? What are you chasing? What's what's making news?
Speaker 8: Well, there's always trade stuff around today, but I'm interested to see what happens with Christian Petrarca and also Stephen May at Melbourne.
Speaker 5: What's as leaving?
Speaker 2: Isn't he again?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 8: I think Track wants to go, but just not quite sure where yet.
Speaker 6: Lauren, maybe he's chasing the sun. Tell me possibly yes to the suns potentially.
Speaker 8: Good footage general, how can.
Speaker 3: You get Lauren or me?
Speaker 5: No, definitely not you, he means Lauren Lauren?
Speaker 8: Lauren for sure?
Speaker 5: Tom with the cash for him.
Speaker 8: Though, Yeah, they would have the cash for him, It's just whether they would have the draft capital to use a pretty terminology bringing.
Speaker 3: Me now you had me on money? Hey, good work, Tommy.
Speaker 7: We'll see nine News tonight next Thursday as well with us look forward to it.
Speaker 3: This is chap in this detailed as it gets on S E N or very similar.
Speaker 8: I'm just happy to be here, guys. Right's great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got all the hard even questions for you, Tomas.
Speaker 6: Also, we've also got listeners here.
Speaker 3: Come quiet. Whoa god.
Speaker 5: You can tell he's checked out.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, we'll.
Speaker 5: See you next week.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne and he's just gone six past seven. Yep. At the end of Clint's news there he mentioned next week is the big one, every hour every day on the show. Next week, tickets to the twenty twenty five toy AFL Grand Final is going off.
Speaker 4: What's wrong You didn't like that?
Speaker 3: I loved it? Oh, guys, so you know pre lim Saturday night, the Twilight Game, five fifteen, five fifteen. Shout out to Emma, one of the school mums yesterday who.
Speaker 4: Said she goes she's taking the kids and.
Speaker 3: I can take because I've I've got a kid's birthday party and there's a basketball breakup. Emma's flying the flag, so I'll take one of the kids so you can watch the pie take me on hopefully. Oh yeah, do you have to sort of offer her something in return?
Speaker 5: Why can't she's someone else's wife?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, your wife right, not.
Speaker 2: The wife you can you can look after Emma's kids one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah I did. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: What you meant?
Speaker 7: No, I meant your wife because she's taking the other child. Right, do you basketball?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you have to do you get? Do you have to offer her something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, you just take an interns.
Speaker 3: So that's not an I are you.
Speaker 5: I don't believe parenting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's a relationship. That's how it worked. Really, you scratched my back, I'll scratch your scratch your back, bad example.
Speaker 6: Shocking. That's a mental cheap, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the foot lines, a legend Alistair Lynch gotta be joining us on the air Big Match Lines Vita Pies playing for a spot in the Granny on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: I look ahead to a massive weekend of.
Speaker 3: Only four teams remain in the AFL Finals and this Friday at Geelong take on Hawthorne for a spot in the Big Dance.
Speaker 5: Don't miss all the action live on KO Sports.
Speaker 3: Someone who's pumped about Saturday Night's game against the Pies is former lines legend Alista Lynch joined us on the air morning, Good Morning all going to be on? Oh my goodness, I'm a Pie's boy and the lines. Look what worries you about the lines? Jas They just alistair. They looked in form. Last week we look back the suns. I was hungry again, didn't they.
Speaker 20: Well they did, they looked like powerful. It's almost like Brisbane this year have had bursts of good form and might be for fifteen minutes, might be for five weeks. But these fifteen minute bursts when you get the players like Cam Rayner and Zach Bailey. Now they're not the best players in the team, but they can just destroy a game. So if they can get up and go in, Brisbane are a massive chance. But there's a reasonable side on the other side of the fence in Collingwood. So this will be a massive game in front of about ninety five thousands. But I'm still going to hang in there with Brisbane. I reckon their best is still the best.
Speaker 3: You know what, And I think you agree with me or might putting words in your mouth. You know how colling would have had the week off, Yeah, I thought that would be a bad thing. And some players say when Mason Cox was in he was like no, no, no, it's good.
Speaker 5: We get the rest.
Speaker 4: Some like the momentum, but then there's other players who were injured who would love to have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but surely momentum would play a factor.
Speaker 20: Then, yeah, the mentum's good one thing. But you look at probably the two teams in the competition that would be would appreciate the extra break would be older groups like Geelong and Collingwood. And as you said, yeah, they've got a couple of injured players or players that are going to be up for selection tonight. So do they include Bobby Hill into the side and.
Speaker 2: Probably the most important Bobby Hill.
Speaker 20: Not sure what's going on. There's a lot of male getting around that he'll play as the sub, but so that'll be a huge inclusion. Do they roll the dice and put him in as the sub or and all the other big one is Jeremy Howe. I mean, Jeremy's had a lot of injuries late in the season and the concussion, but he's such an important player for Collinwood so if he's fitting well, to get him in as well will be a big selection call and a big bonus.
Speaker 7: Heylenci, you've been there, done that many times for three time premiership player. Why does a premium hit a little bit differently?
Speaker 20: There's that anxiety. You're so close. I think as an AFL player, you know once you get past that. The first year as a young player, all you're doing is thinking I want to play well enough to get a game next week. That's probably what you're thinking. But you get to a stage where you think, I just want to play in the premiership. Now to play in a premiership you've got to play in the Grand Final. And for these four clubs you are so close so that you are anxious. It's probably the most passionate crowd you'll get in front of because you've got.
Speaker 4: Funny Mason Cox said exactly the same thing the other day said, prelim final crowds are the best crowds of a year.
Speaker 20: Well, essentially it's two supporter bases, so ninety percent of the crowd are either Collingwood or Brisbane and there's a few neutrals there that want to go and see a good game, but get to grand finals a.
Speaker 6: Bit more corporatized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, clean up in the MCC with the blanket over shap few of them as.
Speaker 2: Well, nom.
Speaker 20: But so you get that close and you think I've got a chance, or we've got a chance to actually give ourselves the chance we've been dreaming of, and that's one week away.
Speaker 5: Just quickly.
Speaker 3: Friday night, Geelong on Hawthorne. I'd love to see the Hawks get up, but do you think experience will beat them?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 20: I think so, and on the back of the how well they played against Brisbane. But Hawthorne are a different side and they've shown over the last couple of weeks how quick they are. I don't think Hawthorne will come in with any anxiety at all. They are a bunch of very talented young players and Mitch has done a great job and allow on allowing these young guys to express themselves. And then they've got a couple of wily old veterans playing well as well, so that should be a cracking game. I think I've got to go Geelong.
Speaker 3: Tips.
Speaker 20: Geelong and probably Brisbane would be more tips this weekend.
Speaker 3: Do you have a it's like a favorite child. Do you have a favorite Premiership? I won two way three?
Speaker 20: You do one? Yeah because it was break through one. Yeah, one because it was the first one. I think the second one in two thousand and two against Collingwood was a relief which was straight I've done this and now the third one that actually was back to that exhilaration or how good is this? We've won through in a row and Collingwood twice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did three? That is great? Great god Hey Lyon's legend Alistair Lynch join us on the air. Hey Lynchy, thanks to your time. I enjoy a massive weekend of footy.
Speaker 20: Great the chat, Thanks very much.
Speaker 3: She'll be a cracker, bring it on line.
Speaker 10: Doesn't know how they build tunnels. I don't need to see. It's a Missouri. She thinks the moon is a planet and the sun is a star. So really is a start?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sorry, I've just seen I've seen a couple of footy. Yeah, Lauren doesn't know Click to send me. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Is there a fact or a little bit of info that you don't think Lauren would know?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've learned many things in this segment. It turns out I don't know a lot about A lot.
Speaker 5: Is some of the ones about in the past?
Speaker 21: Did you know lots of are biologically immortal, meaning they cannot buy it all?
Speaker 17: Dight, No matter.
Speaker 21: How I tried to wash an egg in your hand, you won't be able to break it.
Speaker 3: Squash an egg. We've got eggs. So you're saying, if you hold a uncooked or unboiled egg in your hand and squeeze your hand, you can't crush it.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: You can't do it.
Speaker 3: It's working. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Never heard of. Man, get so excited about eggs.
Speaker 3: In return, I've got three hundred dollars ouches for appliances online. Shop Appliances online. Their twentieth birthday Sailor is on right now. You can save on thousands of products.
Speaker 6: Did you know, Lauren?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 7: There was a footy team once known as the Futures, as in the color as in the flower, the Futures it.
Speaker 4: Was a future flower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't a future.
Speaker 2: It's just a pink color.
Speaker 3: I think the future's a flower anyway.
Speaker 7: They were known back in nineteen thirty three as the Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Fuchures instead of Melbourne Deemon.
Speaker 7: Until their coach back then, Frank Checka Hughes, was berating his player and he said, get out there.
Speaker 3: And play like demons, and then they changed it. I became the Demons from that day on.
Speaker 4: No, I did not know that.
Speaker 3: That's the futures raight rago the futures.
Speaker 2: No, I mean the futures is probably more fitting.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Play like little petals.
Speaker 3: Tell Laurence something she doesn't know and you could win three hundred bucks to drop out appliances online. Give us a call now, Lauren doesn't know at Nova. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you have a little bit of info or a fact that our lor won't No Clinchers.
Speaker 4: Told me that the Melbourne demons used to be called the Melbourne Fusius, and it is a flower. When they're not playing well, they're being a bit soft, you should call them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, come on the fush bring back the original jumper.
Speaker 2: I say, look at you, delicate little flowers.
Speaker 3: Did you have one? Jays No, I'd set you on. Oh okayitch go too.
Speaker 4: It's got to Lauren.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that.
Speaker 4: That'll be genuine.
Speaker 3: Off the top of my head, Hey Gabby in Sint Kilda West, what does Lauren not know?
Speaker 18: Did you know what? Blue whales can hold their breath for longer period of time.
Speaker 2: That a blue whale how long can I hold its breath for between?
Speaker 18: I'm pretty sure if I don't get this song ten to an.
Speaker 12: Hour an hour?
Speaker 4: I did not know that. But the size of a blue whale. Maybe they've got big lungs.
Speaker 3: Did you know? I guess.
Speaker 6: They've got they've got like, haven't they got the hole?
Speaker 4: They've got a blowhole, which is where they blow their ten to one hour minutes of air?
Speaker 3: Where does it go? There in the sto much in the sky. What do you mean what internally?
Speaker 2: But oh, in their lungs. I assume I did not know that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm still not sure if I confused. So it's down there for an hour, Well, we're not sure ten minutes to an hour.
Speaker 6: Depending on if they VP or not.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if they've gone on the VARPA early, that's gonna that's going to hit you. I reckon.
Speaker 5: Lauren's going to know this one.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Did you know that? I never said this?
Speaker 2: You've given anyone he's got to read.
Speaker 3: It's not a good read.
Speaker 6: Did you know.
Speaker 5: A Sharon.
Speaker 4: Ed Sharan the singer I like.
Speaker 3: No, not call.
Speaker 4: A Sharon Sharon football or ed Shearon? A Sharon Sharon's just lucky If you need.
Speaker 5: You're a smart ass.
Speaker 3: Go on, did you know, Sharon? An AFL football is made out of a cow hide?
Speaker 6: Isn't it pig They call it a pig skin, but it's right.
Speaker 2: Well I think I thought it used to be pigging. Now it's leather.
Speaker 4: It's leathery. Look you just wanted him to try and say Shearon. Yeah, Well he made it ten times worse for himself, didn't he.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't say the name of Lauren.
Speaker 4: Might not know many things, but Jason does not know how to say Sharon.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 4: Oh, where's the Sharon?
Speaker 7: All right, here we go, Emmeline, good morning.
Speaker 3: What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 12: Do you know that Anthony Wiggle of the O G Wiggle?
Speaker 4: So he's the blue one, yeah, with the.
Speaker 5: Gold teeth, the blue one.
Speaker 12: Yep, he's the only wiggle to have changed color. So his original color was green?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I did not know that. Why did he change from green to blue?
Speaker 5: I want when was the change?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: It was like didn't first few years? I think for the original if you google it, the original wiggles were red, yellow, purple, and green.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, I can't keep up with the Wiggles at the moment, it's like.
Speaker 4: The original Tree of Wisdom him with the red Wiggle. What's the red because I went and filmed day.
Speaker 5: Hang on what what Simon's red Wiggle?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, the original Murray Murray and Anthony.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's really good?
Speaker 4: Anthony the Blue Wiggles Daughters Now.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is gold teeth. No, no, no, normal teeth. The Wiggles doco on Amazon is actually very good, really good, really good.
Speaker 7: What about Wiggles after dark? Do they do one of them? What's that to see what they do regular time?
Speaker 2: I think they're just wiggling all the time.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no they do.
Speaker 3: They do Wiggles adult shows when they're a bit No no, no, blue No, they actually just play all the like normal bang its like Opper a hot Potato and the crowd adult on the Booze.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I think the Wiggles, I think Anthony Wiggle is always a Wiggle character. He's no, I'm double pistoling Wiggle and he's.
Speaker 3: No, no, the double pistol.
Speaker 2: No one loves it more than Anthony from the Wiggles.
Speaker 4: Although he's got the guitar so his hand's often busy.
Speaker 3: He's one pistol.
Speaker 2: He's not doing the pistols because he's playing the guitar.
Speaker 3: He's in Annie.
Speaker 5: And what's the other show on at.
Speaker 2: The Michael Jackson's Anthony.
Speaker 3: It's the other one because my wife and one of the boys went to see it. And at the end he does the pistols as Michael like when they bow at the end.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you're telling me Anthony wiggles in Annie.
Speaker 3: It's Annie or what anyone that was going around Jackson.
Speaker 4: It's not Michael Jacks playing any musical.
Speaker 3: We're doing a live gurgle Billy Jean, a bit.
Speaker 4: Of Billy Jean.
Speaker 5: Meet Brodie's on it.
Speaker 4: Can you point your finger and the.
Speaker 3: Tweets Jesus yes, Greg Page.
Speaker 19: The original yellow Wiggle who's performing is Franklin D. Roosevelt in the current Australian production of the musical Annie.
Speaker 4: Sorry he said it was Anthony, not in any in another music.
Speaker 3: Different Wiggles, you know, no different.
Speaker 2: No, you just got that all wrong. Jason doesn't know.
Speaker 4: This should not be.
Speaker 6: I want to say wiggles.
Speaker 4: No, I don't thinks by Michael we want.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm gonna buy tickets to that.
Speaker 3: Hello, Josh, Hello Josh.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 11: Did you know you.
Speaker 21: Can sweeze this in on your elbow as hard as you want, like the end.
Speaker 12: Of your elbow, the skin because there's no nerven.
Speaker 4: So you can't feel it. Yeah, this bit, we know that. That bit is I did know that, Sorry Josh, but do you also know that that? Now? Someone told me this once, and now I'm that said out loud. I'm wondering if it was a joke. It's called the weenness, which that bit of skin on your elbow.
Speaker 3: Somebody asking you to squeeze their wings because I don't.
Speaker 4: I squeeze the weedness as hard as you want, and you won't feel it. You can't feel it.
Speaker 5: How often are you squeezing the weess?
Speaker 2: I'm squeezing the weeners? Can someone find out if it's called?
Speaker 3: Okay Clinton, before we move on, we.
Speaker 2: Just did a segment called Lauren Doesn't Know?
Speaker 4: And someone called to tell us that you can squeeze the skin on your elbows and you can't feel it. And I said, someone once told me it was called a weenness. Turns out it is called a weeness when I googled it. You know, how Google says other things people have searched for. One of the questions was is flanagina a medical term? And it turns out your flanagina, you've got a bit of skin between your finger and your thumb.
Speaker 3: Sensitive with the flangina in between.
Speaker 4: Your fingering your thumb, that is called a flangina. So someone had a bit of farm naming that the flangina and the elbow the weenas if you ask me, but they're the real names.
Speaker 3: What are you doing, I'm just playing with a flanginak.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes you can have puncture in your flagina.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I had?
Speaker 8: I had?
Speaker 5: You've had a prick?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When I went the other day to our friend, beautiful Jen, she manipulatedgina.
Speaker 2: And with your headaches, yeah, it was gone.
Speaker 4: Maybe ask if she can do anything with your venus next time.
Speaker 3: No one's ever touch What other weird.
Speaker 4: Body parts do we have that we don't well, we know we have the parts. What are they called? Anyway?
Speaker 2: That's my fun fact for Thursday.
Speaker 3: As you were welcome, Hey, coming up after.
Speaker 4: We should have made that the five thousand dollar question, where is your flanghina?
Speaker 3: I'm really hoping he is doing a U tune currently on the freeway, but Joe Sellwood is going to be joining us after eight o'clock this morning. We've got tickets to your prelims this weekend as well. But next friend of mine is a cat owner. I've spoken about her in the past. Remember Lou's friend who did a birthday party for a cat and we all have to sit around the cat and closure singing happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how could I guess?
Speaker 3: She's hired a new service for her cat? And I this is a hard no from me, Sabrina Carpenter. And you album Man's Best Friend is out now? You want to see it in New York City on us? Just up the Nova player app. It is that easy, I reckon. She'd be pretty good, life amazing.
Speaker 4: We've seen her when I was in London in June, like right next to the Hyde Park and she was performing in Hyde Park and we would hear it and it was fun.
Speaker 3: Because she played for Taylor, didn't she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she had Taylor Swift on the tour here in Australia. Thirteen did a duet one night, a couple of nights.
Speaker 3: Too, that's right, Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Are you a proud crazy pet owner? Yes? Yeah? And to what extreme? Like do you does your pet sit at the dinner table with you? Pause on the table, the only travel with your pet?
Speaker 2: No, but I think I should take my ted on the new virgin animal.
Speaker 3: Just fit in one of those.
Speaker 4: I should try it with.
Speaker 2: The big dog couldn't come. But the little dog, little sausage dog, I.
Speaker 7: Could put him in a little discrimination against the dog against the bigger dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you also can't take like now, so that's discrimination against cows.
Speaker 3: And have you seen those videos of people overseas that take support animals like lamas on planes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, I know I'm gonna say, come on, I would.
Speaker 4: I would froth over getting on a plane and see next to a lama.
Speaker 3: You don't no, no it seedy passengers on those jit stuff, lights to balley.
Speaker 5: Just spitting everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have a lama.
Speaker 3: So look, one of Low's friends my friend as well. We won't name it, we'll call her Atlanta. She is a present her actual name. I believe she is a crowd Morning on the crowd crazy cat lady, how crazy? Well when they got the cat, remember I was saying, we all had to go around for the cat's birthday, and we all stood around the case and got the cat, like when they originally got the cat.
Speaker 2: Well, you had like a welcome home party.
Speaker 4: She can't just give the cat a new birthday on the day she gets well, I guess.
Speaker 5: It was a welcome home party.
Speaker 3: So hang on, is it one cat? She's got a multiple? No, it's a one cat.
Speaker 2: Does she have children, yes, married, partnered up?
Speaker 4: Single?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Single?
Speaker 3: We got the cat. We're all around the enclosure. We're sing happy birthday. I thought that was a bit out there. Then the other night, I mean.
Speaker 4: Weird to sing happy birthday, not on its birthday.
Speaker 3: The other night I was informed that she had hired a pet psychic to come round to the house so she can communicate with the cat. I thought it was a pet detective. Ace Venture rocked up a pet psychic and they sat there.
Speaker 5: She wanted to know if the.
Speaker 3: Cat's in any pain, and how do that and oh, here we go, I knew you drink this kool aid. I'm right across, and how the cat's feeling. And then she was blown away because the cat psychic said, I feel the cat has a royal connection?
Speaker 2: What to like the King of the Jungle.
Speaker 3: That's what she said, right, And Alada lost it to Malfassa because above the five toes on the mantle at her house is a photo of the cat superimposed.
Speaker 7: Have a look at the cat as a royal dressed up, dressed up, cranky cat.
Speaker 5: This is what she has.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's up in her house the psychic. So yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: If she's got a picture of her cat dressed as the royal family, and then a psychic says I think he has a connection to the royal I would say that the pet psychic saw the photo.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a believer, right, I have woo woo. The more woo woo, the better you.
Speaker 5: Are sit at home and burn field.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be as fun as talking to an animal psychic. Yeah, like if you're going to burn fifty oller notes on your own I think that screams you lonely in your backyard.
Speaker 3: Do you really want your dog being able to tell us what it's Yes, yes, yes, think about the things your dog might have seen. Not much, really, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's like he gets more action than me.
Speaker 4: Well, that's concerning, giving that it lives only with you. I don't think it's unpacking, it's it's true.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to get you the number?
Speaker 4: You know, what are my big pointer man book? You book out the next point into her eyes and.
Speaker 6: Imagine having Mala and Pep in here and getting it live reading.
Speaker 3: I'll sick. That would be fantastic, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Can you get the number from Milana?
Speaker 3: Yes? I will get the number for the pet psychic al So it's just me, but that photo is terrifying.
Speaker 4: It's quite a beautiful cat, and my hate cats.
Speaker 7: But the cat's cranky look smile. The cat looks like, yeah, well no it's not wearing his suit.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't work around with the crowd.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's a paintbrush job.
Speaker 4: That's a peculiar looking cat with those really sparky ears and those beautiful blue cat signs.
Speaker 3: Paula, your husband does we stuff with a cat?
Speaker 2: What he does?
Speaker 16: So? If we so, we'll sit down and have our veil at night. If we're having something like steak, he'll allow one of our cats to sit on the table next to him. Not fears and he will chew up a little bit of steak and then give it to the cat.
Speaker 3: Like he's regurgitating the food for them.
Speaker 4: Does he choose it?
Speaker 16: He choose it so it's easier for the cat to eat.
Speaker 3: And then does he take it out of his orders like the cat's mouth connect.
Speaker 16: With his No, no, no, it's not that sick kind of.
Speaker 2: He's he puts it on a fork for the cat.
Speaker 16: He does, and he puts it on the plate mat and then it eats a little chewed up bit of.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even do the aeroplane.
Speaker 4: Cats and dogs are like they got good sets of chompers on. Let me Gi chew a piece of straight.
Speaker 16: Give you a little runky cat like.
Speaker 2: He's got a little bit.
Speaker 4: Cat.
Speaker 16: No, he's not even veryatric he's just kind of like he's a rump. Yeah, he's got He probably would be fine. And yes, my son and I will go and eat somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, if you have people come around for dinner, do you ever say, hey, babe, can we not do the cat? Can we not do the cat thing tonight?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 16: The cat's scared of people. So if we've got people around you won't see the cat, right, I.
Speaker 3: Thought you better say we'd never had people with it.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to cat as a pet? Thirteen scared of people. It doesn't like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Its own food.
Speaker 2: I'm not a cat person.
Speaker 3: Turned twenty four ten is our number. Give us a ring. We've got three hundred dollars. Appliances online vouchers up for grabs. Appliance is online twentieth Birthday sailors on now. You can save on thousands of products.
Speaker 4: I love plants.
Speaker 3: It's a great website. Are you a proud crazy pet owner? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you a proud crazy pet owner?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's crazy and then there's proper cray cray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm proper cray kray.
Speaker 3: I mean you're bordering.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 4: We've had someone who's seen a pet psychic, which I'd love to do, and someone who choose up the steak for their cat, choose it and then gives it.
Speaker 3: I'm not there, No, you're touching this. Do you know what do I do that?
Speaker 4: It's pot proper cred.
Speaker 3: Oh look, Clint ashes on the phone and tell us, hey, ash Hi, how are we going a bit cra your pet?
Speaker 4: I am a bit c.
Speaker 23: Well, I have three dogs and three cats.
Speaker 17: Currently with me.
Speaker 4: How much? How big is your house?
Speaker 16: It's a decent size.
Speaker 23: But the cats were not my choice. My niece decided to move in with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 23: So not only do they have their own beds everywhere, So instead of moving the bed, you know, from the lound room to the hallway to wherever, they've just got beds in those spots so that we don't have to worry about it and they can move around multiple upstairs.
Speaker 3: How lazy are they walk upstairs with your bed.
Speaker 4: One in front of the fire and then one upstairs were at sleep and then we also.
Speaker 23: You know, because when we leave we feel bad and we don't want them to get anxious. They've got their own iPad.
Speaker 3: Taking the cats or the dogs.
Speaker 6: The dog.
Speaker 4: They like Bluey.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they watched Bluey.
Speaker 16: So it's actually got colors that dogs can see in it?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 6: I have to try it because they only see black and white, don't they?
Speaker 23: No, they actually couldn't see like blue and yellow.
Speaker 2: It's a regular blue and it's not a special dog edition.
Speaker 4: It's a regular bluey genius.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just on the dog beed thing. I was watching Shark Tank the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of the one of two shows he watches Below Deck and Shut.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was waiting for you, but like kept and I was like, oh, something came on. I was like America, Australian America. I could see Lauren or you buying this the human size.
Speaker 2: I thought about, it's on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Goodness, I want.
Speaker 2: I sent it to pool many times.
Speaker 3: They look so comfortable, so comfy, and it's for an adult. You laying there and it's got like a little spongy bottom.
Speaker 2: That's a kid comes to my house. The closest thing they want to do is lie in the dog bed.
Speaker 3: Six hundred dollars on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's well, it's it's a good investment.
Speaker 2: I know, but I have such a normal adult bed costs.
Speaker 3: But I think it's got like you know, the property, been it.
Speaker 2: With your dog.
Speaker 3: Dogs not out too much here, There's not if I put.
Speaker 4: That on the floor, there's no way my dog would go, oh no, that's the human dogbed. That's the dog dogbed.
Speaker 3: Natasha, I'm thirteen, twenty four ten. You're a crazy Panana sadly, I am.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I've got a cute little Italian greyhound who has a full wardrobe.
Speaker 21: From summer to winter, including swimwear.
Speaker 17: But she gets stressed every week to go to church.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang on luis to unpack. So first of all, the wardrobe, I can handle. The coats because of very short for they get cold, can get cold.
Speaker 3: This is it's not Milan Fashion Week, like it can be the same coat.
Speaker 4: Stop exactly, Just sit back, Jace, just because you wear the same thing every day, or just the dog live now you lost me with the.
Speaker 23: Swim Oh yeah, she's got swimwear which is a UV suit so she doesn't get.
Speaker 17: Sunburn in the sun, not.
Speaker 16: A bikini.
Speaker 17: No, And she gets dressed in her cutest outfits to go to church every week.
Speaker 4: But she goes with your neighbor.
Speaker 17: Well, she just got a new kimono outfit, so she's got a goocher outfit. So that'll be the next week.
Speaker 4: You're dressing her up in a kimono, your elderly neighbor Japanese.
Speaker 8: Is that.
Speaker 3: You should be.
Speaker 2: Can what's the dog's name?
Speaker 17: You can check out her instagram. I G s felt a I k A underscore the understan for Iggy?
Speaker 3: What was after underscool n A I k.
Speaker 17: A underscore underscore Iggy A I.
Speaker 8: G g y.
Speaker 4: The Eggy I G g yk the iggy.
Speaker 7: Hang on, this is when when when when she's in the geesha, Oh we got the Here we go here we are going on the big sport.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, that's not it. That's not it is that it? No, that's not it. A different one.
Speaker 4: That's another Italian greyhound, clean jakes. Look this is Ika the Iggy, No, not Tyger the Iggy Like he's in the director. It's not Tiger. It's Ika.
Speaker 2: They're looking at Okay, oh look he's it Swinter.
Speaker 3: That's not right.
Speaker 4: That's guys.
Speaker 3: It's going to tennis out.
Speaker 2: We need we need this dog to come in.
Speaker 3: We need a welfare check on the dog. That's what we Need's like thirteen twenty four crazy yeah, Hey hey Denise, Hey, how you going good? I hope you're enjoying your Thursday? Are you big?
Speaker 6: Craig Cray for your pet?
Speaker 11: Just a little bit?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 21: Say?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 21: I have I have a forty acre farm up think Carls through. I've got a few horses and chickens and dogs and cats and all sorts of stuff and a snake. But one thing that I really like to do with my competitionals is that I like to stuck on his eyelashes.
Speaker 23: And he actually likes that too, So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, and then wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait, let's just let's read good.
Speaker 6: So Denise, what's the horse's name? His name's be and beautiful eyelashes.
Speaker 3: And you have a hon on them.
Speaker 21: Yes, we just you know, I don't know, we just have this connection and no, just like stroke his face and he just like drops his eyes and his head and how.
Speaker 5: Did again, that's what's the journey.
Speaker 4: From patting his face to sucking on his eyelands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, running through the journey to get to the eyelashes, because it's not work.
Speaker 21: I don't know, it just kind of happens. It's just this connection that we have, and you know, he just we're just like, we're just in love with each other and and we just that's that's how we connect with each other.
Speaker 5: Are you okay?
Speaker 3: We've still got more questions.
Speaker 2: What do you suck any of the other.
Speaker 3: Where you're going? What does it just be?
Speaker 6: What is it is?
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 3: What does it taste like?
Speaker 21: It's a little bit salty.
Speaker 3: It'd be likedental floss, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: It's sort of like it's sort of like, you know, I'm not like.
Speaker 21: It's kind of like, yeah, it's a bit weird.
Speaker 3: I guess it's it's very it's exceptionally normal.
Speaker 21: Do you do it like it's normal for me and him?
Speaker 4: Is it just it's normal? Yeah?
Speaker 21: I just it's just really sweet and he just loves it so much. And then you know, and then you know, we just get on and do our things.
Speaker 3: And then if you go for a ride, like well, that's one thing leads to another law.
Speaker 2: Is it a horse that you like a you know, do you ride the horse or do you just.
Speaker 21: It's it's my competition horse?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Imagine going down to Flemington and seeing all the trainers and jockeys in the eyelashes before the Melbourne comes.
Speaker 3: Does does the love it? Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, he really loves it.
Speaker 3: Can you put me on? We want to have a chat, like mister, that would be so cool, wouldn't it.
Speaker 6: We get the pet psychologist in for both of them.
Speaker 5: Can we do a double.
Speaker 3: Booking more time?
Speaker 2: I've run out of course.
Speaker 3: All right, let's wrap up with the series one in Geelong. Are you a crazy pet owner? What's different about your pet?
Speaker 18: I have a gay guinea pig.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell us about you.
Speaker 5: Got a gay guinea pig?
Speaker 4: Tell us how old are you, jun, I'm twelve twelve? Okay, tell us about what's your guinea pig's name? His name is Nugget nugg And how do you mean the Nuggetsh's gay?
Speaker 18: Well, I wanted to breede him, and then when I put him in the cage, he kind of went for his brother instead.
Speaker 2: Of nuggish up your brother. I did you ever successfully breed nuggish?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 18: I just gave back and did his brother instead the brother.
Speaker 2: The brothers into the leaders A lady, gumma.
Speaker 5: I love the people that listen to this show.
Speaker 2: This is wonderful, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It really is?
Speaker 2: And you guys thought I was Adam or Craig Gray.
Speaker 3: You are the most.
Speaker 2: And we talked to the pet psychologist was.
Speaker 5: Odd, oh yeah, no, she's normal.
Speaker 3: Ads.
Speaker 4: You got more question.
Speaker 3: No, I's just going to have a.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Dorain.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Sarah, good morning, good morning, You've made it through to plan our five thousand dollars question today. Now you're a crazy dog person too. We've been talking to crazy pet people this morning. Oh cool, mental three dogs?
Speaker 21: What do you got kelpie? Multi shit to andsh sounds. They all sleep in the beds him on the lift.
Speaker 20: I feed him from the fork.
Speaker 2: Fied crazy kiss on the lippies, snack is all right?
Speaker 5: Feed him with the fork. You know what, we don't judge.
Speaker 2: That's busy dinner time.
Speaker 4: Feeding three dogs with a fork at least on the here we don't. All right, Sarah, let's try and we need some cash. You want to play for five hundred dollars today?
Speaker 20: All right, let's do it five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: We're al so simple.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one. You have to answer within that time. Okay, this is gedible.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 2: You did get it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you really think about it's pretty much a one of two situations.
Speaker 4: I chose the other one.
Speaker 3: All right, Good luck, Sarah from Doreen for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Which actor played William Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean three.
Speaker 4: Two He did.
Speaker 5: Johnny Depp was Captain Sparrow, I.
Speaker 4: Said, Johnny Sparrow. Sparrow, Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 3: And yes, Orlando Bloom was the one we're after. Farming the bucks in your back pocket. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 17: Present for the doggies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, present for the doggies.
Speaker 5: Oh, the dogs have a bank account.
Speaker 4: Do you know that movie came out in two thousand?
Speaker 3: That's what really two years ago? It was like here a Nightley, she did bend at like Beckham and the Pirates. Yes, all made with these days Bloom.
Speaker 2: No, they're still good friends with Miranda Kurve.
Speaker 4: Did you say a photo of him? Miranda? Mirando, Miranda, he was in the middle. They all went on a big family holidays. Even since Tim Katie split up. They're all in photos together. That's great for the kids and families and Mirandaka said, all always love him.
Speaker 3: You know, we're a family, you know, every breakup like that.
Speaker 4: No, definitely not not my household anyway, What about you? This was the last time you got a family photo in your happy family?
Speaker 3: We were to Kodak the super imposed A few things for us, Hey, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: Now Charles Selwood's next.
Speaker 14: Our next guest is one of the AFL's all time legends, hard time Premiership player six time are all Australian, The step Whiero, the Superstars.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show, Joel Seller.
Speaker 4: Good morning, How are we? How are you my friends?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 11: I'm excited because it's down to the point here now and my cats are still in it.
Speaker 15: So very excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your cats are well, we're always in it.
Speaker 5: I was saying earlier.
Speaker 3: I feel like they've just, you know, quietly just made their way ahead of the top eight through well they sort of.
Speaker 11: Have in a way, you know, they've been just chalking up the winds along the way and probably hadn't played their best foot until the last game in that first final and.
Speaker 15: Just timing it beautifully hopefully.
Speaker 3: So what's in the water down there, Joel?
Speaker 7: Because I mean I don't want to sound like a bit of Melbourne supporter, but I'm a bit of Melbourne supporter because they're just si always there at the point end of the season. What's a secret, Well, there's lots, to be honest.
Speaker 11: The guys enjoy what they do, they love going to training together, they love getting better. So there's a connection piece that is like it sounds like such a soft word. It's so strong in so many ways.
Speaker 15: They do that so well.
Speaker 11: And then to be honest, they just have a love of winning, which sounds like every club should, but they just love being there and having a shot at it because when it gets to the final four to two, the falls quite hard, so I can get quite daunting. So got to put yourself out there.
Speaker 4: Hey, can I ask you about Bailey Smith? Because I am fascinating by him. He's so cheeky and kind of naughty. Do you have much to do with him?
Speaker 2: Is that his personality all the time.
Speaker 11: Well, I've had little to do with him. I'm not in at the club anymore, but I've come across him a couple of times and i haven't seen that side of him. But I've seen and read about the side that you're probably talking.
Speaker 2: There's a bit of a showman's side and then there's the real Bailey.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I get that too, and there's part of that that's so good too. But it's obviously really hard to manage to for a twenty four year old that is such a rockstar. And Patty has said that Paddy Dangerfield has said on a number of occasions he said it felt big coming back to Melbourne for him, but he saw Gazz come back from the Gold Coast and then Bailey's just a different level, so they all felt big.
Speaker 4: The brown Low on Monday nights.
Speaker 15: Probably not it's Nick.
Speaker 11: I think Nick Dakas is going to do it in the Cancer I think this year, so I love him.
Speaker 7: What's the sort of overwhelming memory for you this time of year, Joel, because I mean you've played in so many successful teams, so many flags, what what sort of what do you think of in September?
Speaker 11: Probably more I'll take a deep breath because it's probably the relief of getting through to the next week, you know, the build up, the sleepless nights, the Yeah, September is a long month when you're putting everything out there on the line. So yeah, it's it's all that builds into one. It's a it's a sort of season built up from November all the way through, and you have so so many people's love and thoughts along the way too that you've got to get it right, not only for yourself but for others.
Speaker 15: They're pretty daunting.
Speaker 3: I've got some good friends, Jesse and Emma, who are mad cats, fans.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like you know, and the.
Speaker 3: Idea of them doing anything else Friday night except watching this game. It's just it's not an option going up against the Hawks, question a young team. The vibe is experience might get them if you got s the same thing.
Speaker 11: Well, I think there'll be a few other things than just the experience. But they're just both sides actually line up against each other quite well. So I think it's going to be a tight game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean I've always worn blue and white and always thought there's a smug I've always hate. It's this great riv that it's been bubbling away since remember the Kennet curse. Jeff Kennett got up and said some silly things and then Geelong went and won Buddy twelve straight or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's been unreal through the years.
Speaker 15: It's been unreal. But there's been so much respect too.
Speaker 11: Like some of the closest relationships that you've had that's come out of it is like between Ruffi and Hodgy, and those relationships still go with, you know, the fields that I work in.
Speaker 15: So it's been pretty cool to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: Hey, John, what about Stephen King? Now he's a bit of a Geelong legend who's just signed on as the coach for the D's.
Speaker 2: Do you think how do you think he'll go as a coach.
Speaker 11: I think he'll do great at the D's. I think he's he's done a great, long, big.
Speaker 15: Apprenticeship.
Speaker 11: He's been at the Bulldogs, so he had a skin playing with the Cats and then Saint Kilda. He's seen the Gold Coast, he's been a bit of everywhere, came back to the Cats late and he's seen all sides of the game.
Speaker 6: What are you doing in your spare time? You might want to join him as an assistant coach.
Speaker 15: Being a father.
Speaker 2: From that, how is dad last?
Speaker 4: Jollie? How's your beautiful words? And the kids it's.
Speaker 11: Good, they're going well. The boys are busy growing by the day. Joey's just starting and he's got his first footy jumper. So he's happy with that number forty two, which is Mark O'Connor on the back.
Speaker 15: So we support the Irish.
Speaker 4: How did he land on number forty two?
Speaker 15: Was mum's choice, to be honest, more than anything else.
Speaker 3: Irish at that age, he'll grow out of it in a week. Can you get to go again?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 15: That's about it. So yeah, so the big irishman, he's the love in the family.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 4: Sweet are you going to the brown Low? Will we see you?
Speaker 2: And Brittain she always looks amazing.
Speaker 11: Not for me.
Speaker 15: I've done my time and pretty happy about that.
Speaker 7: Too, Reds A long, long night, long night.
Speaker 2: Long you Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: You're looking for an invite?
Speaker 4: Loss, I've got my dress ready.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, just quickly. Who's Who's your tip on Saturday night pies and lines? What do you reckon?
Speaker 11: I think the pies will win. I think the pie is just the extra breakoff. We talk about experience in that game. Well, both sides are probably way up, a little bit the same as a Friday night.
Speaker 15: But yeah, it would be a cracking game. But I have the pies just with the fresh legs.
Speaker 3: Nice. I was hoping you'd say that. Well look you can all the action, thanks guys. Prelim finals kick off tomorrow night Geelong and Hawthorne seven pm, live and free on seven and seven plus every final live and free on Channel seven.
Speaker 5: Geelong legend Joe Cell will join us on the good to see jobs.
Speaker 3: You're taking it, see you mate? It is just gone eight thirty. Hey guys, we've got tickets to the pre Limbs. You want to go and support the Cats, now's the time. Or you're a Hawks fan, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Win your way there right now on over big weekend of foot there.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow night ninety thousand plus descend on the MCG gold for the Cats via Hawks, and then we restop the pies and the hot chips for the pie for the pies. Saturday night another ninety thousand plus. Sorry, Saturday twilight fifteen.
Speaker 4: Now, if you're after tickets to that game there to morow tomorrow, yeah, we weren't not going to tell you what time we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Tune in and you could be winning those team.
Speaker 3: Can we just say hats off to all the crew that work at the MCG. That is a huge turnaround, big undertaking, isn't it. Oh like everything all the work that goes in to.
Speaker 7: Go to get the leaf blowers out yeap, you know, wipe the seats exactly at the pie performers and away we go.
Speaker 5: I'm here and you fill up the post mix machine.
Speaker 3: They do great work. Minutes sounds are a bit much, all right, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number if you would like to win your way to tomorrow night's game.
Speaker 4: I can't believe how many calls we've got today. All right, can I pick one up?
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, you ready if you're gonna set the scene?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought we're gonna have some m c G.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you talking to yourself?
Speaker 3: Muttering? Some real old man? He's getting on in age kids?
Speaker 4: Okay you be Could someone get him like an earl gray tea and a Scotch fingers.
Speaker 6: Something that can come down, especially the chocolate coated.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going to give someone these tickets. Yes, focus, this is Hawks long tomorrow night at the EMBZJE. It's sold out.
Speaker 2: We've got tickets.
Speaker 4: Can you set the scene? Jayson?
Speaker 3: What are you going to go? Whatever?
Speaker 4: All right, let's give the tickets the way, go for it.
Speaker 2: Hello, Lee, good morning, Hi this morning.
Speaker 4: What team do you work for?
Speaker 8: Lee?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: So excited?
Speaker 11: Hawthorne?
Speaker 2: Have you got somebody Hawks like to take to the gamely?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 16: My daughter Isabelle, She will be absolutely ecstatic. What a mad mad Hawks fan.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, tickets to the prelimit yours?
Speaker 23: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Jam Tomorrow, that's amazing.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're so welcome. What's your daughter's name and how old.
Speaker 8: Is she Isabelle?
Speaker 2: She's twenty one, twenty one.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going to win, mommy Lee, Yay, she's going to be super excited.
Speaker 17: Thanks for so much.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, scarf flag and away you goly absolutely. How are your news on the Grand Final parade? I do got the Mexican music for me? Or oh? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Set the scene for the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Parade body chips. Oh that's good. I think it's a dry zone. Yeah. Goods.
Speaker 7: Families, you know that's goods. I want to take you the Grand Final parade on Friday. It's a fantastic on a sunny day, public holiday. It's fantastic to see your heroes, your Grand Final heroes. Also the brownlow metalist in cars going through the sporting precinct at the Buraung Mah. Now there's going to be a brand new viewing platform for hundreds of fans and it's going to be outrageous views visitors at the entire.
Speaker 3: Sport.
Speaker 2: It's a viewing platform for a one hundred people.
Speaker 6: Hundreds, I said hundreds.
Speaker 7: They still on their little go Ba DJs is going to be live performance pumping the crowd up from nine am?
Speaker 3: As I read from the media.
Speaker 4: Release, are they still on go boats on the road?
Speaker 3: It was in the bark all So what.
Speaker 4: Are they on?
Speaker 11: Ou?
Speaker 2: Double decker buses or cars or Toyota's Probably.
Speaker 3: AFL Grand Final. Yes, I'm not a stupid pinning announcement.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Eight thousand fans expected to attend.
Speaker 2: That must be a big viewing platform.
Speaker 3: God, hopefully.
Speaker 2: Just one platform.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys, right with these people? One of the time step us take a look? If you can get off first? Behind you needs to get on? How does the look? I don't ruin it for that.
Speaker 4: Form for hundreds, but it's twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: Two hundred thousand, two hundred.
Speaker 2: Did they really get two hundred thousands to the line the street?
Speaker 3: Where did they go to the MCG?
Speaker 4: But where do they.
Speaker 6: Start at Melbourne Park?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: So street? You line Olympic boulevards?
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe you go through burung Mar and kill around.
Speaker 4: Now for the rest of us, aren't going to be on the viewing platforms? Where do we find out what roads not to drive on Friday?
Speaker 6: While it's heralds on website.
Speaker 3: That's what I did.
Speaker 4: Bloody traffic traffic.
Speaker 5: A guys.
Speaker 3: It has just gone a quarter tonight tomorrow on the show Prelium tickets to go your chance to win your wa to the Pies, VI the Lions be listening tomorrow and over Hey, I want to ask on thirteen twenty four ten, what happened on school camp? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do your kids go on camp?
Speaker 3: Felix has been.
Speaker 5: Our first school camp was at the zoo.
Speaker 4: Actually, huh an excursion or a camp?
Speaker 3: No, a camp overnight yep, Melbourne raw and snall Yeah, Melbourne Zoo. They've got leading cabins here and stuff, and then it's.
Speaker 2: A good entry level. You're close to home.
Speaker 3: It's only one night close to home.
Speaker 2: What year was the first school camp through?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Year three was my first Wooman yep.
Speaker 3: So they went in, they got to see all the animals after the park closed, and then they went and stayed in the cabins. But it was quite a walk to the toilets and he was saying you could hear like the animals should walk into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's quite cool but also scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know if i'd want to stay in the zoo.
Speaker 2: I've done it at Taronga Zoo.
Speaker 3: It was called raw and Snall's where the line got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah not when I was there. That was just me trying to find the bathroom in the middle of right. Well, there's lots of kids that don't want to go on school camp now. I don't know if you've seen these articles that have been floating around recently that there's a whole bunch of kids that are refusing to go to school camps. I don't want to be away from their parents.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, tough enough. I couldn't wait, No, get me out.
Speaker 4: But basically have my bags packed and slept outside the night before school camp just so I could get out of the house.
Speaker 3: Haddie. My nine year olds got his school camp coming up whereabouts at a camp site, and.
Speaker 4: Because well there's the early camps right in year three, you do things like staying cabins and then when you're about I won't at my school anyway.
Speaker 2: I think it was you five and six you moved from cabins to.
Speaker 3: Like overwater bungalows. No at your school, like ten not even ten temples they were.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what they were called. It was just a rope between two trees and.
Speaker 3: Like a swag film survivor.
Speaker 4: It was worse than surviving. It was literally it was like you had you had to.
Speaker 3: I don't see Wesley College putting a tarp up over a branch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea. The private schools are way meaner because they're.
Speaker 6: Like, let's live like public school.
Speaker 2: They're like, you guys are spoiled, little bro.
Speaker 5: You mean we're getting how we're getting to the camp on that giant car.
Speaker 3: It's wow, they're like chopping it landing.
Speaker 7: We went on camp to a place called I think it's called Valley Homestead up in the mountains.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a winery.
Speaker 3: I wish.
Speaker 7: One kid went down with gastro on day one and it swept through the entire place. We meant to be there for three days. I think by the end of day two we hadn't even got to night to They said, everyone in the bus.
Speaker 2: We know you can't put thirty kids with gastro on a bus.
Speaker 6: Everyone had gastro.
Speaker 5: It was How was the drive home?
Speaker 3: Oh? Shocking, shocking.
Speaker 2: Your parents would have been like, just leave them there, let them quarantine there and quarantine I.
Speaker 3: Think Lou my wife broke around on school camp, and yeah, they just let it continue on. We had four just dangling.
Speaker 4: Wow, we had four kids sent home for giving someone an atomic weggie.
Speaker 3: Oh they were it's an atomic more serious.
Speaker 4: Than a weggie. It was an atomic weggie. Gone, see you off, you go back home?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: Or thirteen twenty fourteen? What happened to you on school camp?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the good, the bad, the ugly.
Speaker 2: We had a rope between trees and there were no toilets. She just had to dig a hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they loved it. They loved the teachers.
Speaker 2: The teachers love torturing these spoiled little kids.
Speaker 3: Did the teachers have their own sort of quarters cabins?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 4: They probably a camp of van You know what that's.
Speaker 3: Actually when bag that's actually remembers it. I'd love to see what it was actually like.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it was plastic on the ground with a rope between two trees and another tap on top, and it rained.
Speaker 3: The hilton. We were roughing it. You know what, There was no one traits. They just gave us the mains. How can you expect us to know?
Speaker 2: We had to look our own pillow damp? Did you have to make damper like?
Speaker 6: It was quite nice off the honey on it.
Speaker 2: Though, thick bread and you dug a hole and had to cook it in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the fresh bread with the olive oil wasn't good enough for it.
Speaker 2: There was no buffet, There was no pancake.
Speaker 3: Mashie ten, What happened to you on school camp? Melbourne? We are talking school camps.
Speaker 2: What happened on school camp?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 22: Bad?
Speaker 3: Otherwise beware indifferent executive produce a brody.
Speaker 4: Who did something happened to you? Or did you do something?
Speaker 5: It's got a colorful past. What happened on your school camp?
Speaker 3: This was in year five?
Speaker 19: Yeah about that? And this is before I knew that I had belly instability issues.
Speaker 3: He's got ibs, saw tummy? Who doesn't these days?
Speaker 19: I decided to go on the high ropes course and they have a very tight harness.
Speaker 4: And now you know how I feel about high ropes and harness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not a harness girl, are you?
Speaker 19: About halfway up the high Ropes course, I realized the harness was very tight. My belly was very sore. And then so I tried to race through the high ropes course, and then I screamed out that I needed to get down, and before I could got down, I pood.
Speaker 2: Myself get everyone in the class seat, and.
Speaker 19: Then it was a kilometer walk back to the bathroom. So I just scrudge across the field in like a squatted position.
Speaker 3: Everyone knew.
Speaker 2: Were you wearing tracksuit? Pantster and color?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 19: They were like a black color. But then I had to take my undies off, and then I had to put them in the bin in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Did anyone help, like the teachers help out?
Speaker 4: Let me go get.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Were you on your own?
Speaker 18: I was on my own.
Speaker 19: It was the longest kilometer walk in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Do you remember like it was yesterday? I've never forgotten.
Speaker 5: I'm the same I pissed myself in year two. It was like it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Does it still haunt you? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was in the Was it school camp?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: It was school library.
Speaker 4: And we're in the Were you too entrenched in there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I put my hand up. Miss can I go the toilet? And a year two, Missus Palmer, she was a witch, said no, too many kids have gone to the toilet. You can finish the movie? What and I sat there and pissed myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, missus Palm would have felt very bad.
Speaker 3: Missus Palmer didn't have a bloody emotional bone in the body.
Speaker 4: And then you can't not let kids go to the I know.
Speaker 3: And then I went back to class because this was like two forty five, so school finished fifteen minutes later. I've gone back to class and I've lowered the shoulder straps in my bag so that it was sitting it covered your wet bum. And then I walk out and waiting come up to pick me up. And Mom would pick me up most days, just mum. The one day of the year she decided to pick me up with her girlfriend of the car was that day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just you couldn't write it that.
Speaker 4: You get in the car and say something or juice, but I'm not going to reference it. And then they're like you will you stink?
Speaker 3: Yeah's like what's wrong with your pants?
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I would have gone.
Speaker 2: I would have spilt water all over myself to just say, oh no, I sat in a puddle.
Speaker 3: In the library.
Speaker 2: I fell in.
Speaker 7: I also pissed myself, but in high school. But for context, it's important. I fainted, and you know, when you piss yourself.
Speaker 4: We've discussed this before.
Speaker 7: It's quite am some people. A lot of people they were themselves as they're tumbling.
Speaker 4: What we faint.
Speaker 7: It was a hot day, but I got to wear my pee clothes for the rest of the day because I pissed in my school clothes.
Speaker 3: So the lesson here is piss.
Speaker 5: So the lesson here is if you accidentally peese. Say I just dropped on.
Speaker 4: The floor, pretend to paint. Should have done that in the library.
Speaker 3: Miss, I know now if I knew that, Rachel, I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten. What happened on school camp?
Speaker 17: So this was year nine and it was outward bound camp yet yep, snowy mountains, and it was a bivvy that we slept on when you have the rope and the tart, that's what I had, yes, And one night Beacon Hill.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 17: Anyway, So one night me and the two girl friends that we were sharing a biby with found two trees away from the rest of the group and we're like, yep, let's set out biby up there. We're away from all the boys. And then night comes and we look in our biby and it's infested with hunts because a family in there. So our camp leader was looking in the tree with a torch with a stick and outcome a leg at least fifteen centimeters while which was the mum. And they're like, yep, you girls have to go sleep next to the fire tonight under the stars. So we woke up in the morning covered in like dew, and we were together because we were freezing cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and too sleeping like that in those BIV's kids are too soft now. They wouldn't let you do it, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Let you go on now like cudding and all these mates in the forest, well, these kids are now applying for who they'd like in their cabins. You get to lodge who you'd like as your monk mates, and.
Speaker 4: Everything's all yeah, not in my day.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: A BIV Danny, Good morning, Good morning school camp.
Speaker 5: What's your memory?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Mine was grade six and we had an art teacher of grade six and I was a massive sleet walker and this one night I apparently sweat walked and took my pajama pants off and hung them on this hung them on this farb life fence in the morning I had woken up with no pants and obviously horrified. So the next morning the teacher came in and obviously gave me the pants and had a little slight discussion with me, and obviously I was horrified. But then at the end of the camp, being an art teacher, he threw these like cartoon pictures, and mine was of me hanging my pants on the barbed wife fence. So all the kids I was twelve, and all the kids laughed at you, yeah, on the bus the and.
Speaker 4: Mine was of me had run on the yea like one of those characters children that should have been kept between you and the teacher.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, mate. Last time, when my son came back from his first camp, I watched the teachers that had to chaperone and they got off that bus like they'd been to war.
Speaker 4: They used to send year elevenths or year tens with us as well, so if you're in year three or four, there'd be like a couple of volunteers, yeah, students that did go.
Speaker 3: And sometimes because you.
Speaker 2: Feel like you could talk to them more than like the teacher.
Speaker 6: I remember, like support that's.
Speaker 3: Sovereign hill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: For at first camp and we never stayed it. Oh, we stayed and you dress up as the the vintage kids. But sometimes your mum and dad would go. You know how they have random mum and dads that would tag on on the school Your parents go, yeah, dad came on school camp on.
Speaker 3: This was great.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Dad, My dad's quite cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, chill out. We're not attacking John.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 5: Don't trust me, John. We know John's cool. Yeah, we just don't think it's cool.
Speaker 3: To have your parents.
Speaker 2: The coolest parents in the world.
Speaker 5: Just still your If anything, everyone would have been.
Speaker 3: If anything, they would have been like John Wade to bring your kid exactly, you to hang out with dad.
Speaker 5: Let's go to James Morning, James School camp memories.
Speaker 8: What do you got, hony, guys?
Speaker 13: I I was on a year eight survival camp. It like Lauren. We were out just near Flowerdale and we're all tented up in the night. Anyway, we hear this wild scream and a lot of swearing and we'll rush out of our ten right nearby where the tents where we dug a sort of a kit for everyone's business.
Speaker 4: And no, no, no, yeah, who fell who fell in?
Speaker 13: It was one of the guys, one of the boys, and yeah, literally the weak contents of everyone.
Speaker 4: Also, why are you are pooing in one hole? Don't you just like go before?
Speaker 6: You don't want multi holes and it'd be.
Speaker 4: Like you just kind of dig a little hole and then you bury it. You can't have one giant like you poo on someone else's on top of someone else's. No, unless it's one of those drop dummy things.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what the solution is to do.
Speaker 5: And John, is he still in the pit or do you get him out?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: He came rushing up covered in what we thought that first was mud. Yeah, the snow hit us pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Did you give him a nickname?
Speaker 5: He would have been po boy from there.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 13: It hung around for a little while.
Speaker 4: But oh, that's a shocker.
Speaker 3: I forget that.
Speaker 4: There's no way they'd send kids in school camps now without flushing toilets.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that school do it.
Speaker 5: The parent picking him up after the camp.
Speaker 3: Killings, thank you for being guys. That is we are out of here.
Speaker 6: You've got some big breaking news from the entertainment world.
Speaker 3: Jason, Oh yeah, Jimmy Kimmel's Yeah, well spend Yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I will I'll put my head on. I don't think because he's the best, he's the most successful right right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Kimmel's the strong, he's brilliant. Silly.
Speaker 4: Well, I reckon he's done. I don't think he'll come back. They've made any example and stood him down like that of his comments, he'll go, well, see you later, Charlie Kirk Trump, Well, it wasn't about Charlie Kirk. I don't think it was about the way prop Trump and his supporters of reacting.
Speaker 5: To Trump's got his hands all over that one.
Speaker 4: What about Donald Trump? He's been at bucking and Palate.
Speaker 5: That was that was sort of over the top dinner.
Speaker 4: I thought she was wearing like a mid drift top. It was a skin colored belt.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're having dinner at the palace in the midrift can.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have liked it.
Speaker 3: But Lizzy was.
Speaker 5: Seen down at Dotty and then rocks up at dinner in a midrift.
Speaker 6: Well what are you wearing, Lizzie, I'm wearing dotty.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump was seated not next to Prince. He sat next to Princess.
Speaker 3: Really poor thing, I mean Catherine, not him.
Speaker 5: Guys, that is it we are out of here.
Speaker 3: Aaron rich is in Next Well Cinema by Lauren wake Out
Speaker 4: Feeling good following him on the socials.