Speaker 1: We got Morning every Day Day, Adelaides, Congratulations you've landed at the podcast. Enjoy what your ears are about to feast on.
Speaker 2: However, I guess we need to give out a code word first and foremost for the kid Laurie tickets.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, do you mind if I do the honest today? Go on the okay, because I've been thinking this one up for a few weeks now. It is l Roy incredible. That's right, l Roy incredible, great thinking. Andrew, Oh, thank you very much. I appreciate that. Jean Roy genius, your father, he's on the money. Six nothing not Jesus is your one? Would this area, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Lose before we straighten up out to seven'clock until we do.
Speaker 1: I'm so fascinated by this story.
Speaker 2: So Ozzie's wanted sex worker who films adult content with barely legal young men to be deported after concerns for her latest schoolies stunts.
Speaker 3: If schools isn't concerning enough for the alcohol consumption, yeah.
Speaker 1: Throwing a sex worker hey. Bonnie Blue is a British woman currently living on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: She's been accused of predatory behavior behavior after she issued a public call out for school leavers to bonk.
Speaker 3: That's such an English, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Bonko?
Speaker 3: You're right, bomp, you go on their line up then.
Speaker 2: The self proclaimed high class escort has attracted a wave of criticism in recent weeks over a similar stup in the UK issued an invitation for newly eighteen year olds attending high school graduation celebrations to meet her at the Meriton in Surface Paradise. Do you know what the most shameful thing about this is? The Meriton is a really nice hotel. It's a really nice hotel and I stay there with the family every now and then.
Speaker 1: And I don't like the fact that this stuff's going on down the hallway?
Speaker 3: Did say that?
Speaker 5: Coming?
Speaker 3: Did you marry?
Speaker 2: Greg doesn't like the fact that this stuff's going on down the hallway and not in Israel?
Speaker 3: Oh what a concept to as well? What about this little quote as well, because people are like, oh, barely legal. It's absolutely disgusting. She said. Rather than comment on my tiktoks, people should complain to the government to increase the age from eighteen to twenty one. I'm only complying with Australian law. If it rises to twenty one, I'll then film with barely legal twenty one year olds. What about this, Bonnie? What if we lower it to fourteen? You're still comfortable like it's eighteen. I've said this for a long time. Eighteen year olds she.
Speaker 1: Is, she's talking about drinking or bonking.
Speaker 3: She's talking about bonking. Ah, but her knows with.
Speaker 2: Bonnie, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just takes me back.
Speaker 3: Are you saying? Are you saying that you're a massive fan of Bond? Say that and you support her wholeheartedly? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, But can I be Devil's advocates for just.
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, fully grown adults pay for it, don't they. So if you've got an eighteen year old who is legal paying for.
Speaker 2: It, oh my god, silence in the room.
Speaker 3: Hang on a second. What can you are you?
Speaker 2: Bonnie Blue, I'm just saying, I mean, everybody's outraged, but they're eighteen year old young men. Oh I'm sorry that the adults pay for sex all the time.
Speaker 3: Because you live next door to a brothel.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I can tell you some tales about the men that used to walk down my lane way on their phone.
Speaker 1: Right one day, I saw someone that we used to work with. Really, yes, it is so much more frequent than people think.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that we're divided on this and one person's gone one way and one person's got another way. There's no way you can predict which way, Joe you would have gone.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like goo, she needs to be deported. Well, I'm going to back in Bonnie. They're eighteen, Okay, they're adults.
Speaker 7: There you go celebrating normal dads of Adelaide doing hot things. Jody and Hazes hot dads of Adelaide Calender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing it here.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 6: I love this.
Speaker 1: I love this concept. If you're a dad out there and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I don't know if I'm hot, Like I'm kind of like, I'm normal, I'm indecent, Nick, but god, I can do some hot things that make my wife go.
Speaker 3: I think specifically, you need to ask yourself, do I go out of my way to try and make my wife and friendly happy? Because if you're one of those dads, and chances are, and I've learned quite recently, you might be really really arousing your significant answer, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You'd be shocked.
Speaker 2: Surprised are the things that get us going, Like you know, if you if you cook a meal, if you do the school, if you do the laundry, or even if you just wear a nice uniform.
Speaker 1: There are things that you guys do that you're so unaware.
Speaker 3: A man in uniform? What about a parking inspector?
Speaker 2: No, it's the CB for me on the parking inspectors, you know how they can get around with the cebe's like, is that genuinely necessary?
Speaker 1: Who are you calling?
Speaker 3: Calling back up? Where does he inspect? The HQ by the way as well?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jody and Hazy's Hot Dad's of Adelaide, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to be in the calendar, you just need to register it.
Speaker 2: Register yourself, will nominate your partner for Jody and Hazy's Hot Dad's of Adelaide calendar. Jump on the website. Now, let's get to something that you've been withholding from the team. You know how I mentioned a little earlier this morning that I spoke to your wife Kara, and she gave me information about you wanting to have a communal toothbrush for your entirely, which is disgusting by the way.
Speaker 3: That all my little demons that Car is very happy to tell you firsthand. We're not sure.
Speaker 1: We're good friends. It's fine, we're happy to share information.
Speaker 2: Now, something that you haven't revealed to the team.
Speaker 1: Were you in a calendar? Were you in calendars?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was in the calendar.
Speaker 1: Okay, what years?
Speaker 3: Oh, look, I'm pretty sure it's twenty ten, the Central's Boys, the Doggies calendar.
Speaker 6: The Doggies did a galloner.
Speaker 3: Doggies did a calendar.
Speaker 2: Jeez, I hope you want a premiership that year, because otherwise that's really aggressive putting together a shirtless calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: And look, she saw me some photos of this, and I think I think I was missed December. Merry Christmas, ladies and gentlemen. I remember at the time thinking that I was crash hot. I also remember time thinking that I was built like someone on the front cover of Men's Health. And now when I look back so much need to just sort of tone that that confidence, young man, because you're not what you.
Speaker 6: Do.
Speaker 1: You do some push ups before I did.
Speaker 3: About a thousand push ups. I finished my thousands push up about a second before we took the shots. So that's as inflated as I can look well.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, Cara has provided me with a copy of the said calendar, so I think we might whack it on the internet. He's up there, Jody and Hazy Instagram, mister December himself Andrew Hayes. Can I bring that closer place because I just need to look deep into these eyes?
Speaker 3: Look firstly, shaven Torso too, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I actually shaven Torso.
Speaker 2: Let me Oh my god, you you dull You're smoldering. Those eyes are smoldering. How did you get that sexy look going into the pupils?
Speaker 3: That's probably stoned As a joke, No, i'd sell you what happened. I've got this confused sort of red I thing going on because I did so many push ups on really pot.
Speaker 2: Please check it out, everybody, and please get involved in our hot Dad's adelaide calendar. Is anyone else's kids using your phone to message other people?
Speaker 3: It's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very dangerous. And we discovered just how dangerous it was last night. So it all started when we were driving home from a family dinner and the thirteen year old was in the back seat, going, Dad, I need to use your phone. I need to RSPV for a party like that, And I was like, what's an RSPV, Bob.
Speaker 1: She goes, you know, an RSPV. I need to tell them that I'm coming. I'm like, do you mean RSVP AnyWho.
Speaker 3: Ah, Yes, that's it right, yes, yes, yes, but when a thirteen year old says it was such conviction and attitude. Yes, he's been sitting now changed.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we get home and she's like, they do this all the time. They will write to other parents pretending to be us, particularly if they want to play. So all it's like we've given it the okay for them to go to their house and have a play or a sleepover, or go and meet Norwood whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: Like a permission slip via text.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so we're constantly going just write it from you, just say hi, it's Peyton. Well she didn't take that advice last night when she was rspving for this party to go to her friend's place, right.
Speaker 1: Because she's like, the mom needs to book the restaurant. I need to get back to it all right, off you go.
Speaker 2: So as she's doing it, Greg casually wanders over and check what she's written on his behalf. There was a typo needless to say, and it said, Hi, Crystal, I was just about to massage you.
Speaker 3: That's a poor start. It's a poor start of the text. Crystal was like, okay, Greg, very forward, go on high.
Speaker 2: Crystal, I was just about to massage you. And Peyton can't wait.
Speaker 3: He's a real sick oreg.
Speaker 2: This is the same man whose Instagram gets hijecked by with alarming regularity from the eleven year old who will jump on and she's followed all her little dancer friends and she'll write comments from Greg Gotti.
Speaker 1: Saying looking great body.
Speaker 3: So one day Greg's going to be sitting in jail.
Speaker 4: I swear as my kids.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is the new president. That much we know and very happy to say as well, someone who we speak to quite regularly and we can comfortably say a very good friend of the show. Yes is Channel seven's David Wood.
Speaker 2: And David is live from Washington right now. And David, you are currently waiting for Kamala Harris to come and concede.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Gods, give me to a really bad party. There's just a lot of long faces here. They've got the music pump and No one's dancing. They're all just hanging around.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: We're waiting for the Vice president to pop out. We'll be out in about half an hour or so to give that hotly anticipated concession speech.
Speaker 3: Now, wow, what she doing in the background, just sitting there sculling one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like one of those parties where everyone's decided to have a month off alcohol and no one wants to be there.
Speaker 1: It's one of those. She has put in a phone call to Donald she has.
Speaker 8: Had a quick little chat, and Donald Trump campaign has just put out a statement giving a little bit more detail around that, essentially praising the Vice president for her tenacity during this campaign and her professionalism, and then trying to strike that note of a unity, saying that they're now looking forward to, you know, putting the country back together, So a message of healing there. We'll have to wait and see if that does actually happen. Look, the US President Joe Biden has also put in a phone call to the President elect to and we're also expecting to hear from Joe Biden tomorrow night, and he'll be making that address to the name. But look, this has been a major shock for millions of Democrats right across the country. Of course, they thought that they were in.
Speaker 9: A little bit of a box seat there.
Speaker 8: I think there'd been a little bit of confidence amongst the campaign, and certainly the polls have been slightly leaning their way. They've sort of changed a little bit in those last final hours. But as soon as those first results came in, look, it was an absolute sea have read. They were swamped and there was no coming back.
Speaker 1: From that, David.
Speaker 2: One of the headlines that have read this morning, Donald Trump becomes the first twice impeached insurrection inciting thirty four time convicted felon to be elected president.
Speaker 3: He's going to need a big business on your LinkedIn.
Speaker 8: I mean, what a title to have, hey like, what a position to be in. But look, that hasn't disslayd the millions and millions that have voted for him. They weren't turned off by any of those things. He was due to be sentence to New York City in about ten days time or so on those state case the hush money charges. Will have to now wait and see what happens with that case. But with a number of those other federal cases that he was facing. Has this in the past few moments. The special prosecutor there, Jack Smith, he was the man actually bringing those charges against Donald Trump. He works for the Department of Justice in the United States, and he has just hung up his resigns, jumping before he gets pushed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, hey, David, just before I let you go, mates, I'm not sure. We've just had a bit of an open discussion this morning, and I'm not sure where it sits in terms of changing in national anthem and what the process would be for that. But can you sort of confirm or deny that there could be some sort of change and perhaps this could be the new anthem going forward.
Speaker 8: They're eating the dogs, They're eating the cats, eat the cat, the cat.
Speaker 3: Is there any insight that you can give to us right now?
Speaker 8: From Washington Now and exclusive from seven News. I was going to save at furst of the Morning Show with Larry and Kylie, but I'll let you guys know. Yeah, it is definitely happening that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've always wanted to wind up Larry and Kyly. There's no question about that, David war would It's a bit of a troubling time at the moment. It's very uncertain and unsettling, but thank you so much for having a chat and talking us through the logistics over the last couple of days.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you've done a wonderful job as always. Thank you.
Speaker 8: I love it, guys. It's been one heck of a campaign. I feel like I've been on a bender without the beers.
Speaker 2: He enjoy Carmela's party.
Speaker 8: I think it's more of a wake at this day.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you mate.
Speaker 2: Someone's having a bit of an argument over the score.
Speaker 3: No, I am just making sure that all the eyes are dotted and all the tea's across, just.
Speaker 1: To get you up to space.
Speaker 3: Battle of the Bank. The bang is competitive space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically we have a theme each week and then you come up with the song. I come up with the song, and then it is your opportunity to vote on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page for what song you.
Speaker 1: Want to hear tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Someone's a little salting that someone didn't update the score.
Speaker 3: On the board. Salty, I'm twenty one.
Speaker 1: To sixteen was written fifteen, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know why I really had to knuckle down and make sure that that's being corrected because I need to win every week. From ounder one for any sort of shot of this thing. Okay, that's how comfortable and how good you've been in this space?
Speaker 1: Oh thank you? Was that a compliment? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Has blacked out for a second?
Speaker 1: What happened? Okay?
Speaker 2: So this week's theme on the back of Jodyine Hazy's dad Bod calendar. It was sort of sexy modeling type vibes about it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go first?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: I go first? And I think in the title pretty much it speaks for itself, not talk about the dui. But apart from that, this guy is one of the sexiest guys on the planet. Yeah, justin Timberlake sexy Back makes sense, doesn't It really fits the theme beautifully. I mean, I can see anyone sort of cruising down a runway on this straighting around, look and left, looking right back, left, look over the show to turn around, go back to the front. Very nice roun out of music. Justin Timberlake sexy Back.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, okay, that's nice. It's a brief jealous Well, let's just wait and.
Speaker 2: Hear my song before you make any sort of you know, for any conclusions.
Speaker 1: So the theme is modeling.
Speaker 2: What a models walk on a runway? What takes off from a runway? It's a plane.
Speaker 1: What's the type of plane? It's like a G six?
Speaker 6: What the hell flack G six?
Speaker 3: This is a ridiculous connection.
Speaker 1: How did you get us approved?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean to get it approved? Battle the Bangers? Mate, there's no international Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 3: Con not a sexy song it is?
Speaker 2: That is a sexy song. That's so sexy makes me want to get McGill.
Speaker 3: Just just take us through it one more time and really simplify it for us. How is this linked to the theme this week modeling?
Speaker 2: What do models do? They walk on a runway? What takes off from a runway?
Speaker 1: Planes? What's the type of plane? It's a G six?
Speaker 3: But also am I am I going to it? Isn't it G six a car?
Speaker 1: No, it's a plane?
Speaker 3: G six is a car?
Speaker 1: A plane? What is it?
Speaker 3: It was a four? G six? I'll take your work for it. I stand corrected like a G six be sexy back. Please get voting and because gosh, gosh, oh boy, I need this at Jody and Hazy on Instagram and let's give this thing a crack. Battle of the Bangers we've all warned something to do. It's very very interesting.
Speaker 5: You need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what's in the news today to know this.
Speaker 1: Here is what you need to know.
Speaker 6: To know what you need to know.
Speaker 1: With Jody and Asy about the Lambeau guy. Do you know who he is?
Speaker 3: I know who he's now, but I didn't know about him before.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't really know his background.
Speaker 2: But apparently he founded this online company that frequently gives away huge cash prizes and luxury cars and provides its members discount products with retailers.
Speaker 1: But that's what he does.
Speaker 2: Can you remember that time that he had a three million dollar McLaren vehicle hoisted up to his thirty.
Speaker 1: Nine million dollar penthouse in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was Math.
Speaker 1: That's that's that guy. So what a flex body? So he's loaded?
Speaker 2: Well what about this he's been getting around Cole's, Monipara and port Adelaid. Yesterday he gave away one hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of coal'sbouchers to a thousand families.
Speaker 1: That's a bit nice, isn't it. This is what he told seven News.
Speaker 8: A lot of these people have supported me over the years, so it's time.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm happy to give back.
Speaker 8: It just shows how desperate, you know, some people are now.
Speaker 3: It's hard times.
Speaker 8: So happy to get out there and elp.
Speaker 3: And goulation to the lambo guy. That's a really very good deal.
Speaker 2: Could Yeah, he was also the guy who purchased I think a couple of houses on the block as well, so we ain't sure to cash.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's some for an overinflated device on the block. You know, they always self way more than they probably should.
Speaker 2: But my thing is always like, these are amateurs that built this building, Like, really, you're going to pay that for a house that like part time renovators made?
Speaker 3: Why is there a toilet in a living.
Speaker 1: But good on him.
Speaker 2: I like it when multi multi, multi multi millionaires give back to the.
Speaker 1: Millionaire's really nice.
Speaker 3: Okay? Can we segue from that story into a frisbee story? Who saw that coming?
Speaker 10: Not me?
Speaker 8: Not me?
Speaker 3: Adelaide's park lands have now encountered another unexpected threat, and that is plastic frisbees. So these frisbees can travel anywhere from fifty to one hundred and forty kilometers and several trees in the city. These green belts have been pepping with hundreds of misdirect hits. Frisbees are causing all sorts of damage in the parklands. The Adelaide Parklands Association, that is the APA.
Speaker 2: Can you let me know when their AGM is because I'd love to go along to that.
Speaker 3: Can I just say something about the APA? Oh my gosh, loose Christmas? But the guards of the APA, a bunch of characters, have said repeated impacts of this nature can lead to long term stress for the trees and potentially leave them vulnerable to the disease or pests, particularly bores. I don't know what to borer is, but I can guarantee you those meetings that the API will be quite a snorer.
Speaker 1: See what you do there? Speaking just very loosely of frisbee gough. Is it true, Producer Zoe, that you are.
Speaker 2: Approached online on some sort of forum, whether it be Tinder or hinge or what's the one you're on?
Speaker 3: Is it true that you're on? Absolutely you're mad for the frisbee, so come offered absolute mad?
Speaker 2: Is it true that you're a frisbee golf way?
Speaker 11: I went on one hind day with a guy that played frisbee golf, which I didn't know until I was.
Speaker 1: On the day. By the way, Oh, so he's dropped that in.
Speaker 3: He dropped that in and wearing a frisbee shirt.
Speaker 11: He was actually wearing like a like a golf collared polo shirts into shorts at our very casual pub day. And then after you told me make sure you tune into Sunrise tomorrow morning because I'm going to be on TV plays.
Speaker 3: There's a claiming you don't have blokes often when they're just sitting there just doing nothing, like they'll pretend it a golf shot or a cricket shot because doing the frisbee frisbee flick.
Speaker 11: Yeah, wet daughter drink at the bar and I look back and he's just flicking at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen him yet.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you walk through the parklast, you can see that there's like big chain things like that, which is obviously like in golf.
Speaker 1: I guess when you partner you stopped.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's what they're aiming for when they frisbee, and I was like, first like what what E's action?
Speaker 1: Then I realized that's what all the frisbee golfers. A drying is broady, good on them.
Speaker 3: It's a nice niche interest. And that's where your fine producers are Weday.
Speaker 2: Night, Saturday night, and then when she's and then when she's finished with the Frisbee golf community.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you yo yo is watch over?
Speaker 3: Can I come back on sickly.
Speaker 2: Disgusting habits discuss thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved in this place, because we discovered a few things about each other yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it's good to speak and get things off your chest and know each other more and more each and every day. We discovered that Jodie's a bit of a sicko when it comes to using other people's AirPods.
Speaker 2: By happenstance, stumbled on another pair of AirPods that perhaps I thought might have been mine that weren't really.
Speaker 1: I made the executive decision to keep them.
Speaker 3: That is that is sick behavior. And I think we can all agree on this.
Speaker 2: What's that I wouldn't be opening that big gob of yours too soon because I had a chat to your wife and discovered something about you that is infinitely more repulsive than me using someone else's air pods.
Speaker 1: And that is the fact that you, as a child grew up using your entire family's toothbrush.
Speaker 3: Oh great, having a crack of Bill and Dedre Hayes. My family we used to pretty much all huse the saftory. I understand now that perhaps that's a little bit strange, but because I grew up with that, I thought it was a complaining. I'm just saying that if our toothbrush has got mixed up, I have no issues using my wife's toothbrush. And can I just say, though she's aggressively against yeah, I think it's a nice wholesome family connection.
Speaker 2: Yup, that is revolting, And can I correct you there. I'll have a crack at Bill Hayes. Never Diardre, though, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: She's a saint.
Speaker 1: She is a saint, and she's off limits.
Speaker 3: She's very much off limits.
Speaker 2: So how does your wife feel about the fact that you, at any given moment could just be going cold.
Speaker 1: In that gob of yours with her toothbrush.
Speaker 3: She feels very very negatively towards that. Yes, yes, yeah, in fact, sometimes which I think I mentioned like it because obviously I leave sort of traces of water and I'll be like different rooms, back toothbrush, and I'll be like, it's okay, baby, and I'll try and give her a kiss on the forehead and she won't have anything. Sometimes she gives me a right jab right in the rips the run time, good honor, quite a little jab.
Speaker 2: And we've had quite a bit of feedback on the socials and on the text line just about how disgusting we are.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying we no, no, no, no, we but this you more so, you, more so than me.
Speaker 3: Felt like it was reasonably one side to appreciate the we in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we would love to hear from you. On thirteen twenty four ten, you or your partner's disgusting habits this morning out disgusting us.
Speaker 3: Please can we kick it off? And saws we with Bianca. Yeah, good morning, banker, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? Okay? Who's the pig in your family? My dad?
Speaker 3: Actually, what does he do?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 9: I caught him a few weeks ago. I went to jump in the shower and I found beard hairs in my razor.
Speaker 3: I just, I mean, let's keep it recently, PJ. But that has been.
Speaker 2: Everywhere seen some stuffs.
Speaker 9: And I walked out and I was like, have you been using this? And he was like no, And I was like, well, there's orange beard hairs in there.
Speaker 3: What about just before the raiser was about to touch you dad's face? And the rays is like, I wouldn't I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 9: Apparently it wasn't the first time, but it was the first time.
Speaker 8: That I caught him.
Speaker 2: Go and purchase your dad some specific Gillette raisors for his face.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Made yes, he's made sure to stock up now, thank you.
Speaker 2: The anchor turns out we're not the grossest ones in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? That's an excellent start. That's good, like the top shelf there for.
Speaker 1: The anchor, building a real solid base.
Speaker 3: Dob yourself in dB, A partner in DOB a family member in third on twenty four ten, what's the disgusting habit that needs to be heard? What a confronting day yesterday for both of us. Jo's those situations where you're talking and maybe you expose yourself just a little bit too much and turns out you have some really really disgusting habits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you have real things about yourself. Offare that you think that will never see the light of day. And yet here we are you telling everyone that I'm using ifpods AirPods that aren't mine.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's okay.
Speaker 3: We can only assume it's a stinky teenager he got them.
Speaker 2: From Jonas Jonas Jonas said.
Speaker 3: And also, I told you something which I grew up with because I thought it was completely normal. That is sort of basically sharing a communal family toothbrush that's fround in Western society.
Speaker 2: It's still ingrowined in you that this is okay.
Speaker 3: Well, there it is, because I've got it. It's not since learned that there's no one else that I can find on this planet who thinks it's fine, just.
Speaker 2: Any other planet. Even the aliens on Mars, they're not sharing toothbrushes.
Speaker 3: Mate, you reckon not okay if you're an alien on Mars thirteen, twenty four ten. We are taking calls. What's your most disgusting Habit might be yours, might be your partners, might be someone in your family. So we're talking all sorts of different things. Maybe you're using a raiser that's been using certain parts and then your dad puts it on his face. We probably need to get some not involved.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, really do we have to?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Clarence Park from Caroline. We'll speak to Caroline next. Thanks. You'll tell us a particular little story and it's not involved.
Speaker 1: That's also good.
Speaker 3: You can get involved as well. Thirteen twenty four ten your most disgusting habits out yourself or someone else.
Speaker 2: Talking all things disgusting this morning after you reveal to everybody that I am sporting some are pods that aren't necessarily my own.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness. What's that agreement?
Speaker 2: Coming from a man who has no problem, no qualms growing up sharing a family toothbrush. So you do things different in the country, don't you. It's not one of the New South Wales.
Speaker 3: It's not one of those things. We're not Hicks, but they didn't look like that like you are Hicks. That's the sort of either I'm getting from everyone in this room right now.
Speaker 1: How many people are in your class at school is true?
Speaker 3: I was the only one in my class and there was no one in the class above school captain two years in a road baby, Oh what a hero?
Speaker 1: Who'd you run against? Who was your vice president?
Speaker 3: Karla Harris?
Speaker 1: Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 2: So we're talking all things disgusting this morning on thirteen, twenty four ten, ostensibly just to make ourselves feel better.
Speaker 1: We're not that gross. Let's go to Carolyn from Clarence Park. Good morning, good morning. Oh my god, I'm almost too afraid to ask. Tell us about your dad.
Speaker 12: Okay, this is hab this habit actually drug her mom insane. We used to snort his nose and the taste and think and she got so angry at him because she said to stop doing that, and he just doesn't stop.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 12: So she take his tooth brush and leap and put it back in there.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a hectic power move from your mum.
Speaker 12: And he caught it, so he didn't do it any more after that.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no winners in this situation, is there, Carolyn?
Speaker 1: No winnow?
Speaker 2: Oh, and a special shout out to anyone this morning who's listening and who uses a hanky, because you're essentially recycling your boogers and then you're taking those boogers and you're putting them back on your person in your pocket, and you're going to carry that around all day.
Speaker 3: You're happy to carry that in your back in your front pocket.
Speaker 2: That's and then when you get home you put it in the wash, and then all those bookers just disseminated through the rest of the family.
Speaker 3: Clothes, getay guys, the books, get our guys. How are you nice to meet you? Sort of reception do they get from the other clothes? Not much? Thank you for sharing your discussing habits. You feel better jokes.
Speaker 1: Also, don't watch the book is in cold. That stuff needs hot. It needs as hot as it gets.
Speaker 3: It needs to be dissolved. Donald Trump, he's the forty seventh president of the United States. We spoke to Channel seventh David woy would not too long ago. Just get a bit of a feel of what's going.
Speaker 1: On, David.
Speaker 2: One of the headlines that I've read this morning, Donald Trump becomes the first twice impeached insurrection inciting thirty four time convicted felon to be elected president.
Speaker 1: Title He's going to need.
Speaker 3: A big business card on LinkedIn. It's all happening with Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris I think kept everyone waiting for about twenty five minutes, and we were saying, it's a breakfast television presenters nightmare to try and pad for that long about the US election.
Speaker 3: Isn't it interesting? Topics? Coming out, she.
Speaker 2: Did take to the stage. There was a lot of love from her from her supporters, and.
Speaker 13: She had this to say, While I concede this election, I do not concede the fate that fueled this campaign, the fight, the fight for freedom, for opportunity, for fairness and the dignity of all people, A fight for the ideals at the heart of our nation, the ideals that reflect America at our best.
Speaker 3: That's the opposing captain on grand final day having to make that speech relations to the opposition, and we'll be back next to you guys. No you won't. She's going to wait another for She.
Speaker 2: Did pointedly say, though, that it is the most American thing to do to concede when you actually lose an election, which of course is not what Donald Trump did for the last time he lost, he was like everyone judo. So I don't know, I admitted this morning. I feel a little bit flash about the result. It doesn't feel like a win for the good guys to me. And also, I'm very much into pushing the rights of women. I don't like the way Donald Trump speaks about women, and I don't like the fact that the government over there are trying to take ownership of what women can do with their bodies. So that's why I feel a little bit flat about the result. Not as flat as this guy, though, who runs a podcast in the States, and he was wearing a T shirt that had White Guys for Harris on it, and this was his reaction.
Speaker 3: Going to wear this day of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I'm sassed off.
Speaker 3: God gosh, he was just about the Lords into space, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ripped his shirt off, He ripped his white Guys for Harris's shirt.
Speaker 1: Right off his body, a treat for the audience.
Speaker 2: And I tell you what, if we wanted, if we wanted to make an ordinary Rigs calendar, he'd be mister January.
Speaker 6: He's the face of Drake's Supermarkets.
Speaker 10: All right, I'm JP Drake and I'm standing here at our Hallott.
Speaker 6: Coat store has a huge Instagram following.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call this.
Speaker 10: The Marilyn Monroe. Well pooh, I don't know what took me.
Speaker 1: There is the.
Speaker 6: King of stopping shop listing.
Speaker 2: With the amount of times this couple has hit us. I'm sure they have a family of fifty and he's here to help the singles of Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Please welcome JP Drake.
Speaker 10: Good morning, exciting.
Speaker 2: Look I love some of your stuff online, it's fantastic. But this I reckon is the best idea you've ever come up with. Dating in supermarkets is a thing. So tell everyone what you're doing. Please.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, we've had this new editor kid take over the social Next minute, I'm getting tagged on something that happened in Spain and all this dating in supermarkets for singles because for single people out there have got it so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've thought what the.
Speaker 10: Hell is this, so started to look into it, and it's a thing, singles dating or meeting in a supermarket. And I'm going to blow you away at a statistic.
Speaker 1: Go on, fifteen.
Speaker 10: Percent of all relationships have started in a supermarket.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, outrageous.
Speaker 10: But I didn't know this was a thing.
Speaker 5: Have you guys heard of this?
Speaker 2: Heard of the bananas in your trolley? So if you have bananas turned upwards in your trolley, that means you're single.
Speaker 10: Whoa, whoa, whoah, stop the press. I'm going to tell you there is there's a whole etiquette about this, right, So an upright banana is your single and ready to mingle bananas with the tips down. You're not looking for sex today. Oh it's a pineapple the right way round. But the head thing up the top is you're a woman interested in finding a man. I looked into this etiquette a little bit more. A lettuce in your trolley means you're looking for a one night stand because it doesn't last long, and this is the one that's.
Speaker 8: Blown my mind.
Speaker 10: Blentels means you're looking for a long term relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just I feel like it's an opportunity for a little supermarket dating night, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Surely?
Speaker 10: Singles Day is the eleventh of the eleventh. Also Rememberance Day. I understand that ironic. It's singles days. I'm saying, if we're going to do anything to help the singles, I mean, I do feel sorry for all these young kids. How dating apps have destroyed their lives. Yes, and we need to bring a bit of love back into the arena, I believe, And I'm happy to do something.
Speaker 1: You got to catch your name for it, JP.
Speaker 10: How about supermarket swipe?
Speaker 3: Okay, so is that main? Let's go the eleventh of eleventh yea, let's go seven to eight o'clock. And obviously it has to be out of Drake's, which is your preferable Drakes. Where are we going?
Speaker 10: Hang on, freakpig here.
Speaker 5: You just force me into putting.
Speaker 8: On an event here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how we roll.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, let's do it. Let's we will go with light View Light View the new store. Lots of singles in the area. I remember Love is always in stock at Trait.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I've just googled it. So seven to eight Drake Slights for you. That's the corner of Foster's Road and Fallend Avenue. We're doing this. It's supermarket swamp.
Speaker 2: Set up jo maybe a dance floor. We'll send the we'll send the supernovas down there. We'll get a photo booth for.
Speaker 1: Any singles to want to take a few shots. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I haven't got this approved by anyone, just for the records, so hopefully the old man's still at the Melbourne Cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jophe's always a pleasure to talk to you, and we'll catch you at the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Swipe at lights viewing perfect love it.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness, there are some big breaking news coming out of the East. J What have you got for us? Well, this will change everything. Okay, sit down if you're not already okay, ready, First, don't take a sip of your tea because you'll spurt it out everywhere when you hear this.
Speaker 2: So everyone is going to be incredibly sad that they will never see this woman perform ever again.
Speaker 1: But Raygun has retired.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I've gotta be honest with I didn't. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: She's admitted that the paras Olympic Games Debarkaur has taken its toll. She has said, and I quote, I still break, but I don't compete. Right, It's okay, I'm not going to compete anymore. I was going to keep competing for sure, but that seems really difficult for me to do now.
Speaker 6: To approach a.
Speaker 3: Battle there you go off circuit breakdancing. That's the next step for Raygun.
Speaker 1: Oh, like you mean like street breakdancing, like underground.
Speaker 3: It's all cash. It's all cash under there at the prize rewards. Well, that's very very interesting you used to wake up to this morning.
Speaker 1: Isn't it. God Jrump's president, Raygun's retired.
Speaker 2: What you are an NRL officiado, so you get all hot under the collar when we speak to this man.
Speaker 1: He's Bo Ryan.
Speaker 2: He is a host of top Gear Australia tonight at seven thirty on ten and ten play Please say good morning to your little boy crush.
Speaker 3: Yes, Bonos cars, good morning.
Speaker 2: If someone had said to you you're going to co host top Gear Australia, what would you have said?
Speaker 5: Off the drug? It's literally a dream and I think top gire is his top of the food chain. I mean we had moments where I think tonight's episode was probably the one that hit me the hardest, where I tried to just sit in the moment a lot whilst we're filming, because i mean, you guys understand, when you're on radio TV, just time flies right and you're just you're so busy working scripting, doing pieces, and you sort of lose yourself through that. But I've got in the moment of line. We're at the Texas Speedway tonight, I'm in a hummer racing people where they shot Talidaga Nights, one of my favorite movies all the time. I just thought to myself, what is actually happening is this simulation. This can't be real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, since this wasn't something you predicted in terms of life after footy. That's and you're getting paid for it as well. That's outrageous.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, well let's in my daughter's name or my money obviously, mats a text.
Speaker 1: He now bo.
Speaker 2: This week we've launched our Hot Dads of Adelaide calendar.
Speaker 5: Heard about it, about it, about it.
Speaker 1: Normal normal looking men.
Speaker 2: We're not talking you six pack traditionally hot men. This is normal looking men doing hot things that us women just gorah, God, that gets things flowing.
Speaker 1: Do you have a trait that your wife Kara also married to at Kara. Do you have something that you do that your wife goes raw?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna clean the pool kind of guy. I'm a mosa lawns, you know what I mean, the stuff that you don't really need much skillful. It's just sort of putting in the time. The lawns and the pool is what I do. I do clean the pool trying to get her attention a lot of the time, you know what I mean. It's some skimpy out in skin be outfit, just making a lot of noise, trying to really just get her attention, but she couldn't get her. Yeah, esus like clean the pool and coming too.
Speaker 1: Cleaning the pool in a g string.
Speaker 3: Again for God's oil on.
Speaker 1: Up question for you? Have you ever been in a calendar?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I have when I first started playing footy, when the tigers in the NRL. I don't know what happened. I don't actually know. One thing led to another and I was at a shoot and then the word nude was thrown around middle of winter and I can't I can't get that Tydal incident. I've tried. I've tried a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Well, you've just invited so many people to Google. I'm not sure it's the specific words we should use.
Speaker 2: I'm know what are the key search words? Bo Ryan naked, naked calendar.
Speaker 5: Let's see what pops up, go calendar, because there's probably other naked ones around there. Calendar will narrow it down for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Is that is that? That's you with the snake here? What are you doing with that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Different fight? I don't we think on.
Speaker 1: There's a firefighter. You've been in heaps of calendars. What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Both costle calendar a couple of calendar for charity for charity right.
Speaker 2: Well, both all the best with the show tonight seven point thirty on ten and ten play It is top Year Australia. Can't wait to see you in it at nude behind the wheel of some sort.
Speaker 1: Of car.
Speaker 5: Too much newded. Thank you so much, Thanks guys,