Speaker 1: Big night of footy.
Speaker 2: Last night, the Hawks taken on the Blue Baggers at the at the MCG eighty five to sixty one.
Speaker 1: It was this man was there a tick for the Wizards? A stile yet a wizard? NICKI Nick the wizard Watson is in the house? Nice win brother was very good.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and now we're shocked to see you this morning. Did you forget when you agreed to come on the show this morning?
Speaker 4: The had a game last.
Speaker 5: Night, Yeah, I did get during the week and then Lisa'm up, when did you remember last night? After the game? I got a Texan. Yeah, you got nowhere at am. I was like.
Speaker 3: To pulled up after the game. No, good, good god, you guys are good.
Speaker 6: But did you fall asleep in the second half?
Speaker 5: We did? Yeah we had, Yeah, we blew them out earlier, but just couldn't really have stuck around at thirty point margin. And yeah, we couldn't get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I was saying to the guys earlier. It's like the Blues almost needed like a fifth quarter. They were sort of coming.
Speaker 5: They were they Dockerty gave him a bit of a spark in the third quarter, and yeah, they just we couldn't get rid of him. They were just hanging around and it's kind of that.
Speaker 4: Was so nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, you guys obviously got the win, but seeing you all line up and give Sam Dougherty a good send off at the end of the match.
Speaker 4: I always love seeing that stuff.
Speaker 3: When all the teams come together to celebrate someone like him must have been a special moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It was obviously watching him all my childhood and yeah he's great. He's gone through heaps and to see him get through that and his career has been phenomenal.
Speaker 1: So there was a great moment last night. Thanks to listen. Handle comes up, he runs into the open goal and he says thank you very much for coming, takes a bow and gets the congratulations of all teammates.
Speaker 4: Oh that was so good when he took that bow.
Speaker 5: He's always kicking a go I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, another big moment involved one of your boys, Calshia Deer.
Speaker 1: Now was this right here? Mark of the year?
Speaker 2: There the mark is taken by to you when everyone else thought it was done.
Speaker 1: And buried and gold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I reckon with an underwhelm marble from old bet, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: I thought he could have given a bit more juice.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen any other Marxish like this year. I don't know if that would be up there, but it was definitely one of his hanger uh pre season?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how big was it?
Speaker 5: One hand?
Speaker 3: When you get down in the rooms after a game, do you guys all sit around and watch marks like that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Was he pretty happy with him?
Speaker 5: He was happy. I remember walking out in the second quarter and he goes, are they going to show the repound the big screen? And then he goes, here was it on? And I didn't even know it was actually on Dockerty, So yeah.
Speaker 1: He's done something to himself. The beanie.
Speaker 5: Nothing more, It's just it's just.
Speaker 4: Some tips.
Speaker 5: I was getting a haircut yesterday and I wasn't planning on it, and I've had the same haircut for like the last couple years, and I was like, what are you ask for? I was just getting to shave on the sides and then trim on top and back, and then I was like, I'll spice it up and a few foils and a few tips in the back.
Speaker 1: Of the put the plastic cap on and they.
Speaker 4: Drag you just started on the malay at the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just on the back, so well, most players are like, I don't know, doing ice bars and things before the game. You're off getting your hair colored and cut.
Speaker 5: I love that a few boys went fan pre game.
Speaker 4: Do you go to a barber or sell on?
Speaker 5: My best mate's mum does hair, so it's give her a shout out? Was she inferti gully Margarita? It's actually Caleb's mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and their name's Margarita.
Speaker 5: Margarita the hairdresser, Margarita, Liza.
Speaker 4: Good on your Margarita. He's done a great job.
Speaker 1: You might need to get her in here.
Speaker 3: Love it for you, Oh God, with your one sent to me the long hairy broke.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to Turkey before we get what do you think about a trip?
Speaker 1: Next to you? We're thinking about getting the.
Speaker 5: Turkey, getting our club. You boys might have to come with you.
Speaker 3: From the boys want to load up a plane of listeners that want to go to Turkey.
Speaker 5: Sad blocks Blake Hardwick with you. Ye, he needs a bit of need Turkey and then he needs a few others.
Speaker 4: You can't get it done in Australia. But why would do you?
Speaker 2: Guys have noticed the club and you just put a little thing up where they write their name underneath.
Speaker 1: They want to come with.
Speaker 6: You a little bit of paper.
Speaker 1: Take the number.
Speaker 6: We could fill a mini bus. So get the minibus of shame. They all have to get on and we'll just feel one of them's going.
Speaker 4: To be a long drive to Turkey in the mid because it's cheaper.
Speaker 6: I think it's just the place to be.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's some of the best apparently apparently, but the only problem is it's the it's the viral videos of all the sad board men at.
Speaker 1: The airport, the bandages.
Speaker 3: And apparently Turkey the world leaders in hair transplant. But like I know someone who have one done in Queensland and it looks very good.
Speaker 4: We could just go to Queenslant.
Speaker 1: Guys, I really feel like we need to do the board bus. We needed the ball bars, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Transplant tourist packages in Turkey Stuart from eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: The footy players will be able to afford that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when they're getting haircuts by their mates.
Speaker 4: Mum, that we need to take with hard.
Speaker 6: You can do anything special for September with the hat or you're not Rory Lob type.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not Rory Love. This is just the one off. Rory lob changes his hair color every.
Speaker 4: Just as the Lobster.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got crows next week and then PRIs I believe the week after.
Speaker 1: You've got a couple of big weekends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hopefully we can just keep putting them on the board. But yeah, big month ahead. She'll be good.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? It was worth it coming in this morning, No can.
Speaker 3: Tell you, guys, we spent more time talking about here but transplants in Turkey than putting you get.
Speaker 6: Your envelope on the way out.
Speaker 4: Nick, thanks for coming in.
Speaker 6: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.