Speaker 1: We go get morning every day, adelaide.
Speaker 2: Can I recommend that at some point over the week and you look in the mirror and you ask yourself that question, who are you?
Speaker 3: Who are you? Yes? A wife? Where that is, and just replan the next phase of your life. Is that what we're going to do? That's next step?
Speaker 4: We can both do it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that has to happen after you go through a bit of a breakup, and a breakup in any situation can be tricky, and most majority of us go through a breakup at some stage. There's only a very very small percentage of people who meet their high school sweat and go straight through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how often does that pan out? Very rare?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then when it comes to possessions and things like that, things can get a little bit tricky, can't They use reader.
Speaker 5: Abbey just a tad and you know me always scouring the internet for the latest and greatest stories.
Speaker 3: They followed you.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I scoured the internet for boys as well, but none have been found since.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 5: A man who gave his wife a kidney has demanded she return it or pay one point five million dollars as they go through divorce.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's the headline with all they're waiting forul. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I saw this and went, what is going on?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 6: What is going on?
Speaker 5: As our boss says, And so I had a look, and basically this guy cracks it because his wife needed to have a kidney transplant. He donated his or not donated, he gifted. So over in the States, if you give somebody an organ, you are gifting it because they're trying to stop people from selling organs.
Speaker 6: Obviously, good plan, yeah, great plan.
Speaker 5: So he obviously goes and says, Okay, my wife's dying, and I think this is going to get our marriage back on track. They're going through a bit of a rocky stage. She gets the new kidney, new lease of life and is like see ya. And so then he decides, I want to divorce you, and I want I want either the kidney back or I want one point five million.
Speaker 3: Dollars give me my kidney back.
Speaker 6: And so I got thinking, what did you ask for back?
Speaker 4: After the split?
Speaker 5: On thirteen twenty four ten, I want to hear from people who have gone through a split and have had their partner trivial things. Had a guy a few months ago tell me that I'd left tan and moisturizer in his house and he was like, you know, you need to come and get this blah blah blah. And I was like, yeah, no, thanks, that's.
Speaker 6: Just employed to get you over there.
Speaker 2: This kidney situation would never happen to me because I've got a duplicate I've got three kidneys.
Speaker 3: What excuse me very much?
Speaker 6: We have never discussed this.
Speaker 4: Three kidneys?
Speaker 3: You three kidneys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hazy has three nipples.
Speaker 6: You have three kidneys. Wow?
Speaker 4: Amazing, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And I didn't know until I was having an ultra sound for one of the babies and she's like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: You've got duplicate kidneys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: If any of you are ever in trouble, I've got a spare.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy news? Read Abby? So, what we've just found out is that Jodioti from her first marriage, took a kidney. She's got an extra kidney, didn't need it. But threes better than two?
Speaker 5: That is that explains a lot. To be honest, I'm going to look up third kidney things.
Speaker 4: What it means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you to a t We like to do things in you know, doubles, or triples down in Tazzy, don't we.
Speaker 3: We certainly had two heads, three heads, two kidney, three kidneys, all those type of things.
Speaker 2: Just going back to this as well, though, I heard this incredible story and this happened right here in Adelaide of this couple and the wife won. The woman won lotto right, so she was a multi multi straight away. And then the guy she was dating said hey, let's get married. Classic and they got married, and then like literally eight minutes after the vows, he's like, ugh, made the wrong decision. I want half your money. So that was like a heavy legal battle here in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Who wont going No.
Speaker 4: I think they came to a settlement.
Speaker 3: They had to come to set so he got a lot of money.
Speaker 2: They didn't, even though she her argument was he was clearly just married me for my cash.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I used to have a psychologist say to me, now, before you do anything, you know, blah blah blah, you need to make sure that you have a prenup before you get married. I'm like, I'm working radio, I've got nothing to my name. Yeah, but she was very adamant of Nope, you need to have a prenup because you're going to be successful, And I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're down some some tan and some hair tops exactly.
Speaker 5: And I've got two sausage dogs. Imagine splitting them. I can't go with dad, Tori s day with mum.
Speaker 3: Imagine the network. Now, what did you ask for back after the split? Give us a call thirteen twenty four ten that it's just ridiculous. So I think technically you give someone like Aby said in the State, it's a kidney, it's a gift. Yeah, you can't ask for a gift back.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a money grab to me.
Speaker 3: Woh, tricky situation, though, What did you ask for back after the relationship ended? Spoke before about a man. Have you told us about a man in the States who gifted his wife then wife a kidney because she was dying, Because she was dying, And there was a big thing about how when you give people body parts it's a gift. To avoid selling things like that.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's text.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a very good point, very good point. Someone on the black market. Anyway, they divorced not to long after because she found a new peppinin a laugh. Who would have thought? And now he wants the kidney back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kinnie back or one point five million dollars that's your option.
Speaker 2: That sounds like bribery to man, It's like, yeah, which one? So we're asking the question here thirteen twenty fourteen. Did you ask for or will you asked for something back after the split?
Speaker 4: Matt, tell us what happened to you?
Speaker 7: Well, I have a girlfriend early stage, so I took a loan to buy a motorway for her. What's her birthday? I give it to her a couple of months after we broke up, and I messaged her and I said, look, I still have to pay the motorbile, so can you please give it back to me?
Speaker 8: If she say.
Speaker 7: No, so I know it's probably the good, you know, asking for the motile, but more paid for to pay the loan, or wasn't even used in the motorway.
Speaker 4: So Matt, let me ask Let me ask you this question.
Speaker 2: Were you more heartbroken about the breakup of the relationship or losing the motorbike?
Speaker 7: You got to say no, We'll probably say or not.
Speaker 4: What was the motivike?
Speaker 3: Worth?
Speaker 7: Probably ten grand? That hurts was back and probably five years ago, so I don't even remember the price of So.
Speaker 3: Matt did it? How did it all settle out? Which way did you go?
Speaker 7: She'd never give it, give it back to me. I stopped going that and the motorway go back to the I don't know bank or.
Speaker 3: Whoever I got represents repossessed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I'm sad, I.
Speaker 7: Was already halfway so yeah, could the same.
Speaker 3: But it's a tricky situation.
Speaker 2: Two things got repossessed here, a motorbike and a relationship.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Nicole, good morning, how are we?
Speaker 11: We're good?
Speaker 4: What happened post breakup?
Speaker 10: So it was my birthday on the twenty fourth of January and we had been dating for six months and he gave me well, he told me he brought me some diamond earrings with fantastic, with some chocolates perfect and then and then he slept with my best friend and we broke up. Later that year. I slappt him across the face and went to get the diamonds valued and found out they were Kubic Siconians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like history getting worse, I know, but at.
Speaker 10: Least I got the haigus out of it.
Speaker 4: And Nicole was like, everything's fake.
Speaker 3: And then and then it turns out it was red children.
Speaker 4: So Nicole, what happened to the cat?
Speaker 10: I kept the cat? Yeah, I kept the cat, but then later on had to surrender it to the RSPCA badly.
Speaker 4: So the cat wasn't even real.
Speaker 10: Well nothing was real apparently.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's one of those ferbies that you buy with the batteries in it.
Speaker 4: But are you glad the breakup happened?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, because now I'm I'm with the love of my life and me together twelve years and clearly had kids together, and I've got a two year old telling me to read a book to her on the backgrod.
Speaker 2: Well, you better go do that after that. Coincidentally, the kid's book is about a cat a pair of ears.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, isn't it. Sparkling Diamond.
Speaker 4: Here, let's go to Karen from Hilton what happened in the breakup?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 8: So about five years ago we split after fifteen years and we had to divide our assets and everything. So I got the family far drive and she got the smaller run around forward drive. At the time, my former drivers valued at about twelve grand, which we had agreed on, but there was a difference two and a half thousand dollars. I paid her out for it, and then about three months after the split, after all that was settled, I sold the forward drive at the beginning of COVID and thought a time and luck and I advertised it about nineteen and a half about eighteen and a half thousand on the next day, and she found out from our kids and she asked for three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Has that conversation an what's your immediate reaction to that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I had to justify that the price of full drive shot up because no one could cat overseas, everyone wanted to buy a full drive, and they even called her father to justify to him, because he's a bit of an expert on cars and has helped us by cars in the past.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But yeah, she wasn't going to listen to reason. At the end of the day Thursday, money handed.
Speaker 7: Over to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you just got lucky in COVID. Hey, thanks, Karen, it's going to em what happened in the split.
Speaker 14: I was told to come and collect by kettle because it reminded me, reminded him too much of me.
Speaker 3: Specifically, what was the kettle doing that imitates you so beautifully?
Speaker 14: I think because I am like, I just love cup tea. So the kettle was always on. But yeah, it was very much the messages of you know, like every morning I look at this kettle and I think of, you know, what could have been?
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 14: Sposed to say, I never collected the kettle.
Speaker 3: And when we set you out, beautiful, you're supposed to say, because the kettle is so damn hot.
Speaker 10: Crime.
Speaker 3: There you go. All right, some good stories, Thank you so much. Now that's a that's a joke. That's a joke, a terrible joke. There she is jo. I have a look at her, queen water queen, and I.
Speaker 5: Have to say she's pretty pumped up about her joke today. I am actually she's talked it up. I saw it and I giggled and laughed.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's let's leave you for last, shall we. Would you like to go first?
Speaker 3: I can, I can set things off if you would like to go.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure. Three guys are drinking in a bar when a drunk comes in, staggers after the counter and points at the guy in the middle, shouting, your mom is the absolute best in town. Yeah right, If you know what I'm saying. There expects a fire, but the guy just ignores him, so the drunk wanders off, bellies up to the bar at the fire, and ten minutes later the drunk comes back, points at the same guy and says, I just did you mum and it was sweet. Again. The guy refuses to take the bait, and the drunk goes back to the far end of the bar. Ten minutes later he comes back and he now says, yeah, your mom loves it.
Speaker 2: Whoo.
Speaker 3: And finally the guy interrupts and says, Dad, go home, get drunk.
Speaker 6: I wasn't quite sure where we're going with that, isn't it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Predict dad, Good dad. Guess what happened on the weekend, you guys? I brought a horse?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Did I buy a horse or a broad a horse to bring it from? I always get my boat and brought to anyway? Yeah, so did I buy her.
Speaker 3: A border horse? I think he bought.
Speaker 2: I bought a horse on the weekend, and I called it Mayo and sometimes mayo NAIs short.
Speaker 9: Shup.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful little fowerds.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we're ready. Yep, you guys want to hear a construction joke?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm still working on it.
Speaker 3: That's very dead.
Speaker 6: Do you get out because construction means you're building something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 4: You just relatively clean by your standard?
Speaker 2: Was there? You go?
Speaker 3: You just never know where Abby's going to go? Do you No, it's a real gamble. But that's nice, all right, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I titled this next segment it's called what It's Like to work with a Manchild.
Speaker 4: And I say this because you've just been.
Speaker 2: Telling me what you've been rehearsing for the last couple of weekends. A lot of people spend their time trying to perfect their sport. A lot of people spend their time trying to be a wonderful father. Some people spend their time on weekends in particular, trying to perfect the perfect fart sounds.
Speaker 3: That's where we're at. I mean, I'm pushing thirty nine years old, and yeah, you're right, I'm a father of three, six and three and eight months old. But I'm sure that they'd be proud to know that their dad makes a pretty mean fart sound. We just had a random conversation and I showed you what the sound that I'm trying to perfect and told you that all my spare time on the weekend, I spent trying to perfect that. That's a big question mark where my life's Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, just let me compose my enough?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm already ready Ready?
Speaker 3: Does that work? Does it sound like a real fart? I go again? Oh? Go again? You're ready? I can't do it?
Speaker 16: Smile okayright, fun.
Speaker 3: I'm happy with where it's I know would say this, but you should be happy with it.
Speaker 2: Everything from the pitch to the bright level of squeakiness.
Speaker 3: Like vibration through the front of my teeth as well. Again, I got this composed. You composed. You gotta composed if you want to be good at this sort of stuff. I'm killing it. I'm killing it at.
Speaker 2: My God, when my kids said to me in the night, what did you do work today? Mom? Andrew learned how to do it fast? Can you out far Hazy's fart sound?
Speaker 3: Can you beat this?
Speaker 17: Because you'll know I'm out of ass?
Speaker 3: No, it's a real solid Bobby song.
Speaker 2: Don't you have some real thoughts about Megan Tremana's style of music?
Speaker 4: That will leave them for off air?
Speaker 16: You do before?
Speaker 3: Can't even remember?
Speaker 4: Not overly positive.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she has a newborn and she's given it an outrageously Aussie themed name.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't call it it, given the baby.
Speaker 3: She's given him. Thank you an outrageous your name. Think of the most I'm not going to say oker, But what are the names that you don't think that you would ever see a baby Australian ever? Again? Bruce Bruce, spot on Joes?
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 3: His name is Barry Bruce.
Speaker 4: She's doubled down not just Barry and.
Speaker 3: Bruce, because there was a little thing not too long ago as well about Barry's being almost extinct. Yes, no, one's calling their babies Barry.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: She also revealed as well that she was motivated by Bruce the Shark from finding NEMO names Bruce, and that's the motivation for making her little toddler. He will be Barry Bruce, and he will probably have no trouble in his class because he will be the only Barry. There'll be no confusion like with my kids. It turns out Henry and Charlotte were very very proper the names. There's three Charlottes and Charlotte's or C class Is there really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: A few Henry's as.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two Henry's in his class. So a lot of Charlotte goes by Lottie. We can genuinely identify her.
Speaker 2: There are some names that you just think we won't hear them again in a baby sense.
Speaker 3: I thought one hundred percent it would be Barry, but here you go, or Bruce, Barry Bruce. Some beautiful bruces.
Speaker 4: When they're in trouble. Barry Bruce.
Speaker 3: Really got a double down. Some names that are surely you won't see you won't see it again. Ian Ian like a baby Ian. Can you imagine a little beautiful baby Ian?
Speaker 4: I cannot begin to tell you how much you just read my mind.
Speaker 2: Then Ian came like to my frontal lobe right then, and you said it.
Speaker 3: Ian is the name of a grown up who probably has a little bit of a pot belly, maybe enjoys the side of tennis on the weekend. Slightly boarding, definitely slightly boarding. Works in the office. Good family man though, is Ian?
Speaker 4: He is Ian. He also likes to double in chess.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he's a thinker. Yeah, he's a smart guy. What about a little baby Paul. There's no baby Paul's ever getting around ever again? Surely, oh, look at this, it's so beautiful. What's its name? Paul? Excuse me? I mean, I'm sorry, Paul. Is your baby in an account?
Speaker 4: This is on the edge. But do you think there's going to be a lot of baby Darren's?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Okay, I'm not sure that Darren's on the whole this right now.
Speaker 4: I think Darren's been done.
Speaker 3: What about the ain family? We're talking Kine, Shane, Dwayne, Blaine, all the Aines. There could be a few new baby Kyanes. I reckon you think. I'm just not sure about Dwayne and how much goodness has Dwayne the Rock Johnson done for the baby name Dwayne?
Speaker 4: But also baby Kane's. They're controversial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're controversial. Now, thanks a lot, Cornsey. Can we do this some of those old school names? Do you know if someone who's got a baby with these original names which you thought were probably going to get extinct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten, please get involved this morning. Those names that we just don't see anymore in babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Normal, that's a traditional name in itself, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Your daughter at Norma. What's her name?
Speaker 11: Beth?
Speaker 3: Beth that's good. How old is Beth she's fourteen fourteen?
Speaker 4: Is it Elizabeth or just Beth playing.
Speaker 18: Beth playing on Beth?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, she's the.
Speaker 10: Best, Jade best.
Speaker 14: And I'm a normal d yep, And I'm a normal Jane.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: That's nice at work.
Speaker 2: But you don't see many baby normals anymore, do you.
Speaker 13: No, No, I've ever come across one.
Speaker 15: The only normal is I've come across.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, very very mature age.
Speaker 4: Normal plumber, former head coach of diamonds.
Speaker 3: There you go. Of course, I was just about to say that you definitely weren't.
Speaker 4: You were not about to make a netball reference, not any circumstanff.
Speaker 3: Norma. Has Beth got any friends around her age that are also called Beth?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it a very? Is it a rarity?
Speaker 13: There is no, no, no at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Amber. What's your son's name? Amber?
Speaker 13: My son's name is Paul.
Speaker 8: As well.
Speaker 3: We were just you've got who as well?
Speaker 9: I've got a John as well, John and Paul John beautiful traditional names, I think, radical name and just sort of straying away.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. We offended each and every one of your children just before.
Speaker 18: I got a bit of a modern one a page.
Speaker 2: Okay, pay and we'll take us through it.
Speaker 3: The motivation behind the name Paul. Where did it come from? Because she just can't imagine too many other eleven year old has been called Paul.
Speaker 15: There's not and he's got autism and he's very aware that.
Speaker 7: He's the only Paul.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, unique from his.
Speaker 7: Great grandfather that passed away before your pa.
Speaker 3: Right there, you go, Okay, Abby in the newsroom, you've got an idea for a very very good name, which you don't reckon. We'll probably make comeback soon.
Speaker 5: I feel bad because a friend of mine, her partners, called this.
Speaker 6: Nigel.
Speaker 3: I'm not a couple of Nigers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great people, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: The old Nigel no friends. Yeah, and also, like Karen's his name, it's just being tainted forever.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 5: Over in the UK, a pub held a festival because Nigel officially became extinct in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: So are you saying that no Nigels.
Speaker 5: No nobody named their son Nigel between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, so it was officially there's no Nigel all years.
Speaker 4: No nigels.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they had a party.
Speaker 6: They had a night.
Speaker 5: They called it a nige Fest.
Speaker 6: It's like Abfest but better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Grace. What's your baby called.
Speaker 19: His name's Bruce Williams.
Speaker 3: Bruce. How old?
Speaker 10: It's three?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: Why Bruce?
Speaker 16: Grace?
Speaker 19: Well, I named our first child together, me and my husband, and we said, well, I'm going to name the second one, and came.
Speaker 10: Up with Bruce, right, And.
Speaker 4: Do you know any other baby Bruce's.
Speaker 19: No, I don't, But he goes to childcare and there's Larry's and there's Wilfrid's, and there's breads and they've all been bunched together together, Wilfrid and Larry.
Speaker 4: I love that little posse.
Speaker 2: There's Bruce and Wilfrid and Larry and they're all on the swings, just having the best time ever.
Speaker 4: Brilliant. Thank you, Grace. Hey, Theresa, here you going?
Speaker 16: Good?
Speaker 18: Good?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 18: Hit us husband's names, Swayne, brother in law's names, Albert, Albert.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 4: What seriously, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's perfect, beautiful, strong, traditional.
Speaker 4: Names so much.
Speaker 3: So have you got have you got any kids, Teresa, or if you had future plans, three kids, any of these traditional names on the horizon, or we try something new and funky.
Speaker 18: I have three kids and their agent A and Zachary.
Speaker 4: No, pretty funky.
Speaker 2: We genuinely apologize to all the people we've offended the last segment. Hey, does anyone else get anxious when they walk into a party or into a room full of people? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, good.
Speaker 6: Isn't that normal?
Speaker 2: I'm so pleased to hear that. So I had a Yes, I'm just going to say it. I had a fiftieth birthday. Oh I'm in fiftieth territory, you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's okay, Well early least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get up at six am the next day and you know, go for your.
Speaker 6: Walk and get your Washington or maybe not.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So it was at the beautiful Sidewood Winery, and so it was it was.
Speaker 6: A gluble estate.
Speaker 2: But anyway, okay, mate, anyway, so it's all girls and I walk in and there's obviously we were the last to get there, so there were a few different groups established. So I walk in see the birth and then I walk over to a separate group because I spotted a couple of old friends. And when I say old friends, Like, we're talking decades old friendships here.
Speaker 6: Clearly you're at a fiftieth.
Speaker 3: That's a great collapse. It's a very very strong APPS.
Speaker 2: Sorry continue anyway, So I walk over to this group and I'm like, Brodie, give her a hug. And then I see Andrea, who lives into State, and it was all very exciting. And then I turned to someone who I didn't recognize and I went, Hi, I'm Jodie and she turned around she goes, Hi, I'm Anna, Anna Gillespie. I've been friends with Anna for twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know it started. We knew it was going to start.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: First, it's memory loss app.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean you know what you should be doing.
Speaker 5: You each new word or crosswords, it's really good for memory retention.
Speaker 3: Then hip and oh the rest of.
Speaker 4: The group are like, what are you?
Speaker 2: And then Andrea said to me, she said, oh, the in it that you didn't recognize her. I thought this is gonna go bad. In my defense, I've never seen Anna with her hair out and it was light and it was curly. I've never seen and I haven't seen a vige. Okay, shut up, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I know I'm a terrible human being.
Speaker 2: But I have to say that wasn't the only case of mistaken identity on the weekend, because I jumped in an uber to go home and the guy was George. I get George regularly. I don't know how the uber lottery works, but I always get George. And George is going, how's work going, Jody, and I said, yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I'm really enjoying it. My co host is a dream Da da da.
Speaker 2: And he goes, yeah, I'm really enjoying Jody and hughsy.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Producers? Are we guys?
Speaker 16: I'm not sure if you saw, but there's been chaos in Nicki Minaj's world over the weekend. He's going on it's insane. So she's on tour at the moment, yep, and she had a show in the u K. And flying through Amsterdam, she got detained for having naughty substances in her bag. And the best part was she live streamed that. I listen, I'm not carrying drugs.
Speaker 3: But it's not a question.
Speaker 17: I think I'm not carrying drugs. Number one, when I came here, I'm not going in there. I need a lawyer present.
Speaker 3: They were you will get a lawyer. Sounds like she's carrying drugs.
Speaker 16: They were trying to get her to go in like a little like a van, like a police order van. She's going, I will not go in there without a lawyer. Anyway, they detained her, questioned her. She claimed they weren't hers. It was a plant.
Speaker 3: Let's say.
Speaker 16: It wasn't like riskurious key. So they led her off the hook. But by the time she got out, concert missed.
Speaker 4: Oh no, so everyone rocked up.
Speaker 16: So everyone was there. They're called barbs Nicki Minaj fans like Barbies, but really, yeah, the Barbs did not that. Yeah, she's got a song called Barbie. Ting's not appropriate and over and so they're all called bars and they were upset that they left the concert and stormed our hotel and sat outside going free Nikki.
Speaker 4: Free, Nikky whole movement.
Speaker 16: It was so free nicky. Anyway, she performed the next night, She's good to go. But it got us talking about you know those really let down concerts that you've been to, because there was a phase, I swear where artists were just coming out super late or canceling their gigs left, right and center, like even last year some of the biggest acts we've seen it this year. You know, we've lost at the weekend and all those sorts of acts canceling their tours. But I've been to unfortunately many many a bad act.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, top one, your worst one you've been.
Speaker 16: I've brought this up a few times and I will continue to. It's Angus and Julia's stone.
Speaker 3: My very goodness to the times and beautiful and I've said it for us again.
Speaker 16: They were not in the room with us at that concert.
Speaker 3: Do you mean they were above the room so to speak, They were much higher than the room.
Speaker 2: I think what she means is that if they were to be detained in Amsteinam there definitely would have been something on their personal it.
Speaker 16: Wouldn't have been released. So that was really disappointing me. They just they you know, they're so beautiful and amazing, so to see them they're just completely spaced out, not caring, not engaging with the crowd. Super disappointed. Yeah, But then I googled something to see what other people have said, and one of the top ones, which I was not expecting, apparently Snoop Dogg. Do you think this would go off right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, every time you've seen Snoop Jog. He just goes off. Yeah, perfect, He's flawless.
Speaker 2: And I do by the way, I will also say this, if he was Detainingsdam, he would.
Speaker 4: Never be released.
Speaker 16: You're not coming out in perpetuity. There's heads of them thirteen twenty four ten. The worst concerts you've been to. Lots of artists that are let down. This I've never seen him, but producer m Setter and the rest of the internet as well, is Bob Dylan really apparently apparently awful.
Speaker 3: I feel like Bob Dylan's got to the stage where he's like, you know what, I don't really need to do much. Whatever I'm doing, they're loving. And also if you really study it, listen to Bob Dylan in the way that he plays the harmonica. Okay, he's just blowing in it. He's just absolute chaos. And everyone's like, oh, that's how you're supposed to do it, because Bob Dylan's doing it. He's at that level. Yeah, right for me back in the day. And this was a Sydney gig as well. So if you can't get up and about for a Sydney gig, then you just you're just not in the mood it was Kings of Leon.
Speaker 4: Oh that was wrong with them.
Speaker 3: So they sounded fantastic. But as we know with gigs, the chat in between songs and the initial chat some it's really important. I've never seen anyone better than Ed Shearing. The boys just either not good at or just weren't interested. It came out and said hey, how's it going, and I swear you look down at his guitar and went Sydney and then didn't say another thing for about four or five songs. No way, and that was just hey were kings allowance?
Speaker 16: Someone did that last year. I can't remember who walked on stage and went getta Sydney in Melbourne was guns and roses and then to front of them. Yes, it was a big thing. Anyway, give us a call with your worst concert experiences.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten. We want to hear about the worst concerts that you've ever been to.
Speaker 3: Surely in a space now where I mean music festivals. It seemed like Australian music festivals on the decan. Hopefully we'd be seeing shows that leave a good impression on us, because the last thing you want is more stories like that. Did you have with Angus and Julius not over.
Speaker 16: I bring it up regularly, A right too.
Speaker 3: It's every second day thirteen twenty fourteen, the worst concerts you've been to? And why thirteen twenty fourteen, the worst concerts that you've been to? This off the back of Nicki Mina's just potentially she almost got arrested in Amsterdam.
Speaker 16: I'm not carrying drugs.
Speaker 3: But it's not a question here.
Speaker 17: I think I'm not carrying a drugs number one when I came here my back, I'm not going in there.
Speaker 6: I need a lawyer.
Speaker 16: At present, you will get a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Don't mess with nick Minaj's the message out of that circumstances. That little kafuffle meant that she missed her gig in Manchester, much the disappointment of her fans, who we have learned are called barbes.
Speaker 4: Puffs after what.
Speaker 3: Barbie song one of her.
Speaker 4: Songs, Oh yeah, okay, got it now?
Speaker 3: Good morning to you Ellen, worst concert you've been to?
Speaker 15: Good morning guys. It pains for me to say, but Britney fears no.
Speaker 3: Don't say so. Where was it at?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Was it the entertainment center? She was an adelaide o wal she no that's for Adelaid over.
Speaker 15: The Entertainment Center. So it was in the era where Christina was also touring. Was there canful of years after Christina to it. Brittany came to Adelaide and she's at the Entertainment Center. Definitely not a sold out crowd, and they did a bigger upment over the PA before she started, just letting us all know that she left think the whole thing, yes, and that she was just purely there for our supposed to be there and play her music. However, she does enter pain. But it was just disappointing, like when you compare it to the Christina era, like Christine was just all local at her concert, yeah, whereas Brittany was just all dare She did just sing one song live, which was every time because it's her ballad, But it was just by all this hype and huge Britney fans from when she was discovered in the early days, and I was just like, oh, she's not actually gonna sing for her, So Ellen I was.
Speaker 2: I was at that concert and I recall that the best thing about it was DJ Havana before the show.
Speaker 4: She was really really good.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was great, and then Brittany came on and I was like, she genuinely is lip syncing this whole thing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was just so disappointing, but that might be also stemming from when she was having those crisis issues of.
Speaker 10: Submissions off the bandwagons.
Speaker 15: Yes, but when you compare it to Christina, it was.
Speaker 4: Just really so true. Thank you, Ellen, thank you so much. Let's go to Rosemary. Good morning, Good.
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 6: We're good.
Speaker 4: The worst concert you've ever been to?
Speaker 13: Okay, worst concert was I took my kids puble of years back to a play School concert, favorite TV show. We were so excited to go to this concert and yeah, so we went along and it was terrible beast Like it wasn't the actual real play school people, but it was you know people you know, like making that to be play School. Yeah, characters there, and like they forgot the music, the songs. It was all over the place. Like literally us parents were laughing their heads off because everything was going wrong and it was just yeah, it was just crazy. The kids actually thought it was a comedy show of play School.
Speaker 10: Really, they were laughing so much.
Speaker 3: You can't replace her. There's no room for gimmicks when it comes to big Ted and Jemima. We've said that for so long.
Speaker 4: It's so true. The Big Clock as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Big Clock cheers. How dare they try and imitate such an absolute Aussie doing conic Monique your worst constant. I feel like this is going to hurt my soul. The person you're about.
Speaker 11: To mention here, Yeah it's Jack Johnson.
Speaker 12: Yeah really Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was an absolute smooth best What was it? Yeah, it was just his I mean his songs are super mellow anyway. Yeah, he just has no banter. So he just sat there with his guitar, song after song, no chatting. It was by the end of it, we were just the crowd weren't even clapping. We were all asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So, I mean what I will say is then defend Jack Johnson, go on, you know you want to.
Speaker 3: And the last actually what I will say, which was wasn't good for Jack Johnson years and years ago when I saw him at Memorial Drive, Xavier Ride was starting to take off, but he wasn't where he was now, and Xavier Ride performed before Jack Johnson and dead said. I was listening, Monique. We might have read the same cons and I was listening to people like, what about that bloke before? He was incredible? Right, everyone was talking about Xavier riding during the Jack Johnson concert.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was flat that Xavier was better than him.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a very.
Speaker 11: Very different because it was outside and it was summer and it was warm. You know, you were just like this got to be amazing. And then I think the sun and the mellow nurse, it was just we're all just kind of standing there, just like zombie.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that weird smell as well might have been there?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Minie.
Speaker 3: You some good solid feedback there for some of the artists.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's a job.
Speaker 3: That was a joke. That's a joke, a terrible joke.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: We're led so fearlessly and courageously by news reader Abbey, who joined us. Get Abby, morning morning.
Speaker 4: I really like mine today.
Speaker 5: Really Okay, Well you've just given us a bit of a heads up and I'm a bit worried you.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, we'll be right, we'll get through this together, all right, maybe you STARp.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might kick things off and it's a bit of a double effort from me this morning, if you don't mind.
Speaker 4: No, you've said to me before it's one joke at a.
Speaker 3: Time, you joke, yeah, one jagon. What if we have a quick guest appearance from my son Henry.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll allow it.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see how Hi Henry can set the bar this morning. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 16: What do you call a blueberry?
Speaker 2: Just up as a ghost?
Speaker 16: I barely?
Speaker 6: Oh I get it.
Speaker 3: Very nice. On that note, I'll kick things off.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: A man walks into an enchanted forest and tries to cut down a talking tree. You can't cut me down, the tree exclaims, I'm a talking tree. The man responds, you may be a talking tree, but you will dialogue. I'm not sure that you get it out you're so disgusted with the job.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's good.
Speaker 5: That set the bar super high.
Speaker 4: You can go next, ads, No you go, no, no, no, mine's quite long.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 6: Okay? All right, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 5: So little Billy was at the zoo over the weekend and he's wandering around and they go to the elephant enclosure. He says to his mum, what's that. Mum goes what, and he goes, well, the thing hanging down on the elephant. Mom says, oh, that's his trunk, and Billy says, no, no, no the other end, Mum, what's that anyway? Mum gets all flustered on I don't know. It's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, nothing, don't worry about it. So Billy turns to his dad. He says, Dad, what's between the elephant's legs? His dad goes, well, what did your mum say it was? And Billy said, oh, nothing, That's why I'm asking you. His dad looks fondly at his son and says, yeah, that's the trouble with your mother.
Speaker 6: She's been spoilt.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really talk this one up, so hopefully you like it. Okay. A man was stuck on a desert island with a pig and a dog, and after a while being there for a bit, the pig started to look pretty good, so the man approached the pig and start to get a little bit ammorous, if you know what I mean, giving a little piggy a kiss on the nose, et cetera. But the dog got angry and started barking at the man and growling and attacking him, so.
Speaker 4: He gave up on the pig.
Speaker 2: Another night, the dog was asleep and he thought, oh, I might try this again, So he sneaks up to the little pig.
Speaker 4: He gives a bit of a caress, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But the dog woke up and started barking at the man again and attacking him and biting him on the legs, so he's angry.
Speaker 6: Plot twist, plot twist, the dog was tank.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then about a month later, the hottest blonde you have ever seen in your life became shipwrecked on the island and the man turns to her and says, Oh, thank god you're here.
Speaker 4: Can you help me? I need you to hold this dog.
Speaker 1: Oh wowsy, I think I went.
Speaker 3: I couldn't be.
Speaker 4: And do you know what makes that joke innocent?
Speaker 2: Because I have stolen that off Betty White, who told it to Rue M Glennon on the set of The Golden Girls, and it was picked up.
Speaker 4: On a hot mic there go, and I was like, the Betty, Grandma, just tell that joke about a dog.
Speaker 5: And usually it's me that I think I'm going to get fired, but today it's on you.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'll get fired for that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Should I dump it on