Speaker 1: Get you every morning, every dayDay, adelaides.
Speaker 2: What what the fork?
Speaker 3: What the fork? Sometimes you look at things in everyday life and you go, what the fuk is that about? For example, when he's read Abbey steals all the forks from my kitcheneer and no one can find one, and.
Speaker 1: You walk in and you're just like, what the bort? What the fork? Where are all the forks?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Where all of the.
Speaker 5: Exactly right?
Speaker 3: And well I had one yesterday? How did you shake in your head?
Speaker 1: This was absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 6: So we're having a little chat about what he is Japanese culture where in terms of shifting funds and now all the sort of finance stuff, it's traditionally the woman's job.
Speaker 1: And then Jodie came out with this, who does the budgeting at your house?
Speaker 3: Husband?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why? Well, because he's good at that stuff and he's a man who is very adept at a spreadsheet and that is sexy. Yeah, there are anyone. If you're a bloke and you can use excel.
Speaker 1: I probably want to jump in wow wow and let the fork.
Speaker 3: Stand by it, because I think the actual crux of that is when your partner does things for you that genuinely or she knows that you hate doing that is a real turn on. Ah, it's not so much. It's not so much the facts and figures and then the numbers side of things and the spreadsheet side of things. It's more that he takes that off my plate and does it for me. He'll got in an account for hours and hours so I don't have to worry about a tax return. So good.
Speaker 6: So I don't understand how they get your blood flow and gets you a hot and bothered in a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does because it's your partner making sure that you're happy, because they know how disinterested you are in all things financed?
Speaker 6: Are you saying that when Greg turns out, when he comes out of the shower and he's holding his tower, but he's not holding if you know what I mean, that doesn't impression.
Speaker 1: How is that not impressive?
Speaker 5: Wiley does the helicopter, but.
Speaker 6: If he turns up by the way, I've budgeted for the next year, I've done the spreadsheet, and I've taken a laundry out.
Speaker 3: And Jodie's like, from your exactly how it wrongs?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you ladies are confusing.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're not confusing. It's pretty straightforward, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Girls, Absolutely like the.
Speaker 3: Helicop that this is the difference between men and women right here, right now. So if you've got something that you well, no, former partner, very rude.
Speaker 7: No, this is very much a thing, little mundane things that your partners do for you.
Speaker 3: Hello, very much, Come over here.
Speaker 7: My excuse. I used to I always have bobby pins always, and anyone who wears bobby pins every days know you lose them everywhere. Yes, my ex used to collect them off the carpet and put them on the bedside table for me. That's cue, jump your bones, et cetera.
Speaker 3: That is really nice. It is not, but we still hate him.
Speaker 1: Little one day in George. It's a nice gesture.
Speaker 3: Please learn something by the end of I don't worry about that, okay, produce.
Speaker 8: I will preface this and say that this happens so very rarely. But when Michael loads the dish washer, not only loads the dish washer, but loads it correctly so that everything will get clean and no bowls are upside down, so they collect with water off.
Speaker 3: Stunning. And also, just to add to that, like they don't leave little bits of lettuce or to clog up the filter.
Speaker 1: But that's what the that's what.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's the filter for it. Why do I have a feeling? News reader, Abby's going to have a whole list get you all hot and bothered on the domestic.
Speaker 10: Front, obviously, the General and I have just started seeing each other.
Speaker 5: But yeah, hello, darling.
Speaker 10: The one thing that really gets me, you know is when he just starts the washing off his own back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He likes to wear suits.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so yeah, when he goes and starts the washing, I just I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, hello, I mean he's a security peacock. Yeah, he's gotta wear a suit, ye, manning the door, rightn't you?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't. I didn't see that of the General. Didn't think if the type of operator does his own launder and stuff on him, I'm impressed with that.
Speaker 10: I mean, though, is he doing it because it's only a new thing.
Speaker 5: Who knows. We'll see if it continues.
Speaker 1: So true, it's a genuine thing.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Those domestic things that your partner does that get you all hot and bothered aren't necessarily sexual. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, blokes take note. Do you know what if you're a bloke, and if you've got one as well. I mean, I'm in a very interesting situation in my life where I have a five year old or three year old and a five month old.
Speaker 1: Yes, i'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: We're getting to the stage where I think, what's turning me on about my wife?
Speaker 1: What her existing really do?
Speaker 3: Some things so true. Let's go to Nikita. Good morning, Nikita, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you good? Watch the fork gets you going, even though it's just a domestic chore. What is it? Well, it seems really little about I bought a new house and it's hard of buying a new house.
Speaker 11: Was that I'm faring?
Speaker 4: Could buy a copy machine?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's good.
Speaker 12: So every morning while I'm getting ready for work, he's off in the kitchen getting my lunch for work, my coffy.
Speaker 13: The radio is on.
Speaker 4: He's putting to this right now.
Speaker 6: Oh what an absolute peaches.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Nikita? En?
Speaker 1: Terrence?
Speaker 3: Terrence is Terrence is in the kitchen just whispering this to himself. Espresso set again.
Speaker 1: You know, I bet you he looks like George Clooney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got the happy look.
Speaker 3: Going so well, I'm terror heavenly Terrence knows exactly where his bread's buttered. You know, let's go to Jess. What are those things that get you going? Jess?
Speaker 13: Hi, good morning for me.
Speaker 4: And when my husband notices that dog, Karen doesn't imprompt you midweek back here?
Speaker 3: Yes, we love that Jesse.
Speaker 6: You reckon, he knows what it's doing to you. Do you keep that to yourself and just sort of let it to arise on a special occasion given the.
Speaker 11: Frequency it occurs.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's tweaked yet.
Speaker 3: So we're teaching men something this morning. This is amazing, Eliza. Hello, Hey, how are you good? What gets the blood flowing? So to speak?
Speaker 4: So we have a beautiful Golden Retriever named Boulder who has to do her business at like one am every night?
Speaker 2: Yep, So whenever he just doesn't even.
Speaker 11: Ask me gets up caked throughout.
Speaker 2: It's just, oh, it's so attractive because I don't have to wake up at one am, Peter.
Speaker 3: Don't you think, Eliza, there's nothing worse than when you wake up in the middle of the night and you're like, I physically have to get out of bed and let the dog out. To do its business. It's the worst feeling.
Speaker 4: I love her, but at one am I just love her that little bit less.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, however, but he just does it and it's beautiful and it's a track so true.
Speaker 1: There you go, Lowe was getting a little out of hand.
Speaker 3: Georgie wats yours doll?
Speaker 11: So I work, I'm.
Speaker 2: A shift worker, and my beautiful partner will use my pillow because my pillow is obviously much better than his when I'm away, But every single time when I come back, he's put a fresh pillow case on it and it feels smells like beautiful linen. And I love that because I obviously wash my hair more than he does. And big pick of approval.
Speaker 3: That is so thoughtful and delicious, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I feel like that's bad.
Speaker 3: Is this? You don't know where your linen cupboard is? Oh? My god?
Speaker 6: But also I think we're not in my single days, I'd probably be rocking a pillow with no pillow cas for.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 3: And was it? Was it all yellow? Too?
Speaker 1: Yes? Extremely?
Speaker 5: Hellow, You're disgusting.
Speaker 3: Don't want to Carol wants nothing to do with horses, don't need Linen though, that's true because ye, well, hey Ashlyn, how are you doing?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well.
Speaker 3: How are you good? What gets you going?
Speaker 4: So my partner is pretty good all round. He's really fighting the patriarchy norm But when he cleans the roof gutters like kiss, that is something I will never be doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like when.
Speaker 3: He's pulling the leaves out, it's like he's essentially like kissing your neck.
Speaker 1: What a guy?
Speaker 5: And so what happened?
Speaker 1: What happens from there? Ashley? I don't want to get to too detail and personal, but like.
Speaker 6: Are you storing it? Does he know what it does to you? Or you just sort of keep it to yourself.
Speaker 4: Look, they're just I'll just say, they're not the only gutters that gets.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 6: Actually, that is exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: What you were fishing for?
Speaker 1: You're happy. I don't know what I was fishing for.
Speaker 6: Goodness, gracious, there is a solid message in all of this day as well for the guys out there, get working on your domestic duty.
Speaker 3: Exactly. He's what you're waking up to, Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's the news today? Snooze news?
Speaker 3: I mean absolute information overload when you first wake up in the morning, you have a look a your phone and go, oh god, I can't even work out what I need to know.
Speaker 6: Why it's seventeen, miss Caols. Oh that's why it's called past six. I'm supposed to be work an hour and a half ago.
Speaker 3: And that's Abby's fine. Anyway, let's go to the news room and find out what we do need to know, abs hit us?
Speaker 5: Is this attack? Abby? Kind of day?
Speaker 3: I don't know how you feel?
Speaker 1: Six seven day? Still young?
Speaker 10: Okay, we're going to talk about why because that's my favorite thing.
Speaker 5: Or Wednesday. Let's be honest.
Speaker 10: Our one billion dollar wine, our one billion dollar wine industry is set to be revived because China is looking to drop the tariffs that they introduced. So essentially they came out when Australia came out and said, we want to know more about the origins of COVID.
Speaker 5: We think there's more to this story.
Speaker 10: So they responded by going, we're gonna put tariffs on a lot of your exports that come over here. So the bottle of wine industry in Australia and especially South Australia was just massive. It was worth, like I said, nearly a billion dollars and it just completely shattered essentially overnight.
Speaker 5: So this is really good for us.
Speaker 10: It's really good for all of our wine makers in South Australia, it's really good for yeah, Australia in general. So hopefully they're going to get it back up to that one billion dollar mark. But yeah, we should know more by the thirty first of March as to whether they're going to take them off. But it has been recommended, so that's good.
Speaker 3: I do love how we tried to circumvent this situation by we had a couple of wineries that when you know what, if we can't sport our wine over there, we're going to start some wineries in China. So they started fielding, like making wine in China to deal with the local market because we weren't allowed to bring it over from here.
Speaker 5: Very smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, except for I don't think conditions were overly conducing. No, that was the only issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it can't beat Australia.
Speaker 3: No, that is good news for one makers locally because it was crippling for the industry at the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna remember.
Speaker 6: That great news newsy smack of kes. I'm not going on the royal family.
Speaker 3: Definitely not one to repeat scarrollous gossip.
Speaker 1: Yes you are.
Speaker 10: Continue What do you say every morning when you come in? Oh my god, guess what I heard?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Sit down and shut up. We're going to tell you a t is the words that usually come out of our mouth every morning.
Speaker 3: That is not true, only when it's really really good gossip. Anyway, So these rumors that Prince William has had this affair, and I say rumors, okay, and they've been around since twenty nineteen. So it suggested that he had an affair with a woman called Rose Hanbury.
Speaker 1: Rose Hanbury, please continue.
Speaker 3: So she's I need to concentrate on this because it's complicated. She's a British peeress and also a former model. She married David Colemundalie David Colemundelee. Sorry sorry, continue, the seventh Marquess of Condomentally in two thousand and nine. The couple have three children together, so they've socialized as a quartet. I guess. But rumors of infidelity first surfaced in twenty nineteen. But the rumors have resurfaced, and there are some that suggesting because Kate's gone missing from the public eye. You know how there was that shot of her in the car. Yeah, now everyone's saying that was Hanbury, wasn't even Kate.
Speaker 1: Surely he doesn't have the nerve to do that.
Speaker 3: Because they look a little bit similar. Although can I repeat what producer this morning? Well, she called her, she called her the she and Kate, which is the cut price version. Oh dear anyway, So yeah, the Palace have yet to comment on it, but these rumors have been pretty damaging for Prince William.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's a lot happening in the royal family. Never dull moment.
Speaker 10: There are also the reason behind a big spike in the company market cap of Adobe because after the revelation Kate Middleton had a subscription and obviously photoshopped. It's added three billion dollars to the company's market cap.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stop it stop. See what happens to a company share price when Kate Middleton decides to doctor a photo that's ludicrous? Is an huge there.
Speaker 6: I watched this space for more juicy gossip on the royal family.
Speaker 3: Unbounded by the way, that's just what I'm reading on the internet.
Speaker 1: Gossip.
Speaker 6: You get all your solid information in the daily mail. Hey, quickly is the Matilda's Oh how good? Thirty thousand prestle tickets went up for grabs, so against this clash against China May thirty first, and then yes, today just under an hour remaining, twenty five thousand bag gone.
Speaker 3: So how many sold altogether? Is that fifty five? Is that the massive.
Speaker 1: I'm just checking for inflation you've got.
Speaker 6: I think it's about fifty five, around about fifty five, But no one really knows the exact number that sells out adelaide o will so you're right, can be quite confusing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but all.
Speaker 1: We know is that the Matildas are an absolute institution.
Speaker 3: If you had a said pre World Cup that the Matildas would sell out fifty five thousand tickets in five minutes, I would have laughed in your face.
Speaker 6: You would have laughed in my face. Yeah, absolutely laughed, giggled in my face. Yeah, they go congratulations.
Speaker 3: Really got one of those witchy cackles that I.
Speaker 1: Like to really from the So it's from your soul.
Speaker 3: And you were Tildas.
Speaker 1: Netball does some really really good things for you, does it?
Speaker 6: Your love for netbell knows that no bounds are very happy to say as well that We've got a couple.
Speaker 1: Of very special guests with us right now.
Speaker 3: Hazy know how excited I am about this. Please welcome to the studio, Lucy Austin and Georgie Hold. Yes, welcome, Welcome girls, Welcome girls. Okay, the premiership defense starts. Now. How's the preseason? How's the Premiership defense looking? I'll start with you, Georgie.
Speaker 14: We're super excited to get out. We've just finished our pre season block, so we've been working really hard on and off the court, running in the gym. So yeah, now we're getting into preseason games and we're really keen to have a crack at other teams.
Speaker 3: Loose Does it get to a point where you go enough running now? I just want to get in there and play.
Speaker 15: Yeah. We've done a lot of running since November last year, so I'm really excited to just put all out on court. And I feel like the teams really have been jelling, so it's exciting. Ah, there we go.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to the premiership from last year, which Hazy, I have said this to you before going to watch this game. That got far closer than it should have. It's probably one of the best boarding events I've ever been to.
Speaker 1: Here you go. What was it like playing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was crazy?
Speaker 15: Hey, I hardly remember. And we watched it back the other night watch a documentary that was made about it, and yeah, it just I forgot how close it was and I was singing like I've got who.
Speaker 3: Wins boiler alone?
Speaker 15: We went into overtime, So it was crazy, so surreal.
Speaker 3: Hate.
Speaker 6: I also did see some vision after the game, Lucy, of you and Jody you'd hooked up to do some what was it, little fast feet dance?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So by way of explanation, there was a post game function which was huge, and then Lucy and I had a couple of lemonades, and then as we were leaving to go home, we started doing netball drills at the front. Of course, sorry about that, loose won't were photos from it? What were the celebrations, like you guys?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: They went on for months? Yeah, it was so much fun. We went to Bali, we had like a fan day. It was just really awesome to have like friends and family celebrate with us as very cool.
Speaker 3: Loose A little bit of pressure on you. I guess we've lost eleanor Cardwell, who was instrumental in the win last year. Did that put a bit of pressure on you to step up now because everyone's going, oh, it's all right, we got Lucy.
Speaker 15: I don't think put pressure. It puts pressure on I think it's just an exciting opportunity for me to sort of step up and see what I can do, trying different combinations and stuff.
Speaker 1: So was it?
Speaker 6: How important was the premiership for the Thunderbirds? South Australia is such a strong netball state but results the last few years have been pretty ordinary. So how important to get netball back up where it should be in this state?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think it's really exciting, especially because it's been what ten had been ten years since the last premiership and went through a few seasons without any wins. So yeah, really exciting to just, I guess, grow netball in South Australia and give us more opportunities and opportunities for the girls coming through as well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of we're moving to the entertainment center, I say we I'm pathetic, Okay, seas all down, he reckons he falls asleep when I start talking about my netball and she's anyway moving to the entertainment center. How huge is that for the sport because we're kind of, with all due respect, outgrown the stadium that we're at now. We're hoping it's like in the same main as the Sixers, where that move is just like the Sport's just gone bang.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Like it's really exciting. I think we've already got more members than we had last year, so it's super exciting. I think the Entertainment Center was a game that like we always look forward to. So yeah, super keen to get there.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 6: We're very excited to announce as well that the Adelaie Thunderbirds and nov. Nine on nine has a direct partnership, so we're all mates now and now officially Jody can say instead of you, she can say we I.
Speaker 3: Made this partnership, haven't. I got both the girls in a headlock, and I think we're going to be partners and we're going to be friends. Thank you so much for coming in. You've brought in the trophy for this is the twenty twenty four trophy, so this is what you're playing for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've already given it to you.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, nice, all of us for the season. It starts in a few weeks time and we know you're going to smash it. Thank you so much for coming in. Thank you, and as we always say, fist together, Andrew Host Yes.
Speaker 6: And also here for you need, Jose. Let's talk about your most recent wedding. Oh, just weddings in general. I mean fun day. I love weeks. Yeah, because it's all of your mates, everyone's looking really nice, it's good food, it's good wine, and you've probably got a pretty cool band going on as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you not get a little nervous going into a wedding because your track record is just including your own, that you get a little bit carried away?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: In short, yes, it was a particular moment at my wedding where yeah, I was could have gone in very different directions.
Speaker 1: So one moment we're like one more drinking alad he's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it took about four or five real solid mouthfuls of water and by mouthfuls, I mean pints of water, yes, to get me back on the straight and narrow, and you have a sudden twenty minutes later, I'm kissing baby, I've been chatting to grandparents, So.
Speaker 3: Just a solid talking to you by one of your grooms mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't my grooms Actually it was my brother in law. Would you believe it? Who's the loosest person? I know, I'm a lot.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought that he straightened me out? I'd see what I did. I'd see what though Jo's I looked sharp and I looked timeless.
Speaker 6: Yes, And when I say timeless, I had a shaved face yep. And I had a crisp blue suit on with your stock standard blue bow tie.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to admit I saw a wedding photo for you on from you on Instagram on the weekend because it was your seven year.
Speaker 1: Anniversary stunning and brave.
Speaker 3: Wasn'tice stunning and brave? Also? Seven year rich? Lookout?
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, it takes one to know, probably more for Kara at this pointment.
Speaker 6: Anyway, watch this space. Thank you very much for the heads up jokes. I'm what this this little photo that's doing the rounds via Reddy? A groom stunts internet by wearing crocs.
Speaker 1: At his wedding. Oh no, yes, yes, it's.
Speaker 6: Very much divided opinion. And when I say it's divided, I would have thought that the opinion is maybe ninety five to five percent, because who on Earth is endorsing the use of crocs as a footwear for your groom at a wedding. That's disgustslutely not black crocs, I will say that.
Speaker 1: So it actually it went. It looked quite nice for the character.
Speaker 6: It's not like it's doing white crocs with the heapy gibbets and all.
Speaker 3: Those accessories, the little hamburglar from McDonald's exactly.
Speaker 1: They were there to suit the suit, so to speak.
Speaker 6: It's still crocs, And yes, I get it, he was incredibly comfortable. But a fashion choice that you make at wedding you've got to think about what you might look back at. Yes, So for example, will I regret this in twenty years time? Will I regret this in five years time? Don't get caught up in the moment with fashion trends at wedding.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, one hundred percent agree. One thing I don't really subscribe to at the moment that seems to be a big thing is the cutouts in women's dresses. Oh yeah, maybe that's just my stage of life. I don't know, but I just don't subscribe to it.
Speaker 6: And you're completely fair enough to not subscribe to that, you know. The one it's doing the trends at the moment, which are going to regret. Mullets, Yeah, mullets at weddings. Yeah, I've been there. People malts are in, then they're out, now they're back in. They're going to go out eventually. No, and at that stage you're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, what was I doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, producer, m what you got?
Speaker 8: So in the early twenty tens, I want to say, there was a big trend of women wearing the brides wearing colored converse.
Speaker 3: Underneath their white wedding dress.
Speaker 8: Thanks, and then pulling up the dress so that you can just see the peak of it for photos.
Speaker 1: Oh great, sexless wedding night producers.
Speaker 7: I'm not keen at all on any sort of head accessory that's not a veil. Leave your tiars in Princess diaries, you know I'm not here for it.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, it's almost that's almost competing with the bride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, even the bride's not allowed.
Speaker 3: You get rid of them, fair enough.
Speaker 6: Mate, Heads up, Pokehonta stone Zodia wedding will be bagging your head in the background. The worst wedding trend that I've ever seen, and I completely understand why it was a thing, because there was a moment where Heavina's just took over the planet. They were everybody's like on wearing thongs to absolutely everything.
Speaker 1: Oh look I'm on the work side and wearing thongs. Oh there goes to.
Speaker 6: Thongs at weddings. If you wore your thongs at your wedding and you thought it was really cool at the time, I have no doubt in the world that she's looking back now, I been.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, wow, we shots fired. You might want to have a chat to Gregotti Will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like watching out for the seven year rich. Also, I married them. You're probably right now.
Speaker 6: If you've got kids just enjoying the school run, What a magnificent time of the morning that is not hectic at all, so smooth, so effortless.
Speaker 3: Got your lunchbox, you got your jumper? Where are your runners?
Speaker 6: Why aren't you getting dressed? Get dressed. I told you to do that twenty minutes ago and you haven't done it.
Speaker 3: Get out of the shower, Have you had breakfast? Et cetera, etcetera, And so it goes on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're just some of the outageous little conversations are happening in my household.
Speaker 1: I've got you know that's true.
Speaker 6: It's relaid back to me three kids, a five year old, a three year old, and a five month old and my three year old in the middle. Her name is Lotty and she's quite the individual. It was only late last year that we spoke about the time where she gave me some solid feedback about how she felt about me.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so early predictions she's going to be handful. Yeah, I'm sure she'll calm down when she becomes a teenager.
Speaker 3: Teenage girls are a dream.
Speaker 6: I've heard that straight down the line, straight shoot thing going on.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you one stage, you'll look at your fifteen year old girl and you will go, who are you? And what have I raised? And how have you turned on? Turned from this beautiful little angel who loved daddy although that's never happened to you, is it into this just creature who can't stand you?
Speaker 6: Look, I can't wait for those years, so I still just enjoy this moment right now. So she's at EOC and I expect when I go pick her up from ELC to get this sort of response, but instead, at the moment, I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting this I don't really understand why. I understand.
Speaker 6: What I do completely understand is that Mum's a favorite because Mum spends more time and Mum does everything, and I mean Mum's my favorite as well. Yeah, so I get it. But the last three times that I've picked up Lottie from ELC, instead of the get dad, how are you good to see?
Speaker 14: I love you?
Speaker 3: Kiss runs up from thirty meters away, instant tears.
Speaker 6: Instant tears, with a quick explanation of I thought Mom was going to pick me up.
Speaker 1: I want Mom to pick me up?
Speaker 6: Oh no, And then straight away I look around and you look at the teachers and you can feel the teachers go, how's he going to react to this? Because he's in a bit of a real interesting situation, and so what do you do? So straight I'm like, oh, well, yeah, well let's go straight home and see mom. She's a funny one, isn't she. You can't be upset. Yeah, so I don't really know how to handle myself. Yeah, but it's happened three times in a row. If it keeps on happening, I'm getting to the stage where I'm not super pumped to go pick up my n for me, see, because it's quite the journey, emotional journey for her.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's just easier tom for mom to do it. But I get that all the time with half my four year old girl, I love studdy, just loves Dad. So every time I pick her up from Kraze Ure Kindy, it's like Daddy said he was going to bit me up. And then Daddy has done me an absolute disservice by telling her every morning Daddy will pick you up. So then when mom rocks up a double whammy.
Speaker 1: Have very disappointing.
Speaker 3: But then also at Kindy she wants to go on the swings. I'm like, dude, you've been here all day, You've been here from nine to three. Why do we need to spend an extra fifteen minutes on the swings? And do you know what? She hits me with? Daddy lets me he does he really?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what it's all about. Thirteen and twenty four ten, When have your kids torn you down? Your heart out so many times?
Speaker 6: Our cruise into ELC and I'm so confident I go.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Today's the day.
Speaker 1: Did you know what? Oh, there's my beautifu little daughter looking forward to giving her hut.
Speaker 5: She hasn't seen me, or she hits.
Speaker 1: Me, tears, where's mom? What a rip off?
Speaker 16: Boo dad?
Speaker 1: And I just feel for the teachers who awkward left to see. How are we act?
Speaker 3: I know, well, thirteen twenty four ten, let's do it. Do it when of your kids just torn you apart, ripped your little heart out? Season Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning Jody, how are you? And good morning Hazy too, Hazy. You have met my grandson at Earthplace Studios when we were there for some pottery classes. Yeah, you met little Archie, and I am heartbroken. It's not my child, it's my grandson who he sees me, he says, He just sort of looks blankly at me and says.
Speaker 12: Where's Papa. There's Papa?
Speaker 9: He blanks me completely. It crushes me every time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, where's Papa.
Speaker 3: Soon? I'm getting you do the bulk of the hands on work too.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I buy him the clothes that, you know.
Speaker 12: I wring my daughter to say, I'll get him this, I'll get him that.
Speaker 9: But Papa, Yeah, where's Papa?
Speaker 12: Where's Papa?
Speaker 9: It kills me hanging there, and I think it's worse with grandchildren.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so did.
Speaker 1: You give the best to Archie for us? And it was really nice to speak to you. How was Earthclay, by the way, it was amazing.
Speaker 9: We had a great time, do we beautiful?
Speaker 3: It's nice you two can catch up on another occasion. I think, good morning Anne.
Speaker 12: So this is my daughter's twenty five now, so this is quite a number of years ago. But my later husband found a fabulous Barbie TV all in one cassette recorder on the side of the road and who was a handy person? Yep, so brought it home, did it or cleaned it up, and he was so proud of this Barbie TV. So Tara got home from school and he goes, got a surprise for you.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 12: So he gives her a Barbie TV. And with that she turned to him and goes, Dad, don't you know that I hate Barbie?
Speaker 3: And when with you?
Speaker 12: Barby? Where why wasn't I told? Where was the memo?
Speaker 6: He was devastated, very sad, and fortunately for Dad's we don't pick up some of the cues. But what we do learn along the journey, particularly for infant girls, has they changed their mind?
Speaker 1: Honest?
Speaker 3: Scott and Barbie, I think was out of favor for being, you know, not exactly advancing the cause of feminism for a while there, and then the Barbie movie hit. Next minute, she's back in. Who's to say, Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning. How are you guys good?
Speaker 3: I'm sensing you mightn't be the favorite?
Speaker 11: Yeah, not every two weeks.
Speaker 13: So we've got dad, who's flyers out for work. And even though mum's a fun one, why can't you leave, Mum, We'll drop you off to the air Paul. Yeah, oh look, we'll do it all again in another fortnight.
Speaker 3: Why don't you go get in the plane? Yeah, thank you, Sarah. Let's go to pat very quickly.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, good morning. Good I've got twelve year old. When she was four and she used to have lots of tantrums. She said to me once shouting, you ruined all of my line. And I just said to her, well, you're only four.
Speaker 3: It's the only way.
Speaker 11: The only way up is from here. And I just want to very quickly say, I'm fifty one. I had a baby two years ago, ten year frozen embryo. But it gets me that daddy is his favorite.
Speaker 3: I love yeah, no, I love that you went through that at forty nine. But we love Daddy. Yep. Good on you, Pat, thank you, thank you for all your cause. This morning, our next guest is one third of the number one drive show in the Galaxy, Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel. He's the product of Terry, who was the solo man in the as and Jenny, a singer, so it's no surprise he went on to be drama captain at Wesley College. In Person, the editor in chief of the student newspaper, is a staple on. Ossie Telly cameoing in The Rocky Horror Show and is currently on a national tour with his new comedy production Boom. Please welcome to the studio. Sometimes blonde, sometimes brunette. Joel James William Creasy.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you very much. It's a thrill to be here.
Speaker 3: Not just Joel crazy Joel James William crazy.
Speaker 16: I know, I know bits Fancy Pansy just asked me in my middle name.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I have to very proud of that fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also your parents, Hazy didn't realize that your dad, Terry was the solo man.
Speaker 16: He was a solo man in the eighties commercial. He is the one that's running up the hill getting chased by the Blue Healer as in the Dog, not Lisa McCune. And then at the top of the mountain he cracks open a solo. Yeah, because what's more, you know, refreshing than a long mountainous run A fizzy soft drink and it dribbles down his chin, all homo erotic. And then of course the butcher's man on Telly gave birth.
Speaker 1: To this, so he's very proud.
Speaker 3: He had two very showbies parents, didn't you. And that's how they met on the set of Star Wars. That somebody couldn't script this stuff.
Speaker 16: I know, I was destined to go into the biz. Yeah, they met on the set of Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. Mum was jab of the Hut. No, they were both both members of the Rebel Alliance. And my mum was a West End actress as well. So yeah, theaters in my blood. Hence why my sister works for Bunnings. So yeah, I love it. It's a really great little story to tell people.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned your dad getting chosed up a hill by Blue here, like you too have a very special dog, don't you.
Speaker 16: I do, I Jack, and I welcome the pitter patter of hairy little feet into our house. And I'm not talking about one of the real housewives. We have a chow chow called Girlfriend, and she's one of those dogs that looks like the lion with the blue tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fancy girl. Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 16: I feel really good about getting a pure bread after doing a documentary about dogs and pounds.
Speaker 1: At the start of last year.
Speaker 16: But she had come prior, she'd come prior and she's divine. Yeah, girlfriend, purely, so we can say the part get over here, girlfriend? Or did you just yourself?
Speaker 1: Girlfriend?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Joe, we love having you with Adelaide. Welcome back and your thoughts on Adelaide in general.
Speaker 1: I love Adelaide.
Speaker 16: I came here for a I planned my beautiful friend Reece Nicholson, host of Drag Race down Under. They were getting married and I had their bucks party in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Reese didn't know where they were going.
Speaker 16: We we surprised them and took them to the airport and said surprise, well after Adelaide and we went and saw Mary Poppins.
Speaker 3: Of course you did.
Speaker 16: We went and saw Mary Poppins at the Adelaide Festival Center and then went to Mary's Poppin'.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, I love what.
Speaker 1: A great club? What are the great bars?
Speaker 6: Can I just just be completely honest and I'm offend us. When that initial announcement was made, We're going to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Was the initial reaction.
Speaker 16: No, genuinely stoked, but also confused as to what we were doing in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: I think resought.
Speaker 16: Maybe I was going to make them do like a trial run of their festival show or something. We had the best night the Schlong Island iced teas that Mary's Poppin are delicious, Hazy, I'll take you here. I am pretending I haven't had know it's sweet, it's sweet, but you're pulling it off.
Speaker 3: I think you've just missed that invitation. He just said he will take you. You have spent the entire year and a half that we've worked together trying to get Fitzy to take you anywhere, and Joel first interview is like, I'll take you.
Speaker 16: Yeah, No, doesn't know his way around Mary's pop and I do, I will take you.
Speaker 1: Do you hate your Fitzy Mary's Poppin by the way, Oh, he would be People would want to climb him like a tree.
Speaker 3: This is a side note. If you had to name the two Adelaide football teams, could you.
Speaker 16: I could Port Power and Adelaide Crows. And I'm a Crow supporter yes, because the Adelaide Crows have actually booked me to host a lot of their functions and I have, like for years, and I always thought how cool that they've booked this. You know, young Nasal, very flamboyant comedian. So I've been an Adelaide Crow supporter as a just purely because of the paychecks. I love that so much, but also coming to my shove, port Power.
Speaker 3: Too, Hazy always tells his story but when he first came to Adelaide, we get real in your face about who you support.
Speaker 1: Yes, yea from Perth. It's very similar yeahs and Dockers thy Yeah.
Speaker 3: So people will like literally get up. You're like, who do you bear it for? And you're almost too scared to say either way. Oh yeah, thank you so much for coming in. We can't wait to see you in action.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 16: And my tent has great air con. I know it's a very hot week's great air con. Sure how about this for a little treat as well?
Speaker 6: Who wants to go along and see Joel Creasy at his new show right now, Joel Creasey's brand new comedy show Boom.
Speaker 1: What are the great shows? They're calling it so good?
Speaker 3: Doesn't surprise what it hits the Fringe.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: It wants to head long the fabulous Joel Greasey's new comedy show Boom at the Garden of Unearthly Delights or Wednesday, March thirteenth, Book now at Adelaide Fringe dot com dot au or give us call.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. We're going back in time, Cazies on this daisy in again time. Yeah, Wednesday.
Speaker 6: You know that means don't just sweet That's right, Just strap yourself in and let's take a little trip down memory lane.
Speaker 1: Who what's it come?
Speaker 3: Means? Don't ever sweeting me on a Wednesday?
Speaker 1: A very dare you? Sweety five? I never did twice? Okay, I never do twice. I learned the first.
Speaker 3: I kind of just did though.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 6: Doctor Dre's Aftermath Entertainment signs a then unknown rapper by the name of eminem Oh. Let's see what happens here. Could go actue ways. I mean, it's probably going to be a fast let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a random dude out of Detroit from a trailer park. Yeah, he turned out to be pretty special.
Speaker 3: He's done a thing or fair.
Speaker 1: There's no one as good, and there'll be no one as good.
Speaker 3: Guys are free and what that means.
Speaker 6: But it means there's been no one as good and there will be no one as good in the future. Shut two thousand and five, Shane Warren claimed his one fouls and first class wicked.
Speaker 1: Still think about shame warn every now and then.
Speaker 3: I know, and I think it was just in the anniversary of his death as well. And you see his children posting stuff, you know, on Instagram things, it's like it's one of those ones. I still can't believe he's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much fun to watch. Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 6: You think it's been hot last or a few days, Adelaide notched up it's eleventh consecutive day of thirty five degrees celsia is a record for an Australian capital city.
Speaker 3: I actually remember that, and who was doing weather at the time. We were just going surely, surely not one more surely not one more day eleven.
Speaker 1: Eleventh consecutive day, thirty five plus no.
Speaker 6: One song on March thirteenth in twenty eighteen was Havana by Camilla Cabeo.
Speaker 1: Is that six years old?
Speaker 3: Wow? Oh gosh, doesn't time fly? Sweetie?
Speaker 12: Wait?
Speaker 1: What have Mahdi is in Havana