Speaker 1: Now, Jayce, I want to know if you saw this in the news yesterday. I mean we've heard obviously, we've had COVID in our generation, which was frightening for everyone.
Speaker 2: Everyone's sick of talking about it. We've had the flu. We've had many different diseases. Would you say that have floated around?
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Mad cows not mad cow not. What was the other one? What was the bird swine flu?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bird No, it's the bird flu.
Speaker 2: What was bird flu? The swine was the pig The swine is a pig, yes.
Speaker 3: And then we had the bird flow the bird bird separate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there was mad cow.
Speaker 3: And then we are the one there where I got it with the massive and I've got massive nuts a squirrel.
Speaker 2: We had the momps. We had the momps, We've had the MEAs and people. Yeah, there's had some things going around.
Speaker 1: I want to take you to Arizona where the first time in many many years.
Speaker 2: The Black Plague is back.
Speaker 1: Someone has died from the Black plague in Arizona. Now the Black Plague or the Black Death, so it really was in the fourteenth century that it's it's a terrifying nay, what about this a mortality rate of roughly thirty to sixty percent across Europe, with estimates suggesting twenty five million people died in Europe alone.
Speaker 2: Uplifting story, But the fourteenth century? What was that? How longer was that? How many hundreds of years? Like six hundred years, seven hundred years, seven hundred years ago?
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on Ova. It won't make you smarter, but hopefully put you in a good man.
Speaker 1: It's in Arizona, one person, so it's it. Symptoms are like every disease, but your fingers in your toes and your nose turned black and fall off.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's that one. I was going to what's the one where your bits fall off?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they fall off, but it says blackening of the fingers, toes, and nose because it's gang green.
Speaker 3: It freaks me out.
Speaker 2: How do you get gang green?
Speaker 3: Like if the blood stops circulating to some parts of the body.
Speaker 2: Is that like prospite? Because your fingers fall off with prostpite?
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, I was talking to someone can fall off. I don't know how it came up. I met someone.
Speaker 2: What's the disgusting things?
Speaker 3: What's the shoe? Doctor. There are patrist. I met a podiatrist. He specializes in like people who are losing blood circulation to.
Speaker 2: Their feet and their feet fall off.
Speaker 3: They've watched toes fall off their patients.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't just watch people's toes.
Speaker 3: No overtime. Over time the toe would start to like disintegrate because it's not getting any blood flow, and then almost sealed up and then just fell off.
Speaker 2: Is that going green? Green? Green?
Speaker 3: I think it's affecting your lips at the green? But how's that like? Chest?
Speaker 1: Well, did you know that the black plague or the Black death or the plague?
Speaker 2: Ah had the song written about it, Ring Ring Rosie? Did you?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't know about this, but our producer, executive producer Brody, who thinks he's very smart, said that that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What is it? Ring and ring? Bless you? Don't? I say a tissue, yes, but bless you?
Speaker 3: And it's from that plague and a tissuet a ring a ring.
Speaker 2: I don't know the lyrics, but it's definitely based on that one. And then is that what it's not? One fella?
Speaker 3: This is what kids?
Speaker 2: Ring fell down and we all fell down. That's gang green.
Speaker 1: Wake up, feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials