Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Jody gave us a nice fun fact about a song called Apata by Rose and Bruno Mars.
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 4: Harper wanted to hear the song, so I said, hey, Google play the song and it came up as apartment and I was like, well, that's not the right song, and then my eleven year alswaer to me, Yes, it is, because apat is short for you know, when you're short an apartment, it's apartment.
Speaker 3: No, when you.
Speaker 4: Shorten apartment, it's like apt. Yeah, so it's meet me at the apartment, right, you know what I mean? Okay, why do you look so blank?
Speaker 2: Is that the fact?
Speaker 3: That's the fun fact? You guys are jerks, so first.
Speaker 4: And foremost, well, first and foremost, I will say this, it's nice to support your co host in what she's doing and saying at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I call it feedback whatever you want. Don't worry, I'll get mine back during Jody's story tomorrow, no doubt about that. So, first of all, there was a bit of debate about it whether it was actually fun versus an actual fact. But then secondly, we're just trying to work out if it's even true. So producer Flak, you've been doing some research where we are great.
Speaker 5: You're not completely wrong, and I and I actually know why You're eleven year old thinks it's apt for apartment because.
Speaker 2: That's half true, thank you, half true.
Speaker 5: The other reason why she doesn't know what it stands for is because it's a famous drinking game, which is probably a good thing. Arpatar is where you put every your hands in the middle in a circle. Someone calls out a number and you go, like, let's say it's ten, You go one, two, three, four, and hands keep going over the top of each other and the one who's at the bottom has to take a shot. So it's a very much an alcohol driven game, and that's called in Korea upatar.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's what a fun fact is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun. Great work, Flack, appreciate that. I don't know about it. I don't know about you, but we should play this. This sounds fun.
Speaker 3: We should play it in an apartment? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Also, Joe's I don't know if we're getting too old, but my initial thought as well as I hope they have sanitize their hands because there's gashrow getting around in the mines gastro spreading.
Speaker 5: That's your takeout as an almost forty year old man. Aren't you worried about doing a shot of alcohol?
Speaker 2: Remember when I was fun?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, still more fun than your fun facts. This is fine. I will say this. What at this we could be sending you and I made to see Sabrina Carpet and Gracie Abrams life in London. Anyone who gets on air during the day goes on the standby list. Flights, accommodations in London all sorted. It's going to keep it locked to Nova. Your father, he's only money, Jody six nothing. That time of the morning, each and every morning, at about six forty we do this thing called Naughty at six forty where we can just sort of get this out of our system, that sort of blue risky stuff before we straighten up up to seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: What you got for us this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm gonna put you on the spot. What is a sex scandal that absolutely rocked you? That makes you go, what the absolute?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I think the Barnaby Joyce one was pretty good? You remember that?
Speaker 2: Is that because You're like, who's who's hooking up with Barnaby and that big red schnozz.
Speaker 4: Who is saying Barnaby grabbed that cowboy hat and.
Speaker 2: Let's go park the hat. Yeah, let's have a go Barnaby.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. I think the fact that he became a father when he was about seventy eight was interesting.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, that is interesting as well. Isn't it unbelievable saying so I going for you Joe's, which I think is going to rock your socks off. Go on um and look, this is a sex scandal that potentially brings an entire nation to its knees. Oh, Equatorial Guinea has been absolutely rocked by a sex tape scanner. Can I introduce you to a young man by the name of e Bang and Gonga. Yes, his first name is Ebang. It makes so much sense, doesn't it. He's the head of Equatorial Guineas National Financial Investigation Agency and also key bit of information, he's the nephew of president. I'm going to have a crack of this Tiodoro and Guma Mbasogo.
Speaker 3: It was said with so much confidence. I'm just going to not in spa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you very much he was taking it too. Custody on October twenty fifth, as part of a corruption investigation. That's Ebang So. Ebang is fifty four years old. He was arrested on charges of embezzling public funds and allegedly deposing the money in secret Cayman Island bank accounts. Naughty Naughty Ebang so. He was detained when dozens of videos began to flood social media of the civil servant known as Bellow for his good looks, having sex with numerous women. This is where it gets interesting, Jodes. The women who allegedly consented to being filmed included his brother's wife, the president's cousin and sister, the police chief's wife, and spouses of more than twenty government minister boy oh boy. E Bang's being busy and I'll tell you what. He doesn't care who's doing. Yeah, that's right. If you're a woman in Equatorial Guinea, you're probably shacking up with Ebanks.
Speaker 4: Watch also something your best Ricky Martin work there by the way, Thank you, well done.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to let that go through really quick.
Speaker 2: Ricky still existed there, we are so others on e bangs list included some of the most deva and influential single women in the country, and some of the videos were filmed in e Bang's office, with one showing him having sex next to the country's flag. It oh my gosh. Equatorial Guineas government rushed to stop the viral spread of the X rated videos, which are estimated to number anywhere between one hundred and fifty to four hundred across platforms such as WhatsApp. Oh my reckon.
Speaker 4: We got to video number seventy five and thought, I really should pull up stumps here. This is not going to be good if I get caught and he's like, nah, screw it.
Speaker 2: Literally, yeah, screw it, keeps screwing it. That's where he bangs. But also, Equatorial Guinea, small nation. At what stage does e Bang go, Well, that's an entire nation. I've banged everyone. And also if if you're an Equatorial Guinea and you're a man and you have a sister, a wife, a mother, chances are she's been banged by Ebang. So there you go. Watch out how that goes. Jos I hot your socks off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it actually really did.
Speaker 2: Makes Barnaby Joyce look like a pussy cat.
Speaker 3: I love the bankers.
Speaker 4: This is our roles, your opportunity, folks, if you're listening this morning to choose the music that you want to hear to kick off your Friday, right, all you have to do is when you hear the song selection that you'd like to hear played back, then.
Speaker 3: Just jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a very contest as well, and there is a winner at the end of the year, some sort of trophy will we awarded to the Battle of the Banks champion. Right now it is twenty one to eighteen, and you won't be sitting there for the first time thinking, well, oh Joe, he's got a solid leak. You were leading by about seven or eight at once. Dage mostgra I'm charging home, that's right.
Speaker 4: I took my foot off the pedal for a bit, but I'm firmly planting it to the floor. With today's selection, which, of course, we have a theme each week, and the theme this week because it's going to be thirty four degrees today and in the thirties for the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: Sometimes come early, folks.
Speaker 2: You have caught it early summer theme yep makes sense, doesn't it? Yep?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go first?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll go first. And it just sort of makes sense as soon as you hear the words, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: When the pimps in the grip drop it like it's hard, drop it like it's hard.
Speaker 2: Drop it like it's try to get it to fuck it like it's hot. Theme there is hard, like it's I mean, it's it's pretty mazing, like it's just a good it might be Snoop Dogg's best Chuck Parrell in there as well. It doesn't get much better there.
Speaker 4: Because they so in the space twenty seconds, He's just said drop it like it's hot fourteen times, and yet you still feel the need to man's to everybody, to everybody that the theme was hot.
Speaker 2: I'm just explained to people like myself. You need a lot of assurance as to what's going on sometimes, so I can't do it because it's a visual thing. But I would be using soft puppets to explain to myself. Snoop Dogg, drop it like it's hot.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can explain it everyone.
Speaker 3: How mine fits into the themes now?
Speaker 4: I feel like because mine's a bit of Nelly, which was the soundtrack to The two thousands.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Why do you Jesus song?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Why to Jesus song?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Why I see you?
Speaker 2: Hot him? Here? Well done? What's represhing about this? Usually the bow that you draw with some of your songs. No, I've got to link it to the theme is quite incredible.
Speaker 4: I know, but I've just I couldn't think of one this week, so I've just gone very very basic hot in her with a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, and no, we please get voting right now at Jodi and Hazy on Instagram. Winning song will be revealed round about this time tomorrow at eight o'clock twenty one to eighteen. I need another win to stay long. We're running out of week.
Speaker 3: Comes so desperate, please everybody. Hey, no, remember I don't know.
Speaker 2: I said, no, if you like puppies, voke from a song.
Speaker 3: If you like the women, you've also gone.
Speaker 4: If you like.
Speaker 2: Women, vote for my song, I said, if you are a woman, or you have any sort of respect for women, vote for my song. And that really didn't turn out well for me.
Speaker 3: No, really didn't.
Speaker 2: If you like my song better than Jody's vote for Martin. That's all awesome.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm saying, if you like mine better than this, I was going to call you a P word.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what and it wasn't Peanut a proprietor of.
Speaker 3: Excellent exactly.
Speaker 1: Celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things. Jody and Hazes Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe's it's a calendar Jody and Hazes Hot Dads of Adelaide in conjunction with the Avatars Foundation Kid's Appeal. It's for a very very good cause, it is.
Speaker 4: Indeed, and I tell you what, most of the boys haven't. It's taken too much encouraging to get the shirts off for the hot Dads of Adelaide. But it's not just about the rig, is it. It's about normal dad's doing hot things. So we're incorporating themes into each and every month.
Speaker 2: Yes, and look off on the start, we thought, look, we'll get a bunch of these dads, but also we like to get at least one sort of celebrity, do you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hugh Jackman unavailable, So we thought, if it's not Hugh Jackman, then who could have possibly be who's almost like a stunt double for Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 4: Well, my mind goes immediately to the great Tom rad.
Speaker 6: Well, they got me in because I was the next most puff maybe even slightly more than Hugh Jackman, just missed out on Wolverine. So yeah, here I am, oh perfect, doing it for everyone out there, doing it for the kids.
Speaker 3: You are, yeah, exactly, Tom, would you like.
Speaker 4: To be involved in our hot Dad's of Adelaide calendar? And my second part to the question is is what's something that you do that your beautiful wife Sarah goes, Oh my god, my heart's racing.
Speaker 6: She's still looking for that thing, I think. But I can make it a decent coffee. So maybe a bit of a barwister, you know, that's my kind of thing. Just generally looking pretty good around the household.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's very very it's a real shirtless operators around the house. Did you know what Tom does? That absolutely dry? At my god, what course of steroids are you? Because you are I'm not human.
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 4: I played a game of indoor mixed nep Or with Tom Wren last night and I didn't know that was what was underneath the shirts.
Speaker 2: Oh my, what an absolute beast upon a beast. So a picture of this Joe's I mean, you've got that big. This is a man who also plays the trumpet. Yes, maybe I should do it shirtless? Oh my, is a trumpet or trombone? Was it trumpet? Isn't that trumpet?
Speaker 3: He tastes the trumpet?
Speaker 2: Did you know that plays the trumpet?
Speaker 6: So get that in the calendar. Is that a good idea? How much long is his interview going to go for it? I think I'm really embarrassing myself now with this.
Speaker 4: I don't know, introducing mister July with his trumpet. Tom Ray, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess you're in then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, breakfast radio has reached new heights this morning.
Speaker 2: You already congratulated. Thanks guys, great to be a part of them.
Speaker 3: Genuinely speechless.
Speaker 7: You need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know now.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today?
Speaker 1: To know just what you need to know?
Speaker 3: What you need to know?
Speaker 2: What you need to know today? Sometimes what you need to know is Jody's fun facts can be a little underwhelming.
Speaker 3: That's not it is it's not it's interesting.
Speaker 4: When you shorten apartment, it's a pet right, So ARP day is meet me at the apartment.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't ask me for fun facts anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a fact. I just thought I was fun.
Speaker 4: It is fun because there are people out there in Adelaide who are going what is song about?
Speaker 2: But there are people in their Adelaide who have just got out of their cars. Well thet it going to work?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, will you come up with a fun song fact tomorrow and see if you can beat mine?
Speaker 2: Then all right, we've mo see how we go. Thank draft was last night first round at least Yes, which was very very interesting for Adelaide supporters because they took sid Draper South Adelaid products. They're going to keep it local, which is nice.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of chat about whether they're going to go local product or a pretty damn decent talent from Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So we went local, which is good.
Speaker 2: We did, and that guy is Harvey Length to the Victorian kid. He went the next pick yeah, technically two picks later for the next pick was Ashcroft, which was a Father Sun selection. So good to see the Crows keeping it local because that's the big fear do they go home after a couple of years if they're from Victoria.
Speaker 4: So now Marcus Ashcroft has two kids at Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Here's two kids at will insanely good at football.
Speaker 3: Isn't that nuts? How can you produce two kids that are so good at football?
Speaker 2: Moll Scott CAMPERRELLI did it as well. Boys, you're going to get father son today.
Speaker 3: They that's cool, Yeah, really cool. Yeah, right, okay, I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: So these days everything's filmed, and so when someone gets drafted, the natural reaction from all the mates is just to go absolutely coco bananas and jump on top of them and give noogies and like push them around. It's such a boy thing to do in the playground, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Like what?
Speaker 2: It's amazing. I think it's changed. I think back in the day, early days, it was very very professional and I feel like the youngsters didn't know how to react. Yeah, if you've seen some of the videos during the rounds yesterday, Cane Horns put his one on, yeah and almost like so straight laced, there's a bit of emotion. They hugged and everything. Now the kids are like hanging from the ceiling on the ceiling fan jumping across naked tires around their head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but I almost think, don't injure him. You've just been drafted.
Speaker 4: Don't mess it up with he's draft announcement by like giving him a knee injury or something.
Speaker 2: His motes like congratulations and then jumps into his neck. Good stuff. You have access to the best physios in Australia.
Speaker 3: You're fine, exactly.
Speaker 2: So just listen to just how progressive it gets in terms of celebration with some of these picks. It's actually quite professional early on, and then the later the picks get, the looser.
Speaker 7: Gets Adelaide sid Drake.
Speaker 2: Richmond have selected Sam Waller.
Speaker 7: From Pig eleven, Melbourne select Xavier with picked ten killed to select Alex Taru from the Hips same pound and the Warrigal Blues Junior Football.
Speaker 2: Club can confirm that Savor Lindsay, who was picked up at number eleven for the Melbourne Demons, will be starting on the injury list. He has a broken arm, a broken leg and a twisted neck. Thanks fellas, Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Please are really happy for me. Oh my god, now I can't play football.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's what you need to know.