Speaker 1: Speaking about the podcast with.
Speaker 2: Tim Jinniber on five Double A Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Jim Goami's Warren's Red Ray when he joins rowing Timmy g tonight on the Drive show thanks to Ignition for men, Timmy, good morning to you.
Speaker 3: Good morning gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Gee, where's I'll tell you what I'm up and about the weekends, about the hit And I was just thinking this time last week I gave that inspirational speech which none of the boys heard, and got up over the top of the long to win for the first time in seventeen years.
Speaker 3: And then I saw the game last night. I thought, jeez, we should have won by ten. Do you reckon? They're in trouble, you on? It doesn't look good, you know.
Speaker 2: And every team probably has their their moment in the season where they haven't a bit of a dip. You know, Colin would had their this year right at the beginning. I think you know that last year GWS didn't get going to the second half of the year. Port Adelaide had an amazing run last year, third in the middle and then fell away at the back end. And so it's about the timing of your run in this game sometimes and a bit of luck with those injuries, So you just got to make sure that you've got that curve going on the up when it goes into September and hopefully you've won enough game. So yeah, I think Geelong they're probably having a little bit of issue now, but I'm sure that they'll be out of bounce back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that port wind though, to do it over there. I don't think you should take anything away from Port. Hey, Tim, can I put a question without notice?
Speaker 3: You waited?
Speaker 1: Should kind of raisy play someday? I mean, given all the dramas that Ken had with the sort of postmatch apology after the showdown, debarcle, do you reckon they put him in the side? Do they need to against the Hawks?
Speaker 2: Well, the hooks I think a dangerous and we've lost to him before when we shouldn't have. But I think with the color rosy situation. There was an old saying penbo when I played, and that's now last century. But when I did, they used to say when you're ready one more. It used to be a real common theme that you know when you think you're ready one more, And it was always erring on the side of caution with soft tissue, regardless of where it is and the like, so I'll probably with you. I would say that Connor, one more mate, and we'll make sure you're one hundred percent for the week after.
Speaker 1: Do you have the crazy chance at all the g against the Pies?
Speaker 3: I do. I think it's a very similar situation to last year.
Speaker 2: Their last three or four rounds have only been decided by less than a goal. And the beauty of that is they're going to the g with a very unrecognizable Collingwood forward line and one that's probably shorter than that normally is. So it's an interesting mix. I think Adelaide have chosen a back line deliberately because of that. It's not as tall as normal. And I think that they've got a real good chance here to sort of take away a victory that they might not have penciled in at the beginning of the year. So there's another inspirational speech.
Speaker 3: So if they're listening.
Speaker 1: Just before I let you go, we in a great chat yesterday with Central's great sunny More. You've got you've got some memories or a good tale about him too.
Speaker 2: Oh look, he's one of one of the gentlemen. I've known his daughter for a long time, She's an absolute gem, and that's sort.
Speaker 3: Of your I reckon.
Speaker 2: Sometimes never judge your children when they're in your company, Always judge them when they're away from you.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 2: And I said to him the other night, your wife and you should be very proud of, you know, Kim, And I know he's got another daughter as well, and they're very proud of. And you know, we'll chaut the one. I said, Now, Sonny, I said, can you tell us the story about how you met your wife? He said, oh, he started giggling, and he said he was in his playing career and he went to a mate's house for a barbecue and he said, we'd had a few, so we started kicking the ball and in as you do, you know, he said, anywhere I saw this ball, I went up with this huge mark and I realized I knocked somebody over into the dirt, you know, And I looked down and he's it was a lady, and he got oh. He felt so terrible, and he apologized about twenty times that night, which then.
Speaker 3: Turned into proposal. And that's his wife. It's a true story. Took a hanger, honor. He's an absolute gentleman.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what an honor it is for him to be the honoree for the whole round across Australia.
Speaker 3: And when we asked him about it, his whole.
Speaker 2: Thing was, you know, I just this is great that puts South Autralian footy on the map.
Speaker 3: It's never about him, That's what I love about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, get on you, Tim
Speaker 2: Tim jinniber On five Double A Breakfast, David Pemberthy and Will Goodings six to nine five Double A Breakfast,