Speaker 1: Jodie and Hazes Affair Podcast Friends.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: A little special edition, just a little behind the scenes type setup. We're just talking story. It's just having a bit of a yack, having some fun because why not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were discussing the greatest pills that we've ever interviewed.
Speaker 1: Pills, you mean absolute deals, pills people who were just knobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just people who just don't want to be there. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Can you go, have you got a top three for us? If you had a rule, go to biggest dick that you've interviewed.
Speaker 4: You grant you grant absolute winkers.
Speaker 2: Seems like a wanker.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a fumbling.
Speaker 3: Did you see when he was on the Oscars a couple of weeks ago and he did that interview and he gave that poor girl nothing on the on the worldwide stage.
Speaker 4: That's what he's like.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, he was promoting some movie and it was just like absolutely pushing shis and uphill. He didn't want to talk to us, and I think we just ended it early. But just obnoxious rude, couldn't be bothered, Like it was an absolute pain for him to have to do the interview.
Speaker 1: This is shocking because let's go back to the day. Let's talk about William Thacker and Anna Scott.
Speaker 4: I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible.
Speaker 1: I must apologize my house mate. He is a discussing Welshman. Yeah, you're telling me he's not quite as charming and lovely.
Speaker 4: Definitely not quite the opposite we did.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm not going to name who this is, but she's a terrible interview, like, just talks and talks and talks and talks and doesn't take a breath and goes off on these weird tangents. I'm not going to say who it is. A friend of mine interviewed this woman. She's an Australian singer back in the day and it was what we call down the line. So she was saying a studio in Sydney and he was back here in Adelaide. The interview ends, he thought she's disconnected and he said that obnoxious which will never be on this radio station ever again. And he hears the words still here and she went absolutely nights, tried to get him fired and completely refused to go on that radio network. Ever, again, I'm not going to say who it is, but I've had interviewed her a few times and it's exhausting.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Jess Malbour in that situation. It's definitely not Jess Mabo por She's absolutely lovely.
Speaker 3: And there was also one more that sticks out. So this guy, I'll just name him. It was Nick Jernopolos. So he had done an interview when I was working in another radio station. He'd done an interview here at Nova, but he'd had a blow up with Fitzi in the morning, and Fitzi, who's the nice spoke on the planet, had just mid interview, a mate, what is this wrong with you? Like you've had attitude ever since you walked in. This all went to air, so I'm not talking out of school. But then Nick came to our studio after that blot. He can only imagine the hostinness that we encountered after he'd had a fight with Fitzy on air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true though, I mean to piss off Fitzy, what have you done?
Speaker 3: I know, I know that was a big one. So yeah, they're top three that stand out. Something the worst I got to.
Speaker 1: My scn D as we interviewed Craig McDermott. Yeah, you actually would know as well. Yeah, because you got inducted into the Australian Cricket Hall of Fame. And tell me if this is an inappropriate or just not a very good question? I said, look, Craig, you've done it all. You've achieved pretty much everything he achieved as an Astralian cricketer. If you had to choose one highlight, what would it be? Should have heard the response I got got, oh, really you're going with that actually question?
Speaker 2: So I'm looking over it. So it was with Cane Corns at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Caane's giggling on what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he's on the line still regard did you piss off Craig McDermott in a previous life or something? What's something here that what was wrong with that question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, it turns out Craig just was a little bit sick of the media roots and didn't like that question. You've been asked a few times. But good news for Craig is he probably will never get hassled by the media ever again from him.
Speaker 4: No, they'll probably leave him alone for perpetuity.
Speaker 3: Now, But isn't that a shame when you've got such good guys in cricket, Like you've got your Gillies and your Darren Leman's and all those blokes, you know, Ian Heally, all those lovely, lovely guys, and then you get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very strange. It's quite confronting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a bit of a different cat. Have you had any others that.
Speaker 1: Actually I do have one. You don't listen, So yeah, I love some of the work from the listening SA. One of my first radio interviews, I he viewed one of the boys. Yeah, he was not into it on like I think it was probably the same as Nick Jenopolis, just not up for a chat at that particular moment. Yeah, it was the worst thing that he possibly could have been doing in his life.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I was doing a radio different right, okay, And I remember we asked a questions one word responses, yes, no, maybe, and then I finally said, and.
Speaker 2: Of course it was coming.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, look, do you have a relationship and you guys all friends with like say the hillton up woods, because you know, the hilltops in these parts of the word are absolute gods, and I got the oh, here it is. Yep, knew that was coming. Adelaide question about Hilltop Woods. Yeah, finally, I was wondering when that was going to happen. We have going, I'll just let we'll just let you go, mate, Appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have a good one, thanks anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we played this and spoke over it the whole
Speaker 3: Time and listen, so we're never to be played again on the network.