Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to you Monday.
Speaker 3: What a weekend.
Speaker 4: Rebecca Elena Rebucca SAE six four or six.
Speaker 3: Alchas Cockers Australian and into so makes history down.
Speaker 5: Under as the youngest career for a Slam winner of all time.
Speaker 1: That'd say good morning everyone, good morning, good morning. Don't say one.
Speaker 5: I thought there were some upsets me too.
Speaker 6: I thought Sablanca was going to win the women's friend l I was there. I couldn't believe Mars. She has sort of she sort of had yips or something. She kind of was a bit.
Speaker 1: She was very angel was she No, she was frustrated because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to bed second said, I thought he would go she's she's.
Speaker 1: You didn't even make it all the way through the women.
Speaker 5: No, I thought she's on. Even the comments were like.
Speaker 1: This raging Saturday night for jays can't do best of three?
Speaker 3: Forget about five.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep in the men's in the third.
Speaker 3: Let me explain when I say it wasn't an upset. Rebarkner. She's beaten her the last couple of encounters, and she was a Wimbledon champion like.
Speaker 1: She's just boring. She's very good tennis.
Speaker 3: She's very very plain, or I should say that plane shocking. She's boring her personal.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, her celebration wasn't hugely excited.
Speaker 3: Play. She's not playing.
Speaker 6: She's not playing. She's beautiful. Did you see her holding the trophy yesterday in that red dress? None of those tennis players are playing. My god, They're all amazing, amazing to watch, but Sabilink is my favorite.
Speaker 1: So I was gutted on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Night that the two bulls going out it last night. It was engrossing tennis, and I stayed up to watch me.
Speaker 5: I'm tired exciting dad and son though, like what he's twenty two?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Our cras like.
Speaker 6: Nice today he's like twenty two and two hundred and seventy eight days, so he's basically twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh but he's not.
Speaker 3: He's twenty two happy like you almost being forty.
Speaker 6: He pretty much for no, because I'm thirty nine and like fifteen days different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the next birthday is what forty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's closer to twenty three days birthday?
Speaker 5: Does hey, who's ready to get on a long hawl flight together? Knock there?
Speaker 1: I am ready to sleep for fourteen hours.
Speaker 5: We are taking the show to California.
Speaker 2: You can visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. And coming up today, first person on the standby List to win their very own family holiday to California flying Quantas.
Speaker 5: This is easy, just got to register on the Overplayer app or go to nover fm dot com. Are you later on this morning we are going to announce the first person in the.
Speaker 1: Running, first person on the stand by list. How good? Now?
Speaker 6: The exciting thing about winning this trip is that there's not going to be hundreds of thousands of people on the standby.
Speaker 3: List ten ten ten, ten ten families.
Speaker 1: So you need to get involved.
Speaker 5: Are you Are you okay?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: You right? It's same coming through? Hello?
Speaker 5: Can you talk?
Speaker 1: Is the fire alarm going off?
Speaker 3: Are you hearing?
Speaker 1: When I took my I heard something?
Speaker 5: Then you have a chat Brady say.
Speaker 1: It's because the door's open.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? I think I think it's a telephone. I don't know something this is going on there?
Speaker 1: It was a fire alarm?
Speaker 5: Are you all right?
Speaker 3: I'm hearing noises voices.
Speaker 5: It's the first sign. It's the first sign he's lost it.
Speaker 2: This is Olivia Dean Man, I need California trips and fifty K.
Speaker 5: It's all coming up today. Let's get into it. This is nomber one hundred, Good Morning, Good morning album. This is an over one hundred. We are on the air thanks to our mates at Shell already express. Hey, before we move on with the show, can I still a quick welfare check? How's the toe?
Speaker 3: We're just talking about this in the In.
Speaker 1: The song Clint has many ailments at the moment.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. Actually I've I've cured most of my ailments, but the toe is really causing me some issues. I ran into a door frame and I believe I've broken it. But I can't get my feet or my foot inside a shoe.
Speaker 1: You can, but it hurts, hurts.
Speaker 5: I've spoken lovely. People are quantas. We're going to board you before everybody else, and.
Speaker 6: They're assisting you, putting you in one of those wheelchairs to get you down the.
Speaker 3: Narrow one so we can get you down. I just asked Lauren, what do I do if I can't wear shoes? Are thongs acceptable?
Speaker 1: Said, no, I should be walking around America with.
Speaker 3: You in Well, you were talking about we were talking about packing list before and you were talking about your r M says, no way I can get my foot into a pair.
Speaker 5: Of Maybe this is the trip you and I by slides, so.
Speaker 3: Even the slide on the top of the toe hurts a bit.
Speaker 6: So I was sitting at the women's final the Australian Open Power to the Girls, and this guy in front of me spins around at rapid pace and.
Speaker 1: Goes, Ha, Lauren, how's Clint's toe? And I was like, you kidding?
Speaker 5: Me gets around?
Speaker 1: Toe is following me around. Everyone keeps asking how's my.
Speaker 3: Friend from Jim? Because I had to go barefoot in the gym, I couldn't wear you to America.
Speaker 6: Then he clink keeps showing me said broken toe and it looks like a complete non event, like it's not is it broken?
Speaker 3: Why don't know? We think it might be.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you go and get an next ray or something?
Speaker 3: Not for your pinky Is that what they're called? Is it a pinky finger and a pinky toe? Nah, it's the one on the end, which is why it's causing.
Speaker 1: At tiny reef what if it was your big toe. Imagine the carry on.
Speaker 5: If the kids hurt themselves, I normally go, just try and move your arm, and if they can move, it's what's not broken?
Speaker 6: Well, I think if he can move his arm, it's not going to tell us if he's going to broken.
Speaker 5: That was an example.
Speaker 3: I think it's broken. Guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I meant an example.
Speaker 1: Do you want some crutches?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Do you know a scooter?
Speaker 6: Scooter?
Speaker 3: The scooter? How about a boot, a moon boot?
Speaker 6: No, that would be too tight on your toe. If you can't worry shoe, you can't meant to be I don't know. No, that's if you that's like Flying Doctors.
Speaker 3: I still love that show, of course. Yeah, god you're old. Was it Murray for you? No?
Speaker 6: It was Flying Doctors like a like a drama or was like a reality or wasn't a comedy. There's one that's like it's now it's like real actual flying doctors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like a reality show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a real flying doctor situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was the drama and the real one. Yeah. Yeah, you're runs like water.
Speaker 5: Rats and then now you've got you know the.
Speaker 1: Force, Yeah, Gary sweet and water rats. Did you hear him telling this?
Speaker 3: I love Jacob guy high school.
Speaker 1: Is he still I don't know if he still is without the wetsuit.
Speaker 6: Gary Sweet told an amazing family about his amazing story about his family and I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here.
Speaker 1: The other night he was saying that.
Speaker 6: He his dad was one of eight I think, and he's There were two. So two of the brothers in the family. One of the brothers couldn't have children, and the other brother had a child, which was Gary Sweet, and he gave Gary Sweet to his brother because they couldn't have a family, And then they moved to Adelaide, and the other brother then had other kids, and so he always thought they're his cousins, but there are sisters, and.
Speaker 5: Gary Sweet didn't know he was palmed off to the brother.
Speaker 8: Not till seven.
Speaker 5: Wow. So that gifted a child, and then they.
Speaker 1: Moved to Adelaide and his dad, which was actually his uncle, his.
Speaker 6: Biological father he thought was his uncle was actually his biological father.
Speaker 1: And his dad as he was brought up with, was actually his uncle.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: He was pretty fine about it. He was like, well, it is what it is, and I found out when I was young. Man never lied to me. But we lived in Adelaide and we couldn't afford to travel back and forth to Melbourne for in so I didn't see them very often. But my cousins are actually my sisters.
Speaker 3: Anybody here what one of my husband's sisters? Now?
Speaker 1: I hope that story is right. It was something like that.
Speaker 5: How did Danny Hines?
Speaker 1: I think she's gone?
Speaker 3: She would have been angry that story dragged.
Speaker 6: She left the jungle because she hadn't done a poo in sixtees. That's right, she had, she.
Speaker 1: Could, she didn't want to.
Speaker 6: She only wanted to go and do a freestyle in the jungle, but because it was a national bug she wasn't allowed to the job.
Speaker 1: Pick didn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: We should have taken that interview and just asked have you done a po?
Speaker 3: Hinds johns us Denny still cogged up?
Speaker 5: Anyway, thanks, Danny.
Speaker 1: Will leave it there, which is covering many topics we really have. I love Gary, he's.
Speaker 5: My face, so do I I love Gas? How's he looked these days?
Speaker 1: Still exactly the same as an age?
Speaker 3: How about Jaylor Guyer?
Speaker 1: He's enough?
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if he's on place calls.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, guess what's coming up next?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Oh the Grand Prix, the Prix.
Speaker 5: We have your tickets. Be a part of the action.
Speaker 2: Don't miss the Formula one Qatar Airways Australian Grand Prix Thursday. Tickets still available at Grand Prix dot com dot au. Here's the go if you would like to score a double call right now. We are looking for the best Formula one car. Sound give us an example that was a good one that wasn't bad, not bad? Thirty and twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: Jason loans, she might want to get that car looked at. Yeah, it doesn't sound.
Speaker 1: That was multiple cars.
Speaker 3: I think I love this. How we move on from one major event and then bobs your uncle Melbourne one time.
Speaker 1: My Australian Open. We are onto the Formula one.
Speaker 3: I drove home the other day on the track. Oh did you yes?
Speaker 5: Assemblance started loading in so do I When I saw it, I'm like, you know, I'm going through Albert Park.
Speaker 3: Here we go to the sounds.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, how does the raptor handle the corners?
Speaker 5: Not bad? Pretty good. I haven't got into a slide yet, but hard to do it. Forty.
Speaker 1: Here is the deal, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: We have your tickets to the Guitar Australian Grand par Now. It is one of my favorite events on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Absolutely in Melbourne. Jason. It's pretty simple to win these tickets.
Speaker 5: Yep. All you have to do is your best Formula one car sound and we've got to double to Sunday up for grabs.
Speaker 1: How good Sunday race.
Speaker 2: Day if you want to give it a crack. Sunday is race Day.
Speaker 6: Sunday is Race Day is Sunday, Sunday, so long weekend, that weekend to go Sunday, have Monday off? Well yeah, it's a long yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: If it isn't when Lauren won't be here on the mornin just looked at me like.
Speaker 1: I was wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, we didn't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Anyways, get on the source on Sunday, why not, let's go No from Croydon.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning, guys?
Speaker 5: Are are good?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you an F one fan?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I love that one.
Speaker 11: I went to Singapore last year.
Speaker 6: Oh well you know what the cars sound like, then give it a crack, nol, give us your best impersonation.
Speaker 12: Okay, maybe they sound different in Singapore.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: To start confusing.
Speaker 5: What happened? Stroke in your stall? Okay, hold there, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten Your best Formula one car sound to score a double?
Speaker 3: You have a crack at lease from Bentley?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: How's the guy?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 5: Over to you?
Speaker 13: Go for it?
Speaker 3: Not bad? I think clubhouse leader.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that sounded a bit slow.
Speaker 2: I think it sounded like she was just going from bloody second gear to fourth getting on the monit.
Speaker 3: I don't think Noel got out of the straight over.
Speaker 1: The first corner.
Speaker 5: Oley, get a Nick?
Speaker 14: Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 5: We are good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: You want to take your partner if you win this? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 7: I am?
Speaker 14: I am ready go for it.
Speaker 5: And just like that, I think we've got a winner.
Speaker 1: Nick, the ticket to yours. Who have you got with you there this morning?
Speaker 14: I've got my partner with me morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, have you been to the Formula one before?
Speaker 9: No, we actually have not, And believe it or not, we're actually driving through lakes.
Speaker 14: I drive right now and.
Speaker 1: That's where you got the from.
Speaker 5: No time pull the cops.
Speaker 3: I don't know people.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, congratulations, I think thank you guys, have a great day you too.
Speaker 3: I think mono is a murted bike term, isn't it back on the on the back?
Speaker 1: We it is someone doing that down Chapel Street the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no chuck in.
Speaker 5: Then go to our resident redhead Brody. What's a mono?
Speaker 1: Mono?
Speaker 3: Two? Mono is one whill so don't pull the mono, do donut to?
Speaker 16: UNI's all so one but unicycle monos on either the front or the back.
Speaker 1: So it's a monorail means only got one rail.
Speaker 3: It means one.
Speaker 2: Harry Stars twenty two to seven. Good morning, Melbourne. This is number one hundred.
Speaker 5: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too as we do it, thanks to your mates at she already express chill we start to the morning guys.
Speaker 1: I agree, And you know what I think.
Speaker 6: I got up this morning and I put like Jim Year and a hoodie and everything on, and is it over?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: It's not over? No, this morning was cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We just have a little brother, another four weeks left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what. Some aer now stretches well beyond February.
Speaker 1: Well goes to eastern last year, it was beautiful in March.
Speaker 5: Chops are twenty one today, currently thirteen at the moment.
Speaker 1: Just having a day off. That's all just a little apparently.
Speaker 5: Think this time last week.
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently apparently.
Speaker 3: Well, this year is only thirty three day old, but already there is a candidate for the Video of the Year. Now it's surfaced on social media at the weekend. It is CCTV from King Street. Now King Street for those playing at home, is a I would say, notorious strip with strip clubs.
Speaker 5: Is that the one near the aquarium sort of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just just just up and around from What do you mean is it?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, no, no, I've parked there when I was taking the kids. Oh yeah, no, it's great parking along there is it can always get because driving.
Speaker 3: So this happened out the front of Bar twenty.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm I'm not familiar with Bar twenty's work.
Speaker 3: Bar twenty is a is a venue where ladies performed dancers like the macarena. I'm sure among the repertoire is the macarina, but it's frequented by by and large blokes. Now what happened here if you.
Speaker 1: Turn your give me time time nine.
Speaker 3: At night, early attentions. Now this is CCTV, and what happens to that bloke? It's a plastic chair that hits him in the head. The security guard points and laughs. Now we need some context, the important the context.
Speaker 8: Is he okay though?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, So they've been booted Him and his mate have been booted from bar twenty five, basically trouble making. They were rejected at the bar.
Speaker 1: What's that guy doing?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: The mate, this is the context. The mate has gone to a nearby cafe to grab a plastic chair to turf it at the security guard. But as he throws it there, he goes his mate.
Speaker 1: Is he okayent I doing? Picking up things and throwing that?
Speaker 3: Like I look at he looks like.
Speaker 5: An absolute meathead.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, Oh my god, he's put his hands in his head like like.
Speaker 3: That's a wind for us. Right there. These boys look like they had a They have had a luxe night out, haven't they. They have been probably on the source Friday lunch probably.
Speaker 5: Dare I say, yeah, the old Friday work lunch, and then it's carried on.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to explain that to their.
Speaker 3: So the thing is they're both dressed in their beautiful chinos and r ms and colored shirt, but their faces are very identifiable.
Speaker 5: Imagine that being like your dad or something. I mean, I did think that's yeah, like that would be embarrassing everywhere.
Speaker 6: Imagine imagine imagine hearing from your mates in the morning.
Speaker 3: The explosion of comments in chat groups. I don't know if it was similar, but it just went like unbelievable. Those guys would be feeling it today.
Speaker 5: I would say they've become as famous as the Pooh Jogger when they put him on the front embarrassing jogger.
Speaker 1: So do we know they are? They from Melbourne?
Speaker 3: I do know. We should find them?
Speaker 1: Where are they now?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten? Was it you we thought let's have a bit of fun this morning? Light the mood? Thirteen twenty four ten? When did you injure a mate?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: This happens.
Speaker 6: It's always blokes, you know why, because you all do stupid things like was it you brody that does you all turn the lights off and wrestle each other?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every Grand Final day? Yeah, they all leave.
Speaker 5: They all leave their phones in a bowl don't you like you're not allowed to film or anything.
Speaker 3: No filming, No, no, no, no, what are you wearing? Slash?
Speaker 1: No one wants to watch it anyway.
Speaker 16: Just jocks, shoes and socks.
Speaker 3: That is that worst mental cheapi. Well, and then you're like, then you turn the lights off.
Speaker 16: Light goes off, and then you pick an opponent and then you both go into the circle and then you have to wrestle your way out.
Speaker 5: And it's the circle pretty much someone's living.
Speaker 16: Room, someone's living room with all the other blokes in their jocks making a circle around it.
Speaker 3: Hang on, have you ever been injured?
Speaker 16: I had face grays because I was dragged across the carpet at one point. So that wasn't great, dumb.
Speaker 1: That is pretty funny.
Speaker 3: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 16: We love my favorite time of the year.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's also the accidents. I remember in a driving range. I was there on eight bucks day. We were driving range first and a bloke was not watching where he's going and on the back swing straight in the gob and it wasn't the buck but it was. Then we carry on the best man, But that was a full hospital job, full hot. Did everyone go to the hospital, No, don't come your way, see you later.
Speaker 8: Cow boys or emergency together.
Speaker 5: Thirty twenty four ten is our number? Have you injured a mate accidentally? Yeah? I supposed to sure.
Speaker 2: In return I got two hundred fifty dollars Lamorrow's Hotel vouchers. Great club can go out at lunche on us Lamorrow's Hotel in South Melbourne.
Speaker 5: The twenty if you go is our number? Have you accidentally heard of?
Speaker 2: Mateo morning, Melbourne just gone seven seven? This is an over one hundred little incidents at a gentleman's club on the Friday.
Speaker 3: Night, was it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bar twenty was the club nine twenty at night to two blokes who would obviously who were leathered, who had been at a long line.
Speaker 6: They got kicked out of the out of the club club and then they tried to attack the security.
Speaker 3: They refused to refuse drinks at the bar, so clearly they were blind and then they were told to leave and then they were basically.
Speaker 5: They thought they were part of the UFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then not UFC. What's the on w w as when they get the chairs at the table.
Speaker 5: It was a big one on the weekend uf USC. Yeah, you w into that you're a bandwagon girl.
Speaker 3: For a while, I did not see that Volkanovski. All the pubs around Melbourne were absolutely rammed.
Speaker 1: Australian UFC fight.
Speaker 5: Oh I think he made Vulcan from Gladiator.
Speaker 1: Bloody. You do say pretty well though, volkanok win.
Speaker 3: Yeah he beat Lopez.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any word on Vulcan from no I could do a search.
Speaker 3: That'd be great. I'll do it now.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you accidentally injured a mate?
Speaker 1: Mitchell and Gi has been good morning?
Speaker 13: Good morning guys.
Speaker 7: How are we?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 13: Not too bad?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 13: Yes? So, probably going back to our high school days, we were playing basketball, so actual competitions on our I think it was a Thursday night.
Speaker 3: It was warm up.
Speaker 13: My mate went to jump up and grab the net to hang on the ring and I pulled down slightly on his jersey, you know, to starting around, and he lost lost his balance, landed onto his elbow and broke his elbow.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean it's an accident, but did you just feel so bad?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I felt bad? There green whistle and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, ouches when you're an allergy, like you know, at least when's a kid you got the novelty of getting everyone to sign the cast.
Speaker 6: It happens, though, especially adults, like our body's just done as nimble as they used to be when we placed bought spoke. That's when like my mates go and play footy and they're still playing footy in their late thirties, and then they playing their forties and then they're like, oh, oh, can't go to work.
Speaker 1: Broke my leg.
Speaker 5: My body still saw from the dad's football match last year, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how you didn't get a kick. Well either, what did exactly you saw? From running in circles?
Speaker 3: Excuse me? I touched the ball? He did, well, thank you. You got a free kick.
Speaker 1: Then he hand passed it backwards to the other end way thirty to the book.
Speaker 3: Standing on the mark. He basically handed in the ball, got a free still got a free kick, but you might as well have it because I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Let's go to aim And in pasco Vale. Good morning. You got injured by a mate?
Speaker 7: Yeah I did.
Speaker 11: This is probably about twenty or thirty years ago. We were loading the old depths and one ad B on an old trailer. We had to line the wheels and you have to be on the trailer.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 11: So I was standing on the on the back part of the trailer guiding him up on the on the trailer, so he couldn't see me. So he accelerated and as a result, he hit me and my leg hit the bar. It spent the bar, and I had a compound fracture of my tibler and tibler.
Speaker 1: Oh he ran you over? Yeah, I mean a fracture is not a break, very calm about it.
Speaker 3: Fracture is a break?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 5: Fractures like a team move break?
Speaker 3: No fractures a break? Bro.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the phone came out of the skin and everything.
Speaker 1: The bone came out of this.
Speaker 3: I take back the team. I apologize. That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Wow, you feel so bad if you accidentally run.
Speaker 7: Over you, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it would have felt worse.
Speaker 1: Spencer and Frankston, what happened to your mate?
Speaker 14: Hey, young guys. Yeah, so we're at a Bucks party, just like you, Quinn, and we're at ex golf, so obviously everyone everyone's had a couple of beers and whatnot that. Yeah, so at the range thing and one of the boys is standing right next to the guy that's actually hitting the ball. And it wasn't in the backswing. It was actually in the follow through aund because he goes up in the back, comes around, twists and smacks my mate straight in the.
Speaker 5: Nose with the driver And how was the show?
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was actually was. I was organized in the Bucks party, so I was at the front desk trying this is the second we got in. I reckon within five to ten minutes, I'm organizing it. He comes up, he comes running over to me and like where the lady was covered in blood, white shirt, blood everywhere, and we're just like, oh my god. So all of us a crowd like around the cameras having a look at a swing.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: I didn't actually see it personally, but I saw it on the video and it was brutal.
Speaker 1: What happened to him? Straight to the hospital, Straight to the hospital.
Speaker 14: He has like he has to got like some sort of surgery. Knows completely like obliterated.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: What I like is that the staff for like gather around, we'll watch the tape TV. Imagine them are filming it on their mobile as well.
Speaker 3: Hello Jenny, Hi, Jenny Legend, how are we?
Speaker 5: Ny Legend Legend?
Speaker 3: What happened to your mate you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she injured me. So my friend Booby, we were preparing for a function of work where we had sixty people coming in the afternoon. They decided we need to go see the decent finishing touches on the preparations and going by ourselves a tree don't very very yeah yeah, so we're at the bloody but it did the mystery right for the supplies. She's about, I don't know, probably about fifteen meters away from me, looks over me, goes, hey, Bube, come.
Speaker 1: Quite, Co've got three a kum quite tree.
Speaker 17: Yes, she picks a kumquat off the comquat tree, and I thought she was joking, and she threw it at me. Yes, but I thought she was getting really yes, play fight, so she scorned me. They're whacked in the topic.
Speaker 5: I oh, chocolate, yea speculate with any lasting damage.
Speaker 17: Speak the lips back lip. And here we are with function with sixty people that afternoon. I'm trying to talk and I look like I've had botox gone wrong.
Speaker 1: It was just from going to buy a comequot trade come quote.
Speaker 17: The did buy the speaking I've got three, come come got service.
Speaker 6: It was just.
Speaker 1: You never got the tree, Jenny, we end up getting a different tree. What's trade to get Jenny?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: It was a top some sort of.
Speaker 17: How the function function right? But you know I was always Yeah, the lip was pulsating, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. You a race call.
Speaker 17: Oh, well, I've given it the crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just got that probably fast.
Speaker 1: You do talk really fast.
Speaker 3: I love We should do his story time with Jenny? Should we can?
Speaker 9: We?
Speaker 1: What are you doing today?
Speaker 6: Jenny? Oh?
Speaker 17: Look if I'm working, but you know anything, what do you doing?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 17: I'm good at a jobmer with that?
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 11: Office manager?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what?
Speaker 5: No one would miss west manager. Yes we lost marine.
Speaker 18: Do you want to come work with us, Jenny, indeed, I'll be down there, giddy up indeed, Okay, no come court trees though our people will call your people.
Speaker 3: Great story, good, well told, well told quickly.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they want to do tree for the function, no idea. I need to know why they needed the tree, she said, that's another story.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're in the car at the moment going oh here we go back to work five day week. How would a nice little trip to California be something to look forward to. We are taking the show on the road.
Speaker 5: We're doing a road trip visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. If you hit up the Nova player app or go to NOFM dot com dot you a register of details and after eight this morning, we are putting someone on the stand by list to when they're very own, trie credible. There is only ten people going on the stand by list.
Speaker 1: How good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this isn't like you're going to be competing with millions of moment to people. You get on this standby list, you're in a very very good position to be winning this trip.
Speaker 5: And a couple of days time, we are jumping on board a contu's flight and we are taking the show to California on the road.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait.
Speaker 5: I'm packing today.
Speaker 1: To get a text on the weekend saying he was already packed up well.
Speaker 3: In sort of washing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, prepacking, I've done them washing, yes, same, Yeah, I've got to go get to the money exchange today.
Speaker 1: Get your money belt out there.
Speaker 3: Hey, now a little where are they now? We were talking before the news about somehow.
Speaker 1: Vulcan, we're talking about Volkanowski UF.
Speaker 3: And Jays asked about Vulcan from Gladiators.
Speaker 1: Now he is what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: He is sixty two years of age.
Speaker 1: Volcanoski Vulcan Gladiators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty sixty two. Because he was like he was the poster boy, wasn't he? When was that like the nineties?
Speaker 5: I went to the filming of Gladiator in Brisbane, Brisbane at Samon Center with the colored seats.
Speaker 3: Oh was it tragic?
Speaker 1: It was legendary.
Speaker 5: No, No, because they had to set up each course so you'd sit there for two hours or the four clips had come in bringing the pyramids.
Speaker 3: I love the.
Speaker 1: Page that wasn't just constantly set up?
Speaker 3: Nope? Where in the pyramid anyway?
Speaker 1: Pyramid?
Speaker 3: He now owns and runs a wrestling school, fitness center and gym equipment shop that he's been running for more than thirty years. And did you know this? He was part of a James Bond film. He played a henchman in a James Bond film. He does it all Vulcan, doesn't it like an.
Speaker 1: Official James Bond film or like one from LST.
Speaker 3: No, an official in the world is not enough? He could, you know what?
Speaker 5: What a man, but confirming he was not part of the UFC on the weekend.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that was the thirty eight year old Volcanovs who won.
Speaker 5: Pubs were packed watching that, weren't they.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, it's a good weekend for sport.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand dollars coming up at seven thirty this morning, and every Ricky Lee's going to be joining us. She's got herself and your gig. She's on the air just after seven thirty. This is soum Bar twelve to twelve on Nova. Good morning.
Speaker 1: I'm taking you to the red carpet in Hollywood.
Speaker 6: In America, Wuthering Heights has been premiering and having red carpet events around the world.
Speaker 1: So it was the world premiere.
Speaker 3: Did you read that as a student at school?
Speaker 1: Buthering Hut, I never did know.
Speaker 5: Isn't that in his book.
Speaker 3: English Literature in year twelve, famous Emily Bronte, I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't smart enough, weren't you? I did drama, I did theater study.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easuld have done the film adaptation.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let me take you to the world premiere where Jacober Laudie. He's Australia's sort of golden boy at the moment, isn't He's only twenty eight?
Speaker 1: His heart throb, you know, Jacob Lordie Jayson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll give you a red carpet music.
Speaker 1: Ifpour.
Speaker 5: Oh here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh right, we're in downtown Hollywood, ladies.
Speaker 5: What's happened well?
Speaker 6: Wuthering Heights Premiere the world premiere in Los Angeles. Twenty eight year old Jacob Belordi was walking red carpet when he had to go and do an interview, and there's this vision of him that's gone viral of him turning around and spitting his chewing gum into what I thought was his publicist hand. I thought, God, they do a good job, they do the dirty work. But no, it was Melissa Lordie's hand.
Speaker 3: His mom.
Speaker 5: She would have been like, spit that gum out exactly.
Speaker 1: Into her hand.
Speaker 6: People are blowing up about it, saying he's disgusting. What a mummy's boy.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't have had a choice. If she was anything like my mum, it would have been like, spit it out, just give it to me. Not having gum in the photo, why has he got gum?
Speaker 3: Anyway you're hitting to the red carpets. It should be banned.
Speaker 1: But maybe he had an order before he left the head garlic.
Speaker 5: In it and he quickly he needs those mints he needs And I can see Clint doing this toothpeit boy? Have you seen you get the flavored tooth pick? Fisherman's friend, I.
Speaker 1: Don't mind a Fisherman's They really clear.
Speaker 3: She was nineteen, just clear out.
Speaker 6: Sounds like you need on right now, gross and new way. People are blowing up about it. Adrian Brodi is not blowing up about it, though, because he got busted doing the same thing to his girlfriend recently.
Speaker 1: So he said it was relatable.
Speaker 3: You're going to get up to get an award and speech. Yeah, question at the question question where do you sit on mummies? Boys?
Speaker 6: That's so annoying because mum's and this because my brother's and mummies, boy, mums and their sons.
Speaker 3: How much more than you do? Shigar of him a lot.
Speaker 5: I was the favorite.
Speaker 1: I think I'm underground, the favorite, deep underground.
Speaker 3: And how does it make you feel.
Speaker 1: I've given up you? Well, now it's a bit of a joke. I just tease him about it.
Speaker 3: I mean Bowen is a lovely boy.
Speaker 6: Oh Bowen does everything right. On my birthday, my mom posted a photo of me and put this song on it. She texted me saying did you see the nice post I put about you?
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, all right, that doesn't.
Speaker 6: Mean you like normal mother mother daughter. Yeah, it was about loving me, but we all know she loves my brother.
Speaker 5: Bella third Aeen twenty four ten is our number. Do you know a mummy's boy?
Speaker 6: You're dating a mummy's boy. You're married to a mummy's boy. Book adults who still drop their washing to their mums. That happens a lot.
Speaker 5: I My mum used to god rest her so every phone call? Have you done your tax? Do you need me to do your super?
Speaker 1: Oh she'd do it for you. Oh mummy's boy.
Speaker 3: Well I'm a bit like that. Whenever I've got an issue of problem, a broken toe, I get on to the phone mum because she is basically she's the voice of reason. Yeah, you're a mummy, she's she sues me with her You're not dying, It's okay.
Speaker 1: Do you think she broke her toe? Your sister?
Speaker 3: Mother?
Speaker 1: If your sister broke her toe, she would not call your mum be like mum, what I do?
Speaker 3: No, she'd never had a fix it. She's a mile, She's miles a favorite. She is she what?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do you know a mummy's boy?
Speaker 10: Mother?
Speaker 6: Are you a mummy's boy? Self confessed men who are self aware about being a mummy's boy.
Speaker 5: They know they're fine.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you in return, I've got Moonlight cinema, goldgrass double passes up for grabs, a nice weather for the old Moonlight cinema.
Speaker 8: Listen to this music.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten, Are you a Mummy's boy? Come at as Mummy's boy?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: This is number one hundred fifty thousand dollars cash to go very soon with our new game Brick by brick Better starts with Carlole Holmes in twenty twenty six. Visit one of their over eighty display homes across Melbourne. We'll go online to Carlole Holmes dot com dot are you thanks to those guys. We'll give you a chance to play and win in the next few minutes.
Speaker 6: But first of all, we are asking you on thirteen twenty four ten, are you a mummy's mummy's boy or are you dating one?
Speaker 1: Are you married to one?
Speaker 6: Jacob Lordie has got people talking because he spat his chewing gum into his mum's hand before he did a red carpet into which I don't mind.
Speaker 3: His mom probably sort of looks like a mummy's boy.
Speaker 5: My wife was petrified meeting my mum for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yea is she scary?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 3: Intimidating?
Speaker 5: I would say she's intimidating when someone's dating her boy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Ill, the way you just said that when someone's dating her boy was like real mummy's boy stuff, she's my mummy and you like tickled your face as he said it again, I think she.
Speaker 5: I think she also called Lou my ex's name. Oh good one, mum at the meeting.
Speaker 3: I think you did the same, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Sam, Hello one son, get I Sam, Welcome to the show. Hi, hey go, we're good.
Speaker 1: You were dating one?
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, I had a baby with one. I haven't seen him since, but anyhow, Yes, So his mom lived into state and she sends him light and easy every week. Because she couldn't be there to cook for him.
Speaker 3: She sent him and easy didn't.
Speaker 19: And then the best one was he thought he was into state and couldn't get a hold of him, and I was trying to talk about the baby and his mom was like, what's this about, because I'll need to prepare him. This is a thirty five year old males.
Speaker 1: What do you mean parent phone call from his baby?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, so you said, like you can laugh about it now.
Speaker 3: So when she absolutely Joe and when she cooked for him, was she cooking for you as well?
Speaker 19: No, she was sending a light k easy for him and him alone.
Speaker 3: Was he embarrassed or did he love it?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 19: He loved his face timer every day.
Speaker 5: It was very strong, face timed every day.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, mum's love that stuff. Okay, did you get on my with her?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: No't like.
Speaker 3: Would have been.
Speaker 1: He moved back home with mom.
Speaker 19: No, he's still into state, but she's got him a house and he's I think he's doing well. Yeah, but enough with my boy.
Speaker 1: So grow Yeah, it was great when you're dating my boy. Well, it's gross, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Sam good one.
Speaker 5: She sounds like she's glad he's a partner of the past. Yeah, So you never enjoy life that'll be Mum's light and easy meal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when she broke up with him, she was thrilled to break up with mum as well. Oh yeah, you don't want to feel like you're dating your partner's mother.
Speaker 3: And light and easy. I mean it could have been like muscle muscle chef for one of those A bit.
Speaker 5: I don't mind. I was on in the lead up for our wedding.
Speaker 3: Should it work, it might be time for a comeback.
Speaker 2: Well, what an exciting time for this lady. It was announced on Friday that well we're used to hearing her in the afternoon Joe and.
Speaker 5: Tim, she's now moving to the morning. She's going to be hosting over Breakfast in Sydney and we'll see her on the Telly Tonight with Australian Idle at premiere seven thirty on seven and seven plus.
Speaker 1: It's a Ricky Legod frowning. Is there anything she cannot do?
Speaker 5: Sleep in?
Speaker 9: I can't sleep in and I'm unsure about the wake up time, so we'll just have to see how that covi go.
Speaker 6: It's a bittersweet here in Melbourne because we're losing you from the afternoons.
Speaker 9: Well, we will still be on from five till six You'll still be able to hear Tim and I from five till six pm, WHI, which is very no sorry six till seven.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm stuffing it up.
Speaker 1: God, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Freaky brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brain, what it's called? So not Ricky Lee.
Speaker 6: How long because you are your glam like you, you're a beautiful woman, but you are a glamor gal. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? Because I'm breakfatless about it for breakfast radio. I think I've been trying to finesse a twenty minute face.
Speaker 8: How long do you take?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm look at me.
Speaker 3: Is it worth it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I'm a snoozer. That's my biggest problem. So my arm goes off at four twenty or four thirty and I hit snooze.
Speaker 3: Cups.
Speaker 5: See, I've done rinky with Ricky before. She's filled in a couple of times past co hosts in different city like maternity contracts and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And you did fine, you were fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, I take I take my work seriously. I don't like getting up in the morning in life, but if it's for work, of course, of course. But I've slowly been preparing my body. Tim hates me talking about this, but I've slowly been preparing. I went away to Europe for the Christmas holidays, and the good thing is is when I came back, I was naturally waking up at four am. I've kind of stayed in that zone, which is kind of wonderful.
Speaker 3: Where it's tricky is when you go out the night before. Well, no, you can only go out on Thursday night. I reckon Fridays, Thursdays. Thursdays. Yeah, it's an night.
Speaker 1: If you have a wine on a Monday, you are stuffed for the.
Speaker 8: Really, But do you go out on a Thursday night?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Friday shows in the camp.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just like a couple of around here on a Friday.
Speaker 3: We'll put it all on one page for you. We'll send it out.
Speaker 8: I would like any Tipson.
Speaker 3: Naps on the couch andvana Is can'ting up Wi.
Speaker 6: This is a.
Speaker 1: Conversation we had the other day.
Speaker 6: The difference between a nap and a sleep and my this is this is how I decide for it. A nap is pants on, a sleep is pats off.
Speaker 3: Yes, and pants off?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not really good at nothing. I'm a bit scared about that.
Speaker 5: How's how's Tim gonna go with morning not going out during the week.
Speaker 8: Oh, he's fine. I mean this guy, he needs to be studied. He barely sleeps.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care about sleep.
Speaker 9: He doesn't need sleep. He's just a freak of nature. And I, yeah, I'm so jealous of that because I'm a real sleeper. I need a lot of sleep otherwise I'm a horrible person. They called me Dragon Lady.
Speaker 1: That was the nickname I got after my second week on Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she's in.
Speaker 2: My phonos because whenever my phone rings and the kids are in the car, they're like, Dad, it's Dragon Lady.
Speaker 3: Work. The Dragon wants you.
Speaker 8: But it's harder for women too. We've got hormones. You guys don't have to deal with all of that stuff. It's so much harder we have to put on makeup.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's talk idle because you're on the Telly it's back for another season.
Speaker 5: Are we running out of singers in this country?
Speaker 9: We definitely aren't. This is I I feel like it's kind of the douchey thing that everyone says. And they're promoting a show, you know, the biggest year ever, the biggest this it's the biggest challenge ever. It's the best thing as we've ever had. But I was genuinely shocked this year. I don't even want to talk up how good they are because they are so amazing, and I keep waiting for the day where I turn up to set and there isn't anyone good and everyone's shit.
Speaker 8: But it just doesn't happen this year. For whatever reason. I don't know what is in the water.
Speaker 9: Every single episode it's just stacked wall to wall with incredible talent, and I just I feel so honored to be a part of this show and ushering in a literal new generation of seeing There's a lot of these guys weren't even born when I did the show.
Speaker 8: This is how young all of these guys are.
Speaker 6: That's hard to swallow, isn't it When you're like that and they remind you the kids, yes, was born there, you're all right.
Speaker 9: They have these little divid like little you know, things that they've got on their faces, looking after their voices, and I'll ask them, oh, what's that being nice?
Speaker 8: I know what it is, and then they lecture me on what it is like I'm not a singer.
Speaker 5: On them.
Speaker 1: I have no trillion records.
Speaker 5: Speaking of which, because marshes on the shows and she we love marsh We love Marsha. Have a chat with her about her daughter coming across the best on the old one celeb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's left because she hadn't done a poo in six days.
Speaker 3: And also she sold fifty thousand records fifty five sorry right, one thousand records.
Speaker 8: Facts, timies, friend fak news around England.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're in a big club together. We're all forty. I'm not.
Speaker 5: She just turned it week week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we threw a fortieth four and the other day she just forgot I didn't forgetting things. And then the Daily Bail gone on board.
Speaker 6: The whole plan was just just stitched me up so that the Daily Mail would say I was forty and they didn't work.
Speaker 1: I think go headlines about sir day party, dare.
Speaker 8: You the same thing to me?
Speaker 9: He's been him and Joel have been have been getting like hands and to wish me happy fortieth birthday and playing it to me for years.
Speaker 3: Like it's just oh we got her dad, do we happy? Even Bobby was like, I remember forty years ago when you came. How does how does being forty? How's it changed? Has it at all?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 3: Really it doesn't, does it?
Speaker 9: Like it's such a stupid thing to say age is just a number, but it really is. I mean everything hurts.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 9: I've had to start stretching in the morning so that my back isn't saw all the chimes?
Speaker 8: Who got that to look for?
Speaker 9: To?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really you really are?
Speaker 6: When we were doing our ins and outs of twenty six, I was like in stretching before any kind of that anything.
Speaker 9: Otherwise you feel broken, like I legitimately thought I broke my back one morning when I woke up, and then you just get like a weird knee pain, weird neck mane and the heaps of hair all wait in the shower and do breakfast radio.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm aging and dog years. It's just a tragedy.
Speaker 5: Give you your dentist number. You can help with the face.
Speaker 1: Yea dentre work emergency bowtops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not going to touch your teeth, hey, Ricky Lee. You'll be able to see it on Australian Idol. The premieres brand new series Tonight or Brandy Season Sorry seven thirty Monday seven and seven pluses.
Speaker 5: We can catch it. Hey, Ricky, congrats on Sydney Breakfast on over. You and Timmy are going to kill it.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Hellive you Dean.
Speaker 2: Morning, Melbourne Fast approaching eight o'clock five K. Question on the way it is Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Let's talk Ao.
Speaker 4: Rebuccon Helena Rebuccons is the one, six, four or six Open champion.
Speaker 5: Colockers Australian guys.
Speaker 6: I missed the AO already, me too, although I'm not going to miss the late nights because I couldn't stop watching and I had so many I went a couple of times, so many late nights watching it.
Speaker 3: It's just so easy just to check the Telly on and watch the tennis the sound track of the Summer.
Speaker 1: I was lucky enough to go to the women's final.
Speaker 6: I was well, I did not have a ticket and Jack Charles from the Christy Swan Show was invited.
Speaker 1: And invited me to go. Any such a cool guy. He invited me to go as his plus one. On my phone, Gray goose.
Speaker 6: Lemonaces we were talking about and you couldn't get them. They sent some to my house. What how on earth did your final stash? They said, we know I sold out, we know you love them. And then when I got to the tennis they came and bought me something. I was so embarrassed. They brought them to our seats.
Speaker 5: But to the that's the difference Clinton, I'd be like, drink.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 6: I started handing them to people because they gave us a tray four and I was offering them to people around us.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that to the human right. The team at Grey Goose, I mean, there was two people talking about well.
Speaker 1: They actually are I think, yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I was here.
Speaker 5: I was like, I wonder what they were like.
Speaker 6: You know what actually happened? The pr agent called a friend of mine who called me and I said, oh, just send him to my I said, we've left work for the day, send him to my ass.
Speaker 5: Hey, can we talk to lib spotting a lot?
Speaker 6: Just quickly, there was a situation the final moment of sable Anka's match, So the last game well ended up being the last game of the match and the second last point before it went to match point.
Speaker 1: She served it and.
Speaker 6: As it was too late, the serve was half about to be hit, and a guy behind me screamed, guys, Saberlenka and she got distracted and missed it.
Speaker 1: And then it was match point and she turned around.
Speaker 6: He was sitting right behind me and she said shut up, and I was like, yes, screamed it at him and I was like, oh my god, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Jack and it wasn't me, and we were like, oh, it was this guy behind us. He was so imparted. Was it the same cost to the match?
Speaker 3: Was it the same guy last night?
Speaker 5: After the men's final. Shout out to the Kia CEO who got up when they do the big trophy ceremony and everything because they're the major sponsor. He got to do a speech today.
Speaker 16: Ka stands as a global leader in mobility and in shaving the future.
Speaker 1: Get Algazon boring, Oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 3: There were some celebs in the stands. I did notice that the PM was there until all hours of the morning till thirty at the men's semi, which was good to see.
Speaker 1: Friday night.
Speaker 6: I was in a bar on Friday night and at about one forty seven I was still there. This group of people just erupted and we were like what happened and they were all.
Speaker 1: Like Djokovic just one. We were like at two am.
Speaker 6: And then I left and the crowds were just filling out, filing out. You know what, everyone stuck around.
Speaker 5: This is what's going to suck now the a is over is that was like my leave pass, Like if lou was like when are you coming home? And we just had the public watching the tennis. Oh yeah, yeah, games still on. I'm still finishes, but I'm out.
Speaker 6: And then Bobody realized that the mixed doubles were playing mex and obviously we've got to stick around for that.
Speaker 5: I got to support the mixed doubles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can't be leaving early.
Speaker 3: Man of the people, I'll be home.
Speaker 1: The conclusion of proceeds.
Speaker 3: Who won the mixed doubles title did win? I don't know their names, John Piers, the Lydia.
Speaker 1: But to tell you the truth, I don't even know the name of the woman who won the women's Elena Rabukana from Kazakhstan been under the radar.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's very softly spoken, very cute. Might to say cute, Well, you called the plane earlier. I think she'd probably rather.
Speaker 6: But yes, you're right. There were many celebos in the crowd. Well, one of my celeb spotting was Bill Gates was there sitting.
Speaker 3: Directly off the bad timing. Yeah, Paul Gates is beans dragged drags the mud.
Speaker 8: No, he was there.
Speaker 1: Ah, Sarah Snook was there last night.
Speaker 3: I didn't say, I didn't see yeah, Tim.
Speaker 1: It means the Australian captain of the cricket team was there.
Speaker 5: Sarah Snook from Succession.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was there last night, Lam Hemsworth and Gay.
Speaker 5: I didn't say.
Speaker 6: Next I didn't. I don't get invited. In fact, I didn't get invited to the women's was someone else's plus one the other big stars that were there, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't get invited, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Raffer was there last.
Speaker 8: Was there?
Speaker 5: Who else?
Speaker 1: I mean heaps of people?
Speaker 5: Did I see sigarettes from Change.
Speaker 3: She was?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Veronicas were there with their sunglasses on.
Speaker 5: Did you see him?
Speaker 3: Nah? But heaps of how many lemonaces? Did you have a tray of them? Box?
Speaker 1: Who else? Did I see that? Apparently? Mark Weber was there?
Speaker 3: Did you see him?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't see him.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning Melbourne. Just gone thirteen past eight. I'm very nervous about a guest who's going to be joining us in the next fifteen minutes, so I feel like a stitch up could be coming my way. Oh really, before we get to that fellow worker of yours, Clint Victoria in Geelong. Were you a Coles or a Safeway boy?
Speaker 3: Clinton? No, as a Safeway boy rival to arch Rivals driver.
Speaker 5: Victoria works at Coles.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Hello, How are you good?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 1: Are you off to work this morning?
Speaker 17: I will be a little bit later.
Speaker 1: What time do you start?
Speaker 17: Eleven o'clock?
Speaker 3: Pay opposite to us?
Speaker 6: All right, Victoria? Here, how this, here is how this game works. I can't speak this morning. We've got three questions lined up for your fifty dollars question that's easy, a.
Speaker 1: Medium question for five hundred, or a hard question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: This morning, she's locked in. She's gone the five caps. Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear a question.
Speaker 6: You hear three two, one countdown, Victoria, you need to answer before your time is up.
Speaker 1: It's that simple. Correct, cash is yours?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: Bluck?
Speaker 5: Ready to go?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: For five thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Who won the Grammy four Album of the Year in twenty twenty three three two one.
Speaker 5: It's topical.
Speaker 1: If you again, if you were going to guess anything, no.
Speaker 5: Idea, it's topical. You're gonna kick yourself.
Speaker 19: It is swift speak.
Speaker 3: Again, Mara Styles.
Speaker 1: He'll be on his way. He shortly just announced his tour. His new album is dropping just over a month.
Speaker 5: Look, I'll tell you what. I'll check your two hundred dollars fun Lab voucher.
Speaker 19: All right, amazing, Thank you so much guy.
Speaker 5: No ways, you'll love it. Fun Lab's great. Harry Styles picking up the Grammy and Grammy's are.
Speaker 1: On today, right, they are there happening as we speak to Greek Up and he's rolling out.
Speaker 3: Apatar up for some of the year, is it? Yeah, that makes sense. I suppose it's big spend nearworm E.
Speaker 6: But coming up next with celebrating your milestones Melbourne. What did you do for the first time? Perhaps over the weekend thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: In return?
Speaker 2: I got two hundred dollars office vouch office works vouchers up for grabs nice thirteen twenty four ten. What did you do for the very first time over the weekend. Could be small, could be big, could be random. The random ones are the best. We'll hear the phones next on over You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clintyre as well on a Monday last year.
Speaker 10: It's just another milestone Monday. Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is the time on that we celebrate something you've done for perhaps the first time.
Speaker 1: On the weekend or recently.
Speaker 5: I've got one thy twenty four to ten is our number, if you've got one in return, I got two hundred dollars office weeks bouches up.
Speaker 1: The grabs, whilestone.
Speaker 3: I'm pleased to say no, don't, don't, what, don't, et cetera. What I had a sober weekend. I didn't go out clap him in Melbourne? Thank you? Are you serious? I didn't go out, stayed home Friday night that Friday night, Judge, because of the toe.
Speaker 5: It was on the dance floor at Circus, so we couldn't go.
Speaker 1: Did you go out and not drink or you just I just didn't.
Speaker 3: Just did not go out, didn't go out, just got some chores done, started packing for the States because we're off to Cali, in a few days.
Speaker 8: Oh what a time.
Speaker 5: Got some chores.
Speaker 3: I got some chores done. Life is a lot different when you stayed hunt.
Speaker 1: You're talking like you've actually got an issue. Proud of you for acknowledging it.
Speaker 5: So am I well done?
Speaker 3: And you were me that the weekend I.
Speaker 1: Wish I didn't go to go to circus. I did a Friday session and a Saturday session.
Speaker 5: Mama went.
Speaker 6: First of clapburin clatbvering, and you know what I reckon? I did seventeen steps yesterday.
Speaker 3: I did not know it to the door to get breath. Do you know?
Speaker 6: I got up, I had breakfast, had a coffee, and I breakfast and Paul was going out for lunch, and I counted down the minutes until he walked out the door so I could go back to bed. And I fell asleep at one pm and worked over at four pm. So I did a full three hour sleep.
Speaker 5: That's asleep, not a nap.
Speaker 1: That's always. I put my pajamas on and went under the cover and went back to bed.
Speaker 5: That's living, all right, Susan working on a milestone Monday. What do you do for the very first time over the weekend, I went.
Speaker 20: To lunch in the city, met at least twenty other women who are over sixty. I found the group on Facebook travel Buddies for Women over sixty, and I never knew any of them and I had the most amazing time.
Speaker 6: Oh, Susan, that's amazing. Now would you recommend that for other people?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 1: What made you want to do that?
Speaker 20: Welcoming? I separated recently and I decided that I needed to make more friends and friends speak.
Speaker 1: It is hard, isn't it?
Speaker 11: And I love to travel.
Speaker 20: I love cruising and they're planning one in June.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was planning one in June.
Speaker 6: Christ So for any other women out there who might be feeling the same, because I think there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: People out there that will be able to relate to ault. What's the Facebook page called?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 20: It was Traveling Buddies over sixty Australia and I have meetings in Victorian and yourself amazing bus.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know you got something in common, chat about travel, how much.
Speaker 1: You hate your ex husbands?
Speaker 2: Conversation booky Spot thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 6: Are we?
Speaker 5: Good morning? What do you do for Milestone? Monday?
Speaker 7: Good Morning?
Speaker 19: I went surfing on Saturday for the very first time.
Speaker 1: Flapper in there you go.
Speaker 19: I think I went pretty well. It was only a practice surf that I managed to stand up on the board twice.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. Well done, you can go again. Yes, definitely she got the surfing.
Speaker 5: But see, I wish I learned where.
Speaker 1: Where did you go surfing?
Speaker 19: I went to urban surf.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Awesome that waves are always going there.
Speaker 3: Well did you skateboard?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 3: No? Because the skateboard skateboarder is often, of.
Speaker 1: Course your roller by God's time for speed skating.
Speaker 5: We're taking the shaw to California. Let's hire roller.
Speaker 6: Blacks had roller blading is easier than roller skating.
Speaker 1: We'll look not I can't do that, and Ken that can be your activity.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Noah, Good morning.
Speaker 13: Noah, good morning. I played for the first team for the first time in basketball.
Speaker 3: Wow did you did you shoot any? Shootney baskets?
Speaker 10: I scored?
Speaker 3: Oh sick?
Speaker 1: Give your team a shout out? No, what's your team called? Oz Cougez. Good on you, Noah, well done.
Speaker 2: Laren will come down and Coach Clinton normally supports the Cougars on a whole different level.
Speaker 5: On the weekends.
Speaker 1: Fan of the Cougars in here loves the Cougars. Yes, wow, gee that turned on it didn't it?
Speaker 5: Clip?
Speaker 1: Do you guys have a gold name? Look where it landed that bagfire.
Speaker 5: We're doing Milestone Monday.
Speaker 1: Alsia and Gisban, Good morning. What are we celebrating.
Speaker 6: We are celebrating the fact that I played Bingo Loco for the first time on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Oh was our producer, Jazz the MC?
Speaker 14: He absolutely was.
Speaker 5: Did he have mustache?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He did.
Speaker 6: Dirty Bingo Loco for those who aren't aware, is where you go and drink quite a lot and play bingo basically for adults.
Speaker 5: We did it as our team Christmas party one year.
Speaker 1: It was correct, It's so much fun.
Speaker 6: Yeahh Did you get up on the stage at any time?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 20: One of my girlfriends did, though she won.
Speaker 1: Because it's four and sometimes there's adults things to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Correct, that's what we put the proud owners.
Speaker 1: Okay, clapper in ye, well of it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure take that on the front of the on the way home.
Speaker 3: Last.
Speaker 10: It's just another Mulestone Monday.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to your.
Speaker 10: Family and prayers.
Speaker 2: All right, just go on twenty five past. It's still to come this morning. Your chance to get on the standby list. You win your very own trip to California. We're got a family holiday out for grabs. Flying Quantas will give you a chance to do that. But next I feel like a stitch up's coming my way?
Speaker 3: Can we talk celebrity perks? Lauren? What perks do you?
Speaker 1: What perks do I get? Well?
Speaker 6: I got Centum, Greg Goose, Lemonace Is on the weekends because I said I loved them.
Speaker 5: We got nice metapacks the other day, we did, we did.
Speaker 3: Now I bet you don't have something I crave, and that is a secret black card which gets the privilege the A listers access to free That's right, fr e chagirl Charlie's.
Speaker 5: I saw this floating round in the news last week because Nando's, I remember, back in the day had like a special.
Speaker 1: Black card, a black card entitle.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: I was talking to Hamish Shenandy about it. Nandy said, back in the day they were given a Nando's Black card and apparently they could just walk into any Nando's and everything was free. Well, but apparently apparently Andy got in the habit of taking his mates to the license Nandos stores.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm getting on the beers.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He traded it like a.
Speaker 5: Bar and I think the card was revoked.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be hush hush, so this insider. I can't believe the paper did a special investigation.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this was in the newspaper.
Speaker 3: The insider added they didn't want to be named because they feared they might lose their privileges.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't want to lose that.
Speaker 3: It looks like a black A mix, I actually did. It looks quite flash yes.
Speaker 5: Now, I remember last time we spoke about.
Speaker 1: This, because we had Nando's account for a while. Didn't we did?
Speaker 5: Last time we spoke about it, Tom who is the head of brand at Nando's, reached out on our Instagram page. I went, guys, I'll hook you up with a chip account.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so someone who worked he had the card and he took off and took the card with him.
Speaker 3: Walk about it.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it again. In fact, even when we had that account, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I know or me didn't cash it in once.
Speaker 1: Now, so why did we lose the privilege?
Speaker 5: We've still got it? Do it account it's it's Tom's on the line now from Nando's. Hey Tom, Hey guys, how are thank you for your work?
Speaker 1: By the way, from Nando's. No, no, no, the chip account is gone.
Speaker 3: It's gone, seen or heard of it for six months.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think you might have to have a word for your teammate that sat next to you, because it define still getting used.
Speaker 1: Jason, did you care?
Speaker 3: Hang on? Hang on?
Speaker 1: No, no, Jason, don't you talk Tom, collaborate?
Speaker 5: Just hang up Tom?
Speaker 1: Stop Tom.
Speaker 7: Well we we we checked the balances of these cards on a pretty regular basis. And I mean, I've got I've almost got. We can forget Spotify. I've got Jason's Nando's rapsing review, which I could.
Speaker 1: Because I knew nothing about this.
Speaker 3: I thought it was not stop ja, hang on, garbage guts. Let's let Tom speak.
Speaker 7: So so we we had a little jump in and across the last six months, Who's dining with us twenty four.
Speaker 3: Times on the black car?
Speaker 8: Never once, no go on top.
Speaker 7: Thirteen times he's used Nando's deliveries. I assume he didn't fancy leaving the sofa. When he does get out and about, he gets around a bit He's been to four different restaurant fitz Roy's, Highpoint, Clayton, South Melbourne and in those six months he's plopped up a bill of two three hundred and twenty dollars and cents. So's he's in a good pasture.
Speaker 8: Never ever once is he offering.
Speaker 5: Not once?
Speaker 3: Besides that'll get you.
Speaker 1: Why did you love it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, why didn't you ever tell us?
Speaker 14: Hang on?
Speaker 3: I've said in the past, like you told us it had gone to God because someone had left taken it under his team.
Speaker 1: We're all gone for lo okay jazz. Look, they're all blowing up out there.
Speaker 15: So just before we finished up for Christmas, us producers went across and Nando's here in said Melbourne. We're like, we'll treat ourselves. You guys have gone home because we still had access to the courage. We were in in a lovely launch. You're all really excited.
Speaker 3: Tapped the car.
Speaker 15: They're like, there's no money left on this. So we all had to ourselves there is nothing left.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 1: There's a physical card that you have and that Jase has that Clinton I don't have.
Speaker 3: It's like a bark. I've never seen it. It's a bark card, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Tom?
Speaker 3: Is it it is?
Speaker 7: It's it's digital, so he's obviously pinched it from your five G account and he's kept it for himself.
Speaker 5: Hey, Tom, who's teamy you on?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 6: He's on out because you've been ripping us off thirteen home deliveries?
Speaker 1: Whoa, this is what it's wrong?
Speaker 6: I would you were so critical of the former staff member who kept using it and turns out ten times worse?
Speaker 1: Was it actually you using it the whole time?
Speaker 5: I swear to god I have not been at Nando's fits for it? South Melbourne? Different story Clayton.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did go to the Clayton and South Rand and thirteen home deliveries.
Speaker 5: Who went to Fitzroy anyway? Tom, thank you again.
Speaker 1: The former employer who doesn't work here anymore, it's still using it.
Speaker 5: We might ned you barco.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 7: I we'll say what we can do. Jase, I have to share this on the line and.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no, he's had his turn.
Speaker 3: Just give yes, thank you Tom? Tom?
Speaker 5: Can you clean something up?
Speaker 2: Is it true about the old rumor Hamish Nandy had a black card and it was a right because Andy would take his mates and Nando's and get on the beers.
Speaker 7: Oh look, I think as a dedicated to employee of Nando's, I could possibly confirm or deny in nice existence. But we'll let the rooms speak to themselves.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should be criticizing anyone. Twenty four twenty four bills is right?
Speaker 5: Anyway, we must leave it there. Thank you, Tom, Thanks guys. Have a good day O, great.
Speaker 1: Day ahead, great starvation.
Speaker 3: You know what the family is? Well fit, isn't it?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 3: I haven't been it the family?
Speaker 6: Or do you have teen home deliveries on our account that he told us no longer existed.
Speaker 3: That was for team morale and you know what you've done.
Speaker 1: Thrown it out of the window.
Speaker 3: It's dead. It is just you're dead to us.
Speaker 2: Twenty one to nine, bad time to be traveling together on a long haul flight. But we are taking the shade of California and you two can win your own trip coming up next on over.
Speaker 10: Jason Lawrence, California.
Speaker 7: Okay, I feel better.
Speaker 5: It's trying to work out my plane outfit. I just tried Quen's pants on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you took a liking to his pants and they just stripped down in front of me and tried them on.
Speaker 5: Well, we did a fitting room in the studio. Yeah, so you're going to go to industry today and buy some forests.
Speaker 3: I've got an industry very close to home.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They look comfort to fly in.
Speaker 3: What happens? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I thought they looked.
Speaker 5: Great on me. They're like formal tracksuit pants.
Speaker 1: They're like soft trousers.
Speaker 3: Very such a funny words, soft strike.
Speaker 1: They're kind of light and fluffy, comfy.
Speaker 2: We are taking the show to care we are.
Speaker 6: We're going to be in downtown l A by the end of the week broadcasting life to you. Now, I know that sounds amazing for us, which it is, But the best party is Melbourne.
Speaker 1: You two could be winning this trip of a lifetime.
Speaker 5: You think we want to go, We're only doing this to test drive it for you and the lovely people that visit California.
Speaker 6: Are taking us to the super Bowl Super Bowl Sundays, which is Monday.
Speaker 3: Patriots Chicken Wings.
Speaker 5: You can see Hawks, Patriots parties, Tower Gate parties.
Speaker 1: Are We're going to ride across the Golden Gate Bridge. We must, we must, we should send you to the prison. Swim Jays, Swim leave him there.
Speaker 3: It's rumored to have sharks.
Speaker 5: I've gone down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Sharks they do a swim, they do do a swim.
Speaker 5: I'm all good, not good.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we will be there by the end of the week.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Now, if you would like to win your very own trip to California, all you have to do is go to the website and OVERFM dot com dot au. Otherwise hit up the novaplayer app and we could be ringing you back and putting you on the stand by. Listen and we'll point out there's something going to be ten people on the.
Speaker 1: Stand boy, yes, so you've got a very good chance. Is that Maria in Ashwood? Yes, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hi, you are one of ten people on the standby list to win the family holiday to California.
Speaker 13: God, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: No worries.
Speaker 2: A beautiful accommodation. There's the w Hotel in LA. We'll give you like ten grands weather quantas hotel credit and you can pick where you want to stay.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Maria, you're from Ashwood, you've been to the States before.
Speaker 1: No, my goodness, get your passport. Have you got a passport.
Speaker 9: I have.
Speaker 13: Everything's valid, even the road trip.
Speaker 1: Map out awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you planned it.
Speaker 1: She just planned a road trip, all right, Maria. Well you are one of ten in the running to win this once in a lifetime Holliday on us.
Speaker 19: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: No worries. Visit California.
Speaker 2: From Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. I made the executive decision. I booked the car for us for the road trip to Palm Springs.
Speaker 1: So you chose the car. What'd you get?
Speaker 5: It's comfortable.
Speaker 3: Who's driving?
Speaker 5: Well, that'll come down under the ultimate game of rock paposes.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest.
Speaker 6: You guys don't want me to drive, that is true. I'll navigate. I'm a good navigator and I'm familiar with California.
Speaker 3: I noticed in the little photo we put in our socials it was me behind the wheel. I trust you. That was a bit.
Speaker 1: I'll trust you the most.
Speaker 3: Get the car.
Speaker 5: Rog pick features in a lot of a lot of TV shows.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not. It's not convertible from National Lampoons. Where's as cordiash you.
Speaker 1: For coming is it that truck thing from Beverly Hillbilly, Yes, with.
Speaker 5: The whole team in it, all the way to Parms Black Goal.
Speaker 3: That is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 13: We are.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go the money exchange that what local travel X shop. I'm going to flight Center at Southland. Wait do they change money at flight Center?
Speaker 5: They've got one of those little what those little money kios in the corner.
Speaker 3: Ah do you do at the airport The airport exchange rates a bit? Yeah, they take a bit too much wonderful food quarter. I'll be distracted.
Speaker 1: Any way, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: We are heading to California very shortly, and you have a chance to win this holiday of a lifetime too. Or you've got to do is jump on over FM dot com dot au or on the noverplayer app and you can register and we could be calling you back.
Speaker 1: We put someone on the stand by this today.
Speaker 6: There's only ten nine now on the stand by list and you could win this amazing holiday.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 10: Thank you for me.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 1: We are out of here, We sure are.
Speaker 3: I did check the weather in the States. It's it's beautiful. Well, it's like twenty six, twenty seven every day.
Speaker 1: Pack a jumper for the evening. Oh yeah, I know, yes, sand France, a little palm springs would be warm.
Speaker 5: Cardigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were saying before you need to take a shacket.
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: You're going to wear a mannigan?
Speaker 3: And I don't mind a cardigan.
Speaker 1: We hear on Friday when he wanted to take a satchel.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I've do?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? The cardigan? I really will look like Alan from the Hangover.
Speaker 1: You're a baby carrier. You're a baby no the kids?
Speaker 3: Would you be holiday if I brought my Uniclo bum bag?
Speaker 1: Are you going to wear it across your body like an air shape? Or are you going to it around as.
Speaker 5: A bum base? Your security? You're going to get you you No, I've got the cardigan.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Does the cardigan have you are two big bullets at the front? What color is it?
Speaker 5: That's great?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: With your gray pants? I think you need to mix it up.
Speaker 6: Today made Clint take his trousers off and tried them on, and then because his panicer, he was like, I think I need those Yep, someone go buy me those pants.
Speaker 1: They look good on Clip, they'll.
Speaker 3: Look good on me.
Speaker 6: It's not always the case, but actually did look quite good on a bit like you're having a midlife crisis, but they look pretty good, so.
Speaker 5: I spot on, have a great day round Sinama.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake up feeling good following them on the socials