Speaker 1: I have this new well it's sort of not really in obsession. I'm not meanings visits with it, but I'm finding myself watching the same video over and over again. Something has got stuck in my algorithm. Now, as you know, algorithms can be weird, and I don't know why they pick you. Like, there was no rhyme or reason why I got lizards shedding their skin stuck in my algorithm for a good three months.
Speaker 2: You had that didn't for a month? That young kid walking up to rich people going how'd you make your money?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, how'd you buy your car?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Because I have no interesting lizards?
Speaker 1: And especially when they shed their skin and a little bit pops out of their nose.
Speaker 4: Moment is the one where he just goes up to rundom people on the street and starts speaking their language.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that one?
Speaker 4: He knows all of the.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the photographer travels the world taking photos of police.
Speaker 4: No, yes, hats and police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did it. He did it here in Melbourne, actually a couple of Melbourne cops, but he does it all around the world.
Speaker 1: I'd like that in my own rhythm. No, my latest one which I can't stop watching.
Speaker 3: It's going to come up on this. It's called uncutting, all right, Jason.
Speaker 1: So as you can see on the screen, now you've got it, there's a countdown timer and it's uncutting things.
Speaker 3: And you've got to guess what it was. What is that? You reckon?
Speaker 1: It's a red onion, I reckon, that's I reckon. It's those hard boiled lollies strike candy can. So it starts backwards so that it's like a powder.
Speaker 2: I think it's a radish.
Speaker 3: And there's a reverse video of it being uncut.
Speaker 2: It's one of those candies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a candy light. We're watching it now.
Speaker 4: Candy cane.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's just a giant thing cut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they film it and then they put it in reverse, and then you've got to see what time you guess it?
Speaker 3: What is that? It's a candy cane. Yeah, you're right, you're good at that.
Speaker 2: During the day watching these videos.
Speaker 1: Well they go for about twenty seconds and then I'll scroll to the next one for a twenty second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're very good. There is a candy cane, handicane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And they do all sorts of things, and sometimes it ends up in mush.
Speaker 2: If we lost Clint Clinton, Clint loves it.
Speaker 3: Clint sent to me yesterday, Lauren, have you seen these uncutting videos? And I was like, yes, Clint, because you and I'm the same person.
Speaker 2: Have you ever just opened up Instagram? So you just open it up and then you go to the little gloves? Hang on, let me do it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: So down the lot of fitness stuff open?
Speaker 3: Just my sound was up.
Speaker 1: It was on funny video. Shouldn't be watching it work yep, magnifying glass yep.
Speaker 2: And then that gives you an idea of what you've been watching. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting a lot of pressure points in people's feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, This like scraping of the soul of your feet to try and alleviate stress.
Speaker 2: What have you crin? I said?
Speaker 4: A lady who's who's sleeping in a plan?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What do you mean in a plan?
Speaker 4: Look? She's sleeping in all these different Look you're sleeping and toasted marshmallow, You're cooked, Clint.
Speaker 3: I've seen that one before. It says which which one would you like to sleep? And if you went to college?
Speaker 1: No, I also I get in my algorithm. I've got a lot of dogs in pajamas going to bed.
Speaker 2: I've got three kids I'm dealing with. I don't know how on earth you have the time to just sit there and scroll and play these games.
Speaker 1: Three kids at school, You leave at ten am and you do nothing else throughout the day. You don't even have a hobby, and you're not scrolling. Telling me you're not scroll what's in your algorithm doesn't matter. Get your phone up, because if you're at home all day with no kids, I would love to see what's in your.
Speaker 3: Get yours up and put.
Speaker 4: The hit the mat.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 3: I'm getting it. I'm getting it.
Speaker 4: Give I.
Speaker 3: Give me your and he's not going to tell me. He's come on, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? I follow know what I follow A lot of artists. There's a lot of Taylors with there.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of women in bikinis. It's all.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 3: It's all pop stars in.
Speaker 2: Music artists, a lot of I don't know.
Speaker 3: If she's a music artist.
Speaker 2: She should release a song. I think it's a lot of longer.
Speaker 4: Is that Bonnie Blue, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good?
Speaker 3: Following them on the socials,