Speaker 1: Hello, We're just planning.
Speaker 2: We're planning Christmas hearty celebrations.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: We're trying to plan to show Christmas party.
Speaker 5: What's my middle name?
Speaker 4: Jane Elizabeth?
Speaker 5: Tis the season? It's around this season.
Speaker 6: Alice, Summer, Autumn, spring, jolly like, what's the vibe?
Speaker 4: Jolly? Alison Jolly single, Alison Bell belt.
Speaker 5: No, I bring a lot of it.
Speaker 4: Joy Alison.
Speaker 2: Joy very much.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to try and Joy.
Speaker 7: He brings a lot of guys.
Speaker 6: When I was younger to sign myself off as Alison joyed double try, double Monroe.
Speaker 2: Double trouble, not naughty, that's right.
Speaker 7: What were you signing when you were young?
Speaker 5: Paintings you paint?
Speaker 2: Did you do painting?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pain What sort of paintings, like.
Speaker 5: Like your stick figures, that sort of thing, right.
Speaker 2: I can see you doing like graffiti up.
Speaker 5: Or I would used to do the s like the Superman.
Speaker 7: I think everyone went through a graffiti stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see you.
Speaker 6: Vin Lane, I was at the skate park and port Douggie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I bet you had WHEELI.
Speaker 4: Show show me, show me how to douggie.
Speaker 2: With your dixies? Was it dixies?
Speaker 7: The pants I used to dickies.
Speaker 6: I used to wear like I went through a phase of wearing like really long, like forge.
Speaker 2: Past the knee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need for our Christmas party. If we're going to be wearing bowling shirts, we need a name.
Speaker 2: So we're going to bowl, We're going.
Speaker 4: As a as a portion, and then there will be some other.
Speaker 5: Spris ten instead of ten pin bowling should be twelve pin because it's twelve of us. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Pin heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like free. Yeah, sorry, something about the galloping.
Speaker 4: We need chat t the Gtta girls chat one team na.
Speaker 1: Genuine question if we are doing ten pin bowling. No, the guard.
Speaker 4: He's allowed to use the thing that about back, so she's allowed to use.
Speaker 2: But we have the Gatta girls and the Bumper boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going to need the ramps. The ramps because I will physically do my back if I don't want.
Speaker 5: You just want me to sit out?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, I just don't want my team.
Speaker 4: If you'll be better than you, broo, I can of a.
Speaker 5: Well, that's just fucking rude.
Speaker 4: So what's happening is there's going to be four team captains, of which someone will draw four names out of first of all, and they are the four team captains. From there they everyone draws two names out and that's their team members.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 4: So it's not necessarily you mean.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not question.
Speaker 6: Actually no, while we're here, if I'm a team captain, you're not coming on my team.
Speaker 3: You don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we've got a mutiny which we'll be together. I guarantee it.
Speaker 4: You want to hear what he said, g GP, I said, we need a team name for our ten pin bowling team for Jason Lauren No for Christmas party we have from Melbourne. We work on radio. We want something short and funny.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 4: Pin air waves? What the spare waves?
Speaker 2: The spare waves strike them?
Speaker 6: That's probably Them's fun bold and beautiful, bold and beautiful.
Speaker 4: The role models are double beautiful, Got a gossip, got the mic, Splitters.
Speaker 5: Pin Pals on It, pin Pals, the ball.
Speaker 4: Der Dashes, spare the drama, beautiful, Christmas vibes, jingle balls, Santa s, Specy frames, Elf on the shelfy Ho Ho hola, rollers that hose.
Speaker 1: Can we take a moment to appreciate some of the old school and animations that came up on the screens when you took a shot and bowling. Do you guys have that here? I've got one of the best ones ever. I'm going to just put my phone up to the mic.
Speaker 2: You just rulled a spare spare me that fat fucking cook. Sorry, spare leave one. I've taken the kids to strike.
Speaker 4: What about the jingle Balls? Do we want to be the jingle Balls?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like jingle I like Bold and the Beautiful.
Speaker 5: No, that's not christmasy.
Speaker 4: I can't be four differents or is there four.
Speaker 7: Teams the jingle Balls?
Speaker 4: If we get four team names, which is fine getting up, that's fine names, but then they all need to be one sized shirts because we don't know who's in.
Speaker 5: One name, so we can have our own names.
Speaker 7: Three fingers in.
Speaker 6: Your three fingers, I can't even put any fingers you're using.
Speaker 4: So jingle balls? What was the other one?
Speaker 5: Jingle balls?
Speaker 4: For me? Jingle balls? What was the other one?
Speaker 2: Jingle balls? The one you like?
Speaker 4: Gott to talk radio ten pin frequency, beautiful.
Speaker 2: The beautiful pinheads, pinheads. I feel like it's just been done.
Speaker 5: They see me rolling.
Speaker 4: What was the first Bold and the beautiful? B O W l E D. The beauty and the beautiful? Is that what we want?
Speaker 2: The beautiful?
Speaker 4: What's bold?
Speaker 7: That's not the joke.
Speaker 3: Not bold, but you're bold.
Speaker 4: It's bold, your bold like the bold and the beautiful.
Speaker 2: When you want to when you want to change the word no, but it's.
Speaker 4: Bold, to change it to bold and the beautiful, Bold and the beautiful. Okay, I'm going to get a mock up.
Speaker 2: It's my bowling team.
Speaker 5: Ask them to design the shirt for us.
Speaker 4: And to design number. I reckon we go this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right style shirts Lauren, and we had a photo.
Speaker 7: Yes that Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: Bowling shot like that.
Speaker 5: I've got matching bowling shoes and it's red.
Speaker 2: You were born to wear a bowling ship. You look you look like you're in two and a half minute.
Speaker 7: I'm a very good bowler.
Speaker 4: Who wants an XL he's gonna be small? Who wants an excel? You don't want my one?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 4: What we have have a large? So we'll do nine largers and three extra larger.
Speaker 2: Who's going to excel? You may and don't sh shame me. I'm not no, No, we'll wear it.
Speaker 4: It measurement with nothing no pants. Oh wait, Okay, so all ride between the twenty four which is Monday, in the twenty eighth, which is Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, no, we just got my Halloween cross.
Speaker 7: It is going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No where is it Australian company?
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: No, I've just made nine with Phillips.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 4: This is an Australian company because going one day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm warning you now I'm a very good bowler. Well you know what you better.
Speaker 1: I worked at bowling Alley for years, of course, hosting kids parties with kids.
Speaker 5: What are you doing trivia?
Speaker 7: I'm glad there is kids at the kids party. A little have been weird.
Speaker 2: If not, I hope the sports people come down and test your halfway through make you might have been working at them. We know who was? So I used to hit on the bowling chick. Where were where were we? We were somewhere one day this lady comes up. That's right, what we're doing? Say hey? And when Frankston this lady comes up and goes I used to be the manager of a bowling center where Brody was.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what I forgot about her.
Speaker 4: That's rights to what do you call her?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: What what do you want your name to She moans, Z, excuse me, this is this is a very adult.
Speaker 7: Her name was Simon. She moans she didn't.
Speaker 2: I think she brought up as a joke when we met.
Speaker 1: She introduced herself at the kids party.
Speaker 7: Choose my box?
Speaker 4: Do you want? Do you want on yours?
Speaker 2: What are we black?
Speaker 4: You want on your good?
Speaker 7: I can wait in public?
Speaker 4: Then after okay?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: So they so cold and beautiful on the back and on the front.
Speaker 7: Gen z like an illustration?
Speaker 4: Who y Nate? What do you want your party shirt?
Speaker 2: Nathaniel?
Speaker 5: Nathaniel, Nathan Nate?
Speaker 4: You just want Nate?
Speaker 2: You just want Nate.
Speaker 4: What's your surname? Your surname?
Speaker 2: When you get feeling back in your legs?
Speaker 7: Why night I gave him that one?
Speaker 2: Nathaniel n A.
Speaker 4: T E Y what kills an extra large?
Speaker 2: I think that's you guys. Once again, I can't pick my own nickname.
Speaker 4: Slipping doing all the largest? First, what does Macey want?
Speaker 2: Dog like.
Speaker 4: M A C E and then dog like d A W A W.
Speaker 7: Speaking of bowling, what feels like needs touchy feely?
Speaker 4: What is what is t f K touchy feely?
Speaker 1: Key?
Speaker 4: Is that actually what we want?
Speaker 2: Kay? You'll just put.
Speaker 5: Getting feely and pretending.
Speaker 3: How do we working out the names? Sorry, the team.
Speaker 2: Download the podcast and listen to them. We've gone through this, okay.
Speaker 4: So what we're doing is we're going to the pub for brunch. We're pulling out four names of at and they're the fourteen captains. This is next Friday, next Friday, and then those fourteen captains, one by one pick a name and that's on their team.
Speaker 3: What do I feel like?
Speaker 7: This is a stitch up again?
Speaker 4: And someone went out and asking, we did tell Nati?
Speaker 2: We told at last year that it was fancy dress construction theme and it wasn't And we're all sitting You're lucky it wasn't you this year?
Speaker 7: Please? He slippy full.
Speaker 2: In the front window.
Speaker 4: Too many conversations microphone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you want your name to be on our bowling shirts?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: It's like, well like I'm gen z.
Speaker 6: Slak perfect.
Speaker 4: That's what we had.
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Bye? Is on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He wracked up?
Speaker 4: Am I doing stammers or Clinty plenty?
Speaker 5: Clenty is good?
Speaker 2: Dressed up as above the building?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Got out middle stick with it for the whole day.
Speaker 5: Are we doing with Chris Kringle again?
Speaker 4: Hang on? Am I Phillips? So what am I? Loan?
Speaker 5: Cy?
Speaker 2: Loan?
Speaker 4: What am I when I haven't got to you yet?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: How do you spell loan?
Speaker 5: L hawk.
Speaker 4: L A do you want me to be l a w A n loewen?
Speaker 7: Are they?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you know the fond that they're going to write the names? I was going to say, no, here we go now. If it is like, if it's.
Speaker 1: Like a nice fancy joint riding, you could just get Clint on it.
Speaker 7: It will look funny.
Speaker 4: No, I'm running in capital Okay, okay? What do we want of times? In fact? Can you just read just.
Speaker 7: Be great today? O?
Speaker 4: No? I wrote sloppy.
Speaker 2: All times twelve sloppy.
Speaker 7: And sloppy?
Speaker 4: Okay? What's Brodie? What are you having? Daddy man? Not right?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 4: What are we putting? What are we putting? As? Brody?
Speaker 5: Just do Brody?
Speaker 4: Kim John thumb thumb thummy? Are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Thumbo?
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 4: What's Jase? Please? We never we never call you that.
Speaker 3: Cook.
Speaker 7: I don't call you just big boy.
Speaker 4: Big boy with an eye, big boy. And Moby Yeah, Moby, big boy with an eye. Moby will be large right, and Moby I'm gonna be so sad once I've done a look on this. If it says they can't it, maybe that may be why Hey for expresby that can Okay, it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be like five hundred dollars, So there's twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm just reading what you three time six movie, big Boy, Sophie. Oh no, I put Lauren in twice because I had Lauren Phillips first hand.
Speaker 2: What Sophie is here?
Speaker 5: She is here, she doesn't know if she can come.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: Yesterday she is going to be she'll be in attendance.
Speaker 5: Okay, perfect, Okay, we need twelve.
Speaker 7: What Sophie and.
Speaker 2: Then she heard you from quitting the charity?
Speaker 4: What's Sophie when she's not a desk?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I think that means we choose for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do Sophie Hornsey.
Speaker 7: Horny not right.
Speaker 4: Name? Horn?
Speaker 5: The Horn?
Speaker 7: The horn, the horn.
Speaker 4: We've never called her that now, okay, so let me run through the names. Have I forgotten anyone? Now? This makes our teams out. Our work teams are like massive pack of delinquents. The Horn, Moby, big Boy, the Thumb, Slippy Loewen, Clunty, t f K, Mace, dog Nati Jizzy gen Zone.
Speaker 2: That's us. That's great, and what's our team name?
Speaker 4: And beautiful?
Speaker 2: I think that's strong.
Speaker 7: It's strong.
Speaker 5: Bowling is booked.
Speaker 4: Check Out is going to paying for it.
Speaker 2: Because then we've got to get different shirts made, but there's different sizes. We're not going to know who's in the team.
Speaker 4: Till the day and it's going to arrive somewhere between Monday and Friday the party. You know, I love living life on the engine chasing.
Speaker 2: Next Friday, we're all standing in his shirts.
Speaker 4: Maybe wear some clothes and cake. Are we all doing white pants?
Speaker 2: Shorts? I've got, I've got, I've got, I've got a linen pad. Yeah, what's the shirt look like?
Speaker 3: You have to go to the shop again.
Speaker 2: We went shopping mid Christmas party last year. Yeah. Yeah, he was his building, so they thought he was doing construction working country right, Oh good, you're here. That was a quick shot.
Speaker 1: It was extra funny because the actual and clothes memo for everyone was just matching. So like two people were Matters to Me and Brods. The three you guys had like a matching set from the Harbor, Me and Roads, maybe a collection Mace Dog Jenny and then just Nate look like Bob the building.
Speaker 8: And then Jason you bought I had a few in me to carry them around because when then we went to Lowan's house, so I did a try.
Speaker 2: I did the try on the country right, then went to Lowens and then left half my wardrobe there and picked.
Speaker 4: Up ended up a Telly tupy at one point didn't.
Speaker 3: We Oh yeah, we were where you guys were the next time?
Speaker 7: That wasn't that night?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 7: Whether Christmas?
Speaker 4: That was another night that.
Speaker 7: Was different with the boss.
Speaker 2: When it comes out, it.
Speaker 4: Is sad because you realize how much you're not You're not actually you're just giving money to the bank.
Speaker 2: Whether Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: The next week sixteen raining on Friday, We're lucky.
Speaker 7: Team Jackets too, ponchos.
Speaker 2: Your your account and.
Speaker 4: In four oh, I don't know, I have to have a look at it.
Speaker 3: Give me pay idea you I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: Just can I do one thing at a time. You've had, You've had all week to do it. I'm just doing one thing and then you can. I'll help you. I'll help you.
Speaker 7: Have another team name, idea.
Speaker 2: Expression, Have we hang on? Have we hit print? Because we've got a different team name.
Speaker 6: La.
Speaker 3: You know they get your mind out of the gutter. What about like minding the gutter?
Speaker 2: No, not bad, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Give a new team name given, given the names.
Speaker 2: Before we get we've got a new team name.
Speaker 3: Well, given all of our names on the shirts and the terms get your mind out of the gutter.
Speaker 7: Mind in the gutter, mind's in.
Speaker 4: The nore and beautiful, bold, beautiful.
Speaker 2: But I feel that to be bowl and beautiful beautiful because we spelled bowl w l A D.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I think at this stage we're locked.
Speaker 4: Into that might not arrive. So someone wants.
Speaker 2: To if anyone can do bowling shirts? What color are they?
Speaker 4: Red?
Speaker 2: Over?
Speaker 7: Red?
Speaker 4: Actually, worst case, we shan't be putting it over. Not an official work.
Speaker 2: This is not an official work. No, no, no, worst case. Just buy a sharpie some blank T shirts. We can make our own. No, where are you where? We're a fancy dress sort of show you how much is.
Speaker 4: It I ordered? Hang on, we've got two weeks. You did it like two days?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she did it weeks before first. Yeah, there, I wouldn't do it, seriously, I've.
Speaker 4: Already placed the order. That's fine, I'll get a refund if they don't come in.
Speaker 2: But don't we need to back up?
Speaker 4: Then? Did it work? Yeah, it's loading.
Speaker 3: I've got a potential.
Speaker 4: We got scapped an over credit card not cards.
Speaker 2: Shirt shirts say bowling shirts.
Speaker 7: You've got a plug?
Speaker 4: Okay, now do you want to see the shirt? Got the email? This is the shirt is.
Speaker 2: An Australian company? Can we ring them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love that. That's strong. I mean obviously they won't be here in time.
Speaker 4: But that is very I would have liked four different colors.
Speaker 7: That would have been.
Speaker 4: We couldn't put people's first names on. We did different The redsque that's strong. It says they're in stock, delivered fast.
Speaker 2: We're getting a big printing job that before.
Speaker 4: You know what Black Friday sale we got them half front.
Speaker 2: Also, guys, we're not against the world like it was for Halloween exactly.
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Unless I might be wrong, but unless all of Melbourne is bowling next Friday, we'd be shipped out of well.
Speaker 7: There were only two spots available when we booked it.
Speaker 2: Correct, did you check? You can drink it?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 2: Great? Excellent? They do wings.
Speaker 5: They the big.
Speaker 4: Walk down with me to potentially the first spot for branch. Now and see if we can book that private little space.
Speaker 2: If we can go now, I can.
Speaker 4: I'm going right now. Yeah. Yep, well done everyone, good show, good.
Speaker 2: Work everyone, podcasts, solo podcast. We had a lot done today everyone, Yeah, well done, Well done. God