Speaker 1: Hello, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: I was just watching a I was watching a video to Bardo.
Speaker 3: I mean for those too young to remember.
Speaker 4: But nice to see the girls back on stage together. That was good.
Speaker 2: Dicky I was hoping Dickie was giving us some some BG on them.
Speaker 1: Big festival in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they performed.
Speaker 2: So they were put together pop Stars pop Stars Channel seven show. Remember they Westfield shopping centers. They did a country each in every city ren austral and they were like, but the shopping centers had to go on a lockdown. There's too many people in the shopping center.
Speaker 4: I was saying, what were you like that?
Speaker 3: What was it like?
Speaker 4: Pop stars was?
Speaker 3: It was huge?
Speaker 4: Huge?
Speaker 5: It was like the first idol. Yeah, and this girl band got discovered. They all lived in the house together and just going to the start of maybe going to the auditions a hotel and everyone lining up.
Speaker 3: If they were to do a reunion tour, what would they have but poison? And is there another one? Did they have many?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Did they bring out an album or did they just an album?
Speaker 5: I remember this song, it's quite fitting after their goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah right now, but I still I don't like what no monkey Sophie monk.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't like that. Sophie didn't rock up? Did the shoplift of rock up because it was one of the one of them got done for stealing off the other girls and she was kicked out of the group.
Speaker 3: From the other girls. Is that why they fractured?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all living in the house together.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not ideal.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, maybe they're coming back.
Speaker 1: Maybe Sophie wanted Sophie go.
Speaker 4: I know it's very posh and the Spice girls full.
Speaker 1: But the oxosite she's got, she's still Sophie.
Speaker 2: So do you think the world is crying out for a reunion tool like they are the Spice we.
Speaker 4: Get back to I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: If we're going to do that, we must have tracked they could They could set up in the corner of the studio over here and do a little What about scandalous?
Speaker 4: Remember scandal you make?
Speaker 1: Miss said dumb? Or is that.
Speaker 4: You're actually just singing this scandal?
Speaker 1: Did you play?
Speaker 3: I didn't scandalous the one with the boys in it as well? Wasn't there?
Speaker 4: There was Poisoner too Tomorrow?
Speaker 6: And was it Nathan from wasn't it I'm sure there was besides that song.
Speaker 4: These days, these days go on.
Speaker 3: No, no, no long.
Speaker 1: Remember this one. This is a scandalous.
Speaker 4: Oh, hang on, is it not playing?
Speaker 1: Accidentally? He's interrupted of Vatry live on nover to play scandalous.
Speaker 4: No, no, We're good and I've got a what have you done?
Speaker 5: I've got to select Nova because at the moment it was only playing on smooth.
Speaker 3: Imagine if that interrupted Smooth.
Speaker 2: Okay, this myself and I I remember this.
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: Was this one with the blokes in it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's two. There's a couple of blokes in it. Tomorrow Kyle's Xander. Yeah, they got together around this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah did you.
Speaker 3: Did you ever hang out with Tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I didn't hang out. They were married. I was a groomsman at the first wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, who do you speak to more? Kyle or Tomorrow? I don't think Carl's isn't in this Podcast's wrong with Tomorrow? Man?
Speaker 5: I think I've got no drummers with Tomorrow? Was great?
Speaker 1: I can she'd be a great Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow's who she got away? Are you sure?
Speaker 7: Put on it?
Speaker 4: Here we go myself? Okay.
Speaker 2: The past members Jason Bird Daniela Scala, Tomorrow Jaber, Simon, Simon Dickham.
Speaker 1: Him up and Simon.
Speaker 3: Phillips stick him up. Beer, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember Tomorrow. She had long, red, curly hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could get scandal Us together and they could perform in just here is it?
Speaker 4: Out of their reunion?
Speaker 3: To what's awkward about tomorrow? You seem awkward?
Speaker 4: What is it? It goes from the past, isn't it, nol.
Speaker 1: Did you have a fling with Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: The horn for her? No? Did you?
Speaker 5: I liked her and I told Kyler liked her, and then he swept in, you have the horn for it?
Speaker 1: He stole your girl. I think everybody wants a seal Margaret.
Speaker 4: Didn't she picked.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah yeah. I was like a phone bitch.
Speaker 1: You say you liked her and then he went and chased her.
Speaker 6: That's why you two friends. That's not what mates do. Didn't you also not show up to your wedding?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And took my job. There is a trend, isn't there.
Speaker 3: Three strikes your out son? No?
Speaker 6: Apparently No, he's with nine larves with Jason. Anyway, Why are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Let's get Tamara on the phone. Can we get it. Queen should be.
Speaker 1: Is she happy?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Be good on it?
Speaker 4: She got lovely sisters and her mum.
Speaker 1: And no, I don't say that he'll chase the sisters now he married. He's married. Yes, what's wrong with the sisters?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I got an awkward situation at the wedding. So I was MC with no notice. I found out two minutes before I was on.
Speaker 1: He got you to m see the wedding of the girl you had the hots for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and two minutes notice right, So imagine three hundred people at this wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm lost for words.
Speaker 5: Three hundred people minutes earlier, Like, I'm having a couple of drinks thinking and I'm just going to relax, and this lady walks up and goes, are you jays and then hands me microphone and goes, we'll kick things off in about two minutes. And I'm like, what do you mean? She goes, you're the MC and handed me notes and I was theold have walked out meal was nice.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to walk Also, the hots for the bride. So what was awkward with the sisters?
Speaker 3: Had you been with one of the sisters.
Speaker 1: You can't do that if you like it. You can't cash his sister.
Speaker 4: I wasn't after the sisters.
Speaker 1: With the sisters after you.
Speaker 4: No, I think I mentioned you make a bad joke in them? Yeah, yeah, what did you?
Speaker 5: I said something about one of them that I thought was public knowledge, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: They were No. I didn't mean to that was it?
Speaker 3: You can say it now?
Speaker 4: She was dating a woman. Yeah, and the grandma didn't know.
Speaker 3: So do you out her in front of her grandmother?
Speaker 1: Put that in an MC note of a wedding anyway, because.
Speaker 5: I said, I said, I was going to go for the sisters. It was my second attempt at the Jaber family. However, once pregnant and one's married to a woman. Oh and then they walked off stage and the grandma.
Speaker 3: That's good gear, thanks Clint.
Speaker 4: Two minutes notice.
Speaker 1: And then did be Witch perform what they called it?
Speaker 3: Scandalous? Did Scandalous perform the welcome scandalous?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no no no no no be Witch?
Speaker 1: Remember them the Irish ones?
Speaker 7: Are they still together?
Speaker 4: You spelled it? Really weird?
Speaker 6: Asterix witched it's the letter B star, Yeah they did.
Speaker 1: Where's the Irish producer?
Speaker 3: Jazz?
Speaker 1: What a be witch single.
Speaker 4: It's not coming up and I spelled it wrong?
Speaker 6: Or is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: That's it?
Speaker 1: Be witched love.
Speaker 3: Put in he won't be able to spell.
Speaker 4: I'll why l A maybe that's not I don't think that spelled.
Speaker 3: It's c I E.
Speaker 1: No know how to spell.
Speaker 3: Okay, just hold please. Everyone isn't the apost throwing stuff here? He is aposture fee is witch is strict to see apostrophe E s T not I E.
Speaker 1: It's French people come here, it's not coming up.
Speaker 3: They're a confused type. You want to so you do what I want.
Speaker 1: You choose say to me, wanna slove?
Speaker 3: That's all I got time for?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean there, it is there.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Thank you you you.
Speaker 4: Oh by the one bottom mine bottom one bottom.
Speaker 3: Ne just smooth on the music, smooth What are you doing?
Speaker 4: You no? Get out?
Speaker 1: Don't ask for his help and then you.
Speaker 3: Can start shocking to listen to.
Speaker 1: For those this whole thing's diabolical.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about tomorrow, Jacob again?
Speaker 7: Have the ride pirates?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Playing with the boys.
Speaker 6: Do you ever get lonely playing with your toys?
Speaker 1: That was pretty good channeling A there I could have got it. I could have got a gig in which vocals like.
Speaker 3: That jig maybe scandal not.
Speaker 1: Witched, scandalous, that's funny. I haven't heard about scandals.
Speaker 7: Myself.
Speaker 2: And anyway, joining us on the show tomorrow tomorrow, Jaber a real blast from the past.
Speaker 1: Do they have children? Children she remarried.
Speaker 4: I don't know she's remarried though.
Speaker 7: Speaking of Irish women, guess who's coming to Australia.
Speaker 3: Irish women the cause? I love the cause, don't say, don't.
Speaker 1: Say think of Irish Irish.
Speaker 3: I feel there's one Irish.
Speaker 1: Singer like that.
Speaker 7: I have a feeling you won't get it. Coo game. Then my mom was going to get coming, and you know what, she's going to be here next week is coming.
Speaker 4: We met.
Speaker 7: She's never been she's never been to Australia.
Speaker 1: And when did she decide to.
Speaker 4: Really exciting?
Speaker 7: I know maybe she might, she might be doing well fair check. She's worried, worried about the people I work with every day.
Speaker 4: Oh, we've got to get her in. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Mammy?
Speaker 8: Mammy is short for dear, dear, dear. Where she goes, she goes by d She doesn't staying for I love the she's saying, for.
Speaker 6: Seven weeks, are you kitty?
Speaker 7: She's never she's never been to Australia.
Speaker 1: Off to hang with your mom.
Speaker 7: She likely will never call me again. It's a big trip from home.
Speaker 4: So she's like.
Speaker 7: The exact same reaction that you did.
Speaker 1: She's staying with you.
Speaker 7: She's staying with us for like the most of the time that you'd be.
Speaker 4: Her out to our listeners.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I'm going on holidays. If she walks to house it, she.
Speaker 4: Will house it. She will. She'd look after it, really, she would.
Speaker 1: Mammy can have the dog at my house.
Speaker 7: I might need her. I might need her to haste it for you. Seriously, to get what I'm saying, you.
Speaker 3: Know, So it's the D a good cook.
Speaker 7: She's a pretty good cook.
Speaker 1: D D is different to the D.
Speaker 7: In fairness. There can't be cheers and the deep.
Speaker 3: Like mother likes cheers with the D.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to do the Keen family comes first.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll go back to calling your jazz.
Speaker 1: Let's just let's just back back but a little bit.
Speaker 6: So she just called you and said, hi, Jazz, it's it's Mammy and I'm coming for seven weeks.
Speaker 7: I call him Mom, M O M mom.
Speaker 1: Mom called and said, it's Mom, and I'm coming for seven weeks.
Speaker 7: I've been in Australia for three over three years. She's wanted to come for for a long time. She just hasn't been able to do it. And she's always said, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right and try and get Yes, heaps of time off work and just spend as much time as possible as I can. So she's done.
Speaker 1: Its going to travel around though, Yes, she's.
Speaker 7: Going to do lots of trees, coming on her own, dress, coming on her own. Yeah, yeah, I know we do.
Speaker 3: Will you be emotional when she's here? When you airport? I love an airport.
Speaker 4: I see he had a day off for when people flew out.
Speaker 7: When I get really emotional when I'm at home and I'm coming back here, I reckon by the time she's going home. But should pick her up?
Speaker 1: You know who we are?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course it does.
Speaker 4: You ever told her about it?
Speaker 1: That's right, we'll dress.
Speaker 7: She thinks I can sayuld.
Speaker 1: Get a stretcher and pick her up.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, take her straight to like great? She would she would genuinely die because she she used to work in media. She used to work in TV. She like as a producer slash projects. She's always been behind the scene. So like, even when I was working radio at home and I, you know, did bits to call her, she hated it. She hates being in front of the camera or the shift. She'll hate this podcast as long as as long as she's not the one speaking, she'll be a fine.
Speaker 3: When does she get here?
Speaker 7: This day week?
Speaker 4: What's this day week? This week?
Speaker 8: Did you.
Speaker 4: He said? He said, lost day.
Speaker 7: Week, Thursday, last day week?
Speaker 1: Is that next Monday?
Speaker 7: Yes, Moday.
Speaker 3: Okay, So mom comes this day week.
Speaker 1: Monday, and I'm gonna start.
Speaker 7: Jason this day, this day because if it was Tuesday next week, you'd say Tuesday week or tomorrow week. But if you say Monday week, it could be say next.
Speaker 3: Monday or this time next week, this day week time next week.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let's just.
Speaker 3: Brodie.
Speaker 1: Do you say this day week?
Speaker 3: Never in my entire life.
Speaker 1: If you ask Sarah, she says this day week.
Speaker 3: She said, never ever? Have I heard that? Alie said not once?
Speaker 4: This day.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 4: He is a confidence.
Speaker 7: This day next week, this day week, Monday, this day week, I'll have back.
Speaker 1: Up getting around island saying that absolutely.
Speaker 4: What time does she lands?
Speaker 7: I think she lands around six pm this day week, So we'll meet a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to bring her on the morning Tuesday next week.
Speaker 4: About stay this day week to week.
Speaker 1: Jase wanted to go to the airport and now he knows at six pm.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh no, we might the traffic to the airport and thought this might.
Speaker 7: Pull another's funny activities to fill her time when she's here.
Speaker 3: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Does she like dog citty?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: God like dog walking?
Speaker 1: How does she cleaning?
Speaker 7: She does she want a job?
Speaker 4: Words?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 7: You know what she could do?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Good on you? Mammy? On your mom?
Speaker 4: Going to take it a bingo loko?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I suppose I probably will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'd be.
Speaker 3: In the air. Just don't give her a prize.
Speaker 1: He's the big day with the big day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she'll be one of the dancers.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, you can't talk about your mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited to meet her. That's exciting for you. But seven weeks, Jesus Christ, a long time.
Speaker 3: She's going to do a lot of trips.
Speaker 7: She's she's planning and you know, are going to go Sydney.
Speaker 4: Sydney.
Speaker 3: We're going to do lu together.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's probably going to do like Queensland and the Wit Sundays and stuff on her own because I've already done it. So yeah, it'll be fun. I'm excited. There's a lot of a lot of time.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to meet the d Neither can I me too. She's here this day week.
Speaker 5: Should we get a band at the airport which is welcoming her? We'll see scandalous of three.
Speaker 4: You never know, you don't know. They could be busy.
Speaker 3: Think it'd be scared. Do you think tomorrow would say yes to our Union special or Chip?
Speaker 4: She'ld be like Sophie. I think she'd be like Sophie. Really yeah, if you had a word to her. Hasn't worked.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: Sar bar bye, Lauren l wake up feeling good Following them on the socials,