Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wake, Wake Melbourn.
Speaker 1: J Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: No, you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody. Yeah, plants called it said it was a Monday night, Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Already Tuesday. Here we go morning Melbourne's hard to keep.
Speaker 3: Track of, isn't it. It is four day week. We will take it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would be sleeping in this morning if I could. In this rain. It feels like wintery all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I came. It came in late yetlf afternoon. It was crap down our way. Surprised me that they paused the footy.
Speaker 1: Oh I was at the footy. We'll talk about that later. It was very odd out there.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, be kef on the raise. Four hundred and seventy seven calls to yes. Yes overnight so bucketed down.
Speaker 1: It absolutely poured when I climbed into bed.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: I love going to bed and hearing the rain on the roof, so cozy. But yeah, until you have to wake up and you still hear the rain on the roof and you've got to go to work.
Speaker 3: Well, school holiday, so I am happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you have a nice easter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was was a little chaotic, but.
Speaker 1: Is chaos, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Guess one time Hudson got up for.
Speaker 1: The East money six three? Had the bunny even come yet?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes it had?
Speaker 2: Oh god, thank goodness for that.
Speaker 1: Three am no three?
Speaker 2: Ayem?
Speaker 1: Did he get in trouble backed to be do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I talked him down till four point thirty and I was like, release the hounds.
Speaker 1: I was away with nine children for Easter.
Speaker 3: Oh god, how was your contraception weekend?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Like that's a great form.
Speaker 3: Stay away from me, Paul, You're not coming near me.
Speaker 1: I feel like East is one of those long weekends every I'm so excited to have the four days off, but you end up more exhausted afterwards than going into it because it is non stop.
Speaker 3: Easter was the best one you got. I got a milky bar.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, did you over indulge?
Speaker 3: I got a milky bar Rabbit.
Speaker 2: A milky still. Yes, milky bars are on us, Yes, milky bars on.
Speaker 1: Milky bar kid to bring them into shap.
Speaker 3: We've spoken to the milky bar kid on the.
Speaker 1: Show, like where are they now? I think we have to I've got a feeling the milky bar kid ain't a kid anymore.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you know the milky milk, the milky back kittle, do you know? Because apparently I think they swapped them out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they would have had a few major versions, like the flight center pilots.
Speaker 3: Well, imagine how creepy to be if there was a twenty four year old dude, you know, wearing chaps saying the milky bars are on me.
Speaker 1: I'd thanks, Yeah, you will go and buy milky bar.
Speaker 3: I get cleant opinion on which lane is the stop lane in a drive?
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I went to tok them all for a star. Oh yeah, beautiful part of the world up on the river there and after the Toke them All cup on Saturday, big affair in the Countryish, lavish. I'll tell you about fashions on the field. A little later, I'm we're in the drive through bottle shop and my friend was carrying a slab of Bundy and cakes. I had a bottle of vodka. We were going back to our friend's house and we pulled into the browsing lane.
Speaker 2: You know, you can like the left lanes of browsing right, thank you.
Speaker 3: Browsing No, hang on, hang on, here's my question though, Right the browsing when you're driving into a bottle shop. Yes, right, Yes, the bottle shop was on the right or the left hand side of the driveway.
Speaker 6: It's windows on the right, on the right. Oh sorry, the windows are on the right.
Speaker 1: Yes, the browsing lanes on the left.
Speaker 2: You pull over to the left, that's on the right. If the windows are on the right.
Speaker 3: No, no, I disagree. Browsing lane is the opposite.
Speaker 1: To the bottle browsing the window anyway. Shout out to those in the bottle shop that all started tooting their horns. And I thought it was because I was in the wrong lane, but it was actually because they all started going Laza Laza.
Speaker 2: We love Nova. Gets a Maduri.
Speaker 1: Mauri pineapples, a few things to say about our previous employer, and to drive through. Yeah, but they love Nova.
Speaker 2: Good on them.
Speaker 3: Hey, short week, but a really cool week because we're taking the show to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: We are we're going to gather around. What are we on now? It's a bit of a tongue twister. We're calling it the Great gather Around Gathering.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 2: You get that great gather around gathering.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be coming to gather around with us for the great gather around gathering.
Speaker 3: Now she's showing off your chance coming up after seven, we're talking flights a calm, tickets to footy. We're going to be doing the show from there on Friday, Adelaide. It might be a little bit dusty after the Melbourne game.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait for that.
Speaker 3: Remember the show will be a half an hour earlier.
Speaker 1: Oh, time differences?
Speaker 2: Why do they do that silly time difference there?
Speaker 1: I think it's a difference.
Speaker 3: Does it make I think it's.
Speaker 1: Our last week of daylight savings this week as well, isn't it. Then we go back to what is it called Eastern Standard time?
Speaker 3: So they go back.
Speaker 1: No talk about it next week.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they go back because you get an extra hour.
Speaker 1: Say hang on, no, you go to bedter now earlier.
Speaker 6: They go back at three, don't they go back at three to two a m.
Speaker 2: A m.
Speaker 6: Anyway, they go back there, don't they because you get the extra hour.
Speaker 3: This is what rattles me, because when you're going in, if the kids normally get up at six, they'll still be getting up at six, but that'll be five.
Speaker 2: Their body clocks will be fine.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's do it that next week, huge weekend of footy. We just had my Tiger's got to win guys, Rah rah go tie.
Speaker 2: The Tigers got to win as well, and.
Speaker 3: Melbourne United not so much final, mate, you would have been proud of me. At my place, I had the basketball on the TV and the footy on the Wow. I thought you.
Speaker 2: Had a multi going.
Speaker 1: I think you were going to say you left the house and actually went to a sporting around. Well I did. Yesterday I went to the Cats game. I actually went to two games of footy this weekend randomly. I went to the Western Bordos on Sunday, the boys playing West Coast. They absolutely annihilated them. We had some friends in town from Byrons, so we allay random game to go, I know. Anyway, we went to that, and then yesterday we went to watch the great Tom Hawkins in his three hundred and fiftieth game. The Cat's got to win for Hawk which was great, but it was very unusual scenes there when all of a sudden the game was stopped at thirty quarters time. The players all rushed down into the rooms for a severe weather warning. I've never seen that at the footy before. Has it happened many times?
Speaker 6: Says It happened a couple of years ago in the West out at Perth Stadium, Melbourne and the Eagles were playing and they had to from off the field midway through the last quarter for a lightning event nearby.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't see a strike of lightning anywhere near the MC, but the rain was hectic, but no one really knew what to do there. It was really strange.
Speaker 3: Well, this was then pausing the game. Game I stopped gaing lightning off to your rooms. Yeah, we've got to go back to the rooms.
Speaker 4: You've got a lightning like twenty.
Speaker 3: Minutes, twenty minutes, even if it only goes for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Forty seven to your rooms, naughty kids. And then they reeled the security guards out to go and stand in the middle of the field like, don't worry about them.
Speaker 3: Good point, good point, and anyone's going to get struck.
Speaker 1: Forty seven minutes. There were two ground pitch invaders. Oh yeah, just give me the crowd a bit of action.
Speaker 2: That's nerd, that's strong. It would be a giant whip.
Speaker 1: One I saw wasn't nerude, but one was trying to One took a footy on and tried to kick a goal.
Speaker 3: I love that. That's solid.
Speaker 1: It was a really odd thing though, like forty seven minutes just stopping in the middle of the game with no action, and they the screens kept updating saying the game will be back at six, and then it was like six oh seven and then six eleven, and I was. I was in the mcc members dining.
Speaker 3: Room, been doing it tough.
Speaker 1: There are a whole group of us there. We managed to get tables for lunch to go and support Tom, a whole bunch of Hawk Tom Hawkins friends. And I got a phone call from a rival radio station saying, any chance you're with Emma Hawkins, Tom's beautiful wife, And I was like, yeah, why, They're like, we got nothing to talk about on the radio. Any chance you could hunt it down and get her to fill some some breaks. So I had to chase her down and there she was, and if you know.
Speaker 2: You should put a time where Mark Clint she can feel some breaks.
Speaker 1: They would have had to wind her up and take the games back on, give it a wind.
Speaker 3: Up please do everyone remember the bar forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they made everyone get out of their seats as well.
Speaker 3: Everyone had to come in.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't have to, but they were like take it, said, take cover. It was like batten down the hatchets.
Speaker 3: Remember they did that for two Swift in Sydney.
Speaker 6: All the four people, Yeah, evacuate. Poor Tommy Hawkins is in a bit of strife with his phone because someone.
Speaker 1: But it's someone's fine.
Speaker 6: Someone's handed him a phone to check out the raidar and you're not allowed for in the room. So he's there on the TV looking at the somebody else's phone.
Speaker 1: To be fair, it's one of the So there's ten authorized people in each team that are allowed to phone. It's like the lead trainer, the I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I think is a medical emergency, yeah right there.
Speaker 1: And then some of them are allowed to look at the radars and whatever. And he turned his phone around and tom took it and looked at it and gave it back to him. And now he's been investigated. Isn't integrity And I mean I think common sense has to prevail. Sure, it's not his phone. He didn't actually do anything.
Speaker 2: He wasn't on Instagram Sports.
Speaker 3: But definitely no.
Speaker 1: Well that's the reason their phones will get locked up before the games. I think it's I think it'll.
Speaker 3: Should have been the same rules. Should the rules when the lines?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, tops of twenty we are going forward? Is fifteen At the moment, I think the good weather is well and truly behind us.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I hope no, we've turned the corner.
Speaker 3: I was out for a fish on Saturday out in the bay.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it just amazing for Easter?
Speaker 3: It was like the glass out it was perfect, catching about twenty five fish. God, all little pinkies. After you got it, got up? Sorry, got up me for undersized?
Speaker 2: Oh did you good on your excellent?
Speaker 1: Good on you. It was a fun Easter weekend though, I mean, I think a lot of people come out of Easter feeling more exhausted than going into it. Like four days with socially excited kids on sugar high, sugar high chocolate, Hot Cross Barns, the Easter Bunny. I went up to Tokamo, which was so fun. We've got friends, we have a property up there and on the Murray and on Easter's Saturday, it's the Tokemo Cup, which is the country race day up there, and the last time we went up at East was about eight years ago and we got asked to judge fashions on the field. And on fashions on the field there's the tiny tots category, there's the dapper male, there's the Lady of the day, and there's a novelty question questions.
Speaker 3: Shorts or in the Dappa mail. Do you know, just like some race days, they were relaxed and you can just rock ups.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a man in fashions on the field in just his undiesndays and work boots. So about eight years ago we went up and I was with at that trip, just into Campbell now just into Franklin, and we were judges at fashions on the field and someone threw a bundy, kind of bundy and coc atus because we didn't vote for their daughter in Fashions on the field. So this year we just went as spectators whims and yeah, no, there was much better behavior at Fashions on the field this year. But we had all our friends kids. It was so much fun that dad my daughter, Yeah no, it was mum that threw the butter. Yeah, no, way, so this year we had all the kids. It was so fun. Then we had to get home because the kids had to unwind because the Easter bunny was coming in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you want downtime, You want those kids in bed early.
Speaker 1: So we're away with nine kids in the house, like you have three kids, nine kids plus before the.
Speaker 3: Want to the Easter bunnies bringing mellow tone and let me tell.
Speaker 1: Me, Oh my gosh. Anyway, kids finally get to bed and in the morning. Obviously there were three different families, so the parents had all decided that there was going to be a time everyone was allowed out of their room. So one family didn't run around and get all the eggs first, right, So we wake up in the morning. Six thirty was go time. Six thirty Paul, my partner, the biggest kid of them all, was up and Adam ready for the east end. We walk outside. The Easter bunny had left eggs all around the house. But it turns out the animals, the wildlife had got to the easter hunt before the kids.
Speaker 2: Are we talking wildlife or snakes?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it was empty wrappers everywhere, not to the one all gone, just like.
Speaker 3: There was tears, fastage situations when they send back just one finger. He's the wrapper. You're not getting the chocolate, You're just getting the wrapper.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I think the kangaroos are going to be pooping tinsel all way. Thankfully, the easter bunny had also left some eggs inside, so there was still plenty to go around.
Speaker 3: He should It wasn't, Paul. It just woke up half an hour earlier and just regularly.
Speaker 1: Around seriously potentially, but it was just rappers everywhere there was. The easter bunny let himself down.
Speaker 3: You know, it's still strong. The Humpty dumpty egg.
Speaker 1: Oh does that have the smartest good?
Speaker 2: It's a good, still strong, it's a really good one.
Speaker 3: Still strong.
Speaker 1: Crunchy eggs also hot. Yes, here we go.
Speaker 2: The Darrely Rocky Roads.
Speaker 3: Soft chocolate. So you can government footy spectacular happening in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Yes on Channel Line. I'm a part of that. Actually after the show, I'm heading straight off to Adelaide for gather around and then you're.
Speaker 3: Coming back and then going back to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: But gather around spectacular, Yeah, so what are you doing? Can you tell me?
Speaker 1: Spectacular I'm doing some live crosses into the Gatheround Spectacular. I think it's called tonight on Channel nine with Eddie mcguer. I actually don't know exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Will you be reprising your role as under the gym meme sign when you were nineteen on a dotty outfit?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough, out of YouTube, peanuts.
Speaker 6: We love our trades on this show, Jason, certainly, especially our female trades, but it seems they're having a bit of a hard time of at the moment.
Speaker 1: Oh the lady traders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because some new stats have just been published which suggests that some female traders are having to apply for thirty plus jobs before they're considered for the work.
Speaker 3: So using the apps like high Pages and.
Speaker 1: The like are tasker effectively, people.
Speaker 6: Will see a female name and they'll just cross it off straight away, So there's no respect there. So what really, so would I the female trades are doing, is they're actually shortening their names to make them sound more masculine.
Speaker 1: What do you so?
Speaker 6: For instance, if there's an Andrea, she'll list her name as Andy No, just so she gets the work.
Speaker 3: I don't catfished.
Speaker 1: I would prefer I think I prefer a lady trading in my house.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the job. Maybe you know what I mean, Like like sorry, if it's some big like we're moving steel or something like that, I like, I know, what have to help?
Speaker 1: What are you doing moving steel in your house to help? That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Also how to get the job done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, But like say, if it's something where it's like I don't know, just like they need extra help. Not straight from me, definitely not.
Speaker 1: But a lot of some women are much stronger than some males.
Speaker 3: I think they'd be cleaner.
Speaker 1: Man, definitely one percent. I think the women clean up better after their job like we had.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't stop until it's perfect. I think be better to Yeah.
Speaker 2: You'd let the lady trading.
Speaker 3: But Warren is going on, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Let a male trade to use your bathroom.
Speaker 3: I'll come on, you'll need to call another plumber skid marks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Would be am I right, No, you're spot on, or you need to bring in a whole other plumbing team afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's repulsive.
Speaker 3: Well, you'd let like you had a bunch of traders at your house right last time? I visited. Did they have free raid? Of course, that's probably why they're ripping the bathroom out.
Speaker 1: You can't say coming, come and work in my house. Come and work in my house. But no, you can't use the facilities if you need to. Where are they supposed to go?
Speaker 3: Servo?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I could see Lauren with one of those porterloos in the front yard.
Speaker 1: I'd rather not have one of those in my front yard, to be honest.
Speaker 2: On a hot day, there horrible place to be.
Speaker 3: We're a family, we're family friends going through a renno and they were hosting Christmas and they had to get the portalo removed just for Christmas Day. I was we're coming over.
Speaker 1: Who hosts Christmas in a half renoed house? Surely someone else could have a turn that help them out. Why didn't you offer to do it?
Speaker 3: Don't go there, hey, thirteen.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going there, twenty new offer those Christmas if your family were renovating.
Speaker 2: Thirteen didn't want them using the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yes, seriously, this is Jason's thrown only thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Yes, can we open the phones and hear from lady trades?
Speaker 1: Come on, are there any lady traders out?
Speaker 2: There to one percent of trade's are female.
Speaker 3: Really, so thirteen twenty four. Ten, are you a lady trady?
Speaker 1: I'd prefer a lady trady.
Speaker 3: We'd love to get your thoughts on this. In return, I hope you're a wine or cheese lover, because I will hook you up at the double pass to the Good Food and Wine Show twenty twenty four just.
Speaker 6: Because they're ladies, they're getting wine and cheese. I'll put on your or you could have offered a box of.
Speaker 2: Crownies or something.
Speaker 3: It's not called mass Slab and Palmer Festival. It's the Good Food and Wine Show.
Speaker 2: I don't pick it up. Seven off to it for a manicure.
Speaker 1: Thirteen excuse me, you're a man and you love wine and cheese.
Speaker 6: We're talking female trade's this morning, because apparently research tells us that female traders are actually shortening their names to make them sound more masculine in a bid to try and win work.
Speaker 1: So on those online booking things like high pages and.
Speaker 3: What do you sit on a male massus?
Speaker 1: This is a male mass suits, so that they got to do with lady trades.
Speaker 3: I was just like a lot of them are being you know, yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I love a male massuse. Do you think most people want a female?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd prefer a female. I don't I don't want no.
Speaker 1: You want it on firm hands in a massuse.
Speaker 2: You know, get the knots out, you need it firm.
Speaker 3: I want to try the forehand one.
Speaker 1: That's a fourhand. Anyway, back to lady trades. Paula from Geelong, Good morning, Good morning, paul. I got you there, Paula.
Speaker 7: Oh there we arees just went off right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, Paula, we've heard that a lot of lady trades are having to shorten their names to sound more masculine. Do you think that's true?
Speaker 3: Hello, Paul?
Speaker 7: I guess paul sometimes over the radio because some people don't actually hear the art on the end of it.
Speaker 1: They just assume, are you what's your industry?
Speaker 7: I'm a female truck driver. I'd drive heavy combination truss.
Speaker 2: See. So have you copped discrimination?
Speaker 7: I feel like I have, but like it's not been direct to me. It's just like there's been like little comments made around being like, oh, you shouldn't be in this industry because it's like it's a male dominant industry. But I'll do a lot better.
Speaker 3: You know what I reckon you'd be more on time, you know how, Blo give us that window. I'll be there between ten and twelve. Paula said she's coming at ten. I feel like she'll be there at ten. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Probably better driver as well.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Delta on thirteen twenty four to ten. You're a lady Trady.
Speaker 8: Yes I am.
Speaker 1: What do you do with yourself? Delta?
Speaker 8: I'm an electrician sparky awesome.
Speaker 1: See if I was on one of those apps like high Pages or what's the other one, air taskar, I know, Lady Trading popped up. I'd much prefer a Lady Trading. I think, sorry, oh Delta.
Speaker 3: We're going to give the job to someone else.
Speaker 2: But the problem is as good as Delta's electrical though. Sound that sounds cool?
Speaker 1: I use Delta's electrical.
Speaker 3: Megan, you are a control officer? Hello dead Now would you say? Because I would say most of the traffic control people I see out there are lady Trades.
Speaker 9: Yes, I would say, probably should be forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should check you know your step? Check your step. Lauren used to think that's just yeah, tell me your theory.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a theory. I got told during COVID. There are a lot of Megan. You might be able to confirm this. There were a lot of adult dancers. It couldn't work because a lot of places had closed down during COVID and a lot of them got jobs as traffic controllers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, let me just say this. I've been asked the same question, and I've probably only come across two or three they are around there.
Speaker 1: Do you think that lady trades can be trusted more than male trades?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 9: See, but good at organizing, delegating, seller accepting our fault exactly.
Speaker 3: Taking me?
Speaker 2: Are you want to stop go today?
Speaker 9: No, I'm actually sitting in my my arrow border.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the That is the thing on the roof. That's the thing on the roof where it goes up on the roof of the U.
Speaker 1: S merge lane.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I always those big trucks out there with the giant bumper bar on the back. Have you seen that where it lowers down on the freeway so if you smash into it because you don't merge?
Speaker 1: Oh and I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you even got as close as I have keeping merchants. I'm with you're a good day.
Speaker 1: Don't trust the lady and.
Speaker 2: She proved her theory right.
Speaker 1: They are out there doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Dancers, all the dancers, not all of them, not all of them, just some three or four.
Speaker 3: Out of five. You know what if you get stopped today while are you sitting there waiting for the you know that's the question down the window goes Hey, friend of mine, Lawrence said to you are.
Speaker 6: Your essay road trip South Australia.
Speaker 4: Don't com slash Fred trips Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Great, Yeah, SA is a beautiful part of the world.
Speaker 1: Isn't it so much to say? And new?
Speaker 3: It's close too, that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: And the other great thing about Adeladies that everything's close. Like you're in the city. It's like twenty minutes to the winery is that way? Twenty minutes the other side of town. Everything's easy to get around in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: We are going there to check it out ourselves later in the week and if you want to join us for gather round, we are looking for couch commentators.
Speaker 1: Yes, don't you love sitting next to someone at the footy that thinks they're Bruce Mcaveany.
Speaker 3: Flights are colm tickets to the game. That's what's up for grabs.
Speaker 1: That's right. If you want to come with us, you can register on our website over one hundred dot com dot au jas. Let's get into it all right.
Speaker 3: First up, playing today and representing the Cats. We've got Josh from Geelong. Get a Josh e morning hair, Going.
Speaker 6: Morning, Josh, Josh, who's your favorite commentator?
Speaker 2: You're a Bruce mcavani kind of guy.
Speaker 8: It's got to be broth.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there might be a bit of bruth involve here.
Speaker 1: Who's your who's your favorite Geelong player?
Speaker 10: Godby choels though it even though it doesn't play any favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right, So we're going to give you a crack to commentate a great footy moment and you could be heading off together round How good?
Speaker 3: All right, let's take you to what stadium and what game? It's over to you, Josh.
Speaker 10: We're at the MCG and it's the qualifying final in twenty twenty two against Collingwood.
Speaker 3: Here we go, take us there, go for it, all right?
Speaker 10: We left in a minute left in this qualifying final is the Collingwood macpis leaving long by two points. Umpire bounces in the middle of tap down by Blitz starves that the would doewood across the dangerfield, dangerfield, across the gry and Myers, who gives it back to dangerfield, kicked us into the forward fifty and coming at full throttle is Gary Rowan with a strong overhead mark in front of his opponent afky More. He lines up from forty five meters out directly in front. He kicked it's up.
Speaker 11: It's long, it's true, and that cat us through to the qualified to the preliminary final.
Speaker 1: Finalship.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I liked how he said, Oh, that was pretty good, Josh.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what the bar has been set.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was right there at the gym.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Liam in McKinnon. Morning, Lamb, Morning Jay.
Speaker 1: Who's your team? Liamb?
Speaker 5: The Doggies Man Scraggers.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do they call that stadium they play it now?
Speaker 2: Is it Marvel?
Speaker 1: Are you taking us to Marvel Stadium this morning? Lamb?
Speaker 8: Oh, might actually take you back to the MCG Grand Final Day twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Dag the premiership.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Let's take you to the commentary box calling the game. Liam from McKinnon.
Speaker 8: It's over to you, alright, and the ball comes out to the wings. Sidney takes take disposals and Franklin's got the ball. But here comes Dale Morris. Morris with the sweeping tackles tackles, Buddy ball comes loose.
Speaker 3: Boy he picks up the gold from.
Speaker 8: Inside the tennis square. He kicked it, come by, he picked a goal.
Speaker 3: Yes, amazing.
Speaker 8: The food on the front and Tom boyd he's on fire today.
Speaker 12: At the g am.
Speaker 1: Not that I mean it built momentum through it.
Speaker 3: It definitely built momentum.
Speaker 6: I well, just lets it's just just hang loose. But our thought simmer a little bit. I mean, there's a lot commentaries and art accuracy is important.
Speaker 3: I just would have wanted some more excitement when the gold got there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a bit I know what you mean. It's a bit hard when you're not actually watching it. I felt like you should be exp more exciting.
Speaker 3: My money's on Josh.
Speaker 2: I'm on Josh as well.
Speaker 1: Oh well then it's it's a clear victory because I'm voting for Josh.
Speaker 3: You're going to gather around brother.
Speaker 10: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: They do so much nice work with us because we're going to Josh.
Speaker 10: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: That'll be a small night. We are going to be hitting s a way. There is some crack and stuff have to do in South Australia, but we are going to be heading along to the games as well. Mate, bring a friend, call in secret work. We will see you in Adelaide.
Speaker 10: Can't wait.
Speaker 2: God, thank you and thanks for playing Liam. Sorry about twenty twenty one as well. In the days, but.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to Yeah, you didn't have to rub salt in the words.
Speaker 6: Good lamb, you like dog twistersdays and Lawrence tongue twisted.
Speaker 3: Tuesday thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? Is there a word you cannot say? Here's some of the ones from last week.
Speaker 7: The year two thousand is the start of the millennium.
Speaker 1: Oh yesdancy redundancy. I had to sign a form saying I accept my redundancy package.
Speaker 10: I can't see carpenter and my dad was a campeter thirty years.
Speaker 1: I've got one. I can't say it. Bureaucracy, the government bureaucracy.
Speaker 2: Bureaucracy, bureaucracy, is that right half? What about bureaucrat bureaucrat.
Speaker 1: Bureaucrat, you just have to say it, very bureaucracy. I hope that comes up in your government.
Speaker 2: Bureocracy made that struggle saying stenaway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was he saying? Sally cap salary cap cap.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 2: It was the top story Melbourne's Lord Mass salary cap.
Speaker 3: When I heard at eight o'clock, I thought, no, no, he's read name alright. Thirteen twenty four ten. Is there a word you cannot say? Welcome to tongue twisted.
Speaker 1: Tuesday ends up in Essendon, good morning, Good morning, guys, welcome back. I love you, thank you you hey ends up. Put your word in a sentence.
Speaker 3: I love a syn donut?
Speaker 2: You love it?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 12: Synonym?
Speaker 3: Cinnamon's a hard one synonym.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 3: Citizen in donut king? Do you just go the ice one to avoid the embarrassment?
Speaker 12: No, I steel like a donut.
Speaker 3: What about it?
Speaker 1: They're warm, they're steaming hot, jamming.
Speaker 3: The donut balls, you know the hole the donut balls and get them in the cup and you can have them with a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of custard or something like that.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Don't the donut balls? Get them in the cup like hang.
Speaker 1: On Donuts' actually made with then a whole punch, and then you get the middle bit poured in the circle.
Speaker 2: They keep that, they keep the whole.
Speaker 3: That's what happened, the whole.
Speaker 2: It's all about recycling. They used to throw them out and they're like, we can make money from the balls.
Speaker 1: They're not using like a giant whole punch.
Speaker 3: It comes out flat.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, yes, no, surely they pour them in like tins with round.
Speaker 3: That's why all the people donut you guys, because they would eat the holes and then you get a cup of balls.
Speaker 2: Donut balls.
Speaker 1: No one's ordering a couple of balls.
Speaker 3: Each time you go to Donut King.
Speaker 1: Watch them come out to donut King. Since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Seven, some donut balls.
Speaker 1: Please you guys tricking me.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're telling me there's a giant whole punch. That punch is holding don Yes, and.
Speaker 3: Only recently they went we could make money with the whole.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 6: Cash move on thirteen twenty four to ten Carol Montmorency. What word can't you say? Put it in a sentence?
Speaker 7: Oh Jesus hard when I'm putting a sentence.
Speaker 9: But the word is phenomenon, phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear try and is she trying to say cinnamon?
Speaker 2: Is I think in trouble with the same the aliens.
Speaker 9: The aliens landed in Melbourne and it was quite a phenomenon, a phenomenon, phenomenon.
Speaker 1: You got it right, Well done, Carol. You put it in a sentence.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have run. You can actually say.
Speaker 2: Legendary newsreader Mal Wolden who's now retired. He had six or seven goes one night on the news career phenomena. No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: It's quite a fun word to say. I think if you read it it would throw you though.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Truty in Frankston. Put your word in a sentence. Go for it. Thanks are welcome back, guys. We love you, Thank you, love you. I mean yes, I am still laughing about Oh.
Speaker 9: God, if I'm okay. So my word is Worchestershire.
Speaker 3: Could you pass me the Worchester Worcestership.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to say it either, how do you? I'm with Truty. It's spelt Worchestershire, wor wor.
Speaker 2: Worchestershire and I used to work in a butcher shop.
Speaker 9: Don't I just saying, oh, yes, do you say that bloody word?
Speaker 1: It is hard because if you read it, it doesn't sound how it looks.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: Also touch on that name. Hello, A lot of people who users Worcestershare sauce.
Speaker 1: You would you're an old person?
Speaker 2: Do you use it?
Speaker 3: I've gotten in the pantry, but I don't know. I nineteen ninety five, so i'd be checking the used by.
Speaker 1: What is Worcestershire a little bit spicy?
Speaker 3: It's got a little kick, little peppery kick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going back to the donuts.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, Trudy, I'm going to hook out with the two undred dollars gym's cleaning vouch. That's going your way.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: On your on your mate.
Speaker 2: What's what's happened, Lauren?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at some dome being made and there's some there's some holes being punched out of them.
Speaker 2: It's like watching under investigation.
Speaker 1: Oh, trouble in brus Vegas. The iCloud strikes again. Now I've heard many people get in trouble with their iCloud, sinking with their family, iPad or the laptop or the phone or the Apple Watch. But it seems maybe there's some drama over in the Brisbane Lines. Camp Clean Herold's son has reported that one of the players in an end of season trip had his WhatsApp. What happens in the WhatsApp should probably stay in the WhatsApp group. I imagine on a footy trip and the WhatsApp was synced to the family computer or iPad and one of the players partners has seen all the goings on in the photos photos the group chat. According to Caroline Wilson, do she ever get it wrong? No, never, some photographs nothing hugely incriminating though, but some photographs that partners weren't happy with may have accidentally been seen at home.
Speaker 6: So depending on who you believe, it sounds as if it's cost one couple their relationship and other wives and girlfriends weren't all happy about the goings.
Speaker 2: On on that.
Speaker 1: So they're off on a footy trip and they're in a chat group and someone at home's wife is getting all the messages on a live speed because the WhatsApp was synced to the iPad, and.
Speaker 6: The light of conversation right now is about the Brisbane Lines. Who have started the season at zero and three, and that there's a bit of discontent potentially in the playing group of course his grand finalists.
Speaker 3: Well this it all be simmering. It's only come to light in the public. So this would have all been going on.
Speaker 1: The last few nights actually, if the wives were at home getting photos and then sending it to the other wives.
Speaker 6: I mean the lines addressed these claims yesterday and said nothing to see here. The co captain spoke, We've seen it's exactly here.
Speaker 1: So I've heard of this happening before.
Speaker 3: I know the cloud, the cloud, will you know what it is?
Speaker 1: It's the family iPad as well. I know a man who a couple who he was having a bit of a fling and he had his iCloud photos a photo album sinced on the family iPad. So he was off on a work trip and taking some photos on his phone. The kids were at home watching the iPad going mum, all these photos are popping up? What's this?
Speaker 3: Who's daddy with our executive producer the thing? Have you heard about this?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 3: He had a bit of you want to hear about Tell Lauren what happened with you?
Speaker 4: This is when I was living at home with my parents. My girlfriend at the time had sent me a intimate photo of her top half of the busies. You see, that automatically sinks to our family computer. And then so Dad one day thought that he would just put on the family computer album and just have the photo scroll through with his you know.
Speaker 3: It was just on the TV or just the computer screen screen the sixty.
Speaker 4: Five TV and just having them scroll through, you know, his tripped to Europe, our family photos and Christmas.
Speaker 1: And there's your wife and then no, this was not my wife.
Speaker 4: And then came along a photo of the girlfriend and just the busies, and then he paused it because he didn't know why the busies were on his TV.
Speaker 3: That's not your mother.
Speaker 1: Please stop saying, what do you think of a snap and face in it?
Speaker 4: No, it was just it was literally just I really wanted to cut off with the shoulders.
Speaker 1: What did your mum?
Speaker 4: She's just a bit And then I came down. I was like, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Did you recognize them straight away?
Speaker 2: I knew what I was looking at, and did you deny a photo?
Speaker 4: I had to take the remote from his hand and press play just so we could skip through the next photo.
Speaker 1: She wasn't in the house at the time, was she.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't.
Speaker 4: She still doesn't know to this day. So that was just something that Dad and I just kept between ourselves.
Speaker 1: Were not anymore.
Speaker 3: The whole album.
Speaker 1: Just dive of embarrassment, wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: But Dad was king for another slide week later, let's put it through.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at the family Holiday album again?
Speaker 3: I'll get you a slid night thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 1: Did the iCloud get you? Yeah? It's bad.
Speaker 3: It might have been you or someone you know, if you were caught out by the old cloud.
Speaker 1: The cloud worries me. I don't know where my clouds connected.
Speaker 3: When I got home on Bursday way, there was some bloke in the house and Lou's hired this guy to come around and like sync up all the iPads and everything so we can block YouTube from the kids. And he's like, oh, and I'll sink them all together. And I'm like, oh, I got to go out. I don't want to be linked. I don't want to be linked.
Speaker 1: I got to get out of here. I don't want your eye message linked to your now no thanks, And if it happens. Can you give all of us some fair warning, not that I'm sending nudes to you?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what he said to me, goes, it's fine, you can still look up those websites. In front of my wife, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, are you right, it's not that that he's and then Lauren pops up on the slide show.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sending neudes.
Speaker 2: I'm not a nerde again, especially not.
Speaker 1: On the work. What's app talk of the town is this Risbane Lions so called footage trip where apparently someone had linked their WhatsApp to their family iPad or computer and the wife or the girlfriend back home was seeing all the messages and photos in the boys.
Speaker 2: Group chat, so all your photos go to the cloud as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I think there's two issues here. I think you can either and a lot of people come undone. I've been told because I know a few people that have been caught doing this, because if they've got kids and families, kids don't have emails and I cloud accounts, so it's connected to like mum or Dad's email and cloud, and then the family iPad sinks.
Speaker 3: Everything in the case of football is then not all but most.
Speaker 2: Aren't very bright.
Speaker 1: So I think this one. I think it was a WhatsApp group that was the WhatsApp was also linked to the home iPad on computer.
Speaker 3: And if there anything like you me just you would go into full investigation mode. This one.
Speaker 1: Expect to gadget that's me anyway. Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you or someone you know got busted by technology, Peter from One, turn us out what happened.
Speaker 11: Yeah, good morning, guys, welcome to nover.
Speaker 1: First of all, thank you, thank you, good to be here, Thanks for having us. Pete.
Speaker 11: A few years ago, I was in high school. I was playing on one of my mate's iPads and he must have had a sink up to his phone, and he'd recently just gotten into a relationship. And I went to swipe out of the game that I was playing, and I saw lots of photos I didn't want to see.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he had all these nudes on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what have I told you about nerds? What's my rule? Never put your.
Speaker 1: Face in it?
Speaker 3: That's right. Oh that's a good that's strong. Rule. Strong.
Speaker 1: But was it his girlfriend's neods or was it his nudes? Peter?
Speaker 11: Unfortunately it was both.
Speaker 1: Did you ever look at you make the same mind the way.
Speaker 11: As quick as I could.
Speaker 5: And I never spoke to him about it.
Speaker 1: I never mentioned it. I don't think i'd mentioned it. I just what who did you send needs to?
Speaker 2: We doesn't know because not face.
Speaker 1: I don't see you as a ned. Imagine Jays just in the bathroom mirror.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sent a deep about the ring, Clint?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Jays standing in front of the bathroom, all fresh out of the shower, drops the snaps a little picky in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Is that? What have you ever?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Maybe? No, I'm joking.
Speaker 1: It didn't sound like it.
Speaker 3: I remember staying with my auntie and uncle when I was like twenty one, get the cloud up.
Speaker 1: No thanks, I don't want to see his cloud.
Speaker 3: And you to talk about seeing things you can't look away from. I was like twenty one. I just moved to Perth. I was staying with them and had dinner with them, and then we sat down. They were putting on a movie and like the movie start, the movie started, and you know when it starts going like a little bit grainy, like it's about to go to something else that was taped over, and it was.
Speaker 1: Just your auntie and uncle in a home movie rowdown, Oh no, oh no, look away and you couldn't look away.
Speaker 3: I reached for that remote so quick and then it's just awkward and they're like, oh, that wasn't back to the future.
Speaker 2: What's sort of posed were they in? They just like, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: So they walked in.
Speaker 1: Shot like they were setting up the camcorder. Did they have one of those ones you reckon that's got the camera and a little bit that you fold out and you can flip around watch, you can watch what you're feeling. It was like the original selfie V technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Jason's auntie and uncle know how to use.
Speaker 3: It though, with the selfie stick.
Speaker 1: Dominique from Geelong, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys. Myself, my wife wanted plane, and a mum and two of her kids were sitting in front of us, and mum had given the kids the iPad and my wife nudges me and what are you talking about? And I've looked over and unfortunately the photos that the kids were scrolling through on this pad were not The kid dies and then the mom's realized there was a shriek and snatching back with mum in the pictures, I was not trying to a good look, but.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 6: So he's dominated missus, peaking through the little cracking between the seats.
Speaker 1: Well, the kids are looking at Mum and Dad's nerdes Oh no, that's there's a lot of time on a plane that you can get away from your kids. Your kids asking a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: I hope everyone had a ripping Easter long weekend.
Speaker 1: I loved it, but I think there's a lot of people coming out of the Easter long weekend more exhausted than when they went into it. It's busy for days Easter, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Those little Turkish to light eggs, Yeah, chocolate comas everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was into the crunchy eggs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what little lint bunnies too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't eat chocolate.
Speaker 3: I'm the same Cabri the og. There is a there is a trend and starting to develop talk to us. Saw a few posts on community Facebook pages people having a winch about this for going the chocolate for what in return for? Like new Easter pajamas? What clothes for the kids?
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of parents that don't want their kids having chocolate.
Speaker 1: I will say there was a lot of matching Easter pajamas going on on my social media. You're just talking to kids and dad are all in them matching?
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 3: I love the head but yeah, it's becoming a big trend where people are moving away from the chocolates. They just don't want the kids getting toys.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but it's not Christmas. You can't get toys, right, you do eggs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so even like wool visiting, but there is I just bit my tongue, you know what. I bit my mouth on the weekends. I was eating chocolate too.
Speaker 1: Quick, too sorry, said the Easter Bunny. And okay, I'm back.
Speaker 3: Oh are you?
Speaker 1: I think I'm back.
Speaker 3: You've got to lift.
Speaker 2: Oh you're going to be in danger all days.
Speaker 1: Is the Easter Bunny exclusively deliver eggs? Is what I was trying to say. Is the Easter Bunny bringing pajamas?
Speaker 2: Jama stop it? I think that it really depends on what the mood is when he gets to that.
Speaker 3: I can I just say there is a lot of pressure now going over to people's houses on Easter. Like we went to some family's house and I know, they didn't want their kids having too much chocolate. So we're like filling the little basket with toys and stuff as well as toyss like you like a little stuffed animal and.
Speaker 1: Like Easter tule, Yes, Easter accessory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that stuff? You know what I've had this, This was help. I had to take someone's kids trick or treating with my kids. But as they drop them off, they're like, also, I don't really like them having candy.
Speaker 1: Don't go trick or treating that and.
Speaker 3: Gave me like those protein balls to give them. So like when we knock on someone's door and my kids are getting the candy, I've got to put protein balls out of my pocket and drop it in.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's not your that's the responsibility. That's responsibility. I get you don't want your kids having this huge sugar crash, right, but if you've got different rules, then you're the one that has to take your kid out. You can't give that to someone else. No, exactly as a responsibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had that wrapped up yesterday or the other day. Sorry, and we're like, oh, we brought too much chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's one day of the year, right, do you have to? Don't you have to? Because we were away with friends and the easter bunny had come where we were and there was a lot of eggs left behind by the easter bunny, and then there was a real negotiation going on like how many they could eat that day and then they can space them out over.
Speaker 3: You know what we did yesterday a meltdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bound to happening around.
Speaker 3: No, actually melted them down.
Speaker 1: The kids didn't have a meltdown.
Speaker 3: Got a giant tub, pored them all in there and whacked it in that microwave and then just like a giant melted and then just dip little marshmallows and stuff and extra then we like a chocolate Then we had a melt Do you two are proud dog owners?
Speaker 1: Very proud. I've got two because they got only when I only had one, and I've got two and they're best friends.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of the movie Twins. Your dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once, huge ones and they're matching. They've got matching heads. I've got a German short head pointer and a little miniature sausage. Great, same faces.
Speaker 3: Solid. Are you jealous? No, we are not getting a dog.
Speaker 1: Are you going to get a cat.
Speaker 2: God, you're depriving your kids of something special, Clint.
Speaker 1: They are a reptile. Finally, of course you do again, Murphy or something.
Speaker 3: Rex sick and Rex. We went out for a little late lunch they know, with a friend of mine, Cam yesterday went down to the Cow on Hampton Street. Cow Brown, Cow, Brown Brown Car restaurant. The roots retractable. It's like labor opens up in nice weather. It's beautiful nice. We're sitting on my of the outdoor tables and we were there first. Some girls came along afterwards sat at the table next to us, and then their friend came along, rocking up a few minutes later, and she bought along her dog kit well semi cute. Every time other dogs would walk past, the dog would starting one of those yappy ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's just what dogs doay ah, there's the yappy variety.
Speaker 3: What was happening is even when other dogs weren't walking past, it was just constantly barking. And like this was constantly I could even barely hear.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I find dog barking more pleasing than what some people have to say.
Speaker 3: That's why he didn't have a problem with that the guy I was with some people's kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your kids yell and screen let my dog bark.
Speaker 3: This thing did not shut.
Speaker 1: No, I'll agree with the dogs at bark NonStop like that are irritating.
Speaker 3: Here's my question. Should they have had to leave?
Speaker 1: Well, they shouldn't have to leave, but common sense as a dog owner, if my dog was driving and run crazy, I would leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same thirteen twenty four ten. Should they have to leave?
Speaker 1: Well, no, they should have to leave.
Speaker 3: They have to leave.
Speaker 1: What about when your baby's crying?
Speaker 3: I would leave. You can't stay there, but you.
Speaker 1: Should you have to leave? Different I would leave too. Which would you have to leave you?
Speaker 3: I would say, if your kid is absolutely losing it at a restaurant, you have you were.
Speaker 6: They copying side out? Other patrons worried about it. I couldn't really see.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you tell them to leave?
Speaker 3: Because you need the listeners?
Speaker 1: Well, don't make the dog owners turn on you.
Speaker 3: I think the dog owners will be with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I'm a dog owner and if my dog yep yep, yep yep at a cafe, I'd be out of there.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. Should the dog be sent not to the farm, just out of the cafe. Out of the cafe.
Speaker 1: No, you've really crossed the line.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to ten. If the dog doesn't shut up at a cafe, should the owner have to leave?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I also and give your kids, don't I agree?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, I agree. The baby doesn't stop crying yet out later.
Speaker 1: I don't mind babies, but kids I'm paying? Is it no better?
Speaker 3: I'm paying the ninety percent public holiday search What about that?
Speaker 6: Don't even stop and made a hoot cross bunnill cost you twenty three bars?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know you tell them, Judy.
Speaker 3: Oh, sound like three old birds in the park at the moment.
Speaker 1: I the additional fees that restaurants are doing is look, I get it, but some places go too far. I was in This is completely changing the subject. But I was in America recently. Went to a fancy restaurant already very expensive in and out. Then you have to do a twenty percent tip minimum, and then they had a three percent welfare tax to give for the staff's mental health.
Speaker 2: Fun hang on top of the tip, on top of the tip, how's your welfare paying?
Speaker 3: All that?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Were there dogs barking at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's probably why they needed them.
Speaker 3: Mental Health Check thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Dogs and kids. If they're making noises, should they have to believe? We are discussing. If you're at a cafe and someone's dog is going bananas, should the owner have to leave? I go the I I think annoying, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I'm responsible. If you're going to take your dog to a cafe, the dog needs to behave like a question. And if you're going to let your dog just bark and back and back, then go to the dog park and they can go as mad as they like.
Speaker 6: Question, were you inside outside? Okay, that's a different story.
Speaker 1: So allowed outside inside?
Speaker 2: Well, some places they are like some pubs, they can sit inside if they're if you're out on the name, not on the nature strip, on the footpath.
Speaker 3: No, but they're under the table next to us.
Speaker 2: Go for your life. I've changed my opinion.
Speaker 1: They can bark all I want.
Speaker 3: No, you're under the table next.
Speaker 2: Of course, they're in their own environment.
Speaker 3: The owner.
Speaker 1: No, if you're if you're if you wear thisables and chairs, the dog needs to act like a human.
Speaker 3: Lauren, let's remember a hum This is the dog owner who also lets his dog back one out in front of the takeaway.
Speaker 1: What I will say is that you can't control where a dog needs to go. A dog needs to go, but you've got to be responsible about the cleanup.
Speaker 3: I almost brought you something on Instagra the other day. A nappy.
Speaker 1: A nappy.
Speaker 3: It's a little bag that attaches to the back of the dog, hangs off the tail. Oh so it's like a drop and go.
Speaker 1: No one is using that.
Speaker 3: No one.
Speaker 1: If I saw you walking down clin Free Road with peppin and nappy that do that would do me.
Speaker 2: You should have seen the scene when he dropped one in front of Samurai Full restaurant.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, you just do the drag and get them quickly into the gut or you know when they're about to start years.
Speaker 2: Giving a quick brow those chopsticks, pick up the turd.
Speaker 3: Alex barking dogs? Should you have to leave the restaurant?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: There here?
Speaker 1: You going?
Speaker 12: Not too bad.
Speaker 9: So I've got four kids and three dogs. Had both in restaurants. I think they should because what like, the dog's probably anxious. If my kids was like like not barking, Sorry, my kid was crying and screaming. I'd be like, let's go outside, let's not disrupt people and eat, because it would disrupt me eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're thanks to animal welfare. If the dog's barking like that, maybe the dog's distressed.
Speaker 8: Exactly like you.
Speaker 9: Oh no, it's a weird situation.
Speaker 1: A puppy can do.
Speaker 2: What a puppy?
Speaker 1: You have a cold, cruel heart. You can't tell a baby off for crying. You can't tell a puppy off.
Speaker 2: You flip flopped on this issue like me.
Speaker 1: I've always said you can't tell Oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Did, But that's why you won't run for Lord May. When am I standing for a Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm a real.
Speaker 3: Don't tax That's what's great?
Speaker 1: Dog owner? Where do you sit?
Speaker 12: Hi? Guys, love your show, long time listener, first time called.
Speaker 1: Welcome Debbie Dogs. The dogs have got you to pick up the phone.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know, welcome to Nova. It's great to have you on Nova. But yeah, I am a dog owner and I love my dog. But I just cannot comprehend why people have to take dogs not only to outside restaurants, but to markets. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Come on, it's too stressful for meditate my dog to a market. But cleans on the other hand and pep, they love us. Stroll through that gleat Le Street.
Speaker 3: Where do you sit on? Like animals being allowed on planes in the future here in Australia.
Speaker 12: Get them on, No, because I reckon it would just stress them out too much or.
Speaker 1: Not A little sausage on your lip shock him in cargo.
Speaker 12: I've got a little Jack Russell cross with Steffy and she's adorable. But man, I'm going to go on a holiday. I want to sit. I want to go by myself.
Speaker 1: About the plane. She's calling time out on the Jack Russell.
Speaker 2: He struck me as the kind of girl who talks a lot to your animal.
Speaker 12: You are spot on, click you are?
Speaker 1: What's the Jack Russell bulldog cross? His name Sally.
Speaker 12: She's a little Sally. Yeah, talk like I'm talking to you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, like I imagine you've just waken up. There's the dog greater.
Speaker 12: Good morning, cell bell, how are you today?
Speaker 3: Breakfast?
Speaker 12: Did you have a good sleep?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 12: She doesn't answer me. She just goes maybe.
Speaker 2: What a dog.
Speaker 12: She just gives me that lookers shut.
Speaker 3: Up, mate.
Speaker 1: I love dog people.
Speaker 2: I love Debbie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to look out with the dog Lady, good food and wine. Shall hook out with a double pass.
Speaker 12: Okay, oh, thank you guys so much. Welcome to Nova and loving it, loving it.
Speaker 1: It is a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 3: Debbie, Debbie tell the dog.
Speaker 12: We said, Hi, will you, I will Sally, They said, we.
Speaker 3: Just had Debbie on the air, crazy dog, Debbie call it. We love Debbie, but I just turned off executive producer Brody, who we affectionately called the Thumb. He's been to Debbie's house.
Speaker 6: Debbie just said it out of nowhere. He's been to Debbie's house and Debbie offered you to stay the night.
Speaker 4: She has a caravan caravan at a caravan park down an angle.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I think she said, anyone up anytime you want to stay, feel free to go. Thanks love Debbie.
Speaker 3: Feel like we should take the shadowy absolutely, I.
Speaker 1: Might stay here. You guys can give me a postcard style review on Debbie's caravan. Someone's got to stay in the office.
Speaker 3: You're missing out, Maybe I am.
Speaker 2: Well, you are on the road tonight. I am.
Speaker 1: After the showing the ride them off to Adelaide for Yeah, the round Eddie McGuire is doing. I don't know some kind of footy show that.
Speaker 3: It's the spectacular.
Speaker 1: It's spectacular. It's gonna be spectacular.
Speaker 2: With spectacular in its name, you know it's going to be a good time.
Speaker 1: Channel nine. I'm exactly sure what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Spectacular for some singing LP.
Speaker 1: There's an Adelaide player singing, I believe ranking Yes, who's that?
Speaker 3: Are you eating? Fancy dress? Like they got you in some sort of costume on the Telly tomorrow?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm not in the studio. They're at like some big Adelaide Entertainments and time. I'm not there. I'm out and about in the field meeting.
Speaker 2: Put you in a jumper jumper, I don't know, Yeah, put on stilts.
Speaker 1: I'm not a toy I.
Speaker 2: Spectacular.
Speaker 1: Well, tune in to the gather Around Spectacular tonight if you'd like to see if my make an appearance on stilts. Maybe I will do that, So I'll be doing the show, guys, I might be on the stilts to the radio show. Yet, Clint started, I'm not laughing that much. Adelaide down to a winery for lunch and then never make the gather Around Spectacular tonight.
Speaker 3: Guys, don't forget tomorrow morning, more chances to win flights, accommodation and tickets to join us at gather Round, and you can see firsthand how amazing, spe how amazing South Australia is and.
Speaker 1: How spectacular tonight will be. On Channel Night. I couldn't tell you what time it's on forty five Gordon Ramsey's Food Show.
Speaker 3: Yes see you tomorrow, Bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, Gonna be Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Number one hundred.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren on socials