Speaker 1: Join us on the Aird to talk forty. Jonathan Brown is in the house. Morning Brown, what's happening. You're going to gather ound. I'm going to gather around. It's a busy few days looking forward to us big festival.
Speaker 2: We're taking a plane full of listeners. Do you think that'll be what? You think that'll be? Quiet?
Speaker 3: Eventually I'll be debauchery, absolute debauchery. He's done over there for that's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you Fursday, Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 4: Last year Clinton was on a lime skirt at about four thirty and then reading the news at five point thirty.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I subscribe to the theory, and the listeners would know because obviously we've been here for a fair while and back in the Brisbane days that once it gets past a certain time in the morning, when you look at each other again, no, you just keep going.
Speaker 1: Please don't tell me.
Speaker 3: The worst thing you can do is think I need to I can pinch it out sleep here, because you're not getting out of bed in decent hake.
Speaker 1: You just plow through.
Speaker 5: He's always been a mentor, always been a time different Scotcha that I know well.
Speaker 6: And then he's flight cat cancer and he had to sleep on the floor.
Speaker 4: A stand away over there, and it wasn't because he was watching both of them get rejected from the beach and.
Speaker 1: What it meant to the mentor cal Carlos.
Speaker 2: It was like B one and B two trying to get back to Sydney.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Brownie, which footy club is most under the pump heading it to gather around? Is it the Blues? Is it the D's or Richmond?
Speaker 1: Richmond?
Speaker 2: Or is it Why does no one care about Richmond? We've got more members.
Speaker 1: Got grace.
Speaker 3: You know, you've got good man and you've been a great club, but you've got grace, a grace period in twenty seventeen, twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, what do you use it?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty twenty three flags in four.
Speaker 2: Now we're allowed to be.
Speaker 1: Carlton and the D's right days. Yeah, my man VOSSI I love him.
Speaker 3: I'm finding now I'm becoming enough he Calden supporter because my daughter live. It's all Pang's fault, but daughters made Carldon supporter and so I've become invested in the Carlton story. Even though I used to kick a lot of gals against him and he used to have fun kicking goals against it. But now I feel really bad because my man Vossi, the premiership captain, great made of mine, is the coach. He's coppying on a crap sack Vossy graffiti on the streets.
Speaker 1: Start targeting him. Well, probably he's the head coach. Stars is it the coach's fault when the team aren't playing? It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Look, get out there and get a kick.
Speaker 3: Still, absolutely could he could do better than half days, especially some of the contests and the second after the other great point loss. They need to get you in there to stiffen them up because some of the senior senior players efforts the other day.
Speaker 1: We're not par exactly. He's not talking about you had the horn for him when he was in.
Speaker 2: I like redheads, but that's different.
Speaker 1: He's a tough, tough bugger and I'll tell you what. Vossi would be able to lead the way out there. But that's been disappointing.
Speaker 2: Think about Carlton.
Speaker 6: I feel for us for years, like going into the season, there's so much hoping.
Speaker 1: That they should be up. You know, everyone gets seduced. Well, I.
Speaker 3: Used in the footy context, people get seduced by their top end talent. McKay, Walsh crips been fantastic players, but I'm not sure about the whole list. It takes a team to get the job done.
Speaker 2: And there they're not playing as a team.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit of that, but I'm not sure the list is as good as people making out right.
Speaker 4: It'll be hard to tell. But we're on the air with Jonathan Brown this morning. There is no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today. It's gonna say next in the furnace is Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Okay, So they played three quarters of decent footage out the night. I mean, like you know, they played, they showed up, They showed up and they cracked in.
Speaker 1: Is Simon Goodwin in trouble then.
Speaker 3: He's under a favorite of pressure. It'll be see if it continues on the same path. I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe have a bit of a chat later in the year. He's a premiership coach, so you want to make sure that your premiership coach are respect and looked after.
Speaker 1: The whole lovey dovey thing hasn't worked.
Speaker 2: From that, What do you mean they're all.
Speaker 1: In love with each other.
Speaker 3: We spoke about the pre season and.
Speaker 1: They're all in love.
Speaker 3: They come along lay since the day at entrat haven't they with each other? Now they've gone the lovey dovey feel and I thought that was going to work. Zip and four, I'm not sure love love doesn't seem to sort of relate.
Speaker 1: Would you go in the final day?
Speaker 3: To me, they had a brutality that won the twenty twenty one Grand Final. Get back to a bit of brutal for you going around hugging each other?
Speaker 4: Glorious line days when you were there and you guys were on fire.
Speaker 1: Would the team hang out away from the club. We didn't love each other. No, we didn't love each other. That's why this show's working.
Speaker 3: Were a great respect for it. Kissed me on mad mondays.
Speaker 6: Gary White, he sounds legend, go around passing the boys.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, premierships are that's the time to love each other, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Know? When is it?
Speaker 4: And for that I saw the other day really through me conmenaced different doing a handstand properties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when he sells the property.
Speaker 6: Every time I see a handstand successful. I told you he always had.
Speaker 1: Next to the Soul site.
Speaker 6: He used to do it when he played footing, and then every time I'd seen any other function event or whatever, he'd pull out a handstand.
Speaker 3: That was his thing because he used to do that after he won, and you should do.
Speaker 1: That on to the next level.
Speaker 6: We didn't win, jare no handstand, But just quickly back to the d's. I saw this footage of Christian Petrarca after the game and he was had his head in his hands, but not just like oh no, it was like pure frustration, like I thought he was going to tear his own here.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to play for this guy.
Speaker 6: I don't know, That's what I'm asking. Do you think he's like shiving?
Speaker 1: We can be probably a little bit hard on the plas it is. They've got stand. It's obviously expectation coming into the year. So it's just that that kind of frustration. It means something, doesn't he come to me a flat but you know, I mean signed a seven year deal, wasn't he? Well that's right exactly, so you make your bed, you gotta line it turning on his own team.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's having you know, poor.
Speaker 1: Browne, how good support they've got signed to cheer from Ross.
Speaker 3: Sprinkled all over him, so they're good. They're going to be good check book.
Speaker 4: We've had the Wizard. Nick Watson joined the show this year. I know they had the weekend off to hit up circus. It's taller, so you're you're the Wizard taller.
Speaker 1: I think got him. I think just especially when you got your hat on, the Wizard hat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that every time he comes in.
Speaker 3: I said the Wizard at Sunday night over in Adelaide, over and doing that game.
Speaker 1: They an't gather around.
Speaker 3: They played Port Adelaide, and I remember what happened last year and in that final when Kenny Inkley.
Speaker 1: Did the airplay the Adelaide absolutely when they nearly got it on. So can you wear the hat during the telecast?
Speaker 3: Probably been unprofessional because you're going to remain unbiased. And when you call them the game, there is two teams.
Speaker 1: In that game.
Speaker 2: What's the best team in the league this year?
Speaker 1: Who come on? Brisbane g w s Inbourne now Collingwood the Hawks to all.
Speaker 4: Right, there's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Jonathan Brown, we will see you in Adelaide, sir.
Speaker 6: See that Jason Lauren Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren on socials,