Speaker 1: Let's say hi to our next guest. Our next guest is sweeter than cake.
Speaker 2: Some would say in Australia, he's more popular than drag. He has to show with Lego to see what people will make, and now he joins our show.
Speaker 3: Let's go, mister hash.
Speaker 2: Flat Morning Morning Team. How are we?
Speaker 1: We are good?
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 2: Solid, rock solid? Feeling good?
Speaker 4: You are booked and busy, aren't you?
Speaker 2: I mean for two days?
Speaker 5: Did you have a did you have a screening at home last night for the new Lego Masters?
Speaker 2: I offered, I offered a screening. It's just me and the kids at home last night. So those away at the moment says she's out and I threw it out there to the kids. I said, what do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 2: It's my first episode of Lego and so he went. My little boy went, is it the Star Wars one?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: As discussed that was season two? Were season seven? Now? And way are you doing another Star Wars on? But again, appreciate the excitement about Star Wars, but we were just you think bigger.
Speaker 4: Did you just watch Star Wars?
Speaker 2: You know? It was yeah? He was like, oh could we watch them? Yeah? Can we watch? We watch Mandalorian.
Speaker 5: But you know, they've got the big Star Wars exhibition down here.
Speaker 1: Have you been to the No, I'm going to take the boys.
Speaker 2: It's sick that screen Star Wars.
Speaker 1: I'm not. It did rattle me when it said it was the museum.
Speaker 2: This is a fun version of music. No, no, they're all good, they're all educational. But this is this is, this is that is a great exhibition. I don't think you have to be two Star Wars either. So again it's like I've got my son in here with me. Yes, but we can go and see Lego Star Wars. But again that was episode. No, we didn't. We didn't end up, it didn't get picked as last night's viewing in our household, but I'm glad it did another. You know, but this here in.
Speaker 4: Lego mask is you've got people from all around the world. Is that right?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 4: So any language barriers, yes.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I say this again with a huge appreciation that we've picked English as the mother language of the episode, so to have half the room speaking in their second language. Again, I mean the like Die and jai Wan, our Chinese team, they've certainly better at English than I am a Mandarin. So massive appreciation for them for meeting me more than half ways.
Speaker 3: I know, because we're hopeless, aren't we Like all these other countries are bilingual and we we go there, you know, we speak English.
Speaker 2: To come here, they have to speaking. Yeah, it's so again. I say this with full appreciation for the they're doing way better than I am. But what I did notice, especially with we've got Team China, we have Team Finland, Oscari and Aura. They what I notice is when the pressure heats up, like the teams will revert to their mother tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand that it would, though, when you start yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: We actually have we don't know what's going on. As the show we're like, this is like I don't know, we're doing translator. We have to. I don't know if we can air this. This could be highly stuff for a family show. I don't know what they're talking, no.
Speaker 4: Doubt they're saying those dumb assies won't understand.
Speaker 1: So they're talking about you.
Speaker 4: Speak any other languages home?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Luckily I speak quite a lot of Finnish and Mandarin. I was able to walk over and be like, all right, guys, I know what you're saying turn it down to a family show.
Speaker 1: We won't asked for a bit now.
Speaker 3: Putting Lego Masters aside for a minute, did you grow up in glen Waverley, homihow?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sure did? You're one of us? Prefix What school did you go? Was?
Speaker 1: A nine?
Speaker 2: Six one? Slightly more Mount Wavey three? That's more? Maybe maybe we're back. I was, I mean I was little. I remember when the nine came in.
Speaker 4: I used to just be aight oh three.
Speaker 3: So we did our show on on Friday from a bus because Clinton and I just worked out.
Speaker 4: We caught the same.
Speaker 3: School bars the old glen Waverley or Glenarris seven three four.
Speaker 4: Were you a passenger.
Speaker 2: On that top seven seven five to three which was Glenmoveley station to Baronia School? Did you go to primaries? Going to Brentwood Primary which is now Glen Waverley Primary. I think it changed after I was there. It's got I mean, it's Glenly has really changed, isn't it. My parents were able to. I think we bought in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: O don't tell me how much, sat on it for zero.
Speaker 2: Capital gain for twenty years and solved.
Speaker 4: It in.
Speaker 1: Too early before the before.
Speaker 2: The wants to buy glen Waverley Secondary College where I went because of my legacy. You know was Glemovely Secondary? Is that near Brandon Park? Was that? I? No? That was that is Brandon parkhieh?
Speaker 1: Frantic? Were you? Were you rough for private? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Not rough?
Speaker 1: Public or private?
Speaker 2: I was public primary and then I and then I went to a private secondary school. I actually ended up we moved. I was down in Brighton Lanards. Oh, actually I went. We were planning on moving and then up and we didn't move. But I was catching the bus from Wavely to Brighton. That's a long A lot of people high school came. Yeah, so I got the bus to Southland, which is about nine hours.
Speaker 1: You didn't walk from there, did you know?
Speaker 2: And then I catching a bus down.
Speaker 4: You did the Jewel bus.
Speaker 1: Did Letards have a touch shop or a cafe? No?
Speaker 2: What was that? Was called the Munchin out now? Did you say it out loud? There a few grown ups raising their eye. Teacher just heading down to the munch In. Yeah, no, do google that.
Speaker 5: Would you have to go off site for swimming or did you have your own sort of aquatic center?
Speaker 2: We had what I believe to be a twenty three meter pool outdoor outdoor outdoor and not an.
Speaker 4: Indoor quick swimm and then pop down to the munches.
Speaker 2: Or munch out it was. It was we had Dollar hot dogs, doll hot dogs at the bunch and you can't go wrong. Now we had one of the schools, Jen Jen McGrath ran the muncheon and she was a legend in our.
Speaker 4: Did gen name it, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but it does sound like it sounds like a cafe from a sitcom, as well as a bunch of others.
Speaker 1: They changed them all Now they're the healthy Hut.
Speaker 2: Like we just there's no Dollar hot dogs.
Speaker 4: These days, George Dollar these days.
Speaker 1: Very quickly.
Speaker 2: What are we going to do about the d's They they can't kick the big sticks. I don't know if it was the air pressure or the yeah springs which we don't even love it, love the around house. But no, again, just a quick refreshment. We're only halfway through the season.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of great performances from yesterday. Track was great, everyone was great. But yeah, just a quick again back to basics what we do with those kick for my for my time coaching OLS kicks, Just a quick reminder that the big sticks are worth six times as much, which is a really a result worth chasing.
Speaker 1: Should we get you in the dressing room.
Speaker 2: You know, if I could do anything it would be the back to basics stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back to basics one.
Speaker 5: I like, hey, Lego Masters Australia, our grand Masters of the Galaxy.
Speaker 1: Let the kids know howme.
Speaker 5: It continues tonight at seven thirty yeah, nine score.
Speaker 2: And I'll start the campaign early.
Speaker 1: I'm good DA have your mate.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 5: Bye, Homish Blake join us on the air. It's Sheeron now. It is just go on six past night and we'll come back and wrap things up. Next it is Jas and Lauren. You're listening to Nober one hundred.
Speaker 2: Chase and Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials m