Speaker 1: Get you the way morning every day, adelaides. It could be so hard for men these days, Joe's to know exactly what is attracting a mate.
Speaker 2: It's tricky, it's.
Speaker 3: So Apparently after a survey of over eight hundred women to rate how attractive, they found seventy four different hobbies in men, and the results might make you rethink your plans on the weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, listen up, what have you got?
Speaker 2: Chad's okay?
Speaker 3: So women gravitated towards hobbies that show creativity, emotional intelligence, and curiosity.
Speaker 2: So we're talking things.
Speaker 1: What else.
Speaker 3: We're talking things like reading, learning foreign languages, are playing an instrument tick for.
Speaker 2: You, cooking massive our woodworking is up there. We didn't see that coming. And one of the surprise ones is archery.
Speaker 1: It's really archery. Sorry but third e three four ten or four double nine nine? Is there a lady out there is like, oh gosh that the archery. Well he's got me.
Speaker 2: Well they really get around it in the park lands. Have you seen the little a little archers? It's so popular.
Speaker 1: I often wonder that if I'm running, like what if you just got a rogue archer that goes and all of a sudden, I got an er in the back of the head.
Speaker 3: Because the running track runs behind the target that when I walk around.
Speaker 1: There, that's not sexy? Is it not? Arrow to the back of the head. No, thanks, it's.
Speaker 2: Not about it.
Speaker 3: I was just on a casual roll around the uniloop next minute bank.
Speaker 1: So you say, speaking of foreign language and playing an instrument is sexy. Imagine if you could do this? Oh my god, be hitting all the buttons. All right, what about some of the least attractive things? Ready to go hit me? The least attractive hobby to women is manisphere. Manisphere just in general. That's that's like Andrew, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just.
Speaker 1: An absolute piggory.
Speaker 2: That's searching up sort of misogyny online. You know. That's sort of those sorts of podcasts and thanks. That's that, ain't it.
Speaker 1: That's an awful hobby. Followed by this as a hobby, gambling, okay, hobby, and also pornography.
Speaker 2: You can't put that in the hobby column, can you do?
Speaker 1: It's not a hobby about folks. But I'm a pornography enthusiast. Hey, ladies, come see my pornography collection. It's pretty it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Do you know what else is on the list? And I hate this? Cigars? What is it with you men?
Speaker 2: Late in the night they just think, let's crack open a cigar.
Speaker 1: Jeez, who's on that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've seen it and I just thought, yuck, yuck.
Speaker 1: I love the taste of cigars, but if I ever have a cigar, then it stays with me. I think it stays in your system and your skin, in your hair. It feels like for weeks and weeks, and if I smoke a cigar, I am so hung over the next day. It knocks your out. Yeah, okay, so lonely that night too.
Speaker 3: You won't go and know with anyone, not even your wife.
Speaker 1: Cigar. Let's talk about it, Lord, because boy oh boys, she's done something quite outrageous. Quite the publicity stunted, would seem. Joke.
Speaker 3: SAMs have been left divided over Lord's artwork for her latest album.
Speaker 1: Called Virgin What a hairy situation.
Speaker 3: Is essentially done is on the cover is what appears to be a close up photo of her pubic area. Oh wow, which is made visible a very very transparent, clear set of pants.
Speaker 1: Can I just say on those pants? As well. They're clearly see through plastic pants. And can I say, from my experience when I used to go out wearing sea through plastic pants, awful for breathing, like awful for you bits to breathe?
Speaker 3: Did you ever get refused entry to the Marble Bar and you see through plastic.
Speaker 1: Pants only once? But that was because I had didn't have a shirt on. So when you turn up to the Marble Bar with no short and clear plastic pants, it's a big red flag for the Marble Bar establishment.
Speaker 3: There's just a couple of things here to really download. I don't know, well, first of we don't know if actually if it is her, we don't.
Speaker 1: Know well, who knows. There's no confirmation that it belongs to her Lord.
Speaker 2: But the other thing I'm concerned about because she's not over sort of what's the word manicured? What if those hairs get caught in the zipper.
Speaker 1: That's a great question, Joes, I was thinking it. Thank you for expressing it.
Speaker 2: Ol.
Speaker 1: Yes, she doesn't breathe, and also there's problems with the zipper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an extraordinary album cover. I don't I'm not sure if Lord needs to do it. She's got absolute bangers on.
Speaker 1: She needs to First of all, we need to get the bottom as to like you said, is it actually Lord's.
Speaker 3: But also that's also I feel like one day she might want to maybe have kids. Who's to say, I don't know, she may want you, she may not, but they're gonna look at her old album covers and go that's month's mom.
Speaker 1: This is this huge case. Oh god, what was I think?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: A moment?
Speaker 1: Was a moment easy, forty, love less. What comes with turning forty comes wisdom and I'll see you this much for free Joe's. I've learned some stuff across the journey. Here is something that I experienced when I was nineteen years old, when I was living in Sydney at the time. Yes, never, and I repeat, folks that never do a U turn on the Sitney Harbor Bridge. It will rarely end.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so talk us through this unmitigated disaster, please.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think I was just thinking the moment too much, but I was. I think I was going from north Over to the other side and I was like, no, no, no, I need to be somewhere else. So in a quick moment, it was pretty early in the morning, there was no traffic, did a U turn on the Harbor Bridge and out of nowhere? Whoa another time? Nine hundred bucks, nine hundred dollars fine for a nineteen year old. So that was back in two thousand seven. I can only imagine if you did that right now. Yes, they'd almost throw you in jail. And I don't know if there's barriers in the middle now as well. Yeah, but they used to not be barriers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's on them.
Speaker 1: So an absolute idiot in like a nineteen ninety beat up Ford Falcon did a U turn on the Sydney Harbor Bridge and understand and lead nine hundred dollars later and a very valuable life lesson which now I have the wisdom of sharing and putting onto others.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, how many fines do you think you would have accumulated.
Speaker 2: Over the journey?
Speaker 1: Well got one the other day for being on my phone.
Speaker 2: So have we learned our lessons that we should have?
Speaker 1: It would seem not no. Also, the basis of what I say for these life lessons is don't do what I did.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, Remember the other day when were driving home from Flays and I called you and I was like, do not get a fine? There's a speed camera on Anzac Highway.
Speaker 1: I say to you, Yeah, what about that though? So I slowed down because I was speaking to you on the phone. I got done by the mobile detection.
Speaker 3: This is a headline you don't want to hear if your child is in daycare, preschool, gune in lunch box.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I just say straight from the top, feels pretty American, doesn't it? It certainly does feels real American.
Speaker 3: An investigation is underway after a child in the Clark County, Washington, brought a firearm to a day care facility. So this incident occurred just a week ago, with daycare stuff finding the weapon in a lunchbox before nine am. Clark County officials say it sounds like a parent somehow inadvertently left a gun in their child's lunchbox the daycare.
Speaker 2: The parent then came and peted it all.
Speaker 1: That's responsible, good stuff. Of course, of course, couldn't get there till after lunch, But that's okay, that's okay. It happened so often that no one was really that alarmed.
Speaker 3: Who hasn't left a gun next to your kids fruit box and elsmbar, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And like in this country, where we sometimes misplace our keys, the Americans missed place their guns. Yes, Oh, it's always in a place where you least suspect.
Speaker 2: His lunchbox.
Speaker 1: His lunchbox again, man.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I have a friend who's a nurse and it was her job to go and check on babies when they've bought little kids. And she told me that quite often in certain households she would walk into the launde room and say, okay, do you please mind removing the gun from the kitchen table.
Speaker 1: Wow, very much, it's from casual setting.
Speaker 3: On other occasions it was do you please mind removing that boond because otherwise I'm going to have to report that to my bosses and it's going to be really ugly.
Speaker 1: Foo on the kitchen bench. Yeah, it's quite the eyesore.
Speaker 2: Just ultimate ultimate in neglectful parent.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, isn't it. I like as well that most doubt. I've got no doubt that the follow up conversation with the daycare was as well, that the parents caught up and said, oh gosh, well that makes sense as well. When I tried to shoot someone with a milo bar and it didn't work. Just a little swapperoo.
Speaker 2: As it always come back to Milo bars with you.
Speaker 1: So I've said this since and that is hugs not drugs. Ok, it's our model. It is absolutely our moder We always said that, haven't you Now you can make money for it.
Speaker 3: What about the story about Missy Robinson. She's one of the rise in professional cuddlers, largely women. They offer paper hour cuddles to those needing a little bit of tl C.
Speaker 1: Show want to be a pro cuddler R.
Speaker 3: There is a level of intimacy during the session. We might watch a t this is her by the way, we might watch TV or a movie.
Speaker 2: They might fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, it's just them talking about what's going on in their lives.
Speaker 2: There's a few rules let me run through them.
Speaker 3: As part of the pre cuddle agreement, your private bits and your boobies are to be covered at all times and they are strictly off limits for the touching. Any sort of arousal is ignored or covered with a pillow and cuddling therapists say that cuddle has to be stopped for a little while until the man comes down.
Speaker 1: So the man's and going, this is nice, this is nice. Well, it's too nice. Time out, Darren, time out, No more cuddling for you. Five minutes you've come down here. He's nice, back Darren. What a beautiful, wholesome game we play each and every week called songs, a song, song, song, a bunch of songs, orchestra last weak.
Speaker 2: To get him for some listeners, nobody can throwback, So away we go. Victoria from Evanston Park. You're on my team this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if we had the truth, I'd always choose you.
Speaker 1: That's such a beautiful life.
Speaker 3: Thanks Victoria, and playing a hazy take it Williamstown.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, rather hazy playing.
Speaker 1: For you trying. We're a tight little team taking nowhere about that?
Speaker 2: All right, guys on.
Speaker 3: The line this week at two hundred fifty dollars cocoa back black about you if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: This is a lot of yummy chocolate.
Speaker 1: Yes, but don't take that ahead of world chocolate. That all right? That it's good to go. Feeling anxious yep, no, it don't be like that. Come on, just feel the vibe of it all Okay, first song, we've got a guess that talk casualize best the three camera. Oh my gosh, how much time can we sit here for? You got to get to the news that eight by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Yeah, do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Hang on, no, not yet. I think I know.
Speaker 6: Johnny.
Speaker 2: It's some who knew by.
Speaker 4: Pink that out of your absolute bumm.
Speaker 1: You have all that out of your bum Jody wild happens very very very sharp. Not sharp in terms of how you got it. We'll sort of sitting here for a good two to three minutes. But well done. Did you have it? I k you was pink trying to find the title. Yeah, well done? All right, second song, Jode's to wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Jody.
Speaker 3: That is stargazing by Miles someone and his last.
Speaker 1: Name escapes me. That would be stargazing by Myles Smith, where Hard Reckon would have also accepted Miles Bergman w she missed? That is a two year deal, cried Milesburg.
Speaker 2: Didn't, I say, Smith, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you have done though? Joe's you've made this interesting.
Speaker 3: Know what I've done is what I always do, and that's hand you the answer on a silver platter.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Like, can I just give you a little bit of insight of that one. I had no idea what that right? Excellent at all?
Speaker 2: All right, play, come on, let's go right, last one, you're out?
Speaker 4: What the hell, Jodie.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Flow rider? Whistle? Oh my goddess.
Speaker 1: Nice work show. It's out of nowhere, out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I had no confidence in that last one. No, Victoria, we did it. Never in doubt.
Speaker 1: Wow, Victoria.
Speaker 2: When I say never in doubt, it was very much in doubt most of the time, Victoria.
Speaker 1: Can I speak Sorry, it's run and fifty about you to Coco Black. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That has significantly improved my mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what it's all about. Can we talk about school sport, please please? At a really junior level?
Speaker 2: So is this your first fora this year, isn't it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What are we watching?
Speaker 1: Yes? What we're seeing a little bit of cricket and now we're watching soccer. So Henry starts down the sevens for your school and it's a lot of fun, Like it is so fun watching and run around. And there was one time a few weeks ago where Henry was the goalie and the only time that I've yelled out so far is when it's when the ball was coming, I was coming very dangerous to close in. Henry literally had his back to the ball because he was playing with the net in the corner, and I said, here it comes, and he's sprung around like a cat. But there's been a few incidents already where and that's what I've always thought. You hear these stories about people on the sideline, parents going absolutely nuts at school sport, yeah, and you think that can't be, and then once you experience something even slightly, it's like, what the hell are we doing? This is under sevens.
Speaker 2: What sort of absurd behavior have you witnessed thus far?
Speaker 1: Well on the weekend there was some really really aggressive cheering, Like I'm talking the sort of cheering that you'd get at a crow's game for the turn of one, and look, it sounds like we're Paul losers a little bit. Sure, all right, we didn't win on this occasion, and full credit to the opposition, but I just don't know about the hooting and hollering when it comes to winning an under seventh game, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: There are parents that get overly invested, and the worst is when there's a parent on your own team.
Speaker 2: That gets a little bit hyped, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, haven't experienced that, Thank goodness.
Speaker 3: Of the ones that I witnessed on a Friday night was from my dad at netball, who had been in a winery all day up to his I don't know she s would have.
Speaker 2: Been eleven twelve twelve year old's netball game on a Friday night.
Speaker 3: Very vocal, very very full of advice, inebriated and vocal.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit too much. Just settled down.
Speaker 1: There, jap. We had a few weeks ago and it was someone from the opposition, so I can tell the story, okay, but there's there's basically no rules and under seven soccer, right, okay, so there's no like strict rules because you know, the guys are just getting a feel for it. And we go from there. And one of the players was cruising down the wing, nice little passing board which obviously went forward to the play.
Speaker 3: Just at this point, I'm going to pull you up and say it's not sen so we don't need to blow by blow.
Speaker 1: I'll stop it right there, because sometimes I don't understand what I'm talking about when it comes to soccer. But what I did here was someone from the opposition yellow. Oh he's upside. I think was working with our team stop blew the whistle and said, mate, it's under sevens. There's no offside. Read the rules. And his response with the best he goes, ah, sorry mate.
Speaker 3: We're at the Girl's oz kick the other night and we saw this bird and I thought, oh my gosh, if Andrew has ever mate it with a glar, that's.
Speaker 2: What it would look like, because I've got a little bit of alopecia or something.
Speaker 3: But a couple of people have jumped on socials and said it's got a burden feather ailment, and it must be just a really old bird.
Speaker 1: He's just an old boys, live a full life. You'd love to sit down with him one time and just sort of let him recount his life. Jez, he'd have some stories.
Speaker 2: I wonder how old the bird was anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, glars and cockatoos can lift to an outrageous age. Actually we had a cockatoo which was I reckon seventy years plus. Yeah, no, not at all. I'm sure that they can live the same sort of ages through around an old human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they can live up until eighty approximately. No way, this was just an old boy.
Speaker 1: Then it's got a lot to say. Bless judging him.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging. I just thought, what a wonderfully unusual pets.
Speaker 1: Maybe he could wear a cap. Yeah, maybe we could style him in the cab.
Speaker 3: There was a time and I think you went through it for about a week and a half where you were like, I'm the cap guy.
Speaker 1: Now as that girls, do you know what I'm going to shave off the feathers. I'm going to put a cap on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get involved in this. Do you have a unique pet? I would love to hear about this quite you know, mildly different animals.
Speaker 1: Should we should we take a call now if you'd liked it.
Speaker 3: I just please let's go to Dawn from Hope Valley. Good morning, Dawn, Good morning, Okay, good thank you talk us through your pet, Dawn.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, he's just not funny. So he basically steals everything, even the excuse by French but three in shapewear underwear, which is a chief. You know, he's eating about ten pairs of the crutch just out of him. They're totally clean. Heat him anyway, any pajamas and he can go hands on you, just the crutch the kids, vine, my husband anything, jo it's the crutch out of him. Just feel stop. No matter where he gets them from, a SI anything, He'll jump up on the bench and still food. He will eat a whole tallt roll. He whol rolls of kitchen paper.
Speaker 2: It can't feel good for Eddie's little tummy tummy.
Speaker 6: He doesn't he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 6: I mean, he'll still And so there's a man cave at the back throught. So we've got suck a sack delivering up a man cave. If I stepped foot in there, he was my husband's shoes. I'm standing right there, mate, Yeah, I'm standing right here. You're going to take him some stuff going on.
Speaker 1: He's clearly got some stuff going on. I reckon.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dahn, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: What about what about Eddie's tummy is like tummy's like really.
Speaker 2: Andy's again again?
Speaker 1: Were doing, mate? Now that's some dog food? Ye, and he's again have.
Speaker 2: About a bit of kibble like normal dogs. Good mistake.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: We're taking new calls this morning.
Speaker 3: Illuminate tickets up for grabs thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Your unusual animal and its behavior. We want to hear about.
Speaker 1: It talking unhinged unique Pets.
Speaker 2: There was a galar that turned up to my kids.
Speaker 3: I was kicking and I was like whoa, And then we've since worked out it's really it must be a really old gla. But didn't you say they live up towards seventy or eighty eighty? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And aren't they as smart as a seven year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So some birds are as intelligence as a seven year old.
Speaker 3: If we've got that galar that's on our Instagram page and brought it in here, I can imagine it would remember to turn its mic on.
Speaker 1: No, No, it probably would too. So there you go. There go, next panel that is going to make a laugh. Quite the skill set, isn't that record? How long have you been doing? Ready for jo?
Speaker 2: Seven hundred years?
Speaker 1: So the next element in your up? Yeah, all right, twenty four ten your unusual Pets. She's got some good calls coming through.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Michelle from Morfort Valgo morning.
Speaker 3: Michelle, Good morning, journey, Good morning, he got there, Michelle.
Speaker 8: Look, it's my sons. But he's a bit of dragon adopted to me, you know, because the son's never home. So yeah, he's sort of like mine. But he's an amazing pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what does he get up to? What's his name?
Speaker 8: His name's Neo.
Speaker 1: Neo. Is that matrix? Fine?
Speaker 8: Look I think it is? Yes from the nineteen year old son.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, okay, And what's he get up to? Neo?
Speaker 8: He's Look, he's a pretty chill but quite funny personality. He likes to be hand fed, whereas normally they go hunting.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: He loves loves bathtime and likes to swim around, either in the big like adult bath or one that you make him. Yeah. He he likes to drink water, but out of a shop of course. Yes, yes, yes, but his all time favorite is he absolutely loves music. So every morning when I leave for work, I put Nover on and he listens to it over all day on me.
Speaker 10: I don't think just Nova, he's always Yeah, Michelle, can we can we hand naoa ratings books?
Speaker 1: Given that he.
Speaker 8: Given that, he's a pretty alert and runs around his exposure when you're on, I.
Speaker 1: Think you like, yeah, that's awesome. Make sure that Michelle's not home and answers the door and takes one of those surveys.
Speaker 2: Oh can we take one more? Call Abby from morphord Dale.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, good morning. Okay, what's your slightly unique pet?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 9: I have a border color cross. He's now eleven years old and he's very precious about his pause. So last year I had to take him into the vet to get some biops he's done, and I had to put him under anesthesia. And at the end they were like, yeah, look we'll do his nails. You know, he'll come out with a nice manicure. Everything will be all good.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 9: Anyway, halfway through they touched these paws and he actually woke himself up from the anesthesia and I had to come and pick him up early.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so unbelievably dangerous. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a funny one, a little cutie.
Speaker 4: It's like, I've got one condition. Do not touch my paws, ever, touch my paws. Oh, thank you, Abby, thanks for the call. Who do you want to give these lemonade tickets to which.
Speaker 1: Some good course they should we taste more. Yeah, if you've got if you've got a story for us Thurday and twenty four ten, pump it through unhinged animals or really unique pets. Still getting my head around the idea of owning some trantlers. That's very much out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, when we come back, you need to tell this story because you, my friend, were the proud owner of some rats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of rodents. I've got to say. They're the most pets I reckon that I've ever owned. I'll explain why next. But they're very very sweet animals once you get to know them. Okay, I promise favorite to wake up Thirday twenty four ten unhinged on maybe just unusual pets. I had a situation in our lives where were like, wow, that pet was maybe someone deranged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know you used to ride to school at Becon Primary, which is out in the country, on a ram each and every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or sometimes I'd walk fifteen miles to school every morning.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Did you have two pet rats? So they were brown and white, and one was called Squeaky the other one was called Scratchy classic. I know two female rats. Two by the way, and they had to be female. Okay, So for those playing along who were just sort of flirting with the idea of purchasing some rats, the males can be quite aggressive and also they stink. Yeah, but the females absolutely lovely. And I can't tell you how much I love these rats. They are beautiful little animals, and so much so that I must have been an early primary school but I remember when they passed away and they lived to like five or six, like they had a really good innings. I remember we buried them in the corner of the garden and we set up I set up a cross and they're running wheel next to it. And I'm not kidding. For six to eight months, I reckon every single day I would go down there and have a chat with these rats. How's it all going?
Speaker 2: Talk about how's it all going? Not well? Going?
Speaker 1: Not well? No response, But they're beautiful little pets.
Speaker 2: Well I think. Also, Beck, good morning, Beck. Do you also have a pet rash?
Speaker 7: I was my sister in law who had.
Speaker 1: Pet rat right, okay, never one of like I.
Speaker 7: Was a very huge fan of pet rats, but they are quite cute, and I didn't get that not so much for this little boy though. He was holding it and laughing, and it was really curious until he laughed with his mouth open, like looking at the rate in the eye, and this thing launched itself into his mouth, so right at the back of his tongue it latched on. So now you've got this little four year old whose head hanging forwards, squeeling because you've got a wrap that's latch to his tongue. There's blood going everywhere. It was terrific. Okay, So we finally got the wrap off his tongue and I had to raise mum to kind of go, okay, is he like tetanus vaccine?
Speaker 2: What do I Doah?
Speaker 7: So I had to take you to the doctors. So we got to the doctors. He's sitting on my lap, legs either side of mine. I'm kind of just giving him a bit of a hug from behind, just a bare hug, hanging on to him. I didn't have kids, so I wasn't hanging on tired enough clearly, because when that needle went in his arm, he jumped, got the jump and the needle fell out of his arm and landed in the top of my thigh kneedle down, swinging out of my leg.
Speaker 2: Just when you thought the day couldn't get any more eventful. Yeah, absolutely, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate who had known as show that kid would grow up to become splinter and four mutant ninja turtles and all sorts of that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Chris from NINGI let's take one more. Let's wrap it up for us, Chris.
Speaker 1: What have you got?
Speaker 5: We have a seventeen year old Galara. I've had him since he was a baby. He had no feathers and fell out of his ness though I've had read he Yeah, and he's just beautiful. Bird Brain, he's.
Speaker 2: Just gorgeous brain.
Speaker 5: His name is his name is bird Brain. Yes, he goes in the car everywhere with us and swears like a trooper. He won't let my husband go to bowls as soon as he puts his bowls on. Bird brains hanging onto his pants, won't let him out the house. It's quite funny, but very human, proper little personality.
Speaker 1: Because you're probably similar as well. We had a cockatoo and none of the guys in our house. No male could touch him. He would almost take your hand off. But my mum could go over there tackling, pick him up, juggle him. She said the same here to absolutely love. My mum hated every single man it was exposed to.
Speaker 5: If they're a mile, they actually protect the females, and birdbone does that.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you. We're learning some stuff this morning.
Speaker 3: We've got some illuminate tickets to give to Michelle from Orf of Valaak and her bearded dragon who drinks out of a shot class and.
Speaker 2: Has a bath with her kids.
Speaker 1: I love that, Love that story, by the way. Good stuff. Now, we thought that we would speak to the absolute Prince of Sunrise, and that is Hayden Nelson because he's part of a very special project this morning. That is a time capsule here in little old Adelaide.
Speaker 2: My goodness, Hayden, what is this all about?
Speaker 11: Morning guys. Yeah, I don't know how Princess sun Rise so much longer, because I just hit across to Larry Ender and confused the price is right and deal or no deal, believe to work a big no no in TV to get the game show wrong. But that's because we were going through the TV guys here from nineteen eighty five, which was inside a newspaper. Inside this time capsule. Of course, there's so much history of Adelaide in here, and the history of telecom as we knew at Telstra nowadays inside the time capsule. So there's letters each of the Telstra ten these there were ten years old at the time. It's their birthday to day now fiftieth birthday. Wrote to themselves so things like this happy birthday Telstra. There's one here from Jessica. She says, I'd like to tell you something about myself. I have strawberry blonde hair, I'm average height, and I have blue eyes. I would like to be a bu Tisian when I grow up. My main interest are jim and jazz ballet. I have one sister goes it goes on and on and on, you know, her cues other just right and write right when they're on a ball. And there's all this other stuff here, like it's really a step back in time, old telecom handkerchiefs, tires as photos of some guys with the best mustaches you've ever seen, I mean, and then my definitely the favorite was the inside the time capsule. So it actually took them about four hours to get it ready to be opened up because it was under steel and cement. Well when they so so I was ready to be just pulled out. Today when they did pull it out and open it inside the instructions on how to.
Speaker 1: Open it, what a beautiful little adelaide thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, so that was quaint, like a nice touch and the daughter of the bloke you put them in there. The Stay manager at the time said, that is classic John. Of course you did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine you writing a letter to yourself as you turn for dear Andrew.
Speaker 1: Here's a list of the things that you should not do. Take note as well, future Hayden Nelson.
Speaker 2: Thank you Hayden so much.
Speaker 3: What a monumental little step back in time this morning.
Speaker 1: And they'll do it for us as well.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, we're out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting close and close to Haze forty go birthday. Okay, sleep perfect that speech please.
Speaker 2: See Yeah, I'll get right onto.
Speaker 1: It, all right. Exclusive invites up for grabs tomorrow. Catch you then have a fantastic Tuesday.