Speaker 1: Hello. Working on the podcast Hello Hello, Hello, yesterday the dramas.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Who's involved in the dr Mike dramas? Limp Mike Mike dramas. We're happy today, yep, with some other situations yesterday also Ali is a little bit hung dog millionaire today? Is how was she brods out here in the phone room?
Speaker 3: I had to pick her up this morning, which is always to pick her up on the way to work.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just set the so o s I am unable to drive? Can you please come and get me? The car was left somewhere and I had to come and get her.
Speaker 5: Was she unable to drive because she didn't have a car or because she was unable to drive?
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 1: Right? What was her condition like when you picked her up? Quiet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, quiet, sheepish, yeah, sheepish. Not a lot was said on the car right here, just sat there and enjoyed Barry maniloan.
Speaker 1: She Barry Manilow? Is that what you play? I love Barry Manilo? What's your what's your go to? Oh?
Speaker 3: Mandy? She and Heavy he's my brother.
Speaker 1: That's banner and that's first in the morning. You love getting a bit of baser on you.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 5: Well, that strikes me as being well, good on you.
Speaker 1: But what do you listen on the way home?
Speaker 3: Usually right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: So then I listened to Gary and Tim or I listened to like a really in depth Nuffies AFL podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. I listened to SmartLess do you? Yes? That's good? Did they have the presidents on three of them? At three? Last week? It wasn't the best. It was all right. Joe sleepy was he? And he was all right? Actually he was quite endearing. Bill was the one I was worried about. I'm like, I don't think Bill Clinton's going to make the end of this podcast, but he got.
Speaker 3: Really really I would have thought Joe would have been worse than no.
Speaker 1: No, Bill made Joe sound like he was twenty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Joe's quite active, still obviously active.
Speaker 1: In a Bill is not, No, you're not. Footage popped up again the other day. Still the best Joe Biden trying to get off the bike. Have you seen that? Yeah, it's the best. I'm like, it's the president. Surely you can help him, you know anyway? I you we've lost you to the met car, but haven't we?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yep, I'm I'm a dead dull on this podcast because I'm watching the met gun and I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 3: I have heard that they leave the met Gual almost straight away once they've done the un show, the runway and the photos.
Speaker 2: I think they often go and get changed.
Speaker 3: Well, because there was it was something last year. There was a story that there was one of the slabs was out within an hour somewhere else.
Speaker 4: It's such a big pr event for them to be out that often they've got other commitments. They're doing a film or they're doing something, so they fly in for the couple of hours to the recomment, wouldn't it, But that's the life of like a you know.
Speaker 1: Anything about that?
Speaker 3: Can we confirm Clint that you're going to wear your suit in tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to come in like Chris Hamsweitz tomorrow. Clinton.
Speaker 4: There's a woman there, Mona Patel, and she's got butterflies flapping on her arms like their mechanical Lauklint Fish is quite okay.
Speaker 2: He could ignore me we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Sorry what Jesus Christ, I.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it? Did you talk about you talking about? He's watching Jim VIDs now.
Speaker 5: Watching Fisher because I sorry, commented on our video.
Speaker 1: So I just followed him and I didn't follow checked his video.
Speaker 2: And he's very fit, very like the fish man.
Speaker 1: Are you hey, you've gone out a rabbit hole looks, haven't you.
Speaker 2: He's obsessed with watching the men in the Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Are, aren't you? What's going on here? Two people ask me, yestaff, you've got a eating disorder?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's trigger warning.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but seriously you.
Speaker 2: Can ask people that in a comical sense.
Speaker 1: It wasn't comical. He sits here and eats nuts. Yes, he had two boiled eggs. I'm just checking.
Speaker 5: He's okay, just a healthy guy. I've had quite a substantial some nuts, is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Normally after you've done weekends today, you'll watch the Telly and then go could you look at bath?
Speaker 2: He's on a health kick.
Speaker 1: I'm on a health kick.
Speaker 5: It's a few weeks ago, a fitness first campaign.
Speaker 1: Have you missed the booze at all?
Speaker 2: You got a fitness first?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, sorry, I'm on a fitness campaign.
Speaker 2: Filthy if you say you're on a fitness not at all?
Speaker 5: I mean I'd love a beer every now and then, Like when I get into the lounge.
Speaker 1: On a Friday. It's a little froffy. Yeah, yeah, that'd be nice. At the edge of now, I'm good. I feel good.
Speaker 5: For dinner last night, I had a chicken breast, some asparagus and some broccolini.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I had the same thing monasysparagus.
Speaker 4: I did the full bachelorette shop at Molly's last night, single chicken breast paus away, and I just bought one because I often buy them in the thing and then I only use one, and I'm like, this is just going to waste. It's a single chicken breast and a single broccolini pack and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We did a three hundred and fifty dollar shop yesterday and fuck all arrived. It's unbelievable, isn't it. It's unbelievable the cost.
Speaker 4: Of one chicken breast, the one thing of broccolini and so eggs.
Speaker 2: It was like twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: Did you have to buy tablets like I is in laundry tablets?
Speaker 1: No, or dish.
Speaker 2: Washing dish washing tablet.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I told you Bunnings, Bunnings dish washing tablets. Very strong. No, lou got up, some went through a whole bottle of cream. Oh yeah, it's easy to do that.
Speaker 2: Look Rihanna at the met Gala.
Speaker 1: Jesus, give me, give us a look.
Speaker 2: It's like a satellite.
Speaker 1: What she looks like one of the old school record players with the giant Yeah that came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks phenomenal in that she's painted.
Speaker 1: You're not getting in an ob in that. I think she's a scollop. She is a scholar.
Speaker 2: She would actually have had to have got dressed there to get in a car.
Speaker 1: She's a clan. What are we talking about? Dish washing tablets, Bunnings for those Yeah, just the gracries for three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Nothing, It's crazy, is nothing arrived?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I need advice to you. Guys. Were in the s the other week. Louis and I are looking at getting a new fridge.
Speaker 2: Get the big balls, the big as balls.
Speaker 1: What what features like?
Speaker 4: I don't really see the benefit of the one that you knock on and it goes clear and you can just do Yeah, I think they.
Speaker 2: Grab and go on the outside.
Speaker 1: Maybe kid, But then I go, that's another seal that could break. Do you know what I mean? That's just another part I think they've got the double door once like these, I've got that, and then the freezer is like a draw But.
Speaker 4: The kids can get into the freezer anytime then, so as long as you're happy for them to raid the ice cream drawing anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. We keep that in the outside fridge. You know, we started doing it. Do you go a freezer outside? Yeah, you know, we've got.
Speaker 4: Some of the double doors are a bit shallow, so.
Speaker 1: You can't put like a whole train in something.
Speaker 2: They're wide, but the shallow.
Speaker 1: So you know what we've started doing so like a little tub of hakandas good ice cream. You know what I've started eating, Oh my god, you'll get this fucking My parents used to eat it and I used to go, oh my god, old people eat that flavor. And I've just tried it, and I'm like, this is good Prey lanes and cream.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh my Prey leans and cream flavored ice cream. Old people eat it. It's delicious. You need to go and try it. So what we started doing is like getting like a frozen beans right bag when I finished with the beans, until we keep the bag and we put the ice cream in the beans in the bean bags and then chuck that the freezer, and every time the kids out in the freezer and go, there's nothing in here, and close the freezer and walk away. Silly, silly, sell little people. See the little people? Yet a whole huggar dast tub in front of you. You didn't grab it, Idea got them? You just wrap us up, buddy.
Speaker 2: I need to know who's in the pink suit.
Speaker 4: It looks like Anthony Pratt and I can't now find it and it's honestly.
Speaker 1: Just lost her from eight thirty. Go on, go on, all right, okay, I'm sorry, it's a quick one. Today we have a prayer card. Enter your on, Brady, any housekeeping.
Speaker 3: From you, I'm I'm very pleased with all of you.
Speaker 1: Today. Today felt flat. Today was probably I enjoyed today. Today was one of my most hated shows we've ever done.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: We were all funny.
Speaker 2: You just kept cutting us off when we were trying to have a good time.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought I was funny. You were funny.
Speaker 2: Today and you just kept shutting us down.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear my three two one? I like to just ride down on my shoe to three two one. At the end of the day, we've clinched just I think it was very funny today. So you get three votes best on ground, and then Lauren very close second to two votes, and then Zeta on and Zedda gets one vote, just because I think it played it things out beautifully. So that's the three to two one of the day.
Speaker 2: Thanks, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: That's good. Brady. Do you want to know who gets my get fucked a ward?
Speaker 2: What did you think of my met dollar?
Speaker 4: Because I just didn't really think it was necessary for Jason give me the wind up when we had nowhere to be. I could have just kept talking about the meal alive like people.
Speaker 5: We did the three two one a week we did sash Award.
Speaker 3: That's what the best team ever got.
Speaker 5: They were trying to do morale and we did the best and the worst.
Speaker 1: Ship performer and voting people off. We really got sick of it because I won, not yeah should you, but everyone would keep me a second.
Speaker 2: So just to power funk, I don't even think I over put you second. I don't think I gave made me.
Speaker 1: Think I was going to be second, you know, last on the Island.
Speaker 3: But also exposes favorites within the team like friendships.
Speaker 4: It was awful when we started this joint, not this joint. It was awful to each other by going Era, any whom