Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day, Lady Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Sidney Friday, Friday.
Speaker 3: Fridays.
Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, absolutely, quite easily the best time of the week.
Speaker 3: We enjoy. This week gets us through day to day speaking.
Speaker 1: To Ryan fifty, good morning to you, Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's Friday morning, guys. It's my favorite time of the week.
Speaker 4: Talking to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it's long been established that I work with a man child fitsy And when you join us, I'm like, oh my god, all it with two of them?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going on here? And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: I know I work with a child masquerading as a man, because this week we establish that. Andrew Hayes spent the better part of a week trying to perfect the perfect fart sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just got a feeling fitty. You're going to love this, all right? Are you ready? Are you ready for this? And you tell me so?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Where is this? Where is this coming out of this?
Speaker 1: I saw a blooper via east Bound and Down, you know, the TV show, and it was a bloke who was doing a particular fast sound out of his mouth, and I tried to perfect it. It's been i'd say two to three years in the making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you do.
Speaker 2: You use your hand or is it just the mounth?
Speaker 1: It's just the mouth, So it's coming out, it's a combination. It's coming out through i'd say, the bottom and maybe the middle of my teeth onto my lips, which creates a bit of a vibrating sound, which really adds to the fact, makes it.
Speaker 3: Much more authentic. Okay, you ready for this?
Speaker 1: And just picture a dark room and you're its very silent with it mates, and then all of a sudden he does this. Oh my god, do you know what that sounded like?
Speaker 2: That just sounded like you going.
Speaker 3: With a bit of vibration going again, You're ready, You're ready? Here we go? Not just now?
Speaker 2: Can I throw it out?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 6: Is your mate very frugal with his money because he's like a bit of time. But well, I can I give you mind that I learned to do with my mouth?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Now, this this took me years, not just.
Speaker 6: This took me years to perfect, so much so that I ended up having basically a nervous breakdown because there's so much that goes into this one that you are.
Speaker 2: Pushing so hard through my mouth.
Speaker 6: My hand's involved in that as well, even under my arm sometimes involved, but it can A lot of people say it's quite gross. Sorry, Can I just take a drink of water, guys and lubricat and get myself ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, All right, here we go. This is the ultimate part. Out of my mouth, hand and under my arm in three one.
Speaker 3: Where did the wetless come from?
Speaker 4: It's three parts?
Speaker 7: Simply this is three different an unbelabor It took me years to profess that.
Speaker 6: And do you know what, It got to a point where I was trying too hard, which then it basically represents the whole part because at the end you're pushing too hard.
Speaker 3: There is a fight for everyone in that small little moment.
Speaker 6: I am so so to the people of Adelaide. I am so sorry you had to witness that. But that is coming from an immature of forty seven year old man from portla lunga world farts so funny.
Speaker 5: If we had up your ages, you're nearly one hundred between you two.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Well, do you know what?
Speaker 6: When the crows are playing so badly, we need to talk about other things so I can understand why.
Speaker 5: And I've got to buy this weekend so we could potentially not talk about football altogether. We played Battle of the Bangers this morning as well, and I was we were super curious as to see who you would have voted for because our theme this week is sexy songs.
Speaker 4: I went with this guy, yeah, just to get the.
Speaker 3: Pandas in the mood when they rite. So he's your first option. You've got color me Bade.
Speaker 4: Color Me Bad with two d's if you don't mind. Col be bad did to day.
Speaker 1: So if you were a panda, would you want to make love after that song?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: This one bad?
Speaker 1: But are into watching X files and everybody wins?
Speaker 6: If you know, Hazy, You've had your glory this morning with the perfection of the of the fart. I'm going to go with Jody this morning, color Me Bad.
Speaker 4: That was unexpected but lovely. I can see you singing that to b J tonight when you get home Friday night.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm still trying to perfect something else for.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Actually, before we let you go, Fitzy, I know something that's going to get both you and BJ very much in the mood, and it is.
Speaker 2: This Hazy you are.
Speaker 8: There's your akra, There is your acra right there.
Speaker 6: Your radio award is on its.
Speaker 5: Way, oh my goodness, and the okra for a three part fart goes are right, Fitzgerald.
Speaker 9: Just another one, just another one. I'm out of you guys that said. I'm done.
Speaker 6: My twenty year radio career is complete.
Speaker 1: It's been two hundred fifty dollars during Bianco Construction and Industrial Supplies mid years for the chance to win one of two big prizes.
Speaker 3: T's and c's apply. Let's check. You run to work with adding in the news.
Speaker 5: Rod's what you're waking up to Adelaide today?
Speaker 3: Breaking news?
Speaker 4: What's in the news today? You're trading heading to work? You need to impress everyone else on the job site.
Speaker 5: Or you just going to the gym and you want to just randomly say to someone on the overhanging.
Speaker 4: What's that machine called?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, the lat machine? If you're doing some chin ups, yeah.
Speaker 4: If you want to go, hey, what about this happened today?
Speaker 3: Smashing your lads?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to seem super smart, you go to his newsreader Abbey. Never thought I'd say.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, no, no, it's absolutely first and I'd say definitely a lot happen.
Speaker 4: Wow, interesting you too.
Speaker 10: Australia is about to endure its shortest day, So what does that mean. That means that we have the least amount of sun today and it marks the start of the winter solstice. So the winter solstice goes back thousands and thousands of years ago. Basically it was all about planning for things as such as navigation and agriculture. But what it means is the southern hemisphere sorry, the south Pole face is furthest from the sun. So it's our longest night and our darkest.
Speaker 3: Day just the time for so last night was long st.
Speaker 10: No today, so today we'll only have around nine hours of sunlight on average, we would have say like tenish nine to ten obviously longer in winter. But the people who really take this seriously shout out to the Tasmanians.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, they go and do.
Speaker 10: This nude swim I do and this year is like record breaking numbers. Three thousand Tasmanians are getting into their bathing stem birthday suits and they're going and swimming in the River Derwent as part of the winter's solstice.
Speaker 5: By the way, yeah, I cannot begin to tell you how cold Tasmania is this time year, but how infinitely colder the river Derwent would be let alone in the nudy, go on, why.
Speaker 1: Are you put yourself in that space? Why would you is really exposing yourself? And it's not a glorious space?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness. And then let's be honest. Thirteen degrees in Homer today. You don't have a lot to work with.
Speaker 4: What do you mean nothing?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 3: And you said the people most concerned with this.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say bats because less time for activities.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, more time time for activity.
Speaker 4: I just want to know, is our working day shorter? Yes or no?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Okay, so you're probably still it. It'll be you drove to work in the dark, and you'll.
Speaker 4: Go home in the dark. Excellent, Welcome to my life. Goodness. Jerry Seinfeld's in town.
Speaker 5: And I know this because I spent five hours outside of ek City yesterday trying to find him with the news camera.
Speaker 4: And how'd you go with that?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Well, he's very lucive.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, Hazy, I swear to God.
Speaker 5: The one time I ducked off, the one time I left the entrance to Sky Cities to go and do something else, that was the moment Jerry decided to go.
Speaker 2: For a walk.
Speaker 3: Do you know what happens? I think I've heard some before.
Speaker 1: I'll see what cheaper staff at Channel ten has heard this several times before out of Joey's mouth. I swear the one time I wasn't looking, I.
Speaker 10: Went to go and locks pops and people there she is. You haven't KFC in the car or something? It was in It was dim sims.
Speaker 1: Actually jagged dot com Jagged jagged that the stuff you'll mind.
Speaker 5: She does love a jagged anyway. So I missed Jerry, but that's okay. He perform last night at the Entertainment Center. There's no follow up in the advertisers to how it went, because everyone was concerned about these Palestinian protesters which had marred his concerts in the two Sydney shows. That he did nothing in Brisbane the night before, and he stood up on stage and he goes, what not one Jewish hater in the whole audience?
Speaker 4: What he said?
Speaker 10: Maybe if you'd actually stayed there and got him, he would have offered you tickets to his show, and then you could have done the writer up.
Speaker 3: But also maybe not.
Speaker 1: It seems like all his interaction with news reporters has been quite minimal so far.
Speaker 4: I know that's not true.
Speaker 5: At the airport yesterday morning he stopped and had a chat with Yeah. Unfortunately I wasn't there.
Speaker 10: I was here my friend Jordan, who worked for Sunrise. Yes, she's in Brisbane and she got to meet him yesterday. She had a photo with him, put it up on her socials.
Speaker 3: He's been wearing baseball caps around.
Speaker 5: Correct, he's looked at a bit old, but he did go for a wander around the Torrent.
Speaker 4: So if anyone spoted him thirteen twenty four to ten, let us know.
Speaker 5: Although that ship's sails, certainly maybe next time.
Speaker 10: What he was on the Popeye, Yeah, he's he's seventy years old, so I don't think he'll be venturing back out to Australia anytime.
Speaker 3: What, Oh my gosh, fantastic for.
Speaker 4: Seventy he looks really good.
Speaker 1: On eleven minutes past six Statyes your post at Snooze News. The battle between normal humans and parking spectors can be quite solid, can't it.
Speaker 3: Don't mean to do that. I don't know how to address it any other one.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that we've got some lovely parking inspectors that listen to it. Unfortunately for them, they've elected a career that dispenses misery each and every day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they listen to us saying, well they can't get five double a how about this? A Melbourne woman who was nine months pregnant, remember that, was shocked when she capped the parking fine while buying a ticket using her mobile phone. So this is the new way of buying tickets. By the way, I think they've probably been doing it in Melbourne for a while. We're starting to do it an Adelaide producer Emily, can you quickly explain how this process works?
Speaker 12: Yes, So it used to just be you go up and tap your credit card and then you pop the little piece of paper on your on your dashboard.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: You go off, you have a great day.
Speaker 12: This new system you have to put in your red jo, so if you don't know what your rejo is, that's already adding a few minutes and then you pay for it. But then they go do you want to save your details for later? So it takes doesn't take as long. So when I did it the other day, it probably took me about four or five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's quite time consuming.
Speaker 4: Jokes but then also AI's got all your information.
Speaker 3: They're coming at you, or you're in so much trouble, Jodie watch out.
Speaker 1: This particular woman was running like for a hair dressing point when she parked in front of a salon Richmond in Melbourne's Inner City. She said, as she was punching in the code, she walked into the head hairdresser. She said she'd parked a car at twelve oh one and following her hair dressing appointment, realized she'd be given a fine at twelve oh three. She said she'd receive parking tickets in the past. She's got form and it usually took inspectors a few minutes to enter the details into the machine. She's labeled the behavior as crappy and opportunistic, adding it was frustrating and that was the culture that they had. So there is an assumption that the bloke was watching her yes going to the salon, noticing her as well that she was nine months pregnant, and went bang, seis an opportunity.
Speaker 3: We got one fine her.
Speaker 5: I feel for them in a way in that they've obviously got KPI's right, so they've got a certain amount of fines that they need to dispense each so they're certainly not thinking about each individual in their separate situation. I e.
Speaker 4: I'm nine months pregnant.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm a little bit slower than the rest of humanity at the moment, undred percent.
Speaker 1: So what i'd say is producer, Emily. This lady's carrying on, isn't she? Because you're five months pregnant, she's probably.
Speaker 4: Carrying and stupid stuff.
Speaker 12: Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, But that is up there. I don't even know where to begin with you, Considering your beautiful wife, Kara has had three children, so I'm sure you don't say this kind of stuff at home.
Speaker 4: You probably just say I.
Speaker 12: Know, he says it for here, just for me, considering she is nine months pregnant. So you say I'm five months pregnant, I'm already starting to get a bit of a wattle and things are taking me a little bit longer walking and stuff.
Speaker 4: So I think I've noticed, don't say.
Speaker 12: It, And so I've noticed me walking from here to the printer or something takes that just that little bit longer. So she is nine months pregnant, she is carrying a lot of weight, and it happens you start waddling. You can't help it. So I think, even if it took her two minutes to ten minutes, leave her alone, exactly if it took her twenty, at least she's still got the ticket. The parking inspect hiding behind the bushes over there, probably watching with this little but not. I was gone on, I've got one here. Then she turns around with a big belly, and he goes, oh.
Speaker 4: Still give it to her.
Speaker 5: I agree with everything you said. I've never seen a parking inspector with binoculars.
Speaker 3: As an experience. Is this sort of spot.
Speaker 10: I got myself into a bit of trouble, let's say, back in my twenties, when I was young and stupid, and I don't want to get into it, but I yeah.
Speaker 3: You went after a parkingspective.
Speaker 5: You you had relations with a parking inspector.
Speaker 4: No, I you had relations with a parking inspector to get out of a fine.
Speaker 3: Who saw that point?
Speaker 4: No, I should have done that.
Speaker 10: Basically, I used to work in the city, and back then, you know, partying and going out was more fun than paying for parking. So I got myself in a little bit of trouble with some parking five yes, let's just say that thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: No comment. Are they still outstanding? Is that to talk about?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Payda all off?
Speaker 10: I'm up to date, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I got myself in a bit of trouble. We should have just gone with my solution.
Speaker 2: I should have, and now.
Speaker 10: I think of it, I should have done that, but yeah, I don't. I think it's ridiculous. Within two minutes and those I've used them before. I had to go and park at Adelaide Oval and yeah, I had to use one of them, and it was ridiculous. It took forever, absolutely, like, yeah, five minutes at least to put all your details in.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So in conclusion, I think we can all agree that in this particular situation, producer Emily's a little bit edgy of them.
Speaker 5: If you're a bloke and you're sitting there going, I love my wife, I love her so much.
Speaker 4: I love my partner, I love my girlfriend, whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: That's me, and you're going, I just I just I want to be close to her, you know, I just I feel like we're not in sync.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I just really would like some more mummy daddy time.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: I've got to be careful. But that's me.
Speaker 4: I don't think you were careful at all.
Speaker 5: I think you just ran full force into a brick wall and smacked your head. If Kara is listening this morning, that's exactly what you just did. So I've discovered, I've discovered, and you study some new information that might be able to help all you blokes. And of course it came from the most elite source of research and information that you could possibly find, and that is Instagram.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good.
Speaker 5: So I stumbled across this the other day and I'll let this woman take it. Well, I don't even know she is. She's an expert in this field, so bloody less and upsh You show you.
Speaker 7: Fun fact every one out of actio sleep or women increases their libido by fourteen percent. If there's any men listening and you need a reason to let you're a wife have.
Speaker 8: A lion this weekend, there's one.
Speaker 7: Poor sleep or lack of sleep had a bigger effect on women. We get more stressed about it, we have like more emotional impact from it. We make poorer decisions because of it, whereas the impact on men seems to be Latin.
Speaker 4: Okay, helloo, your sister, whoever you are.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that the reason there could be less or lack of mummy and daddy time is a lack of sleep.
Speaker 4: Is because us women are tired.
Speaker 3: What ah, Yes, that's all making sense.
Speaker 5: Oh God, Because when a woman is tired and she's got too much on a plate and she's feeling overwhelmed, that is the last thing we want to do.
Speaker 4: I cannot just tell you that right now. And we get it. We get it. We know it's like going for a run.
Speaker 5: You can't be bothered, but when you do run around the block, you feel a bit better afterwards.
Speaker 8: We get that.
Speaker 3: Not always, what if you've got a bung hamstring?
Speaker 4: Exactly right.
Speaker 5: So that's the science behind it. So I'm just going to do a little bit of maths here. So one hour equals fourteen percent more chance of mummy daddy time. So that means two hours twenty eight percent, three hours thirty two percent. So fourteen plus fourteen plus warning minus headaches divided by hormonal shifts still.
Speaker 4: Equals birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries. For Gregotty.
Speaker 1: It completely makes sense. It's all mass and unfortunately it doesn't spell very well for us as a boy. Well, something to think about that.
Speaker 3: Sure, it is time now for Jody story. The week that was in the eyes the beautiful intelligent.
Speaker 5: If you're saying that after the Diary.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, dear Diary.
Speaker 5: Well, this week our boy Hazy got fully patriotic.
Speaker 1: Wall sing Motela and then John Williamson did he's talking about the year two thousand.
Speaker 3: Jean Williamson, by the way, as in.
Speaker 5: The newsroom, were slightly hysterical and unhinged. I get it mate, after being on a high after singing Australia's unofficial national anthem, you.
Speaker 4: Can feel a bit flat?
Speaker 3: So flat?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Can you do it?
Speaker 3: Can you get me back up? Please?
Speaker 5: Can you?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure I can do it? Can you get me back up? Please?
Speaker 4: All right, we'll play a song and I'll work on it.
Speaker 3: Then, very very sad, I will dust ourselves up.
Speaker 1: If I said something erroneous, I maybe you have to have You're gonna have to fill me in on the break.
Speaker 3: What's going on here?
Speaker 5: Abby Holmes was in the headlines for copying a kiss on the cheek from the Brisbane Lines.
Speaker 2: Locky Neil, what's inappropriate?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 3: Did Abby whisper in his ear show us your brand lows?
Speaker 5: And we were reminded of pop star Cody Simpson's lyrical genius after he failed to make the Aussie swim team.
Speaker 1: These songs remind me of you, babes. He's me first one.
Speaker 3: I picture you and me going serpin, how do you reckoning?
Speaker 5: Finally, after countless tazzy jokes about me and my family, tree a revelation that shocked us all to the core on the Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Show, Oh my god, this is tazzy vibes. There was a girl called.
Speaker 1: That's a girl called Carli in primary school and it has turned out she was like my third cous.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 3: I have given you so much.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to school with sixteen kids and that love in love with my cousins.
Speaker 4: Everything. Don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: As always, the English language copped in absolute belting Land Dow's in Brighton, ce Jo's lando.
Speaker 10: Let's do that's ready Land do sorry as in donut I get it.
Speaker 5: We're all bursting with pride when now Andrew managed to perfect a booty cough.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, let me composed. Okay, ready?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 3: Does that work? Does it sound like a real part?
Speaker 8: I go again again?
Speaker 3: You're ready? I got, I can't do it? Smile?
Speaker 4: Okay, can we remix this? Speaking of coughs?
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous you and I excuse me?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you're wrong. There's a cop button there too.
Speaker 4: By the way, is that where's that?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: I think you were talking away from the microphone and you came to the microphone to cough into it.
Speaker 4: Where is the cough button?
Speaker 3: The wrong way around?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: There it is? He Let me try this.
Speaker 3: Not really, that was still very much a cough.
Speaker 5: Finally, it was our little Prince Andrew's birthday and a spite showering in with love and affection. This will be big horses, lasting memory of the twentieth of June twenty twenty four. Ladies, as we handed you to cartons of beer, relax, not that Hardler's.
Speaker 3: Well, I've only got through one of them, and we'll.
Speaker 4: Leave you with this.
Speaker 3: Getting morning now, getting honing.
Speaker 4: Now, so do all the unhinged news readers Cody Simpson fans.
Speaker 3: These songs remind me of you, babes. Here's me first.
Speaker 5: One, go off this Weekend Kings and Queens, Oh my love, Jody getting.
Speaker 13: Horny now now now, yes, can't under sell this enough.
Speaker 3: It's a space.
Speaker 1: We've got two people who traditionally like them each other, like themselves and I.
Speaker 3: Don't like each other.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean I could work on myself love, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Couldn't we all?
Speaker 1: But in this particular space, it's just bang, genuine let's go.
Speaker 5: So basically, if for the uninitiated, this is how it works.
Speaker 4: We have two songs.
Speaker 5: You jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and you vote for the song that you'd like to hear in about half an hour's time.
Speaker 4: It is tight.
Speaker 5: I can't stress that enough. The voting this week is neck and neck. So I have got these er options. I have gone, I want to sex.
Speaker 4: You up by calling me bag.
Speaker 1: Going Okay, So you think this is the song when the new bandits turn up that they're going to hear and be like, guess what we're going to do. We're just gonna make twenty four to seven and we will be the pandas that reproduce in South Australia.
Speaker 5: I would ask argue that if Warong and POONI had have had this piping through.
Speaker 4: The speakers would have been on. You would have had baby fanners by now.
Speaker 5: You would have looked at Puny and gone stops to the.
Speaker 3: Would you've just sat in the corner eating bamboo, doing not much? Yeah, with their legs spread, leg spread night. Hang on? What sort of signals are we getting here? Just like, get away from me, give me some bamboo.
Speaker 5: I know my physical position suggests otherwise, but that's just.
Speaker 3: Comfortable, misterpret love.
Speaker 1: Okay, So your cam be bad versus one of the great songs to get you in the mood?
Speaker 3: Lads?
Speaker 12: Do it not?
Speaker 4: Now? The stream getting horting out?
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: A tired votes at the moments, Yeah, always it. I think it's fifty five to forty five.
Speaker 1: Fifty five to forty five, that's that's quite time. Get voting at Jodie and Hazy. We're going an ounce a winning song at eight o'clock. Sexy songs. You just got to imagine if you were a panda, which song would arouse you more?
Speaker 3: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 5: Who isn't waking up on a Friday morning thinking if I was a panda, what would make me horning hmm, oh.
Speaker 3: Good body.
Speaker 1: Jokes. We're on a hunt for Nova's newest handball blitz champion.
Speaker 5: Yeah got it tenths last year, didn't it. So Lincoln and Michael played off in front of tens of thousands of people at a port game. Yeah, only one can be a winner. You take away a thousand dollars a thousand bucks. Runner up wins five hundred bucks. If you want to register, please jump on board at the Nova Planet or get mom and dad too, and you'll win a massive handball.
Speaker 4: Blitz trophy which will probably be bigger than you. Let's be honest, you'd.
Speaker 3: Put it in the living room.
Speaker 1: You'd have to put it somewhere where it's genuinely as a showcase, because this trophy is I mean you think about some of the big sports trophies like the Stanley Cup William Weare Ellis, for example, this would take preference.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Yeah, absolutely, Just you're.
Speaker 3: Looking at a blanket William weare Bellis.
Speaker 4: Who is that it's fair?
Speaker 1: I don't know why I went down that part. It's a Rugby World Cup. Wrong state off we stayed to talk.
Speaker 4: About honestly, read the room and pick your audience. Sorry, sorry, sorry, William Webb.
Speaker 3: William Webb, who was about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so if you registered, we might give you a shout out as well to you and all your schoolmates.
Speaker 4: We're happy to do that.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we did last year? We had a little handball blitz competition.
Speaker 4: Of our own between just between the two of us.
Speaker 1: That felt like it was going okay, and then all of a sudden, bam, a drone out of nowhere took out Jodie's leg.
Speaker 5: We were filming it, absolutely and I was watching the drone like out of the corner of my eye, just filming us play handball. A new comprehensively beat me, by the way, and this was just salting to the wound. This was someone getting a handful of Sultan rubbing it into my handball blitz open wound, and the drone came down on the back of my leg, and god it hurt.
Speaker 1: Some people were saying that had that drone not been there, then maybe you would have won.
Speaker 4: No one said, not even me, not even me, because.
Speaker 1: We just had a rematch and there's no drones. There were no drones, and this is how it went and the result may surprise you, but probably not.
Speaker 14: This is our handball bit. It's about time Jody and I faced off. If I achieve anything less than five zip, then not good enough?
Speaker 3: Is that a return a what do we call that?
Speaker 7: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Oh that was out, that was under line.
Speaker 3: Let's not cheap, let's not check. You are to do a gas replay. Calm down, it's just a game. That's not a serve. Just through it spoken, you cheat. Land's armstrong, but he's awesome. This is intense three an.
Speaker 1: Industry fresh hamstring injury off the bone.
Speaker 3: That game I completely won. She's not doing post game in It's disgusting.
Speaker 6: He gets so Houston again, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 9: Please welcome to the Jordian Hazy Show, Danny Houston.
Speaker 1: There it is a journius live in studio. Ladies and gentlemen's durne news and good idea, get a Hazy JD so.
Speaker 4: Everywhere this week.
Speaker 5: You had a little presser yesterday that went out to all the networks, and now you're on the Jody and Hazy Show.
Speaker 8: That's good media week this week, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Every experience you bust in the attention to.
Speaker 1: Also, it can't be a fluke then in a situation where you come off a game where you're lost that you probably should have won.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. Dan was very very good.
Speaker 1: So was Mitch Georgiadi's Mitch is also done a press recently. So it's Dan's turn because we can't go at him.
Speaker 4: We're finding the positives and had.
Speaker 8: To answer questions and Hazy about the body and stuff.
Speaker 5: Again, did you really ask him about anybody in a formal space?
Speaker 1: Can I just ask you this, Dan, how's the bottom?
Speaker 12: Dan?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you were listening a little earlier this morning, but there was a bit of a revelation on the show about you and in particular Hazy's feelings toward you.
Speaker 3: When we took a caller, we took a caller. He was a very staunch porter supporter.
Speaker 5: I don't know what your marital situation is, but he's pretty easy on the eye, isn't.
Speaker 4: Hefinitely is a reliable We're all fit. Someone had to say it.
Speaker 3: We're someone had to say it. Thank you Joseph being brave enough to say it.
Speaker 4: You're so welcome. I'm not going to say it when he's here.
Speaker 3: Dan Houston's there, Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Dan?
Speaker 3: Now, let me the first to say that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just overstepped the line there, but there is more more broadly, there's a feeling about your looks here, which is fine.
Speaker 8: It's just okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Just that sit comfortably with you, Dan, Yeah, it does, it does.
Speaker 11: It just makes things a bit more awkward now, but that's a good yeah. Like this morning, it was a bit of an awkward interaction.
Speaker 4: Oh, it always is, guys.
Speaker 8: We can move, we can move.
Speaker 5: We're getting better. We're getting better. At the first interaction when you walk into the studio, we took a backwards step and we had two cracks at the kiss on the cheek because the first one sort of you offered up your neck.
Speaker 3: But then we've got it right back of my head.
Speaker 8: I reckon, I just cheek on it.
Speaker 5: And I just want to know with Hazy as well, do you want to reciprocate that compliment that he too might.
Speaker 8: Be Yeah, it was Hazy's birthday and I thought he was thirty, So.
Speaker 3: Take that. I will take that.
Speaker 11: But he's a good looking, he's very fit, so I just have to ask him.
Speaker 3: You said you wouldn't say no.
Speaker 8: Did I say that?
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess that was the elder.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't kick him out of a bit.
Speaker 1: Take that for sure, Dan talking footy, big game tomorrow, particularly off the back of the last couple of woman a couple of games at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's those pack of teams between second and fourteenth where it's anyone's game and everyone seems to be fluctuating a little bit. Us included and Brisbane are playing well, we probably dropped off a little bit.
Speaker 8: I think it would be a really good game.
Speaker 11: We want to bounce back and Brisbane will want to keep charging forward.
Speaker 5: Is it difficult when people sort of turn on you and go, oh, you had to buy, came off the buy and that's what you put out in the field, blah blah blah, sat can all that sort of crap? Yeah, do you listen to that extraneous noise?
Speaker 8: It seems like it's been going on for a while.
Speaker 3: Do you hear that?
Speaker 11: You sort of see it in the comments and stuff and in the media. But what I have noticed is a week is genuinely a long time in football, and I think to go out and win this weekend, you didn't realize what we're trying to do.
Speaker 4: You didn't really have that cliche and the press is.
Speaker 8: But it genuinely is true. You have one good win and then everyone forgets about it.
Speaker 1: It is it is amazing how and Chris Davey said it the other day, and Ken keeps on saying, you're like, stop talking in the moment too much because what happened and all of a sudden fast forward like this time sort of last year, you guys were flying.
Speaker 3: Remember you went on that all run Yeah, you guys, and.
Speaker 11: Then I think we stopped and then you know, those comments started coming back.
Speaker 8: So it's just it's a bit of a cycle at the moment.
Speaker 11: Yeah, God, just trying to stick to the process week by week, control the control.
Speaker 4: Full credit to the boys. I've heard them all in here. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're about to announce our winner of the Battle of the Bang of Song, which is two songs ago head to head.
Speaker 4: Each and every week this week.
Speaker 5: Coincidentally, because you're in here, this week's theme is sexy, so we've gone two sexy songs. Mine is a bit of color me bad.
Speaker 3: What do you think of this one?
Speaker 8: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably thanks for pointing out my age.
Speaker 3: Not a good start. There jokes for you to.
Speaker 4: Join the party in here with all the age jokes.
Speaker 3: That's good. Let's if you've heard of this song.
Speaker 8: Damn, this is two thousands our age you.
Speaker 3: Get if you was a cast of boat just with the direction you reckon you got.
Speaker 8: I don't know the title of that one, but you're one easiest and just because it's yeah?
Speaker 5: Is this is this circling back for something I don't know? Is this circling back because he said you were hot?
Speaker 4: Is that why you voting? Interesting?
Speaker 5: It starts now film a little bit of flattery or get your vote and Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 4: I get it?
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, congratulations as well to add to Ruby from Manapara, West, Courtney from Carrington, Adam from Gauler and Marie from Curzbook and Change from Gaulas you guys are off to the footy. Dan, thanks for stopping by and appreciate the tickets.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Battle all right, let's announce this week's winner.
Speaker 4: It has been super close, super tight.
Speaker 5: It stands at twelve eight at the moment, I've launched a many comeback this week is really important to me.
Speaker 3: You've been very good. A couple of weeks jokes.
Speaker 1: I feel proud about that, but unfortunately we like to take it one week at a time, Okay.
Speaker 3: Dan, all right.
Speaker 5: The theme this week was sexy songs because we want to welcome our new pandas and just really get them in an amorous mood. So I thought this is the best way to do it, with a bit of color, be bad, make love to this guys.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: And you've taken the scene quite literally.
Speaker 5: You've sort of chosen a song about animals doing it.
Speaker 3: We're aal mammals baby, including bandits Discover do it again now?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, it feels like this week, though, this contest has been very very tight.
Speaker 3: Welcome producer, am I, good morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, it has been very tight.
Speaker 12: When we had our last score update, it was fifty five to forty five percent.
Speaker 4: There were six votes in it were reliabing in yes.
Speaker 12: So the winning vote tally was fifty one to forty nine. There were four votes in the end. But if I could have a drum roll.
Speaker 4: Please hazy my eyes shining my eyes.
Speaker 12: The winner is please with me hazy.
Speaker 3: How aggressively hot is that?
Speaker 1: The winning song for this week's Battle of the Bangers, this Bloodhound Gang, the Bad Touch.
Speaker 3: Three Jones. There's not much that you can do from here.
Speaker 1: Thank you complain and that takes us thirteen to eight, and all the pandas out there turn this up and do wish you don't do best for goodness sake, my love for each other place sweat
Speaker 3: Baby, sweat baby sex is a Texas drum