Speaker 1: Ed Sheeran is one of the best live performers I've ever seen. And his shows they're not simple, but they're just like they're stripped back. Ye not.
Speaker 2: They're not like dancers and show.
Speaker 1: It's just him and his band and his guitar and you had just taken away.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to seeing what the setup is because he said it's all new staging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the last one was around, this one will be in the round.
Speaker 1: Remember they had them on the corners like there was bits.
Speaker 2: Where he just looped around on his little was on it.
Speaker 3: It was a party Susan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lazy like different girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lazy Susan. Yeah, he's spin around on that. It's been of fun.
Speaker 1: Different girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I called a party.
Speaker 2: Suits lazy Susan.
Speaker 3: That's the one shouted. Yeah, lazy, lazy Susan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not it's not that lazy around and around. Susan would feel hearing that she's a didn't you.
Speaker 3: Buy did you buy a lazy Susan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I got one in the work Chris Kringle, But did you guys.
Speaker 3: Buy one from Matt? And these families are present.
Speaker 1: All we love them, and then he nobody in buite it for him. He bought it and went The last time we went over, he was like, guys, we've got to show you something in our house and were what is a waterfall a bowling alley and they were like, our new table's got a lazy so.
Speaker 2: Much Chinese made and we sat around.
Speaker 3: And they attached it to their current.
Speaker 2: They got it. They got in their table built in, built in like an accessory.
Speaker 1: Flat, so it's a round table. Pop it up, No, it doesn't pop up, just the middle bit.
Speaker 3: Next time you're there, can you get Matt to film a video of you know how they do it, young cha where they flick the tablecloth out and they spin the lazy Susan and put the cups and everything.
Speaker 1: Tried to do that thing where they have the tablecloth and you pull it out and everything.
Speaker 2: We should try there impossible, surely do it all the time?
Speaker 1: It on.
Speaker 2: I see it on the reels on thet Do you know what? I also love watching the bed makers?
Speaker 3: Have you seen the bed Making Championships?
Speaker 2: How fast they are they're our bed making Championships and the hospital corners and they have to do that.
Speaker 1: There's stop watches and there's an actual competition to see who can.
Speaker 3: Come to my place because my wife's got the forty five different pillows, the decorative pillows you gotta put on.
Speaker 2: No, do you know what? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I always think is a good idea and it never is When you put the doner cover inside out and then you kind of.
Speaker 2: Know I can do it, get outside it and then you grab the.
Speaker 1: Corner inside out and turn the doner cover inside out, and then you get in the corners and like jets the corners and you.
Speaker 2: Have to go like you know what, and you get stuck.
Speaker 3: I stand on the bed, Yes that's what.
Speaker 2: And it goes like this. Really, when it works, it's like all that you know what, do.
Speaker 3: You know, get break dancing? Roll that out at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Do you know what else I've tried that I haven't mastered, and I don't think over will is those people that managed to fold a fitted sheet into a perfect corners corners.
Speaker 2: In the corner TikTok tutorial.
Speaker 1: I know it's still content my arms, my sheets and Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials