Speaker 1: Opinion on Sky News, Ostrudya starts now.
Speaker 2: This is Outside. Good morning and welcome to outsiders. This show that is too woke leftist tears and ongoing Trump derangement syndrome. What comedy is to soothing the soul of the left.
Speaker 3: Are you distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at don't cry crying. We understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slumber, we'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the Vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event JD. Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need, So remember, don't cry, cry out.
Speaker 4: Whatever else is doing.
Speaker 5: Trump's reelection is a great foda for comedy.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest with you, I can't believe Trump didn't win this thing like four months ago. You know, I know that's weird for younger people to hear, but like when I was a kid, if you were running for president and you got shot and you didn't die, that was.
Speaker 2: The end of the election.
Speaker 1: There was nothing you could say, right.
Speaker 6: Everybody would just be like this guy's demand.
Speaker 1: He is the King.
Speaker 7: But the best joke of all was, didn't Joe I didn't hate Kambella Harris so much that he actually voted for Trump. Well, the AI generators certainly had fun with that one.
Speaker 2: And now while we wait for BFFs Don and Joe to finish their round of golf together at Marlago, let's grab the latest outside his news.
Speaker 1: Well, Recha and James.
Speaker 2: The Trump administration is stunning and Sensation will be talking a lot about that later in the program. But it's blowing left to SAIDs to pieces. They cannot cope with the people that are coming on board the Trump train. And great news for our Ciders fans with the rumors are that Jay Battachari will be up there in the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: You remember Jay Batachari.
Speaker 2: He is here on Outsiders at the very first week of COVID, telling people, no, no, no, don't worry about all this. It'll be okay, just a little bit of sensible social distancing. You don't need lockdowns, you don't need this, you don't need that.
Speaker 1: Of course he was.
Speaker 2: Ignored, he was defamed fout she went after him, But he was on Outsiders all the way through COVID, giving sound advice and sensible advice, which is what he'll be doing with Donald Trump in the White House. Fantastic news Rita another great appointment as well.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that one is a certain.
Speaker 1: He's right, it'll happen. It's rumored to be happening.
Speaker 5: Chris Wright has been selected as his Secretary of Energy. Is a fossil fuels magnate expert. He is very sound, very sensible on the issues of climate change, energy security, and what.
Speaker 4: Fossil fuels mean for human.
Speaker 5: Flourishing and prosperity, and really advancing not just countries like America and Australia, but the developing nations, giving them the sort of living standards we take for granted, which is kind of lost in this whole climate change catastrophist worldview that the West has adopted and so it's yeah, he's absolutely uncompromising in his selections. Yeah, whether we're talking about the Defense secretary, we're talking about the CIA director, every single pick is calculated. It's clear his transition team has been working for months. This is not just something he has decided since he won the election a week ago. So he is going to learn from the mistakes of his first term, and most of those mistakes were personnel based, and we are going to get a team that is going to liver He's agenda, the agenda the American people voted for.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, James, you just welcome back, thanks very much. But you got the restaurants. Oh sorry, I mean you did it all the hobbit, all the hard work. But welcome back, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much.
Speaker 7: But it is you know, what Rita said is absolutely right here. You know, just to go back to the Jay Batticharia pick for a moment. This is this really represents what I think people haven't fully gotten about. What this administration too, is undoing the incalculable damage of the entire year twenty twenty, and that included the pandemic, that included BLM and Antifa, that included the election, and this is a ship writing itself and getting Jay Baticharia in there at NIH after he was victimized, after there was a concerted effort to shut down him and the other authors of the Great Barrington Declaration. Don't forget that document.
Speaker 1: That was very key.
Speaker 7: And you know from the emails that came out with Fauci that there was a concerted effort to shut this guy down. He was, you know, ultimately proved right. We knew he was right along. We had him on this show many times, but also on this energy pick here. You know, this guy is an oil field services magnate. He's involved in the whole industry. And this sets a further gap between the United States and Australia. And if alban Ez, if if you know Albaneseu remains as Prime Minister and continues with this net zero obsession that he has and insanity, then we are going to wind up being a relatively much poorer nation than the United States.
Speaker 1: We're going to.
Speaker 5: Energy because they pay a lot less for electricity than we do. Despite the fact that we are sitting on the enormous amounts of coal, uranium, enormous amounts.
Speaker 4: Of gas, and we are absolutely.
Speaker 5: Going down a road of financial ruin, and it's deliberate, it's crazy. Already, even before the Trump administration takes over, America's ahead of us. They've embraced nuclear. They're both sides.
Speaker 1: Of session Democrats too.
Speaker 5: Obama was fracking like a champion. Even under Obama they were fracking. Of course, Kamala said old band fracking on day one, but even she had to do a backfleep when she was during this presidential campaign. So they are already ahead of us under the Democrats. Loopy rain. Imagine what it's going to be like once it's going to be It's going to be drill, baby, drill, day and night.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's just unbelieve It's worth pointing out that we are that America and Trump are heading in one direction, full steam.
Speaker 5: Ahead financial prosperity.
Speaker 1: We're heading in.
Speaker 2: Completely the opposite direction under Alberan easy absolute lunacy.
Speaker 1: But just quickly back to the Jay Batticharia thing.
Speaker 2: James just reminded me one of the reasons that Rita and I were defamed in the Australian Senate, one of the many reasons was because we had had Jay Battasharia on this show.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: I hope the rumors do come true and he is in the White House speakers.
Speaker 1: My goodness, everything.
Speaker 4: We didn't just pluck him off the East.
Speaker 5: Jay Batasharia was an expert, a genuine expert, leading experts and infectious diseases, professor of.
Speaker 1: Public health and economics.
Speaker 2: Yes, who refused to count out of the Boucher line. Must get him back on before he gets snapped up by getting back on, definitely. Now let's talk about Now you mentioned the dire straits we are in because of the alban Easy, Chris Bow and green agenda. There's a five hundred billion dollar that's half a trillion dollars a greenhole.
Speaker 1: They're calling it a bombshell.
Speaker 2: Report says that you know, basically they've been telling Porky's the Labor Party about the cost of all this stuff.
Speaker 7: James, Yeah, So look, this is all stuff that's come out of the last forty eight seventy two hours. On Friday, I saw Shadow Energy Minister Ted O'Brien deliver a speech at the Daily Telegraphs Bradfielderation where he dropped this news that modeling by Frontier Economics has found that basically labor has cooked the books. You know, the whole cost of going to this full you know net zero is going to be for the whole grid, for supplying it, for getting it to your house, for building basically the entire second power system that you need to build to back up the first one that's intermittent and doesn't work is going to be five hundred billion with a B dollars, that is half a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: This speech, I.
Speaker 7: Think at this news game and this week, yeah more more this, So this mark my words. This is going to be where Peter Duttan stakes the claim. This is where you know the election is going to go because this billion dollars more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there's the hydrogen controversy that's ongoing at the moment, where oh, what a great plan. Let's take the nullabore plane and stick windmills and green hydred and this all over it. I mean, these people are lunatics. They seriously are. Three thousand wind time wind turbine, sixty million solar panels across two point twenty nine million hectares of crown land, and past releases. Honestly, honestly, let's just go back to our coal five power plants, so we can all have cheap, abundant energy likely used to without all this garbage that these clowns in the Labor Party are foisting on us.
Speaker 7: Can I make a point here too, you know, we just there's such a lesson here for the Labor Party, right. You know, if they paid any attention to what happened a couple of weeks ago at the election of the United States, they would see that this strategy of pitting the cities against the regions does not work. They are going to lose all of Australia except for the most inner city seats and that's the way to win government.
Speaker 5: There is a qualifyer to that. That's when you've got two sides who give you two clearly defined and I'll be talking about that in the next segment.
Speaker 4: In my it's a tramper all.
Speaker 5: Because when it comes to state level. You show me the difference between the Liberals and Labor in New South Wales and Victoria when it comes to energy policy, because a lot of this is state based as well.
Speaker 4: It's not all the federal government.
Speaker 5: And even when we go to Peter Dutton in the nuclear plan that sound but coalition is an abandoning net zero. They're still on this net zero bandwagon. They just want to get there via nuclear as opposed to completely destroying our economy. But they're also not embracing the fact that we've got hundreds, perhaps thousands of years of gas.
Speaker 4: Reserves under US coal uranium.
Speaker 5: Obviously we need uranium for nuclear, So we don't have that clear that the American pub and you.
Speaker 2: Raise a very good point reata, which is that Donald Trump will pull out of the Paris Agreement. Therefore the Paris Agreement is utterly meaningless. Only fools and frauds are engaged in the Paris Agreement without the States, basically China, India, the russiall will do whatever they want on the energy front and.
Speaker 1: Merrily go their way.
Speaker 2: We are fools if we stay signed up to Paris, and Peter Dutton should make it an absolute priority going into the election that he will also pull out of the Paris Agreement. That should be a priority. I sometimes wonder do the Libs really want to win the next election, because if they did, that would be at the top of the ticket. But what the dead giveaway James was when at a pak the Chinese delegation praised Anthony Albanesis. This is the type of leader the West should have. That's the giveaway, that's the tell. Now you know, you've got to punt the Albanzi government, keet them as far away from the seat of power as you possibly can. If the Chinese are saying that's who we need in power, you can bet your bottom dollar that's the last person we know.
Speaker 5: So handsome boy is winning the praises of Beijing.
Speaker 4: That's worry.
Speaker 7: And you know this is also I think trying to knows exactly what they're doing here, because they have rolled a grenade right into the electoral politics of the next election. Because of course, you know, there's a lot of twenty twenty hindsight on the twenty twenty two election about Scott Morrison's fierce rhetoric about Shiner costing him some seats. So this is a very cynical point Peter and asks me very careful about how he handles this one as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Costs Scott Morrison last election was signing up to net zero. That's what cost him the election and that's why Peter Dutton should be abandoning pulling out of Paris. But another thing where the Albanese government has been disgraceful, disgusting this week, and that was with Penny Wong and Palestine sovereignty to the areas of the West Bank voting and in the United Nations for something that Australia has always stayed away from. And of course yet again, how many is this six seven times Penny Wong has stabbed Israel close alia ally of ours and stabbed the Jews of Australia in the back or even in the front. This is a disgrace what is going on.
Speaker 5: Rita and it will be very interesting to see how the Jewish community react at the next election. Obviously their numbers are small, much smaller than other demographic groups, including the Muslim community. But we saw in the US we've seen the Democrats not exactly be fantastic allies of Israeli and the overwhelming majority of the Jewish population they're still voted Democrat. There was a bit of a fracture, but nowhere as much as you would expect. Interestingly, they did polling in Israel. Obviously Israelis don't have a vote in the US election, but overwhelming majority of Israeli said if they did have a vote, they would vote for Trump on.
Speaker 7: What's interesting about that too is that if you've got to places like Dearborn, Michigan, which is a huge Muslim popular they went for Trump too, which you know shows you, you know, it tells you a lot. But the other interesting thing too again, you know, we've spoken a lot about a Legraspender, and we've spoken a lot about the Teals and they're signing up for that support for autumn.
Speaker 1: Wah.
Speaker 7: This this is going to I think, you know, put Wetworth very seriously in play as well, because because it's a large Jewish community and that electorate.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking about the Teals, let's talk about the combating misinformation. This information Bill I e.
Speaker 1: Albanese is Orwellian.
Speaker 2: Censorship bill, most disgraceful censorship bill. It's up there straight out of nineteen eighty four censoring the Internet, having a group called Akma who would decide what is information, what is misinformation, what is disinformation? And it looks like the latest reports over the weekend are that four of the Senators independent sentences will vote against these things. What it's looking like now, so it looks like the thing is dead. But just remember it got through the House of Reps thanks to Labor and the teals.
Speaker 1: Jane, Yes, it did.
Speaker 7: It's really fascinating here that Fatima Payman, who of course pulled the pin on Labor so spectacularly earlier this year, has just come out and said no, she will not vote for the Misinformation Bill.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, you know, you take your allies.
Speaker 7: Where you get with this sort of thing. I think it's on life support. I wouldn't say it's dead yet. They've got a very busy parliamentary agenda coming up over the two weeks, a lot of bills they want to get through, so may get kicked into next year before the election.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 7: But this, I don't think people really understand just how sinister it is, because it was going to force the social media companies to be the first arbiter of these things, the just sheer misinformation, deception and lies that the government used to put forward this bill and argue for it, including you know, basically verbaling some of the submissions that were given to it that were against it, saying oh they were pro and you know, beyond that. But if you even go into you even go into the explanatory memorandum and the legislation.
Speaker 2: Yes, opinion.
Speaker 1: HiT's all about it now absolutely criminalized.
Speaker 5: Yes, to explain their bill and to advocate for it. The examples of so called dangerous misinformation that they use were a misinformation themselves. They misquoted and lied about what Donald Trump said. It's about supposedly injecting bleep. Yeah, yeah, right, that was one of their examples. So they are guilty of misinformation in pushing their misinformation bill.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like a comedy routine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a comedy routine.
Speaker 2: And finally enough it will be in clown show later on, in the show, which is where it belongs. You are right that opinion is clearly in there. And serious harm, serious arm is basically whatever you want to call it is basic criticism of the economy is serious harm to the Australian economy. So an opinion about the economy of the country can be censored under this bill. And that is political sense to ship up there with George orwell.
Speaker 7: And we have to say to again sorry that you know this came out of the last Liberal government.
Speaker 1: I know, well, this was a Paul Fletcher creation.
Speaker 7: So let us get that, you know, and this belief and this belief that you need to destroy free speech in order to save it, just like in America they wanted to destroy democracy in order to save it. This is really sinister stuff and we need to just get full final clarity from the Peter Dutton and the Coalition that there will be no attempt to introduce a liberal coalition version of this if they win power.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that must be a firm commitment. And let's hope those four Chanadens hold firm because we want this thing dead and buried. But there is another arm to this, and the James kind of touched on it. This is the social media ban for people under sixteen. Now this is you know, again the Peter Dutton and the Libs or some of the Libs seem to be in favor of or are in favor of this idea. This idea is so stupid banning social media. No, you ban the pornography, you ban the child exploitation, you do whatever it is. You don't ban the means of communication by which so many kids learn things. And as we saw at the Trump election, the means of communication which brought a whole generation to Donald Trump. You banned social media for under sixteens. That is lud eyed stuff.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable and it's insane that you can't have a fifteen year old, for example, in Australia, watching YouTube videos.
Speaker 4: But they can submit to.
Speaker 5: Puberty blockers, irreverssal treatments, they can submit to all sorts of craziness that will have lifelong medical impact on them and their wellbeing. It could leave them sterile, that's okay, But they can't watch YouTube videos, they can't be on Instagram. Now I understand that there's all sorts of theories about social media doing significant harm to teenagers, and fine, that has to be a parental issue that is not a government issue. And by instituting this span it means all of us regardless of your age. You could be sixty five, if you want to access Instagram, you've now got some sort of a digital id in effect to prove that you are in fact over sixteen.
Speaker 2: So pether Dunton wrote an article in the Daily Telegraph in which he said that he wanted to ban social media for under sixteens. It was like crack cocaine. It was like this, It was like tobacco whatever, whatever, all of this stuff. Senator Matt Canavan made the very salient point. He came out on social media saying it's like banning under eighteen under sixteens from going on social media is like burning down the library to stop the kids reading a couple of porno.
Speaker 1: Books or whatever.
Speaker 2: And that is the correct analogy if you want.
Speaker 1: It's up to the.
Speaker 2: Parents to restrict and control their child's use of the social media, as Peter Dutton himself did.
Speaker 1: James, Well, you know what I would love to see.
Speaker 7: I would love to see a push to ban screens and phones in schools because it's not just the parents do and I think we've seen experiments with that and it really really works exactly. This is a very low hanging fruit that you do without having to create a whole digital idea which sweeps everybody up in it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was amused, amused to see that the Trump de arrangement syndrome is still alive and strong, and very strong corners of the media doubling down.
Speaker 5: Just like we've seen the insanity on US television MSNBC, CNN where they're blaming racism and sexism and institutional misogyny for Kamala's enormost failure, we're seeing the same sort of delusion in segments of the so called conservative media. And it really is quite sad because if you don't understand US domestic politics, fine, perhaps don't right about it.
Speaker 2: Would be from an article in Australian the willful naivety of Trump's apologists in his country looks embarrassing.
Speaker 5: And the author keep reading reading. He goes on to say, given Trump's resolved to impose his will on the intelligence community, justice and the FBI. Now if you think that's something that's a shock or a surprise, it was an enormous issue in the election, the fact that these institutions have become politicized and weaponized to attack conservatives for ten years, not just Donald Trump, but we're talking about mums at school board meetings, we're talking about pro life activists. It goes across a wide variety of people.
Speaker 4: It is a huge issue.
Speaker 5: This is precisely what Trump's people voted for. They want to see these institutions cleaned up. They want to see a reckoning for all the misuse of power that's happened there, and they don't want a two tier justice system.
Speaker 4: This isn't a.
Speaker 5: Shock or an embarrassed This is a core promise that the American public, those who voted for Trump want to see you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, Rita.
Speaker 7: I don't get to Rita with you know, critics like this here and people who talk about this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: And they claim to have a great love.
Speaker 7: For American institutions and the Constitution and all of the things that make American great. And I agree, and if you do care about America and its institutions. The way in which the Justice Department, to take one department was woefully politicized, used to harass, spy on plant stories in the press, jail. In some cases, people affiliated with Donald Trump tried to put Donald Trump in jail. Let's not forget get that, and his family members and his associates and everybody else and tried to ruin people's lives for the crime of voting for the wrong person or for you know. And it's not just people in the Trump campaign. People who went to Latin Mass were under suspicion by the FBI. Roman Catholics who went to Latin Mass were considered under suspicion for being extreme.
Speaker 4: This is board meeting before Bard meetings.
Speaker 5: Who did not want their children to be indoctrinated in radical trans theory. In the classroom, they were treated almost like domestic terrorists because the teachers' unions put pressure on Garland.
Speaker 4: And he a.
Speaker 1: Twitter for hours about it, like we do.
Speaker 4: Because we've got this sort of compos Let me just.
Speaker 5: Idiocy that continues to be published by people who should know better.
Speaker 2: Onet me just read the last sentence which really amused me. The pro Trump media and conservative drum beaters in this country. I guess that's us in effect, the Trump appeasement syndrome.
Speaker 1: That's does work for me.
Speaker 2: Really will demand that Peter Dutton and the coalition follow their messiah that would be Donald Trump, and they will use Trump's success to undermine Albanisi. I don't think they need to get going.
Speaker 5: Destroying Kevin Rubb as ambassador is just the first step.
Speaker 4: Now, Kevin Rutter.
Speaker 5: As ambassador is completely in an untenable position. What he has said, the way he has emoted wildly about Trump like some first year art student on every bloody podcast or interview has consequences. Your actions and consequences, and we've seen that from the Trump camp. I don't know if he saw that Dan Scavino post to put up with the hour glass time running out.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to this.
Speaker 2: Let's want to talk about coming back in a tick with Reata's reality check.
Speaker 5: You're on Outsiders, You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Rhino, Dean James, Quizzling Morown.
Speaker 4: I'm Rita Panna here.
Speaker 5: Soon we'll be speaking to a Christian preacher who was dragged before the Queensland Human Rights Commission because of his views. Welcome to country ceremonies, but first, as a Victorian, often hear commentary from folk around the country, perhaps even at this desk, about.
Speaker 4: How stupid and woke we are.
Speaker 5: Why do we keep voting for the same failed policies that see the state plunged into crippling debt, the highest state debt in the country by some margin. Why did we re elect a government that had locked us down six times, close playgrounds, authorized the arrest of pregnant women for Facebook posts, and shot non lethal rounds at peaceful anti lockdown protesters. Why did we re elect the far left government with crazy energy policies and even crazier trans laws.
Speaker 4: Why do we do all that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: Because what is the alternative?
Speaker 5: As the Voice referendum proved, Victorians are not woke and dumb. We've just been failed by an abysmal class of politician at state level in the.
Speaker 4: Last two decades.
Speaker 5: Labor may be hopeless at governing, but at least they stand for something, unlike the smaller liberal Victoria, who went to the last election supporting a treaty radical trans laws and energy policy with emission targets that were higher than federal labor. When Victorians were given a clear choice of the referendum, they opted for the conservative position of the Peter Dutton led coalition, despite the s camp outspending the No side by a considerable margin, as well as enjoying the support of academia, b corporates, celebrities, sporting and government bodies, including every AFL team.
Speaker 4: Victorian politics is.
Speaker 5: A long way from the grandeur of the US presidential election, but two of the top three issues in that election are evident in Victoria, the cost of living crisis and the culture wars, and on both issues we are being led down by labor and the labor like coalition. The top three reasons American voters gave for not backing the Democrats were inflation or the economy, the illegal immigration crisis, and Kamala Harris's focus on cultural issues rather than helping the middle class. That's according to comprehensive research carried out by center left polling firm Blueprint. This is something that Republicans recognized as soon as Kamala Harris was installed as the candidate. One of the most effective ads that Donald Trump campaign ran highlighted Kamala's radical transagender Kamla.
Speaker 6: Supports taxpayer funded sex changes for.
Speaker 9: Presidents, surgery for prisoners, for prisoners, every transgender in me in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 10: Now, no, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to Kamala supports transgender sex changers in jail where our money. Kamala even supports letting biological men compete against our girls in their sports. Kamala is for a day, dim President Trump is for you.
Speaker 4: It shows that among the crucial swing.
Speaker 5: Vote cohort they decide every election, culture issues was ranked number one, ahead of even inflation, the economy, and illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: That's how important it is.
Speaker 5: But don't expect the Victorian liberals to pick up on any of these trends. They still haven't worked out that there has been a political realignment that sees the affluent lean increasingly left while the working and middle classes lean right, and instead of celebrating Trump's incredible triumph and learning how he did it against all odds, at least two shadow ministers in Victoria, James Newbury and David Southwick, had current all former staffers in the US, donning Kamala Harris merchandise and attending the rallies of the most far left Democrat presidential candidate we've seen talking about radical. Victoria has some of the most radical trans policies anywhere in the world.
Speaker 4: And nobody voted for any of it.
Speaker 5: No Victorian has had the chance to vote for or against male sexual predators identifying as female being in prison and Victoria's biggest female prison, or male bodies competing in women's sport, or confused kids being given puberty blockers and irreversible procedures. Nobody voted for birth certificates that you can change every year, or pronoun announcing they them idiocy. But here we are, with both labor and the gutless, unprincipled liberals backing the transagender against the wishes of what must be an overwhelming majority. These issues are not trivial they are not inconsequential. They shape society and reflect our values. If politicians aren't willing to fight for the culture, then they're in the wrong game. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is putting together his cabinet and other senior roles in his administration. It's clear he has learned from the mistakes of his first term. Gone are the rhinos and establishment types to try to implicate the swamp. This time around, he is putting together a team to deliver the sweeping reforms the American people voted for. We did a review of Trump's top five picks so far on Thursday's edition of The Rita Pannehy Show, and that clip has more than two million views.
Speaker 4: Check it out on YouTube. Let's have a look at one of those picks.
Speaker 11: Why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions?
Speaker 12: Nobody wants to impregnant.
Speaker 1: You if you look like a farm? Is it seam to see that? Beast off of your comments?
Speaker 13: You're suggesting that these women at these abortion rallies are ugly and overweek. Yes, what do you see to people who think that those comments are offensive?
Speaker 1: Be offended.
Speaker 4: Be offended. Yes, that's Matt Gates, Trump's pick to be a JA He.
Speaker 5: Ain't missing around and here is his new White House Press secretary. Look at how she triggered this meltdown from CNN a few months.
Speaker 14: Ago to presage ma'am, I'm going to stop. If I'm stating to attack my colleagues, I would like to talk about you Biden and.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, who you work for?
Speaker 14: If you are your weak on his behalf and I will have this conversation.
Speaker 15: I am stating facts that your colleagues have stated in the past.
Speaker 1: Now I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: We're going to come back to Caroline.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much for your time. You are welcome to come back at any point. She is welcome to come back and speak about Donald Trump. And Donald Trump will have equal time to Joe Biden when they both join us now at next Early Leader this week in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: That's Caroline Limits, almost making the Scenn anchor cry there is Trump speaks aren't designed to appease his opponents about delivering his agenda as voted for by the American people in a landslide victory. Let's close this with the latest ad from the Trump team and I guess he's entitled to glisi a little.
Speaker 1: They said he was done forever, he is done.
Speaker 16: And if Trump a new faces, a new voice in the final chapter of Donald Trump, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What the future of this party can be.
Speaker 17: In grew.
Speaker 1: The movement we started is only just to get it. The entire system went after.
Speaker 18: Arlogle was rated by FBIA New York Indictment Week.
Speaker 1: The indictment Georgia says he's been indicted again.
Speaker 16: I was shot with a bullet that here's the upper part.
Speaker 7: Of my But he never stopped fighting for Donald Trump has been elected president.
Speaker 1: Now it's time we fight for you.
Speaker 2: The old Age of America, the Golden Age of America, has a big and indeed I'll be talking about that as well more later as well. James lots to talk about now. You know, let's stay domestically for a moment. You know, Welcome to country. Drives me nuts, drives most people nuts, and have to sit there. The coalition should be committing itself to getting rid of it and government bodies unless it's necessary or relevant for a specific occasion.
Speaker 1: Well, joining us now is Dave Pellow, Christian preacher.
Speaker 2: Who was legally pursued all the way to the Queensland Human Rights Commission for criticizing a welcome to country ceremony. Dave, great to see you, Great to have you back on Outsiders.
Speaker 1: So this story. You were at a Christian event, you were speaking.
Speaker 2: You decided rightly in my opinion, that this was not the appropriate place for a welcome to country and you made the point that in your belief system, it's a pagan belief system, the welcome to country, and for that you were chased all the way to the Queensland Human Rights Commission. The person chasing you eventually dropped the attempt to silence you, Dave, tell us about it.
Speaker 19: Well, good morning Rowan, and thank you for having me back on again, and thank you for your very clear editorials and arguments against the divisive imposition which is the welcome to or acknowledgment of country.
Speaker 1: And yes, you're right.
Speaker 19: I was referred to the Queensland Human Rights Commission and required to attend mandatory conciliation there with the complainant, and the essence of his complaint was that I had no right to hurt his feelings or offend him. In my frank and sincere analysis of aboriginal religion.
Speaker 1: And he then.
Speaker 19: Proceeded to go ahead with his complaint and we went to the Queensland Human Rights Commission and he has exhausted the process as far as is possible. It's taken nearly six months since he lodged his complaint to reach it.
Speaker 1: He reached the end of the allowed.
Speaker 19: Time to escalate the complaint to a trial, which requires evidence and witnesses and arguments, and then he asked for an extension. The Commission granted him another three weeks and at the end of that three weeks there was stone silence. Now we actually encouraged him to seek legal advice because the case was so weak, so without substance or merit that we knew it would be a colossal waste, further waste of everybody's time and tax payers money. And he obviously got that advice because we heard no more for him from him. But what he did do effectively and what the system is designed to do, whether by intent or by a perverse outcome. It's design to allow people with no substance and with no sincerity in their complaint, no evidence, to actually abuse and punish by process. And thanks to the fantastic work of the Human Rights Law Alliance. I was able to have confidence to face that process and say no and refuse to apologize to the woke mob, and refuse to recant what I believe to be true, and that is that Aboriginal religion and Christianity are incompatible. So a great outcome, but we see that the grievance industry is alive and well and grooming victims.
Speaker 7: James Well, I mean, David, you talk about, you know, this sort of conflict between a Christian conference and as you say something there's a pagan or animist spiritual form or cosmology. But it seems to me that this all runs very much in one direction. I mean, do you have any of anecdotal evidence or sense that this is you know, if you want to take out and use this process against a Christian organization, I would presume that you're probably going to get a fair more sympathetic hearing than you know, if somehow this was in reverse. That you know, if somebody decided to say, oh, well, you know, I'm offend by welcome to country because you know, me, as a migrant to this country, it makes me feel like I'm not welcome in this country.
Speaker 1: If I did that, I.
Speaker 7: Don't think I'd get much of a hearing that in this very sort of you know, post Christian nation, we seem to have this great respect somehow bureaucratically for you know, this one particular spiritual form, but not Christian forms.
Speaker 19: Yeah, James, excellent question, and I've got an excellent anecdotal example for you. I mean, welcome to country and acknowledgment of country. The word country does not mean the same thing to Aboriginal religion as it does to non Indigenous people from different beliefs and backgrounds. The country is a spiritual entity. It's usually used with a capital C, and the evidence for its definition being spiritual and theological is in multiple museums in Canberra, the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies. It's well established. And when I was at the Queensland Human Rights Commission, they opened.
Speaker 1: The conciliation meeting with a obligatory.
Speaker 19: Country at the end of the proceeding. At the end of the proceeding, I said to the mediator, the conciliator, the agent of the commissioner who was there, I said, look, I have to say I think it's actually quite galling that you would know that this is deeply offensive to me just by reading the notes of this complaint, deeply something that I can't abide or participate in in Christian conscience, and then you would.
Speaker 1: Go and impose it on me.
Speaker 19: Anyw And he heard my complaint and he disagreed with it, and he dismissed it. So maybe I should lodge a complaint against the QHRC.
Speaker 20: To the QHRC, please do, And you outsider in the country behind you supporting you, because these clowns, these bureaucrats, Dave, I mean.
Speaker 1: That is so offensive.
Speaker 2: They are judged jury and they sit above everybody else, literally playing God in this instance retail.
Speaker 4: Absolutely you should.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think this is the way conservatives have to fight back. If the politicians are going to be too weak, you use their systems, their rules, and make them live up to that standard. So someone knowingly does something to offend you as a Christian, then take some action. So you talked about the process being the punishment. So even though this has ultimately gone away, you have gone through this stressful, grueling and probably costly process.
Speaker 4: How much did it cost.
Speaker 5: You and how much has it cost the taxpayer do we know.
Speaker 19: I have no way of knowing what the taxpayer has funded commissioners who've handled lots of correspondence and attended the conciliation meetings and dealt with various submissions from the complainant. And I bear no ill will to the complaint and not even the commission Really, I don't care if I'm offended. Like Matt Getz said in that package beforehand, be offended. It doesn't change the world. It's a choice, and it shouldn't change politics at all. But what the benefit would be of going further.
Speaker 1: Is to.
Speaker 19: Try and demolish and bring down this perverse industry which actually creates victims where none should exist. I mean, somebody raising this kind of complaint should be told to grow up.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I just want just want to very very quickly. Sorry, I just we've running out of time and want to very quickly if you can give us thirty seconds on why you believe welcome the country to be pagan and spiritual rather than just simply a kind of land thing.
Speaker 1: Sure. Well.
Speaker 19: The premise of the definition of the term country, as evidenced in multiple sources which I've written about, is that it is not just a geographical region within a set of boundaries, but it incorporates everything, the natural elements, the animals, the floor of the fauna, as well as all the spirits of ancestors are gone and yet to come as one big, long, eternal thing, with every element having a spirit and their relationship and communication is desired. With that, you actually have to seek the permission of those spirits to travel through that country. That is the classic definition of animism, and it is a pagan belief and it is un Australian to impose religious observances on anybody.
Speaker 2: Well said Dave Pell, I've got to leave it. They're fantastic, beautifully articulated. Thanks so much and good luck in your fight. After the break we'll look more at Trump's cabinet picks, plus net zany, Lefty lunacy, wakademia, so much more here on Outsiders Don't Go Away. Welcome back to Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching Outsiders every Sunday morning and full last week again putting us very much the top rating show on Sky News Australia and.
Speaker 1: We do appreciate it. Whoo, there we go, and of.
Speaker 2: Course a critical part of that is John Heindereka who joins us from Minnesota. As always, John, great to see you. Now listen, I've got some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that Tim Waltz is coming back to Minnesota. He's actually moving next door to you, John, He's got a little place just down the road there.
Speaker 1: I thought you too could go and have a beer together.
Speaker 2: But the good news is we're busy identifying secret Trump voters. There's a new category, secret Trump voter, and we think we found one. Just watch the smile on this man's face here.
Speaker 8: We gon congratulation, thank you, and looking forward to having, like we said, spooth transition Tooever, we can make sure you're accommodated once.
Speaker 21: You need, and we're gonna get a chance to talk well about today.
Speaker 2: It's a good welcome. The big smile on Joe Biden's face when he welcomed Donald Trump to the White House.
Speaker 1: What did you make of it, John.
Speaker 22: Well, A couple of things, Rowan and Number one, A lot of people think that Joe Biden did vote for time, very unhappy about being shoved aside in favor of Kamala Harris. And there's a considerable feeling that Biden was glad to see Harris lose and was glad to see Trump win just for personal reasons. But I think there's another point here too, rown that's worth making. For years, Joe Biden has been denied bouncing Donald Trump as a Nazi, fascist, kindler threat to the Republic. Well, now Trump wins the election and Joe Biden is all smiles and they have this friendly meeting and he's welcoming Trump to the White House, And I think a lot of liberals, especially younger liberals, are wondering what's going on. I mean, did Biden not really mean it when he talked about Trump as a fascist and a threat to the Republic. Well, the answer is no, he didn't mean it. That was ridiculous political invective. And I think some liberals are having their eyes opened here by Joe Biden's change in attitude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the theory about Jill and Joe voting for Trump, Jill wore Republican Reran when she went and invoted, and she's also pictured with Donald Trump beaming big smiles. What do you make of the theory that the Democrats, after their quiet coup were to have a little bit of a primary type process to make it look like there was going to be a competition, that it was going to be some democracy involved in who their candidate was. And straight away Joe went and endorsed Kamala and force their hand that he kind of had them settled with her. They really couldn't go against the president.
Speaker 22: Well, yeah, that's a good question, Rita. Barack Obama said we're going to have a competitive process to select a candidate to replace Joe Biden. But they didn't have a competitive process. And I think there's two reasons for that. One is that Joe Biden really by endorsing Kamala Harris, probably made it impossible. But the second thing is they didn't have time. The Democratic Convention was at that point, just weeks away, and I think they all realized that it would be chaotic and there's no there's no script. You know, the primaries were over and Joe Biden got all the votes, so nobody really knew what that competitive process would be. So I think they pretty quickly call us to around the idea that Kamala had to be the nominee.
Speaker 2: James, Hey, I want to.
Speaker 1: Just talk about you know, you talk.
Speaker 7: About this sudden flip from you know, Donald Trump's a fascist to welcome back to the White House and all that era.
Speaker 1: Of good feeling.
Speaker 7: But we've also seen an incredible shift this week in Pennsylvania from the Party of Democracy and we must save democracy, and you know, Donald Trump's a threat to democracy. To now in Pennsylvania, it sounds like they are counting disqualified balants in Democrat counties in an attempt to get Bob Casey back in the Senate. Tell us about this, and is this more of the Democrat idea that we need to destroy democracy in order to save it?
Speaker 22: Well, the real democratic idea is when at all costs, you know, whatever it takes. And Mark Elias, the lawyer, is the gray eminence of the Democratic Party. He's added again, trying to overturn the result of this Senate election in Pennsylvania. It's not closed. Dave McCormick has won that race by tens of thousands of votes, and the race has been called by everybody you know some time ago. But Chuck Schumer would not allow McCormick to go to Washington to participate in the training session. They have two senators, right, and Mark Elias is there and he's trying to get a whole bunch of ballots that have been disqualified now to be counted. And in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, the Democrats in charge there are explicitly ignoring and refusing to follow a court order and are counting ballots that have legally been held to be invalid. And so it's really an outrageous attempt to steal that Senate seat by the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Well, who'd have guessed that trying to steal seats Sanda Dems knock me down with a feather, John, I just want to play you a clip, but we're going to play this in a knit zany segment. This is Donald Trump on the green climate scam. So Donald Trump's hit the ground running in a number of areas, but have a listen to this one and I want your thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 23: We're going to terminate the green new scam. It's called the Green New Deal to scam.
Speaker 2: It's a scam. He's unequivocal there, Donald Trump. Climate change is a hoax he believes. I agree with him, and the renewables kind of push is a scam.
Speaker 22: Your thoughts, Ron, I think that this issue is second in importance only to getting the southern border under control and stopping illegal immigration. This whole green fiasco is destroying the economies of European countries and it's going to destroy our economy if we stay down that path. And here's some good news for you if you haven't focused on it. Trump's nominee for Secretary of the Interior is Doug Bergham, the governor of North Dakota. Very smart guy, very successful businessman, and under his leadership them Intra is going to be drill, baby, drill. I think we're going to see a real turnaround in energy policy in the US.
Speaker 2: Fantastic John Henderracher, always great to chat to you. Thanks for coming on and we'll speak again soon. That's Heinderraker from the Center for the American Experiment and read him on a powerline blog.
Speaker 1: Superb work there. Let's carry on now.
Speaker 2: I was interested to see Retro and James this and become as a huge shock to you both. An article in The Daily Skeptic, that's Toby Young's magazine there in Britain. It's a climate skeptic magazine, but it's claiming that c ice around Untarctica has slowly increased since the start of continuous satellite recordings your thoughts in thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Rita, Well, I'm just still waiting for all those predictions we saw in an Inconvenient Truth made by our core has become a seems like a billionaire from this industry. I'm waiting for some of those predictions to venture act because it's.
Speaker 4: Been a while now.
Speaker 5: I mean, at some point the climate catast first have to be held to account for these wild predictions that never James.
Speaker 7: Well, and you know, I think John stubs up there too. Europe is impoverishing itself. As resulted is Australia is at a crossroads. We can choose to go to the American root of the European root. We have to go to the American root.
Speaker 2: Absolutely coming up lots more in a tick, I'll be talking about Trump's new administration lots more here on Outsiders. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Ladjyakonda Panahee, James Machiavelli Morrow, and myself Rowan Savonarola. Yes, what you and I are living through is nothing short of our own very modern renaissance, a flowering of moral and intellectual thought, of new ways of thinking about politics, about government and the role of Western civilization and Enlightenment values in our everyday lives, a new determination to rise to the best.
Speaker 1: Of who and what we can be.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donald Trump, so widely derided by people on all sides of politics for so long, is overturning the stifling, corrupt, institutional slerosis of the past five decades and breathing anew into our lives the very notions of freedom, loyalty, of morality, and of strength. I said repeatedly before the election that Team Trump, the team Trump was assembling, would be one of the most extraordinary administrations of all time. But even I am reeling in shock and in awe at the appointments he has made in just seven days. Make no mistake, this will be the most transformative government of our lives. The next four years will shape the world in ways we cannot even possibly imagine for the better. Already, the superlatives are piling up his Sylvester Stallone, a man who knows a thing or two about the power of the American dream, comparing President elect Trump to a mythical heroic character.
Speaker 24: We are in the presence of a really mythical character. I love mythology, and this individual does not exist on this planet. Nobody in the world could have pulled off what he pulled off.
Speaker 1: So I'm in awe.
Speaker 12: And I'll just say this and I mean it.
Speaker 24: When George Washington defended his country, he had no idea that he was going to change the world, because without him, you could imagine what the world would look like. Guess what we got the second George Washington.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, second George Washington.
Speaker 1: Washington.
Speaker 2: The best analogy for me came from this young woman.
Speaker 25: Is it me or do Trump administration picks look like these guys?
Speaker 1: Tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 25: He putting together a team that can say the world just not the economy, the world Trump twenty four A ha, ha, The Avenger is two point zero.
Speaker 1: Ha. She's not wrong, particularly the Avengers bid.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is literally put together a team of anti woke superheroes, each with their own extraordinary anti woke superpower. Most conservative leaders, when they get into power, by and large lead most of the leftist infrastructure and institutions in place. But not Donald Trump, not this time. All the foolish Trump haters in the mainstream media, but I repeat myself, many of them snidely proclaimed that a re elected Trump would simply be a presidency of revenge, revenge against Trump's political opponents. But as usual, the commentators completely underestimated Donald Trump. Oh, don't worry, Donald Trump will certainly get his personal revenge. But that's small beer. What is now clear after only one week that much like those heist movies or Mission Impossible TV shows of the seventies, Donald Trump is assembling a crack team of mavericks dare i say, outsiders to completely dismantle the modern leftist American institutional ideology of wokeness and weakness. And boy, oh boy, what a group of mavericks Mission impossible in Oceans eleven, eat your hearts out. First up, last week we got the amazing news that Mick Huckabee will be Trump's US ambassador to Israel. This is an absolutely pivotal appointment. Israel sits at the very nexus of wokedom. Israel is the Canarian, the gold mine for the West, for all of us. If Israel falls to Islamist barbarism, it won't belong before we all fall. If Israel falls to globalist moral cowardice, it won't belong till we all fall. Israel is intellectually demonized by the left internationally look no further than the odious actions of our own Penny Wong just this week alone, as well as being physically under constant existential attack on seven military fronts, Trump understands that there can be no equivocation forget asenine concepts such as a two stage solution, land for peace, or calling for ceasefire. Trump's appointment of Huckerby builds on his own astonishing first term success with the Abraham Accords. Peace will come to the Middle East through recognition and acceptance of Israel's historic biblical claims. He is Huckerby during a visit.
Speaker 26: To Israel, I think Israel has titled eat Judea and Samaria. There are certain words I refuse to use. There is no such thing as a West Bank as Shudea and Samaria. There's no such thing as a settlement their communities, their neighborhoods, their cities. There's no such thing as an occupation.
Speaker 2: Hkkabe's appointment was then immediately bolstered by the brilliant appointment of Trump's ambassador to the United Nations, an absolutely critical role given how wildly anti Semitic the UN is. For this role, he chose the amazing congresswoman and self described ultra mago warrior. Elie's Stephanick, who you will have seen here on Outsiders during the aftermath of October seventh and the disgusting scenes on American university campuses. Eli's his She is quizzing the hopeless Harvard President Claudine Gay.
Speaker 27: Remember this, So the answer is yes, that calling for the genocide of Jews violates Harvard Code of Conduct.
Speaker 15: Correct.
Speaker 4: Again, it depends on the context.
Speaker 27: It does not depend on the context. The answer is yes, and this is why you should resign. These are unacceptable answers across the board and resigned.
Speaker 2: She did, Claudine Gay, But and so did the other heads of rapidly anti Semitic and left wing universities were brought down as well by Stephanick. Trump clearly understand and something we've discussed many, many times on this show, and that is the way some of our universities have been riddled with vile, anti Semitic, left wing indoctrination.
Speaker 23: When I get back into office, I will put every single university and college president unnoticed. The American taxpayer will not subsidize the creation of terrorist sympathizers. On American soil, The United States and Israel represent the pinnacle of Western civilization, which is exactly what these people.
Speaker 12: Want to destroy.
Speaker 2: They want to Just this week he reaffirmed those commitments again.
Speaker 1: Here is what I will do.
Speaker 23: To defeat anti Semitism and defend our Jewish citizens in America. My first week back in the Oval Office, my administration will inform every college president that if you do not end anti Semitic propaganda, they will lose their accreditation and federal tax payer support.
Speaker 2: What have we been saying on this show for years. If you want to get to the universities, the fund them. That's the way to do it. Bring them in the line. But it goes further. Marco Rubio, the charismatic Republican once tipped as the future president, has been appointed Trump's Secretary of State, one of the most important positions in his administration. Here's Rubio last year.
Speaker 1: On the I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 28: I want them to destroy every element of her mask they can get their hands on. These people are vicious animals who did horrifying crimes, and I hope you guys post.
Speaker 13: That what the civilians every day.
Speaker 28: Hamas has stopped hiding behind civilians, putting civilians in the way. Hamas knew that this was going to lead to this. Hamas has stopped building their military installations underneath hospital.
Speaker 3: So you don't here the fifteen thousand, you don't care about the babies that.
Speaker 28: Are I think it's terrible, and I think Commass is one hundred percent to blame.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Make sure you post that.
Speaker 2: Please contrast to that moral clarity with Penny Wong. And already it appears victory may have forced Iran to rethink its position and to delay attacks on Israel. Moving on from Israel and next Maverick Superheroes, Trump's astonishing pick for his attorney general, which took everyone by surprise.
Speaker 29: The news that just broke about Donald Trump nominating Matt Gates as Attorney General is essentially a thermonuclear warhead on the deep state.
Speaker 1: Official Washington right.
Speaker 29: Now is absolutely reeling. Republican old guard Democrats alike. They are exasperated. They can't even begin to answer questions. My phone absolutely blew up. Is this serious? You can't believe this. There's no way he would actually do it. Oh, he's done.
Speaker 2: It, Yes, he's done it. Matt Gates, the firebrand and controversial Republican congressman. Here he is at Seapac delivering the speech at court Donald Trump's attention.
Speaker 11: Seems like every time I turn around, they're engaged in surveillance or list building or monitoring. And I don't care if it takes every second of our time and every ounce of our energy. We either get this government back on our side, or we defund and get rid of, abolish the FBI, CDC, atf DOJ, every last one of them if they do not come to heal.
Speaker 2: And here's Gates on the left's perpetual cries of grievance and defense.
Speaker 11: Why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions? Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb?
Speaker 1: Are you with that?
Speaker 2: But the mavericks just keep oncoming. Secretary of Defense, allow me to introduce to Peter Hegseth.
Speaker 18: Yet we're now allowing people who used to be men or women join, and then after that we pay for medical or physical transitions to another gender, which by definition makes them non deployable and non trainable. Well, if you're medically dependent on drugs to maintain your gender or a particular balance of chemicals inside your body, you're by definition non deployable.
Speaker 12: And so they'd have soldiers who.
Speaker 18: Can't train, can't deploy, have been on the books, and yet everyone has to be careful about what pronoun you use with them.
Speaker 2: Antie woke superheroes. Next we get to another converted form of Democrat presidential candal. In fact, this candidate, in fact, there's two of them, the versus Telsey Gabbard, who has been appointed Director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 1: Have a look at her.
Speaker 2: You don't need any words to explain her.
Speaker 1: You get the picture.
Speaker 2: And we haven't even got to the big guns yet. Tom Herman is the new borders are who will shut the border faster than you can say. Kamala Harris is now unburdened by what might have been. And then of course there's vivek Ramaswami. We'll be working with Elon Musk to trim government fat in the new Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 30: Our defense budget is pretty gigantic, it's trillion dollars, but the interest that we are on the debt is now higher than the defense budget. Over a trillion dollars and growing. This is not sustainable, so we have to do something about that or the country is going to go bankrupt. So that's an essential thing too.
Speaker 2: Trump, as a businessman, understands America must be the powerhouse of the world's economy by being strong, not weak. The other former Democrat, Robert Kennedy Jr. Has been tasked for getting the chemicals out of the food Americans eat, out of the air they breathe, and out of the water they drink to make America healthy again. Then there's rand Paul who's been chosen to investigate the abuse during COVID the abusive power something I've been urging on this show for years now, and there are hints our friend on the show, Jay Baticharia, will be landing a key role. Thank heavens. Who knows what horrors they will uncover jail time, beckons I suspect for some very big names from the COVID era. There's simply too much good news to take in, and of course the Vice President himself, Trump's apprentice and the likely forty eighth president of the United States Jedi Vance Again listen carefully.
Speaker 1: As with Israel and Penny Wong.
Speaker 2: The Trump free speech agenda flies directly in the face of what our alban easy government is trying to do. We're going like that, folks.
Speaker 1: Here's vance here.
Speaker 2: He is talking about NATO, but he could just as easily be talking about ORCUS.
Speaker 18: So what America should be saying is, oh, if NATO wants us to continue you supporting them, and Natokut.
Speaker 1: Wants us to continue to be a good.
Speaker 16: Participant in this military alliance, why don't you respect American.
Speaker 1: Values and respect free speech, respect free speech.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is not mucking around after the betrayals of his first term. Loyalty is now Trump's most prized commodity. The task of dismantling decades of left wing infiltration and subversion is monumental, and it needs titans superheroes to deliver on it. Donald Trump is reverting to first principles like free speech, patriotism, are strong capitalist economy built on fossil fuels, not green scams. Donald Trump's revenge will be to rid the world of wokism, to destroy socialism and communism in the West. This is the modern American renaissance and it will touch every individual around the world. Nations and governments like ours will either get on board the Trump.
Speaker 1: Train or get left way, way way behind.
Speaker 2: The renaissance is here, but the Albanese government remains stuck in the dark ages of woke identity politics and climate alarmism and censorship. Donald Trump's mission, now that he has chosen to accept it, is to make America and by extension, those who side with America great again. And he has handpicked a crack team of anti woke maverick outsiders to make sure he cannot fail. And now let's bringing doctor yarn Brook, chairman of the board of directors at the ain Rand Institute, and he's live.
Speaker 1: From Puerto Rico. Great to see you, Jaren.
Speaker 2: Want to ask you a little bit about ain Rand. You're coming out here to speak in Brisbane and an ain Ran conference, which is great so well, and I also want to pick your brains on exactly what is happening currently in Israel.
Speaker 1: But just tell us our view is a.
Speaker 2: Little bit about ain Rand and why she's kind of very relevant at this point in history.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, I think Iran is the real alternative to both the left and the right today. She is the advocate for the ideas of the funding fathers, the philosophical ideas that are the foundation of liberty, freedom, the pursuit of happiness.
Speaker 12: So, given the state of the world, given the direction the world is.
Speaker 21: Heading, I think more than ever, the ideas of Ainrand, the ideas of capitalism, the ideas of freedom, individual liberty, are more crucial now.
Speaker 12: Than at any point in time.
Speaker 21: Crucial in Australia, but crucial really everywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: James, Yeah, I'm interested here what you think.
Speaker 7: I haven't read I ran since probably was about nineteen, but you know what I remember of it, though, it did strike me as being a very sort of you know, soulless philosophy that was a bit materialist in the same way that you know, kind of the Soviet system that she came out of. Was is this really the solution to our problems at the moment?
Speaker 12: So first I suggest you we do it again, and that wouldn't take the impression.
Speaker 21: To have it as a given. We all make mistakes when we're young. There's nothing soulless about Ironman. She's not religious, but the absence of religion does not make you soulless.
Speaker 12: She is very much about the human spirit. She's very much.
Speaker 21: About the pursuit of moral ideals, moral ideals that have focused on your own achievement, your own success, your own values. She's very much about love and friendship and the kind of spiritual values if you will, that I think a crucial for human survival and crucial for human success and human flourishing. You know, the material is just one aspect of life, and her books are very much filled with relationships between adult human beings who value each other and who share very meaningful, spiritual and love relationships.
Speaker 12: So no, I don't view as material at all.
Speaker 21: Again, her rejection of religion does not mean that she rejects the mind, consciousness and.
Speaker 12: Our ability to have spiritual experiences.
Speaker 21: She's a huge advocate, for example, of aesthetics and beautiful arts and things like that that constitute spiritual experiences.
Speaker 5: So much of that is centered around religion, whether you're religious or not. And when we don't have that, something sinister comes in, like the identity politics and on that.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in your view.
Speaker 5: On where this leftist hatred of Israel the only democracy in the Middle East comes from. When we've seen it, particularly since October seven, but it's obviously been there for many.
Speaker 12: Years well, first, I want to challenge what you just said.
Speaker 21: I don't believe that our ability to have spiritual experiences, or esthetic, artistic experiences, or love and friendship comes from.
Speaker 12: Religious at all.
Speaker 21: And I think if you look at the history of religion, it is often very absent those kind of things, and it's often not motivated by love or by good world towards others. And a good example of that is what is going on in the Middle East. I mean, the reality is that the abb world has been stuck with a religion that has not allowed it to advance. They never experienced a renaissance and an Enlightenment, they never secularized their world, so they are stuck in a very religious and you know, they are committed to an Islamic Middle East, and they resent the idea that Jews might come there. There was anty idea that Western civilization might come there. There was anty idea that Israel represents individual liberty and individual freedom. It represents capitalism, I mean limited, not the kind of capitalism I would like to see, but at least some capitalism and a Western civilized, civilized world. And you know, they reject all that we saw that. They revert to the kind of barbarism that we saw in October seventh. But that is the kind of world that they envision, and it's a world guided by you know, them taking their religion quite seriously. You know, people don't talk enough about the fact that Hamas is an Islamist organization, that Iran is an Islamist theocratic state, that Hballah is committed to theocracy.
Speaker 12: These are these are religious.
Speaker 21: And is fighting for what their interpretation is a barbaric version of Islam.
Speaker 12: And they're dedicated to that, and they're passionate about that.
Speaker 21: And you know, nothing can really change until that vision of the world is destroyed.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and just quickly before we.
Speaker 1: Go, I've got a minute left.
Speaker 2: Why is it that that cult of Hamas and Hezbolla and Islam radical Islam is so popular now on American universe?
Speaker 24: Is?
Speaker 2: How on earth has that happened? And what can we do about it?
Speaker 12: That's a great question.
Speaker 21: I mean, first, let me just say I'm going to be talking about the Middle East and the crisis and this relationship to what's going on in American campuses at the Brisbane conference. If people are interested, it's I RAND dot org, a YNO ND dot org slash Brisbane. But the reality is that modern, the modern philosophy that's been taught at universities for the last thirty years is a philosophy guided by the morality, a moral of other ism, of altruism, which teaches that the poor you are, the more miserable you are, the most savage you are, the more virtuous you are. In a sense, so it's called intersectionality, they use the term. And if you're successful, if you're wealthy, if you've done well in life, then you are a villain. And as a consequence, if you look at Israel and you see its success and the prosperity and the innovation, they must be exploiteds they must be they must be bad. And when you look at the Palestinians and they're miserable and.
Speaker 12: They're poor, then they must be the victims. They must be the exploited.
Speaker 21: And the morality teaches you that the exploited other good guys, and exploiters are the bad guys. And this is me taught at American universities now for decades, and what we're seeing now are the fruits of a whole philosophical line. Woke is just one manifestation of it, but going back to postmodernism that has manifested in the fact that you see the supporters of hamas and American campuses and.
Speaker 12: You're seeing real anti semitism again.
Speaker 21: Jus a successful generally the successful, and therefore they must be banned.
Speaker 1: Therefore they must be.
Speaker 2: The bad guys.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to leave it there, Dr Brooks.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we've run out of time, but that great explanation there and one hundred percent correct. Then people can go and see you at the Brisbane conference. Thanks so much for chatting to us here on outside Is. After the break, James, don'qui vote and will chat very special guest Tina McQueen, who's been dancing with Javier Millay. Can't wait to see Tina in a two.
Speaker 7: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with your hosts rowing Republican landslide, Dean Rita, red wave, panahee and just back from the US after an interbrable twenty four hours flying.
Speaker 1: I'm James.
Speaker 7: They really should double the duty free allowancemorrow. Now I'll get to the way the left and the media are coping with all of this and Donald Trump's victory in a moment and spoiler alert, they're not doing too great. But before that, you know the old saying, kids say the darnest things. Well, jd Vance's really take the cake. Haven't listened to him here telling the hilarious story about when one of his kids decided to wander back to the press cabin on Trump Force two.
Speaker 1: He waked me my favor dail on campagne drill was all the time, the best. Maybe the second sandy champagne trill was the day my four year old walk into the back of the plane the Trump.
Speaker 30: Horse soup lane and told him to be They were all fades.
Speaker 1: Later our your Humer pub you walk back.
Speaker 31: I did fell news, but I'm don't worry that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get used his best care of.
Speaker 1: What do we call that? Folks here? Reckon?
Speaker 7: That's a parenting win, I think. So now on to other matters. A moment ago, I said landslide in relation to Trump's win. And when I say landslide, good on you Rowan for calling it. I do mean it was a landslide. Pancake news that broke over the last twenty four hours. As the votes continue to be tallied up in the never ending election, I can report that Donald Trump has just crossed the seventy six million vote mark, the first Republican president in history to do so. And predictably, Trump's return and his appointments are causing meltdowns all over the place on the left, something which none other than Democrat Senator John Fetterman sagely picked up on here.
Speaker 32: We describe it as God to your level trolley to just trigger a full on China syndrome, to own the lives in perpetuity.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right, God teer level trolling leading to a China syndrome meltdown eight it great.
Speaker 1: I am herefoot and I know you are too.
Speaker 7: I mean, here's a Sherilyn Hill, who served on Joe Biden's Supreme Court Commission, losing it and calling Trump's Defense Secretary Designator Pete Hayesith a white supremacist.
Speaker 33: This is someone who you know, is known to be a white supremacist, known to be an extremist, whose platform, whose book is basically about his opposition to the advancement of black officers to the top brass.
Speaker 7: Sorry, opposition to DEI is not racism, it's.
Speaker 1: The opposite of racism.
Speaker 7: Now, apparently reporters too supposedly hardened journalists are also crying over the prospect of at Gates becoming Attorney general.
Speaker 17: I'm not going to receive a very warm welcome from the career folks there. We've seen people today, our fellow reporters, crying, hugging in the hallways.
Speaker 7: And here's a Connecticut teacher turning all the waterworks on local TV to save her job after she's threatened to kill Trump supporters.
Speaker 15: And I just it's so fulfilling, it's so rewarding, and I really I know that what people see right now, I don't look like that person, but I truly would do anything to help any child and any family in need.
Speaker 13: Just because you one doesn't mean we don't remember who the you voted for.
Speaker 22: You're not in the clear.
Speaker 13: And just please please don't test your gangster on me, because you will end on a stretcher gone forever.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about you.
Speaker 7: Which one of those two performances do you think is her real persona anyway, And of course, one of the fascinating things about this election has been how ordinary non TDS, suffering folks from all walks of life looked at the Democrat program, which involves importing huge numbers of migrants to drive down wages, letting crime run rampant in cities, setting up stifling regulation to keep people from starting businesses and getting ahead, and turning the schools into trans ideology in doctrination camps. Well, people looked at all of that, and I don't know why, but they said.
Speaker 1: Thanks, but no thanks.
Speaker 7: Indeed, have a listen to what these Chicago residents, and you know Chicago's reliably very democratic, Listen to what they had to say at a special city Council meeting this week in the wake of the election.
Speaker 34: I want to know how did the feel that Trump is in office right now?
Speaker 1: You see them, You see them, mal Brandon Johnson.
Speaker 34: You underestimate us, You underestimate the black people, and you underestimated Chicago red. You know that Trump had pulled forty five percent of the voter in the state of Illinois, thirty seven in the city in Chicago. That's the statistic that means that Illinois is turning purple. We're gonna turn red.
Speaker 35: And you can smirk all.
Speaker 1: You want, mister Sims, director, your attention towards me, please.
Speaker 35: You're a criminal white who I got to address you.
Speaker 1: The fans need to address you. DJ need to address you in.
Speaker 35: And hopefully Donald Trump will address you because you're gonna protect the undocumented while you're gonna allow for the citizens in Chicago to suffer under YO what thirty three percent for Lopez cooked that three percent up a long time ago. Y'all called them a circuit breakup. Y'all been chalked about it. Remember before you came in here and gave that jovial speech, you need to be expected.
Speaker 36: What about our real estate? Because see, we paid for these properties for our purpose and not for you to go touching it with three hundred million dollars that you want to siphon out of the citizens pockets.
Speaker 1: Get.
Speaker 36: Lead goals and gotta take your money right back.
Speaker 1: Start it off with that. Did they sound happy about Trump's win? Sure thing?
Speaker 7: And did they sound impressed with their local Democrat overlords?
Speaker 1: Not on your life?
Speaker 37: You see.
Speaker 7: To me, what the election, the reelection that is of Trump represents is people waking up to the fact that for all their talk about sharing and caring, Democrats really only care about themselves and they're weird, yes weird. Campaign to remake society, whether it is by letting Venezuelan gangs take over apartment buildings or teaching bizarre gender ideologies in schools people before the election. Before this election, have a look at this ad for the Trump campaign, which got an awful lot of attention, and deservedly so, because it really summed the whole thing up.
Speaker 6: Kamala supports taxpayer funded sex changes.
Speaker 9: For presidents, surgery for prisoners. Every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 12: No, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going.
Speaker 35: Kamala supports transgender sex changes in jail with our money.
Speaker 10: Kamala even supports letting biological men compete against our girls in their sports. Kamala is for day dim. President Trump is for you.
Speaker 1: I'm Donald J. Trump, and I approved this message. Kamala Harris is for they of them.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump is for you killer slogan, and they didn't know how to respond to it. And when I was in the US, I heard plenty of people tell me that this ad, this particular ad, was the thing that pushed them over the line to vote for Trump, and it sums up I think a bigger realignment in American politics, one that we have not seen since Ronald Reagan and his thumping forty nine state win over Walter Mandala in nineteen eighty four, which minted and created and nurtured a whole generation of young conservatives. Mark my words, Trump is doing the same thing here today.
Speaker 2: Well, great stuff, James, Let's bring in Sky News contribute to Tina McQueen live from Florida to Tina, so great to see you, and may I just remind outsiders that it was thanks to Tina McQueen that this show originally got off the ground eight years ago when Donald Trump was arrested, elected, arrested, elected the first time around.
Speaker 1: Great Tina, your rowan.
Speaker 17: I wish you were here. You've been in my thoughts every day because it would have been so special had you been here with me. But it's been tremendous.
Speaker 1: Tina, tell us all about it.
Speaker 2: We've got the dress on, we can see the Donald Trump dress, and we've got a bit of footage we're going to play quickly of you dancing with Harvey A.
Speaker 1: Mila.
Speaker 31: Have a quick look at this, folks, and there she is.
Speaker 1: You've caught it right at the end. There you were. Tina tell us about dancing with Harvey A. Milay.
Speaker 17: Look, he was so excited, and everyone the whole America is excited. I know James has pointed out some of the left. No one is concerned with the left now.
Speaker 1: We wont get over it.
Speaker 17: And there is just tremendous excitement. But I'll tell you what, guys, is most is a tremendous relief. Tremendous relief that finally President Trump will be back in running the country and.
Speaker 5: He's going to be more dancing because as rumors, there is going to be at UFC later today in Madison Square Garden. The last time it was therefore UFCA incredible scenes and he's getting this reception in blue cities like New York.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 17: Oh look, I was with that met and spent some time with Donald White at the election dinner Prison Trump was at at Mari Laga. He's a great guy. He adores and very protective of the prison. It's just been a magnificent experience and I can't wait to get back to you three and tell you things I probably can't say on it.
Speaker 7: Tina, though, I want to ask you though, because you sort of alluded to this just now. When I was in the States, I found that there was after the election, this real sense of a new energy. Not only that people feel like, you know, the foots off their throat and they can say what they want again, you know, because there was so much sort of self censorship under that Biden regime or the third term of Obama or whatever you want to call it, but also just that there's a real economic optimism, that there's a sudden sort of sense that there's a lot of new industry that's gonna really be unleashed. Elon Musk is part of that, obviously, but tell us a bit more about your impressions of that.
Speaker 17: There's hope everywhere, honestly, hope everywhere, and particularly people with children and grandchildren. There's hope for the really bugging up education system over here, which you know ours is the lead just as bad, but there is such an energy. I have great confidence. You know, we met mister Musk a couple of times, who spends a great deal of time with the president. He's a remarkable man, and I have every confidence of his guidance with the president.
Speaker 1: It's just been a.
Speaker 17: Wonderful I mean, I was at places during the transition where jfk, Mask, the Vice President, Vivek, all these people such an opportunity to meet and engage with all these people who have a great interest in Australia, particularly Elon Musk, who knows about the Misinformation Bill. So it's tremendous to have discussions with these people.
Speaker 2: So Tina I mentioned earlier that said Donald Trump was put together basically a team of superheroes, anti work superheroes outside as all of them, which is sensational. But what's the message Tina, for the Liberal Party, for the coalition here in Australia. We've got people in some of the commentators saying, oh, we hope the coalition don't try and find follow Donald Trump. My advice would be, please follow Donald Trump. Tina, what would your advice be?
Speaker 17: I saw George brad as a disgraceful article today. Honest to goodness, Trump is a winner, and I would urge Peter Dutton to be bold and brave. Don't worry about focus groups, go with your gup, go with what's right for the country and we will win. Take a page out of Donald Trump's book, absolutely copy his campaign as much as you can.
Speaker 4: Because it's a winning formula.
Speaker 17: They picked up votes everywhere, which is exactly what we need in Australia, and I think mister Dutton has a great respect for Donald Trump, and I'm sure, I'm sure he will learn from his campaign success.
Speaker 5: And when you look at it anyway, insurmountable odds that Donald Trump's overcome not just the lawfare that was against him, trying to cast him as a as someone who's jail bound and a convicted felon, but the money. Kamala had a one billion dollar war chest.
Speaker 1: Trump had less.
Speaker 4: Than a third of that.
Speaker 5: So that is incredible in itself, the fact that he had this landslide victory, winning the popular vote, even despite having a fraction of her money.
Speaker 17: You know, before the election, we went to a rally in Salem. There were fifteen thousand people in the auditorium. There are another fifteen thousand people outside, and you knew then that we were part of something very special. There was so much support for Trump and so many had so much faith in hope. It's been so remarkable to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity. I've learned a great deal that I'll be taking back to the Liberal Party. I just have to hammer their heads so they will listen.
Speaker 2: And if anyone's going to do any hammering of heads, it will be Tina McQueen. Let me assure you, Tina, carry on having a great time there. Send our love to all your mates who are over there, and thank you again for your support of outsiders for all these years. That's Tina McQueen there in the States with the Trump team. After the break, Canberra clown Show in a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest, freakiest, scariest show on Earth. It's the Climate clown Show right now at COP twenty nine and Azerbaijan, the annual climate gabfest where the clowns are stealing the show. Here's Britain's chief climate clown, ed Millerband.
Speaker 38: The link between a wind turbine factory in Whole and the climate talks here in Azerbaijan. I'll tell you it's this government's clean energy superpower Mission.
Speaker 1: Good old ai. Let's hope he and Bobo managed to hook up. What fun.
Speaker 2: But back to the and Brack clown Show, where this week Alboso, the chief Clown, stepped up his plans to keep you, me and all every day Ossie's safe from harmful misinformation and disinformation on social media. But what exactly do they mean by harmful? Well, one Woke University professor gave Tom Elliott's on three aw his definition this week of wait for it, his host's harmful bile.
Speaker 1: What's an example of harmful bile that I just said?
Speaker 16: Look, just a complete and out of disrespect for first nations, you know, people in this country. The fact of how you've marginalized a number of racial groups already while I've been listening, the kinds of half truth that you've been starting out there. Now your listeners might go for that, and that's fine, and you're allowed to do that because Akima have got a pretty broad remit in terms of like what they allow on air.
Speaker 2: In other words, if it's anti work, it's harmful. Now, if you go to Labour's censorship bill, there it is in black and white of misinformation and disinformation includes opinion that causes harm, and, according to the professor's harm is being disrespectful. A far more sober and realistic appraisal of Labour's censorship laws and the threats they pose came in Parliament this week from Brian Marlow, the executive director of Citizen Go at a Senate's inquiry into these odious censorship laws.
Speaker 1: Platforms are a problem. I don't trust them either.
Speaker 37: That being said, I definitely don't trust the government when it comes to try and protect people from misinformation. The greatest peddlers of misinformation historically has been government MPs and the administrative state. So an example, weapons of mass destruction, the Russia Gate hoax, hunter Byden laptop story. Yeah, safe and effective, gladas periogicalian effectively telling people if they sat down, they won't catch COVID, if they stand up they will.
Speaker 2: Indeed, there's plenty more I could add to that list. How about we will lower your electricity bills by two hundred and seventy five dollars, or renewables are the cheapest form of energy, or even the rain that falls will never fill our rivers and dams, or you can catch COVID from catching a football. The examples of governments or bureaucratic misinformation are legion but they are of course exempt under Alboso's bill. Meanwhile, Donald Trump had this to say on the importance of free speech.
Speaker 23: If we don't have free speech, then we just don't have a free country.
Speaker 1: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 23: I will then ban federal money from being used to label domestic speech as miss or disinformation.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is unequivocal. So we are now entering a period where the United States is going headlong down the freedom Highway, while our own Albanisi government is hurtling headlong in the opposite direction, down the censorship. Could a sack indeed have a listen to our own Easafety commissioner attacking Donald Trump.
Speaker 39: During his presidency, Donald Trump not only savagely abused foes online with impunity, but was identified as a major super spreader of miss and disinformation.
Speaker 2: Saker today, What a disgrace that woman is, Which brings us back to what this censorship bill is really all about. This is Alboso's big idea, the one that means he can claim a legacy after the disaster that was his Voice referendum. How Boso wants to shore up his misinformation and disinformation credentials so that after he gets punted at the next election, which he will, he can then rush overseas and grab a cushy job in one of those ghastly globalist organizations that love nothing more than censoring misinformation and this information.
Speaker 40: COVID named in pandemic appended lives and livelihoods. It eroded trust between people, governments, and institutions, fueled by a torrent of miss and disinformation.
Speaker 2: Right, of course, the problem in COVID was misinformation and disinformation. Right, Okay, nothing to do with the vaccines or lockdowns or mandates. Of course, there are other reasons Alboso wants to censor your free speech. It's in order to stop people making fun of him online.
Speaker 1: No, really, it is. Have listened to him last year.
Speaker 38: Social media platforms have a responsibility to make sure that misinformation isn't got out there. I noticed today, for example, on the way up here, they've removed various sites that were up containing fake images of myself superimposed on other people. That's the sort of thing that is going on on social media. Social media has a responsibility to do the right thing here.
Speaker 2: It's called satire, you refer. Now, for those viewers who may not be entirely sure what Alboso is talking about, I feel it's my duty to explain. Here's what Albozo is so upset about.
Speaker 38: Containing fake images of myself superimposed on other people.
Speaker 1: That's the sort of.
Speaker 38: Thing that is going on on social media.
Speaker 1: Shocking.
Speaker 2: On top of which Albozo also wants to ban anyone under the age of sixteen from going on to social media. Why something to do with fighting Tories apparently.
Speaker 38: I've spoken about this when Conservatives got control of the Sydney City Council and wanted to sell the house that move my mum lived in.
Speaker 1: You know what we did.
Speaker 38: We went out and we talked to people. We didn't do anything online because it didn't exist. We went out, we got petitions, we organized meetings and we engaged with other human beings. I want people to build real relationships, not just to engage with people who they don't know who they actually are, which is one of the issues with things online as well.
Speaker 1: Heaven help us.
Speaker 2: So the Tory hating young albo managed to organize a petition with some people, which is why an entire generation of young Australian should be denied access to one of the great tools of social.
Speaker 1: Interaction and learning.
Speaker 2: But back to the so called misinformation and disinformation laws, which are supposedly there to police big tech and force them to be compliant with their own regulations. The National's new South Wales Senator Ross Caddell this week asked a very simple and brilliant question of the Deputy Chair of AKMA, the proposed social media censorship body, Creaner Chapman, question which digital platforms are not currently complying with their own codes? The answer was pure or Wellian double speak.
Speaker 41: At this point in time, I think it's extremely difficult for the ACMA to make an evidence based comment about the actual activities of digital platforms in Australian relation to mission disinformation.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. In other words, that allow me to translate, I speak, canber ease. We need more bureaucratic powers to discover if we need more bureaucratic powers. Here's what highly respected constitutional law expert and to me had to say about the executive memorandum attached to Albozo's bill.
Speaker 42: But then you look at what it says in the m and it says, no, we're not just dealing with facts here, We're dealing with opinions and commentary and claims and invective. And you think, well, you can't prove those things at fols. You can't approve that someone's opinions.
Speaker 2: It's an opinion, Thank you, Ann. But I particularly enjoyed this excellent question posed by Liberal Senator Dave Sharma to a legal expert discussing the bill.
Speaker 43: If I was, you know, the conductor thought experiment, and we're in sixteenth century Prussia or seventeenth century Italy and on Copernicus or Galileo, and I have to start to say that the universe rotates, revolves around the Sun rather than the Earth. Would that be on the basis of the knowledge and opinion of the day. Would that constitute misinformation?
Speaker 2: Brilliant question, and here with appropriate historical reference. The legal expert skewered the entire bill.
Speaker 44: I don't think it would be too difficult, remembering, of course, first decision maker is the platform next decision makers for them to sell. Well, look, you know that undermines confidence in the Midichi Bank or whatever it is, and therefore there is a harm to the economy.
Speaker 2: In other words, anything political can be banned under this nonsense idea. The good news on Friday or fourth, independent senator announced that they would oppose the Labor Party and the Teals censorship bill in the Senate. Bravo, senators, good on you, and please do it. So it looks like yet another one of Alboso's clown acts has bitten the dust. What would queen say?
Speaker 6: Another one bust the dust, another one, bust the dust.
Speaker 2: One hyperbol extreme exaggeration, hyperbole as pronounced by Julia Gillard, which I have to explain to the lefties who don't get the gag. Walking have lefties not getting the gag? The Guardian, James and Reader have decided to leave Twitter, to leave x Why because Donald Trump one or something.
Speaker 4: Wrong that who knows? Who cares?
Speaker 5: Lefties do this fairly routinely they leave X formerly Twitter and then an announcement about it, like and it's been pointed out, it's not the airport. You don't need to announce your departure, just leave, But they do. That's a big song and dance, and too often, sadly they come back because they realized the alternatives aren't as interesting.
Speaker 1: Well that's not really clear here, you know.
Speaker 7: And there's some hilarious headlines which we should read out because they show just what you know, people aren't actually gonna be missing. But you know, what they're really concerned about, Reader is that there's not enough censorship on out of their lefty idea of things. So what we've got here, we've got the situation where we've got a bunch of journalists, journalists who are completing that there's not enough censorship.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's lefty lunacy.
Speaker 5: Why shocked we had that right in this country when, of course the Safety Commissioner picked her fight with Elon Musk before, you know, retreating when the case was ridiculous. But there were new paper headlines and front pages that were siding with the censors, were siding with for greater suppression of free speech. It is a real illness within the media at the moment that I don't forget.
Speaker 2: It was Julian Mangrant who decided that Australia doesn't have a First Amendment like America, so therefore that's going to have fun.
Speaker 4: Yes fun. Let's get who appointed her? It was the liberals, I know, shameful.
Speaker 2: Here are some of the things that people on Twitter will be missing from now on. Here some of the brilliant headlines from the Guardian over the years.
Speaker 1: Wait for this one.
Speaker 2: Is it okay for scientists to weep over climate Jane?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I also like this one here. Stop calling women girls. It's either patriotizing or sexually suggested.
Speaker 1: What reta you've got one for us.
Speaker 5: Ah, what about barbecue is an American tradition of enslaved Africans and Native Americans. I mean it is, but you know what, A hundreds and these aren't even the worst.
Speaker 1: They're a joke, but there's a joke. Yep.
Speaker 7: There's one funny thing here too, is that so many lefties claim they're leaving X to go to this new thing called Blue Sky, which is apparently the sort of you know, boring left piece. So apparently Blue Sky has trus anounced that in the past twenty four hours they have received more than forty two thousand reports of complaints about other people's tweets. So all the Karens have gone over to this other site and they're just policing each other and the site is crashing.
Speaker 1: It's great, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to give myself a reverse negative hyper bowl because I kept saying or raising questions about the legitimacy of the American election last time round.
Speaker 1: Well, here are the results.
Speaker 2: We'll put this little graphic up on the screen for you to see the states that Kamala Harris won versus those which have ID identification and whoa it looks like all the states that Kamala won have no ID verification, so anyone can vote any old how or something like that.
Speaker 1: And all the ones she didn't have didn't win.
Speaker 2: Had non photo ID, so you had to have photo ID.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure had photo ID. There you go.
Speaker 2: And finally, let's have a quick look at this British politician struggling to come to terms with what he said about Donald Trump in the past.
Speaker 45: Look, obviously, I congratulate Donald Trump on his victory and I look forward to working with his administration over the next four years.
Speaker 1: You've got some bridges to build with him, though, haven't you?
Speaker 45: Given that in January twenty seventeen you said Donald Trump is a neo Nazi and a disgusting sexual predator. God helped the United States. The Prime Minister and I have already had several meetings with President Trump in order to maintain a healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: We thought it was a skit.
Speaker 2: There you go, and I apparently Kamala did win one of those states which did have or didn't have ID, So.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's it. We've got to go see you next week.
Speaker 2: Outsiders buy