Speaker 1: Late Welcome to the late Base.
Speaker 2: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to the not so late Debate. I'm Liz Storre and I'm so glad you're here tonight.
Speaker 3: Joining me on the desk is.
Speaker 2: None other than Joe Hildebrand and Gabriella Power, so you know you're in for a good time. Coming up later in the show tonight, Tim Pallace, inarguably the worst treasurer Victoria has ever seen.
Speaker 3: Decides to quit.
Speaker 2: He ended down his worst budget on Friday, and on Monday he decides, you know what, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Good luck living in the rubble that I created for you.
Speaker 2: Also coming up in the show tonight, an Indian cricket commentator gets in trouble for being racist.
Speaker 3: Towards an Indian cricketer. Will unpack that for you because it's as confusing as it sounds.
Speaker 2: Later on and outgoing first Lady Old Biden gets told off by a kid for saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. But first to the States, where, unless you're living under a rock, you would have seen all this conundrum about drones.
Speaker 3: Are we under attack? Is it Iran? Is it Russia? Maybe it's China.
Speaker 2: We're told that flocks of up to fifty drones are being seen in New Jersey, in Maryland, in Virginia, over these major cities and in some cases military bases. So the theories as to what's really going.
Speaker 3: On are absolutely running rife.
Speaker 2: So CNN decides to get an aviation specialist on board to explain to everyone, calm down the nation and tell us what's actually going on.
Speaker 4: What I'm hearing that from FBI is we don't see a threat here. And look, honestly, every video I've seen, and I've spent the last couple of days looking at every one of these videos video I have seen on Twitter on the Internet are all airplanes.
Speaker 5: They're literally all airplanes.
Speaker 4: Some of them will show an airplane that's kind of stable out there and says that's a drone, And actually it's an airplane flying towards you at thirty thousand feet and I can see the lighting on it. And if there are drones out there, by the way, and if any of these pictures that they have shown are actual drones, these drones then are complying with FAA lighting requirements, agreeing on the right a red on the left with a strobe and so it's not a ron, it's not aliens. If there are drones, my guess is if there are drones again, because again all I've seen are airplanes, then it is more than likely some company that's out testing drones or something like that and has no requirement to tell the public that they're doing it, because they're actually operating these things legally. There have been no accusations of illegal operations.
Speaker 2: Don't believe you're lying on Zee says they're just airplanes.
Speaker 3: Can't people see that?
Speaker 2: To which eternal troll Elon Musk helpfully shared is graphic of different types of airplanes, clearly inferring.
Speaker 3: Okay, which one.
Speaker 6: Is it that people are supposedly.
Speaker 2: Mistaken for drones? And why is it The three thousand people in New Jersey have absolutely flooded the hotline, very concerned about these masses of drones that they're seeing over New Jersey. Well, there's another expert. His name is Mayorcus and he is the Secretary of Homeland Security. He's in the government. He's got to know what's going on.
Speaker 7: There are thousands of drones flown every day in the United States, recreational drones, commercial drones, that is the reality. And in September of twenty twenty three, the Federal Aviation Administration, the FAA changed the rules so that drones could fly at night, and that may be one of the reasons why now people are seeing more drones than they did before, especially from dawn to dusk. And so that is the reality. But I want to assure the American public that we are on it.
Speaker 2: I want to assure the American people we are on it. We have absolutely no idea where they've come from or what they're doing.
Speaker 5: We don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: We are on that PA control.
Speaker 5: I love this so much.
Speaker 8: Okay, firstly, if the CN guy has found out through his own extensive online investigations, he was just all airlines, They're just all airplanes. Can you tell the FBI one in the government seems to know what I don't know anything. I love how he's saying, like, yes, my sources from what I'm hearing in the FBI, there's no threat to publicer what the FBI is saying, the public statements that media release.
Speaker 5: He's pretending he's got a deep throat.
Speaker 3: What is this called?
Speaker 8: And then and then of course you've got the guy who says, oh, you know, this is all just you know, perfectly naturally, there's nothing to say here, there's you know, we've made we made flying drones legal at night in September twenty twenty three, so.
Speaker 5: It makes absolute perfect.
Speaker 8: Sense that they would suddenly all come out in December twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: What is it Santa's Christmas slanting?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like this is the thing, like all these people say, oh, no, it's just If it's just that, then why isn't the person doing that? Like surely, like does air do aerospace officials in the US.
Speaker 5: Not know where all the airplanes are is?
Speaker 8: And there's someone in I don't know, let me think a tower of some description that could maybe control the flight patterns of aircraft, like a control tower. Maybe they could then say, yes, all these drones that people are seeing actually fit the exact pattern on our radar screens that we are directing, because that's what we do.
Speaker 5: We're a control tower.
Speaker 7: We are a.
Speaker 8: Tower that controls air traffic. But no one seems to be saying that. And then of course and go, I'm so sorry, Gavid then say that says, oh, but there are one hundred percent definitely all airplanes but if they're not, I'm okay, So they're not all air crisis they are. If they're not, there's obviously just some company that has decided to yeah, a whole.
Speaker 5: Bunch of drawns at not and.
Speaker 9: They come there covering like high Amazon.
Speaker 8: They've got a company that just a million drones in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 5: But it answers.
Speaker 2: I think everyone is very anxious to see a real man back in the White House. Because of course, this is Trump's reaction to seeing these armies of drones descending on really important cities and in some cases military bases. He takes the truth social to write mystery drone sightings over the country. Can this really be happening without our government's knowledge?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Let the public know and now otherwise shoot them down.
Speaker 3: I reckon. This guy's probably got.
Speaker 2: A legion of these bad boy drones, which we'll get up on the screen for you right now. Just to unleash upon these unregistered, unknown drones and unleash just just just shoot them all down.
Speaker 3: Here's a Trump looking drone.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, yes, unleash the Trump drones.
Speaker 3: Gammy, what do you mean?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, Well, look how look at the difference in messaging. You've got Trump saying shoot them down, then you've got Mayorkas saying we're on to it, it's all good, and gas lighting, blaming the FAA, the Federal Aviation Administration, and you know, and that's how's that expert from scene and calling an aeroplane And there are drones that are reportedly the size of SUV's sending the people in New Jersey just absolutely crazy not knowing what's going on, and the comment this has not been transparented all about this thing. You're going down rabbit holes on X with all the different wild theories out there. Aliens is getting a good run on X as well. But you know, I think everyone's so excited to see Trump back in the White House and actually getting some action because.
Speaker 11: We need to know what they are. If we don't know what they are, Trump's got a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we wouldn't even still be talking about it if Trump were in the White House.
Speaker 3: These things would be dead and buried all over the United States.
Speaker 2: But here's a theory for you by a guy called John Ferguson. He actually creates very sophisticated drones for the government's military so he knows a thing or two, and he took to Twitter and other social pages to let people know, Look, this is just my theory of what's going on here, and also speaking to the fact that he doesn't believe they're doing anything nefarious.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 12: Back in the nineteen eighties, Ronald Reagan had dismantled the nuclear program, and there were with Russia, there were countless nuclear missiles that were disarmed and disposed of. Well, there were over eighty. I believe there were over eighty nuclear warheads that were in Ukraine that came up missing. Okay, we don't know where they are. Maybe somebody does, but nobody really knows where these are. I spoke to a gentleman a few months ago who was trying to raise an alarm to the highest levels of our government, which they had their ears closed about this one particular nuclear warhead that he physically put his hands on. He physically touched this warhead that was left over from Ukraine, and he knew that that thing was headed towards the United States. Okay, that is a very serious deal.
Speaker 2: People in the knowing stuff and sharing it now because we have these wonderful platforms in which every day said can just say, look, here's what I know, do with it what you will.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: John Ferguson goes on to explain that there is absolutely no use of flying a drone at night because they're blind as bats, unless they're outfitted with infrared capabilities, which would make it a very serious drone. Indeed, he says there's only one reason for drones to be flying at night.
Speaker 3: Here's his explanation as to what he thinks.
Speaker 11: They're up to.
Speaker 12: My own guess is that these drones are not nefarious and intent. But if they are are drones, the only reason why they would be flying and flying that low is because they're trying to smell something on the ground.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 12: There's no other reason for a drone be flying in the air. So my belief, as they're trying to smell something on the ground, gas leagues, radioactive material.
Speaker 2: They're trying to find this war According to John Ferguson, let's see time will tell.
Speaker 3: But what is presidentis Biden.
Speaker 8: Is let's just assume that it's either aliens or drones trying to find a lost nuclear warhead from the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: Any thing about I know that's believed that's going viral.
Speaker 10: It's getting shared sixteen million times now way Rogan has shared it.
Speaker 11: But look, let's getting.
Speaker 10: Some ants, some explanation from an expert about what possibly.
Speaker 11: It could be.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that would also explain why the government doesn't want to tell anybody about it. But what's Joe Biden doing While the country's obsessing over drones and what they're up to flying over all these mysterious locations, He's busy handling out the biggest pardon heyday in US history. He has commuted roughly fifteen hundred sentences and pardoned thirty nine people in the biggest single day act of clemency.
Speaker 3: Here's this help for.
Speaker 2: Graft just to show you how he has blown every other former president out of the water with regards to how many of these he's handed out.
Speaker 3: But wait, there's more.
Speaker 2: He says he's still going to keep reviewing these askings for clemencys.
Speaker 3: So it indicates that he's not done. So let's take a quick look at these deserving recipients that he.
Speaker 5: Believe monochron monoc.
Speaker 2: Just you know, bit pieces, people who are clearly handed down really unfair sentences. And so now he's seen fit just to give him a slap on the wrist. No, this is absolutely blood curdling reading.
Speaker 3: First, we have an ex doctor pardoned.
Speaker 2: This was a doctor who defrauded cancer patients by not providing them with their full prescription of chemo while billing Medicaid for millions of dollars. Yeah, sure, that sounds like someone who deserves clements.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Then there's an inbezzler, an embezzler who was pardoned after they ripped off the city of Dixon for over twenty two years to the tune of fifty three million dollars. The DOJ described it as quote the largest theft of public funds in state history. Really, she deserves clemency. And let's not forget the kids for cash judge, Yes, who was pocketing millions in kickbacks for reward for how many black kids they could send to jail. And that's to say nothing of the Chinese national who was caught with forty seven thousand images of child pornography. Clearly deserves clemency. I'm sure there are changed individual now, Gabby. This is just four of thirty nine pardoned individuals. Biden has said he's not done yet.
Speaker 3: There's more to come.
Speaker 2: Someone needs to go through this with a fine tooth comb and find out who these people are and why exactly they deserve to walk free.
Speaker 10: Well, I think what we need to remember is Joe Biden doesn't know what day it is, just a couple of weeks ago, who was sleeping for two minutes in the middle of a meeting while he was in Africa. So who is in Joe Biden's ear at the moment and suggesting that this is a really good idea. And it's just extraordinary when you think about what power that these presidents have to pardon someone, just give people get out of jail free cards essentially. And if you look at the sign oh yeah, of course, don't forget Hunter, but crazy you look at the numbers at George W. Bush, you only pardoned two hundred people, Donald Trump just over two hundred, and then Joe Biden fifteen hundred people.
Speaker 11: And as you say, you've pointing out.
Speaker 10: Some of those that he is partying look, including Hunter, or.
Speaker 8: Even just the physical act of doing that. I find it difficult to get my head around, like even just signing fifteen hundred, one thousand, five hundred times, like I've done a few book signings. Not many people showed up, but after about ten, you know, you start to notice it. But fifteen hundred and again, are we assuming that he's read all the sort of paperwork you would read, okay, oh yeah, and they said sorry, oh and now they've converted to Christian. Oh that's nice, and then you're doing that. There is no way, surely, and he says he's not done yet. There's no way that there could be any kind of due diligence at his level for that amount, which is not to say that he's you know, I mean, he's obviously you know, functioning somewhere between a sort of caple.
Speaker 3: But he's just signing.
Speaker 2: Somebody else has put this together. And you wonder who else is buried in this long list of people who now.
Speaker 3: Just walk scott free.
Speaker 2: How many of his mates and what were they guilty of that they now just get to live large? Levita Loca tell you who we haven't seen the last of though, is VP Kamala Harris. You would have thought after that dreadful loss she blew over a billion dollars, dreadful loss.
Speaker 3: To truck crack.
Speaker 8: For stealing a billion dollars, absolutely nothing to show for it.
Speaker 5: That's what it's sorking.
Speaker 2: But apparently she's got her sight set on becoming a California governor.
Speaker 3: His CNN on.
Speaker 8: That that was what the likelihood is of Harri's running for governor.
Speaker 1: What she's been saying to people over the last couple of weeks, donors other supporters that she's been been talking with is you haven't seen the last of me. I'm not going quietly into the night. Advisors people close to her are debating about what that means. They do not want her final official act ever to be essentially certifying Donald Trump's win over her, especially four years after January sixth, and so they look at this governor's race in California in twenty twenty six and it seems to them like a layup essentially that she would probably clear the field or mostly clear the field, and she would get to be governor of California.
Speaker 5: It's just a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: Apparently, whether she gets that goal all depends on whether people believe in the DNC that she can then go on to be a successful candidate at the twenty twenty eight presidential debates. Are you kidding me? She fell over in twenty twenty didn't even get a single vote because she pulled out. No one in the Lay party likes her. She became VP because Biden needed a woman, preferably an ethnic woman. She's been massively unpopular and her record is absolutely nothing except for that infamous cackle.
Speaker 3: So you'd think, surely this isn't true.
Speaker 2: And yet if you're watching the DNC Holiday get Together, if you listen to Biden, sounds like there's something in this.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 13: It's also been a credible honor to serve with someone of immense character, as she demonstated through her entire career, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: I knew what I was.
Speaker 13: Don't ask her to be my vice president. I knew her. I knew ever, I knew about her, I knew her record.
Speaker 5: I trusted her.
Speaker 13: She always served this country of purpose and integrity and she always will. And you're not going anywhere, kids, because we're not let you go.
Speaker 3: With purpose and integrity. These guys literally do nothing.
Speaker 10: But oh, we know that Joe Biden doesn't like Kamala Harris anymore. Jill Biden can't even look at her. But I am looking at that CNN clip. It's all about Trump, isn't it that Kamala Harris wants to run again, whether it's for governor or to be president.
Speaker 11: Maybe one day. It's still about Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Really, but if you look at her track record as vice president, she was so unpopular. Her one role was to look after the border. We all know how badly that was handled. And then that campaign, as you mentioned, you know Joe Biden trobably pardon Kamala Harris for spending a billion dollars in three months genuinely criminals.
Speaker 11: But look, she's having a.
Speaker 2: Love trying to talk up now, being like, well she raised over a billion dollars.
Speaker 11: You know she's a Democrat.
Speaker 8: They're actually so delusional that she when she said that in a crazed rambling video, she didn't even realize that made it worse.
Speaker 5: She didn't realize that.
Speaker 8: She says, hey, I had this whole thing delivered to be on a platter, and I still screw this. But she's bragging about how big the platt was on if you listen to And this is what makes me absolutely genuinely furious. And we see this creeping into the Democrats in particular and progressive politics more generally, where it's all about it's just all about them.
Speaker 5: It's just all about the person.
Speaker 8: Kid in mind, this is meant to be the left that I remember, that was meant to be about everyone else. It was meant to be out all the masses, all the poor people out there struggling, can't get a break, and you're going to help them out. You listen to that clip from CNN, and not once do they mention what's good.
Speaker 5: For the people.
Speaker 8: All of that, that's right, But it's not even all about it's all about her. It's it would be bad for her if her last act in public was just to.
Speaker 5: Be to hand it on who cares.
Speaker 8: And then oh, yes, we've got the governorship of California coming up. That's a pretty good lay up, and she would just be handed that on a platter as well. And as he says, oh it's a pretty good job. So CaMLA would still be able to get pretty good job and be able to pay all those pretty good bills in the middle of a pretty good cost of living crisis. Like can you imagine the narcissism? Absolutely Hubris that makes her think still to this day, still to this day, that this is all about her, This is all about how everyone around her, The Democratic National Committee, the entire state of California has to make up for her hopeless incompetence and complete vacuousness that deprived her of every single metric of the last presidential and congressional elections and then give her everything back to her on a platter again because why because then it wouldn't be that nice for her if the last thing she had to do was handing the cases on the truck because of her own in competent. It is I have never ever, ever encountered that level of narcissism outside someone who is an actual sociopath. Is It is disgraceful And if the Democratic Party give her any kind of platform after her performance during the campaign, they should be condemned to oblivion for generations that should go back to the days when they were the slave owning party of the South, because.
Speaker 2: He here the party of the kilukockx Klan.
Speaker 10: Also, and Republicans are cheering about this. I've heard some Republicans say, please do it, please run, it will.
Speaker 3: Beat you again, do you know, Okay, you're getting.
Speaker 10: Down, but it's you know, even if she tries to run the governor of California, more than forty percent of people in California actually voted for Trump.
Speaker 11: It's going red. So you know, Kamala Haara, how will.
Speaker 5: Vote for her?
Speaker 8: She's unelectable. She's the most odious candidate I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 11: But she's back.
Speaker 10: Here's the latest I thing she's got to say.
Speaker 3: The holiday season is one of my favorite times of year. That in my birthday and in our wedding anniversary.
Speaker 10: Of course, I'm just going to keep digging this whole Deperdever, she doesn't get any less cringe. The more we hear from her, the more people want to switch off.
Speaker 11: Good luck to her. I don't think she's got a future.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I take it back.
Speaker 2: No luck to her Onceoever, she does need it more than anyone right now.
Speaker 3: But I hope that.
Speaker 2: She she belongs in the graveyard of ambition. And I agree with you with you, Jo, if the Democrats give her a single other gong?
Speaker 3: Also, how would you.
Speaker 2: Be as the California governor now, which is Gavinooss who's also just ran the state into an absolute burning dumpster fire. But he's been there for quite some time and he does have some significant popularity as the incumbent and people are just openly talking about you losing Tomala Harril.
Speaker 5: So that she saves the state of California.
Speaker 3: He's like, where am I supposed to go? Thanks?
Speaker 8: Generally, I thought that Karmala, which is what would happen to my baby, that Karmala after her performance, was being non person and she was just going to be disappeared and she was never going to be should be never going to be spoken of again.
Speaker 5: There is no Karmala. There will be no Karmala. There never was a Karmala, not my mama.
Speaker 8: And the idea that I mean, the idea is being even spoken of by seat and straightface also shows that the progressive media in the US is still so far up its own ars. Honestly, it thinks it's a beautiful night. In fact it's dark for another reason, like they are just absolute morons. And the idea this is being seriously considered by I mean, if Kamala herself is delusional to be saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go quietly into that big black night, It's not up to you, ding sorry, you go wherever the voters take you. And that's sti Oblivia.
Speaker 8: And the idea that this has been taken seriously by her or those around it. But let the actual media have gone from oh where do we get it?
Speaker 10: Surprised the media were campaigning from her the whole time. They were campaigning for Joe Biden until he exposed himself really in that debate when he couldn't have to say, you know, we finally beat medicare they lied to us.
Speaker 11: They're going to keep lying. They lied to us.
Speaker 10: Abou Kamala Harris, She's an average vice president and all of a sudden she was a superstar because she had the celebrities endorsement.
Speaker 11: So, you know, with tum coming.
Speaker 8: I actually think they're so stupid, and they are so cloistered, and they are so ignorant of what normal people are thinking. I don't actually think then, I don't think they're going, okay, let's go on life to the American people.
Speaker 2: I actually think they genuinely because it's so.
Speaker 8: Stupid, Like with the Biden stuff, obviously they're pulling them all over everyone's eyes, and maybe they're trying to convince themselves, but again, like how could you like even you know, morning Joe actually said, all right, we've got to go to mar Lago talk to Donald Trump. You know, I had people on CNN saying, right, we've got things going Clearly, things have gone catastrophically wrong. We are not understanding the mood of the nation, the pulse of the people. And then you have just a few weeks after the election result, people saying that Kamala Harris is going to make a comeback, not just for governor of California, but is that as a vehicle to then go to the White House again, like this is a brain injury. Honestly, if you heard someone in your family talking like this, you would take them to be committed.
Speaker 5: You would get them a cats.
Speaker 3: N CNN whose ratings we know have fallen off a clit.
Speaker 5: Carmala Harris should because.
Speaker 2: The American public were just like, you lied through your teeth to us for months and months on end. This election hasn't gone the way that you were all saying it would.
Speaker 3: We don't believe you anymore.
Speaker 2: And then they had this short period of a bit of an autopsy where they did do a little bit of naval gazing and said, oh, maybe we get everything wrong, but yeah, it figures they've just returned to factory settings and we're getting more of the same staying in the States. Now, Trump just keeps winning these court cases. He's kicking them down like rickety old doors.
Speaker 3: This one is the case that ABC had with him.
Speaker 2: They've decided to settle outside of court. It's much smarter doing it that way, and a little less money. They've been ordered to pay him fifteen million dollars plus his legal fees, so I imagine the entirety of the sum is much much bigger.
Speaker 3: This was, of.
Speaker 2: Course, due to George Stephanopolis, an ABC host, claiming the President elect was quote found liable for rape end quote, which is patently un true. We know that now, we've known that for a very long time. He didn't have a leg to stand on in telling his viewers that, and so Trump has rightly won without even going to court. So here's MSNBC waxing lyrical about how terrible this is, what a massive payout it's going to be.
Speaker 6: I'll just say, I mean, this feels like it has a real chilling effect. Like I mean, shout out to the standards Department. Okay, Standards is always making sure that we are keeping the bar high and substantive inaccurate. But what George Sethanopolis said in that interview. I mean it seems to hold up. And with the judge stout after the fact, and now he's news organization and himself, George Hepanopolis himself is paying a million dollars of his own money to the lawyers and ABC and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's insane, Simone Sanders, want to be careful there, you too could be writing a check for fifteen million dollars after seemingly backing the guy who was just successfully sued.
Speaker 3: Honestly, do these people have rocks in their head? Gather?
Speaker 10: Of course, we can't on MSNBC to say something like that they were just as bad as seen and throughout this campaign.
Speaker 11: But well on Trump for fighting this.
Speaker 10: Obviously, it's pretty rare that you actually get defamation payouts over in the US because their freedom of speech laws are a bit more extreme.
Speaker 11: Than over here.
Speaker 10: But there are plenty of other hosts that he could go after if he wanted to. There were MSNBC reporters that were directly comparing Donald Trump to Hitler, a mass murderer. Surely that counts as defamation in some way.
Speaker 5: Well, that bit doesn't.
Speaker 8: But the and this is a thing, and this is where the left sort of shoots themselves in the foot that they always overreached. So they can't just accept, you know, that Donald Trump is someone who they don't like or they don't agree with. He has to be hitler and they can't actually accept in this case, and this was a really telling one, they can't actually accept the fact that eg Simmons or whatever it happens, did actually win that case and she did get an even higher defamation payout than she did for the actual sexual assault that the civil court upheld. But it was a sexual assault, it wasn't a rape. And so by having in their beady little minds, oh, Donald Trump is evil. It must be a rapist, he must be a rapist, and just not being able to get their heads around the facts, they have then made a fifteen million dollar mistake because plus legal fees, I think I saw a twenty three million dollar figure, but that might be what that translates to in Australian dollars. But again it just goes to show how much of a kind of bubble.
Speaker 5: These people living.
Speaker 8: Know they think these things about Donald Trump, they talk to people who think the exact same things, and they just get in their head that Donald Trump's a rapist and that the courts have found this and they think it's true. And suddenly they've just implanted this idea that that is a fact, and it simply.
Speaker 5: Is not a fact.
Speaker 8: In the state where it happened, there's a very clear definition of right and what happened with Donald Trump did not fit that criteria, simple as that.
Speaker 2: And you think these guys being journals journos rather they know the legalities, they know how important which words you use when you're talking about matters like this really really matter. And yet here's Morning Joe seemingly again just doing the same thing, talking about Stephanopoulos's interview with Nancy Mace, which is how this whole case came to be.
Speaker 14: She's so concerned about rape victims being shamed. What about what Donald Trump does. Here's rape victim. Judge said, she's a rape victim day in and day out, constantly shaming EG and Carol so much so that the jury had to come back a second time and make penalty is so bad that maybe he would stop shaming a rape victim. But that's so Nancy Mayce aggressively endorses.
Speaker 2: So now you're shaming a rape victim for crying out loud.
Speaker 3: They never learn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the thing. And I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I haven't read the entire judgment against Agen for Egen Carroll against Donald Trump, and that was length what I was saying before about how the jury came back and gave him even more in.
Speaker 5: The defamation as he was talking about it.
Speaker 8: But again the definition of right, I don't know if the judge referred to her as a rape victim in some other context or talked about rape wings generally.
Speaker 2: So sorry, I was talking about Nancy Mace, who is genuinely she's sitting Republican in the in the House of Reps.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: But again I don't know how if Joe Scarborough was talking about that same case and banging on about the banging on about the action against George Stephanopolis, I do not see.
Speaker 5: Again, it just seems.
Speaker 8: To be people talking in a bubble. I do not realize they convince themselves that it's feelings of facts.
Speaker 10: It's bizarre that George Deephanopolis even went down this line of questioning. And if you look back at you know his history before he was a journalist, he was a communications director of the nineteen ninety two president's presidential campaign of Bill Clinton, who's of course had several accusations against him, which he denies. But it's bizarre that George Stephanopolis really continued to grill Nancy Mace about this, and I think she did a great job really calling him out at the time, saying.
Speaker 11: You are shaming me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's right.
Speaker 8: And fun fact, George Stephanopolis was the man they thought wrote the book Primary Colors about all of what is it? Jack Stanton was the name of the candidate, and really it has nothing to do with Bill Clinton.
Speaker 5: Whatsoever? Was Jack Stanton? Not Bill?
Speaker 2: George would have come out and taken the credit.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 8: It turned out to be a guy called Joe Klein, but everyone thought it was George Stephanopolis who wrote.
Speaker 2: It was Joe Cline, who then took the credit once George was getting it was like actually.
Speaker 8: With Joe Klein, who then wrote a follow up to Primary Colors under his own name, called The Running Mate, and it was a terrible flock.
Speaker 2: Well, the absolute pandemonium over January sixth continues to unravel the insurrection that.
Speaker 3: Got Trump into so much trouble. The facts and figures are still.
Speaker 2: Coming out, ladies and gentlemen, And can I say it's another great day, as every day is to be a conspiracy theorist, because we just found out from the Justice Department's watchdog in a bombshell report that there were twenty six FBI informants on the ground in the capital on that day, and to quote the report, most of them engaged in illegal activity. So what the heck was going on?
Speaker 3: FBI?
Speaker 2: Here's Thomas Massey, who's a Republican rep in the House.
Speaker 3: Absolutely love this guy. He is beyond based.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't let all these allegations regarding January sixth go over the last few years, and he took every opportunity he got to grill the Attorney General as to what actually happened on that day, and he specifically asked Attorney General Garland repeatedly were their FBI agents involved.
Speaker 15: I was hoping today to give you an opportunity to put to rest the concerns that people have that there were federal agents or assets of the federal government present on January fifth and January sixth. Can you tell us, without talking about particular incidents or particular videos, how many agents or assets of the federal government were present on January sixth, whether they agitated to go into the capitol, and if any of them did so.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to violate this norm of.
Speaker 3: The rule of law.
Speaker 12: I'm not going to comment on investigation that's ongoing now.
Speaker 9: In that video, that was your answer to question to me two years ago when I said, how many agents or assets of the government were present on January fifth and January sixth and agitating in the crowd to go into the capitol, and how many went into the capitol? Can you answer that now?
Speaker 6: I don't know the answer to that question.
Speaker 9: Oh, last time, you don't know how many there were or there were none.
Speaker 8: I don't know the answer to either of those questions.
Speaker 5: If there were any.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many. You've know, whether there are any.
Speaker 9: I think you may have just perjured yourself that you don't know that there were any. You want to say that again, that you don't know that there were.
Speaker 5: No personal knowledge of this matter. I think what I said the last time.
Speaker 9: You've had two years to find out.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Isn't it every politician's famous line when they're brought before a judgment day panel asking for answers as to what they clearly do know by virtue of being the Attorney General of the United States of America. But no, it was just more obfiscation. Nobody knows anything.
Speaker 3: We were entirely unaware.
Speaker 2: I loved jd Vance's tweet Vice President Elect today He shared.
Speaker 3: A copy of this report by the Justice.
Speaker 2: Department with the tweet that said, for those keeping score at home, this was labeled a dangerous conspiracy theory months ago. So how do you like those apples? Here we are again, Gabby. It's a great day to be a conspiracy theorist because these guys simply pieced together the facts long before those in charge are willing to admit them. And by the time it finally comes out, they hope that they've given themselves enough buffer in terms of time that it will matter so much so people move on.
Speaker 10: But it's been nearly four years, that's.
Speaker 11: How long it's been.
Speaker 10: Then finally the truth comes out, and as data Evans pointed out, just a few months ago, you were labeled a conspiracy theory. Serious, I should say, but that's absolutely wild. Twenty six confidential informants found on the ground and then most of whom engage in a legal activity during the chaos. But you know, it doesn't really surprise me that this was just kind of dismissed as a conspiracy theory and it has taken this long for further truth to come out, because it reminds me of the Hunter Biden laptop story that was censored, and then eventually it came out that the FBI did have his lab and the Russian collusion. Oh my gosh, we've heard this story before, and it's going to keep happening. We don't have long, guys, January twenty, it's going to be a different world.
Speaker 11: There's only a few weeks to go. A bit more transparency.
Speaker 8: You listen carefully to it day that they're talking at cross purposes, so the person keeps sort of asking about FBI agents or assets. Now, an informant is not an agent. An informant is simply someone the FBI gets.
Speaker 3: Information to work for this. We're involved, they might might not.
Speaker 8: They're just an informant. It's like saying a police informant is often a crook. They don't work, they're not a police officer, they don't work for the police.
Speaker 3: Three as informants.
Speaker 2: Yes, take your point, but it creates is how you have twenty six informants on the ground and you weren't across this, You didn't.
Speaker 8: Know, So there were only three that the FBI actually has to be there.
Speaker 5: The other twenty three just.
Speaker 3: Went of them one of their radicles.
Speaker 8: Which makes me think that these guys are people that the FBI knows they're.
Speaker 5: Operating within these movements already.
Speaker 8: They sell information or they give information to the FBI for what in exchange for whatever, I don't know, but they were there doing that of their own accord. And they also people who who dub on their mates to the FBI as well, and so it's.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily doubtless. They were not talking about.
Speaker 8: FBI employees or agents who were being sent to this thing to stir up trouble. We're talking about people who the FBI relies on for information, who in most cases went there of their own accord. But they are someone the fbis and.
Speaker 3: They didn't admit it till now.
Speaker 2: They could have just said instead of instead of waiting till now, we've got to go to a break, but when.
Speaker 3: We come back.
Speaker 2: Tim Pallace, Victoria Treasurer he's gone.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: Well, a cricket commentator is under fire for being racist.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is she.
Speaker 2: As well as the person that she's supposedly slurred, is also Indian.
Speaker 3: Joe, walk me through this. I feel like this is.
Speaker 8: The left and say, as one white person to another, that was incredibly racist of you, this is.
Speaker 3: The same race. Can I saw this.
Speaker 8: Unfolding in real time last night as it was happening, and it was just so weird because I kind of thought the days of sort of Twitter outrage and Twitter shaming and getting canceled over, and as people were saying as this was kind of happening, there was this massive I'm never on Twitter anymore, but for some reason I ended up back there sort of seeing how this was all going, and the vitriol was extraordinary, But vitriol was not towards who you would expect.
Speaker 5: So rewind.
Speaker 8: This is Fox cricket commentator is Guha I hope I pronounced her name correctly, And she was commentating on a game between Australia and India, obviously, and she said of one of the Indian star players the following, I'll play the grab.
Speaker 16: Well, he's the MVP isn't he most valuable primate? Speak, he is the one that's going to do all the talking for India and why so much focus was on him in the build up to this TESS match.
Speaker 8: So there she is calling this player and again, I'm no massive cricket tragic, so I don't know how all these people are, but this guy's amazing. And she says he's the MVP, which is usually of course most valuable player. She's the MVP, most valuable Primate, and then she goes on to say what an incredible player he is, that he has got you know, this match in his hands, and blah blah blah. That seems an odd thing to go on and say about someone that you've just slagged off, you've just learnd she's going on in to say that this guy is amazing. And so while this is happening, meanwhile, my very good friends are I think on seven, which is of course a rival network, so the bit of a network rivalry there. They put out a story about this and say that this is a slur. The primate is a slur, and they also linked or liken it to the slur from again an Indian player. This is in two thousand and six or nine or something early two thousands an Indian player against the Australian Andrew Simon's where he was called a monkey by an Indian player. So you had an Indian player being racist towards an Australian player, and now suddenly is this a form of payback? Except that Isa Guha is herself Indian. She's an Indian heritage, so her parents are from Calcutta, I believe. So while this thing was unfolding online, I was looking at all these comments, and the comments I reckon at the very least would have been ten to one against the poor guy from Channel seven who wrote story and posts story and for rape and on her side. And they were saying, don't you get at your idiots.
Speaker 5: We're all primates. That's the point. We're all prime's all human beings.
Speaker 11: Well that was my first remembers.
Speaker 8: Are primates, And this I think is actually the point of what Isa Guha was saying. But have her listened to her apology and she kind of she doesn't seem to want to dig any deeper, but this is what she says.
Speaker 16: I'm an advocate for equality and someone who has spent their career thinking about inclusion and understanding in the game. I'm trying to frame the enormity of his achievements, and I've chosen the wrong word, and for that I am deeply sorry. As someone who is also of South Asian heritage, I hope people would recognize that there was no other intentional malice there.
Speaker 8: So you saying I called someone of my own race a race as slur, that would mean that she was.
Speaker 3: She apologizing for you never apologize.
Speaker 8: So she said, may well be that, you know upstairs.
Speaker 5: I just said, look, we just got to make sure sorry. And I've been there.
Speaker 8: I've been there, I've done the same thing, and you just say, all right if people are.
Speaker 5: Upset or you know.
Speaker 8: But she said prior to that, grab said yesterday in commentary, I used a word that can be interpreted in a number of different ways. So I think what she was actually saying, she hinted it later on, But again I think they've probably said, don't just don't keep explained to say sorry, we just move on. But she's actually saying that this guy is the most amazing player, not of his team, not of the current are but of the entire species, the most the most incredible primate out of all of them, not just the best, but the best ever been. And there is actually a believer or in Sydney there is actually a group. There used to be a lunch club of real sort of senior high up media figures and legal figures and sort of you know, the sort of top brass of Sydney, the sort of people who would.
Speaker 5: Go to the Ustai Club or whatever.
Speaker 8: And guess what this group of elites called themselves, the primates. They and so again, So these are the sort of you. This is what Richard Dawkin's It's.
Speaker 2: Really all about perception, isn't it, Gabby. And if someone wants to be offended, they're going to find a like Channel seven did all. This is a story, Let's splash it everywhere. It's so heartening to know that the vast majority of the people were saying this is b completely agree.
Speaker 10: I was really pleased to know that everyone that you were seeing supporting her. We all heard the grab and it's so awkward in her apology that she has to clarify I'm of Indian heritage. The player I was talking about was an Indian heritage. Anyone who's been watching or following this from this art can see that, so I don't even know where it came from. So what some people on online.
Speaker 11: Channel seven round with it.
Speaker 10: It's rather that you had to clarify it, though, and I feel for her apologizing.
Speaker 11: It's a hard thing to do.
Speaker 10: But I'm glad to know that everyone is behinding her because we all heard her from the very beginning. She was talking her him up, saying that he's the MVP.
Speaker 3: Good honor to queen not Queensland for once.
Speaker 2: You're not in the firing heart in Queensland, queens for you guys to Victoria now, where things don't seem to be looking up at all, although maybe they will with the resignation of Treasurer Tim Palace. He's left the job today after handing down a terrible budget on Friday.
Speaker 3: Love the timing, Love the timing. Tim.
Speaker 2: He said that his regrets are quote too few to mention end quote, and that he's leaving the Victorian economy in I want to get these words right.
Speaker 3: A solid and improving condition here he was today.
Speaker 17: I think we can look back on on the body of work and say, well, the economy is solid, the fiscal position is improving.
Speaker 3: And sound.
Speaker 2: Really I mean, the state's debt is said to hit one hundred and eighty seven billion dollars in one of twenty twenty eight. He tried his best. That was also a direct quote. He said it right as best. I mean, this is just I watering Joe that. Once again, here's a politician who is very much a main player when it comes to the state of the Victorian economy, and here he is leaving the job after being treasurer for eons, saying dead my best, it's solid. Things are going okay, and yeah, you know what, I've done.
Speaker 11: A good job.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what is actually more egregious in my I mean, Victoria's a complete not a basket case.
Speaker 5: Obviously it is.
Speaker 3: But at least don't pretend it's not.
Speaker 5: The I suppose it was the foundation.
Speaker 8: The settings are there, the settings are strong, the bones are there.
Speaker 5: We just got to put them.
Speaker 8: The inside story here is that Tim Pallace was, in the darkest days of the Andrews government, the leading figure of the Victorian right, which itself is a basket case now because it got taken over by the federal branch because of all the branch stacking and everything, which of course everyone does. But on the right seem to pay the price. But so he was a leading figure of the right. And then when Dan Andrews left and basically just handed the job to Justin to Allen and there's a whole bunch of horse trading that went on, and basically Tim Pallas and a handful of other MPs went from the right to the left of the party. Now that is you might call that ratting on the ticket. That is a capital offense, that is absolutely unforgivable. To go from the right to the left is the greatest sin you can commit in the Labor Party. To go from the left to the right is what all smart people do, and I encourage every to.
Speaker 5: Go the other way. Terrible, terrible.
Speaker 8: So and he obviously did that it would seem to keep the job of treasurer after the premier it took over. So he sort of sold his soul to the godless socialist left faction of Victoria. But the interesting thing is that all this happened as the right said no, we're not going to just let your hand over. We are going to put forward our candidate, their Transport minister I think it was at the time, but they basically said we're not going down without.
Speaker 5: A fight anymore.
Speaker 8: We're not playing along now that Andrews has gone and his reign of terror is over. And Palace's branch, of course, Palace's seat, which I think is Werribee, western suburbs, good working class seat, working class people who of course turned against the government after what they put them through during COVID. But his palace still held on. But that seat and the others like it will all still be right wing. The branches will still be right dominated, and so technically the guvernment goodbye less senior left MP. And when they replace him, assuming that Laby can still hold a seat like Weerribee, it will almost certainly be an MP from the right, and so there will be This is the sort of first, hopefully the first step, and this slow process of attrition where the Right gets control back of Victoria because, believe it or not, when Dan Andrews became premier and for the first few years of his premiership, the Right had the numbers in Victoria and.
Speaker 2: This could be the start of a build back better.
Speaker 8: And then because he is as cunning as a fox, he was able to just clawback power, clawback power via various things, and eventually This could be the.
Speaker 2: Very beginning of a build back better by the right in Victoria.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, you can do it. We've got to go to a break.
Speaker 2: But when we come back, first lady gets slapped down by a kid saying, lady, it's Merry Christmas, not happy Holidays. First Lady, Jill Biden was attending a Marine Corps special Christmas get together for all the Marines and their family. And someone's raising these kids right, because they weren't taking any of these happy holiday nonsense from the first lady.
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you Hi? Happy holidays?
Speaker 5: Hi, Happy Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that authoritative I love it too, And yeah, exactly the kid.
Speaker 11: He's so strong, isn't he.
Speaker 10: But haven't you noticed the way that Joe Biden speaks to the kids? Oh yes, Hi, Hi, it's the same way she speaks to Joe Biden.
Speaker 11: You did it, Joe, You hands it all the questions.
Speaker 10: No, it is great to see the kids putting Jill Biden back in her place, I guess, which is quite funny. And We're not going to see the same kind of interaction when Trump's back in, are we.
Speaker 3: He'll be right on the ball with that. He is big on Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's it from us, but stage he earned The Sky's documentary The Real Cost of Metzera