Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gaddigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and Elder's past and present.
Speaker 3: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, I just went to the fridge. Yeah, and I know it's what month? Is it? June? Yeah? I just had because it's all my family for lunch yesterday, and I hadn't seen Dad since before Easter, so he gave me an Easter egg? Did he a humpty dumpty? Love a humpty Dumpty? I'm just I'm a Cabrey girl, all same, but humpty Dumpty is exception. So now it's June. But I just hadn't fuck an Easter egg, So I'm on top of the world right now.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fridges, yesterday I did the groceries for the first.
Speaker 1: Time in ages.
Speaker 2: Oh like went to the shop.
Speaker 1: No like, I did it online cook and collect And.
Speaker 3: That's not doing the groceries by the way, Okay, I did a click and collect online order on well Saturday night. This is obviously not coming out for until the end of the week. Anyway, I did some groceries. It wasn't like a full grocery shop because just couldn't be bothered to think of like all the meals to make. But when I shop, like I'm I'm a snacker and a girl dinner person, but all day, like I don't make lunch for work, I don't make breakfast. I just like picking, and I've realized that that's how I like to eat, like I don't like to go.
Speaker 1: Tonight, we're having fucking chicken with broccolini and.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah, Like I love just making a girl dinner for dinner every night, and then we'll probably still get takeaway like two or three nights a week, because that's just how I roll.
Speaker 1: So I did the groceries.
Speaker 3: I gave the fridge a big clean out, and I stacked it all in there nicely and scrollers.
Speaker 1: You can go fucking look for.
Speaker 3: My fridge, okay, because I had the fridge all nice, and then I took a photo.
Speaker 1: Like this this is my fridge.
Speaker 3: After my shot nice, and I remembered there is a Reddit group that I've seen, like go in my homepage of Reddit, and it's called Fridge Detective.
Speaker 1: And I'm scared because.
Speaker 3: I posted it last night and I haven't looked. So people in this group if you want to join it on Reddit, I'm going to join. Actually I've never been a member Fridge Detective. You post a photo of your fridge in the group and then people guess your life based on your fridge.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's so fun.
Speaker 3: And so some people's fridges are like chaotic as fuck, and then people try and guess you know, you're a couple with two kids, like and people really try and guess your whole life. So I I'm scared because I'm worried people are going to roast me.
Speaker 2: Can I read them? Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you want to look at my fridge first and tell me, like what you think it says?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're seeing by the way, just to describe it to.
Speaker 3: You and scrollers if you if you have read it, go into the Fridge Detective group and see if you can find my fridge because like, it's not my name, it's just a random username.
Speaker 2: That is so fun. There's some color in there with some yogurts. There's eggs stacked in one of those things where you like pull an egg out and it rolls down the one after which always gets me. I'm like, are they going to smash?
Speaker 1: They don't fruits?
Speaker 2: A couple of fruits in their cheese stringers. I love a cheese stringer as well. More high protein custard sort of things, lots and lots of meat, lots of meat, big juicy watermelon and some carrots. Okay, so I'm going to go to I'm scared.
Speaker 1: There's like three hundred comments. I just saw it was one hundred and thirty six and thirty six. I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Here we go because I'm scared. Okay, okay, what do people think of me? Based on my one?
Speaker 2: Is the top one? It's liked more than any of the others. That says Australian couple who usually shops at Coal's thirty likes going gym in the morning before word, probably working corporate jobs and coming home to make dinner dinks. I don't know what dink.
Speaker 1: Double income, No kids, they got that wrong. I'm gonna have to reply to some of these.
Speaker 2: You only eat protein and supplement fruits and veggies to get other vitamins and minerals, almost certainly going for muscle gains.
Speaker 1: Nuh.
Speaker 3: But it's because I have like a girl dinner diet. So they really used only like meats, cheese's fruit, veg.
Speaker 2: Someone said you are dietitians or nutritionists.
Speaker 1: No way, I'm the opposite.
Speaker 2: Someone said no kids, lull.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my first time like posting in the reddit.
Speaker 2: They said the tidiness suggests that there's no kids, But why are they eating yogurt pouches? And then everyone's like, what's wrong with eating yogurt?
Speaker 1: Yoga pastas are so convenient?
Speaker 2: I know. Oh. Someone said, must be a decent paying job or moved into a fully furnished rental. The fridge is easily two to three grand.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: Partner is a tradey. I'd say very active with fitness.
Speaker 1: No, there's the fitness thing is wrong. It's because we just got lots of protein in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, someone's yelling at you for your plastic consumption.
Speaker 1: Because of the yogurt pouches.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and everything, the meat, the watermelon, in the veggies. But what didn't do you can't What do we doing going and picking it in the field ourselves?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a veggie garden. Sorry everyone. I would like to make a veggie garden in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Someone said, I can't believe your fridge is that empty that you could fit a whole watermelon in a drawer by itself?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I never have fucking groceries.
Speaker 2: So someone said plastic plastic, plastic, plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all food comes in plastic.
Speaker 3: Basically there says meant to eat whole foods and only shop at whole food stores.
Speaker 2: But even if you get your mints from the butcher, what does that come in a paper bag?
Speaker 1: No, they put it in a plastic bag.
Speaker 2: What else haven't I look here? Australian tries to eat healthy, prioritized as convenience. Yep, that's why I would guess age thirty five to forty five. Oh no, good. Australians absolutely thriving, a bit obsessed with organization thriving. Yeah. A lot of people saying health and wellness, bodybuilding. A lot of people saying Australia, Australia not at all frugal. You have a bland palette. Yeah, I hate.
Speaker 1: Basic, Like I don't fucking cook stuff from scratch.
Speaker 3: Just give me some chicken, boiled eggs, fruit on a plate and I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Nice. Someone said boring as fuck.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Someone said you've got OCD.
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 2: Someone said, couple of butt plugs. Maybe they're saying you're a gay couple.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Someone said you must have diabolical farts. What someone said, please get checked for OCD. And someone said you're a real estate agent who only lives in staged homes. So I'm having a look and seeing everything. Everyone's saying the same sort of thing.
Speaker 1: This was fun. This was my first time ever like posting in a group. I only ever look.
Speaker 2: Someone said low carbs and high protein, enjoy your gains. How funny. Yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: Eat, you should do yours.
Speaker 2: Mat I eat high protein and low carb kind of just that's just naturally how I eat as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And someone said you're on paleo interesting anyway, on a keto diet, probably trying to bowlk up. Now I'm like, fucking hell, may have been doing it wrong whole time. I don't want gains, do I what is a game? Muscle game?
Speaker 1: Muscle gains?
Speaker 2: I don't lift anything muscle gains.
Speaker 3: Everyone's saying that they got some things right and something's wrong.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. This is my first time scrollers.
Speaker 3: If you go into that group, you're gonna be able to find my fridge and my Reddit account.
Speaker 1: Look out.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's something fun that I did last night. Nice, But let's talk about what I've been wanting to talk about, yes, which is Tammy Hembrou.
Speaker 2: And Matt Zakowski.
Speaker 1: Zakowski Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think.
Speaker 3: So they have come out and said that they are getting a divorce after seven.
Speaker 2: Months or seven months and marriage. Yeah, they got together twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: They got married, engaged with in three months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got together in September twenty three from memory, November twenty twenty three, they got engaged, November twenty twenty four, they got married and now here in June twenty twenty five. Divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rough rough to be going through a divorce no matter what in life, I think, But to be doing it on such a public platform after they've had such a public relationship and wedding, like that's just throwing more spanners in the works. I feel like divorce wouldn't be fun for anyone, but doing it with that many followers, like, it's just going to add so much more to it. There's been a lot of speculation online over the last couple of months anyway, like because they've been like, she's not wearing.
Speaker 1: Her ring, he hasn't been in her content for ages, blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, I've unfollowed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so people have been talking about it for ages and then Tammy's finally come out with a video.
Speaker 1: She hasn't said anything.
Speaker 3: Really other than like I could tell in the video she was hinting to say this is his fault, because she was going, this is what has to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so insinuate she said.
Speaker 2: Something like I should listen to other people and not be so naive and not have rose colored glasses on when it comes to the people I date. And you know, she was saying she didn't want to talk about anyone but herself because she didn't want to like bad mouth someone else, which she insinuates that to talk about if.
Speaker 1: She was talking about he's done something, it would.
Speaker 2: Be something bad that she would have to say.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of people like the comments are so mixed. She obviously has like so much support from people that have followed her for so long. I feel sorry for her at the end of the day. Like there's been a lot of nasty comments I've seen on her post or like on news articles that pop up.
Speaker 1: People go and like, obviously she's the problem. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: People gone, this is her third marriage. It's like, no, it's not, this is her first marriage. But even when they first got together back in the day and like they went public with their relationship and then got engaged three months later, people were saying to her like this is too fast, like this is.
Speaker 1: Giving love bombing.
Speaker 3: And I just think, like I've followed Tammy online for years and like met her back in the day when we were on a trip and with tart trip, and I think like as an outsider, she just comes across as someone that wants to be in love and have a relationship, which I think most of us do. Write like it's not it's not bad to want that, and it's not bad to want to be married to someone and have like a fairy tale wedding and family. I just feel like she's been unlucky in love.
Speaker 2: Like that's my observation she Tammy Hambrow is very Sharon Stress lucky, you know, very unlucky in love. And I agree with you when you say, you know, it was a bit horrible to see the comments saying things like it's clearly hers clearly you're the problem. Well no, but maybe her problem is she just keeps going for the wrong man. Yeah, the man is the problem. She just keeps going.
Speaker 3: And she said that in her video, like she said she's got she has rose colored glasses, and that she always like it, hasn't had the best luck in love and then it's just so unfortunate that it's always so public public, like, and she said in her video that now she just wants to take time to heal and she's been going to therapy and she wants to focus on her family. And not that I'm any fucking relationship expert, but like I would love to see Tammy in the future like get into a relationship with someone who isn't on social media and like keep it off socials, Like just get with like your trady bloke or whatever and stay.
Speaker 2: Off social meeting someone like that.
Speaker 1: I know that's the hard thing.
Speaker 2: I actually also has the three kids as well's obviously got much bigger platform.
Speaker 3: Well the thing is as well, I saw some people saying that maybe the reason why she has been unlucky in love and her relationships end, which was a good point. And I know we keep going back to this Matt, but the men feel emasculated because she's so successful and far more well off than all them, and that can ruin a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, some men won't date women who.
Speaker 3: Are more successful than them because that's emasculating to them.
Speaker 1: So I wonder if that's part of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if that would be the case with Matt. I feel I felt bad for her. I did see a comment as well that said, I followed you from the very start of your career and this is the most real and honest and vulnerable I've ever seen you. So thank you for opening up like this. But I think she made a good point where she was like, she said something along the lines of like, I'm just embarrassed they even have to make this video.
Speaker 1: That is it? She would feel embarrassed.
Speaker 2: To go through a divorce, let alone only after seven months, and then of course being on the internet where people are going to first of all talk in the comments, second of all, people are making videos. Third of all, we're talking about it on our podcast.
Speaker 1: Like also, that just makes me think. I just wondered. I wonder if they have any kind of agreement, because like he could technically go after some of her fucking assets.
Speaker 2: Is married? Is it when you're married? Is it like straight away or do you have to be married for a certain amount of time Because they as a whole haven't been together for two years, which is when you become de facto.
Speaker 1: Is it two years?
Speaker 2: It's two years, It used to be five, it's now.
Speaker 3: I think like with her success in all of her businesses and empire, she would have to have.
Speaker 2: To be some sort of prenup surely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think prenups are a thing in Australia, but like I don't think the word is a thing in.
Speaker 1: Australia, but like we would definitely have like our own version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh God.
Speaker 3: Because it'll be interesting to see what happens, because I know they're like not saying much now, and for the sake of like both of them and the internet, it would be good if no one ever hears anything more.
Speaker 1: But you know how people.
Speaker 3: Always say at the start of a breakup, I'm not going to say anything, and then down the track they start throwing shade and reposting things and whatever. God, I really hope for her sake that he doesn't like try to take anything of hers for sure.
Speaker 2: I hope so, but I just don't know whether he would. That's what I'm saying. It's like less than if you're married. If you're married married.
Speaker 1: Like, have they lived together?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't think they know. They don't seem like they've ever lived together.
Speaker 2: But if you get married straight away, you're entitled to what fifty to fifty right?
Speaker 1: Let me see is that how it works?
Speaker 2: Because that in my brain, I go, geez, that's not because they haven't even been They wouldn't have been together for two years yet. That would be two years, would be coming up in September, you know, and that's living together as well. Like if like Sky and I dated for two years before he actually moved, oh yeah, he wouldn't have even been living there, it.
Speaker 1: Says on Google.
Speaker 3: In Australia, after a marriage ends, either through divorce or separation, there are time limits for make claims on assets. For married couples, you generally have twelve months from the date the divorce order becomes final to initiate property set up. Hopefully he doesn't fucking go after her house, and shit.
Speaker 2: I don't imagine he would, and because it's so public, imagine that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine that, Like this is what I mean, Like, I imagine if this all comes out on social media, but if they.
Speaker 2: Had no followers and no one knew who they were, potentially, like, there are definitely men who would do that, But I'm like him as someone who's been on Love Island, has a following themselves and blah blah, he's in the public eye. Imagine the public finding out that he wants to take half her fucking assets, Like, he'd be dumb to do that.
Speaker 1: But do you know, like if AJ and I broke up, he could do that to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I feel like he'd be dumb to do that, Yeah, because you'd be like, AJ's taking everything from me, And then AJ's never going to fucking work again because everyone's going to know that he's an asshole, do you know what I mean? Like, and then at the end of the day, you're going to profit off AJ taking half your stuff anyway, and you're going to come out on top, you know what I mean? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Aj?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean that he'd be dumb? But also it's a little different. I think AJ's worked hard in your business and you'd probably.
Speaker 1: Be would be entitled you know something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I think this is a little bit different, Like we're talking about if AJ was just a fucking free loader who never lifted a finger and then wanted to take half your things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, it's so messy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: This is why you just everyone just this is if you're single and listening to this, can't your fucking lessons? Love? I saw it everyone, Like I feel like when you're single, you're like, oh my god, oh my god. It's so I think there's a bit more admin when you're actually in a relationships.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And I saw a TikTok the other day.
Speaker 3: I didn't save it or anything, but it was a lady talking about like all the decisions that we make in our life, like our career, our friends, where we.
Speaker 1: Live, x y Z.
Speaker 3: But she's like, the number one decision that will have the biggest impact on your life is who you choose to be your partner. That is the like number one thing that will shape your life the most. And I feel like, yeah, for a lot of people that are single, Like I know a lot of people who are like getting a little bit older and they're single. Like people that I know that are in their late thirties, and I feel like it can be so easy to just be so wanting to be, you know, in a relationship because you're single and everyone that you know is in a relationship, and you know, some people might choose to settle for less because they're like, oh, time's running out, like you know, especially if they're a woman and they want to have kids and their biological clock is ticking, and then like I'm just gonna get with this guy and whatever, like I want to have a family, but at what cost? Because who you pick as your partner is quite literally going to shape your whole fucking life, whether you want to believe that or not.
Speaker 1: And I saw that guy that you know, the guy that does a little squoot treat Anthony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did a video a while ago saying like he swears most couples are unhappy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably that's sad bad? Is it worth being together?
Speaker 2: Well? See, this is the thing, Like I just I think I said it once and I'll say it again when you know, you know, and again Sky and I coming up to six years when we're in Europe will be celebrating six years together and like we're still like we've never had a fight. We've never gone to bed angry at each other. There's never been any jealousy, There's never been any you know, I never have to check his location see what he's doing, because he hasn't applied to me. Blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we just get along like a fucking house on fire every day. Is so fun.
Speaker 2: And I think until you actually have a relationship like that, you then realize, oh my god, all of those other relationships didn't work because they didn't like they didn't work because I was being treated like shit like in it. You don't realize that. You just think that that's how it's meant to be, and then you like find someone who actually treats you correctly, and you go, oh, this is what it's actually meant to feel like. And I'm not meant to be yelling at my boyfriend in the street at four o'clock in the fuck the morning.
Speaker 3: I hope I can say this on the pod. I mean, it's close friends, it's a little episode. But April has a new boyfriend. Oh yeah, And like I've seen her go through a couple of relationships, like over the last four and a half years of her working with.
Speaker 2: Me, could have been a bit fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've always been like I April, like I've given her advice, like I'm her mum or big sister, but she has his new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: And like it's hard because like you care so much.
Speaker 3: And I've said to her, like, remember, it's not normal to argue constantly with your partner. She's like, yep, I know, because like, yeah, you can get into relationships and I know we spoke about this before where arguing becomes the norm, but that's not fucking normal. You can you can find and have a relationship where you get along ninety nine percent.
Speaker 1: Of the time that is possible for sure.
Speaker 3: To sum it up, I hope that nothing else does come out about Tammy and Matt's marriage. Like I hope that they settle it all in private and that's it, because I know what the internet's like, and I know everyone would be wanting to dig and find out the tea, but it's no one's fucking business at the end of the day. I hope they can sort their shit out, go their separate ways. I'm sad for her because I feel like she's always just been someone that just wants to get married and you know, be happy. Yeah, but I hope in the future, Like I hope she can work on herself and her kids for now and find like a really nice partner off social media, off social media, because everyone that she's dated, like Reese, Matt and then the other Matt, the three guys, they all had social profiles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for.
Speaker 3: The trade's tammy, Go for the electricians, you reckon.
Speaker 1: Find yourself an.
Speaker 2: AJ, bind yourself an AJ.
Speaker 1: Find yourself an AJ, And.
Speaker 2: That could be a motto for all.
Speaker 3: Our scrollers that find yourself an AJ. Everyone needs to find themselves in AJ honestly, or a sky find yourself and AJ or a sky Anna.
Speaker 1: You need to find yourself an AJ or a sky.
Speaker 2: Scrollers, you've got to find yourself an AJ or a sky and everyone else you say, see you next Tuesday.