Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, how are we all?
Speaker 2: We are good? Are you c Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, apologies, we have been. We've had a lot of meetings. It's a lot of meetings.
Speaker 3: I know someone was venting on your fan page and yes, well I assume that's why it was such an agency to do a podcast.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. I was talking to the team yesterday and just brought up we haven't done one for a while. And he tried to hit me up. You stay at one o'clock and I was like, yeah, but we've been meeting and meeting, but we've had a bit of shit going on.
Speaker 3: But we're back and going on drinking and eating and.
Speaker 1: Who's been shopping and drinking and eating?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Oh? You have you're busy?
Speaker 2: How was you today on the show?
Speaker 4: I spoke to Clint yesterday he left the show and I spoke to him at seven point thirty last night when he was leaving work for the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: In the morning, the kids he slept the work all stadium at the concert. So the concert, I saw all these kids streaming into Marvel Stadium at seven thirty. By the way, because they held me up, I couldn't get out. I wound out my window. I didn't wind it down. I pressed the button and it went down and I said, excuse me, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: And Travis and I said, Travis.
Speaker 1: Who, Travis Kelcey, No, Travis.
Speaker 2: Fimmel, No, Travis my cousin, No, Travis Scott.
Speaker 1: Travis Scott. Now, sing me your favorite Travis Scott song?
Speaker 2: Looking you know, mumful?
Speaker 3: Now? Is he linked to the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: He has a child with.
Speaker 2: Courtney Kylie Kylie Kylie.
Speaker 4: But I don't think get together last night wasn't she was Timothy Shamelo Chamalay Chamale.
Speaker 3: The scenes that might be the stadium.
Speaker 2: It looked hectic. That's the one. Travels is just train definitely not that concert. I'd go in the mosh pit for that concept. Travis Scott.
Speaker 1: I'm not a mush pit gal.
Speaker 2: I'd want to see you don't seem like a mush peak girl than me.
Speaker 1: Not a mush pit girl.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the video?
Speaker 1: It was hectic, It looked technical. It looked like a proper like rave.
Speaker 2: Not for me.
Speaker 1: Did anyone go to the.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Did anyone go to the weekend when he was in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: I love the weekend? Yeah? I love the weekend live music. At the moment, see Pink at the cancel flying around on a zip type for a bit. It was beyond her control, dangerous so something no, no, no, not retiring from Has he got a dust thumb? The thumb is walking. It looks like are you dusting your head? What are you doing? We're doing the podcast?
Speaker 5: Im about the dust a man?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: What about the dust a man?
Speaker 3: Talk to me?
Speaker 5: Fernando's Oh that the challenge to that challenge, that's terrible dust him. Yeah, so if you can like tickle him, No.
Speaker 2: That doesn't tickle.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's where are the snakes and stuff?
Speaker 5: Snakes are coming tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I ain't coming.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going early tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The snake's coming in tomorrow. Pythons, from my understanding, big pythons.
Speaker 1: That's not that we need to do something we can't use. Dear, was this sick? But Mama's not a that is we've got these challenges.
Speaker 4: You've got to do something uncomfortable for the thirty second terrible.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: We ran into a bit of a issue with and the Boy because we thought, is it right to be touching.
Speaker 1: Your turn because I did it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Happy touch, I'm paneling, Clint?
Speaker 5: Are you happy to?
Speaker 1: I think I think we actually need a brainstorm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't think. I don't want to hit them with a duster that's been in Brady's pit.
Speaker 4: All so it's an uncomfortable challenge. And yeah, Brodie's just walked in with a feather dust.
Speaker 1: Get that away.
Speaker 5: That's company.
Speaker 3: Why don't we get them to do some sort of prank call or something.
Speaker 4: No, we don't do frank hands a headstands. You have to do a headstand for thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: That's water boardom oh my god?
Speaker 6: It the podcast?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: And welcome to the Have.
Speaker 2: You either you know what waterboarding is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's torture.
Speaker 2: There's there's a video online of a radio announcer called man Cow in America Man Cow and they waterboarded him.
Speaker 1: He names man man Cow.
Speaker 5: It's like a cheer cow.
Speaker 2: And they waterboarded him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So you know when you jump in the pool and you get water in the pool, in the pool, get water, shocking, that's waterboarding.
Speaker 4: We know what waterboarding is. Why are you still explaining it to You said before you know what waterboarding is and we all went.
Speaker 2: Yep, well didn't know, Man, I didn't know what the feeling was like. Have you leoked that, man Cow? Waterboarding?
Speaker 5: No, I'm looking at some bike of challenges.
Speaker 4: No, don't watch videos of people water Is that cheese on the internet and it shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Man CA's waterboarding spine.
Speaker 3: Stop talking about I don't want to hear it, Man Cow every.
Speaker 1: Again, and Cow did I ask?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Radio Yeah, Man, car h, I'm filming. I'm working after the show again today.
Speaker 2: What are you doing filming?
Speaker 1: Postcards? Life?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What's in and around? Albert Parker?
Speaker 2: I believe what are you doing?
Speaker 4: I don't actually known?
Speaker 2: Hopefully compounding the paper anybody, we genuinely did need to come up with something. When are they in? Particularly they're in? Oh good, they're here.
Speaker 5: He came in on time.
Speaker 2: You're the producer.
Speaker 1: Producing you guys should probably get off the podcast and stuff.
Speaker 2: He nailed the callers today when you put I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go on, Jake, say what you said to me about jeez, what I say?
Speaker 1: And you say to his face through something at him and told you what you said.
Speaker 2: About what you say? What I say? I said we're going to deport him. I'm not hiding from what I said.
Speaker 4: We're going and then I will do yoursue Box, what was You can't be throwing things slip out in my hand, and you can't be threatening to.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: He didn't know already threw.
Speaker 1: What's the tissue?
Speaker 2: And Box?
Speaker 4: Oh, you can't be throwing those slipped down of my hand. They'll march you out of this building.
Speaker 2: I did not waterboard him.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice around here. It's a different workplace where we are nice to one another.
Speaker 2: I can plain here.
Speaker 6: They'll actually take it serious.
Speaker 1: There is an actual HR department in this business.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was sitting with them at the eches.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, I think someone told us that was the charter department. But they didn't actually know what they're talk about, because then I asked them about it, and in fact that was a legal department.
Speaker 2: Ah, same but different.
Speaker 6: Different.
Speaker 2: So I met Daniel from the legal department.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I met her too.
Speaker 2: This was her first night out.
Speaker 1: What do you mean ever?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she just had a kid, moms out, mum, mom's out.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should talk about the legal department. Personal laughs on here that's a good question.
Speaker 2: That is an insight too. Our team right there, what are we doing? She's eating a cold Hash brown?
Speaker 1: When are you breaking some some sports news today?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Today? Have you got the day off today?
Speaker 2: Reckon?
Speaker 1: They definitely did it. They confessed to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's no, no, no, you obviously haven't watched it. It is the heaviest story. It's really messed up.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 1: It's not an easy watch. I found it very.
Speaker 2: First ended in hung juries because well.
Speaker 4: I don't okay, he's watching that on the Today Show. Kim Kardashian's got involved now and she's trying to get them out.
Speaker 1: It's it's a it's a very complex.
Speaker 2: Sad message.
Speaker 1: Normally are they normally are We're.
Speaker 3: Not always there's some opening murders.
Speaker 2: That happened just like that.
Speaker 4: You start with, reckon, they did it, well, they confess, Well they didn't, they know they did it.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't believe in the death penalty. I just think, like, really, what's wrong? Well, you can fudge a lot of evidence.
Speaker 1: In case it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all you know, no thing we should be taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the death penalty is full on.
Speaker 2: It is a bit full on. Yeah, you're right today. That is full stop.
Speaker 1: That is, it's more than a bit that is.
Speaker 2: See what I went down a real rabbit hole watching the YouTube videos on the world. Well, it's toughest prisons.
Speaker 1: I used to love that TV.
Speaker 2: And they take you into the death row wing. Yeah, my god, how many people that are waiting?
Speaker 1: They wait Sometimes you're twenty years.
Speaker 2: Oh no, like that's worse than getting the needle.
Speaker 1: No, because you're trying to you're trying to get off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like twenty years are really mess with you. Twenty years in prison, Like twenty years going, Oh, one day they're just going to come knocking and it's my time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a bit more complexe than that. It's not like it's not like a raffle.
Speaker 2: Not like the deli to sixteen. It's a ballot system.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Yeah, did you watch the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it was just like I saw all these people in orange suits and I'm like, they couldn't be on death right and it's like, yeah, all of it. The movie The Green Mile, I haven't seen that. Would you vote for Trump? No?
Speaker 1: Are you registered to vote here in this country?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not a. I'm not a Trump guy.
Speaker 4: The type of shows you've been watching, Jason probably indicates how your state of mind is currently.
Speaker 2: I'm on death throw Yeah my mind. Yeah, Brady's here, Brady, Irick and Brad. Do you get done for? Oh? He have the full gamut?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Would packaged it up?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been on jury duty?
Speaker 2: No? Never?
Speaker 5: No either.
Speaker 2: Have you've been asked but you're not enrolled.
Speaker 4: Probably wouldn't be allowed to do it. Well because job high profile.
Speaker 5: They would know who you are. It's a high profile coming up.
Speaker 2: You must I got out of it.
Speaker 1: What does matter if your high profile?
Speaker 5: Well, I think then because the witness is meant to be I have some and about them. And then I think when they can be identified, When they can be identified, they could be targeted guys.
Speaker 1: Targeting.
Speaker 2: Just explain the what are we doing as the stunt?
Speaker 6: Now we can say this podcast, we're shitting the bed, we're shipping the bed. They have shut the bed, so we've gone and got you. I think you should try No, I think you should try it.
Speaker 2: Try some mental try.
Speaker 3: The bottle.
Speaker 2: It can't be that bad.
Speaker 5: It's not great. No, you need you need more, you need, you need to take a bit more than that the bed.
Speaker 2: It's a sauce, hot sauce.
Speaker 4: Is it hot?
Speaker 2: They were going to do, is it really hot? Give me all.
Speaker 3: Of hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Keep the guy.
Speaker 6: Scott to keep it in his mouth for sixty seconds without taking the milk.
Speaker 2: Ten heat. It's like a hot warhead. It goes away pretty You need more than what I just said.
Speaker 6: Is in the whole companition saying to the.
Speaker 3: Sixty come down, just have a little bit, a little.
Speaker 5: We can do forty, not more than that. That's not such a sook. That's what that. You need more than that?
Speaker 6: Come on, put it in your eyes, King Kong.
Speaker 2: It's got a kick. Yeah, but it's fine. It goes away pretty pretty quick.
Speaker 6: Would you like to ship the bed?
Speaker 3: Think the bed stills?
Speaker 2: Did they shout the still that?
Speaker 1: Did you buy that? I don't want to ship my bed.
Speaker 4: Is beautiful anytime, any unexpected.
Speaker 5: When's the last time you guys sawed yourself outside of the team question, when's the last time you soiled yourself?
Speaker 1: Soil yourself?
Speaker 2: Was doing COVID?
Speaker 5: But when you did you have COVID? No, I was walking back from I was walking around Corford rates schorts you can walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have done that.
Speaker 5: The dogs there, and it turns out I was soon to get gash stro and because during COVID they locked all the bathrooms. And then so I went to the bathroom, it was locked, and I was about it shut in the bush about five hundred meters from home. But I can't just shut in your bed. It turns out I could not make that. And then so halfway down my street.
Speaker 1: You didn't make it too bad like bride's braids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then I had shorts on because I'd been running around, and I was like, then you kind of go into this squab where your more stops falling.
Speaker 1: Down yourself down in someone's right yard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then I still had to go, like I already it had only come out a little bit fifty. I was like, but the worst thing is down the street.
Speaker 2: I'm not bothered with.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's the streets business. I've still got to get from my front door to my bathroom. You don't, and your lasty is always excited to see you when you so that it's about trying to fend her off.
Speaker 1: For your wife and say, hey, you need to put.
Speaker 5: I called it. I was like there's been an incident situation. So then I had to kind of get Parsley and because I knew that she'd be sniffing and investigating what was left in the house, so had to try and hold her in the bathroom with me.
Speaker 2: That's a story. I don't want to hear the end.
Speaker 5: I want to because I knew that she'd be like, I don't want to just step in it or smell it.
Speaker 1: Who keeps holding her? Oh my god, Jazz, what I just said, you don't the dog to eat it?
Speaker 6: And just said my dog ate my ship one?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you people?
Speaker 6: Nature on a beach on?
Speaker 2: It's not sorry?
Speaker 1: Why did you stop it?
Speaker 4: Try?
Speaker 2: Don't try? You're I'm sorry? What what did you put?
Speaker 1: Was it a new one?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What did you put on the beach to say?
Speaker 1: The nature?
Speaker 6: My beach service in Ireland where nobody goes.
Speaker 5: It's not like goes because you shot in the sand, like not.
Speaker 6: Like you bury it?
Speaker 2: But did you did you?
Speaker 1: Did you disign your dog?
Speaker 2: I didn't look at him.
Speaker 1: And did you tell Claudia?
Speaker 2: Oh this was long before I met Claudia. Clearly no, clearly would not. Does she know that happened?
Speaker 4: Does she know.
Speaker 2: Should we bring it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Block the podcast.
Speaker 2: I've been there. I feel bad for this guy. Let's get I get my mess on fire. All right, we'll see him. Everybody bike