Speaker 1: It's Lucky Lucky Dip, Tim Lurky Dip, It's Melon Monty. Hi everyone, Hello, hearing Elvis start off our show. I know you are such a huge Elvis fan, but it just makes me think of the Lais of Marie book and I just still love it so much. Have you listened to it or read it yet?
Speaker 2: No? What?
Speaker 1: N why not?
Speaker 2: I just don't know what my care level is. But you love Elvis, I know, but I mean, how much of Elvis is in there? Imp? I was gonna say, I'm more interested in Priscilla, and I'm fascinated at how she has sort of stayed so loyal to his memory. Yes, seeing as he would have been a bit of an asshole.
Speaker 1: Oh he would have been. He would have been very full on. But it's seriously, I just love books like that. Sam, It's just an older one. But Sam's just been reading Flea's book from the Red Hood Chili Peppers and said it's phenomenal. So I'm going to get that next, because Scar Tissue Anthony Ketis's books is one of my all time favorite. Also Motley Cruz one. And then remember Tommy what's his name? Tommy wrote a book and I couldn't get through it because it was so fucking stupid. He wrote, and then he would write from his dick, so part of it would be Tommy and then the other bit would be Dick, and it was his dick talking.
Speaker 2: You know what would be a great one? Didn't Pamela Anderson come out with one, because that documentary was really good. She did as well.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen that documentary.
Speaker 2: It's really good. I think it was on Netflix. Just she just had a resurrection like she has. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: She's on every red carpet and her thing now is no makeup, no glam. She does it. She went to the Golden Globes and didn't have any makeup and didn't have any GLAMs. Score had no help. She just is going a la natural, which when you see her in a lineup is confronting. Yeah, it is, which is awful because it's like good on her, But I just you'd feel naked being somewhere like that and not having even a wick of masca on.
Speaker 2: Well, especially when you're someone who was known for the beauty opposite. Yes, because even when she had like the heavy, heavy makeup on and stuff, I thought.
Speaker 1: She was beautiful, beautiful, and she's beautiful, absolutely stunning. She's plucked the shit out of her eye. That's the only thing that gets me. I'm just like feeling your eyebrows a little bit.
Speaker 2: I look at her and think, now, I don't think she's I think she just looks normal. I don't think she looks beautiful. I don't think she's a great beauty. I think she just looks normal.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's a great beauty. But I think, yeah, she looks normal, like she's a very she's an attractive woman, but she's.
Speaker 2: Got saw her at Woolworths. Yeah, you probably just looks like one of us.
Speaker 1: She totally is. She's apparently dating Liam Neeson, is she.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh that's a bit of a hot pairing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's quite a bit older than her, but remember his wife died.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Natasha Richardson, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Was she an actress?
Speaker 2: Yes? Her mum is Vanessa Redgrave, who is like a huge actress.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And her sister is Jolie Richardson, who was do you remember Niptuck? Yes, she played the wife the blonde hair, the wife of the surgeon who was more straight lace. You know there was Julian McMahon who was just sucking everyone and then his partner.
Speaker 1: No, it was a bit too graphic for me. Nip tuck. I just don't get why you know so much about Liam Neeson's ex wife, because it's just your mind boggles me. It's so it just retains so much information.
Speaker 2: Information that does not matter. No, it is it is it doesn't you?
Speaker 1: Like you could have got through the rest of your life with no one ever asking about that information. Do you know what I mean? Like that's stored in your head. The fact I brought up Liam Neese and his random the fact that you know so much about his partner and got to share it. I'm glad you did. Otherwise it just would have been sitting on the shelf in your head for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: That is true, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Because no one will ever bring that up again, Like there'll never be an opportunity for you to share that information.
Speaker 2: But if you ever want to know more about Liam Neesan, hit me up on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So what I wanted to say is the other day I got I saw it on Instagram, and I put it up on Instagram as well, because and I was so thrilled, so many people were as shocked as I was. But at the end of a lot of movies, you often hear.
Speaker 3: This sip good dob. I.
Speaker 1: For the life of me, never knew that it was sit Ubu sit. I thought he was a sit booboo sit good Dog.
Speaker 2: Wolf from memory. The word Ubu is on the screen, it's Ubu Productions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Ubu Productions, sit Ubu sit good Dog Wolf.
Speaker 2: You know what that reminds me of? I think it was growing Pains. What sub sit oh.
Speaker 1: Good dog Wolf? Speaking of that fuck, Kirk Cameron, What a fucking idiot he is?
Speaker 2: Is he? Is? He at it again?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen him occasionally, very rarely.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Once I went on to his Instagram and got into a deep dive, and he's a hideous human.
Speaker 2: Speaking of idiots, of that ilk, Do you know who Jordan Peterson is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the Twelve.
Speaker 2: Rules for Life. Yes, I fucking hate that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I don't know enough about him to judge.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you something you're not going to like. Actually, you know what, I'm going to play it for you because I saved it on my phone. He is one of these people that is so incredibly judgmental about how other people live their lives. He was on that you Know, the Diary of a CEO podcast? No, who are you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know much, like I know the opposite of what you know. Do you know what I mean? How much is stored in your brain? Mine is like tumble weeds and there, No, it's not anyway, listen to this.
Speaker 3: Well, the couple's live together are more likely to get divorced rather than less. We know that the probability of cheating is proportionate to the number of partners before the marriage or the committed relationship. Well, well, partly that's just self evidence. Like the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Right, So if you had a lot of partners, you're the sort of person who's likely to have a lot of partners. And then there's also a conceptual problem. I'm going to see what it's like to be married with this person. It's like, no, you're not, because you don't know what it's like to be married until you're married. Whatever you're doing when you live together, that's not a model for what you're going to do. When you're married, because being married is different. It's permanent.
Speaker 2: It's not permanent because you can get a divorce. Yeah, then, who the fuck are you to say? Number one, he's saying, if you had a lot of sexual partners and then you get married, you're more likely to change ire a likelihood you're going to cheat because you've had all that. Dick, I'd argue the opposite.
Speaker 1: I did think he was gonna say that. I thought he was going to say, if you've had a lot of partners before you got married, you're probably more satisfied with one.
Speaker 2: Because you're saying the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But the also, Sam and I aren't married. We've been together over twenty years, two kids, mortgage, ware, eyeballs, we're committed.
Speaker 2: This is what I said to Mark last night. I said, Monty and Sam have been together for like twenty years, they have three kids, they have a mortgage, they've built a life together. Because they haven't, they haven't signed a legal document like we have. What the fuck does that legal document even mean?
Speaker 1: I know, and as a newly crowned celebrant, I shouldn't be saying I'm a celebrant and I can marry you. If you want me to marry you hit me up. I'm so excited to marry people and also do funerals. I'm going to do funerals as well. But it's funny that I do want to marry people when I'm not married myself. Do you know what I mean? But it's just it hasn't been a priority for us. There's I think marriage is a beautiful thing, but I also am like for Sam and I, like my son said the other day, will you ever get married? I might not now, Like we've been together for so long and we're very committed and so for me just now to sign a piece of paper means nothing. But I get why it does mean think something to somebody else, but it wouldn't change them in my life now if we were to do that, it will not be how we were for twenty years is going to change after we sign a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a matter of you saying, oh, too far gone, because I think you can fucking do whatever you want totally.
Speaker 1: But it's also like I just I can't be fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think, more than anything other than if you are religious and it's like a declaration in front of God or you know. I guess there are legal reasons, because like, if you're with someone for a certain amount of time, isn't it Like I don't think it makes any difference, Okay, now so and not even that. I think for some people it's just the public acknowledgment of just saying on that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I also I understand why some people would want it to go, Okay, you have chosen me. I don't. I just don't. I've never felt that though, because I do, and I'm sure it doesn't. If you're not getting married, you don't feel like you're not chosen, because that's how I feel with Sam, like I'm his person. But I do get why people want to do it, but I also get why they don't.
Speaker 2: God, I'd love you to get married, though.
Speaker 1: Well, Stay has a celebrant, She's like, please can I marry you? I'm like, you have such a fun wedding too, Yeah, but that's human. It beets me off. I think one of the reasons I'm not married is because my family. I'm from a broken home and they're so splintered and there's so much shit there that I couldn't have everyone in the same room. And I do really think that's one thing that turned me off because I was like, how would I ever do that? I couldn't have them all in the same room. So it stressed me out too much that I just put it on the back burner forever.
Speaker 2: HATI Diamond, That is not your problem. You invite who you want to invite. Let it be, let them, let them Who's is anyone going to go and start having a punch on with each other. No, they're just going to steer clear of each other, and that is It's not the problem.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I don't want to party. No, I don't want to. I want to marry you. I want to marry other people and be a part of their celebration and when they're really invested in doing something like that, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: Will you renew my vows if I ever want to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? For a price?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's my business. I'll have to shop around. Then.
Speaker 1: All right, everyone, we're going to get out of here. Thank you for listening. We love that you do, and hit us up anytime. Show and Tell online. Instagram is the best place to find us, and we'll chat to you soon. By now love yous,