Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We are welcome to Tuesday.
Speaker 3: If you thought that I had said enough and banged on enough about my birthday, you're wrong because my actual birthday was Sunday, yes, third, but you know every year is different, of course for everybody.
Speaker 1: I was actually born on Melbourne Cup Day.
Speaker 3: Ah, and it was around the time of the Race of stopsination.
Speaker 4: How exciting is that for Patti swat Sow there you go. Did you have it on in the background of the hospital world?
Speaker 3: I think mom might have been busy at the time, been cleft in twain as a Shakespeare might have said.
Speaker 1: But Dad definitely had his transistor radio out.
Speaker 4: On your star's hattening after three o'clock today, haym. Also, we're going to be talking about when you've been starstruck, because I never get starstruck Swany, but it happened on the weekend, and I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You just shocked me so much with this revelation. I just thought you were star struckable.
Speaker 5: I haven't told you who it is though, No, you have not.
Speaker 4: Next though, we're going to be comparing our to do lists in to do list Tuesdays, the Christies.
Speaker 3: One show and as usual, it's Tuesday, so let's open up our calendars.
Speaker 1: Jack to do list Tuesday.
Speaker 3: This is where we compare the important stuff we must get completed by today.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tuesday is an interesting day for you because I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 3: You very rarely have anything pressing that needs to be done by Cob.
Speaker 1: You're a fright like.
Speaker 3: Your to do lists generally are get it done in the next couple of weeks, yes, minor do it today or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: There will be consequences.
Speaker 5: Yeah, might I ever really that consequential?
Speaker 1: Example?
Speaker 3: My first thing on the list, find a new backup.
Speaker 1: Kid, Cara.
Speaker 3: Anyone who works who has kids will know the horror of the text message. It's always a text message that comes in that says, Hey, I've been thinking and I can't work for you anymore.
Speaker 1: I've got too much Uni, I've got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just arrives and you just spend the whole time that you have that person driving your kids or sitting with them while you're.
Speaker 1: At a meeting or whatever.
Speaker 3: You live your whole time in fear of it happening. And then it does, and it has happened to me and to find a new one is so hard?
Speaker 5: Can you just like whack it up on air Tascar? I need help someone look after the kids.
Speaker 1: I mean you probably could.
Speaker 3: You probably could, and then you get a really nice guy freshman prison be awesome, all right, So I've got to do that. That is resting.
Speaker 1: Second on the list. Tell beck, I bought a lot of.
Speaker 3: Vegetable lazagnas and eggplant lazagnas on quick sale at the supermarket.
Speaker 1: Now, they were very fancy. They were twelve dollars.
Speaker 3: They're going to feed all of my kids and me for three dollars ahead.
Speaker 5: And so we need back to jump on the quick sale.
Speaker 1: Then No, I've already bought them for it.
Speaker 5: Put them for it. That's nice.
Speaker 1: I've bought them for her.
Speaker 3: But I've got to get them to it because quick sale. Yeah, you know, it's the quick and the debt and the last one. Call counsel and find out how many hard rubbish is I'm for this year? Because I feel like you were allowed to have two.
Speaker 5: And you've only had one.
Speaker 3: I've had two, but was one last year and one this year? Do I still have one up my sleeve? Can I possibly have three? And twelve month period and then just barter off one for next year. Make a call, have a counsel.
Speaker 5: Let me know how that call goes. I'm interested to hear.
Speaker 1: Are you that you might actually be telling the truth there? I can't believe it.
Speaker 5: What's your first one? Is coke zero slab the contosts.
Speaker 4: My housemate like loses his mind if there's not coke zeros in the fridge. So after the show today, I'll go down to colds and grab some email. Real estate agent replumbing issues. My I was scrubbing my sink and I took there like the knob off you press down to.
Speaker 5: Like plow yeah. The pop pop yeahah, the pop tops broken.
Speaker 4: The spring's gone somewhere, and it's just the bane of my existence and it looks ugly. So I need someone to come and fix that.
Speaker 3: Oh you would be horrified at that, because horrorfy, you can see sink.
Speaker 5: You the gunk is visible.
Speaker 4: And the next is get Gucci bow tie off, Billy. I let mymate bill a nice bow tie for Darby Day, and I'm worried that I'm not going to see it again.
Speaker 1: Billy, if you're listening, give him back the tie. Hey, next, Billy, if you're listening. Do you want to take my kids to school? Sometimes?
Speaker 5: Hey, Bill would be good with kids.
Speaker 4: If you miss Chrissy's Windmills of My Mind on Friday, you're going to enjoy it again next because it was magical.
Speaker 1: It's an insight into what it sounds like in my brain scary.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swam one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access.
Speaker 1: To boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 5: Learn more at Priceline dot com today U Slash one pass TC do use. Eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: You know sometimes you know X oh, No, you've never had an ex partner, have you? I have had exes, and you know, and I've had nearly nearly beans and all of that. And some of question that people that want to be in your life often ask you is what are you thinking of? Like they might catch you, like, you know, at the kitchen table or sitting in the passenger seat of their car just looking outside, and they'll go, penny for your thoughts. And I've never known how to answer that because my brain is an unusual mosque.
Speaker 1: It's an unusual thing.
Speaker 5: It could have been quite scary for some people if you start to run through and list what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: I agree, but it's only because it's the only you know geography. I know I'm very safe in there, but for most people it would be like, you know, walking through Gotham City at midnight with a.
Speaker 1: Bat on the loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I thought I would.
Speaker 3: Do is sometimes I go I can hear in my mind. There was an old song from the sixties called Windmills of my Mind. And I don't know why I know it because I wasn't even around in the sixties, but I think it's such an iconic song that it goes.
Speaker 1: Leg a circle in a spiral la like a wheel within a wheel.
Speaker 3: And I remember even knowing it, like five years old, hearing that song like my dad playing something on vinyl, going that's my brain.
Speaker 6: You relate to that like a spiral and a spiral like a wheel within a wheel, and then the word the words go never ending up beginning legs on danging wheel.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, that's me, that's how my brain works. And so I thought I give you an insight because you know me pretty well, but you have never been inside my head.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't, and.
Speaker 3: I have, I guess sort of created the machinery, the technology for you to come inside my head, wow, and understand what it's like to spend a minute in there.
Speaker 1: Would you like to come into this?
Speaker 5: I'm scared, I'm reluctant, but let's enter.
Speaker 1: The windmills of my mind. In the windows of.
Speaker 2: My computer, keyboard feels too small? Wabbe my hands are too BIG's.
Speaker 3: Japanese washy tape the same stickiness as masking tape. Linel Richie stares at his reflection in the mirror and says, I'm Linel Richie before he goes on stay.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Direct its hate them two eyesight goes downhill quickly.
Speaker 1: The Irish name.
Speaker 2: Sirsha is spelled s A O R S E s must be pronounced. That's another Irish name. Duel chair de leche structing a teller technically a cheese or is it part of the cream family? Those towels I love from Adairs might actually be on sale now?
Speaker 3: Where can I watch borapt for free?
Speaker 1: In windows of your Do you think you know me a little better?
Speaker 5: I think you have probably lost your mind.
Speaker 4: I think us collectively today have lost both of our minds.
Speaker 1: Anybody think like that? Does any does that relate? Do you relate to that at all? As your brain like that.
Speaker 5: I want to say yes to make you feel better, but no, I.
Speaker 1: Won't know if anyone else is.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Shows, The Chrissy Swan Show, and everybody knows that I love Priceline Pharmacies, no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would work there if I could.
Speaker 4: I mean, things go tits up here. At least you know you can chuck on a pink polo and you are sort of exactly.
Speaker 3: I received a DM someone slid into my DMS and she wanted me to settle a long standing argument about where I have worked in the past that she's been having with her husband. And these are my favorite cases of mistake an identity. I mean, look, a lot of people would probably go for Delta Gudram on this one.
Speaker 7: I would, yeah, oh my god, on my line, sing a Delta take your shoes off and sing it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is when people stop me and they go hi, Sharon, and I go, I'm just alive.
Speaker 1: I go, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Who they go, Sharon, you do my nails. I've had that more than once.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, specifically that. Yeah, well I love that.
Speaker 1: I know, I love it.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, a perfect sign from the universe. Ashley has sent me a message. I'm not even gonna I'm not even going to tell you what it's about. I'm going to tell her to explain it to you. Hello, Ashley, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 3: I've loved our internet exchanges on the socials.
Speaker 1: Ashley, Yes, I agree, thank you.
Speaker 8: Very random.
Speaker 1: I know'm so random. That's the whole point of life.
Speaker 3: Now, I want you to explain to everybody what is the argument that you want settled once and for all, And I'm the only person that can do it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 8: Basically, my husband has been saying the whole time i've known him, which is like seventeen years, that his brush with fame is the fact that when he was sixteen and worked at McDonald's, you were you were his manager and you grow a purple mirage.
Speaker 1: Detail.
Speaker 3: He really has it stuck in his head that I was his boss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like, he's told multiple people that this is his brush with fame, that you know, you were his manager, you'd tell him what to do. You'd thought I'd be scheduled, blah blah blahh And I.
Speaker 9: Kept because I've listened to you for a long time now. Yeah, And every time you bring it up, I was like, I don't recall her ever saying she's ever worked at Macis.
Speaker 8: I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. And He's like, no, it was. It was definitely her.
Speaker 1: En so he remembers me very clearly.
Speaker 3: My name was Chrissy obviously when I was a manager at this Macis yep. And does he have any specific I just want clarity if you're listening. I've never worked at McDonald's, I have never met your husband, and I've probably have never been a manager because I've you know, got mad mad lady madness. But does he have specific situations that he and I shared when I was his manager?
Speaker 8: Not specifically, but just that like he worked at macis and he was sixteen. I worked at macas for all of two months.
Speaker 4: What does he say to people, because like, if you'd work if you'd have worked with someone like Chrissy Swan and you tell your mates naturally you're gonna be like, what we she like like she's some big star? Now, yeah, what did he say about her? How does he remember her personality?
Speaker 8: Just be that she was really nice and you know, was really understanding. And that's why I was like, it could be.
Speaker 4: That's where it's like, No, it's not her wrong, buddy.
Speaker 3: I just how satisfying is it for you that you have been right for over seventeen years.
Speaker 1: You have no idea you have? You told me in our relationship, I am never right. God, I'm so glad the.
Speaker 8: Best one because you told so many people.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad to give you that opportunity. Have you told him the news?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 8: I told him when we were talking over messenger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 8: I told him and he was devastated, but.
Speaker 1: He believes it. He didn't, he didn't like double down for a split moment.
Speaker 8: He did and I was like, but she's telling me.
Speaker 1: No love it, Ashley.
Speaker 4: We're going to send you a Priceline pharmacy about you and if you have any other cases you listening of Chrissy being mistaken for someone else, please slide into our DMS at the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: If you were the manager with the Purple McDonald's Ringwood in two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: I want to speak to you.
Speaker 10: Can I.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan Show and I'm about to mark some homework, aren't I?
Speaker 5: You asked why?
Speaker 4: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport and more.
Speaker 1: Stream free Now. Christy's couch with nine Now.
Speaker 3: Just let you scooch over Murphy. Kirsty's joining me on the couch. Hello, Kirsty, Hi Christy? Hi, yeah good you've been watching Sinilly? Am I going to give you some hot cash?
Speaker 11: I'll be completely honest.
Speaker 8: I actually didn't watch it, but I heard I heard the task, so I went and research.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love it, Kersey. This is a full disclosure. I love an honest woman.
Speaker 1: What is the.
Speaker 4: Question, Jack? The question is in episode two of My Life is Murder. The episode starts with a flashback scene. How many years earlier does this scene take place?
Speaker 1: And the answer is I'm.
Speaker 11: Really hoping the answer is five?
Speaker 5: Lord Cash cursing.
Speaker 3: Steve, the laxa is on you tonight, I think as we settle in for another watch session.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Oh my god, I got it right. Good on you.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's click the easiest competition ever in the history.
Speaker 1: Of the universe. It is thanks nine now, Good on you nine now.
Speaker 3: Carli Minogue says she hates adulting and she misses everything about the freedom of the nineties.
Speaker 1: I love when people say that they miss the nineties. I don't think I do. I prefer it now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, You've always been honest about it.
Speaker 1: I like Google, I like Instagram. You love a scroll, yep. But I'm not very interesting.
Speaker 3: I think if you're an interesting person, you would prefer that, because, like Kylie, I'm sure gets up to no good sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you get away with it.
Speaker 1: That's right. I've got nothing to get away with.
Speaker 3: She has said that she was out and about, you know, pattering the pavement, going to markets, doing all.
Speaker 1: I mean, she sounds very boring, like me markets.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: She said that going out to nightclubs and stuff and nothing was recorded, and she misses that. Gwyneth Paltrow said a very similar thing last week. She's also said she's sick of adulting.
Speaker 4: But you're Kylie Mino, how much like I love her? But mate, how much adulting are you doing? You don't have kids, you don't you have management.
Speaker 5: You have. I'm sure a great pa, bro.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, imagine if I came into you each day and said, oh, Swan, I'm so over adulting. I would never do that because I know how much adulting you actually do and how much how little adulting I do.
Speaker 3: I do wonder when was the last time she scrubbed krusty snot off the light switch?
Speaker 5: That is so disgusting. I just can't believe you have to do that. I'm so sorry. Oh yeah, that is so vile.
Speaker 3: That was like the nicest thing I could think of that I've done in the last twenty four hours. I wonder when was the last time Kylie Twitter fifteen year old to clean a toilet?
Speaker 5: Never because she's Kylie Minogue. Man, I know, I'm sorry for your life.
Speaker 3: If she misses adulting, I miss minoguing. I would love that, but you know, everyone's entitled their opinion.
Speaker 1: She also did this.
Speaker 3: You'll you'll get this. You're too young now, but you will get there. People will say, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 5: Question so much, same because I don't know what I'd tell my younger self.
Speaker 3: Well, because you already you're still young. Yeah, you get to my age. I just I used to answer it. Now I go, oh, I hate that question.
Speaker 1: Can we just not do it?
Speaker 5: Also, I just don't think that's what life's about. No, And also you've lived it. Yeah, go away with you stupid question.
Speaker 3: Away with your stupid question, or I'll make you clean. It's not off the light switch, all right. Next, this is a story that I have been wanting to talk to you about you with forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I keep forgetting. But I'm doing it. Now do it.
Speaker 3: A woman in Western Australia has faked her own death. What Yes, and it's the best story. She owned an F forty five gym and it wasn't doing well, and then she bought another one and that was even worse.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're doing too well those franchises.
Speaker 1: Well, she had two of them.
Speaker 3: Her name is Karen Maurice Sliver and she has gone to jail. I couldn't pronounce the sat a side, grandad. She has gone to jail jack.
Speaker 5: For faking her own death. Yes, how did she fake it? What did she say happened?
Speaker 3: She created fake documents and then she said she died in a car accident in twenty twenty three in Broom.
Speaker 1: I love that she was specific with the location.
Speaker 3: I'm just fascinated with this sort of stuff because I'm sure I'm not the only one that's gone. Like when things are tough, you go. I wonder if I could just disappear, what would to take. The answer is it's not worth it because you get found out. The bank got suspicious of her new identity. Right, she got seven hundred grand paid to her by the insurance company.
Speaker 5: When she died. When she died, and did they just think that was going to a family member or something?
Speaker 3: She launched it by her husband. I mean, she did a pretty good job for an amateur.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: The bank was like, hang on, there's something going on with this account. They froze it and then she turned up grave error, don't do this if you're planning on it. Turned up to the police station to like, you know, get her identity happening so that she could get the funds unfrozen.
Speaker 1: And they said, just wait here a minute, No, it's not worth it. The Chrissy Swan Show, Hello, as we.
Speaker 3: Roll into the three pm hour, We're thrilled to have your company not.
Speaker 1: A word of a lie.
Speaker 5: We sure are, Sawnie.
Speaker 1: We've got a jam packed hour for you.
Speaker 3: And if you're still here and you're not watching the race, that stops the I fascination. But that means that you've said one of my faiavorite catchphrases, nap to the cup.
Speaker 5: Nap to the cut, same to that cup.
Speaker 4: I got a few of those responses on Darby Day when I uploaded my Instagram context.
Speaker 1: Everybody's entitled to their opinions. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Finally, we are going to find out who you were star struck by for the first time in your life.
Speaker 4: Yes, on Derby Day this Saturday just gone. I was star struck by someone that I don't think you would guess I don't like. No matter how hard you try, I don't think you're going.
Speaker 5: To get it.
Speaker 1: I just I can't wait to find out.
Speaker 3: And before the end of the show, I want to float with you the sort of dicey dilemma of if a friend breaks a piece of furniture or something that you love, do you get them to replace it?
Speaker 1: Do you get them to pay for it?
Speaker 5: I'm interested thirteen twenty four to ten, though.
Speaker 4: Next in Chrissy's Quizzy, we have a Mitsubishi Electric air purifier to give away. We've somehow managed to jam inside the bum bag.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Shows, The Chrissy.
Speaker 3: Swan Show tell you what these Mitsubishi Electric air purifiers are hot property.
Speaker 1: Chrissies Quizzy coming there around eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Apot for else not a good prize.
Speaker 1: It is a great prize.
Speaker 3: Hello, Jody, Hello, your name is it spelled with an e on the end?
Speaker 1: No, with a with a why?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's unusual. I was going to tell you a story about a girl I knew with an I E, but I won't.
Speaker 5: Kelly, does your name have a wy at the end?
Speaker 1: It does? And you're also in pathology.
Speaker 3: We had a pathologist on yesterday and I asked her for some tips to make me go to a blood test that is now four weeks over due.
Speaker 1: What what can you give me?
Speaker 12: Probably numbing cream?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 5: Scared of the plane?
Speaker 3: It is fantastic now, Actually I love a blood test. Feels purifying. All right, your names are your buzzers. It's the bestified meaning. The first person to get three answers, correc wins the game and we'll walk away with a bum bag. Yes, but also Admitsubishi Electric Air Purified. Question number one, Margo Robbie and husband Tom Ackley have had their first baby together. What is the gender of the baby.
Speaker 1: Yes, Kelly, Kelly, boy, it is a boy. Question number two. Bobine Cup is known as the race that Kelly just it is. It's the racist obscination.
Speaker 5: Question three. This is for the wind, kel Jonah, you can still get in there.
Speaker 1: This is going to be the fastest quizzy ever. If so, isn't it a world Oh no, the.
Speaker 3: World's most famous mamager is celebrating her sixty.
Speaker 1: Yes, Kelly, for the win.
Speaker 10: Christ Jenna, it is christ Jenna.
Speaker 3: All these scorpios me, Demi more Christ Jenna?
Speaker 1: And you did you just say? Kel I am are there? You go amazing.
Speaker 5: Let's talk a bit more too that all the scorpios.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: Hey, tomorrow, we also have this amazing prize up for grabs again, the Mitsubishi Electric Air Purifire. It helps improve indoor air quality and reduce exposure to asthma and allergy triggers including dust, pollen, pet allergens, and some gases. Not sure which gases they're referring to.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. We're so thrilled to have you.
Speaker 3: I'm about to give you an insight into my dear friend and a huge part of this show, Jack Charles. Yes, you are one of the coolest guys I've ever met. Oh, that's very kind, like probably the coolest, wow in every level, Like you know everything about fashion and where to go and what to do. But the reason you're the coolest guy I ever know is that you would have met people of note every day since I've known you, Because I've worked with you since you were nineteen and now you're what seventy.
Speaker 5: Years twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Right, so it's eight years. You have never once been star struck. You put off not full confidence, nothing, no matter who comes in.
Speaker 5: No, that's why I love this job and my big thing in life is like I love people, and I love getting to know people and differ different people from different walks of life. So that sort of stuff doesn't rock me.
Speaker 1: But you told me that you.
Speaker 3: In the last forty eight hours have met somebody that you were star struck by, and I can't believe it, and you haven't.
Speaker 1: Revealed who it is.
Speaker 4: No, So on Saturday I went to Darby Day had a great date of the races, and then our good friend Lauren Phillips and her partner Paul put on this awesome karaoken.
Speaker 5: See you at races, see you at the race. I did see some dad, I'll see you at the race.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I walk into this karaoke room and I was a little bit late, and I lock eyes with someone and I said, I thought, oh my god, what was.
Speaker 1: The feeling before you reveal who?
Speaker 5: Nostalgia?
Speaker 4: Nostalgia because this person was someone in my sort of primary school years that I watched on television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you see somebody and what you said nostalgia. What I say is, I can't believe I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: You can't You're here.
Speaker 4: You're here, and this person hasn't been in the sort of public life for over a decade.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So I watched her on a TV show and then when we're doing karaoke, and the main thing that I loved about her was some music she released. So I went up to her and I said, no clothes. I said, oh my god, Stacey, No, I said, oh my god, it's you and She goes, hi, and that gave me a big hug.
Speaker 5: And I said, I'm going to sing your song.
Speaker 4: She goes, please do it, Please do it Stephanie Macintosh.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, sky Mangle or Neighbors. That's how I came to know and love her. I love this song and I love this video.
Speaker 1: She is amazing. Yes.
Speaker 5: And then I said, if I don't have a mistake, I'll do tight Rope. She goes, wait, you know the words of tight Rope? I said absolutely, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh love it is so much. You know that you've had lunch with her sister? How I my birthday lunch? Kat Macintosh? Was there?
Speaker 3: Is that steph Macintosh's sister Macintosh Shu, Yes.
Speaker 5: I did not know that. And then I fully found got At the end of the night, I said, I'm not leaving without a selfie of you and I and I got a selfie.
Speaker 1: Oh look at her. She's been living in America, she's back or in Australia. Oh my god. She would have loved this so much.
Speaker 5: She was divine. Ten.
Speaker 4: We want to ask the question, who have you been starstruck by? That most people might not be impressed by or like you like a z Grade almost celeb Yes, the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about how Jack was finally after seven or eight years of meeting celebrity after celebrity, we're talking Snoop Dot. You've met Snoop like, you've met them all, all of them, all of them, and you have never battered an eyelid, and you're not trying not to. No, You're just like, oh cool, that's that's.
Speaker 5: Yeats, because everyone's human at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Very strange situation.
Speaker 3: You saw somebody at the races that absolutely you would you were starstruck.
Speaker 4: Sky Mangle from Neighbors aka Stephanie Macintosh, who has this absolute banger.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was an icon, she still is an icon. And we also just discovered that I've known since she.
Speaker 1: Was a girl.
Speaker 5: Yes, I didn't realize that, you're good mate, my cat.
Speaker 1: It's her sister, my best friend's cat.
Speaker 5: Do you remember she dated Nick Revold as well? Yeah, for a hot minute, dare of course. Anyway, it was just weird for me to be starstruck by someone. And on thirteen twenty four to ten, we're asking you when were you sort of surprised at who you were starstruck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always a surprise when it happens. Hi, Belinda, Hi, Hi, I'm so good. Thank you so much for playing with us today. Who did you see that you were weirdly starstruck by.
Speaker 10: Chris Smith on the weekend at oh so recently?
Speaker 1: So people want to know who Chris Smith is? Just a little little refresher.
Speaker 3: He was a Maya ambassador, wasn't he or David Jones or something? And also was married to Daddy Minogue, Well not married, but you know the long term pert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it wasn't he used to play rugby professionally, Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's handsome as hell and a lovely.
Speaker 11: Guy, absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: What is it about him that made you starstruck?
Speaker 10: I don't know. He's just got a presence about him. He was just really, really nice. And I was kept looking at him while he was doing Fasion of the Fields, and I thought, I'm going to ask you for a selfie, and he was so nice about it.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 10: Of course, Belinda.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm glad you said selfie. Then I thought you were going to get a little bit handsy, av.
Speaker 4: Olinda, We're going to send you a Prizeline Pharmacy Voucher, Beck, who are you starstruck by?
Speaker 12: Basically any AFL player out there? But Toby Bedford's number one for sure.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: He would be so thrilled to hear that because he plays for g w S, which nobody cares about, like with all the respect, Like surely they have the smallest number of members.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 12: But he's really attractive and have you.
Speaker 1: Have you seen him? And what did you do when you did?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 12: I ran up to him and I said, can I please get a picture? And he was with his girlfriend and they were really nice. Yeah, they took a photo with me.
Speaker 3: He didn't look behind him and go, are you is there someone? Is there someone famous behind me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I know he's good.
Speaker 5: No, he was good.
Speaker 12: But I think he was a bit shocked that he was very nice.
Speaker 1: That's the best part.
Speaker 5: That's really nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also it's nice that the girlfriend didn't try and like swat you away, because I can imagine some girlfriends of these plays and get a little bit protexting. Priceline Pharmacy Voucher for you, Beck, Let's finish with Katterina Swan had Arena.
Speaker 1: What a gorgeous name.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, who have you been starstruck by?
Speaker 11: Liz Hurley?
Speaker 1: Oh that is a good one.
Speaker 11: Everyonet that was back when she was dating Shane Warn as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, talk us through every piece of it.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: So they were coming back to Perth for cricket. My husband was on the same plane as and he saw a get up and then when they were coming off the plane waiting for their baggages, I walked up to her and asked for a photo. I mean, she was more interested in my little boy than me, but yeah, it's nice. She was so polite and yeah, so now every every photo, Like I just had my fortieth not long ago, and she was on my little photo board and I just tell everyone she's my best friend, Caterina.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean by sometimes you see people and your eyes can't compute because you've only ever seen them on a big screen or you know, in a magazine, and then you're looking at them three D.
Speaker 1: It's a weird feeling.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And even like a few weeks ago, we saw half the cast from Travel Guides at the airport, so they're all in wa two.
Speaker 1: So they would have been thrilled as well. With any sort of recognition Swan show Chrissy clique.
Speaker 3: I'm about to talk about Tom Holland and Zendaya, And I think that because I work with you and I've got young kids, I know who these people are, and I don't reckon a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Would you don't reckon nah Zendea?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Surely?
Speaker 1: Well what's she been in?
Speaker 3: She's been in that Euphoria that everyone watched but nobody my age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then she was also she's also been in June and then most recently challenges that massive tennis film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see that, but I really enjoyed the trailer.
Speaker 5: That's all like him.
Speaker 1: That's all I can do these days is watch the trailer. But I liked it.
Speaker 4: If it's on a streamer and you're at home alone, ever watch it. Okay, great, it's a bit.
Speaker 3: Fun, Okay, fantastic. Well Tom Holland, he played some sort of superhero, didn't he.
Speaker 5: Yes, he sure did. He played man.
Speaker 3: So they are going out, the two of them, which is news to me. But I found this very very unusual. Have her listen to what he does to like allay his anxiety. These are the his girlfriends India.
Speaker 1: But last thing I knew was actually is in the house. It's more a bit of an anxiety thing. But like I'll check to see that, like everything's good.
Speaker 5: I just give a little Google look to the news.
Speaker 1: IM she's good, right.
Speaker 4: Well, Tom Holand famously doesn't have social media, so I guess he can't check up on her on socials.
Speaker 3: I would imagine that he has her phone number, given that she is his girlfriend. I understand that you don't have socials, but I don't. Can you explain that to me? Why wouldn't it if he.
Speaker 1: Was Is he worried about her?
Speaker 3: Or is he just feeling generalized anxiety and it makes him feel better to see her face and he doesn't want to call her and tell her that he's got anxiety.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand.
Speaker 5: I get what you mean. I don't like. Also, I know.
Speaker 1: Here and just make sure we're all cool.
Speaker 3: He's googling her because he's anxious about their relationship, and he's checking up to see if she's on the streets of New York City with someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a very odd thing to admit in an interview. Also, I just checked he does have Instagram.
Speaker 1: Do you know what mate? Stop?
Speaker 6: Nah nah.
Speaker 1: Also, this is why I can't do relationships. I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: If that was my boyfriend, I would say I wish you well deep from my heart.
Speaker 1: But this isn't.
Speaker 3: You can't be googling me no to see how the public perceives me.
Speaker 1: That's another thing. Who cares?
Speaker 5: And also you can't be admitting it publicly because that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure she thinks this is cute.
Speaker 3: Now wait till you're an old lady like me, you will have zero time for that rubbish.
Speaker 5: What's the last thing you googled? Because that was the question he was asked, Oh, okay, go to your history.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, And the last thing he googled was his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: And he's not like obviously sitting in the car on the way to that interview googling her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is a worry. I reckon, that's a worry. Okay. My last thing.
Speaker 3: Was so daggyach don't know what it is? What it's a bishy electric air purifier.
Speaker 5: Oh, because we're giving them away in Quzy, yes.
Speaker 1: Two years and I just wanted to see how big they were for my blake to be.
Speaker 4: Honest, I haven't googled anything since. This is from Sunday. This is when I was trying to work out what to get you for your birthday? Can you buy T gift vouchers? And just so everyone knows, the answer is no, No, you can't.
Speaker 1: Actually, that reminds me of missed delivery.
Speaker 3: It's Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Donare You