Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable, catching hemmer.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love. On today's episode of Where's Your Head At, we are joined by Georgia Hazarati from season three of Too Hot to Handle.
Speaker 3: Georgia is here to clear out some of the things that Harry Jowsey, her ex, said whilst on our podcast last month.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hey Georgia, Hello, I'm going.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to Where's Your Head At? Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: Oh, thanks for having me. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: So I have to say, and you probably get this all the time. You look so much like Margot Robbie.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to say that when you're said you probably get this all the time, because everyone says that, but I don't see it. At all. I think that maybe because we have a similar smile.
Speaker 1: That's I think it's so different.
Speaker 2: Look, I literally was about to say that as you were smiling. Yeah, as you were smiling. When she said that, I was like, oh, yeah, I can see it now.
Speaker 3: I can see you playing her little sister in a movie one day. Like, I'm just gonna say it now because I just can see it happening.
Speaker 1: Producers to contact.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, and they're gonna be like, Margree needs a little sister, and you are the perfect person to play your sister.
Speaker 4: I'm so down for that. Like, spread that word because I will definitely do it. But I don't think I look anything like her, but I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Look, your ex Harryjowsey actually came on our podcast, which I think is how you discovered our podcast.
Speaker 2: Probably you got center.
Speaker 1: You were in a couple of our videos.
Speaker 3: You were a big topic of conversation throughout the whole podcast. So we're going to replay one of the points that was kind of like the contentious point of something that he said in the last podcast.
Speaker 1: We're going to hear that now and then we're going to respond.
Speaker 5: But Yeah, me and Georgia, I think we just kind of we went through the motions. There was a lot of things we both needed to work on, and yeah, just this second time around with the breakup, there was just some things that happened that I found out about that I don't think anyone in any relationship would be comfortable continuing relationship with And I love this girl with my entire heart, Like there's not one person that I regret losing more that than her, Like she's the most incredible, intelligent, gorgeous human on the planet. But just for my own safety, I just I don't know if there was a way for me to mentally move past some things that happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically Harry said he wasn't comfortable continuing the relationship with you guys for his own safety, and that was something that you were like, what the hell, Like, what's this about?
Speaker 1: So do you want to explain that to us?
Speaker 2: A lot of people had their opinions on the TikTok, so let's clear the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: To clear the airs. So actually I spoke with Harry about this after yeh, I was sent that a few times from people very close to me that were very concerned with the way that that came across. So before I even saw it, I was like getting all these messages and phone calls from my friends and they're like, have you seen that podcast? And I was like, no, but I'm sure I already know the kind of thing that he's putting out there. It's been like a continuous like, so I just didn't expect it to be any different from what was already being said. Right this was different because it kind of implied something really that could be taken a few ways about me and could look really bad. So I spoke to him and he said he didn't think it came across that way, and he was happy to clear it up, and he commented on it and clear the air where he meant his safety. It was implying that he was protecting his heart. And I feel like, bad choice of word, definitely, but I don't think, you know, he meant for it to come across in that way, but it did. And online you have to be very careful what we say about people because how you say it. That's why I never like speaking about relationships, because one thing can go fifty different ways. So I spoke to him and he was really apologetic and felt really bad, and then I commented on your thing and clear it up. But never have I ever been a safety concern to anyone in my life. I'm like literally the most mothering, like caring, friendly person, and I get that from so many people. Like that's my favorite compliment when someone says that I give them like a safe feeling. I get that a lot, and that means the most out of any compliment I could get because I love that and I love when people make me feel that way. So having that the world safety thrown in there was like so upsetting, not gonna lie, like cried about it the whole day. I was like, people wouldn't think I'm like unsafe to be around, and like I literally pride myself on being like a motherly figure. That's why I studied midwif free because I love like giving people that safe connection during their most like vulnerable time, like during birth, which is super vulnerable, and I'm like that person that makes them.
Speaker 3: Feel safd I would feel safe having my baby with me as the midwife.
Speaker 2: I know, and to be fair, I wouldn't think that like you're making Harry feel safe for his life or anything, like You're not gonna look at your so small and dainty. You're not gonna hurt You couldn't hurt a fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that's what I was thinking, And I was like, no, people are going to think I'm a horrible person.
Speaker 3: Now. No, Well, let's talk about the relationship with Harry, because you guys are a little bit on and off. So what's kind of like, I know, there's two sides to every story. We kind of got his version of events. What's your kind of version of how things kind of played out between you guys?
Speaker 2: Should we start from the start how you guys met.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course. I always loved talking about this because it was actually really amazing how me and Harry like started our relationship. I think it was really cool. I went on his podcast and we were talking about it for a while when my show came out, because he has a lot of people from other like seasons of two at to Handle on there to talk about their experience, So we were talking about it for a while. And then I actually went away to film a new show which is coming out soon, so I couldn't go on his podcast for a few months. And then after the filming had finished, I flew to La so I was like, I'm going to go on the podcast, and we organized with each other and I've like gone in and it's just the weirdest thing because instantly, like the vibe of us was so we had like a really strong connection. We just could not stop laughing, like we didn't know what we're laughing at. We were both just like blushing like little kids like laughing, and the guy that like co hosts his podcast with him was just like so confused. It's like a joke or something, because like nothing's been said, but they've just like not stopped laughing the whole time. So instantly we got along great, and I just felt like things really they just kind of naturally happened. After that, we went to Coachella together because I didn't have any one to go with my friends pulled out last minute, and He's like, come along with us. So we went to Coachella together, had a really good time, and then I think we both just decided, like we both realized we had like a little crush for each other, and then it kind of just grew into something more, but happened really naturally, and like it just went from like being really good friends to something more so it was really nice, actually, but I think in a lot of ways, everyone has different things that they carry from previous relationships, and I think a lot of those little things started to come out on both ends with both of us, and also just being in like the public eye and putting things online and having everyone's opinion on it was really hard on me. And I mentioned a few times things like if he would go on a podcast and kind of appear more single than he is, he would upset me. And he agreed and he understood and he would take that on board. But little things like that caused like us to have little arguments. And there's things I did as well. I'm sure that he would not have been happy with. But on my side there was like those little things, and I feel like we didn't come together over those conversations. If they kept coming up, they would like draw a big rift between us. So kind of grew into something more than it needed to be, and like it actually wasn't that big of a deal, but we ended up breaking up. We were not together in that time. I'm sure Harry explored other things and I actually did not, but I hung out with someone and I think the way that it came across and the way that he ended up finding out about it when we were back together. Where I can say I went wrong is that I didn't mention I hung out with this person and he's someone that goes to a lot of similar events to us, and we did bump into him a few times. So where that comes across bad is I should have just told him about it, but nothing happened, So I felt as though like I really didn't need to, but knowing now, that's something Harry would have wanted, and I should have done that so very much, aware of the fact that that upset him had hurt him. But we were not together and I literally just hung out with someone and nothing even happened. I never kissed anyone, I never even did anything like so cheating definitely didn't happen. I never cheated on anyone in my life, and I never would. I am very mature in the way of like, if I know I don't want to be with someone, I want to be with someone else, I will tell that person, Hey, I'm having like a bit of a confusing situation going on right now where I don't feel like this is right for me, and I'll end it. I'm mature enough to do that and then go and explore something else, so I didn't cheat on him.
Speaker 3: So obviously this has happened. And then Harry's obviously talked about for the safety of his heart, like you know, he couldn't get back together with you because of this situation. If he now knows that nothing happened, does that mean that there's a potential that you guys could get back together.
Speaker 4: It's funny because we've actually spoken, We spoke since the podcast you did with him, so I think that might have sparked something because on that podcast he was like saying he was like saying he wanted he wanted to talk to me, and I watched it back and I was like, that's so funny because like the day it came out, he actually contacted me. But I'm not sure really what the future holds there. He's obviously in la and I'm in Australia at the moment. I have plans to move over there for a few months or something when my Before My New show comes out comes out in February, so I'm planning to go over there, and I don't know if that will like rekindle something between us. I'm not sure. Like, I'm open to it because, like I obviously love him very much and I don't lose feelings like that, yeah quickly. Yeah, I'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you guys make something.
Speaker 3: It's really nice I guess for like us, Ozzie is to kind of see a beautiful Australian couple get together in LA and to be really doing amazing things. I mean, even everything that you were saying about how like you only sleep with people who you have feelings with. I can definitely relate to that, and I think you're such a great role model. So I mean, it would be great to see you guys get back together and kind of rekindle something if that door is still open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think it definitely would be. But I'm just not sure if either of us are ready with our situation that moment to be in a relationship. I'd like to think we were. I want to be in a relationship, but I just don't know how ready Harry is for that and how much it would work given our lives right now. So I don't know. We'll see, but yeah, I'm open to it definitely because I love him.
Speaker 2: Do you have anyone else on the go right now? Then? Is there any other guys?
Speaker 4: I don't really speak to people. It's very funny, I'm going to look to anyone when I'm home, especially like I'm so I know this whole area and I've like grown up here, so I know every one of their data is one of my friends. Or it's just like there's no options here for me because I've grown up with all these people and I know too much. I like to meet people overseas. Yeah, yes, I am.
Speaker 3: Is there a part of you that's like not really wanting to hook up with anyone else because you are still in love with Harry and you kind of have hope that you might get back together. Is that maybe why you're holding off getting with anyone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like looking at my kind of history when I get out of like a long term relationship, it's the last thing I want to do for ages. Like with my relationship before Harry, I didn't see anyone for like a year. I literally just didn't even go on a date. I was like, I can't do this because I will panic over like comparing the connection I have with someone to a previous relationship, and I can like really easily overwhelm myself and go home and be so depressed about it. And if I don't try and like rush into dating, then I don't have that feeling. So I'm like, let's just enjoy life, like, let's just see what happens, not force anything. If something's meant to be it or just come to me. Like, I don't need to like force myself to get out there and date or like try and see people like fill a void.
Speaker 2: I think that's healthy. I make the mentality to get under to get over. I don't think that works.
Speaker 4: So I've done that and I cannot explain how depressed it made me.
Speaker 2: It makes you feel worse, hur reckon. It makes like it's such a strategy. You're just dealing with people that you don't have any connections with, any care for.
Speaker 4: It makes you think about that person so.
Speaker 2: Much more, exactly the one that you're actually.
Speaker 1: Speaking of.
Speaker 3: That. Did you hear Harry's comment where he mentioned that he said to someone who he was like seeing that what was it that he said to them, you're making me miss my eggs?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, that I felt really horrible when I heard that. I would hate as a girl to hear that yeah, I think that would be like really like it would make me spiral if someone said that to me, but I do.
Speaker 2: But being yourself where you sort of like that makes me feel good.
Speaker 4: Not really, because I don't feel like having to sleep with someone to miss me is like a compomentary anyway, exactly. Yeah, I feel like my presence at everything should be missed without you needing to like fuck someone else.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so we had Chase on the podcast recently. I don't know if you listened to that episode, but what were your thoughts on?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what, I like appreciate how random Chase is. Like when I first saw him online, I was like, this guy is just like the biggest, like cringiest person. When I met him in real life, I was like, you know what, He's actually all right and I feel like it actually comes from a good place, but his delivery is just so off, like he's actually not like this. I'm super into myself, like I think I'm amazing post and he's so humble in real life, like you meet him, he's like so sweet, like the stuff he talks about, I'm just like actually so deep, like way deeper than you are online. And he's on the new show that I filmed. We're on it together, and I got to see a really good side of him on there, Like I don't know if everyone will, but I got to see a really good side of him on there, and afterwards, like, he's lovely. I think he's lovely.
Speaker 2: He was hinting that you guys hook up.
Speaker 4: I can't confirm all deny it happens, but well, he looks there's definitely a lot of dating on there.
Speaker 1: He said that he hooks up with the Aussie.
Speaker 3: So I guess when we see the show, we're going to have to figure out how many ouzzy girls there are, and then we'll have to narrow it down from there.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's a bit naughty for saying that is the only one. She's like, shit, maybe someone's mixed on there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Someone part of this friend.
Speaker 1: What's this show called? You guys are on together?
Speaker 4: Then it's called Perfect Match. It's like a similar like it's a dating soul vibe show with just like all Netflix's favorite people in the one show. I would kind of compare it to like a Bachelor and Paradise vibe're the best of and put them in one house and it's super like it's just so crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, imagine that's so very dramatic.
Speaker 2: So you filmed this before you met Harry?
Speaker 4: You said yes, ah.
Speaker 1: And now Harry and Chase live together.
Speaker 2: Toge they live together, close to each other and hanging out.
Speaker 1: They don't live together, but their friends Harry know.
Speaker 4: That then or yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Like I, I obviously hadn't met Harry yet, so there's like really nothing that I could have done different, Like I hadn't even met him. I'd spoken to my over Instagram. His ex is also on this new show. There's a lot more awkwardness involving Harry, but like it's like I had no idea who he was. I never met him, So, like, right, it's hard because.
Speaker 3: How do you think you'll feel watching that and seeing you and Chase kind of hook up them.
Speaker 4: He told me he's not going to watch it, so I understand. I said, it's probably a good idea. If it was me, I wouldn't want to watch it, just because, like if you care about someone seeing them seeing them in that kind of environment is just like not fun, Like would you ever want to see like an X that you cared about and data for a while be on dates on TV.
Speaker 2: But if you knew it was, if you knew it was before you started dating though, Yeah, but Matt similar.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, you know exactly what I mean.
Speaker 2: My X film Bachelor in Paradise and then we were dating as it aired.
Speaker 3: And that was Salt City.
Speaker 6: Really, even if it's beforehand, it's still for some reason like triggers so much like jealousy, Like I can't imagine watching him on a show dating like I would actually like freak out.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I wish I was better than that. I think that's what I meant that I didn't care that I like, you know what I mean, not to care. But it's hard.
Speaker 4: It makes you jealous. It just makes you jealous, like there's no way around it. And they make things look so like sparkly and romantic on TV, like it just really is not fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what do you think of Chase going after Claudia.
Speaker 4: Then so funny? Like that's just such a Chase move because like, Okay, it's not funny in the fact that she's with someone, but it's funny in the fact that Chase is just so chaste. Like after my show, he was like reaching out to me like unsending messages, sending more and I was like, what's going on? Like this guy is so random, but like I think he does that with everyone, Like he just does that with every girl. So as much as it's like a shocking situation for them, I don't actually think he had like super crazy bad intentions with it. I think he probably he's very much into like content and collaborating with other people in the same industry. And I think he definitely would think she's attractive because she is. She's very attractive. But I don't think his intention was to be like, let's steal her away. I think he wanted to probably just make some cringy tiktoks like that's Chase.
Speaker 2: Speaking of like DM side ins, who would you say has been the biggest celebrity or famous person that's swiping to your DM since the show? Oh, this is a safe space, it's just the three of us.
Speaker 4: It's not safe up. I'm going to like opt for a non dramatic version of a person. I think, like, Okay, didn't slide to my DMS, but on a dating app reached out to me, And I would say I think Lewis Hamilton probably best known successful Yeah, wow. I didn't even reply because by the time he messaged, like, I'd been sitting on that app for a while but like wasn't using it and I was like kind of seeing someone. So I just like I didn't even reply.
Speaker 3: He left that was Hamilton on Red but like not in a mean way.
Speaker 4: She's a lovely guy, but like I'm just like, I don't talk to multiple people at once. I just can't do it. It's not good on my conscience. I don't like doing that. So I just didn't reply.
Speaker 3: Well, Harry mentioned that he had a celebrity crush and that was Madeline Kline.
Speaker 1: Was that right? Who is your celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: It's a really good question. Oh okay. Weirdly enough, he's Australian as well. The guy out of Euphouria that plays what is his name, yeah, Jacob Elity, Jacob ELDI. I am obsessed with him. I actually think he's so beautiful, like but like it's just like his whole vibe just seems so cool. His Instagram so vib Like I don't know something about him that I just think. I don't like to be obsessed with him.
Speaker 2: He posted that he was at a pub in Richmond a couple of months ago, and my sister lives in Richmond and she literally went down to the pub. But she's engaged as well.
Speaker 4: I just got to go.
Speaker 3: So if Jacob Eldy slides into your DMS, will you reply?
Speaker 4: If I'm single, yeah, I would definitely reply.
Speaker 3: Because I mean, look, if it doesn't work out with Harry, that could be a nice cute little couple of still a couple of Australian.
Speaker 2: Would What about for all the guys listening out there that are listening and they're like, okay, I want to slide into Georgia's DMS? Do you have any tips for them?
Speaker 1: Do you reply?
Speaker 4: Not? Really? Like, I don't really reply to like Instagram slide ins. I don't know why I used to. I don't know. I just find it a little bit like cringe. It's hard to talk to me. I'm not gonna lie because I like meeting people organically. I think that that's the way that I really get it along with people is when I see them in person and it's not pressured and I'm just like, oh, there's like he's got a good vibe about him, charismatic. This could be something going on here. That's how I like to meet people online. I like, never take it serious, whether it's like a dating app or like Instagram, Like, I rarely ever take it seriously, and it's just how I am. I like, like old school dating. Yeah, like notebook vibes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you're like a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 4: I am, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: What would you look for in a guy? Then? What qualities do you look for? Let's start off with looks first and then go to qualities.
Speaker 4: Looks wise, It's very difficult for me to say, because all my exes look completely different, Like they're very different, like some are short, some at all, some are like blue eyes, blonde hair, some have dark features, like they're all so different. I usually am attracted to you guys with lighter features than i'd consider I have, because I like like opposite to me. So I'm like half Lebanese and I have like naturally like darker eyes, darker skin. So I like people with lighter hair, lighter eyes, surfy vibe. That's like what I've kind of always gone for mainly. But that's just like not to say I don't like other types because I usually like it's always different, but personality wise, I love someone super charismatic. I love someone that can just joke around a lot. Doesn't if you like if you, I don't know, shit, talk a little bit with them. They can give it back. They're not going to be like awkward. They can. I don't know someone that can just hold their own because I'm very like I joke around a lot, and I don't really take much seriously unless it's like I take it right relationship very seriously. But I don't take like I'm very like easy going. So I like someone easy going, spontaneous, that someone that wants to travel with me, see the world of like experience things, get out of their comfort zone. But also is like super easy going to be around and funny. I love funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon that you'll end up dating someone in the spotlight or are you kind of like open to meeting you know, a random guy from down the street.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like, I don't care about that at all. I think it would. There's positives and negatives to both. So I think it's difficult to date someone in the environment that I'm in because it's very public, but it's also easier because we do the same thing. And we get each other's work and we can relate to each other. So there's like that aspect, and then there's like, if they're not in the scene that I'm in, it's I think, a lot less pressure and it's probably a lot more natural and like you know, you can keep it a lot more private, which is also a benefit. But then also it might be really difficult because my life is very on the go and I travel a lot, and if they're not some from that understanding, it could be hard. But I'm open to either. It neither matters to me. It's just really about how I get along with the person, right, and that's all I really care about. To be honest, I can make it work if it's like worth, if it's worth that, like, I can make it work pretty easy.
Speaker 3: So okay, So what do you consider to be a red flag in relationships?
Speaker 4: What I've noticed over the years, anyone that will say that they have a lot of crazy ex'es is like a huge red flag far because when they say that, it's usually because they make them insane, and you end up finding out why later that they're all crazy because they gaslight you all the time and turn you into crazy. So that I find if they can't speak nicely about someone they've been with, huge red flag, Like I want to hear that you respect that person and you guys get along and whatever, like you don't talk, but if you saw them, it would be great, Like there's no awkwardness because that shows maturity and respect. And if say, we're gonna end, I want to see that from you everyone that I'm with. It's a very good point and I've learned it the hard way many times. A guy I saw from Australia used to talk so badly about his ex make out she was very, very crazy, stalk of vibes, like, and I was like kind of manipulated into thinking that she was. And it was actually because he was just leading her on the whole time I was seeing him and keeping her there and really messing with her head, so like it wasn't she was crazy at all. If anything, he was crazy. Yeah, so that's huge.
Speaker 2: Guys. What did I say? Women crazy? Men make him go crazy?
Speaker 1: Men make that men make crazy women crazy?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I look sometimes maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously your ex Harry has a lot of exes who are in kind of the same scene. How did you feel about that.
Speaker 4: I didn't really feel like much about that. I don't really like pay attention to people's previous relationships when I'm with them. It's more just like how we get along. Like, obviously he's in that scene, so he's got to meet a lot of people in that industry. Like it's just it's just gonna happen. Like you're in LA, you meet people at events that do the same thing as you do. It's just like organically happens. So the fact that he dated quite a few people in the same scene is just like I feel like kind of normal when you're in LA, Like everyone does that. So I didn't think much of it, and I still don't to be honest, Like I'm sure he would date someone out of that scene if he had that connection with them. Yeah, I don't think that's like a make or break thing for him.
Speaker 3: Did you guys bump into any of his exes out in LA?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, all the time. Wow, I'm not awkward at all. Like I know who I am, and I know like what I bring to a person and a relationship, And I don't compare myself with anyone that he's been with, Like he's got beautiful exes, like I've met few. I went on a trip with one of them. We got along great, Like she's lovely, and I see what he would have seen it in her, Like I like her a lot. She's lovely, and I've also had I've filmed with another one of his exes, like obviously didn't know Harry then, but like I don't know. I just I can see what he would see in them, Like I'm not going to sit there and be like, oh my god, so awkward. We can't go anywhere that they are at, Like I'm not that kind of person. And also, I believe you can't stop someone from making their own choices as much as you try. So nothing I would do to prevent anything that's going to happen, I don't think would Like whatever will be will be. So if I go somewhere and I meet them and I get along with them, like I think it's the best option.
Speaker 2: Would you say you're a jealous talking relationships then.
Speaker 4: Or I am jealous and I'm working on that, But I'm not jealous like in the way of people he's been with he can't speak to. I'm jealous with actions within the relationship, right and how I'm like made to be shown as like someone's partner. If you're telling me every day that I'm the best thing that I ever had happen to you, and you love me and you want to marry me, but you're giving other people a different impression. That's the kind of stuff that's going to bother me and make me feel like, you know, insecure and jealous, because it's putting yourself out there to be a version of you that's not giving people the wrong idea.
Speaker 2: You were saying that you didn't like Harry would act single on his podcast or when he'd.
Speaker 4: Go on not his podcasts, and it's not really like how he would act. I think it's like a few ways that he would answer questions, just I know he meant it from a not a bad place, Like he's just he's funny and he jokes a lot, and that's what I love about him. But then when it comes to serious things, it can be what I don't love so much about him. And that was one of those examples, like if someone is asking about me, I just want you to say either nothing or just say nice things about me, because I speak highly of him every opportunity I get I will speak highly of him, and I don't do that because I want people to think, you know, I'm a nice person. I do it because I love him, so I just want that same kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: So did you feel like he wasn't speaking nicely about you?
Speaker 4: I think a few times there were things that left it looking like our relationship was less serious than it was. And I wasn't the only one that got that impression. It was a consensus of an opinion. Like you would read the comments and they would really upset me because it's people saying stuff like, she's a smart girl, but this is a very dumb decision to be with someone that acts and treats like they're like single. It just she needs to have more respect for herself. Things like that would really upset me, and I can't ignore that because I am a smart girl and I don't want people to think I'm some like dumb pushover girl. I'm not. I know exactly what I want, and giving people that opinion of me is just I don't think fair.
Speaker 2: But surely you could, like you could compartmentalize like that. When he goes on a podcast and he answers in like the moment. It's not the same as hell, like you know, I mean, surely at home, but she doesn't have to feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but I can also think, like, you don't have to speak like in a way that makes me look bad. You don't have to figure about me at all. I would actually give you that option if you want that option. I don't care if you don't talk about me at all, but don't like present me into be like something less than I am, because if you value me in our relationship, I want people to see that as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I just want an example though, of what you're talking about, because.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'll give you a really minor example, because this one's like not a big deal at all. But I don't want to like be super dramatic. I'll ease myself into the it's only.
Speaker 2: Because it's only because I've got like the same issues. So like I'm just wondering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll give you an example, and it's not that bad. You probably won't think it's that bad. But I thought it was a little bit hurtful. I did that. He did a podcast. We were very much together in the midst of our relationship dating, and someone asked him what he wanted to go on TV wise, and he said I'd love to call him a bachelor, and the girl replied saying, aren't you in a relationship? And he's like, oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: When that's done, well, that's like that's yeah, okay, I can understand why you'd care about that.
Speaker 4: But I was like, that's like a little bit like why am I with you if you see this as so like disposable. Yeah. So I felt like really hurt about that, and I would bring those things up to him and he just didn't see it as being like that much of a big deal. That's what hurt me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you meant that's a huge deal. Yeah, I think so too. I thought you meant more like, say, he's on a he's doing a podcast, and he's like sort of he's being his charming self, and I thought if that's like no, no, no, I sound like I'm so far right now, but like no, like I have the same problem. And then like people like, well, why are you acting single? And I'm like, but that's just me.
Speaker 4: I know Harry's like that, but I'm also like that as well. So I have a lot of understanding for that. I'm very charismatic, and if I talk to someone more often, then they'll get the wrong impression because I'm very over friendly. So that's like something I have a lot of sympathy for. I can be too friendly and titter on the line of giving someone the impression I'm floating, but I'm just not. I just get along with people very well. So I struggle with that myself, and I don't have any issue of him doing that in a podcast setting with a girl. That's not my issue. It's what he physically like says that. That can sometimes hurt me because people take it as in like, why would you be with someone that doesn't value relationship at all? That's how people take it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I just sit there and think, why am I in that? Because I want someone that does value me. So that hurts.
Speaker 3: When you first met Harry, I mean he does have a bit of like a playboy kind of reputation. Was that something that maybe worried you getting into that relationship with him?
Speaker 4: It did, But I also don't really like to attach people to things they've done in the past. I'll tell my own experience with someone because if I was being judged on how I was in every previous relationship by every new partner, I think that would suck because you grow and change so much. So I never looked at him and thought anything I've seen online I'm going to judge him for because I don't even know that that's fact. And I also want to see how it is with us. Everyone's different in every relationship, just it depends on the person and how you are towards them and whatever. I knew, I wouldn't tolerate anything less than I deserved in that aspect. So if there was anything shady going on, or if I felt like he wasn't committed or loyal to me, I would have ended it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that with the comments like the one you just kind of gave an example with before that there potentially was any sort of shady behavior going on whilst you guys were together.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, actually like I actually just think it was more for attention. His whole job is very much reliant and that's not a bad thing. That's like I rely on that as well. That's why I post tiktoks, That's why I post photos first, trap he kind of photos. That's it's attention that you need in this industry. As gross as that sounds, so like some people do more than others would for that, and I just think in those situations, that's what he's good trying to get, you know, a little bit of clickbait, a little bit of fun out of it. Nothing, no harm is meant out of it. But when you bring another person into it and they're in a relationship, it can be difficult if you're used to doing that kind of thing and now all of a sudden, it's not acceptable.
Speaker 2: That's why we've been so successful for so long, because he knows what.
Speaker 4: He's doing, yes, and that I have to pride him on because not many people make it as far as he did going off the back end of a TV show, Like you usually have a lifespan and then you fizzle out. So he's done really well to maintain and keep going up, and it's worked so well for him. I see why he does it. I'm not like, you know, I get that you said before.
Speaker 2: You said before about Chase as well, like he's got his persona that he portrays online.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing, yeah, exactly, and a lot of people do because you have to run with what you've got, and especially if you go on a TV show and you're like player or you're like the douchebag. People know you for that when you come off that. You've got to keep that up.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to do.
Speaker 4: It's very hard. Like I'm lucky that you know, my audience sees me the way that I am and I don't have to try and do anything dramatic. For I could be more dramatic, and I could get more attention, but it's just not genuine to me, and I don't feel like that's important. So I don't do that. But a lot of people do do that, especially in LA everyone's got some kind of a persona.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of your show, you were on too Hot to Hand or how was that experience for you?
Speaker 4: I actually had the best time. Like I got along with everyone so well. I didn't find, like, you know, a relationship, but I made a lot of great friendships and I stay in touch with all of them. Like the experience itself was so amazing, meeting people from all over the world, like and just being in the one place. Now I have connections everywhere and like, say, I want to go to Hawaiian see Patrick and get him to like sing me another little guitar, so if I can go there and he'd show me all around, Like I have friends all over the world now, and it's just, yeah, it's been an amazing opportunity. Even after what has come for me. Now I have other opportunities with Netflix as well because of that. So see, it was sad, like one of the best things that happened.
Speaker 2: How did you get casted for it?
Speaker 4: They cast everyone the same way. They kind of reach out to you through Instagram on like a really dodgy little like bake account, and it just seemed so I actually ignored it for a month. I just thought it was like someone was trying to like mess with me because the photos on their site were like zoomed in, like super pixelated, like you couldn't even make them out, and it was like, Hi, I'm casting from such and such, and I was like, this is so fake. Why I even waste my time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was talking to Chase about it. They center I got it as well, but it was like a boat party thing or something. It was on a boat, yeah, boat party. I was in a relationship, so I ignored it.
Speaker 4: But really, damn, that's a shame.
Speaker 2: It's the story of my life. At this point.
Speaker 4: Oh no, See, I was like luckily single when they reached out, and it was like just after kind of COVID has happened, and I couldn't go anywhere for the longest time, and I really wanted to travel again, and I love traveling. So it came to me at the perfect time, and I was like, you know what, why wouldn't I, like I get to go to an amazing, like Caribbean like location and just have the best time meeting new people. I love doing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you lose any of the money like when you were doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I lost a little bit.
Speaker 2: You said, you have to feel a connection with so on.
Speaker 4: I know, but like I also like to have fun in the Caribbean. Like I was single for about a year at that point, but like I didn't even date after my ex for a year. And then I've gone on the show and I'm like, oh, new people, so much fun. Everyone's like good looking, and we're all in a country and it's like a vacation. So I kissed it. I kissed a few people, but like I didn't do anything else.
Speaker 3: How did your ex feel about you going on the show?
Speaker 4: Ah? Yes, so he actually called me. It was really weird. He's got like this telepathic way of knowing when anything in my life starts to become great, and then he would like reach out again. This is before I met Harry, so it doesn't talk to me anymore. But when I was in the midst of getting over him, it was like any time an opportunity would come my way, he had like a signal to reach out to me and try and like get back in my life. So he did that conveniently right before I was about to leave, and I said, oh, I'm not going to be able to use my phone, Like I'm glad we're on talking terms again, like we just had established a friendship because from hate to now we can be mutual. And I said, I'm not going to be able to use my phone. I'm going away for a month, and he's like, oh, try to dig for some information. And then found out, like I was telling me, was really happy that I'm like going and doing this opportunity. It sounds great. The next day he called me and like went off about it and said if I was to go on that he'll never speak to me again. And I said, that's crazy, because like my bags are packed and I'm going and I went, and if funnily enough, he did speak to me again. He wrote me like I was.
Speaker 2: To say, yeah, they always do. That's such an empty three.
Speaker 4: I always circle back. Yeah, he circled back conveniently right before it was coming out as well. This is just so your timing is crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you still have feelings for him at the time then?
Speaker 4: Like I was well over it by then. It was actually really good. I think the whole experience would taught to handle got me over it in a lot of ways because I could see like what my future would hold and how much a relationship with him doesn't align with me and my true personality, my true self, Like I just felt like I couldn't be that with him, and even more so now that I had a show coming out where I was just exactly who I was and he would have not liked it and made me feel bad about it. So I just put it in the back of my mind and really move forward.
Speaker 2: Good you Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: We have a couple of listener questions.
Speaker 3: The first one comes from Andrea, and she has asked, if Justin Bieber was single and you met him, would you sleep with him or COO cut with him if he was interested in you.
Speaker 4: It's a very controversial question, Andrea, thank you, very controversial. He's amazing and I've had a crush on him since I was like, what twelve thirteen years old, So it would be very much lie in it non truth for me to say I wouldn't want to do that as he's married. Definitely not but single be another situation. It's just some bieber like I don't know who wouldn't like he's one of the best people on it.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't married. I think you guys would make a pretty cute couple, thank you.
Speaker 3: Even though he's a cute couple with with Haley, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love their relationship. I think they're so sweet. So baby, oh, I know it's gonna be so cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, bear with me here. Reading is not my strong point. Madison asks do you prefer a public relationship or a more private one? You posted a lot of tiktoks when you were with Harry, and I was wondering if this was more for your career or you'd like to share your relationship with your followers.
Speaker 4: I'm like I've said, I'm very transparent, so I love sharing things with people. The only downside of that is that if anything does go wrong, it's like he said, she said, he did this, she did that, and it's so draining. So for that reason, I like keeping things more private, But I I also want to share things with people because I love people, you know, seeing my life, and it's just hard. That's what I don't know. And I'm trying to figure out this year. If I was to be with someone, maybe have like a time limit of how private I keep it for how long, say six months, and then if after six months we're still together, then open it up to the public and then see what happens there. But jumping into being online too soon, I think is not healthy anyway. It like can really damage something beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can well, Georgia.
Speaker 3: We are going to hope and pray over here. It wears your head at that that door that's still open with you and Harry can maybe be rekindled in some sort of way. But if not, we wish you all the best, and we know that la is going to be amazing. We can't wait to see all of the amazing things that you're going to be doing.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you guys. Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: It's been a pleasure chatting to you as well. You're so sweet, so thank you for coming on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: You guys are so lovely.
Speaker 2: This form shot no worries.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: By hie
Speaker 4: Mm hmm