Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the Daily Telegraph in or podcast from joined Brent Reed John by Fatima Tyson Jackson. How are we kids? We're good, good kids. It was a bit.
Speaker 2: To us.
Speaker 1: I'm an old man cook a great here to prove it. How did you play footy? On the Buzz said he went and watched you play? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes? He did.
Speaker 1: He said you were very good.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. From the Big said you lost? Yeah, we lost by try. Yeah, it went down, went down to the wire, last player of the game.
Speaker 2: We had a.
Speaker 3: Shift down now being made a breaking scan to put a.
Speaker 2: Kick back on the inside and it's it's gone over the side.
Speaker 1: Were there any inspirational words from Buzz before the game or any motivational speeches from the Great Man? Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, you just looked to his credit, he came for reserve grade, washed all the way up to a grade and year before before I ran out and just tapped me on the shoulder and said go hard and good luck.
Speaker 4: So wait, did he literally go specifically to watch you?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, let's not say that, but he was there. He was there to support my great club carrying bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So it was down in the Shire Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're playing Como though, which is like real inland for Buzz. Buzz is more on the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly, Buzz had nothing to do on.
Speaker 3: Sunday, Saturday, Yeah, giving at three o'clock in the afternoon kickoff and he was there and yeah, he was there for a long time.
Speaker 1: And it sounds he was a real He said death for you because you're lost a bit like pe on the weekend. I know, it's stunning, upset the camera. Are they in trouble? Do we think they're in trouble to fourth now play Melbourne first week of the row.
Speaker 4: They do have a favorable run home, but I think they do look a little bit shaky and there's a lot going on right and we sort of know that Nathan could be back for that first week of the finals, but it's not like a return date that's set in stone. Dylan Edwards is clearly playing hampered. You know. I wrote about it in the tackle. There was a moment there where he was just completely just beaten defensively by Albert Hoppa. White just blew past him and that's not something that you normally see from Edwards. You can see he's got no power in his knee. He has play a ground final with the broken foot, so you know, in terms of that, like he's a tough guy. But what I find and obviously not having Nathan Cleary is a massive.
Speaker 1: Impact significant but he goes all right, that kid.
Speaker 4: He does and you know if he does come back all of a sudden, whether they finish fourth or not, Like you rate their chances right, but.
Speaker 1: The issue for Nathan is when he comes back, whether he's what sort of shape is with that shoulder. So yeah, but I mean only are raving lunatic would write off Penrothal, would think regardless of where they finished, each.
Speaker 4: Time Nathan's come back from injury, he hasn't skipped a beat. So and it's one of those ones where I mean you think back to Jerome the way the last years, going from last year's grandfl playing with that shoulder injury twenty minutes ago, it comes out. So there's always that risk that that will happen to Nathan. So they have to sort of pick the perfect time to bring him back. But if you watch the week before against the Storm, like Craig Bellamy had a pretty good blueprint and how to beat them, you know they targeted to they kicked a toto on the last they tested him under the highball and that and with Edward's already impacted with that knee, they really blunted the impact of their back three. And I think Cambo tried to replicate that a little bit yesterday and had some success. So that worries me more than their injuries. The fact that teams are beginning to sort of figure out how you can stop Penrith.
Speaker 2: When was the last time they lost two in a row?
Speaker 4: The study, Yeah, shut, I don't know if there is a blueprint blueprint to beating and I know Melbourne targeted.
Speaker 1: The teams have been targeting Brian Tye for how long have you? I mean, he's a small man for a winger, right.
Speaker 4: Just in terms of the high ballreadio. I mean by going to him for the first tackle, they rubbed him out from place two and three, which impacted his yardage game. So that's where they figured that out. So they doubled his kick run meters pretty much in that game. And I'm not saying that's the reason why. Like obviously, you know they've had guys who've been in and out of the side, guys playing injured. You know, but there's still two weeks to go and they still have nothing clearer to come back, So you're not putting.
Speaker 1: A lot I reckon twice you're worried about.
Speaker 3: Him, like like you said, you'd have to be mad to count Penrith out there. Yeah, they're playing busted at the moment, but it's sides like this, and I guess times like this that you can really see what a team's made of. And yeah, I mean Penrith, they've seen adversity before, and Nathan back. You got the likes of Paul Alamoni who hurting through New Southwest Cup, who could come back, Scott Soris and Soney Tara is not playing at the moment. These are all guys that have been there, done. They're not all the money yet, but he's proved this year that he's capable of being in that team. And when they come back, you know, and Edwards gets a bit more minutes, Yeah, everything will starts fall into place. So I can see I'm finishing top four and then finals.
Speaker 2: Is their bread and butter. They know what to do on the big stage.
Speaker 1: It's interesting in the top four. It's funny you say, I could see them finishing top four. I mean even the mere fact that you say that suggests. You know, look, I think if they finish out to the top four, they can't win it. If you're in the top four and Nathan comes back, I mean there are it's Penrith, right, So but the top four is really interesting because now the Rusters are in second and I were talking before the show, I mean by staying second of Coronella are now and third. If the Rusters play Cronella, it really works in their favorite because they've got a horrific record against the p and a horrific record that won one of the last twenty against Melbourne and Penrith. So if they avoid them a week one of the finals, they won't have to meet them till the pre lem So I think it really counts. I think it's a huge couple of weeks. And look, Melbourne of minor Premier has done dusted, but I think it's crucial for that those next three spots because Canterbury in the mix as well. Right, you know that's going to be huge. How that plays out, I reckon because the Roosters look really good.
Speaker 4: At the moment, but that top four spot might be in terms of Canary because they play the Seagulls, so they that might help that decide whether or not they're going to be a chance for the top four in that final round.
Speaker 1: But yet we're even talking about Canniby making the top four. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Wait did you have them with? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't have them last Who did you have that? I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I didn't have them.
Speaker 4: Was it the dragons?
Speaker 2: The dragons?
Speaker 1: It might have been the dragons. I don't know, I can't remember. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: It wasn't long to d I think the dragon.
Speaker 1: Okay, the dragons. Actually can't remember my head. Drag it out, don't we?
Speaker 4: Well you don't you drink the drinks the tigers. So yeah, but it's the same with the dragons sort of, you know, who would have a lot of people said they had the quote unquote worst roster, the least fancy roster of the season. But yeah, Canabary. I mean, what they've done this year, the way they've managed to turn it around has been incredible.
Speaker 1: Sort of player. You look at that top four though, I mean, it's hard to see the roosters go Canvas South. They should win both those games, right, the sharksko Warriors mainly, well, they'll beat the what they should beat the Warriors mainly's But if I think that games is a game of brook At Games of Brooklyn or sorry four Points Park and Pendy goes South Titans, they should win both them. So look, I mean, Cannaby's top four hoes for lot probably rely on the Sharks losing that last game. To me, and I can't remember what they're folling against the like that. You know, I would have thought the top four is probably going to stay as is.
Speaker 2: What's it's hard to beat Manly in Manly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you look at the Sharks game this week. Sean Johnson should be playing. That will be his last game ever. You know, they turn up there at Shark Park. We've seen it happen before, the Warriors at that same ground. They just you know, they flick a switch. They can play good footy and that can really disrupt everything for the Sharks.
Speaker 2: From the Sharks, it's been very good.
Speaker 3: Dan Atkinson, I mean, has been a great find this year.
Speaker 2: What do you do when Nico comes back, because.
Speaker 3: I know you have to put him in the top you have to put him in the team.
Speaker 2: But how good a bench?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, is that you going to take a forward off the bench to play Atkinson.
Speaker 2: In the top seventeen?
Speaker 1: Probably I'd probably stick him on. Well, fitz he's talked him up yesterday after the after the game and said he deserves to hold his spots. So yeah, but Nico walks straight back.
Speaker 3: Definitelyause you would have to say you'd probably find a spot for Atkinson in their best seventeen. He can be a real game breaker. You can play almost anywhere on the field, So I think you just stick.
Speaker 1: Him on the bench and move on. Right.
Speaker 4: But the way they're like, their forwards have been playing the last couple of weeks and dominated the Dragons yesterday at the same time that that contributed a lot to their victory. So you wonder if FITZI is reluctant to change that forward protection do you know what I mean? Like Oregon is paying some good foot do you know what I mean? So they've got that forward pack has a good rhythm going at the moment, So it's.
Speaker 2: You're not Brailey off at all.
Speaker 3: Brayley's probably been He's not been spoken about very much, but he's been He's been very very good for the Sharks, and yeah he was. He caused the Dragons all source problems, especially at the start of that game.
Speaker 1: We disappointed that. We'll look at the bottom mate, now, were you disappointed with the Dragons or what do we think performance? I just think they're not in the same class as that. They're not the top team.
Speaker 3: It depends what week you're asking, because one week they look like world be and the next week into the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the problem, but the recordings from the good teams. I mean, I know they beat Melbourne a few weeks ago, but the Rooster put the cleaners through the Carnelius put the cleaners through them. I can't have the audience Penrith this year.
Speaker 4: I can't remember, but because yeah, it's they had a big game against the Dogs. This was another big game at home, both of them important for their top eight ramifications, and I just felt like energy wise, they just weren't. They didn't match the opposition on both occasions, and I think that's been part of their problem, just that inconsistency. Having said that, we know that they tend to bounce back, so while they were, they're probably you know, you know, you look at them if they do squeeze into the eight. They're probably one of the teams that are making up the numbers, so to speak. But they're definitely improved, like you said, but there is a massive I think in general, like there's still a class that you know, there's the top four. Maybe you can add Cannery in there now, but the rest of the top eight is the other the teams are a class above them.
Speaker 1: Well, they're one year into a rebuild, right, they make huge strides this year and they'll be and they'll be they'll be better next year.
Speaker 4: I've looked this up.
Speaker 1: Well, then they come.
Speaker 4: So you went Dragons would and Spiron?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: You know he went with the premiers, right, the Broncos always Yeah, I think a lot of people did.
Speaker 1: They have been duds anyway, it's a chance perps, God blessing Joe, Yeah, okay, anyway, from four that's pretty good. I don't think he's play good foot pas.
Speaker 4: You went Dragons wouldn't Spiron spin as well? We all can them Daly m Nathan Cleary probably not going to happen, can I vine? Dom Young.
Speaker 1: He's going No?
Speaker 4: Is that Pereira He's in the mixed.
Speaker 2: So absolutely the Tigers making the top eight as well.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: What about that at the bottom of the act. That's a great little tussle on there. That lost for the Dragons. They can't afford another slip up. They've got par of Camera next two weeks, and I wouldn't have thought they're shootings to win both those games. Well, they will start both those games as favorites, but I would have thought, Look, I think look, Paramount had been really poor for the last couple of months, but on their day, they're capable of beating the Dragons in my opinion. Well, I don't think they're laid down the Dragons.
Speaker 3: Dragons, I've said it all. Ye, they can't win two games in a row for some reason. It just doesn't happen. They play really well one week and the next week they fall off. So as someone who's watching, I'm confident that they'll be paramounta next week.
Speaker 2: But then it's that Raiders game.
Speaker 3: That last round where where you're like, oh, that's probably the one that they'll slip.
Speaker 4: Well, they have a shocking record against Camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if they stum, I think they miss out because if you look at the three teams chase.
Speaker 4: They've got, they've got to be the Els because they've.
Speaker 1: Got They've got to win both those games because the Broncos, Go Dolphins, Storm Dolphins are in an absolute hole. They're gon Ski absolutely gone. And maybe I know Melburning arrest players this week, but it wouldn't surprise me if they rest some other players in the final round and maybe Reese Walsh's back, then this talk will be back, maybe pain maybe pains back.
Speaker 4: And then again if they lose the Dolphins, do you, I guess it depends on the other results whether you bring them.
Speaker 3: Back for if they win this week, and I can guarantee you if those guys can play, even if it's not at one hundred percent, they'll be on the field and.
Speaker 1: Not the other ones. Thes have got Titans, Dolphins make you win both those games, So Dragons can't afford to slip up. They got to win. But they've got to win both their games or they'll potentially miss out because they can't. Mean what's what's the four and a gamest log? We got it there and they don't have it. I don't have it, but it's pretty poor. Member.
Speaker 4: They are pretty pig of those five teams and like minus one hundred or something. Yeah, yeah, so they can't rely on their points different pretty much.
Speaker 1: Do we, So we think that we think they'll be paramatta. I think cameras a danger game.
Speaker 4: I think Camera is a danger game because of the record, which I don't know if the top of my head, but I think, you know, they've only won maybe two or three or from the last twelve or something like that, but that's just been something like that's one of those it's they're a bogy team for them.
Speaker 2: I have a lot to play for though.
Speaker 3: Now soon it's all of a sudden become like the spoon Balls, become just as big as any game coming up. And yeah, like I mean, it's probably of our fault because we're the ones hyping it up, but they're not going to want.
Speaker 4: To get We're going to be a good game to watch, though, yeah, for the wrong reasons. If you're a Hills or a Tigers.
Speaker 1: As a Tiger.
Speaker 3: Support, everyone will be hoping that they can get the job done. That is why Adam Mobs is not here, by the way, everyone he's.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to talk about the speed, but he's bunkering away.
Speaker 2: He's fearful, but we don't hold that against him.
Speaker 1: So if you have to put your money on someone now running eighth, who you got.
Speaker 4: I think? So as we are tour king, I'm just saying, if there's that head to head here, I still think it'll be the Dragons. They've got a two point buffer if they can pick up one game, and you have to remember the four other teams below them all play each other. So I think if they can drag one more, oh, I don't know. Oh no, you know what when I maybe maybe the Knights, but then they would need the Dragons to lose both of their games because that that will take them to thirty.
Speaker 1: No, look, they could lose one. They got a better four and against I think the Dragons, so they will get in. So yeah, it's the Dragon the Dragons. Just if the Dragons lose one, they're in all sorts. What do you reckon? Te So you've got.
Speaker 3: I have either the Dragons or the Broncos. I think, do you think I think the Broncos need a miracle?
Speaker 1: You can't take them both. You've got to take one.
Speaker 2: Okay for one if the Dragons beat the Dragons.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did the Bronx yelling at me because we saw some footage there before some of the high tackles in the week. And I'm still waiting as we talk about this for Jared's a change come down for Jabbuary or hard Graves and the roosters. Guys, it's a bit all over the shop. People are people don't know what's the sinmn, what is the sinmin at the moment. Look, the word I hate most regularly consistency because you're never going to get it because humans are inconsistent. What you think is a sin binning and you think are sin being different? I necessarily think is a sinbinning, but I reckon at the moment the variance is too great between sin binnings. Do we have what's your view? Drama is a drama two weeks for the finals.
Speaker 4: Look, obviously it's a hot topic at the moment and you can't avoid it.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 4: Okay, if direct contact to the head is going to be a symbin, then let's agree that it's a symbin you have to have scope for. And Tyson and I were talking about this off air, for you know, when things are an accident because you are because there's a difference between the tackle being careless and something being purely accidental. But the rest of it, where we're talking about, you know, what is moderate force, what is mild? If it was mild or low force. We heard heavy contact at the start of the year, and now we're hearing about mitigating circumstances. Just you know, and I know it's hard because no two tackles are the same, So it's hard to have a blanket black and white rule. But it's just and like you said, it's people in the bunker and they all might have their own interpretation of what moderate forces and what mitigating is. So I don't know. There's just so that there's so many shades of gray that I think that's why we're getting the so called variances or the inconsistencies. But yeah, I don't know. If we're going to make any sort of contact to the head symbin, then at least let's try and remain consistent with that.
Speaker 1: Let's go through a film on the weekend. Right, So the Steve Kreiman wasn't a synbin should have been.
Speaker 3: It's apparently costs an official his job for the rest of Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you have to remember so that the stupid Cridon incident was after the manly game, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Corey were down in that game with symbin and.
Speaker 4: Then there were people blowing up about hamole and the rest of it. And then so it makes I agree.
Speaker 1: I thought I can cop.
Speaker 2: Got away with in that same tackle to the head.
Speaker 1: You can't two blokes have a one tackle head. You can't sit for one tackle.
Speaker 4: There's like a double concussion.
Speaker 1: I thought they got the wrong bike and.
Speaker 4: Flush in the nose. So and I don't know, and there was, you know, lots of controversy about that. So it makes me think was the you know, the bunker gun shy after the controversy have three symbins and there was one for like a professional foul or whatever it was, and then everyone blew up about the Stephen Crichton not being a symbin, and then all of a sudden the symbings were back like the following day.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I didn't see the Sebastians saw one. I saw the camp Murray one. Do we think that was a symbyes? Yes?
Speaker 4: Happy again And that's it. That's the thing. There are people on social media saying it will here's the crime one.
Speaker 1: I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even look like there's like an attempt to put it's almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something I think that you when they don't, when there's no even attempt to use the arm and you hit someone with the shoulder, for me, that's an instant symbing. Just been on straight off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel as well though.
Speaker 4: To agree. I tend to agree when and when we talk about this. You know, what is the accident, what if a play is falling, But there's also needs to be some owners on the defender to lower.
Speaker 1: The on the defend to not hit someone in the head, understand something. You're playing the game. I understand sometimes it's harder because blokes do drop a little bit, but you've just got to be.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got it. You've got to put your best foot forward.
Speaker 3: But I think at times, so especially when it comes to the bunker, the bunker is judging.
Speaker 2: Off how the player on the floor looks as well, like there could be an act.
Speaker 3: Like you said, we should be taking you know, whether it's an accident, intentional direct force, We should be taking all that into account. But I think the number one thing they do take into account is if a blow clays on the floor for too long or not if he gets up straight away.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, it's play on. Referees don't call it.
Speaker 4: But that was a suert example, right, So so that's just so I hit David Moaly like flush, like across the face, Mowley shows gets up, plays it, no symptoms, one to none of those categories or whatever it was. About six seconds later, try to score. The bunkers looked at it, they're call him back and they go direct with some force, tend to bin. And that's something that's also a new thing, like are we going to do that from now on? And if we are going to do that, then I mean, you've at least decided that that's the path that we're going to take.
Speaker 3: What I have with Jared as well, he's happened and then they played on a little bit and then they called him.
Speaker 4: And again I think someone was a symbol as well. But if we're going to do that, then we've got to do that for every time we see direct contact of the head, because we've seen examples where somebody's put on report retrospectively and that's it and it's play on their penalty, no symbin nothing, And that's another thing that creates variances and frustration.
Speaker 3: Did you think Jared was like the by the law book. Yeah, but I guess I'd be more inclined to talk. Depending on what charge you get. I think the charge will will be if that's fair, definitely symbin. But depending on what he gets after it. I don't think it's you know, I've seen some people on line, so he deserves six weeks or something for that. I don't think that's the sixth what's going to kill him is his record.
Speaker 4: His records, Yeah, hasn't He had just come back from four weeks.
Speaker 1: So well, there's your there's your double hit. That's the wordell one. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't have an issue with this one.
Speaker 4: I think he hits him and that's nobody saw that one initially, right, so we all thought, so would you have that one?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I wasn't sure that was a sinding. I didn't necessarily think he got him in the head.
Speaker 2: He get the chest first, he ends up touching the head. But you're playing on a fine line if.
Speaker 3: If anything, you end up making a tackle and your head gets touched all the time. Most when I when I was playing foot walk into the office most mondays with the black eye like but I didn't get a bad high tackle penalties or game you know, like it happens.
Speaker 2: It's a contact sport.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but nobody's trying to take the contact or the physicality out of the sport. We're just saying, I don't know, you know, yeah, yeah, And it might just be anecdotally that we feel like there's all of a sudden like in that Roosters rister's game, it felt like there was a penalty every five minutes for head high contact. So and there's a lot of and we're speaking about this, there's a lot of different factors. It's fatigue involved, you know, your technique sort of you know falters. So it's never going to be perfect, but at least, you know, let's find some consistency the word that word.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I mean, I don't I don't have an issue with them just get I don't have an issue with them submitting what God keep symbitting them, keep blokes in the head sent of the bin because we're in this era of CTE and legal action all that sort of stuff. So I don't have a great problem with it, but they just they just need to get it right. More often they get it wrong. And at the moment it feels like it's about even they get it wrong as often as they get it right. That's the problem I think we have at the moment.
Speaker 2: I was saying it a team early.
Speaker 3: Do you feel really that, like as much the game is entertaining at sever bin, do you almost feel that the game's a bit too fast that either you've got the defensive line rushing up and you know, trying to just put a shot on as quick as possible, which means the defense is the attack isn't running as much. So then tackle technique is going a bit out the window to just ensure that you push them back as far as you can.
Speaker 2: And that's that's a kind of mitigating or not mitigating.
Speaker 3: But that's a factor in why there's so many head highs because they're trying to get that quick tackle because if you line the ruck too much, you know, you get six Again. Your side susk crucified in just letting the attack run and run and run and run.
Speaker 4: And so when we're talking about this, because we were saying again and it don'tly, it feels like a lot of them are happening where the defenders sort of upright, you know, they aren't necessarily really like low going into the tackle that you see, and that's why they're getting like heads into shoulders.
Speaker 1: Right, So I want to be an interesting case study the average height of the player who gets charged.
Speaker 4: That's not because that homoag is would be that example, right, because Heath Mason isn't.
Speaker 1: Jared's a big guy, right, Jared's a huge guy. So be interesting to see how many of those how many boats over six foot? How many boats under six foot of being charged?
Speaker 4: I mean Crichton is a pretty tall guy too, so you.
Speaker 1: Know, but there are But Criten's was just a pure like a technique.
Speaker 3: Surely he was going in he was going to put a put a shot on. Yeah, like yeah that this plane is simple, that's why it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we need to solve it.
Speaker 4: That means it.
Speaker 1: Needs to there needs to be some form of clarity around what's going on.
Speaker 4: See, that's the thing. It's it's one of those ones like you said, there is obviously there was a rule book, but all the rules that kind of the bunker uses has you know, is open to interpretation. Like it's up to the bunker to decide if something how forceful something is you know, what, are there any mitigating factors and having to do that on the run because there's time pressure on them too. Like if we were to delay every time there's a head high for like two or three minutes so somebody can come up with, you know, try and find less severiances in the outcome. People would be blowing up about that too. So there's no perfect solution for it. So you know, I wrote in the tackle that, and I know this would never happen, but I tend to agree with you. If there's direct contact to the head, the replace show it, take them off. Leave that the force stuff and the mitigating stuff for the Mattriviute committee to decide when they hand down the tape.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the force needs to be taken into consideration because sometimes blakes just graze someone there, you know, they just touch them.
Speaker 4: You're not going to You're not going to sim in somebody for them.
Speaker 1: If you had a blanket rule, every contact with the head goes the bin, then you would be simming for that.
Speaker 2: So I just need to be it changes.
Speaker 3: It changes the game, like having players off the field changes the game. And heading into final.
Speaker 1: Didn't help the tit.
Speaker 2: Lost p sixty.
Speaker 4: Well, I helped the Tigers because they played what fifty minutes with against twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but having players off the field, especially leading into finals, is something that we don't want.
Speaker 2: So I would love for the hour of a Graham and.
Speaker 3: As he talks today this afternoon, if he would just come out and like you guys said, if he comes out and goes, yeah, anything any head contact, you're in the pin, that will be better because then teams can say, all right, guys, avoid that area at all costs. You'll find players making that extra effort to go a little bit lower because it's it will be the difference between winning and winning and losing a semi or a Grand final.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's have a look at what you're watching. What are you watching at the moment?
Speaker 4: I am watching. Oh no, sorry, I'm not watching. I'm still watching Billions because there's seven. Yeah, it's not bad. It's not bad. It's it's got that element reference. No, it's it's so I'm up to season three and it's getting to a point where it's getting a bit sort of same same, and we're not four seasons to go, four seasons to go.
Speaker 1: Come here every weekend begins.
Speaker 4: It's just been three seasons of this mouse chase between the US federal attorney and the billionaire guy, do you know what I mean? So I'm like, there's they keep sort of building to this climate accent never actually happened. Okay, But once I do finish that, I'm going to watch Emily in Paris. Oh my god, I knew we're almost going to throw up Emily in Paris.
Speaker 1: Want me to throw up Emily in Paris? I said, there's no one in the world on throwing up Emily in Paris. No way, even though I just been to Paris. I'm not throwing up Emily in Paris.
Speaker 4: Watch and tell us if it's really you know, this is when you're married.
Speaker 1: You've got some shows you watch, some show your wife watches. My wife and I watch a lot of stuff together. One show I will not be watching.
Speaker 4: In a nutshell. So this is up to season four, I haven't that's.
Speaker 1: It's also looks you can't wait to watch.
Speaker 4: So basically, it's about this American cheek who you know, has like a quarter life crisis, and the packs up her life and moves to Paris. And there's a lot of like fashion that's about it.
Speaker 1: All sounds of cracking show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, I just watch it because it's easy viewing. I'm not sort of attached to it. It's got kind of way and there's a lot of very there's a lot of attractive people in it. It's very easy on night and it's in Paris.
Speaker 3: Lovely, I'm watching Friday night Lights. Yeah, all my TV shows.
Speaker 2: A hoot year old.
Speaker 1: I've never watched the TV series I've watched.
Speaker 2: I've watched.
Speaker 3: I've actually watched the TV series before. I'm just rewatching it because I was a bit younger. But yeah, I love my my sports stuff and it's it's an easy watch.
Speaker 2: You just chuck it on before you go.
Speaker 3: To bed, and you know, wake up the next morning really to write stories because you just watch so much rooting television.
Speaker 1: I keep falling asleep on the couch at home because I'm still a bit after Paris, I'm still a bit right, So I keep having started watching anything new. But my wife recommended this show called Bank of Dave. Okay, it's on Netflix. I think it's about I think it's about a community bank some guys. It's based on a true story. I believe some guys started the community bank. She got recommended by a friend of hers. She watched her again to show. I'm not watching with her because it doesn't interest me at all. But it's very good, very good.
Speaker 4: You're actually watching anything right now?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, what, I've got some shows in my that I'm lying off that I'm going to watch. Well, I'm actually mentioned last I'm watching Hard Knocks at the moment.
Speaker 4: About yeah and how we're going to pitch a.
Speaker 1: Very good I watched another Another episode came out the other day of Hard Knocks. It was a really good it's a very good show. I mentioned last week that one of them is going out with some balls say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all know that someone Barles's husband.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: That's how we all know him. He's only a smile, bous smile. He's got a name that's in there.
Speaker 1: I can't member his name. This is a hard knock, Hard knock Chicago Bears.
Speaker 4: That was the one who spoke about last week last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good, very good. Yeah, the Bears and that start. The NFL starts in two weeks, so a lot of fantasy comes to the moment. Doing a lot of drafting, got a draft going on right now, actually draft camp. So on pick number three. It's just riveting television and I'm going to take a show you to think about it. I won't take any thinking about taking taking debo, Samuel taken. Just draft.
Speaker 4: You're number three? Who was one and two? What did they pick?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're three rounds. In three rounds, there's a few footballers and a few players exciting.
Speaker 4: It was a scene one pick.
Speaker 1: People's Christian Welch from the Melbourne Storm Superstar. He took Range. Oh no he didn't. He took Christian McCaffrey. That's very predictable. Thanks for joining us. I'll keep you informed about my pixels for next week. I'll sum up my team and give you.
Speaker 4: A complete Find something you need to watch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, find something need to watch. Thanks for joining us. Thanks christ cheers.
Speaker 2: Thanks