Speaker 1: On scorn lives Australia. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Patty Show. Coming up tonight, the Great Douglas Murray weighs in on Australia's latest anti Semitic scandal, and he also explains why Donald Trump has waged war on the racist South African government. The Albanezi government, together with the Coalition, is looking to introduce more laws to curb free speech. Dan Wilde will be witnessed shortly to discuss that and much more, and m Horowitz will have the latest from the US, Ukraine and the Middle East. As President Trump's deadline for her mask to release all the hostages draws closer and in Left he's losing it. We've got preachers calling for violence against Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the devil will act so ugly that you have no other choice but to get violent and faint.
Speaker 2: But first's former New South Wales nurses Sarah Abu Lebdie and Armored Reshad Nidia have made headlines around the world after they bragged about killing Israeli patients, apparently threatening to kill more.
Speaker 4: Let's say, let's say an Israeli.
Speaker 1: God beat them.
Speaker 2: I won't treat them, I'll kill them.
Speaker 1: You'll kill them.
Speaker 5: Okay, you have no idea how many Israelis A dog came to this hospital and Jehannahanna.
Speaker 2: The video generated horrified reactions in the global media. The UK Telegraph reported nurses suspended for threatening to kill Israeli patients in Australia. Australian hospital examines patient records after nurses claim to have killed Israeli's. That was from the Washington Post, and the Jerusalem Post had the headline Australian Jews questions safety at hospitals after nurses threatened Jews. Now authorities are investigating Nida's class that he has killed Israeli patients who've presented to the war he worked in. Nadea has since apologized for his remarks, telling the Daily Telegraph that he was joking in the video. Meanwhile, his left his family reacted when journalist Liam Mendez approached them for comment.
Speaker 6: Why are you.
Speaker 2: What do you say about the allegation?
Speaker 1: Tell me, Zara?
Speaker 7: Walking towards the Nate Nate Nate, they said to me about all right, all right, okay, I need my phone back.
Speaker 2: What has happened?
Speaker 4: I don't understand what's happened. I haven't been able to talk to us. She's in a freaking extreme panic attack.
Speaker 5: At the present time, I'm trying to calm it down to see what she's been a nurse for.
Speaker 4: God knows how long She's never done.
Speaker 2: Anything to her anyone, do you know? I mean now for more on this. As the Deputy executive director of these Schute of Public Affairs, Dan Wild, Dan, not only is this deeply disturbing, but it's again painted Australia in a terrible light around the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it has, Reader, I think it shows how far our country has fallen and how deep the problems are here. Of course, you know, maybe this is an isolated incident, as Premier Chris min suggest, I don't know, But as Peter Dutton has quite rightly said today, there should be a probe into the citizenship situation with these individuals. I understand that they are citizens of Australia. How did someone like this become a citizen of our country? Who granted their citizenship? And it gets to this broader point, reader, that we've been talking about, you know since you know, over the last couple of years, which is there's a much deeper issue to do with our citizenship and migration program. We have many people that have been taking to the streets engaging in anti Semitic conduct that are not just temporary migrants, but our citizens of our country. Either they became naturalized citizens or they were born here, which is even more concerning. So yes, of course these individuals should be sacked. I think that's pretty straightforward. But you know, until we're going to have a deeper probe into our migration system and actually fix it, I'm not convinced that these deeper problems are going to go away anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Now. Further information about armed Rashad Nadir, the male nurse in that video. Let's have a look at this coverage from SPS and it came to Australia as a refugee fleeing with his family from Afghanistan. He has since become an Australian citizen, got his citizenship back in August twenty twenty, and he's featured in media on a couple of occasions, held up Dan as an example of the success of multiculturalism in Australia. This is him as a high school student being interviewed by SBS back.
Speaker 5: In Afghanistan, there was not much opportunity to go to school in.
Speaker 9: A freeway, in a freedom Rushad and his family fled Afghanistan for Australia when he was just twelve years old.
Speaker 2: That was back in twenty and fifteen, and he was also the subject of this write up from the Helmsman Project in twenty twenty one, says Rashard's story from Afghanistan to Auburn the Power of Hope, Help and Love. The headline reads that Dan, the online story appears to have been scrubbed from the internet. You can understand why.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I don't want to tire inyone with the same brush. I'm sure a lot of people that come into the refugee program are doing the right thing, and we want to have a welcoming and tolerant migration system. But you know, as we're just talking about, we don't have the processes in place to deal with this properly. We've had just this massive expansion to migration, particularly of the last few years, but actually, you know, many years before that, and I'm not convinced this proper checks and processes that are in place. And look, the reality is that you know, you mentioned multiculturalism. Well, it's very divisive concept, multiculturalism. I think that where you know, multi ethnic, yes, multiracial, sure, but multicultural is is a divisive concept because it dilutes the concept of a majority culture. And unfortunately, many activists have used mass migration as a weapon to undermine our shared Australian values. And that's not only to the detriment of all of us, but particularly to the new migrants who want to do the right thing. So you know, again this gets back to the much deeper issue that we have a failed migration program and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: And words matter, what you said there is so correct where we should be celebrating the fact that we're a multi ethnic country. That's something to be treasured. All ethnicity is, regardless of your background, your equal in this country. You have equal opportunity. But to pretend that all cultures are equal, that every culture will be celebrated in this country, that we will overlook the shortcomings of some cultures where their values do not align with ours, I think you're just asking for trouble there. Now, let's turn our attention to a bipartisan push for tougher workplace laws in order to enable universities to sack anti Semitic staff. Part of the reforms would involve a mending the Fair Work Acts so that discipline reaction can be taken against staff and Australian Research Council grant recipients for hate crimes or breaches of the Racial Discrimination Act DAN. I can see this being misused within I don't know five minutes. Do we really need more anti free speech laws? We already have laws in place for inciting violence, for anything that is a violent to act. Why do we want to have more laws introduced into the workplace.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that the first step is to enforce the laws that are there, like you say, And one of the I guess concerns that I have and a lot of people have, is that we've never had more hate speech laws on the books, so called hate speech laws or any freement laws on the books, and anti Semitism has never been worse, at least since World War Two in this country. So the first point is these laws often don't do what they say that they're going to do. And the second issue is that they can often be used not in the manner which they're intended. I mean, just look at section eighty in see of the Racial Discrimination Act. I mean your colleague Andrew Bolt, Well, he was targeted by that Bill Leak, the prominent the late Bill Leak, who was a prominent cartoonist and social commentator, was targeted under section eighten CE. So it was never used for the purposes it was intended. Soquite often these laws can get hijacked by activists to shut down the opinions of mainstream Australian So I could I totally understand where people are coming from. You know, when they say they want to have more laws and they want to crack down on anti Semitism. I get that, and I agree with cracking down on anti Semitism, but I think in forced laws that are on the books is the first step and have better policing of the issues.
Speaker 2: We've seen these laws that are already existing be breached every weekend in our major cities. We've seen police do next to nothing, and the solution seems to be, let's introduce more laws where there is the scope for those to be misused. Just last week, the Albani is a government with the support of the Coalition, pasted more hate speech laws and we've had Christian schools for examples, say that these laws can be misused to attack religious schools for example. I mean, is that really something that we want to enable? Now, let's move on to Football Australia being labeled. Week after it refused to remove Sam Kerr from a position as the captain of the Matilda's in response to her infamous incident in London. Found not guilty of racially aggravated harassment, Football Australia released a statement supporting her, without confirming whether she'd stay honest captain. There's been no update from them since Dan The point has been made if the word black was used instead of white, regardless of the court case, the ramifications for Kerr would be dramatically different.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I don't think Sam Kerr should be captain of the Matildas. And I think her broader role in the team also needs to be questioned. As many others have said, there's been kind of a sycophantic media sort of worship of O Samantha Kerr. And you know, I'm not sure whether what she said, you know, should have been taken to court and gone through that process. To be honest with you, it's more so her behavior throughout the trial and the fact that she's never really properly apologized. I mean, she gave kind of an apology, but it was a bit merely mouth. And you know, I think when you're the captain, you're probably the most prominent women's soccer player in the country and one of the most prominent in the world. Well, there are expectations people will look up to you. She's also violated Football Australia's Code of Conduct that all the players are held up to. So you know, Football Australia is weak. They're also woke because they supported the Voice to Parliament. They were one of the first organizations in the sporting world to support racial division in the Voice to Parliament. So I think a lot of people look at this and say exactly as you've identified. And we saw this with the AFL when tex Walker went through this issue of alleged racist comments or he was rubbed out for six matches and many other consequences. But Sam Kirk gets a magic carpet, right. It's just not fair.
Speaker 2: The double standard is glaring, and particularly when these organizations do getting involved in political grand standing, taking positions on the Voice, then you're expected to follow through with that and walk the talk, and football Australia have definitely failed to do that. Dan Wild, thank you so much for your time tonight. Johnny me Now is best selling author Douglas Murray Douglas, I'll get your thoughts on the latest anti Semitic incident in Australia that is making headlines around the world. I'll get your thoughts on that shortly, but let's start with President Donald Trump and his Department of Government Efficiency headed by Elon Musk. They're gutting USAID, something that has alarmed the Democrats, the activist class, and even the Vatican. The Vatican claims this will cost millions of lives, but you wrote a piece for The Spectator arguing that this money has been going to essentially insane people who hate America and that the UK and perhaps other Western democracies should follow America's lead.
Speaker 7: Here absolutely, Rita, It's amazing, isn't it. I Mean, everyone knows about government waste, and we often talk about it, but when someone comes along and actually tries to stop waste, there are.
Speaker 1: All of these howls.
Speaker 7: What Elon Musk and his DOGE team found in us AID, and it's merely the surface of it.
Speaker 1: What we've actually read about is an.
Speaker 7: Incredibly corrupt, wasteful, and what's more, anti American system. It would be one thing if there was a foreign aid body in your country which was doing sort of soft power pro American, pro democracy, pro on the side of freedom, pro free market sort of movement. But what you find in usaid, what the team found is what you can find in the UK's foreign aid budget and many other countries, which is actually the American taxpayers were paying for systems that actually seemed to rather dislike America and seemed to be rather anti American, and in many cases were examples of the American taxpayer funding versions of the hopefully now increasingly defunct American Woke Mind virus around the world. There was a bit of a hulla baloo because early on it was said that there was fifty million dollars that had been used to buy condoms to send to Gaza, and it turned out that actually that was a slight misreading and it was fifty million dollars for condoms in part of West Africa. I don't really see that that's the biggest misreading imaginable the question. I think for a lot of American taxpayers is why are we selling a very large number? Why are we paying for a very large number of condoms to be sent anywhere in the world. Other people buy their own condoms. But I mean that's just the sort of easier end of it. I mean, there were things like the American taxpayer was paying for people to have sex changes in col Colombia. And when the Democrats and certainly the international critics of Elon Musk and Doge weigh in on this, I have a challenge for them, which is, you know, if you think the American taxpayer is so flooded with money that they can pay for Colombian sex changes, and if you think it's absolutely outrageous that that fund should have been stopped, there's a great opportunity, you know, for all of the left wing governments in Australia and elsewhere. Why don't you pick up the slack. Why don't you pick up the slack if that's not the wrong metaphor to use, and you pay for the Colombian sex changes, and then you can feel really good about yourself and not just beat up on Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Now, last week, President Donald Trump also signed an executive order freezing aid to South Africa after the government they introduced these laws where lend can be seas, typically from white farmers without compensation. The Trump administration is also formulating a plan to resettle white South African farmers and their families as refugees. Douglas, The question has to be asked, why aren't other Western nations that supposedly value equality, value property rights. Why aren't they stepping in here? Why are they still sending millions in aid to a rogue nation.
Speaker 7: Well, because, of course, the corrupt ANC in South Africa in particular loves receiving international aid money and loves squirreling it away into their own pockets. I saw that myself in South Africa in recent months. You know, all of the dophins, the princelings of the ANC leadership all drive around, including in townships like Soweto, in Ferraris and Lamborghinis and the most extraordinarily expensive cars, and they've basically rub the faces of the poor of the townships in their enormous wealth. So that's where a lot of our foreign aid money went. It went into the pockets of the ANC and their princelings. And if anyone thinks that that's a good deal, then I've got a bridge to sell them. But you know that the problem is with South Africa and the ANC in particular, is that they run off the moral fumes of the successful overthrow of apartheid. And that's all well and good, except that that's decades ago now, and just because you were part of the anti apartheid movement does not mean that for the rest of time you should be allowed to be corrupt and to misgovern your country, and to loot your country and to pretend that there's something better about you when in actual fact, in the case of the South African government, they oversee the most appalling poverty still in their country, which does not have to be the case. South Africa is a country of great promise, was governed well. There's no reason why a government that literally cannot even keep the lights on in Johannesburg and Cape Town should be regarded as some kind of moral arbiter or deserving evaid if they want to misgovern themselves, and that's one thing, but misgoverning themselves with our financial support is something else.
Speaker 1: Entirely.
Speaker 2: Do you see South Africa heading down the path that we find Zimbabwe. It just rampant corruption inequity, poverty, a country again with so much promise that has descended into third world conditions in many ways.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean, you know, the fastest way to advance in South African politics still is to try to pretend that the white farmers, for instance, are some kind of overlord privileged class and they must be raised war on. You remember that one of the candidates at the last elections in South Africa, who really did rather well, led to people in the stadium to the charming war cry of shoot the burrs or shoot the white farmers. Effect what he was saying, so that that is actually something that should should demand international attention. It's not a popular cause, it seems for some reason. But if we do believe in anti racism, if we do believe that people shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Racist, then that goes every way.
Speaker 7: And people who had targeted for murder and for the theft of their land, their farmland in South Africa, but just because they're white, that cause should be taken up by people just as much as if black farmers in South Africa in the past had been persecuted in the same way. It's it's just a total lack of consistency on.
Speaker 2: That absolutely to Australia now and sadly we are making headlines around the world for all the wrong reasons. After two nurses, both of them sacked now, but these two nurses at a Sydney hospital had this to say about how they would treat Israeli patients. It's Palistin's country, not.
Speaker 4: Let's say an Israeli God for beet them.
Speaker 2: I won't treat the luck to them.
Speaker 1: You'll kill them.
Speaker 10: So if an Israeli is in Australia and that's forbid, something happened to him and.
Speaker 1: He comes to your hospital, would you kill him?
Speaker 5: Okay, you have no idea how many Israeli A dog came to this hospital and.
Speaker 2: He claims he sent them to Jahannam, which means hell Douglas. Those two have been sacked, But one fear is that this problem is far more widespread than that pair.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I just saw a video a few moments ago before joining Eureta of a health worker in New South Wales who said she had tried to warn about this for the past fifteen months, since it became normal for healthcare workers, nurses and others to join in genocidal chants like from the river to the sea. It's extremely disturbing. I wish I was surprised by it, but I'm not. People like those two despicable health workers there are just the sort of most obvious spear tip of a much bigger problem. I mean, they have the audacity to actually boast about the fact that they would like to kill Jews on the operating table if they find them, and seem to have implied that they've done that in the past. I hope all of that is looked into, and I hope they face appropriate jail time. But I'd like to know what it is in the health system in Australia has encouraged and tolerated that. You can see from their very unpleasant Hijabbi who just pushes her way in there, how incredibly not just evil she is, but how proud she is of her evil.
Speaker 1: Both of them are.
Speaker 7: And I suspect they didn't keep that to themselves until this week.
Speaker 1: I suspect there were a lot of people who worked with them who knew exactly what they believed.
Speaker 7: And I bet these two couldn't keep their pride in their evil to themselves. I bet there are all sorts of warning signs that were seen should have been reported and noticed about this a lot earlier. And then the question should be of their colleagues, former colleagues and others, why did you think this was normal?
Speaker 1: Why do you think this was tolerable? If again, it's like with the white South African farmers.
Speaker 7: If there was a nurse or a doctor in your hospital who said that they really looked forward to killing black people whenever they ended up on the operating table in their hospital, I think that every single civilized and decent person would have said, I think something needs to be done about this person.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: Why wasn't it the case with these two racist anti semites. I would love to know the answer to that, because I very much doubt that it stops with that.
Speaker 2: Before you go, I want to bring to your attention this exchange between British broadcaster Julia Hartley Brewer and journalists Yvonne Ridley and the leftist activist journalist Yea von Ridley claims that her mass has been extending acts of kindness upon Israel. Is there any reason why Hammas couldn't and shouldn't release them all.
Speaker 4: Once the hostages go?
Speaker 11: And every act of kindness that has been shown to Israel has just been sorry.
Speaker 2: What were those acts of kindness?
Speaker 11: Well, they gave them goodie bags. I don't know what was it, but they gave them gifts. They give them a little momentum toast Palestinian mementos.
Speaker 2: There you go, Douglas. They gave the hostages that they kept in tunnels, some of them fading them very infrequently. They gave them goodie bags. So you know, we should really be quite grateful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, as well as torturing them, hanging them upside down, beating them and doing mark executions on them for fifteen months. Yvonne Ridley, I'm interested to see her back in the spotlight. I've known about her for almost quarter of a century now. She's a very sick and twisted individual. She used to work for a British newspaper and when she did, she was taken captive by the Taliban in Afghanistan, and she suffered what is well known as Stockholm syndrome. That is, she adopted the believes of hers She actually converted to Islam when in Taliban captivity, and she didn't just sort of you know, she didn't take the most sort of moderate suit version of Islam or anything like that. No, she went full jihadi by about two thousand and four, when Abu moved A al Sakawi in Iraq.
Speaker 1: Was kidnapping and beheaded Western.
Speaker 7: Journalists and aid workers and others, she referred to him as brother al Sakawi. There's never been an extreme Jihadis that Yvonne Ridley has not adored.
Speaker 1: Now, there is obviously some.
Speaker 7: Psycho sexual explanation for that, which people far more knowledgeable than me in the paranoias and manias of human beings could diagnose. But of course it ends up in this place, and I'm glad that she's exposed herself once again for the lunatic she is. Anyone who looks at the emaciated men who were released by hamaz In again a very unfair swap of murderous Palestinian prisoners for innocent Israelis who'd been killed. Now, anyone who looked at the emaciated hostages could see that these were men who've been put through hell for the last fifteen months or so, and in fact, in all three cases seem to have reportedly, as you can also see from the footage, had to learn how to walk again, just in the days before they were released.
Speaker 1: These men have been.
Speaker 7: Put through absolute hell by barbarians in Hamaz. And yes, you really do have to have the sort of sick psychology of Ivonn Ridley to believe that if at the end of it you give a so called goodie bag, god knows what that really means in this context to the hostages, that you should in some way be applauded. Fortunately, as it happens, I see the end of Hamaz is very nigh and Yvonne Ridley will be one of those sick Westerners who's going to have to find another death cult to attach herself to because she's not going to have many allies left.
Speaker 2: Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this.
Speaker 1: Evening, great pleasure.
Speaker 2: As always still to come, Lefties losing it plas Tulsi Gabbard confirmed, and fresh developments in the US, Ukraine and the Middle East as Trump's foreign policy revolution continues. Army Horowitz as the latest. You're watching the Reader Paney Show, and it's time for lefties losing it. Just when you think the shrews of the view couldn't sink any lower, they go and surprise you by mocking a cute little child. Apparently, Elon Musk's four year old son X is fair game because Whoopee, yes, whoopee, Coldberg has decided to mock his name.
Speaker 12: Yesterday, Elon Musk took his son X to a press conference. I did not name the child, and I don't want to hear anyone mess about our names. Okay, okay, AnyWho.
Speaker 2: He took little X.
Speaker 12: A little instagram?
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 12: He just took a little X with him to a first conference in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: You know what, X is an adorable name, and perhaps a grown woman who named herself Whoopie should refrain from mocking a four year old for the name his parents gave him. Yes, Whoopy picked that name for herself. She's actually Karen Elaine Johnson. Now, how did Karen become Whoopie? You're gonna love this. According to Goldberg, once I started getting parts in players, I wanted a name that sounded more interesting. Karen Johnson, wasn't it. Some people at the rep called me Whoopie because I would let loose with a far just charming. Charming. As for X, well, he seems to have more sense than the ladies of the view. Here he is with his father, whattun?
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 2: Save America? And hell Trump? Okay, now to more wacky antiques from our friends on the left, and sadly these days that includes preachers. Many churches have been corrupted by far left lunatics, and this one from Tennessee seems to be calling for violence against Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: Have a listen an attempt to take us back to a day that we do not want to go, and we will not go. Therefore there will be conflict. I pray that the peace of God will win out and overcome the madness that is a timpting to take over this nation. And I will say to you, beloved, no one likes violence, but sometimes violence is necessary. When Elon Musk forces his way into the United States Treasury and threatens to steal your personal information and your Social Security check, there is the possibility of violence. Sometimes the devil will act so ugly that you have no other choice but to get violent and.
Speaker 2: Find say what now, Sometimes violence is necessary, and the devil will act so ugly that you have no other choice but to get violent and fight. That's what he said. Ibilon Mass considers some legal action because that sounded like he was inciting violence. Now to Canada. We're a reverend and LGBT activists preaching that Christians should stop referring to Jesus as their savior because it may be offensive to other religions.
Speaker 13: There was one word in those bedrock beliefs that began for me to be uncomfortable, problematic. When people now come to our church, many of them will first check the website to see what this church is about what they believe, and many of the folks who did that would tell me out of the community, Bretta. I looked up your church and it sounded reasonable, but when I got to that word savior, it was a problem. It was a problem because I'm from another faith tradition, or it's a problem because.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that everyone has to.
Speaker 13: Accept Jesus as personal Lord and savior, like the fundamentalists say.
Speaker 2: If you're from another faith or you don't think you should accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, then what are you doing in a Christian church? I mean, really, do you think anyone walks into a mosque and demands they stop being so preoccupied with Muhammed? I don't think so. If activists are running your church, then your church isn't really a church anymore. Now, let's check in with possibly the most annoying woman in the world, guess, even more annoying than MSNBC anchors and the ladies of the view.
Speaker 14: If you're going to be a bigot, be a bigot with your whole lass chest. You'll have to forgive me, Pumpkin. My particular flavor of neurospaciness prefers bluntness. They them, isn't a singular pronoun that you're spouting is wrong?
Speaker 2: Cute eat us, the APA.
Speaker 14: MLA, Oxford Dictionary, Mirriam Webster, Chat, GPT, Wikipedia, and basically every source on the Internet. Sweetie, They're all gonna tell you you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it too, sweetie, but just because Wikipedia and other online resources have been corrupted by filef lunacy doesn't mean you or they are right. It just means the rot is deep. It means the transactivists have managed to exercise disproportionate power and try to convince folk that I don't know Day's night white is black men are women. But sadly, there are plenty of brainwash simpletons who have swallowed every argument put forward by the transactivist and that includes the adult daughter of Tim Woles. You remember him, the man who wanted to be vice president. Here is his daughter ranting about Donald Trump's executive order protecting women's sport from male bodies.
Speaker 15: Signing in an executive order that pertains to one percent of the population is not protecting women. It's setting a dangerous president, and it is dangerous for the trans community, women, minorities, anyone who was not a streetweight man. We are talking about human beings and the President of the United States is targeting them.
Speaker 2: Gosh, didn't we dodger bullet not having that family in the White House, including Gwen Woles, remember her, my dad.
Speaker 4: Of Trump.
Speaker 2: Are turning away terrifying. Instead of her, we got usher vance. I mean, can you think of a better upgrade? And talking about dodging bullets, we also dodged having Kamala as president and her family in the White House. Let's check in now with Kamala's adult step daughter, and she's sprooking some sort of body oil.
Speaker 9: What I did realize about having body hair is someone always has something to say about it, whether it's good or bad. There's something very shocking still about body hair. Most commonly, I see, I bet you smell bad or damn, that's dirty? Little did and do they know I'm as clean as a whistle and heavily moisturized thanks to fur oil. I've been using this heavily in my daily routine for as long as I have had body hair.
Speaker 2: And we'll have plenty more lefties losing at content with my next guest. Today, the Justice Department announced it was suing New York over its failure to fully cooperate with federal immigration enforcement. Governor Kathy Hochel, State Attorney General Letitia James, and DMV Chief Mark Schroeder are all in the firing line. Here is US Attorney General Pambondi.
Speaker 16: We have filed charges against the State of New York. We have filed charges against Kathy Hochel. We have filed charges against Letitia James and Mark Schroeder. This is a new DOJ and we are taking steps to protect Americans, American citizens and Angel moms like the moms standing right behind me, who you're going to hear from in a moment. New York has chosen to prioritize illegal aliens over American citizens.
Speaker 2: It stops.
Speaker 16: It stops today.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is filmmaker and journalist Amy Horoidzammy, you're a New Yorker. Why is your state deliberately defying efforts to enforce the.
Speaker 4: Law beyond belief? Rita.
Speaker 17: Okay, I mean, the Democrats have just lost an election, not a small part because this issue, maybe primarily because of this issue. They haven't learned a single lesson. It's unbelievable to me. They're actually writing the twenty twenty six script for the Republicans and how they can defeat them again. Okay, I mean, let's take Brandon Johnson, who is the mayor of Chicago, as a case study on this issue.
Speaker 4: Okay, Brandon Johnson.
Speaker 17: At fourteen percent approving as a one for RITA, he's the lowest approval rating of any politician in America. He is a lower approval rating than Kendrick Lamar at a Drake family reunion. That's how bad it is for him. Okay, this is a James right who Pam Bondi, by the way, I love her, talked about right there. But this is a James wrote that our laws protect all New Yorkers, all New Yorkers. I'm sorry people have come here illegally. Are not New Yorkers. They are not one of us. They are legally in New York. They are draining our resources, they are causing crime, and they're crowding our street with homelessness and crats alike, natural Republicans, Democrats.
Speaker 4: These blue cities are sick of it.
Speaker 17: That's why when you looked at an electoral map, you saw that every single district moved to the right.
Speaker 4: They may have all vote for Trump, but they moved the right.
Speaker 17: And then Pam Binding, God bless her Saul, God bless her blonde Saul. Look, she's now threatening to cut off DOJ funding to these blue cities, which in New York alone got one point five billion dollars and overall they're going to write billion dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it, man, So what we got to do.
Speaker 2: They are not messing around, like she said. It's a new Justice Department and they're going to be enforcing the law. And you would think New York, of all places, just with the rising violent crime, the fact that a couple of months ago you had a poor woman burnt to death on the on the train in the Metro by an illegal immigrants, you would think and this would focus their minds but apparently not. Now let's move on to another win for President Trump, with the US Senate confirming Tulsi Gabbard as the Director of National Intelligence. Here is Toulci being sworn in by Pambondi.
Speaker 4: You solemnly swear that I will support.
Speaker 6: Ended in the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 2: Former Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell was the only Republican to vote against Tulsi's confirmation, though these days, with his condition, one wonders if someone else is pulling McConnell's strings. Remember this, Did you.
Speaker 6: Hear the question, senator running for reelection in twenty twenty six? All right, I'm sorry you are working a new minute, senator.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, they did more than a minute. He just frozen there. I mean, tell me what this confirmation means for the Trump administration.
Speaker 17: Yeah, by the way, that was not easy to watch even a third or fourth time with mich McConnell. Look, it means that Trump has won again. He has got everybody who once confirmed. It seems that he has got the entire Publican party in line backing him and even his more controversial picks, including RFK and including.
Speaker 4: Telsea Gabbert, who, to be honest, I wasn't a big fan of hers.
Speaker 17: I think there were a better choice than her, But it was Trump choices where he went and look, you got it in My hats are off. That was That was a difficult confirmation to get over the line, and he did with almost no problem.
Speaker 2: Now, don't go anywhere. We've gotten more from Army Horowitz after the break, including negotiations to end the war in Ukraine and Donald Trump's deadline for Hermas. Welcome back. I'm joined with Army Horowitz. Army. The wins keep on coming for the Trump administration. With Russia releasing a US hostage, the White House secured the release of Pennsylvania teacher Mark Fogel, who had been wrongfully detained for almost four years in Russia after being arrested with legally prescribed marijuana. Let's hear from Mark Fogel.
Speaker 10: I feel like the luckiest man on earth right now, and I want you to know that I am not a hero in this at all, and President Trump is a hero. These men that came from the Diplomatic Service are heroes.
Speaker 2: And earlier today we heard that negotiation to end the war in Ukraine are set to begin after President Trump had what he called a lengthy and highly productive conversation with Vladimir Putin. Ukrainian President Zelensky has welcomed the push for pace. Now, Ami, what is the timeline for these negotiations. We know Donald Trump said that he could secure peace in record time, and is that achievable after three years of war?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 17: First of all, it was great to see another American hostage released from the clutches of Putin and Russia. I think that they moved in far more and it was alacrity to get rid of get to get him there, as opposed to Biden, which took him years actually to call Mark Fogel wrongfully detained, whereas.
Speaker 4: He moved very quickly to get.
Speaker 17: A brighter out and traded for the merchant of death Victor bout as far to Ukraine, Europe and the United States. I think what you're seeing here is absolutely fascinating. First of all, looks like we are going to be moving very very quickly towards a deal, and you're seeing the Europeans actually fall in line with the rhetoric to align with Trump. You're going to see a lot of that with the Munich security conference happening, You're going to see a lot of their rhetoric, in fact, start to mirror an echo where Trump is saying. What he's basically saying is, guys, we have to have a deal here. This can't go on forever.
Speaker 4: Russia.
Speaker 17: You're not gonna take Kiev and Ukraine. You're not going to take back don Vassi Krim. Yet that's the deal, and that's the deal's going to be made, I think, and I think hopefully also throwing I think it's important for us not to to Ukraine in NATO. I've been against that from the beginning. I'm still against them now and I think so was Trump. And I think the sad part of this is that we all knew this is where it was going years ago, yet it's still Ukraine had to, you know, to expand blood and treasure to essentially be at the same place where it would have been three years ago. I think also what has been talked about, and I think it is great, is Trump is saying, look, we have been funding Ukraine for years, rightly, so at the same time.
Speaker 4: Hey, Europe, you have to pay him up more money.
Speaker 17: Right You are in their crosshairs, You are in the same content as Russia. You have a responsibility in the fact he's gotten to do that. Moreover, I'm also glad to see they's telling Ukraine this is not cost free, like we are funding you guys, but essentially we want to be paid back. I think the idea of us making a deal for the important mental resources that and to buy them from Ukraine, I think it's great.
Speaker 4: I think it's important.
Speaker 17: I think this can't be cost free, and I think ultimately that's what he is going to look like. And you know, I don't know if he's to win a Nobel Peace Prize for this. He didn't last time last year when he should have when he broke with the Abraham Accords, which was like low key one of the greatest foreign policy accomplishments in the last fifty years, didn't win it for that.
Speaker 4: Let's see if they pass him over now for Ukraine deal.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also got the deadline for Hamas to release all the hostages that's fast approaching. Amy President Trump said he wants them all really by midday Saturday, or all hell will break loose. What's the latest on that and are we days away from the ceasefire ending?
Speaker 17: Look time will tell Israel was pretty confident that the ceasefire was actually going to hold. I'm having my doubts, and so are many Israelis. Yeah, look, I think Camas has made the decision, and they said, you know, they gave up the hostages quickly, the first tranche of them because they were relatively healthy looking. You know, the hostages were held in different places, were treated differently. I think this next tranch of hostages hostages, I think one will see that they were tortured and scarred and starved, and I think it's not a good look for Camas. You have Jews looking like their Holocaust survivors. I'm sorry to say that, but that's what we're looking. That's what we're facing, and Hamas doesn't want to have that blowback. I think it's important to note the difference between the rhetoric of the Trump administration versus what the rhetoric of the Biden administration has been in the past. Trump is telling Israel, you do what you got to do. You have free rate, this is your decision. To make no doubt that if Biden was president, he would force Israel to keep the term of the ceasefire, even though comes has violated.
Speaker 4: We know this because he's done in the past.
Speaker 17: He could jole, and he pushed, and he threatened, and he embargoed Israel for defending herself. So I think that Israel finds herself in an enviewable position where it can make its own foreign policy decisions and decide how it wants to treat its neighbor in a time of war.
Speaker 4: I think Israel's benefiting from that for sure.
Speaker 2: And we saw the Jordanian king at the White House earlier this week. It's clear that President Trump wants those countries to do more Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon. Perhaps he wants them to pull their weight and not have the West carrying the weight of this crisis. How do you see that progressing? Do you say those countries taking in Palestinian refugees, resettling them or are they going to continue to refuse to do that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't see them taking them in.
Speaker 17: Look, I think they have They know what they've gotten themselves into when they took it past refugees the first time around. Palestinians are particularly radical. They've radicalized the population of the country, the de venters. They've caused tremendous amount of issues and problems and angst for those countries.
Speaker 4: So I don't think they're looking.
Speaker 17: To take in more radical Hamas Palestinians into their country.
Speaker 4: Look, I think Trump has a certain amount.
Speaker 17: Of leverage with them, but I think they're going to hold a whole truth that I think he has more leverage to say to the to the air world, Look, you guys have the finance reconstruction of Gaza, that that shouldn't be on the shoulders of the United States and Europe, that really, this is your region, your area.
Speaker 4: You need to shold that loads.
Speaker 17: But I think ultimately, look, I think the Palestinians are going to remember this were this campaign for generations. I think they hopefully have come to the realization that when you spill Jewish blood there are real prices and consequences for those actions, and hopefully we'll have a better and more stable Middle East because of it.
Speaker 2: I fear that lesson is not going to be learned. But I think the normalization of relationships in the Middle East to Saudi Arabia and Israel, for example, if that comes in the next few months or even in Trump's second term, that will have an enormous difference because It just shifts the entire understanding of how that region works. For so long, we're told that until the Palestinians have statehood, you can never have relationships normalized in that region, and Trump with the Abraham Accords show that that was a fallacy. So it's going to be fascinating to observe. Just before you go, I want to ask you about the World Health Organization TRUMPSA, We're drawn from it Argentina. Argentina is set to follow and the whod chief is now panicking, is pleading with other countries to help get the US to reconsider. How do you say this resolving? Are we going to see the World Health Organization reformed or just more countries leaving?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm sorry, Worth, World Health Organization.
Speaker 17: Maybe you shouldn't have partnered with with China in hiding the coronavirus. Maybe you would have a little more credibility in the world stage, and particularly the United States. Are they going to reform themselves? That's not the DNA of the United Nations and its organizations. Reform is not what they do. Look Argentina, love it. Bila my spirit animal. Following the Trump's lead, I'm all down for it. I hope more country will follow suit. There has to be a price to pay for these organizations. They can't simply continue doing the same actions that are harming the United States, harming the world, and continue to say we're going to get more money from you. It doesn't work that we have to use the leverage we do. The leverage we have is economic. I'm glad we're doing it. Hopefully we'll make a change.
Speaker 2: Amy Horowitz, thank you so much for your time, and that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight, but don't forget Left is losing it Tomorrow night at nine